News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

hot g/f v hot mistress then sexy sister [true storie ]

• 0 Replies

Offline monk13

hot g/f v hot mistress then sexy sister [true storie ]
« on: June 23, 2013, 12:33:10 PM »
 as i work away  and have opem relationship .. g/f and mistress new each other .. txt and photos to each other .. gf tammy 50 slim 55kg  size 8 ...  strawberry blonde ..mistress kelly ..38 slim 58 kg  size 8 natural blonde  .. both hot n sexy .. lucky bloke  had it all .. then after 2 years the girls want to meet .they both told me it was a meeting of mates and friends ... i since now know.. they wanted. to see who was the kinkiest and better girl in bed and pleased me more .... as the weekend went on  this shoed out with the games they played  and how determined they were not to loose ..it start all friendly both . [i think they decided one had to go ] neither knew of my desire to watch women fight .. so  againt my better judgement   knowing i could lose one or both ..i let it happen .. and it was AWESOME more than i ever thought possible ... it started all friendly.. as the weekend the sex between themgot .. dirtier rougher  and kinkier.. dildo modellin pissing cocksucking  n pain games and competitionns spitting cum swapping each tring to be kinkier and dirtier than the other .. both refusing to use lube on the other s pussy or ass  and  both kept .. sitting on each other face  and tring to abuse the others womans holes .. and make her that sore she wont open her legs. and couldnt take my cock thus showoing me witch  woman was better ..  on the sunday afternoon a fter tring to out slut one another  for the last time .. callin each other a cxnt .slut whore .... both standin shoulder to shoulder  asked which was the better woman ... and truthfully i couldnt spit them .. tammy .. said .he is going to marry me any way whore.. that was it ... like fuck kelly yelled as she punched tammy in the face with her right hand  ..tammy nose started to bleed  the delight on kellys face showed.. both women  stood toe to toe raining un protected  blows onto each others face  tammys nose was bleedind more and thought she was goine .. but she kept going .. splitting kellys mouth and teeth   kelly spitting blood too 'now ..kelly grabbed tamms hair .. pulling her head down   .  sending upper cuts into tammys head and tits . throwin tammy against the wall pinning tammys right arm .. a good move normally .. but tammy left handed .. and kellys ribs and face exposed .. tammy sent three into kellys ribs  and ckelly bent in pain and loosened her grip on tammy hair .. tammy stood up bringing her head up into kellys  mouth .. kelly fell holding her mouth giving up .. tammy stompped the ribs she punched .. bent down .. pulled kellys panties off and held them up in victory .. tammy told kelly to open her legs so i could fuck her .. as i fucked kelly .. she asked me to kiss her and cum .. .. tammy screamed not to cum for the dog .. and stood on her face so we cuoldnt kiss .. kelly . cum .. then tammy made me fuck her will ..kelly got ready  and left ..with tammy telling her .. that she was the better woman .. she had the cock ..tammy cum ..  and that wasnt all   ... an hour later kellys younger sister called said she was cummin to fix tammy for what she did to her sister and her husband was going to belt me to teACH ME A LESSON . kellys sister ..trixie  a model pole dancer  28 blonde size 10 and dropdead beautifull  .. her hubby jack same as me 90kg and fit  im 50 he 35 ..  ... 10 minutes later  they show with kelly .. trixie got skirt and top .. jack shorts and t shirt  tammy said .. to jack to show his cock   .. the men stripped naked the girls  down to panties  tammy tammy .. black red hearts .. trixie pink.. both memn .. had hard cocks ..  trixie .. asked . how u want to start  jack and i were already mouthing each other ... so we just stood there and started punching each other  as with the girls the hatred was instant .. and we stood toe to toe like the girls .. neither man wanting to back away   we coulnt show weakness and the girls were standind beside thier man .. touching their mans cock holding them thier .. both faces wre red stinging and his euye pissing blood .. both women seem to be relishing this close up fight and getting sprayed with blood ..  .. jack and i were both wobbling .. but the girls kept us in place byholdin our cocks ..he fell to his kneees first ..  coped a knee to the face  and he was over . i sat on his back and watched  the girls .. a nother short and vicious fight   6tammy nose started to bleed and trixie  was happy bout that she told tammy she was going to break her nose ..after some hair ripping  and kicking and punchin  tammy knocked trixie down  and as she was trying to get up she gave a big leg spread . and tammy grabbed her cxnt and ripped and scratchrd untill trixie gave tammy made me fuck trixxie  while jack fucked her .. jack came .. tammy got up grabbed trixies head and wiped hetr cxnt on trixies head .. trixie hated that she not bi ... tammy took her panties and kicked them out naked ..  tammy now wears kellys and trixies  around and i tell her she hotter in them .. she wipes her cxnt on them after sex and tell me they stiill smell like  dog and she cleaning them .. with her scent ..  that was my weekend   .. kell and trixie gone ,... my winner stiill here ..  .. girls wont let me put photos up  .. tammy will she deciding which one .. post it soon .