News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

For Crenshaw -- