News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Anna vs. Serena - Custom story

• 7 Replies

Offline York

• God Member
Anna vs. Serena - Custom story
« on: May 31, 2013, 08:14:06 PM »
...Hi, this a story that I just wrote under the request coming from a user of this board, (Mr. Redwing)...
He told me that the story is satisfying his guidelines therefore I received the "go ahead" to make it public...
Hope you will like it...
  =========== ======
Friday, early afternoon, southern outskirt of the town.
The cool April breeze coming form the near ocean welcomed Anna as she stopped her luxury new black shining BMW on the right side of the quiet road.  It was a cul-de-sac, right at the very end of the posh estate and there was basically no traffic at all.
Few people, usually only the residents, arrived till that point, at the very edge of the area.
Actually that had been the main reason for her to buy her cottage there.
She loved its quiet and tranquility far from the noise and the madness of the busy town.

The heavy rain that had spoiled the entire day since the early morning had stopped falling, turning into a thin, lighter but still pretty annoying drizzle that was still getting everything wet all around. Anna closed the car door, pulled up the collar of her jacket and walked fast up the stoned path that lead to the elegant cottage, made of white wood that had been her house since marrying Mark.

She stopped at the beginning of the short three steps stair that took to the external veranda, looking carefully at it. That was her house. She had missed it so much in the last few weeks after she had moved away following the shocking discovery that indeed her husband was having an affair with a younger woman. She had never seen or met her.
She had found her messages in Mark’s phone and she knew only her name: Serena.
A nice name but a name that she hated now.

She sighed as she admired the elegant façade, the front porch, the windows decorated with Venetian glasses on the top edges that they had purchased during their romantic honeymoon spent in Italy, the vases full of colorful flowers, nicely lined along the balconies. She also noticed how the flower beds at the side of the main stairs that she was preparing when she had left, were all untouched and neglected and were now reduced to two large brownish spots, full of mud and water from the recent rainfalls.
- Well – she thought – this is my property and I am back to claim it. -

That house was hers so it was her husband and she wanted them both back on that very right day. Therefore she had come back to claim all of her properties.
That’s why she had decided to come back. She had agreed and scheduled a meeting with Mark. A face to face encounter, to clarify and clear the entire issue. She was optimistic and positive that she was going to get her husband back at her side and get rid of that bitch that had tried to mine not only her wedding but her entire life.

- Mark…- she sighed thinking of her husband. He never had any love for gardening always leaving that duty to her. And her absence from home in the latest weeks was clear also from the state of their garden. Something that she wanted to take back in her hands soon after going back to her house.

She walked on the steps, opened the large double white wooden door and entered the spacious hall. Everything was as she had left it only ten days before, even the mail had not even been opened with plenty of envelopes piled up, untouched, on the small table near the wall.

She moved along the corridor and entered the living room with the classical furniture that she had chosen. A tear fell down her cheek. That was her place, so full of nice beautiful memories, something that had been shattered by the recent events, until she had come to the resolution that that was her house, that was her life and no bitch in the world could make her leave it.

She took off her brown leather jacket and hung it to one chair then plced her purse on the nearby table, looking at her image in the large mirror that occupied a large part of the wall. Anna was a beautiful woman in her early thirties, with long brown hair, an oval face blue eyes and a sweet expression.

http://i2.listal.com/image/987468/600full-kate-mara.jpg

She was a very classic woman that preferred a conservative style of living and also her look was mirroring that preference of hers. She had her hair neatly combed down her shoulders, just a light make-up on her face and was wearing a simple brown shirt with long sleeves, blue jeans and black leather boots, calf high, with 3” heels.
She finally sat on the leather sofa and stretched her legs looking absent-mindedly at the toes of her elegant boots relaxing as she was enjoying the feeling of being back at home.

Right then the sound of a car stopping along the road and coming to park behind hers took her attention. Anna heard the door being closed and few seconds later some heavy fast steps echoed on the front wooden floor of the veranda. One key inserted in the hole, the door was opened and a tall brunette entered the house. She rhythmical ticketing sound of stiletto heels as she walked few steps in, finally entering the living room where she stopped abruptly, looking surprised directly into Anna’s puzzled face.

- May I ask who are you and what are you doing in my house ? – Anna asked with a straight direct tone. – Is there any chance that you are the new cleaning lady ? -
The brunette was young, younger than Anna and stood taller than her.
She was pretty and stood proudly in front balancing on her long legs, surely aware of her stunning look, a cheeky grin on her young beautiful face.

http://humanitum.com/images/genesis-rodriguez-500x750.jpg

Indeed Serena was 23 years old and had a stunning thin but curvaceous body that she loved to enhance with tight, sexy clothes and footwear.
Right that day she was wearing a black leather jacket, left unzipped in front, showing a red cotton shirt underneath, black jeans that covered her hips, round ass and long legs as a second skin and were tucked into shining black leather, thigh high boots, with stiletto heels and pointed toes.

http://imageshack.us/a/img545/5917/serena01.jpg

She looked at Anna with a proud, provocative expression.
- I guess that you must be Anna. – a mocking smile appearing on her face.
- Mark mentioned a pitiful woman that he made the mistake to marry, years ago. A poor, unattractive, plain, cheap, boring sort of woman. Oh, darling, you surely fit that description. – she laughed walking few steps in front, her heels ticketing loud in the marble floor. - And about being the cleaning lady – she laughed staring at Anna – well, may be you can consider me like that, as surely I am going to clean this place from the rubbish and throw you out, after kicking your ass, bitch. –

Anna had remained silent as Serena was speaking but those words had driven her crazy and her usually pale face had turned now into a reddish color for the anger.
How could that little bitch talk with her in that way ?
- Listen. – she said standing up from the sofa and putting her hands on her hips as she was looking at Serena. - I still don’t know who the hell you are and what you are supposed to do here, but you better turn that bitchy ass of yours and get out of my house. And leave the key, please. –

Serena smirked mischievously and replied with a calm, direct tone of voice.
- I am here because I am going to meet with Mark, play sex with him and have another night of rough, wild sex as we have done every single night lately and as he loves to do.  Did not he tell you that he found my company much more interesting and exciting than yours, you little pathetic cxnt ? I made him discover what the words “real woman” mean.- 

Anna could not believe to what she was listening. Mark and she had had some problem over the last few weeks, but things were going better and they had agreed to meet and discuss the issues. So, what the hell that bitch was doing there ?  Was she trying to blow up everything ?
- Listen. I repeat it one last time, so open wide your ear. Get out of my place, immediately. – she remarked by pointing her right finger into the direction of the front door and walking to Serena, stopping right in front of the taller girl, almost stepping on the toes of her shining boots.

Serena sighed, amused by Anna’s temper.
She moved her weight, balancing on her high heels.
- And what if I don’t go and stay here, waiting for Mark to arrive ? I guess that he will find a very easy task in deciding who he really wants between me – and she gestured as to show her imposing figure – and you, little pathetic piece of shit that can be hardly call a woman. I am pretty sure that you allowed Mark to have sex with you just once a week, very calmly, no fantasy, so boring as you are surely. – she made a pause waiting for Anna’s reply that did not come as the shorter brunette was simply standing there, with a shocked expression painted on her face.

- I am pretty sure that you never gave him a proper blow job or created something to spark your relation. Easy to understand why Mark was looking around for something better and of course finding me, he got to enter into a new world of sexual pleasure.
As she spoke Serena placed her right hand over Anna’s hair then lowered it to caress her cheeks, with the older woman moving aside to avoid that unwelcome touch.

- Keep your dirty hands off me, bitch. – hissed Anna, slapping Serena’s hand off her face.
- Or…? – Serena mocked Anna, placing her hand right into her face and this time patting her cheeks – what are going to do ? Shouting and crying as you surely are used to do when things do not go the way you planned and wanted ? Or may be begging me to leave, you pathetic little woman ? – again her hand reached Anna’s face, this time slightly squeezing her cheeks.

Anna opened her mouth as to say something then she could not keep her anger any longer. She opened her arm wide and suddenly hit Serena with a hard

SLAAAPPPPPP

The cracking sound of her opened hand fully connecting with Serena’s cheek filled the silent room as she slapped Serena right into the face, making her head turn abruptly.

The tall brunette turned back, showing an angry annoyed expression, her hand now caressing her own cheek that was now getting red where Anna had hit her.
She was shocked. She did not really expect that the little bitch could hit her, but surely she was now over the edge.
- That was the worst mistake that you could do, cxnt, do you know that ? –
Serena stepped on and avoiding Anna’s attempt to stop her, grabbed her hair and pull hard, shaking the brunette head.
- I am going to make you pay for that slap, cxnt. – she hissed mischievously.

- No….arghhhh…..let go…- Anna screamed trying to break free from Serena’s grip but the brunette was holding Anna’s hair tightly as she was shaking her head from side to side, putting her scalp on fire.
- I shall teach you a lesson that you will never forget. I shall kick you out not only of this house but also from Mark’s life, once and for ever. –

Still holding a good grip of Anna’s hair with one hand, Serena was now hitting the smaller woman using the other hand, as she began punching Anna in the gut, always harder and harder. Anna was now moaning and coughing as she was enduring a beating that she was not prepared to counter. She was trying to cover her body by the rain of punches she was receiving and at the same time, from the grip to her hair, both attempts being unsuccessful.

Serena was in full command and she was doing what she liked with Anna, slapping, punching, kicking her foe that was completely at her mercy, unable to defend herself and making any kind of counter attack.

Anna was desperately trying to step back and retreat, but Serena was holding her hair tight, not allowing any way of escape, keeping punishing her, still hissing curses into her ears. - See, bitch ? – She almost spitted in Anna’s face – you are no match for me. I am a superior woman. -

Anna’s feet were sliding on the shining floor, her high heeled stepping loud, mixing with her groans and moans in her useless attempts to break free.
Serena was violently slapping Anna’s face now.

SLAAPPPPPP  SLAAAAAPPPPP  SLAPPPPPP

Hard blows that were making Anna’s head spin from side to side, her long hair flying crazily around, as the poor woman could only moan and groan in protest.
That was indeed becoming a one side fight with Serena inflicting a hard punishment to the older woman, unable to muster any good reaction to her vicious attack.

The poor woman began weakening fast now not able to defend herself from the brutal assault. Soon her legs became jelly and she bent her knees, falling slowly onto the floor, her mane of hair still in the strong grip of her foe that was keeping on her punishment made up of punches, slaps and kicks that were reaching all the parts of Anna’s body.

- So, bitch ? – Serena hissed as she felt Anna getting weak.- not so tough now, eh ? Only a big, long tongue but nothing else, I see.  -  Anna was almost breathless. Her entire body was in pain and her scalp was on fire still having been in the tight grip of her attacker for long.

- Stop, please…- Anna lifted her face, she was weeping now, tears flowing down her face and dropping to the marble floor. She had never been beaten in that way in all her life. She felt sick and was on the verge of vomiting.
- I shall decide when it is time to stop. You are not in the position to decide anything, slut. Better that you understand this point and be prepared for the best part of my plan, that is still to come. -

These words made Anna shiver. What that psycho bitch had in her mind ?
She could not imagine more punishment than she was already receiving from the evil young woman. Serena had stopped beating Anna and was now looming over the exhausted victim kneeled on the floor. She was smirking surely having something in her mind for her foe. She placed one foot on her back and pushed hard making Anna fall and roll to the floor on her back, ending face up.

Serena bent over Anna, smirking.  - Let me have a look at your equipment. – she whispered. She grabbed Anna’s shirt and pulled hard, ripping the light fabric and sliding it off the brunette’s upper body, throwing it to the floor with her victim not doing anything to stop her.

- No…..arghhh….what are you doing…??? – moaned Anna, unable to prevent the vixen to put her half naked, her breasts covered now in the white bra, her dark nipple clearly visible under the thin fabric.
- Shut up and let me see..- Serena went to seat over Anna’s stomach, straddling her and pinning her arms under her knees, thus immobilizing the floored brunette under her weight.
She placed her hands over Anna’s chest and seized Anna’s breasts knowing how her rival was getting ashamed by being stripped of her shirt. She was enjoying her victory and was fully savoring the humiliation of her rival.

- Look at those pathetic little things. Do you call them tits ? – she took Anna’s small breasts in her hands, cupped them and squeezed viciously making her scream in pain.
She took the nipples between her fingers and squeezed them too.
Anna was crying now. –  Arghhhh….Please stop….enough…..please…-
- You are indeed a dumb ass, bitch. – Serena said again faking an irate tone. – I already told you that I will decide when it is time to stop…- she made another pause, slapping the helpless victim few more times, enjoying the sensation to dominate that weak woman – and it is not time yet. –

She stood up and walked around Anna’s supine body, as she was preparing more punishment and humiliation. Again she bent and grabbed a good grip of Anna’s hair, pulling up and making the brunette scream in protest.
- Arghhhhh…no….please….stop..-  she pulled more, basically lifting Anna’s body from the floor, setting her to seat on her ass.
- Stand up, bitch. – she ordered with Anna meekly and slowly obeying, trying to stand on her unstable legs.

As she was doing that Serena kicked Anna’s legs making her drop abruptly on her hands and knees – Anghhhhhh – she groaned loud as Serena was putting her on her four, set as a puppy to play with. The evil vixen wasted no time in taking full advantage of her kneeling position. Still holding a good grip of Anna’s hair Serena walked over and sat on her back, straddling her like a horse and giving a strong pull of the hair.

- Ok, now move …yahoooooo -  Serena shouted as she kicked Anna in her hips, spurring her like a horse and making her move faster. She held Anna from her hair with the right hand as the left one was slapping Anna’s her butt rhythmically.
Anna was proceeding on her four, carrying Serena, her breasts swinging in front and tears of shame flowing down her cheeks.

Serena’s orders and laughs echoed in the room, together with the sobs of her victim.
She made Anna walk along the living room, enjoying the humiliation she was inflicting to the older woman. After a few laps around the large room she pulled Anna’s hair hard.
- Ok, stop now, bitch. – and moved away from her, letting Anna rest her forehead on the floor, with her butt towering high behind.

Serena was admiring the result of her victorious fight.
The once proud woman was stretched on the floor, completely tamed and defeated.
Still keeping an eye on her she moved to the side and placing her foot onto Anna’s hip, pushed hard, making her fall to the floor and roll on her back, where she remained breathing and recovering. She clearly had nothing left. 
Serena sat on Anna’s stomach and began caressing her breast as the floored woman was trying unsuccessfully to move away, her hands making shy, weak attempts to stop Serena.

- Com’n, bitch. Let me finish my game. You are going to love what I have planned for you. - She slapped Anna in the face getting more groans and moans from her, as her hands stopped her futile attempt to get free.
- Ok….let’s see what I can find down here. – she smirked as her hand stopped caressing Anna’s breast and slid down along her toned chest and abs, sneaking inside the jeans and finding its way under the silk panties.

Anna sighed loud as Serena’s fingers found her pussy, touching her labia and beginning to strike and pinch her clit.
- Woowww…- Serena whispered into Anna’s ear. – I already find some wetness here. You are getting excited. You little bitch. You love being touched, eh, you little slut ? -
She went on touching Anna’s privates, enjoying how her helpless victim was now reacting to the sexual stimulus that she was receiving.

She lowered her head and kissed Anna, inserting her tongue deep inside her mouth as she kept on massaging and caressing her groin and love hole making her hiss and sigh in pleasure. She knew that Anna could not resist too long. She was a real professional in taking both men and women to the paradise of sex.

Anna was trying to avoid being kissed and she realized in horror how her body was now reacting to Serena’s expert touches. She felt wet as her love juices were now flowing into her pussy and her nipples had become rock hard. She wanted to resist. She did not want to give that bitch the satisfaction to arouse her, but her body was betraying her.

She was feeling the excitement growing inside her, as an orgasm was mounting in her gut and she could not control it any longer. Again she bit her lip. She tried hard, concentrating her mind and trying to divert it from the pleasure that Serena was giving to her groin, then she gave up and was defeated.

She let her body go and exploded in the most violent and powerful orgasm that she had ever experienced in all her life.

- ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !

She shouted as her entire body shook violently, almost unbuckling Serena, a warm shot of juices gushing from her pussy and wetting the inside of her panties and jeans as she almost passed out from the sudden violent exhaustion. She was feeling her heart beating like mad as her pussy was still gushing juices in some more spasms of climax.

