Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
October 21, 2014, 07:20:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Tinadiane . net  (Read 17534 times)
petelv
« on: May 25, 2009, 07:42:41 PM »

Is no longer on the web.  Is anyone a member of her yahoo group ?

pete
Phil_65
God Member

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 11:19:19 PM »

Is no longer on the web.  Is anyone a member of her yahoo group ?

pete

I see that her hosting subscription has expired and that's a real pity.
I'm a member of her group but here's everything I could find on the subject:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tinad/message/2229
Panther100
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 02:40:24 AM »

I'd also like to find out what's up.

(Something tell's me it's her health but I don't want to jump to conclusions ...)

Tina's a terrific woman and put so much into her great site (and, hopefully, will again have a great site).

These archive sites are good but they only go so far, last so long and don't replace it.
hedlokHarry

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 08:08:06 AM »

THIS  is Probably....where she went.........

http://personals.globalfight.com/cgi-bin/profile.cgi?tinad

' Born in the 60's ,  I consider  the best time  for pro-wrestling . Now re-living the 60's on YouTube and here - http://www.women-wrestling.org/

6'4"-250 lbs. do you like-Tina Moretti-Cuty suzuki
BigDevil-
Global Moderator
God Member

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 09:02:43 AM »

Tina and I were pretty good friends back in the day. In fact she dedicated a section of her site to me. She was having health problems but I dont know if that is what happened to her or why she let the site go.

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." (Benjamin Franklin 1759).
BurningTicket  - Euro Fightgirls
simon1
God Member

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 05:54:29 AM »

I'm a member of the group, but I hadn't checked it for a while, maybe even a year.(time flies). I seem to recall that Tina was trying to sell it 2 years ago, and for quite a while there hadn't been much happening, hence my not checking. I hope her healths ok. She sure ran a great site for a number of years.S.
BigDevil-
Global Moderator
God Member

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 07:19:40 AM »

I'm a member of the group, but I hadn't checked it for a while, maybe even a year.(time flies). I seem to recall that Tina was trying to sell it 2 years ago, and for quite a while there hadn't been much happening, hence my not checking. I hope her healths ok. She sure ran a great site for a number of years.S.

She sure did run a great site. If I could run one half as good I'd be proud.

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." (Benjamin Franklin 1759).
BurningTicket  - Euro Fightgirls
Pages: [1]

Jump to: