News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tyler's 30 year old ex-teacher fights his fiance 19 year old Katie

• 5 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Tyler's has had a crush on his 30 year old ex-high school teacher ever since he was in her class in his senior year of high school and he could tell that she had a crush on him too.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Tyler's 30 year old ex-teacher fights his fiance 19 year old Katie
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 11:53:18 PM »

Katie has been going out with Tyler since his senior year of high school and they recenetly got engaged.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 11:55:32 PM »

This is the big, diamond cluster engagement ring that tyler bought for Katie and Katie wears.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 11:58:40 PM »

Its been a few years since Tyler was in high school and recently he ran into Mrs Fuggiti. They have started a very hot, passionate fantasy relationship.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2013, 12:00:44 AM »

Katie follows Tyler to Mrs Fuggiti's house and they are going to have a fist fight

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2013, 12:13:47 AM »

Tyler has had something going on with Mrs Fuggiti ever since his senior year of high school. She would give him a show of her feet, while Tyler was sitting right next to her desk and no other student could see. There were also the looks, not too inappropriate, but just enough for Tyler to think she was flirting with him. Tyler was so turned on by Mrs Fuggiti, she’s sexy, hot beautiful and she kept him hard almost every day when he sat there in her class. Tyler never stopped fantasizing about Mrs Fuggiti, it’s been 3 years since high school and he has fantasized about licking her feet, and kissing her feet and loving her feet. He also has a fantasy about woman fighting and Mrs Fuggiti has been the star in so many of his fantasies. He think about her fighting all the hot girls from high school, and all the girls he hangs out with. He can imagine Mrs Fuggitti, the big, powerful dominant figure easily taking control of the younger, hot women. He would love to see Mrs Fuggitti force these girls to lick and kiss her feet. Come to think of it, he would love to see Mrs Fuggiti force her ex-students to eat her pussy.

Yes, Mrs Fuggiti is the “QUEEN” in almost all of his fantasies, and she would have to discipline and spank these disobedient, younger woman. One of his very favorite fantasies is his 19 year old fiancé Katie fighting Mrs Fuggiti. He thought about it and he came to a conclusion that Katie is tough, she has quite an explosive temper and she has had many fights with girls her age and she usually does well, she’s a tough girl,  but that wouldn’t be close to enough when she fight tough, much bigger disciplinarian Mrs Fuggiti.

Part-2

So you can just imagine what happens when Tyler runs into Mrs Fuggiti about 3 months ago, and she seduced him and brought him home for his foot fantasy to become reality. Can you just imagine how hot it must have been when for that very first time Tyler got to live out his hottest fantasy and that is only the beginning. Mrs Fuggiti had a big, wet spot between her legs are Tyler licks, kissed and worshipped her sexy feet. Tyler made love to Mrs Fuggiti’s feet. She was so fuckin excited she couldn’t help but tell Tyler that no one had every worshipped her feet like that before, she told Tyler that he made love to her feet, and they were on love with the way he treated them.

Mr Fuggiti was never around, and Mrs Fuggiti would call Tyler up and he would come over for all sorts of activities. He saw an even more erotic side of Mrs Fuggiti that he had never even imagine and his fantasies were quickly expanding. Mrs Fuggiti got Tyler to tell her all of his hottest, wildest fantasies and she admitted that she was an S&M Mistress, not professional, just private, and that she needed herself a new sex slave. Tyler told Mrs Fuggiti about all his fantasies, and Mrs Fuggiti said that she always fantasized fighting all the hot girls from his senior class. She told Tyler that she would do a lot more to those girls than what is in his fantasies. Let’s just say that Mrs Fuggiti told Tyler stories that made him explode so hard that he would howl like a wounded animal, she made him do a lot more, she made him a slave, not hard core, just role playing. Tyler ached for many more experiences like this. He would be fantasizing and dreaming of the next time, the last time, the hot stories.

