News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fight for Tyler-19 year old Liv vs session wrestler Ivy Sloan 24 years old

• 9 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Tyler saw Ivy Sloan here on free catfights.com and he was really hot for her. they started talling on Facebook and by email and they really hit it off. Tyler started dating Ivy even though he was engaged to Katie.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

This is Katie, Ivy beat the shit out of Katie and now Tyler is going with Ivy, as a matter of fact they are nearly engaged.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

This is the diamond cluster engagement ring that Katie used to wear, but when Ivy beat Katie up, She took Tyler and she took Katie's engagement ring.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

This is Liv and she has had a crush on Tyler for many years now and she was just waiting for Tyler to break up with Katie.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Liv is going to fist fight Ivy.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Ivy is s session wrestler and a semi pro fighter as well as a fetish model.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Ivy is 5', 100 lbs

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Liv is 5'5", 120 lbs and this is the purple dress she is going to wear when she fist fights Ivy

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Ivy is going to wear a red minidress and black fish net stockings when she fist fights Liv

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Part-1

Liv has been waiting for Tyler and Katie to break up for a long time now. She had been thinking about beating Katie up and taking Tyler away from her, but she decided just to wait for them to break up. Liv heard about the fight between Katie and Ivy and how Ivy is some kind of fighter and she beat the shit out of Katie and humiliated her in front of a big crowd. She also heard that Ivy took Katie’s big, diamond cluster engagement ring off of her finger and that now Ivy thinks that she’s engaged to Tyler. Liv finds out that Ivy goes on a wrestling tour and is hardly ever around. She also heard that Ivy is 5’ tall and thin.  Liv is crazy and she really doesn’t care. She decides that she is going to date Tyler too.

Although Ivy tells everyone that she’s engaged to Tyler, Tyler isn’t dating Ivy exclusively, at least not yet. Once a month they get together for a hot weekend. Liv finds Tyler out with a couple of friends one night and Liv looks fuckin great. Liv very discretely seduces Tyler, she was so smooth that Tyler thought that he was doing the seducing. It wasn’t long before Tyler and Liv were hot and heavy. A few weeks went by and then one weekend Tyler just disappears. Liv is furious, but she knows that he disappeared with Ivy the little fighter.

Liv makes believe everything is alright when Tyler comes back. She very quietly starts to check Tyler’s computer and his cell phone and it wasn’t long before Liv has Ivy’s cell phone number and her Facebook page. 

Part-2

Three weeks go by and then Liv see’s that Tyler and Ivy have started talking about meeting the following weekend. Liv has already done her homework and see’s Ivy’s fighting experience and S&M video’s that she is making and Liv decides the little bitch is nothing but a poser.  Liv thinks this is going to be a lot of fun. She is quite confident that she can knock the shit out of Ivy and she’s been studying S&M web sites so that she can really humiliate Ivy.

Liv is sick of hearing about Ivy, she wants Tyler and she can’t believe how everyone in town has been talking about how tough Ivy is, and that Ivy is a semi pro fighter, and how Ivy beat the shit out of Katie, and humiliated her. She must have heard it 1000 times, “did you see the way that little Ivy knocked Katie silly, did you see the way Ivy, did you see the way that Ivy.” As Liv says “I mean the stupid little bitch is only 5’ tall. Liv is getting angrier and angrier and she would just love the fuckin opportunity to fist fight Ivy. She knows that when she beats Ivy up and humiliates her, she would have Tyler, and everyone will shut the fuck up about how tough little Ivy is. Liv is very happy to hear from Ivy. Ivy posts a picture of herself, and her engagement ring and she tells Liv that she is engaged to Tyler now and if she really wants to get the shit knocked out of her and totally humiliated in front of everyone in her own town that she would be happy to fight her. That her and Tyler would be at the same bar that she beat Katie up at the next night and she would be more than happy to meet Liv behind the bar so she can kick her ass and humiliate her just like she did to Katie and she can’t wait to have Liv lick her into an orgasm just like she did to Katie.

Liv gets all dressed up to fight Ivy. She wears that really hot purple mini dress, with her stockings and her high heels. Liv looks really hot.

