News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

DD Debbie's Christmas Beatings

• 1 Replies

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
DD Debbie's Christmas Beatings
« on: June 22, 2013, 03:35:51 AM »
Here's the first of the Double D Debbie stories my friend Sceej and I co-wrote. You can find them all over at the Seaking website.

It was the annual Christmas party at the local gym/aerobics center where Joyce worked as an instructor. She was a slim but fit blonde with short hair and a sprinkling of freckles across her nose. A very popular girl with the other instructors, she had one problem - a big busty brunette named Debbie.
Debbie had just recently been hired by the boss and the rumor was that he was sleeping with her. That would explain why he ignored Debbie's lateness, her rudeness to both fellow workers and customers and her extremely scanty aerobics outfits.
Tonight Joyce had worn her "little black dress" and she had been having a lot of fun at the party. The catered food was great, there was an open bar and everyone seemed to be having a great time. But as Joyce crossed the big room - with the space for the aerobics classes now filled with party-goers and a boxing ring on the other side - she heard an all-too-familiar voice coming from a tightly bunched group of men.
"Oh, sure, I'm definitely the best instructor here - these other skanks are just sooo jealous!" a voice Joyce was sick of hearing carried across the room. Sure enough, Debbie was surrounded by a laughing crowd of guys and enjoying all the attention. "Well, you can't blame them for being jealous - just look at me!" Debbie continued. "Best legs and ass in town, and of course there are the girls!" Deb's eyes lowered to the massive cleavage on display in a very low-cut dress. All the guys laughed and hooted at her boasting remarks.
But it was that bragging that made something snap in Joyce's head. This was just the last straw and regardless of the time or place, Joyce decided tonight was the night to settle all accounts with her busty rival.
Pushing through the throng of Deb's fan club, Joyce came face to face with the brunette. She wasn't surprised to see Debbie was dressed in a tiny red outfit, with a hemline just low enough to barely hide her panties, an expensive pair of pumps with four-inch "stripper" heels and a pushup bra that emphasized her impressive 34DD breasts.
"Enough with the bragging, you nasty slut!" Joyce hissed. "If you're such a good instructor, maybe you'd like to prove it!"
Debbie was a little taken aback at this sudden challenge. She had known Joyce long enough to understand she was in superb condition. But Deb was not what you would call a very bright person and she had been drinking all evening. Besides, she thought to herself, she was several inches taller and 15 pounds heavier than the slim blonde. What could the little wimp do, after all?
"Sure, skinny, whatever you have in mind," Debbie replied. "Surely not a beauty contest - you're waaay overmatched there!" She threw back her head and laughed uproariously at her own joke and some of the men joined in.
Joyce just stared at her calmly. "No, not a beauty contest. I'm thinking more of a boxing match. The ring is right over there, we have gloves and someone can keep time. No reason we can't settle this tonight and the loser leaves the fitness center!"
Something in Deb's brain tried to tell her to refuse but everyone was watching and the slightly drunk tramp decided to agree. "Sure, let's strap on some gloves and I'll kick your skinny ass in front of all these people. Oh, won't you be humiliated when you're lying there stripped naked and out cold?" Deb giggled at the thought.
Soon enough the two combatants were in the ring, Joyce had kicked off her shoes and removed her jewelry. Deb on the other hand was still wearing her high heels. The blonde smiled a secret little smile when she saw the tall black-haired woman stagger a little as she climbed into the ring.
Someone rang the bell and the pair squared off in the center of the ring. "I'm gonna knock you out, you flat-chested loser!" Debbie sneered as she tried to dance around in front of Joyce. The blonde simply crouched low and waited.
Debbie threw some huge haymakers at Joyce but she was slow and telegraphed the blows so much that the slim fighter had little trouble dodging them. Debbie tried to muscle Joyce into the ropes but the wiry blonde simply slipped by her and frustrated the bigger woman.
"Hold still, bitch!" Debbie growled, windmilling punches that never came near their target. She was soon gasping for air and her arms were growing tired. That was just what Joyce was waiting for. She stepped up close to Debbie and began firing short brisk punches into Deb's stomach and ribs. Staccato moans and grunts filled the air as Joyce really went to town on her foe.
DD Debbie began covering her midsection with her arms, her face a bright red. That was the cue for Joyce to bring up her blows to Debbie's pride and joy, her jutting tits! All the snide remarks, the whispering and giggling and pointing in Joyce's direction, all the crap she had had to take from Debbie over the past few months, was being repaid tonight and Joyce beat those big boobies until Debbie began crying and begging someone to please, please, get this woman off her!
"Somebody help me! She's beating my tits flat!" Debbie sobbed in pain and humiliation. "She's ruining me - somebody, anybody, make her stop!"
Some of the guys would have stopped the fight just then, but they were prevented from doing so by the other women watching the one-sided fight. All the girls had been subject to shabby treatment by Debbie at one time or another and they were loving seeing the big bitch get hers at last.
By this time, Debbie was a sobbing wreck, blubbering for mercy and staggering about the ring like she was stoned. Her one-perfect hairdo was a tangled, sweaty mess, her face a mass of blotches and bruises and Joyce had ripped the red dress completely off, leaving Deb wearing only bra and panties. Soon the bra could not contain those heavy boobs and it slid down to hang useless around Debbie's waist.
Joyce stepped back, barely breathing hard and studied her handiwork. "My, my, you are a mess, Miss Sexy. But those big boobs you're so proud of are still in good shape. Let's see what we can do about that, shall we?" Deb got a look of horror on her face and tried to shake her head no, but soon Joyce was slugging away at the massive jugs.
Whack! Whack! Whappity-whap! Joyce's gloves slapped Deb's tits back and forth, up and down. The quarter-sized nipples were special targets as the blonde sank her fists into them repeatedly, flattening them again and again. DD Debbie could no longer defend herself - she was simply sobbing helplessly as drool ran out of the corner of her mouth and dripped on her throbbing breasts.
"Please! Please! No more - Ugh! Ah! Mmmm-my sweet titties! They're ruined! I'm ruined! Lemme go!" Debbie begged.
At last Joyce ceased beating a savage rhythm on her weeping foe's chest. "Time to close the show, Titsie! Are you ready for the big finish?" Debbie stared at her out of rapidly blackening eyes and gave a stupid nod of her head. "Then pucker up and kiss this!" Joyce hissed as she threw a crunching right to the big girl's chin.
Debbie took the blow with a final gasp and her body shot up in the air, while her expensive shoes remained standing. The brunette crashed into the corner ringpost and slid to the mat, out like a light. Everyone, even Deb's former admirers, gave a round of applause to the victorious Joyce as she stared down at the topless woman who had tormented her so much. Deb's body twitched and jerked a bit and her tongue hang out the side of her mouth.
Eventually Joyce grabbed the groggy brunette by her sore nipples and got her on her feet. Showing her strength, she tossed DD Deb over her shoulder and carried her out of the ring and out the back door of the center. The whole crowd followed to see what she had in mind for Debbie. Joyce took her to an open trash can and dumped Deb into it ass-first. Poor Debbie's arms and legs hang over the sides and she had an goofy smile on her face.
"Now that's what I call taking out the trash!" Joyce said, dusting off her hands as a cheer went up from the laughing crowd.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
Re: DD Debbie's Christmas Beatings
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 05:26:36 AM »
It feels like it's been forever since I've seen these stories.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.