News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Faustian Vs Wonder Woman

• 1 Replies

Offline lilguy

• http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/lilguy31/profile
Faustian Vs Wonder Woman
« on: May 31, 2013, 11:45:13 PM »
Faustian destroys Wonder Woman (Humiliation ending)
By  lilguy lilguy4174@yahoo.com
Faustian lures Wonder Woman into a fight

Author- This was a commission I did. Warning heavy violence To get some commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/lilguy31/profile

Wonder Woman (aka Dianna Prince) was flying over a small German town in her invisible Jet over a small German Town. She recently gotten Intel that the Nazis were hiding a secret weapon.  The Jet had a cloaking device that made it invisible to the naked eye and most Satellites. It was the height of Amazon technology.  It also was as quiet as a mouse.  She scans the city and found a building with a high heat signature. She looked at it and saw a couple of guards on top. She left the Jet parked in a forest nearby and went into Action. Wonder Woman walked out the plan with her beautiful black hair flowing. The town was pretty quiet. She didn’t see many people walking the street. She had used the trees as cover. Wonder Woman had to be made sure not to be notice. Which was hard for a 7.1 Amazon? So she had to hit hard and fast before she was notice and then escape.  Ounce she got in, it would be sock and Awe. Wonder Woman had her full superhero outfit on sporting the stars and stripes of her adopted the land. An outfit that left little to the imagination. She didn’t need to wear armor and she like that it attracted attention. Her Amazon body could take damage. With her power she could tear a tank in half with her bare hands. And her bracelets could block near any attack. And the more people who attack her less of her fellow soldier would get attack. Plus Amazons didn’t have normal hang up about the human body. She didn’t get why the American and Germans did. She did like the attention it got, and giggled how nervous she made the men and some of the women. Her ass was nice thick and firmed
Her outfit was short under, with the stars and boots. She showed off her legs showing off her thick thighs that crushed many a villain, even brought the great God of War Ares to tears. Her skin was smooth and hairless. She wore a tight metal corset that was partly gold and part chain mail. It had an eagle crest and seems to shine under the moonlight. The bottom parts of the corset were dark brown.  The top of it was a metal brassier, showing her breast oozing out.  Her measurement was in the Deep G’s. Showing full breast that defied any laws of gravity that was known to man. It squishes her breast together.  Her eyes were deep blue and her face was a pinnacle of roman/Green beauty. She looked. Molded from clay and turn real she looked like she was carved out of marble showing thick muscles, 12 inch abs and long flowing black hair. She wore her bracelets that could block bullets and her nails have red nail polish. She had on red lipstick but not much other make up because she didn’t need it. Her beauty was natural and surpasses any regular human. Her smile could melt ice bergs and her body was so smoking hot it could boil the ocean. Her muscles were nicely cut showing six pack abs and her arms were shown on her outfit. She had red boots with heels. She climbed up the building. 2 guards were on top with machines guns standing behind a man holding a Gatling gun pointing it down below. She moved out took out two guards with a quick shot to the neck. The gun men guarding the Gatling gun didn’t notice she was coming. She grabbed him from behind in a headlock and dragged him away. Her huge breasts were pressing into him as she squeezed against his neck. He cracked his neck taking him down. There will be no mercy of these Nazi’s. People like Superman, Batman may have showed mercy but she was an Amazon. She walked across the roof and looked through the roof window. She spotted 7 arm guards guarding a giant box that the heat signature was coming from. She crashed through the window
“Surrender...or Face the wrath of the Amazons” She Said
They fired the guns. With expert speed she blocked it with her bracelets, sending the bullets backed to them.  It took out two of them and she ran at the third mind clothines taking him out. The other she kicked through the wall knocking him out.  The 5 and final she tore the gun out of his hand and bent it with her Amazon strength. She backhanded him sending him flying across the room.
“Let’s see whats in this box” Wonder Woman Said tearing the box apart. When she didn’t she saw a machine that leaked out a pink smoke. She found herself getting tired. The smoked enter her lungs and made her feel weaker. Suddenly a whole army came through the room. It was a trap. It was well armed female guards, armed to the teeth with tranq Darts.