Part-3

Things really come to a fuckin head when Liv arrives at the bar. She parks right in the parking lot near the rear door of the bar and she sees a large crowd waiting to see these two hot woman fist fight. Liv walks right through the crowd, right up to where Ivy and Tyler are sitting. Ivy see’s Liv approaching and she gets to her feet and she puts her hands on her hips and says, “I am so happy that you showed up. Ivy looks really hot in a red mini dress, black fish net stockings and high heels. Ivy screams, “I’m going to knock the shit out of you Ivy you stupid little bitch. I’m going to knock you so swollen, bloody and black and blue your own mother won’t recognize you, and then after I beat the shit out of you, I’ll make you lick my feet. I’ll make you suck my cxnt, I’ll, but before Liv can finish what she was saying,

Quickly Ivy moves her right foot back behind Liv’s right foot as she  shoves Liv back, and she trips Liv and Liv falls right over onto her ass on the cement with a bang. The crowd starts cheering. Ivy doesn’t wait. She leaps right onto Liv’s stomach, and “OOFF,” she knocks some of the air out of Liv and as Liv is gasping for air, Ivy balls both of her fists up hard and tight and she starts punching Liv all over her face. Right fist “bam,” left eye, left fist “bam,” right eye, instantly Liv’s eyes start to turn pink and get all puffy. Ivy screams, “I’m going to blacken your eyes you stupid bitch.” She starts “bam, bam, bam, bam,’ hammering Liv’s eyes with both of her fists, and Ivy has her engagement ring on her right hand, her big, diamond engagement ring and she’s leaving the impression of her ring on Liv’s face, and blood is rolling from the cuts on Liv’s face from Ivy’s ring, and both of her eyes are starting to swell up and turn black and blue.

Ivy has taken Liv totally off guard and Liv regains her thoughts and her shock starts to turn to anger and she starts bucking and kicking and screaming, “get off of me you stupid little slut.” Liv is bigger and stronger than Ivy and she almost manages to knock Ivy off, then she bucked and kicked again, and Ivy almost falls off of her again. Liv is screaming, “get off, get off of me you fuckin little whore. Ivy wraps her hands through Liv’s hair and she yanks her head up off of the ground and then as Liv bucks and kicks hard again Liv slams Liv’s head against the cement screaming, ‘I’m going to knock you silly you stupid bitch,” but just then Liv bucks and she kicks and she manages to knocks Ivy off of her and the two woman grab each other’s hair and they start rolling back and forth and back and forth across the concrete like a catfight. First Ivy is on top, then Liv, then Ivy, and then Liv. Liv is bigger and stronger than Ivy and she manages to get on top of her, and Liv struggles hard trying to hold Ivy’s wrists down to the cement, Ivy is struggling hard too, but Liv is bigger and stronger than Ivy, and Liv is on top, and Ivy’s arms start to get tired and then they just buckle and Liv manages to hold Ivy’s arms down to the ground. Then she raises up over Ivy, pinning her arms with her knees. She renders Ivy totally helpless, and now Liv is in charge. Liv grabs Ivy’s hair to hold her head still, and she takes her right fist and she smashes it “bang,” right into Ivy’s nose, making her fuckin nose bleed she’s so fuckin pissed off she really wants to knock the shit out of little Ivy, but

Ivy is a semi pro, and she starts kicking her feet and her fuckin legs hard, until she swings them up and around Liv’s neck and she pulls her off backwards as she half sits up. Quickly both woman start kicking and pulling themselves backwards and away from each other, and both woman leap up onto their feet.  Liv puts her hand to the left side of her face and she feels the deep impression of Ivy’s diamond engagement ring and she sees the blood. Liv is infuriated and she holds her fists up screaming, “Alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight, I’ll fuckin fight you Ivy. I’m going to beat you up you stupid little bitch, and then I’ll take that fuckin engagement ring right off of your finger.” Ivy raises her fists up too, and the two extremely hot woman just stand there in the middle of the crowd behind the bar, both of them with their fists raised like men ready to fist fight, each woman wants to knock the shit out of the other woman and send her home totally humiliated and you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fist fight.

They start to circle each other, checking each other out until they move in closer to each other. Ivy shows off her training as she quickly jabs Liv “bam, bam,” twice in her nose with her left fist, and then she sends her right fist, the one with the ring, plowing hard, “bang,” right into Liv’s nose. Liv’s head snaps back and blood starts rolling from her nose as she stumbles backwards. The crowd is cheering. Liv regains her balance and she puts her hand to her nose, and now Liv is really shocked, she didn’t think that little Ivy could fight so good. Ivy really knows how to fist fight and she pulls her right fist back and she goes after Liv again. She sends it plowing “bang,” right into Liv’s nose, snapping her head back and Liv goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. Blood is really rolling from Liv’s nose now. Ivy goes right after Liv again. She grabs Liv’s sexy purple dress with both of her hands and she holds Liv up right in front of herself screaming right in Liv’s shocked face, “You thought you were so fuckin tough, you thought you could beat me up, and look at you bitch, you can’t even fight,” and Liv doesn’t say a word, she’s fuckin startled. 

Ivy shoves Liv back hard. So hard that Liv’s dress rips right off of her body as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until “bam,” she hits the cement wall of the bar. She’s just standing there in her sexy purple bra and little purple lace panties in front of everyone and now the crowd is really cheering. Ivy screams, “I beat you up and now I’m really going to knock you silly you stupid bitch.” She lunges right at Liv, reaching for her hair to knock her head against the wall, but Liv’s right leg comes up right in time and Liv kicks Ivy “boom,” right in her stomach, and Ivy gasps “OOFF,” as Liv kicks some of the air right out of her. Ivy puts her hands to her stomach and she leans forward backing away from Liv. Liv goes right after her. She grabs Ivy’s hair with both of her hands and she yanks her head right up. Then she shoves her head back down as she raises her right knee up and Ivy’s jaw smashes “bang,” right into Liv’s rising knee. You can hear Ivy’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swings straight up in the air and Ivy is stood straight up on her feet. Then  she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down and when it does,

Liv just goes plowing into Ivy, full force and Ivy isn’t ready for her. She grabs her dress and she shoves her back hard, so hard that Ivy’s sexy red mini dress rips right off of her body in Liv’s hands, and Ivy goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. Now it’s Ivy who is standing there in front of everyone in her sexy bra and little lace panties, and Ivy is a little wobbly on her legs, and now the crowd is really cheering. Ivy raises her fists up screaming, “come on bitch, I’m not finished with you yet,” as she starts dancing around trying to buy some time to clear the cob webs from her head. Liv raises her fists up and she starts going after Ivy. She’s stalking Ivy, trying to get in close. She sends her left fist at Ivy’s face, but Ivy quickly manages to raise her right hand and block Liv’s punch. Liv then quickly sends her right fist plowing full force at Ivy’s face, but Ivy manages to step back and to the side and Liv’s punch goes right past Ivy’s face. Her punch misses Ivy completely, and as Liv stands there off balance with this shocked look on her face, Ivy pulls her right fist all the way back, and she takes the ring, that big, diamond cluster engagement ring and she smashes it full force, “bang,” right into the bridge of Liv’s nose. Everyone can hear the loud “CRACK,” as Ivy breaks the fuckin bone of Liv’s nose. A big gash opens up on the bridge of Liv’s nose and blood is rolling from the gash, and blood is gushing from Liv’s nose as her head snaps back, and

