Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
December 22, 2014, 09:21:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Home   Help Login Register  
BurningTicket  - Euro Fightgirls
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Your wife's first match  (Read 2194 times)
ivbn2cavalier
God Member

I love catfights!

« on: May 20, 2013, 08:39:26 am »

There she is standing nervously in front of her opponent, you and your opponents husband.  She stand in a tiny string bikini, having drank a glass of wine to calm her nerves, she is still feeling a mix of emotions, nervous, excited, concerned, thrilled, curious, aroused!!  You sit admiring her, so excited that she is going to give this a try for you.  She discovered your secret desire to see her in a match with another women, win or lose, you just want to see her try, you tell her.  You help her train a bit, condition, show her some moves, some escapes and counters.  Now its time, but your true desires are coming to the surface, how do you prevent her from realizing what you REALLY desire in this match?  What are you thinking?  What will happen in the match?
ROYALS22262
God Member

I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 01:26:35 pm »

This happened for me.  My wife wrestled my friends wife.  It was on blue mats in their basement.  The two women fought in one piece bathing suits.  My sexy friends wife wound up badly dominating her.  Sitting on her, then reverse face sitting her, and then placing her sweaty, smelly feet on her face, which my wife really hated, but, that excited me so much.  My wife never wanted to wrestle after that, but, my friends wife got so into it.  She loves smothering female opponents with her breasts, butt and feet!  It really turns her on!
lumberjack66
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 08:16:23 pm »

Royal's story is the nightmare senario.  Finally talked the wife into trying it and she has such a terrible experience she never does it again!!! 

I think at that point with her ready to try it, you have more than 99% of us could dream of.  Whether or not the match fits every aspect of your "ideal" match is immaterial.  You should be thrilled with whatever happens and remember it forever no matter what!

I would be hoping for a good even match where both the ladies follow the rules they agreed to ahead of time.  I would be looking for it to be a positive first experience more than any particular thing to happen.  I am a bit torn whether it would be better for her to win or loose.  If she win's that first match, it would probably be more positive for her and she might be more likely to try it again like Royal's friend.  If she looses she would see win loose or draw I am her man and her competitive streak might be ignited to seek revenge.
snw

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 03:39:53 pm »

Hey Crenshaw any chance you could tell us a little bit about the fight between your wife and ex?
Pages: [1]

Jump to: