News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sandra_kats is going to fight my S&M Mistress wife.

• 7 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Sandra_kats is going to fight my S&M Mistress wife.
« on: June 17, 2013, 07:05:28 AM »

Dear Johnny,

I have to be the luckiest guy in the world, not only is my wife Liz a 10, but she’s hot as hell, practices S&M, she is my Mistress, and the hottest thing about my gorgeous wife is that she loves to have fights with other gorgeous woman over me and my cock. I don’t just mean little wrestling matches where the two woman roll around. I’m talking about two woman raising up their fists like two men ready to fist fight, punching and slapping and beating the shit out of each other until one woman is too bloody and too beat up to fight any more, and then the winner dominates and humiliates the loser. 

Liz is is very tough, 5'10", 140lbs, 34C-26-34 and she has sexy medium length blonde hair. Liz is athletic and very active. She goes to the gym 3 or 4 times a week, she does Tae Bo and punch boxing for fitness. She takes self defense classes and she is very fit.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Sandra_kats is going to fight my S&M Mistress wife.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 07:19:50 AM »

Not long ago Liz got into a real bloody, knock down/drag out fist fight with Janey 5''7", 200lbs, 42G. Liz and Janey slugged it out right in front of a crowded bar and not one person moved an inch to stop the fight until it was completely over.

I made a lot of money that night. We were in a bar, and aparently Janey gets into these types of brawls all of the time. Everyone was betting on Janey. It was a brutel,bloody fist fight, but at the end, Liz knocked Janey out cold. Janey was unconscious for so long that Liz didn't even get to humiliate her. Liz really wanted to sit on Janey's face.........

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 07:37:43 AM »

This time I have been a really naughty slave. I'v been sneaking off and spending time with Sandra, she's known as Sandra_kats. She's extremely hot and sexy. She's a gorgeous woman, just like Liz. Sex with her is extremely hot and explosive especially when I fantasize my big, tough S&M wife catching me with Sandra 5'11"....155ish....42EE..26....37.

Sandra says, "  I have a nasty temper...and have been in my share of fist fights, and I know how to use my fists.I love beating woman bloody and taking their men. I love dominating and humiliating women.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 07:43:31 AM »

Imagine I was dating hot, sexy Sandra, and my wife Liz was waiting for the opportunity to beat
Sandra up and humiliate her for me.

Liz was telling me the hottest stories about how she was going to beat Sandra up and make
Sandra her slave. Liz is hot for Sandra, She really can't wait to make that sexy, bigged titted
slut into her sexy slave. Liz loves to dominate and humiloate other woman. She loves to make
the women lick her into orgasm. 

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 07:50:05 AM »

I found out that Sandra was very suspicious about what was going on and once again I was a very bad slave. Sandra forced me to tell her what was going on, and when she made me show her my wife’s Facebook page, Sandra was really excited and she told me that it was going to be her pleasure to teach my wife extremely gorgeous, sexy wife a well needed lesson. I was so fuckin excited.

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 09:11:10 PM »
Omg please let there be an amazing standing pussy kick to one of these ladies!!

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2013, 04:56:04 AM »

I have been going out with Willy for a couple of months now. Willy is married to Liz and she finds out that we have been fucking. Somehow she gets my phone number and that is really how this whole fight gets started.

Things really come to a fuckin head when Liz calls me up on the telephone to fuckin tell me off, screaming “Whore, I’m married to Willy. I wear Willy’s wedding ring, and you’re going to stay away from my husband or,” but before Liz can finish the sentence, I slam the phone down. Liz has a nasty temper and she calls me back screaming about knocking my fuckin teeth out with her wedding ring.