 She fought valiantly tossing them across the room and through the roofs but it was too much for her. They all had gas mask. Wonder Woman had been set up. The dart hits her, making a special poison strong enough take down even the mighty Amazon. She worked up in a boxing ring. The ring was in a huge arena with an army of beautiful blue eyes female soldiers, all busty and beautiful. They smeared commenting at her black air. They all were German perfections. They found black hair disgusting, weak. It pathetic America trait. They were all for German perfection. She was about to leap out of the ring
“Couldn’t do that if I were you WONDER BITCH” A female German Voice Said
In the ring in a long robe was Faustian, a Nazi Solider, and Top spy off the SS.  She was a beautiful blond, with deep blue eyes. A perfect example of what German thought beauty was. She had full lips and strong features. She normally stood 6.4...but now seems taller than before. Faustian was always using Nazi science to approve her body. It angered her that Woman always surpasses her and people found her more attractive. The fight she chose to wear the color of the weak overweight and over skinny Americans disgusted her to no end. To crush Wonder Woman would be like crushing American hopes and dreams. Something she swore to do. Wonder Woman and her fought many times before. She always manages to beat Faustian. Faustian stood there with a smug smile.
“And why shouldn’t I leap out of here and have my Jet turn this area into Dust” Wonder Woman
“Because my Women would kill you before you try. I have sharp shooters everywhere. Weapons to break even an Amazon. And even if you manage to block every shot, I have an Ace up my sleeve” Faustian said in a sultry voice
Two German women came out with a nude man by the leash. He was white with whip marks all over his body.  It looked starved, and was skinny now due to that. He had a hood over his face. They took it off and reveal who it was
“Steve…” Wonder Woman Said shocked. It was her sometime Lover Steve Trevor. Behind him was 12 other men tied up
“Yes your lovely lover. I found them sneaking around a German camp. I took out his entire Army myself. I would love to say he put up a fight but they went down with ease. I broke him, and he gave me all your information channels. That how I was able to give you the false info. So if you try to escape my women will put a bullet in their heads, making their small America brains splatter all over the floor”
“You EVIL BITCH...you pay for this”
“Wow not make me pay right here. Fight me…win and you can take them with you. “
“And if I lose”
“Well clearly I will rape you or kill you. What else” She laughed. Her solider laughed with them
“Find I take your challenge you NAZI DOG”
Faustian smirked and walked up to her. She was as tall as Wonder Woman “Very Well” She Said.
Faustian walked to the end of the ring revealing her new body. Nazi science, steroids and genetics have improved her body. She was wall to wall muscle. Her calves were 32 inches thick. Looked like metal, smoother perfect skin with a nice glowed to it, give it nice hues of red. Her blood flowed strong and powerful like a machine. Her abs was thick, 8 packs and her biceps 18 inches thick. Her breast were much bigger the Diana’s, massive. They were firm with 3 inches nipples that were rock hard. Her blond hair flowed. She was gorgeous...making the might Wonder Woman look skinny. Her breasts were full with milk, making stains into her bra. She wore a bra and panties with the Nazi symbols.
“Like my new Look Wonder Woman” She said cupping her breast
“It won’t be enough to stop me. Skill will win that day” She Faustian Said
Faustian didn’t wait. She attacks swinging knocking Wonder Woman into the ropes leaving bruises. Faustian went for another shot but this one Wonder Woman dodge
“She hits as hard as Zeus. I much go low avoid her attacks...and hope to Hera it’s enough” Wonder Woman thought to herself
She dodges Faustian next attack and did a couple of punches to her ribs knocking her back. She then followed it with an uppercut and few rights and lefts.  She hit as hard she could strike with Amazon fury.  She followed it with a round house kicking knocking her to the ring post. When she was in the corner Wonder Woman made a storm of punches and did a might haymaker to the face. The force was shaking the ring. She looked up expecting to see Faustian bloodies and beaten to the pulp. But she just stood there and smiled
“Is that suppose to hurt little woman” Faustian laughed
She kicked her back sending Wonder Woman into the middle of the ring and ran toward her. Her punches connected to her stomach lifting her off her foot. The air was knocked out of her and she bent over. Her fist slammed on Wonder Woman Back bringing her to her knees. Faustian circles her and pointed to her
“Look she on her knees…just like most American whores” Faustian Said. The women laughed with her “Is this the best America have to offer”
She followed it with a kicked to the face drowning blood. Faustian was about to stomp her but Wonder Woman rolled out of the way and tripped her, making it fall. Wonder Woman was about to slammed her elbow down but Faustian got up and grabbed her foot. Faustian was getting up while she had Wonder Woman foot and flipped her over. Both women went for each other trying to grapple the other. There breast pressed together, both standing their outfits with breast milk from their bodies
“Ahhhh a test of strength” Faustian Said “Let see which is more powerful...German genetics...of cheap inferior breeding of the Amazons and the Americans. Amazon were strong but inclining with the Americans made you weak”
“I am bless by the gods themselves...I will crush you and make you pay for your arrogance” Wonder Woman Said pushing her back. Pushed her metal bra into her
Faustian Squeezed Wonder Woman hand making her screams. She was pushing her to the ground. She tried to pull away, but Faustian crushed harder laughing. Her might breast shook with every laughed. She lifted her to her foot
“Don’t think so little woman” Faustian said and pulled Wonder Woman arms show her face slammed into her breast. She did it again and again. Her breast squeezed together getting firmed. She slapped her with her breast. It was like getting hit with two boulders. Blood was drawn, and started to dripped down Faustian gorgeous tits “This what REAL tits looked like Wonder Woman”
She slammed Wonder Woman into the ring post smother with her tits. She laughed. Her laugher echoing through the arena. The women cheered her name. Wonder Woman was losing air
“After I beat you. I am going to fuck your lover over your broken body. I will publish your humiliation all over airwaves. Every woman, man and child of America would know of my power you little American loving slut. There will see your body prone and beaten licking my pussy” Faustian Said “Then my Army will march on America…and your president will LICK the shit off my boots. I will fuck his wife on the white house Lawn. When the Amazon sees this they will know they backed the wrong horse and they will follow us German women into, greatness. Only the ones we find worthy of course”
Wonder Woman pushed her away. In fury she strucked hard knocking her back. Fury was in her eyes, pure rage. She slammed her fist across Faustian tits making them Jiggle and spraying out milk. Faustian felt that punched a bit as Wonder Woman went for another. The third strike she caught
“That actually hurt you little cxnt” Faustian Said. She struck her hard in the chest breaking her metal. She tore the top off tossing aside like it was nothing and crushed the metal on the bra exposing her tits. Diana tits were exposing and Faustian did an evil smiled. She grabbed her by her tits and squeezed. She lifted her off the ground squeezing her tits like two grapes. Wonder Woman screamed as milk dripped down Faustian hands “Look at the little cow being milked”
Faustian walked around the ring with her holding her breast. She slammed her down on the ground making her body bounce. She caught her by the neck with one hand lifting her up before slamming down again. Her big boot slammed down on Wonder Woman stomach making her scream in pain. Faustian stomped cruelly. She flexed her arms. She made each bicep bounce showing her power.  She loved showing off her body. Faustian took off her bra showing her rock hard nipples. She took one breast and started to suck
“Behold Wonder Woman...the face of the NEW master Race. Soon all my female solider will have this power and we will crush any nation…maybe even your SUPERMAN” Faustian laughed stomping again “Look at these little panties bet there wet”
She grabbed her under wearing and tore it off and tossing it into the crowd. Her pussy was exposing showing a wet pussy. She then stomped on Wonder Woman’s wet pussy twisting. Wonder Woman screamed in pain
“Ahhhhh did that hurt little man. Well the crowd things I am more attractive. Let see what your lover thinks” Faustian Said
She walked out of the ring at had Steve kissed her feet. Steve totally broken did as told. But it was more than fear, it was love.