She wanted to die. She felt utterly humiliated. She had come in the hands of her worst enemy. Serena was now laughing loud, patting her hand over Anna’s groin.
– Well, well, what a nice explosion. You were great, darling.
I guess that I am going to make you my personal bitch and make you gush cum at my command, like the bitch you are.  –

Anna was breathing heavily now. She was slowly recovering from the strong orgasm that had left completely strength less and exhausted. Serena knew it perfectly and wanted to take advantage again of her weak victim.
She moved on, positioning her groin right over Anna’s chest and sliding on until she was right over the defeated woman face, unzipping her jeans and presenting her black bush of pussy hair right in front of Anna’s mouth.
- Now, you must put your tongue in good use and lick my pussy. –

- Never. – Anna hissed turning her head aside with the last drops of pride left in her.
- I am in command, slut. – Serena grabbed her head and firmly pulled it up, making her eat her garden. – I said: lick it. Now. – and she also twisted Anna’s hard nipples making her scream in pain. The poor woman could do nothing but obeying and she began her work, trying not to think of what she was doing.
Serena was moaning. –Yes, baby….yes.. go on…yes….you are sooooo good  –
as her body was shaking till she came, climaxing and spraying her warm, sticky juices all over Anna’s face.

The silence dropped onto the room as the two women remained still with Serena still seated over Anna’s chest, savoring her complete domination as the defeated woman was trying to cancel all the facts that had happened in the last half hour.
She had been beaten and humiliated and she knew that she was going to lose everything
she had of precious in her life.

Finally Serena stood up. A mocking smile shining on her face.
- Well, bitch. I guess that you learned your lesson. Now I have one last order for you before kicking your pathetic ass out of my new house. -
She rolled Anna face down then pulled her weak beaten body up, once more setting her on her hands and knees.
- Fine, slave. – she hissed - Now lick my boots. Clean them. They are brand new, just bought and unfortunately they got some mud on, as indeed the garden of this miserable house is so badly maintained.  – she pushed Anna’s head down, over the boots, as the submitted blonde began shyly licking their toes.

- Good girl. -  She moved her foot, the boot and presenting now the sole to Anna.
- Lick it, slave. – again Anna obeyed and her tongue went to lick the sole that was pretty clean being a new pair of boots that Serena was wearing that day for the very first time.

- Yes. You are a very good slave. Lick them clean. – She inserted the stiletto heels down Anna’s mouth and deep into her throat with the poor girl almost gagging.
- Better you learn how to use your tongue properly as I shall make you lick and clean also my pussy from Mark’s cum, once he will arrive and we shall make love, in my new house.-

Mark. Her house. Her husband Mark. That bitch was really going to get everything from her. Anna felt a sudden impulse inside her heart.
- Noooo..this is not happening…It can not be. I can not let her do…. -  Anna got crazy at that thought. The bitch had beaten her, had humiliated her but she could not destroy her life and get her husband and her house. She could not allow all that. She felt a surge of incredible power mounting inside and erupting from her body and her mind blew, exploding. She acted in pure anger, her brain no more connected.
She grabbed Serena’s ankles and pulled up hard, with all her remaining strength, as she stood up, thus sending the evil vixen falling back.

Serena was caught completely by surprise and did not realize what was happening as she found herself toppling back, unable to stop her free heavy fall.

BANGGGGG  CRACKKKKKK

She fell heavily back and her head was knocked hard against the wall behind.

MMMMGGHHHHHHHHH

A loud moan exited her parted lips as her body slid down along the wall, coming to stop on her ass. Serena lay there, unconscious, with her body leaning against the wall, her arms abandoned at her side, her legs stretched in front her head lolling in front, her chin touching her chest.

She looked knocked out. She was moaning softly from her parted lips. She slowly raised her right hand passing it over her aching head. Her entire world was spinning and she could not understand what was going on. In front of her Anna instead was recovering from both the attack and the orgasm, getting back some more forces.