Part-2

Liz walks right up to me and she holds her left fist up in my face screaming, “Do you see this ring. Do you see it. This is my wedding ring, and as long as I wear this ring Willy is my husband and you better keep that fat cow body of yours away from him, or I’ll crack your teeth with this ring, and I’ll teach you to respect my marriage.” By now it seems like everyone on the large patio has stopped what they were doing and is looking at the two of us screaming at each other. A man yells into the crowded bar ‘Fight, fight two girls.” Now I’m not only angry, but I’m really embarrassed too and I put my hands on my hips and scream, “You have a lot of fuckin nerve coming here and threatening me to beat me up with your fuckin wedding ring when you know I can knock the shit out of you Liz you stupid bitch. I’ll take that fucking ring, I’ll rip it right off of your finger, and then I’ll humiliate you bitch. You think you’re such a tough Mistress, I’m,” but Liz loses her temper and I can see Liz pulling her left fist back to punch me. I raise my hand up to catch Liz’s wrist in mid air, but Liz is faster than I thought that she would be and her fist smashes “bang, ”right into my nose, swinging my head back and forth, and as my head is coming, Liz smashes me “bang,” right into my nose again, making my nose bleed and snapping my head back, and I go stumbling backwards on my high heels and I almost fall over. I can see the excited faces of the large crowd as they stand there cheering.

I’m shocked, I didn’t think this skinny little bitch could fight so good. I put my hand to my nose, and I see my own blood. I have quite an explosive temper too, and I’m just standing, my face is getting redder and redder until I lose my temper. I can see Liz pulling her left fist back to punch me in my face with her wedding ring again. She steps forward and she sends her left fist at my face, but quickly I reach up and I grab Liz’s wrist in mid air, and then with my own left fist I hit her. I send it plowing full force, “bang,” uppercut right into her jaw. You can hear Liz’s teeth bang together and chatter in her fuckin head, as her head swings straight up in the air, and Liz is stood straight up on her feet. Then she stumbles backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down, and when it does, Liz is fuckin shocked. I go right after Liz and I grab her dress with both of my hands and I scream right in Liz’s shocked face, “You think you’re so fuckin tough you skinny little bitch. You think you’re tough and that you’re going to beat me up with your fuckin wedding ring. I don’t think so bitch. I’m going to punch you silly you bumb bitch, and then I’m going to take your ring.’ I’ll rip that fuckin ring right off of your finger, and then I’ll beat you up with your very own wedding ring on my finger, I’ll,” but feebly Liz starts flailing her fists at my face, she punches me in mouth with that big, diamond cluster engagement ring, “bang,” she cracks it right against my lips. She splits my lower lip open under her sharp ring. Blood is rolling from my lip and I can hear the crowd screaming.

Liz is crazy and she has quite an explosive temper and she takes her left fist, the one with her big fuckin wedding ring, and she smashes it hard.  “bang,” right into my nose, swinging my head back, but I’m crazy and I have quite an explosive temper too, and I lose my fuckin temper and as my head is coming back forward I let go of Liz’s dress, and I reach over and I grab Liz’s dress with my left hand and I start “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Liz’s nose with my right fist. I’m giving Liz short, jackhammer blows “bang, bang, bang, bang,” over and over again to her nose, swinging her fuckin head back and forth and back and forth under my punches. Then I jerk Liz forward and I grab her dress with both of my hands. Now I’m holding Liz up, and blood is streaming from Liz’s nose. I scream right in Liz’s face, “get ready you skinny little bitch, because I’m going to take your wedding ring, and then I’m going to sit on that big mouth of yours Liz, and I’ll make you lick me into orgasm over and over again, right in front of your very own husband Willy,” and Liz doesn’t say a word, she’s fuckin startled.

I shove this bitch back hard, and Liz’s dress rips right off of her body in my hands, and Liz goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall of the house hard, and “bang,” her head does too. Liz bounces up off of the wall, and Liz is just standing there in front of everyone in her sexy little white bra, and little white lace panties, and Liz is punched all bloody. I see Liz all pathetic and I start laughing as I lunge forward, ready to grab Liz’s hair, but Liz’s foot come flying up, and Liz kicks me “bam,” right between my legs. The fuckin sharp point of her high heel jams right into my cxnt, and I’m seeing black spots and colors I’m in so much pain. Liz caught me totally off guard and I scream, “but the sound doesn’t come out of my mouth as I grab my aching cxnt and I double over. I start backing away from Liz gasping and moaning in pain, “AAHH, OOWW.”

I see Liz leaning back against the wall of the house. Then she pushes herself away from the wall, and Liz’s legs are all wobbly. The pain in between my legs is unbearable, and I’m breathing very hard. We stand there quite long trying to recover enough to stand up straight and fight once again.

I can see Liz pushing herself away from the wall. I’m breathing a lot better than before, but I still have this deep burning pain in between my legs. I start to pull my hands away from the pain, but when I try to stand up straight on my feet, the pain between my legs is even worse and I grab myself between my legs again and “OOFF,” gasp. Liz is stumbling towards me and I had a feeling of desperation as I tried once again to let go of my pain and stand up straight, but just I do, Liz lunges at me, jumping right onto me and wrapping her legs around my waist. She grabs my hair with both of her hands and she’s wrenching my head back and forth and back and forth, and I’m screaming  “AAHH, AAHH LET GO, LET GO OF MY HAIR,” as I go stumbling backwards on my high heels under the fuckin weight of her, and I fall right over onto the cement on my back, and Liz is right on top of me.

She raises up and plops her weight down “OOFF,” right onto my stomach, making me fuckin gasp for air again. Lizs is infuriated and she grabs my hair and she yanks my head up off of the concrete screaming, ‘I’m going to knock you silly you fuckin whore.”  She shoves my head down,” bang,” right into the concrete. She bounces my head against the cement. She starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering my head against the concrete. This crazy bitch is “bang, bang, bang, bang,” cracking my fuckin skull over and over again against the hard cement, until first I’m seeing fuckin stars and  my eyes are swimming around in my head, and then everything goes black. Liz knocked me unconscious. I’m fuckin out cold.   

Part 3

Liz takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps me “bam,” right across my face, swinging my head to the side from the force of her hard smack. Then with the back of her hand she cracks me. She slaps me “bam,” backhand across the other side of my face, swinging my head back in the other direction. She starts “bam, bam, bam, bam,” smacking my face silly, screaming, “wake up bitch, wake up, I’m not finished with you yet.” She’s slapping me back and forth and back and forth until she slaps me back awake, and my eyes blink open, and I’m slapped to fuckin silly I don’t even know where I am anymore.

Liz holds her left fist up right in my face screaming, “Do you see this ring, you’re going to lick this ring, you’re going to kiss this ring in front of everyone. You’re going to show everyone just how much respect you have for my marriage.” I want to buck and kick. I try to buck and kick, but I’m knocked silly and I’m weak, and I can’t fuckin move. I cry out, “No, never, get off of me.” Liz is crazy. She gets right up off of me and she leans down and she grabs my hair with both of her hands. She starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at my hair, and I’m screaming, ‘AAHH, AAHH, MY HAIR LET GO,” as she pulls me standing straight up on my feet, and when she lets go of me, I just start to stumble, and then to sway, first forward, and then back, and then I just get this silly little smile across my face. I get this goofy little grin right across my face, I’m so fuckin dazed.

Liz grabs my bra and she pulls it forward screaming, “I beat you up bitch, and now I’m going to beat up those big fat cow tits of yours Sandra.” Liz lets go of my huge bra and my bra slides right down until its hanging over my stomach. Liz starts upper cutting me. Punching my breasts “bang, bang,” uppercut, left breast right breast, and from side to side, “bam, bam, left fist, right fist. Liz is knocking the shit out of my breasts.  She’s using my big, sexy tits as punching bags. Liz is clearly winning at this point and I’m knocked silly, and feebly I’m holding my hands out in front of myself trying to block Liz’s punches, crying out, “stop, please stop,” but Liz is still really pissed off and she’s not going to fuckin stop.” She just keeps on “bam, bam, bam, bam,” pounding my huge sexy tits until my tits are all swollen and black and blue.’