Liv is seeing black spots, and the cheering of the crowd has turned into a reverberating sound. Liv’s eyes start swimming around in her head and her eyes fill up in tears as she puts her hand to her nose crying out, “OH, I’M BLEEDING, YOU BROKE MY NOSE, OH MY GOD YOUR RING, IT BROKE MY NOSE.” The crowd is shocked and suddenly the whole crowd goes completely silent. Ivy grabs Liv’s bra with her left hand and she holds her right fist up in Liv’s face and Ivy starts laughing viciously as she screams, “THAT’S RIGHT, I BEAT YOU UP WITH MY ENGAGEMENT RING, AND NOW YOU”RE GOING TO KISS THIS RING AND YOU”RE GOING TO CONGRADULATE ME AND TYLER ON OUR ENGAGEMENT.”
Tears start rolling from Liv’s eyes and Liv cries out, “STOP, YOU BROKE MY NOSE, LET ME GO,” but Ivy is still really infuriated and she’s far from finished with Liv yet. She’s still holding the ring right in Liv’s face and she screams, “I’LL TEACH YOU. I’LL TEACH YOU, WITH THIS RING.” Ivy takes the ring, once again that big fuckin diamond ring and she cracks it, “bang,” right into Liv’s teeth. You can hear the ring bang against the enamel of her teeth, and Liv’s lips split open under the ring and blood is rolling from her mouth. Liv is scared. She’s never been beat up like this before, and Liv realizes that she just wants to get this totally painful, humiliating experience over as fast as possible, and Liv becomes submissive to Ivy. Tears are streaming down Liv’s face, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup and she reaches out and she grabs Ivy’s right hand and she holds it right up to her bloody mouth and she kisses Ivy’s engagement ring. The crowd is cheering as Liv holds Ivy’s hand away from her mouth and she cries out, ‘Congratulations on your engagement to Tyler.”

Part 4

Ivy starts laughing as she reaches forward and she grabs Liv’s left arm and she shoves her shoulder back as she spins Liv around and she wrenches her arm up right behind her back. Liv cries out, “AAHH, MY ARM, LET GO,” as Ivy twists her arm up right behind her back. Ivy marches Liv right in front of everyone until she marches her right in front of Tyler, and Liv is crying like a baby and crying out, “my arm, let go, enough, please stop you win. I give up. I had enough.” Ivy grabs Liv’s hair and she still has her arm wrenched up behind her fuckin back, and Ivy is laughing as she screams, “, Look at your tough whore now Tyler. She thought that she was so fuckin tough. She doesn’t look so tough now, does she Tyler.” That’s right Liv, tell Tyler just how tough you thought you were and how weak and submissive you are after I beat you up. Tell my fiancé that you’re a worthless, pathetic whore.”
Liv could never even imagine being this humiliated before, and she can’t believe that this fuckin little whore bitch is humiliating her like this. She starts crying even harder, crying out, “PLEASE, I’M SORRY, I’M BEGGING YOU. I’LL NEVER SEE TYLER AGAIN, PLEASE LET ME GO, I’M SO, SO SORRY.” Ivy lets go of Liv’s arm and she spins Liv right back around to face her again, now Ivy is really infuriated. She shows Liv the ring, once again that big cluster ring and she smashes it “bang,” right into Liv’s teeth, and you can hear the enamel of Liv’s teeth crack and break under Ivy’s ring and now she really busts Liv’s lips open. Liv is spitting blood and bloody teeth right out of her mouth. Liv can’t fuckin believe that this crazy, insane bitch has broken her fuckin teeth, and instantly Liv goes hysterical and she turns back around to face Tler and looks right into Tyler’s eyes crying out, “I thought I was tough Tyler. I thought I could beat Ivy up, but I was wrong. I’m a worthless pathetic submissive whore and Ivy beat me up Tyler. I’m sorry, I’m so, so sorry.”

Ivy walks right up behind Liv and she grabs her left arm and she pulls it right up behind her. She twists her arm right up behind her back, and Liv starts screaming and crying out, ‘PLEASE STOP, MY ARM YOU’RE HURTING ME LET GO.” Ivy is still holding Liv up right in front of Tyler and Ivy is laughing as she screams, “Now beg me to humiliate you Liv you pathetic bitch.” Liv is crying and crying, but she doesn’t say a word. Ivy starts wrenching Liv’s arm up higher and higher behind her back and Liv is screaming even louder, ‘AAAAHHHH, MY ARM LET GO, ALRIGHT, HUMILIATE ME, PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU HUMILIATE ME.”