Still seated on the floor she looked at her enemy that was now laying semiconscious, few feet from her, as a large smile opened on her reddened beaten face. She knew that now it was her turn to be in command of the situation and surely she was not going to leave that chance untaken. The evil bitch was in her power now and she did not want to give her any mercy. – Pay back is a bitch. – she thought.

In the meantime Serena was struggling to regain some consciousness as she bent her legs trying almost automatically to stand, pointing and pushing on her hands and feet but she could not synchronize her movements successfully and her spike heels slid helplessly on the marble floor, together with her bum that fell back as she dropped back to her previous seated position, again with her back leaning against the wall.

Anna laughed looking at her hopeless foe’s attempt. – Not so tough now, you bitch ? –
Serena lifted her head but her eyes were dazed and unfocused, showing a silly expression and she was surely still pretty out of it
- Now it is your turn to suffer. I am going to take care of you and surely you are the one that will be kicked out of this house. Be ready for it, cxnt.-

She crawled on her four and came to seat on Serena’s lap and opening her arms wide she began slapping the young brunette, showing a large satisfied smile on her face.
Right forehand, left backhand, right, left.

SLAP, SMACK, SLAP, SMACK….

Now it was the turn of Serena’s face to be spin left and right, following the continuos hailstorm of hits that she was receiving. The brunette was still so groggy by the initial blow to her head that she did not even try to defend herself, her arms and hands still resting lifelessly at her side, being like a rag doll in the hands of the enraged Anna.

She took her hair and enjoyed pulling hard as the now victimized woman had done with her previously. - Do you like it, cxnt ? – she hissed not stopping the barrage of blows that she was sending into Serena’s body, hitting her savagely in all parts of it.
Then she began concentrating and choosing her targets more carefully.

A violent punch to her gut. Another to her right breast. One to her left breast.
The gut again, the groin, the face. Any single part of Serena’s body became a target for the always more enraged and strong Anna.
Serena could not defend herself and her grunts and moans were the only form of protest that she could muster.

MPPHHHHHHHHHHH.  ARGHHHHH…OUCHHHH…..

STOOOOPPPP…NOOOOO….PLEEEEASE….NOOOO MOOORE…

That was what she could say as the only thing that helped her upper body standing from the wall was the strong grip of Anna, holding her hair.
She then stood up, pulling Serena up with her and making her stand on her trembling booted legs as she went back punishing her.

One powerful punch to her gut. A second one, even harder with Anna’s fist penetrating deep inside Serena soft stomach, crushing her organ and making her feel an incredible pain.

UMPHHHHHHHHHHHHHH……

She groaned as all the air left her lungs, her mouth wide opened as she folded in front dropping heavily onto her knees. Anna grabbed her hair, lifting the head and

BANNNGGGGG

her knee connected fully with Serena’s face, sending the brunette rolling back to the floor. Her booted legs remained folded under her body, leaving her groin in full view in front. Anna could not resist to such a beautiful, inviting target and brought back her right foot then the pointed toe of her right boot connected with Serena’s pussy, crushing her clit painfully and making her howl loud for the incredible pain.

NNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAARGHHHHHHHHH…

She rolled back and bent into a fetal position, taking her weak hands to her groin trying to sooth the incredible beating pain that was coming from it.
Anna was almost done with her revenge. Not it was Serena that was lying on the floor, beaten and defeated. She had won. Now she wanted only to complete her triumph.

She grabbed Serena from her hair and again she helped the dazed brunette to stand on her even more unstable legs. She could hardly do as her legs were now too weak to support her weight and before she could drop back to the floor Anna ended the fight for good with a final deadly combination.

Right punch to the jaw.  TWAKKKKK 
Making Serena head turning as blood and saliva sprayed from her mouth.

Left to the other side of the face. TWAKKKKK
Again saliva spitting in the air as Serena’s head came back to its place, ready for the final blow.

Anna looked directly into Serena’s face.
Her eyes were glassy and surely the young brunette did not know now where she was and was happening to her.

- Night, night, bitch. Go back to your shitty, stinky hole. –
Anna hissed, sending a violent uppercut, loaded with all her hatred for that woman, hitting her right on the edge of the chin.

TWAKKKKKK ….