Liz shows me that ring again, that fuckin wedding ring screaming, “Are you ready to stick your tongue out slut and lick and kiss my wedding ring, or do I really have to bash your face in.” I hold my hands out in front of myself crying out, “Alright, enough, enough you win,” BUT I’M REALLY NOT PREPARED FOR HOW CRAZY LIZ IS. Liz smashes her big, metal wedding ring “bang,” right into my mouth. I can hear the fuckin metal of Liz’s wedding ring smash my lips against the enamel of my teeth, and you can hear my teeth chip under Liz’s big metal ring, and she splits my lips open with that fuckin ring. I’m scared, I’m so scared I’m shaking, and my teeth are chattering. I don’t want to b beat up any more and I cry out, ‘Alright, I’ll lick and kiss your fuckin wedding ring Liz,” but Liz is a lot crazier than I thought that she was and Liz  shows me the ring, once again that big fuckin metal wedding ring screaming, “ I give you a fuckin chance to lick and kiss this ring, didn’t I Sandra, but you wanted to give me a hard time. Now I’m going to give you a fuckin hard time. You’re going to tell everyone that you’re my slave bitch. You’re going to tell everyone that you are going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on bitch, you are to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me.”

I can’t help it. I have tears welling in my eyes, my face is beet red in humiliation. I’m normally dominant. I’m used to telling people what to do, not being told and I cry out, “No, I’ll never be your fuckin slave.” Insanely Liz shows me her ring again screaming, “I’ll teach you. I’ll teach you, with this ring. I’m going to bash your teeth in with my wedding ring whore, and then I’ll shove it up your ass and humiliate you with it.” Liz pulls her left fist back to punch me in my face with her wedding ring again, but I’m fuckin enraged, I can’t believe what this skinny crazy whore bitch is planning to do to me, and I lose my fuckin temper. Liz sends her left fist right at my face, but quickly I manage to raise my right hand up and I catch Liz’s wrist in mid air.

Liz is caught totally off guard and I send my left fist plowing full force, “bang,” right into Liz’s chin. You can hear Liz’s teeth knock together and chatter in her fuckin head as her head snaps back, and Liz goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until ‘boom,” her body hits the cement wall of the house hard, and “bang,” her head does too. Liz bounces up off of the wall, as I lunge forward and I grab Liz’s hair with both of my hands and I shove her head back, “bang,” right into the concrete. I bounce this fuckin slut’s head right off of the hard cement wall, and I hold Liz’s head still, and I scream right in Liz’s shocked, face, just like Liz had screamed in mine only minutes earlier, ‘Now who’s going to get knocked silly Liz.” I start “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Liz’s head over and over again against the concrete. I’m cracking her fuckin skull again and again against the hard cement wall, and Liz gets this totally shocked and startled look across her face. I’m starting to knock the bitch silly. Now it’s Liz who’s seeing fuckin stars.”

I let go of Liz’s hair, and Liz’s knees almost buckle, as Liz is just standing there on her wobbly, rubbery legs, and Liz has this goofy little grin right across her face. I grab Liz’s bra and I stretch it out, and when I let go of her bra, Liz’s bra just goes sliding down and is hanging over her stomach, just like she had done to me. I hold my fists up like a man, and I’m laughing as I scream, “Now I’m going to use those flabby, pathetic little tits of yours black and blue you skinny little bitch.” I start beating up Liz’s tits. I’m right fist “bam, left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. I’m using Liz’s saggy, flabby little tits as punching bags, and now it’s Liz who’s holding her hands out in front of herself begging me to stop.” Stop, please I’m begging you please stop.” I punch Liz’s tits until I punch her tits black and blue and then I scream, “You want me to stop beating you up Liz. Then give me that fuckin wedding ring.” Liz cry’s out, ‘No, never, I’ll never give you my wedding ring.”