“Who do you love” Faustian Said flexing her arms
“You my love…you’re the strongest woman in the world...the greatest” He Said. Wonder Woman was shocked by his lack of shame
“See how easily the American male mind is broken. Few whippings and then some patting and they under my control. No man can resist the scent of my pussy. I took your love away” Faustian laughed “Now I will take you”
“Damm you…YOU BITCH” Wonder Woman Said getting up.  She dived at her. But Faustian caught her by the neck and slammed and slammed her down. She dragged her body into the ring
“Don’t you see my power by now” Faustian Said. She went to punch Wonder Woman as she was on the ground but she blocked it with her bracelets. She did it against but Wonder Woman blocked it again even though it knocked her back a couple of feet
“I will NEVER bow to you. I will never surrender. I will fight you to my dyeing breath just like any American Would”
“Then they will be crushed just like you whore” Faustian Said
She grabbed Faustian wrapping her arms around her. Her breast pressed into her as Wonder woman had her in a bear hug. There nipples pressed into each other, dripping milk across each other breast. Both soaked by each other milk
“Are you trying to bear hug me and lift me up” Faustian laughed. She pressed her breast out and made her fall on the ground. “Here little woman let me show you how a bear hug works”
She grabbed her and lifted her up. She slammed her tits into her tits, pushing her nipples in with her nipples. She was cruelly nipple fucking her with her nipples. Wonder Woman bleeding from her nipples, milk and blood dripping down
“You pretty dumb to think you can challenge me. I am stronger, tougher, and prettier as your X lover Steve Trevor can tell. And I am more vicious. Tell me Wonder Woman can you smell your man’s cock on my breath. Did I tell you he scream my name.  He was so quick to tell our nations information. Maybe it was the 20 climaxes I gave him in one night…or the taste of my whip...can’t really tell with Americans. You as a country naturally submissive”
“Ahhhhhhhh Fuck” Wonder Woman screamed as her nipples were pushed in. She tried to budge her arms but Faustian had it on tight
“Think when I take over Amazon inland...I will make your mother my top Whore. Think I use her as a toilet maybe to lick up all my waste. Let my women fucked her with all my toys. It won’t be a second of the day when she not abuse. And she would know her abuse is because her daughter failed her” Faustian laughed
Wonder Woman cried out in pain tears running down her face. Faustian squeezes tightly. She cried out as she heard a snapped off her rib. Faustian was getting wet from it. The joy of her Wonder Woman was so great that Faustian came, soaking her underwear
“Yesss BREAK little woman” Faustian laughed With Wonder Woman arms hanging down. She squeezed against hearing a another rib snapped “Think I will tear down that statue of Liberty your nation love so much replace it with a statue of me. Then I will do quick work on your other symbols of American Arrogance”
She dropped Wonder Woman to the ground and spat on her. Wonder Woman was getting up.
“Ahhhhhhh the Can do American Spirit” Faustian laughed. The light shine off her beautiful blond hair. She looked like a goddess. Her eyes were as blue as an ocean “How much fun will it be to crushed it under my boots
“Damm you.. HERA GIVE ME STRENGH” Wonder Woman Said and went for a punch. Faustian caught it and started to squeezed
“Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggg” Wonder Woman screamed hearing and knuckles break. Faustian slapped her with her other hand
“Can KILL you at any time whore…but want it to last. Look how wet you made me you little slut” Faustian Said. Faustian tore off her own panties and squeezed them like a sponge making her pussy juiced dripped down “I am totally soaked
“You vile woman” Wonder Woman Screamed
She slapped Wonder Woman across the face two times with an open palm and then 2 more with the back of her hand. The slaps drew blood.
“Which hurt more?  OR how easily the soldiers of the country you fight for is broken. You whore. Don’t you try to block me you stupid cxnt” Faustian said. She slammed her fist into Wonder Woman stomach making the mighty Amazon gasp for air. She never been hit so hard “Soon After I beat you…I will take my Job as true Ruler of Germany…then we can win this War you whore. Look at me you dumb whore. Look at my beautiful lips…my Juicy red lips that men loved to kissed. Look at my thick muscles that the world worship...Biceps and Abs people licked and kissed. Look at my beautiful blue eyes, blue as the sky. And check out my beautiful blond hair and huge tits. Now looked at you whore. Your black hair, black as dirt you fucking cxnt”
She punched her against twisting her fist in. She followed it with another punches, doing lefts and rights to her stomach leaving bruises all over her stomach. She grabbed her and squeezed her pussy. Wonder Woman screamed in pain as her head butted her. She grabbed her and lifted her over her head.  She bent Wonder Woman back over her shoulder and neck. Wonder Woman was screaming in pain as she held her in a torture rack. Faustian loved the sound of her screams. Her pussy was exposed and started fingering her pussy. She pushed her fingers deep into her pussy playing with her pussy. Her fingers were going in and out making her moan. Faustian fingers were skilled making her pussy wet dripping down. Faustian own pussy was soaked dripping down on the floor leaving the puddle. She loved her pain, loved the spike of pain was going through her spine.  Tears were running down Wonder Woman eyes. She was twisting her fingers around in her pussy.  Faustian skills were intense.  Faustian was walking around enjoying the pain she was putting through. Her fingers slowly bringing wonder Woman close to climax.
“Look Women. Look at this whore getting wet. I think she like getting humiliate. This why we shall win. The people we fight are naturally genetically weak” Faustian Said.
The female solider were rubbing themselves enjoying the show. They enjoyed the abuse that was happening to their hated foe.  Every woman in the audience looked gorgeous. They all were German perfection. Faustian fingers were twisting inside her. Wonder Woman breast were heaving as she was getting close to cumming. Her face was getting red as her whole body blushed. She cried out as she was starting to cum. Her pussy juices squirted, shooting droplets of cum across the floor. It splash all over the people watch
“Ahhhhhhhh little whore came. You just disgrace yourself you dumb whore”   Faustian Said
She circles around the ring and slammed her down over her knee. Wonder Woman cried out in pain as she went on the ground. Faustian took her time walking around her. She straddled him and squeezed her legs around him. She was crushing him with her strong legs. Her fist came down like lightning bolts. Blood splattered on her tits.  Faustian smiled rubbing the blood in her tits enjoying the feeling off it against it. She grabbed her tits and sucked her nipples enjoying. She tasted her blood enjoying the sweetest. She was bleeding from the lip. She didn’t know when the punches would end. Wonder Woman couldn’t put up a fight toward her. The women were cheering her name. Faustian Fuastian. She raises her hand in victory. She tried to push her fist away but Faustian only got madder beating her with a vicious fury. She made a big slapped across her face. She flexed her arms again showing the veins in her muscles. Her body was popping with strength. She ran her fingers across her veins in her muscles
“Like that you fucking bitch (punch punch) Hub you’re like it you little whore. You going to cry you dirty little cxnt (punch Punch) Going to break you in two (punch punch). Look at those two black eyes all over your face you fucking whore. I like the new look” Faustian Said “I think your blood looks great on my tits your whore”
“You….may defeat me but my other Amazon heroes will raise” Wonder Woman Said
Everyone in the audience Said. Then Faustian smiled and said “Is that so”. She snapped her fingers.
In the crowd two busty Amazon Women dragged out and beaten and naked wonder Girl. The grabbed her by her Blond Hair. She had the Nazi Symbol tattoed on her ass. She looked totally defeated with her wrist tied
“Noooo” Wonder Woman Said shocked. Faustian gripped her neck. She was choking her leaving blue finger marks.  Wonder Woman felt her neck close to snapping
“Who did you think I practice with before I fought you? Her pussy tasted as sweet as Sugar. She gives great oral to” Faustian Said “Very Eager. At first she fought me…but hours of being beat she easily broke down and was raped. Wonder Girl entertains the audience and eat their pussies. I want you to make every member of my audience to cum”
“Yes Goddess Faustian” Wonder Girl Said meekly
Wonder Girl walked to a German girl and spread her legs.  Wonder Girl got on her knees and started to eat he pussy
“Good Girl” Faustian Said laughing
“Damm you” Wonder Woman Said with tears in her eyes
She slammed her fist against Wonder Woman tits. It slammed down hard sending milk out, splashing all over the ring and in her face. Faustian felt the milk hit her head. She was licking her lips tasting the milk of her lips
“You shall be a GOOD COW” She said stroking her nipples. Her milk flew out of her nipples. Faustian caught it in her mouth. She went back to punching her tits making them jiggle as she abused her breast. There were giant bruises marks all over her body. Wonder Woman breast were getting punches so hard that it was a blur “Look at your former Sidekick bitch. My girls having her way with. The pain through Wonder Woman body was too much. Her breast was a mess now.  It looked like partly deflated balloons. Tears were soaking Wonder Woman face. She couldn’t take anymore. She screamed out for Mercy.  She continued beating her for 5 minutes straight.
