News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Story idea/request

• 1 Replies

Offline misfit_angel

Story idea/request
« on: June 18, 2013, 10:40:45 PM »
First off, let me say that I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section.

I have had this scenario in mind for a story for a long time and I'd love to have it written out, especially by someone on here that has a lot more talent than I do. I am looking for someone that is wiling and able to write a detailed story following my setup, but I would like the winner and ending to be a surprise, so I'll leave that all up to you. Please message me if you are interested and I will gladly give you the details. I also understand that people like to be compensated. If you do good enough work we can definitely work something out. Thanks!

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
Re: Story idea/request
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 04:35:40 PM »
I write stories from time to time. Honestly there are much better writers on this site then me, would you give me more details on the story you would like. If you would like i can give you names of some talented writers on this site, that i follow. Jimbo
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977