I lose my temper and I send my right fist plowing full force, “bang,” uppercut right into Liz’s jaw. Liz’s head snaps up, and Liz is fuckin seeing stars as I knock the stupid bitch silly again. Liz is punched silly, but I really don’t care. When Liz’s head come back down, I grab Liz by her fuckn hair and I pull her forward and over onto her hands and knee. Then I spin around over her and I straddle Liz, and then I just plop my weight own onto Liz’s back. Liz just buckles flat out onto her stomach on the concrete and I plop right on top of her. ”OOOFFF,” I smash the air right out of Liz, and as Liz is gasping for air, I reach down and I grab Liz’s left wrist and I wrench it right up behind her back. Liz screams, “AAHH,” in pain. I start twisting Liz’s arm up higher and higher behind her back, and Liz is screaming, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, MY ARM LET GO,” but I’m screaming too, screaming right in Liz’s ear, “Are you ready to give me that ring Liz, give me that fuckin ring.”

I’m wrenching Liz’s arm up higher, harder behind her back until Liz’s face turns beet red and tears start welling up in her eyes and Liz  screams, “ALRIGHT, TAKE IT, TAKE THE FUCKIN RING.” I let go of Liz’s arm and I raise right up over her. I grab Liz’s shoulder and I spin Liz right over onto her back. Then I sit down on Liz’s stomach and now I’m going to show Liz just how crazy and vicious I can be. I laugh right in her face screaming, ‘I gave you a fuckin chance to give me that fuckin wedding ring, didn’t I Liz, but you wanted to give me a fuckin hard time. Now I’m going to give you a hard time. I want you to beg, fuckin beg me to pull your precious wedding ring off of your finger. I ball up my fists and I start pummel Liz’s face. First I punch her eyes, right fist, “bam,” left eye, left fist, “bam,” right eye. Instantly Liz’s eyes start to turn pink and get all puffy. I scream, ‘I’m going to blacken your eyes Liz.” I start beating Liz up with my fists, right fist “bam,” left eye, left fist “bam,” right eye, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” I’m knocking Liz’s eyes black and blue with my fists. 

Tears start rolling down Liz’s cheeks and Liz becomes submissive to me. Feebly she holds her left hand up in the air and she starts begging me, “PLEASE TAKE MY RING. I’M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE TAKE MY WEDDING RING OFF OF MY FINGER.” I reach down and I grab Liz’s limp left hand, and then I grab her finger, the one with the ring, and I start yanking, wrenching, jerking at the ring until I rip it off. I pull Liz’s precious wedding ring right off of her finger. Liz screams, ‘AAHH,” as she feels that ring leaving her finger. I PUT LIZ”S WEDDING RING ON MY OWN LEFT HAND, RIGHT ON MY MIDDLE FINGER, and then I hold it up in Liz’s face and I start showing Liz the ring, her very own big, metal wedding ring on my finger screaming, “Do you see this ring, do you see it. This is your wedding ring Liz, and it’s on my finger now. 

Liz has this fuckin startled look on her face and she cries out, “MY RING.” NOW I’M GOING TO SHOW LIZ JUST HOW CRAZY I AM.” I laugh right in Liz’s face screaming, “That’s right Liz, I have your husband, and now I have your precious wedding ring too, but I’m far from finished with you yet.” Liz starts crying even harder, crying out, “NO, PLEASE STOP,” but I can feel my pussy starting to vibrate, and I can feel a warm sexy feeling right in between my legs. I’m really going to give Willy and all of these people a really good show, and the anticipation of making this bitch my slave is making my whole body shake.

I show this stupid bitch her ring again, and I’m laughing as I scream, “HOW FUCKIN DARE YOU TELL ME WHEN TO STOP. I”LL TELL YOU WHEN I’M FINISHED WITH YOU, AND I’M FAR FROM FINISHED WITH YOU YET YOU WHORE.” Liz defiantly cries out, “NO, STOP.” I shake my left fist in Liz’s face screaming, “LOOK AT IT LIZ. Now I’m going to beat you up with your very own wedding ring on my fist you STUPID, WEAK BITCH.” Liz has tears streaming down her cheeks, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, and she cries out, “PLEASE, I’M BEGGING YOU. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE.”