Katie has been getting more suspicious and more suspicious. She asked Tyler, but he just denied it. She quietly searched around for some evidence, but tonight, Friday night is going to be different. She was all dressed up, and ready to go out to dinner with Tyler when his cell phone rang. He got so excited, so nervous, and he told Katie how sorry he was, but something important came up and he couldn’t discuss it right now. He walked out the door, but

Katie is all dressed up. It’s summer time and Katie has on her thin, low cut print mini dress on and she’s all made up and waiting to go out.  Katie has had enough of this and as Tyler ran out, Katie ran out right behind him and jumped into her own car. Tyler was so busy he didn’t even notice Katie is following him. She was just pulling up as Mrs Fuggiti let him in. Mrs Fuggiti was so excited she ran into the bedroom and by the time Tyler had reached the bedroom, Mrs Fuggiti was half undressed. She was ripping her clothes off, passionate and hot to get Tyler into bed.

Of course Katie couldn’t see who let Tyler in, and she no idea of whose house this is, but she is sick and tired of this and she’s going to put an end to it once and for all. Katie rings the doorbell. Mrs Fuggiti’s house has camera security and Tyler and Mrs Fuggiti can see an angry Katie standing at front of the front door. Tyler freaked and he screamed, “I’ll take care of this, I’ll be right back,” as he leapt out of the bedroom and ran to the front door. Tyler opened the door wanting to keep Katie out of the house and talk her into going away, but Katie just pushed her way right past Tyler screaming, “Where is she, where is this slut.” Tyler was freaking, trying to get Katie back out the door and trying to explain, “it’s not like that, you don’t understand, I’ll explain it to you later, but you have to get right out of here, right now.

Katie has a very explosive temper and she’s cocky, and confident and dominant and spoiled, and she’s quite used to getting her own way, and she wasn’t backing down. She screams, “Get this whore down here right now or I’ll go find her myself. I,”

You have to picture this. Tyler and Katie are standing in the greeting room. It’s all made of Marble, floors and walls, it’s two stories high with a big crystal chandelier handing one full story, and two circular marble stairways that goes upstairs, and all of a sudden Mrs Fuggiti appears at the top of the stairways, and she has on her Gray and black low cut dress and her high heels, She walks down the stairs quite authoritatively calling out, “What, there seems to be a problem here. Tyler, please close the door. Katie what are you doing here.” Katie Says, “That’s why I’m here, What is going on here.” Mrs Fuggiti walks right up to Katie and she towers over the younger woman. Mrs Fuggiti is 5’8”, 150 lbs, and Katie is 5’2”, 125 lbs. Mrs Fuggiti got a stern look on her face and said, ‘I don’t like your tone Katie. How dare you. Who do you think you are coming here to my house and asking what is going on.”

Katie grows visibly angry. She holds her right fist up right in front of Mrs Fuggiti’s face screaming, “I’m engaged to Tyler now, he’s mine, his cock is mine, and you better stay away from him or I’ll knock the shit out of you with this ring and I’ll teach you to respect my relationship with Tyler.” Mrs Fuggiti’s face turns beet red and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she cracks it “bam,” right across Katie’s face. Smacks her so fuckin hard that it spun Katie’s face sideways and there is a big, red handprint right across Katie’s face. Katie puts her hand to her face and Mrs Fuggiti was infuriated and she screamed “I don’t know who you think you are. You’re not in high school any more you stupid little bitch, I would like nothing better than to slap you silly and make you my slave. Tyler would just love to see me dominate you and,” but 

Katie balls up her right fist hard and tight and she just comes swinging back around and she sends her fist plowing roundhouse “bang,” right into Mrs Fuggiti’s right eye. Mrs Fuggiti is spun halfway around from the full force of the hard punch Katie leaves the impression of her big diamond engagement ring right on Mrs Fuggiti’s cheek under her eye and blood start rolling from the cuts on Mrs Fuggiti’s face from Katie’s big ring, and instantly her eye starts to turn pink and red and get all puffy. Now it’s Mrs Fuggiti who puts her hand to her face, and now Mrs Fuggiti see the blood and she loses her temper. Katie sends her right fist at Mrs Fuggiti’s face again, but this time Mrs Fuggiti raises her left hand up and she blocks Katie’s punch, and with her own right fist she sends it plowing full force, “Bang,” right into Katie’s chin. You can hear Katie’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head snaps back, but Mrs Fuggiti reaches forward with her left hand and she grabs Katie’s dress and she pulls Katie forward into her fist again.  She starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering her chin with her fist. She’s beating Katie up and with each punch, you can hear Katie’s teeth bang together and rattle in her fuckin head.