Ivy lets go of Liv’s arm and Liv moans ‘UUUFFF,” and she starts trying to rub the pain out of her arm. Ivy is laughing hard as she screams, “Now bitch, you’re going to show Tyler and everyone that you are my obedient pet. I think I’ll have you as my dog, get on your hands and knees and bark. Liv is normally quite dominant, she’s quite used to be in charge, she’s quite used to telling everyone else what to do, but Liv has beat her up. She has knocked the shit out of her over and over again and Liv knows that she ain’t going to fuckin stop until Liv does everything and anything that she orders her to do. Liv no longer cares. Her only concern is how to survive this insane experience without any more injuries, without any more pain of permanent damage. She doesn’t care what anybody thinks, she isn’t even thinking about how humiliated she is, or who she is being humiliated in front of.
Ivy has adjusted Liv’s attitude. Liv had walked in all confident and cocky, and slowly, systematically the trained little session fighter has drained every last bit of fight, every last bit of attitude, every last bit of defiance right out of Liv, but Ivy is vicious and she’s really going to terrorize Liv for the entertainment of Tyler and the whole crowd. Liv obediently gets on her hands and knees and she starts ‘WOOF, WOOF, WOOF,” barking like a dog right in front of Tyler, right in front of the friends and right in front of all these people from her town. “WOOF, WOOF, WOOF,” she starts barking obediently again. Ivy looks over at Tler and she’s laughing as she screams, ‘Look at her Tyler, look at my new dog barking for everyone. Now doggy heal, come on doggy heal. Liv starts crawling along right at Liv’s right leg and Liv is “WOOF, WOOF, WOOF,” barking like a dog. Liv follows Ivy over to a bench and Ivy sits down on the bench with Liv on her hands and knees like a dog still barking.
Ivy crosses her legs and she laughs and she says, “Now doggy, you’re going to worship my feet. Now remove my shoe.” Liv is completely scared and obedient and she grabs Ivy’s right shoe and she removes it from her foot. Ivy screams, “Now kiss my foot whore.” Liv holds Ivy’s leg with the black, sexy fish net stockings and she starts kissing Ivy’s foot. She’s kissing her foot over and over again, passionately with a drive and desire to please Ivy. Liv’s blood from her lips is getting all over Ivy’s lower leg and her foot, and blood is rolling from her nose and dripping down off of her chin and falling onto Liv’s legs and foot. Ivy laughs and she screams, “lick your blood off of me. Lick my legs, lick my feet.” Liv is licking Ivy’s foot, right through those sexy, hot black fishnet stockings. Everyone can see Liv passionately sticking her tongue out as far as she can and slurping on Ivy’s stockinged foot over and over again, and licking up her legs. She’s licking her blood right off of Ivy. The crowd is going crazy.

Ivy screams, “My other foot whore. Lick my other foot you pathetic submissive bitch.” Liv grabs Ivy’s other foot and she removes her shoe. She holds her foot right up to her mouth and she starts licking her other foot, right through her fish net stockings. Every man in the audience is rock hard and every woman is moist between her legs as they all just stand there watching Liv, totally beat up and submissive to Ivy, on her hands and knees licking and slobbering away on Ivy’s sexy fish net stockinged feet. Ivy laughs and she screams, “YOU”RE TONGUE IS GETTING MY PUSSY SO WET.” She pushes Liv back with her foot and she stands up. Then she lowers her panties and she starts laughing as she sits down screaming, “now you’re going to lick my pussy. You’re going to lick me right into orgasm slut.” Ivy spreads her legs wide open and Liv crawls up right in between her legs, and she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking Ivy’s pussy. She’s plunging her tongue in and out of her soaking wet, pussy over and over again.

Ivy is laughing as she screams, “Shake your head yes if you love the way my cxnt tastes bitch.” Liv starts shaking her head yes, yes, yes, as she licks at Ivy’s sweat pussy, feverishly like a dog licking its master. She licks her cxnt until “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH,” her pussy starts having one convulsion after another, one explosive orgasm after another. The crowd was going crazy.

Then Ivy stood up, and she pulled her panties back up, and she’s laughing as she screams, “Alright doggy, I want you to crawl out of here and bark for everyone as you do. Liv starts crawling away on her hands and knees, “WOOF, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF……………..”