Part-4

Liz doesn’t realize yet that she is going to do whatever I fuckin tell her to do. I’m really starting to get fuckin off on knocking the shit out of Liz, and I really can’t wait to humiliate her. I’m showing Liz her ring screaming, “With your very own wedding ring on my fist bitch.” I take my left fist, the one with Liz’s wedding ring, and I smash the fuckin ring right into her teeth. Liz’s lower lip splits open and blood starts rolling from her lips and filling up in her mouth. Liz is not submitting to me, and I really wanna dominate this bitch.” I show Liz her wedding ring again, and now I really wanna terrorize this stupid bitch.” I LAUGH INSANELY SCREAMING, “LOOK AT IT LIZ. YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE SO FUCKIN TOUGH WITH THIS RING, AND NOW I’M BEATING YOU UP WITH THIS RING. I’M BASHING YOUR TEETH IN WITH YOUR VERY OWN WEDDING RING ON MY FIST.”

I take Liz’s ring and I smash her “bang,” right in her teeth again. You can hear the metal of the ring bash against the fuckin enamel, and Liz’s front teeth crack and chip right under my ring, and Liz’s lips just bust open under the ring and blood is dripping from her lips and filling up in her mouth.

Part-5

I beat Liz up. My pussy is all hot and starting to get moist as Liz is crying like a baby and she reaches out and she grabs my left arm, and she holds my fist right up to her face, and Liz sticks her tongue out and she starts licking the ring, licking her very own wedding ring on my fist. I am starting to get off. I broke this big mouth, I knocked all the fuckin fight right out of her and now I’m really going to enjoy draining each and every ounce of dignity out of this bitch. She’s licking her ring feverishly, like a dog licking its master and my pussy is pulsating as I feel her warm, wet tongue slurping away at my finger, the on with her very own gold metal wedding ring on it. Being in control of this tough, big mouth bitch is making me hotter and hotter.

I screamed, “Now kiss my tits slut.” Liz is submissive and she leans forward and she kisses my left nipple, and then she kisses my right nipple. My nipples are all hard and erect, and she leans over and she kisses my other nipple. I scream, “suck em bitch, suck my nipples.” Liz starts sucking my tits, first one nipple, then my other nipple and Liz’s warm sexy tongue is really getting me excited. I look down and I see the blood all over my breasts and my stomach, coming from Liz’s lips and I scream, “HOW FUCKIN DARE YOU BLEED ON ME BITCH.”

I scream, “get on your back whore. You think I’m a whore, you have the fuckin nerve to call me a whore in front of Willy and all of these people. Now we’re going to show everyone just which one of us is the whore Liz.” Liz lays down on her back on the floor, and Liz is crying like a little girl. I lower my panties and I stand right over Liz, and I’m laughing at how fuckin tough Liz thought that she was, and how beat up and submissive she looks now as I scream, “Look up, Look up at me Liz.” Liz looks up at me through her tear filled eyes, crying out, “NO, PLEASE NOT, OH MY GOD NO, I’M BEGGING YOU NOT THAT.”

Now I’M REALLY GOING TO TEACH THIS STUPID BITCH A LESSON.” I turn around facing Liz’s feet and I lower my naked ass down right onto Liz’s face. Liz’s cries for help is smothered under my ass, and Liz starts flailing her fists and kicking, and trying to buck, but I grab Liz’s wrists trying to hold them still, and I have Liz’s face engulfed in my ass, and Liz can’t breath. Liz’s kicks start getting weaker and weaker, and Liz’s hands just start flapping around limply in my hands. Liz is starting to see black, so I raise my ass up over Liz’s face. I hold my ass only inches over Liz’s face and I lean forward and I take the middle finger of my left hand, that’s the one with Liz’s very own wedding ring on it and I shove it right into Liz’s cxnt. Liz seems to wake up a little as she bolts up screaming, ‘AAAHHH, AAAHHH, GET IT OUT, PLEASE GET IT OUT.”