She just keeps hitting Katie’s chin until Katie is seeing stars, fuckin stars and she gets this silly little smile across her face with each hard punch. Then Mrs Fuggitti yanks Katie forward and she grabs Katie’s dress with her right hand too. She holds Katie up right in front of herself, screaming right in Katie’s shocked face. “ You stupid little bitch, I’m going to make you my slave. You’re going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on you stupid little bitch, you are going to refer to me as Mistress, do you understand me bitch,” and Katie doesn’t say anything, she’s fuckin startled.

Mrs Fuggitti shoves Katie back hard. Katie’s dress rips right off of her body in her hands as Katie goes stumbling backwards like a floppy doll until “boom,” her body hits the marble wall hard, and “bang,” her head does too, and Katie just goes sliding down the marble wall quite dazed. Tyler’s cock is trying to break out of his jeans as he stands there and watches a replay of his favorite fantasy happening for real.

Mrs Fuggiti walks right over to Katie and she grabs her hair with both of her hands and she starts wrenching at her hair. She’s ripping chunks of hair right out of Katie’s head and Katie is screaming, “AAHH, AAHH, MY HAIR LET GO,” as Mrs Fuggiti stands her right up on her rubbery legs and she grabs Katie’s bra and she pulls hard on it, and when she lets go, Katie bra just slides right down and is hanging over her stomach. Mrs Fuggiti laughs and she screams, “I’m really going to enjoy humiliating you over and over again you stupid little bitch.” Katie’s face is beet red both in anger and the humiliation of being beat up and humiliated like this right in front of her fiancé and feebly Katie makes a fist with her right hand and she punches Mrs Fuggiti right in her teeth. Her ring splits Mrs Fuggiti’s lips open and blood starts rolling from her lips as she backs away from Katie and she puts her hand to her lips crying out, “look at what you did to me with your ring you stupid little bitch.”

Then she goes after Katie. Katie sends another weak punch at Mrs Fuggiti’s face, but this time Mrs Fuggiti reaches up with her left hand and she grabs Katie’s wrist in mid air, and with her own right fist she pounds Katie “Boom,” right into her stomach. Katie’s eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she puts her hands to her aching belly and she doubles over in pain gasping for air. She grabs a hold of Katie’s hair and Mrs Fuggiti is infuriated and she screams, “I’m going to pull your precious engagement ring right off of your finger you stupid little bitch, and then I’m going to beat you up with your very own ring. I’ll knock your face bloody with your very own engagement ring on my finger you pathetic little slut,” and  she yanks her standing straight up on her feet again. Katie screams, ‘AAHH,” from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head as she grabs for Mrs Fuggiti’s hands trying to pull them out of her hair, but as she does Mrs Fuggiti lets go of Katie’s hair with her right hand she sends it plowing “boom,” right into Katie’s aching belly again. “OOOFFF,” Katie gasps for air and Katie’s knees just buckle under her as she grabs her aching belly and she falls over onto her knees on the floor.

Mrs Fuggiti is still really pissed off and she grabs Katie’s hair with both of her hands and she pulls Katie forward, flat out on her stomach on the marble floor. Still holding her hair she walks around and she sits down hard, right on Katie’s back. She knocks some of the air out of Katie “OOFF,” again. Then she yanks Katie’s head up off of the floor screaming, “now you’re going to beg me to pull your precious engagement ring off of your finger you stupid little bitch, and from now on you are going to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me.” Katie’s face is beet red, she can’t believe she’s being beat up and humiliated like this right in front of her very own fiancé. Katie definitely starts to jump and kick and rear up to knock Mrs Fuggiti off of her, but this only infuriates Mrs Fuggiti even more. She’s still holding Katie’s hair and she shoves her head down “bang,” right against the marble floor. Tears Are welling in Katie’s eyes and Katie screams “OH MY GOD, ENOUGH  YOU CRAZY BITCH, I’M BEGGING YOU, YOU WIN, ENOUGH.”