“Please NO MORE…NO MORE!!!” Wonder Woman Said
“What they might Wonder woman be able to take it? Where You American Bravo” Faustian Said giving her a few more punches
She stood over her with her wet pussy. Wonder Woman could hardly move as she was rubbing her clit letting the juices dripped down on Wonder Woman’s face. She pushed a foot against wonder Woman pussy and sneered down at her. She showed Wonder Woman the pinkness and redness of her pussy before sitting down on her face. She had totally beaten
“You’re going to lick my cxnt wonder bitch or you’re going to die” Faustian Said “If you think bowing down to me is a face worth then death keep in mind before I will kill you I will snap the necks of your colleagues. Do you doubt me?”
“No…Damm you…you vile women…I will do it” Wonder Woman said teary eyed
She sat on Wonder Woman face and wrapped her legs tightly around her threatening to crush her Skull. Wonder Woman started to slowly licked
“Faster bitch…get deep in there. Lick it like you mean it whore” Faustian laughed stuffing Wonder Woman face deep into her clit. The strong smell filled Wonder Woman’s nostrils as Faustian rode her face up and down, clamping her legs down. Faustian put he back into it enjoying Wonder Woman lips against her pussy lips. “Higher…lower…to the left right there. Yesss….suck my pussy your fuck worthless cxnt. I wonder does your darling mother lick pussy as good as you. I bet I will found out soon hu”
She was riding Wonder Woman’s face faster, slamming her face into the ground. Wonder Woman tongue twisted inside her like a twister. Juices were dripping down her tongue as she was sliding her tongue back and fourth. Her tongue was going down in the middle of her pussy like a big lollypop. Faustian breast heaved as she was riding him. Her juices were soaked her face. Wonder Woman face was red with embarrassment. She couldn’t believe she was getting humiliated by this Nazi. Her breast was bruises, black and blue and her head hurt from getting punched.  Wonder Woman body was being crushed by her weight. What worst part of her was getting turned out by the humiliation she was receiving at the hands of this Nazi Temptress?
“Suck my pussy you dumb bitch” Faustian laughed “Right there what would the public say to see the American hero licking my pussy, so broken and beaten. Hmmmm Answer me”
“I don’t know” Wonder Woman cried
“Do you feel worthless Wonder Bitch…do you feel worthless that you were so easily beaten” Faustian laughed
“Yes” Wonder Woman cried.  She could feel Faustian climax picking up. She was ready to burst. Faustian made her suck her clit. She sucked the hard part making Faustian moan loudly. She knew if she didn’t do it right she would be crushed and broken. She had trouble breathing as Faustian pussy covered Diana’s entire face, closing her legs tightly. She felt like her head was being crushed by a giant boulder.
“Ahhhhh Yessss” Faustian Said. She screamed out as her pussy was being licked. She squirted in her mouth, her pussy juices gushing
Faustian body was shaken as the multiple climaxes hit her body. Sweat was dripping down her body making her drench. The muscles glisten making her biceps shine and having a nice glazed to it. Her giant tits were slapping together, like two planets crashing into each other. Her heavy breast was huge dripping milk down. The pussy juices coated her lungs filling it up. The juices went down her stomach as she was grinding. Faustian wanted another climax. She made Wonder Woman sucked her. Her hand squeezed Wonder Woman pussy digging her nails in
“Faster you dumb whore ahhhhhhh Yesss…You make a great seat. Look my solider. LOOK at what happen to American Dogs who defy us”
The women cheered raising there fist in the air. Faustian felt a sense of pride. She had defeated her rival and now was humiliating her. This was the greatest Day of Faustian life enjoying the sex she was having. The tears against her pussy only made Faustian wetter. Faustian bit her lip and grabbed her tits squeezing, gobs of milked dripped through her fingers.
“AhHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS” Faustian Said hitting a second intense multiple climax. Her whole body shook, nearly crushing Wonder woman body. She got up and looked down at the crying Wonder Woman. She spat on her face, as Wonder Woman cough out the cum. Her mouth was overflowing with cum to the point it was coming out of her nostrils “Quit your crying you pathetic little broken whore. What I am going to do to you from now on going to be way worst”
She kicked her in the rib laughing. She dragged Wonder Woman to the ring post and climbs the top. She slapped her ass cheeks making them jiggle. She dropped down on Wonder woman’s face smoothing her with her ass juices
“Lick my ass you dumb bitch” She Said. Her tongue entered her asshole. The tongue twisted inside her asshole tasting the inside off her ass “Ahhhhhh Yess licked my nasty shit pipe you worthless whore. You like the smell of my asshole do you, you fucking bitch. Put your nose deep in”
She gripped her ass cheeks together clenching around her nose. He tongue was twirling inside her tasting her asshole deep. Her ass was sweaty as she smothers her with her thick ass. Wonder Woman couldn’t breathe. She lifted it up just before she was about to passed out
“Do you like the taste off my asshole bitch? Do you like licking my shit? You better get use to the taste your worthless whore…your going to be licking it a lot.” Faustian said rubbing herself “Don’t stop I almost there”
She put her hair back letting the blond hair flow down her back. She flexed her arms looking at the droplets of sweat dripped through her biceps
“Ohhhhhhhh God…feels so powerful” Faustian Said. Her fingers plunge deep into her pussy as she climaxed against dripping on the floor creating a puddle on the floor. The women in the audience were getting naked raping their slaves, and their captures. Women came out with cameras so they can film the fall of Wonder Woman. Faustian closed her eyes and let out a screamed as she started to cum. Her juices splashing all over the floor.
Faustian got up and grabbed her up by her hair
“Raping you has made me be building up a mighty thirst...think I need something to drink” She Said. She grabbed him and started sucking her nipple.  Wonder Woman nipples were extra sensitive a she started to moan.
She squeezed her ass, putting her fingers deep into her ass. She suckled on it making milk dripped down her mouth. Faustian bit down hard making her scream. She greedily continues to sucking her, emptying Wonder Woman breast. She grabbed the other tit crushing it with her fingers. He nails went across it drawing blood. She finishes sucking and wiped her lip. She dropped her down and let out a burp. She put her head on her neck making her choke
“Now what should I do with your worthless ass now” She Said
“Please let me go” Wonder Woman cried
“Never letting you go you fucking bitch” Faustian Said flexing her arms. She loved showing off her triceps and back muscles. She back was peak and valleys of muscle going down to see her plump ass. Her cheeks slapped together as she was continuing stomping her twisting her foot into her pussy. She flexed her arms oozing sex and power. She had power and lust oozing from ever pour. “Kiss my feet you worthless slut. ON YOUR KNEES”
Wonder Woman crawled over to her. Faustian looked down at her lick a bug
“Lick your blood off my boots you dumb slut” Faustian Said. She kicked her in the face and told her to continue “Look AT THE MIGHT WONDER WOMAN…no more than a dog now. Open your mouth you worthless cxnt”
“Y…y…yess Faustian” She Said
Faustian kicked her hard in the ribs lifting her body up “Its GODDESS FAUSTIAN…say it you worthless wonder cxnt”
“Yes Goddess Faustian” Wonder Woman Cried
Faustian ran her fingers through her blond hair and pushed her on her back. She hovered over her and had him open her mouth. Faustian was hovering over and started too pissed on his face. The long stream of piss splash on her face and enter his mouth. It was overflowing wonder Woman mouth with piss. The piss was going through her lung
“Yes Drink up my Golden juices” Faustian Said as she made sure it hit every spot off her body. She pointed to someone in the crowd. A Woman tossed a bottle of boozed. Faustian drinks it down enjoying the taste.  “Bring me my Strap on”
Two blond women brought her a chest and place it in the ring. She opens it up and pulled out a strap on. She snapped it up. It was golden and 16 inches long and thick as a Soda can. She stroked it.