I START FUCKING LIZ WITH HER WEDIING RING. I’M MASTURBATING THIS TOUGH, BIG MOUTH SLUT RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER HUSBAND, AND RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE NEIGHBOR’S, AND ALL THE FRIENDS. Liz raises her head up screaming, ‘PLEASE TAKE IT OUT OF ME, I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE TAKE IT OUT,” but Liz’s pleas for help are once again muffles as I lower my ass right onto her face, and I’m laughing as I scream, “NOW YOU”RE GOING TO STICK YOU’RE FUCKIN TONGUE OUT AND LICK MY ASS HOLE CLEAN LIZ YOU FUCKIN BIG MOUTH.” Liz is coughing and gasping and I can feel the warm breath blowing into my anus as I raise my ass up a little screaming, “lick it.”

I can feel Liz’s tongue gently bump into my anus. The I can feel Liz’s tongue slide right into my ass hole. She’s exploring my ass hole with her tongue, sliding it in and pulling it out. MY PUSSY IS GUSHING NOW. IT’S VIBRATING. I can almost feel Liz’s tongue exploring my soaked pussy. She’s licking my ass hole over and over again, like a fuckin dog licking its master. I’m so fuckin turned on. I’m fuckin Liz with her wedding ring, harder, faster, and Liz is starting to get really turned on. Her nipples are rock hard and beet red and ready to fuckin burst, and sweat is rolling down her face, and Liz is panting and “AAHH, AAHH,” making these sexy little noises as she plunges her tongue in and out of my ass hole.

I pull my finger out of Liz’s pussy and Liz is squirming, and shaking her hips. She’s moaning and gyrating her hips. Liz is fuckin humping dry air and desperately crying out, “AAHH, AAHH, PLEASE, PLEASE.” I laugh and I scream, “PLEASE WHAT LIZ.” Liz is in a frenzy, and she cries out, “Fuck me, please fuck me with my wedding ring. I’m begging you fuck me with my wedding ring.” I grab Liz’s hand and I pull it right down to Liz’s wet, hot pussy, and I’m laughing as I scream, “I’m not going to make you cum bitch, you’re going to make me cum.”         

I watch as Liz slides her finger into her wet, hot pussy and she starts masturbating herself right in front of all of these people The cowd is screaming. I spin around facing Liz’s head and I raise up and I hold my wet, hot pussy just inches over Liz’s face and I’m laughing as I scream, “Do you see this cxnt. Do you fuckin see it Liz. This is Willy’s cxnt, now tell everyone whose cxnt this is. Liz doesn’t hesitate. Liz is totally submissive to me and she cries out, ‘It’s Willy’s cxnt, It’s Willy’s fuckin cxnt.” The crowd is really cheering. I scream, “Now Liz, kiss this cxnt.” Liz raises her head up, and Liz’s head is still all wobbly, and her eyes are swimming around in her fuckin head.  I feel Liz’s lips touch my cxnt and gently Liz kisses my pussy. Liz starts kissing my cxnt over and over again. She’s kissing my soaking wet pussy and I’m having spasms inside of me. I’m feeling waves of burning heat generating from deep inside of me and I can feel the hot air shooting out of my cxnt.

My nipples are beet red and rock hard, ready to fuckin burst, and sweat is streaming down my face. Liz sticks her tongue inside of me. She starts licking my cxnt, passionately. She making precious love to my aching, wet cxnt and I’m going out of my mind. I’m “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” really getting off, and I can feel Liz jerking herself off with her finger. Liz’s nipples are rock hard as she’s licking me, and kissing me and eating me into ‘OOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, having one explosive orgasm after another, right on Liz’s face. The crowd is screaming as I get up off of Liz and I stand there with everyone watching this stupid, pathetic whore fuck herself with her fingers until she “OOOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHH.”

Offline Sandra_kats

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2013, 06:56:07 PM »
well loks like i should comment i think