NGHHHHHHH

Serena moaned incoherently as her teeth snapped inside her mouth, her eyes rolled back in her head as all the lights finally went off for her. She flew back, landing hard on the floor, completely out cold to the world. Her sexy body sprawled, spread eagled, her arms extended over her head, her sexy booted legs wide opened, the only sign of life coming from the floored brunette was the rhythmical movement of her chest, signaling that she was breathing and still alive.

Anna sighed and smiled, finally satisfied.
She massaged her painful hand watching the unconscious woman lying destroyed at her feet.
- Time to throw out the rubbish. – she smirked.
She grabbed Serena’s hair and began dragging the brunette along the corridor, towards the front door. The new added and sudden pain took Serena back to the reality though she could not fully understand what was going on. She felt that she was been painfully dragged by her hair, her scalp burning like hell.

- Arghhhhhh…..stop…- she whispered with feeble voice but Anna was deaf to her plea. She did not stop and kept on dragging the poor young woman out of the door, over the veranda, stopping only when she reached the edge of the three steps stair then pushing the still dazed vixen over, making her rolls down the steps to the front path just below and ending her wild fall into the wet muddy garden, splashing water and mud around.

Serena was moving slowly as she tried to lift her painful body off the cold muddy ground. It was still raining and the ground was completely soaked with water.
Right then a car arrived and parked behind Anna’s BMW.
Anna looked at it, recognizing Mark’s car. He had arrived at the right moment.
Her husband was a tall, handsome man in his early thirties with an athletic body, short dark hair and blue eyes. He exited the car and walked towards the house, clearly puzzled
by the scene that was been presented in front of him.

Mark stopped utterly surprised on the path, looking first up, to the veranda where his wife Anna, was standing, half naked, in her bra, jeans and boots, proud on her heels then down, at his left, where his lover Serena was laying in a puddle of dirty water, covered with mud, unable to stand up on her feet.
- What happened here ? – he asked looking at Anna and realizing how beautiful and sexy she was with her hair disarrayed, her upper body half naked, her breast hardly covered by the bra. He looked at her as it was the first time he was watching her.
She looked so beautiful and breathtaking.

Then he looked at the once proud Serena, the invincible amazon, now tamed and defeated, laying semi conscious in the dirty mud. She had been defeated by his wife.
Anna smirked sensually.
– I have just taught to that poor pathetic slut some manners and how she has to stay out of a real woman’s life. I guess she learned the lesson.–
Mark smiled. His wife had surely fought and defeated Serena, a woman that he believed to be almost invincible.

He walked on, passing beside the defeated Serena, not giving her a single glance and stepped onto the veranda, stopping in front of his wife. He looked down, into her green eyes, took her firmly in his arm and pulled her body to meet his, her breasts smashing sensually against his chest. He lowered his head and his lips met Anna’s ones, sealing them in a sensual kiss. – Sorry for neglecting you honey. – he whispered – I was an idiot. You are my woman, the woman that I love. -

From below the veranda Serena was still trying desperately to stand up but she kept on sliding on her heels on the slippery muddy ground. Her stiletto heels were digging deeply into the puddle and the beating she had suffered was still making her pay the toll, not allowing her enough strength to raise her incredible heavy body.

- Hold one second, honey. I need to put the final word to this story. -
Anna had noticed her rival’s attempts and walked few steps coming to stop right over Serena. She placed the sole of her boot over Serena’s forehead and pushed hard, sending the brunette to fall back, on her ass, again raising water and mud and adding more dirt to her already messy clothes and body.
- Stay in the mud, piggy. That’s your place. – she said loud, then turning slowly to walk back.

Serena had witnessed the entire scene of Mark hugging and kissing Anna and knew that she had lost not only her battle with the bitch, but also the man that she wanted for herself. She placed her hand on the ground and right then she felt something hard and stiff under it. It was the long hard wooden stick of the shovel that was used for gardening. She took it. She looked at it. She held it tightly. She knew what she needed to do now. Her last and final revenge with the bitch. She could not let her win. She jumped up from the muddy puddle.

- Nooooo…- Serena shouted, holding the shovel and standing up mustering all her residual energies. She raised her arms high, ready to hit Anna’s head with the tool.
From above, on the veranda, Mark looked in horror as Serena was now threatening to hit Anna from behind. - Watch out….!! – Mark’s scream reached Anna’s ear and she reacted almost instinctively, turning and kicking blindly.

