News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Eagleton-Sandy vs Aritri, co starring Kavita and Mohua

• 4 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Eagleton-Sandy vs Aritri, co starring Kavita and Mohua
« on: June 03, 2013, 04:59:02 AM »

Sandy the owner of the bar and pub.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Eagleton-Sandy vs Aritri, co starring Kavita and Mohua
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 05:00:52 AM »

Kavita was recently beat up and humiliated by Sandy at the bar and pub

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 05:16:50 AM »

Aritri is Eagleton's and Mohua's mother. She has been rivals with Sandy since they were teenagers and when Aritri heard what Sandy did to Kavita, Aritri decided that it was time that Sandy gets taught the lesson she has need to learn for all of these years.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 05:20:29 AM »

This is Mohua, Eagleton's sister. Eagleton, Mohua and Kavita went to Sandy's bar to watch Aritri fist fight Sandy.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 05:28:13 AM »

Sandy and Aritri had grown up as big rivals. On two different occasions they started throwing punches at each other many years ago, but both times they were separated and the fight was broken up and they never got to settle their differences………

Sandy became a saloon owner, a successful  always crowded bar and pub and Sandy was always brawling and having a wild and crazy time. There have been rumors that she is some kind of S&M Mistress and that she spanks men and makes them into slaves. Aritri on the other hand has been married, had children and lived a very conservative life. Just hearing the stories about this bitch has made Aritri fantasize about punching this big mouth silly and taking her over her knee and give her the spanking she should have given her many years back.

More recently Aritri and Muhua hears the story of how her ex-rival beat the shit out of poor young Kavita, and all the very insane perverted things that Sandy had done to her, and in front of everyone at the crowded bar. Aritri was infuriated and she was walking around throwing fists into the air talking about how she wants to go down to Sandy’s bar and knock the shit out of her and spank her ass. For days she was spouting out to everyone how she was going to knock Sandy into a bloody, blubbering, crying mess and make her sorry for the way she treats people. Aritri told everyone that she was going to take sandy over her knee and give her the spanking she should have gotten many years ago. Eagleton, you and your sister Mohua and Kavita all tried to talk your mother out of going, talk her out of fighting, but the more everyone said to stop her, the more infuriated she gets.

Somehow Sandy hears all of Aritri’s threats, from many people, and Sandy tells everyone to tell Aritri that she would like nothing better than to knock the shit out of her and sit on her face. She told everyone that she would really enjoy draining each and every last drop of dignity right out of Aritri and make a complete fool out of her in front of a whole crowd.

That’s right Eagleton, you and your sister and Kavita were all begging you mother not to go to the bar to fist fight Sandy, but your mother got this confident smile across her face and assured everyone not to worry, she knows what she is doing. Your mother gets dressed up in her pink conservative dress and the four of you drive down to the bar so that your mom can beat Sandy up.

Part-2
Aritri walks into the bar with a confident smile on her face, and you and your sister and Kavita right behind her. The four of you sit at a booth in the bar area and order drinks. The bar is crowded and noisy, and the DJ is playing the hot music. It isn’t more than 5 minutes when Sandy walks in to the bar and walks over to the table looking at Kavita and laughing and asking, “What did you come back for more you stupid bitch.” Then she looks at Aritri and she says, “it has been a long time, you look even more like a fat cow than you did the last time I saw you.” Aritri laughs and says, “I see you are just as much the same foul mouth, stupid bitch you always were.” Now the DJ turns the music down and everyone in the crowded pub has stopped what they were doing and is looking at the two woman screaming at eachother. Sandy puts her hands on her hips screaming, “You don’t know just how long I’v been waiting for this opportunity to knock the shit out of you and give you what has been coming to you for all these years, I’m,” but Aritri takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps Sandy “bam” hard across her face. Sandy is spun sideways for just an second. Aritri puts her hands on her hips laughing and she screams, “And I have waited a long time now to slap some sense into you Sandy you,” but

Aritri can finish what she was saying, Sandy balls her right fist up hard and tight and she smashes it “bang,” right into Aritri’s nose, straight into it, making her nose bleed. Aritri gets this shocked look on her face as she puts her hand to her bloody nose and show it to Sandy “Look, Look at what you did to me. I’m bleeding.” Sandy takes the same right fist and she sends it plowing full force, “bang,” right into your mother’s nose Eagleton. Your mother would have fallen backwards from the full force of the hard punch, but before she has a chance to fall backwards Sandy grabs Aritri by the top of her pink dress with both of her hands and she spins her halfway around in a circle. She’s holding your mother up by her conservative pink dress, screaming right in your mother’s shocked face. “I’m really going to enjoy this Artiri you stupid fat cow. I’m going to give everyone a really good show. I’m going to humiliate you over and over and over again until I drain every last drop of your dignity right out of you,” and Aritri doesn’t say a word, she’s fuckin startled.

Sandy shoves Aritri back and then she jerks her forward and you can hear Aritri’s dress rip in her hands. Then she shoves her back hard, and Aritri’s pink dress rips right off of her body in Sandy’s hands as your mother goes stumbling backwards like a floppy doll on her high heels until she falls over onto her ass on the floor of the bar and she’s only wearing her pink bra and little pink lace panties and now the crowd is screaming.”

Eagleton, you’re looking down at you mother and her face is beet red in humiliation. She has never been embarrassed like this before, but Sandy is crazy and Sandy is laughing as she leans down and she grabs your mother’s hair with both of her hands and she starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at her hair screaming, “get up cow, get up and fight me. I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you were going to slap me silly, and look at you cow, you can’t even fight.” Eagleton you couldn’t help but get hard as a rock as you watch this big, gorgeous, hot sexy bar owner Sandy man handle you mother. Your sexy mother is dragged straight up onto her feet by her hair.

Your mother is standing there trying to cover her sexy underwear and her face is beet red. She has tears welling in her eyes and she starts begging Sandy, “please stop, please I’m begging you let me go.” Sandy takes her left fist and she punches Aritri “bang,” right in her nose,” making her nose bleed and screaming insanely “You came here to beat me up and humiliate me, and now you want me to stop.” She grabs Aritri’s bra with her right hand and she jerks her forward “bang,” right into left fist again. Screaming, “I’m going to make you my slave bitch, I’m going to really make a fuckin fool out of you.” Tears start to roll from Aritri’s eyes and she starts crying out, “Please, I’m sorry, no more, please I’m sorry let me go.”

Eagleton, your cock is so hard it’s trying to break out of your pants as you watch big, strong, tough, gorgeous Sandy hold your mother up by her bra with her right hand, and start to “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammer her nose with her left fist. She’s beating your mother up right in front you, right in front of everyone. She’s smashing her nose over and over again until blood is really rolling from her nose and she’s desperately crying out, “Please I’m begging you, please let me go.” Sandy is laughing as she rips your mother’s bra off, exposing your mother’s big, sexy tits in front of everyone, and you can’t decide if its hotter watching big, tough sexy sandy knocking the shit out of your mother, or if its hotter watching your normally tough, cocky, dominant confident mother crying and begging at her big sexy rivals hands.

Sandy sticks your mothers bra right on her head and everyone starts laughing as Sandy screams, “I’m going to put you on your knees you whore and make you my slave. Now tell everyone that you’re my slave Aritri, tell everyone that you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on your better refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me.” Your mother starts crying out, “Please someone help me, please I’m begging someone please help me,” but not one person moves an inch to help Aritri, everyone just stands there and watches as Sandy pound her right fist “boom,” right into Aritri’s stomach. “OOOFFF,” She knocks the air right out of her and Aritri grabs her aching belly, as she bends over in pain gasping for air. Sandy grabs Aritri’s hair and she jerks her standing up straight. Aritri screams, “AAHH,” from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head. Aritri reaches up and she grabs at Sandy’s hands, trying to pull them out of her hair. Sandy lets go of Aritri’s hair with her left hand and she plows her fist “boom,” right into Aritri’s stomach again. “OOOFFF,” she smashes the air right out of her again and Aritri’s knees just buckle right under her and Aritri falls over onto her hands and knees gasping for air.  I can hear Mohua cry out, “OH NO,” as she watches the tough saloon owner rival really starting to knock the shit out of her mother.

Sandy jerks Aritri standing straight up on her feet again, right by her fuckin hair, and Aritri screams, “AAHHH,” from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head. Aritri is crying like a little girl, crying out, “Please, I’m begging you , please let me go.” Sandy is clearly winning at this point. She’s beating your mother up and she’s in control of Aritri, but Sandy wants to break your mother’s spirit, and she’s pulls her by her hair right onto her hands and knees, and Sandy has her hands wrapped through Aritris’s hair, and she starts dragging her across the rough cement on her hands and knees. She’s swinging Aritri around the floor of the bar like a limp little rag doll, and Aritri’s knees are getting all scraped and bloody, and

Tears start rolling down Mohua’s cheeks as she’s crying out, “ENOUGH, PLEASE LEAVE HER ALONE, ENOUGH,” BUT SANDY IS CRAZY, and she really wants to give everyone a really good show. She drags Aritri right over to the table that her daughter Mohua is sitting at, and Kavita, the woman that she knocked the shit out of and dominated and humiliated just a couple of short weeks ago. Yes Eagleton, you’re cock hurts as you see the big, hot sexy bar slut jerk your mother by her hair right up onto her feet, holding up your sexy mother, and your mother is all punched silly with this silly little smile right across her face.  Your mom’s legs are all wobbly as she just stands there, swaying back and forth and back and forth. Sandy laughs and says, “Look at her Kavita, I knocked the shit out of her just like I did to you, and now I’m going to humiliate her even worse than I humiliated you.”

Eagleton, having hot, sexy Sandy completely in charge of Aritri right in front of you, you lower your pants under the table, but what happens next really makes your oock get even harder. Sandy holds her two fists up and she starts laughing as she screams, “I knocked the shit out of you Aritri, and now I’m going to knock the shit out of those big, cow tits of yours.” Sandy starts “right fist “bam,” left fist, “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. She’s using your mother’s huge breasts as punching bags. Eagleton  your cock is ready to burst as you are just feet away from Sandy’s fists pounding your mother tits from the left and from the right, and uppercut, and you watch your mother’s huge tits slapping together as Sandy knocks the shit out of her tits until your mother’s tits are all swollen and black and blue.

You could never even imagine your mother, your strong, tough dominant mother would be submissive to anyone before, but imagine, your mother is starting to realize that Sandy is beating the shit out of her, and there is nothing she can do to stop her. Aritri doesn’t want to get beat up any more and she starts crying like a baby, her face is beet red both in anger and the humiliation of being beat up and humiliated right in front of all of these people, right in front of her children and Kavita, but you heard it. You heard your mother pathetically cry out, “Alright, I’m your slave.” Sandy punches Aritri “bang,” right in her teeth. She splits her lips open and blood is rolling from the cuts on her lips and its starting to fill up in her mouth.

Sandy grabs Aritri’s hair, screaming right in her face, “You stupid fat cow, I told you to tell everyone that you’re my slave, tell everyone that you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do, and you better call me fuckin Mistress.” Tears are streaming down Aritri’s face, and she’s sputtering blood, she’s spitting blood right out of her mouth as she started crying hysterically, crying out, “I’M, I’M YA,I’M YA.” Sandy is even more infuriated and she grabs Aritri’s panties and she rips them right off of her body. Aritri screams, ‘NNNOOO,” and now she’s standing there in front of everyone completely naked. The crowd is going crazy. Sandy is still holding your mother’s hair and she drags Aritri over to a bench and she sits down, pulling Aritri right over her knees and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she starts spanking you mother.

Eagleton, Sandy is giving your mother an over the knee spanking, “first, “bam, bam, bam,” spanking her left cheek, then “bam, bam, bam,” spanking her right cheek, & you mother is crying like a little girl. She has your mother draped across her lap and she’s smacking her ass with the open palm of her hand over and over again, just like a little girl and your mother is “Wah wah wah,” crying like a little girl and begging Sandy, “Please stop, please I’m begging you, I’m your slave Mistress, I’m your fuckin slave Mistress. I’ll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress.” Sandy is enjoying your mother’s crying and begging  and making a complete fool out of her in front of her very own son and daughter and Kavita and she spanks your mother’s ass until her ass is all swollen, and black and blue, and Aritri has bloody red welt marks all over her ass and blood is rolling from the cuts on her ass. The crowd is cheering and cheering.

Part 3
Eagleton, just imagine you’re sitting at a table with drop dead gorgeous Kavita, and your sexy, hot sister Mohua, and you have your big, hard erect cock in your hand right under the table as you sit there watching big, strong, tough saloon owner Sandy, holding your very own mother Aritri up on her wobbly, rubbery legs, and your mother is all punched silly, and she’s all bloody and black and blue. Imagine your mom is all limp and goofy like a rag doll, and she’s all pummeled and she’s weak, and Sandy holds you mom by her hair with her left hand, and she takes the middle finger of her right hand and she puts it right up to Aritri’s anus, and she laughs right into your mother’s ear as she whispers “Get ready you stupid fat cow. Get fuckin ready, because now you’re going to lean just what humiliation is all about.”

Eagleton, I just want you to try and fuckin imagine…………………………

Sandy shoves her finger right up into your mother’s ass hole. Aritri instantly gets this look of total shock and horror on her face, and then that look turned to a look of panic as your mother, your tough mother Aritri starts jumping, leaping, twisting, trying to dance off of Sandy’s finger screaming, “AAAHHH, GET IT OUT, PLEASE GET IT OUT, I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE TAKE IT OUT OF ME.”

BUT SANDY, SHE HAS HER HAND WRAPPED TIGHTLY THROUGH ARITRI’S HAIR, AND HER FINGER SHOVED HIGH UP INTO YOUR MOTHER’S ASS HOLE, AND YOU”RE MOTHER JUST CAN’T GET AWAY.”

EAGLETON, IMAGINE THE BIG LARGE CROWD SITTING THERE WATCHING THIS HAPPEN TO YOUR MOTHER, AND THEY ARE SCREAMING AND CHEERING.

EAGLETON, IMAGINE SANDY STARTS TAKING YOUR MOM OUT. SHE”S MARCHING YOUR MOTHER AROUND HER BAR, RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE, AND EAGLETON, YOU’RE MOM, YOUR VERY OWN MOTHER IS LIKE A LIMP LITTLE PUPPET RIGHT ON SANDY’S FINGER.
Sandy is laughing as she screams, “You have always been a cow Aritri, and I have always wanted to do this to you. Now I want you to moo slave, moo you moron and tell everyone that you’re a stupid, pathetic weak fat cow.”

Sandy pulls harder at your mother’s hair, and she shoves her finger higher, harder into your mother’s ass hole screaming, “let me hear you moo bitch,” and you can’t believe it, no one can believe it, you’re mother, your very own mother Eagleton, she takes a long, deep breath, and crying like a baby she lets out a long, loud, “MMMMMMOOOOOOO.” Sandy is laughing as she screams, “That’s right cow. Now I’m going to take you around so that you can moo for everyone. She marching Aritri around the bar, and Aritri is all bloody and beat up and knocked silly on her finger. She stops in front of a table screaming, “moo for them cow.”Imagine Eagleton, your mother says ‘MMMMOOOOOO.” Sandy drags your mother from table to table and your mother is saying, “MOOOOOOOOOO, MOOOOOOOOOOO, MOOOOOOO.” She’s mooing like the fat fuckin cow Sandy has made her, and your mom, her big, sexy black and blue tits are flopping up and down and from side to side, “MOOOOOOOOOO,” and shaking like jello as your mother says “MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.”

She drags your mother around totally having fun making a complete fool out of your mother in front of everyone. Then she drags your mom right in front of your table Eagleton. She’s fucking your mother up her ass, and Mohua is crying like a baby. Tears are streaming down her face and she’s begging Sandy to let your mother go, but all this crying and begging is getting Sandy so fuckin excited. Her pussy is getting wetter and wetter, and beautiful Kavita is sitting right next to your sister. She’s crying like a baby too, and she’s holding Mohua’s hand, squeezing at her hand as Sandy laughs and says, “Look at what I’m doing to her Kavita. I’m beating her up and humiliating her just like I did to you, right Kavita.” Kavita cries out, “yes.”

Sandy’s face turns red and she screams, “YES WHAT SLAVE, YOU BETTER TREAT ME WITH THE RESPECT I DESERVE OR I”LL KNOCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU EVEN WORSE THAN I DID THE LAST TIME.”

Kavita’s eyes start over flowing with tears as she becomes hysterical and she starts desperately crying out, “YES MISTRESS, I’m SORRY MISTRESS. I’LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN MISTRESS. I’M SORRY MISTRESS.”

Sandy pulls your mom’s head to the side so that she’s looking right at Mohua, and Sandy laughs as she screams, “Look at your daughter Aritri, look at her crying for you. Look at your mother Mohua. Take a good look at what I’m doing to your mother Mohua. She thought that she was so fuckin tough. She thought that she was going to come here and beat me up and humiliate me, but she was wrong.” Kavita is crying and she cries out, ‘NNNOOOOO.”  Sandy is laughing and she says, “YYYYEESSSS.” Tell her Aritri, tell your daughter how tough you thought you were. Tell Mohua that you thought you were going to come here and beat me up and make a fuckin fool out of me, but you were wrong.”

Can you picture this Eagleton. Your mother is knocked silly and all weak and pathetic, and Sandy has her finger right in your mother’s ass hole and she’s pluging her finger in and out and in and out, she’s fuckin your mother right in front of Mohua. She’s fuckin her up her ass right in front of her very own daughter and she’s forcing your mother to cry out, ‘I thought I was tough Mohua. I thought that I could beat Sandy up and humiliate her, but I was wrong.” Sandy is laughing as she screams, “That’s right you stupid, pathetic fat cow. Tell your daughter that you’re not as tough as you thought you were. Tell Mohua how I beat you up, tell her that I fuckin knocked the shit out of you, and now you are my slave. Tell her that you are my fat cow slave, and then I want you to moo for your daughter you cow.”

Eagleton, imagine your mother is crying like a baby as she looks right into Mohua’s eyes and your mother is crying hysterically and she cries out, “MO,MO, MOHUA, I’M NOT AS TOUGH AS I THOUGHT I WAS. SANDY BEAT ME UP. SHE KNOCKED THE SHIT OUT OF ME MOHUA, AND NOW I AM SANDY’S FAT COW SLAVE, MMMMOOOOOOOOO, MMMMMMOOOOOOOOO, MMMMOOOOOOOOOO.”

OH NO,  EAGLETON, SANDY DRAGS YOUR MOTHER RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, and Sandy is laughing as she screams, “LOOK AT HOW HARD YOUR SON’S COCK GETS FROM WATCHING ME BEAT YOU UP, LOOK AT HOW EXCITED EVERONE IS AS THEY WATCH ME HUMILIATE YOU AND MAKE A FOOL OUT OF YOU. NOW MOO FOR YOUR SON ARITRI.

Imagine Eagleton, she’s holding your mother up right in front of you, and she has her finger shoved into her ass hole. She’ fucking your mothers ass hole right in front of you and your mother cries out, “MMMOOOOOOO, MMMMMOOOO, MMMOOOOOOOO,” right in front of you.

Sandy is laughing as she screams, “Get up Kavita, and get over here.” Sandy walks your mother right over to a big chair and she pulls her finger out of your mother’s ass hole and she sits her down, and your mother is all naked and bloody. Sandy screams, “get undressed Kavita you stupid, slave bitch.” EAGLETON, imagine Kavita starts taking her clothes off in front of you, in front of everyone. Gorgeous, sexy Kavita is taking every last piece of her clothing off, right in front of you. Then when gorgeous Kavita is standing there completely naked, Sandy sticks her finger right in front of your mother’s mouth screaming, “lick it clean. Lick my finger, the one that I just shoved into your ass hole and fucked you up your ass with. Lick it clean cow.” Eagleton, your mother is completely submissive to Sandy now and she sticks her tongue out and she starts fuckin Sandy’s finger clean.

Sandy is laughing as she screams, “You did such a good job sucking my pussy last time Kavita you fuckin stupid whore, now lick Aritri’s pussy, show her how your Mistress likes to have her pussy licked. Eagleton, imagine watching Kavita, beautiful, sexy hot Kavita totally submissive to Sandy. Imgine how excited you are as you watch this super hot, sexy woman, totally naked get onto her hands and knees and crawl in between your mother’s legs. Can you imagine Eagleton, watching Kavita’s tongue come out of her mouth, and she starts licking your mother’s pussy right there in front of all of these people. Kavita is plunging and plowing her tongue deep into your mother’s cxnt, and your mother’s pussy is starting to get soaking wet. Kavita is slobbering inside of your mother’s cxnt with her tongue, feverishly like a dog licking its master, and Eagleton, you’re mother has sweat starting to roll down her face, and she’s panting and making these sexy little noises, ‘AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” and Aritri’s nipples are rock hard and beet red.

The crowd starts screaming as Sandy grabs Aritri’s big, sexy hard nipples and gently she starts twisting them, and rubbing them, and pulling on them. Sandy starts laughing as your other is getting so fuckin excited. She’s “OOWW, OOWW, OOWW,” moaning and moaning.  Kavita is licking your mother’s pussy into a frenzy.

Aritri has never been so turned on in her whole life. She starts arching her back and screaming louder and louder, ‘OH MY GOD, OOWW, OOWW, OH MY GOD, I’M GOING TO CUM. PLEEEAAASE, I’M GOING TO CUM. AAHH, AAAHHH, I’M GOING TO CUM. OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHHH,” imagine Eagleton, your mother‘s pussy is convulsing, she’s having one explosive orgasm right on Kavita’s tongue, and everyone is watching and cheering.

Sandy lets go of Aritri’s big, hard erect nipples and she looks down and she see’s Kavita is still licking your mother’s pussy. Then she walks away and she comes back with a big, hard erect rubber strap on cock. She pulls Kavita away from your mother’s pussy, and she hands Kavits the big strap on dildo, the same Dildo that Sandy had used on Kavita after she beat her up. Sandy laughs as she sits down on a chair screaming, “Now Aritri you stupid fat cow, get on your hands and knees in front of me.” Aritri gets right onto her hands and knees on the cement and she crawls right in between Sandy’s legs. Sandy screams, “Kiss my cxnt cow.” Aritri doesn’t hesitate. She puts her lips right on Sandy’s wet pussy and she kisses her cxnt. She starts kissing sandy’s pussy over and over again. Sandy screams, “Now strap that cock on Kavita and fuck Aritri up her ass as she licks my cxnt.”

Sandy is in control, both woman are submissive to Sandy and Kavita straps that big, hard erect rubber penis on and she puts it right up to Aritri’s anus. Kavita slides it in. She shoves that huge dildo right into Aritri’s ass hole. Aritri screams, ‘AAAAAHHHH,” right into Sandy’s pussy as Kavita starts fucking Aritri up her ass. She’s plowing that big, hard erect rubber cock in and out and in and out, and Aritri starts licking Sandy’s pussy with a passion. She’s slurping her tongue into Sandy’s soaking wet pussy like a fuckin dog, licking its master. 

Imagine Eagleton, you are watching your submissive mother on her hands and knees licking gorgeous Sandy’s pussy, while beautiful, sexy Kavita is fucking your very own mother right up her ass with that big, strap on, right in front of your sister, right in front of you, right in front of the whole crowd. Sandy is getting really excited, “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” she screams “Moo cow, moo into my cxnt Aritri you stupid, pathetic fat cow.”

Eagleton, your mother takes a deep breath and she lets out a long, loud “MMMMMOOOOOO.” The vibrations of your mothers vibrating lips on Sandy’s pulsating cxnt makes Sandy starts ‘AAAAHHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH,” having one convulsion after another over and over again. Aritri is “MOO, MMMOOO, MMMMMOOOOO,” mooing over and over again right into Sandy’s exploding pussy. The crowd is going crazy.

Kavita is still fucking Aritri up her ass with that dildo. Sandy laughs and she screams, “Now Aritri, you’re going to suck Kavita’s cock. Pull that cock out of the fat cow, and have her suck it clean. Kavita is submissive to sandy and she pulls the dildo right out of Aritri’s ass hole and she turns around. Aritri submissively takes that big, hard erect cock in her hands and she starts sucking the cock. The crowd is going crazy. Sandy walks over to Mohua and she sits down and she says, “next time it will be you on your knees if you ever come back here, and if you bring your mother, I’ll make you and your mother suck each other into orgasm……..