Mrs Fuggiti raises up and she pulls Katie right over onto her back. Mrs Fuggiti is clearly winning at this point, and Katie is all pummeled and weak, and she’s starting to realize that Mrs Fuggiti has beat her up and wants to control her, but Katie would like at this point to leave with her dignity still somewhere in tact. So can you just imagine how Katie feels when Mrs Fuggiti screams,

Part 3

How dare you. How fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough. I’ll tell you when you had enough. You started this Katie, You thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were tough and that you could beat me up, and you thought you were going to humiliate me. You stupid little bitch, I beat you up. I knocked the shit out of you, but I’m far from finished with you yet.”

You can’t imagine the look of total shock and horror which suddenly comes across Katie’s face. Her eyes first fill up in tears and they start rolling down her face as she cries out, “NOOOOOOO, OH NOOOOOOOO PLEEEEAAASE.” MRS FUGGITI LAUGHS as she screams, “OH YES KATIE, I’LL TELL YOU WHEN YOU HAD ENOUGH, AND I’M FAR FROM FINISHED WITH YOU. NOW SAY IT, SAY, I’M YOUR SLAVE MISTRESS, I’LL DO WHATEVER YOU TELL ME TO DO MISTRESS.” Katie starts crying even harder, crying out, “NO, PLEEEEAAAASE, I’M SORRY, I’M SO, SO SORRY, YOU CAN HAVE TYLER, PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU, I’M SORRY, YOU’LL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN.”

Mrs Fuggiti grabs hard at Katie’s hair with both of her hands and she holds her head up off of the floor, screaming in Katie’s face, ‘Apparently you do not understand what’s going on here Katie. Well once again I’m going to be your teacher. You are going to learn that I am the Mistress and you are my slave. You are not to question what I say. You are going to learn to be very obedient to me, and you are going to do whatever I tell you to do, and I will take great pleasure in beating you up over and over again until I adjust your attitude and you are completely submissive to me. Now are you ready to submit, or do I really have to beat you up.” Katie is crying and crying, but she doesn’t say a word.

KATIE ISN”T PREPARED FOR HOW CRAZY MRS FUGGITI IS. Mrs Fuggitti leans down and she starts laughing insanely as she screams right in Katie’s face, “NOW I’M GOING TO TAKE YOUR ENGAGEMENT RING RIGHT OFF OF YOUR FINGER YOU STUPID LITTLE BICH, AND THEN I’M GOING TO BASH YOUR FACE IN WITH YOUR VERY OWN RING.” Mrs Fuggiti grabs Katie’s limp right hand and she holds it up I the air, and then the grabs the finger, the one with Katie’s engagement ring on it, and she rips it off. She pulls Katie’s engagement ring right off of her finger, and Katie cries out, “MY RING.”

Tyler’s cock has broken through his jeans as he watches his big, strong, tough dominant high school teacher put Katie’s engagement ring on her left hand, and Mrs Fuggiti shows Katie the ring laughing insanely “Look at your ring Katie, it’s on my finger now. Now I have the ring, and I have Tyler, but I’m definitely not finished with you yet. Now say it. Submit you stupid bitch or I’ll crack your teeth right out of your mouth with your very own engagement ring on my fist.

Part-4

Katie is headstrong, and she’s normally quite dominant. She’s used to telling others what to do, not being told what to do. Katie is scared, but she absolutely refuses to allow this crazy bitch to drain even an ounce of her dignity out of her, she’s crying even harder now and desperately she starts crying out, “TYLER, TYLER PLEASE HELP ME, I’M SORRY, YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, JUST PLEASE HELP ME.”

Tyler’s cock is too hard for him to move an inch, and he just stands there watching as Mrs Fuggiti takes her right fist, and now she has on Katie’s big, diamond cluster engagement ring right on her own left fist, and she smashes it “bang,” right into Katie’s nose. Blood starts rolling from Katie’s nose. Katie screams, ‘NOOOO, PLEASE, I’M BLEEDING.” Mrs Fuggiti is beet red and she shows Katie the ring again screaming, “With your own ring Katie.” “bang,” she pounds it into Katie’s nose again. Insanely she’s “bang, bang, bang,” hammering Katie’s nose with that ring. She’s beating Katie up with her very own engagement ring on her fist. “Bang,” she leaves a gash on the bridge of Katie’s nose, and now blood is gushing from Katie’s nose and rolling from the cut on the bridge of her nose.