“Wont need lube for a whore like you” Faustian smiled wickedly. Upon seeing it, Diana eyes filled with fear. Faustian stroked it making the strap on glisten with her sweat.  Wonder Woman tried to escape but was grabbed by her hair
“Please don’t put that horrid thing inside me” Wonder Woman cried. But she was punched back knocking her back down. Faustian held Wonder Woman down spreading her legs and taking her from behind. She roughly pushed the strap on in, parting her pussy lips. It was hard as steal as she slammed deep into her
“Ahhhhhhhhh Yes…molded this Strap on from ancient metal. Feels like skin. Due to it magical factory I can feel it go into your pussy like it was my cock. Even cums when I cums you slut” Faustian Said. She twisted her arm “Come slut…you can take more than that you slut. Bleeding already. Hold your ass down you fucking whore”
“Ohhhhhh Goood” Wonder Woman cried as the Strap on was pushed in, it hit her G-spot making her wet. Her pussy was soaking the strap on dripping down on the floor. She grabbed Wonder Woman hips slamming it deep in. Wonder Woman cried as the cock head of the strap on was hitting the walls. She pushed her face down and slammed in hard “Ohhhhhhhhhh Goooodd….stop please”
“Damm your pussy is nice and tight. Your pussy is sucking in that strap on pretty fast. Your cxnt much really like to get pounded raw doesn’t it. I took it 10 inches so far. Let’s see how it is for you to take it all the way in” Faust Said
She thrust it all the way in, all 16 inches. Wonder Woman screamed. Faust pulled her hair grinding in and out. She watch the strap on go all the way out of Wonder Woman ass, seeing it glistens with pussy juice. Then she slammed it all the way in watching her pussy swallow it up. Pulling he hair Faustian had her film crew come out with the camera
“Tell them what the whore you are...tell them what happen to people who DEFY faustian” Faust Said slapping her ass “Say it or you and your friend Dead”
“Please…I am your whore I am your dirty whore” She Said. The Dildo hit her G-spot making her cum. A multiple climax hit Wonder Woman body, harder then Superman every fucked her. She cried out making her pussy squirt
“Hhahahahah little whore came. Look at her crying. You probably haven’t had a real good fucking, hanging around those wimpy American...who don’t know how to have sex. Tell me slut have anyone ever fucked you like this”
“No” Wonder Woman cried
“That because German cock is superior...your American cxnt. German Pussy is superior... German tits surpass you all” Faust said shaking her heavy tits “Isn’t that right”
“Yes Goddess Faust” She cried. Her pussy was dripping on the floor. Faust twisted inside her and grinded making another multiple climax hit her body. Her knees were getting weak, tears ran down her eyes
“Should anyone defy me” Faust Said
“No Goddess Faust…please don’t defy her….she can’t be beat” Wonder Woman cried, totally broken
“That’s right…See your American hero BROKEN” Faust Said pointing to the Camera “Let see how this ass feels”
She pushed it in her asshole, slamming it deep in. Pain went through Wonder Woman body, feeling like it was splitting her in half
“Ahhhhhh Fuck going to cum WONDER BITCH” Faust Said screaming with a climax. She let out a yell cruely fucking her tight wounded asshole. Her asshole cheeks were spread wide, as the rubber balls slapped against her ass
“OHHH FUCK your monster” Wonder Woman cried. She gripped the ground screaming. The audience cheered and laughed at her being raped
“Look at the poor American slut…crying due to a simple ass fucking. Told you she was weak. The Great Wonder Woman is broken” Faustian Laughed
She was spanking her ass making it red. Wonder Woman was crying as another Climax hit her body. The Dildo sucked the pussy juices from Faust pussy and shot it into Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman cried as she was being filled with Juices. Wonder Woman tried to pull away but Faust grabbed her slamming in harder
“Ohhhh Don’t you try to escape from my Strap on. You should be proud to be fucked by me. BEG for it...beg for it my cock” Faust Said
“Please Faustian...please let me have your cock” She cried
Faustian was licking her lips grinding. She felt Wonder woman’s body shake with climax under her. Faustian put her arms behind her back and slammed in. Faustian came against, pressing her tits against her back. She continued the assault for 10 minutes before pulling out
“Well…Look at the BROKEN BITCH” Faustian Said standing over her. She stroked the strap on that glisten with Wonder Woman’s Juices “Suck it off of me”
“Yes Goddess” Wonder Woman Said sucking the juices off her Strap on
“Make sure EVERYONE SEE THIS…Want it broadcast across the country” Faustian Said
“Yes Goddess Faustian” A solider Said “What you want to do her”
“Chain her up…let the my female solider have their way with her…a gift before I claim my slave for my own”
“Thank You Goddess” The Solider smile
“This the start of the new Day…and you all will be my solders” Faustian screamed out
“HAIL FAUSTIAN” All the women said
Faustian smiled evilly

The end

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
Re: Faustian Vs Wonder Woman
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 05:43:27 AM »
Great story
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977