It was surely a lucky shot as the pointed toe of her right boot connected precisely with Serena’s raising head, connecting right on the edge of her chin with extreme power.
The brunette groaned loud. Her head spinning for the violence of the kick, bringing her entire body to turn around, on a complete 180 degrees, she released the shovel that fell to the ground and toppled heavily and  lifelessly, face down, splashing again mud and dirty water.

Mark sighed in relief as Anna watched carefully at the evil young woman that had tried one last desperate move to hurt her. She was now laying, on her stomach, her face hidden in the mud, some bubbles coming from the side of her head. Mark looked at Anna as the triumphant woman walked slowly to her defeated foe.

- I don’t want you to die. – she whispered as she kicked Serena’s body, making her roll over to her back. The poor young woman was still out of the world and an absolute, complete mess. Her face covered by a thin layer of brownish mud, that was now covering almost entirely her hair and her clothes, completely soaked and stuck to her body. Her red shirt, her fashion black jeans and even her stylish boots all showing now the same brown dirty color. The color of her defeat.

Anna bent over Serena. She grabbed her matted hair, lifted her head and looking at the muddy covered face of the still unconscious young woman, right into her closed eyes she hissed.  – I don’t want you to get drawn in the mud, cxnt, ‘cos I wanna have the pleasure to spank your ass again in future. Feel free to come and visit me any time if you desire to get your ass kicked. – she released the grip letting Serena inert body to fall on her back and rest at last in the cold puddle, completely covered in brownish mud, completely defeated and completely out of Mark’s mind and life as the young man that had just witnessed her wife’s triumph for him was now walking into the house hugging and caressing a smiling proud Anna saying. – Let’s go back home, honey. We need to start again from the beginning. -

=======

Offline Myfordi

Re: Anna vs. Serena - Custom story
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 10:38:46 AM »
The kind of fight that I like, No rules, no planning, no stripping off of clothes before the battle. Just the woman going after each other. I was afraid that it was going to be a one sided fight with the wife easily beaten, but her come back to completely destroy the young mistress and leaving the once arrogant woman in the mud made the story exciting. The fact that both woman were wearing boots was a big plus to me.

Myfordi

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 10:48:52 AM »
The kind of fight that I like, No rules, no planning, no stripping off of clothes before the battle. Just the woman going after each other. I was afraid that it was going to be a one sided fight with the wife easily beaten, but her come back to completely destroy the young mistress and leaving the once arrogant woman in the mud made the story exciting. The fact that both woman were wearing boots was a big plus to me.

Myfordi

yes...a one side fight might be boring...
the boots..? I love women wearing boots and heels and fighting wearing them..(they can not come out accidentely during it)
Actually the fact that both the fighters were wearing boots had an important role
in accepting the kind request that I received to write this story....

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2013, 01:05:44 PM »
Fantastic story! Very very well written and with a nice build up. That's nearly my cup of tea.  I do love when the bad stronger girl goes on beating, dominating and humiliating the weaker pathetic wife, also in front of her man. But I love this story. Thanks!

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2013, 06:20:52 PM »
Hhhm, a nice exciting story too! Loved the turn-around which I didn't quite expect!  ;D ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2013, 07:07:37 PM »
A brilliant story!!  Thanks for writing it.  I loved the double domination,  the change in the tides of battle and  the defeat and complete humiliation of the cruel, sexy young mistress!  Bravo!!
 ;)   ;D

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2013, 07:38:17 PM »
well....thank you everybody...for the kind words...
appreciated indeed...being the only and best reward for this kind of "hobby"....!!

;) ;)

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2013, 10:48:54 PM »
Great job York! I liked this story a lot, and I am glad that many people liked it :)

well...you are the original "culprit"...
the one who gave me the idea and the precise guidelines to follow....!!

So....ladies & gents....any complaint you may have..well......this is the guy to blame...  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ah ah..actually I liked your idea, your two characters....and the fact that they both were in boots...!!!
then the story came by itself....just imagining the scenes into my mind and putting them down to paper....
pretty easy....
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 10:53:49 PM by York »