Part-5

KATIE’S ATTITUDE IS ADJUSTED NOW. AT THIS POINT KATIE UNDERSTANDS THAT SHE HAS NO OTHER CHOICES. SHE CAN”T WORRY ABOUT WHAT HER FIANCE THINKS ANYMORE. SHE IS SCARED AND SHE KNOWS THAT MRS FUGGITI IS NOT GOING TO STOP UNTIL SHE DOES ANYTHING MRS FUGGITI WANTS HER TO DO.”

Tears are streaming down her face, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, and KATIE BECOMES SUBMISSIVE TO MRS FUGGITI and she cries out, “I’M YOUR SLAVE MISTRESS. I’m YOUR FUCKIN SLAVE MISTRESS. I”LL DO WHATEVER YOU TELL ME TO DO MISTRESS.”

Mrs Fuggiti is laughing at how tough Katie thought she was and how beat up and submissive she looks now and she screams, “Beg me to humiliate you bitch. You’re going to fuckin beg me to humiliate you over and over again. Katie you pathetic little bitch.” Katie is pathetic, and she’s submissive to Mrs Fuggiti now. She’s crying like a baby and she cries out, “PLEASE HUMILIATE ME MISTRESS. I’M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE HUMILIATE ME OVER AND OVER AGAIN MISTRESS.”

MISTRESS FUGGITI gets up off of Katie and she pulls her dress off as she walks over to Tyler and she sits down right next to him. She notices Tyler’s cock is rock hard and ready to burst and she wraps her hand around it and she laughs screaming, “Slave, crawl over here and honor your Mistress’ feet in front of her new fiancé. Katie sits up and she turns over onto her hands and knees and she crawls obediently over to Mrs Fuggiti. Mrs Fuggiti is holding Tyler’s cock still, and as Tyler see’s Katie, his sexy young fiance at Mrs Fuggiti’s feet, his cock starts vibrating. Mrs Fuggiti orders Katie, “Remove my shoe slave, lick my foot.” Mrs Fuggiti has her legs crossed and her muscular, sexy right leg is on top, and Katie is all bloody and submissive at Mrs Fuggiti’s feet and Mrs Fuggiti is really excited too. She lets go of Tylers cock and she takes her bra off and Tyler can’t help but notice that the teacher’s nipples are rock hard and beet red. Katie grabs Mrs Fuggiti’s foot and she removes her shoe. Then she holds her leg right up to her mouth and she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking Mrs Fuggiti’s foot. Then Mrs Fuggiti screams, “Tyler kiss my nipples.” Tyler is so fuckin turned on. He leans over and he starts kissing Mrs Fuggiti’s left nipple and then her right. He’s passionately kissing her nipples over and over again.

Mrs Fuggiti grabs Tyler’s cock and she laughs as she screams, “Tyler, look at your ex-fiancé worshipping your Queens feet. Tyler can’t fuckin believe that the stars of his hottest fantasies are here, and he is experiencing IRL a much more erotic version of his wildest fantasies is coming true, and his fantasy queen has her hand wrapped around his cock and is jerking him off. He really can’t believe that Katie, his normally tough, confident, cocky, dominant fiancé is here IRL, on her hands and knees licking his Queens foot, and Katie looks all beat up and she has this totally submissive look across her face. Tyler’s whole body is shaking in excitement and Mrs Fuggiti can sense that Tyler is getting close to explosion…………

Mrs Fuggiti starts laughing as she screams, “Look at how hard Tyler’s cock is Katie. Look up here slut.” Katie lets go of Mrs Fuggiti’s foot and she turns sideways and looks up. Tyler’s huge, erect cock is right in front of her and Tyler see’s her bloody, submissive face and he starts “OOOOOHHHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOHHHHHH,” having one convulsion after another, but nothing is coming out. The all of a sudden he starts screaming like a wounded animal, “AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH,” and he starts shooting one explosive orgasm after another right on Katie’s hair, right on her bloody face, and her blood and her tears and her black eye makeup are mixing with Tyler’s hot cum and rolling down her face, and dripping onto her exposed tits.

Mrs Fuggiti laughs and screams, “RUB IT ALL OVER YOUR HAIR SLAVE. RUB IT ALL OVER YOUR BLOODY FACE BITCH, AND SAY THANK YOU TO ME FOR LETTING YOU EXPERIENCING TYLER’S CUM ONE LAST TIME.” KATIE IS SUBMISSIVE TO MRS FUGGITTI AND SHE’S CRYING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL AS SHE CRIES OUT, “THANK YOU MISTRESS FOR LETTING ME EXPEREINCE TYLER’S CUM ONE LAST TIME.”

Mrs Fuggiti screams, “now remove my other shoe Katie. Lick my other foot. Katie takes Mrs Fuggiti’s left leg into her hands and she removes her shoe. Then she starts licking her foot over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master.

Mrs Fuggiti screams, “Tyler, get on your knees next to Katie and lick my other foot. Tyler quickly gets onto his hands and knees and he grabs Mrs Fuggiti’s right foot and he starts licking her foot. Katie is licking one foot and Tyler is licking her other foot. Mrs Fuggiti’s panties are soaking wet.

Part 6

Mrs Fuggiti says, Katie crawl up stairs to the bedroom.” Katie obediently started to crawl across the large room, over to the stairs and then up the stairs. Mrs Fuggiti grabs Tyler’s big, hard cock and she walks him up the stair right behind Katie. She screams, “Lay down Tyler.” Tyler lays down on the bed and Mrs Fuggiti says, ‘Alright Katie, get on the bed and kiss Tyler’s big hard cock until I come back. Katie is obedient and she gets onto the bed and she grabs Tyler’s hard cock with one hand and she starts kissing his cock over and over again.

Mrs Fuggiti returns to the bedroom with a big, strapon dildo. She orders Katie “Lay down on your back right next to Tyler.” She hands Tyler the huge dildo and screams, “now strap this cock inside your ex-fiance, and tell Katie that this is her new cock, and that you’re cock is mine now.” Tyler shoves that huge dildo into Katie’s pussy and he straps it in as he says, “This is your new cock Katie. My cock belongs to Mrs Fuggiti now.”

Mrs Fuggiti gets up on the bed and Tyler is laying with his head on a big pillow, and his big hard erect cock is standing straight up in the air. Slowly Mrs Fuggiti lowers herself down, so that Tyler’s big, hard cock slides right into her soaking wet pussy. Mrs Fuggiti screams, “lick my feet again. Lick and worship my feet so that my fiancé Tyler can getting off watching his beat up submissive ex-fiance worshipping his queen. Katie is licking Mrs Fuggiti’s feet, feverishly like a dog licking its master, and Mrs Fuggiti is bouncing up and down and up and down on Tyler’s hard penis.

Tyler is really excited. He has his Fantasy Queen bouning up and down on his big, hard cock, and his fiancé licking his Fantasy Queen’s foot. Tyler starts to explode. He’s having one convulsive orgasm after another “OOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHHHH,” over and over again. Tyler is filling Mrs Fuggiti’s soaking wet pussy with his hot cum. Mrs Fuggiti leaps up off of Tyler, leaping right onto Katie and she shoves her over onto her back. Mrs Fuggiti puts her cum soaked pussy and her ass right over Katie’s face screaming, “lick it out Katie, Lick Tyler’s cum right out of me because this is the closest you will ever get to my Tyler’s cock again.”

Mrs Fuggiti feels Katie’s tongue as it enters her pussy. Katie starts plunging her tongue in and out and in and out of Mrs Fuggiti’s soaked pussy. She licking Tyler’s cum and Mrs Fugiti’s juices right out of Mrs Fuggiti’s cxnt. Katie has that big, hard erect rubber cock is deep inside her cxnt and all of a sudden, “AAAAAHHHHHH, OOOOHHHHH, AAAAHHHHH, OOOOHHHHH,” Katie and Mrs Fugitti starts exploding over and over again…………………….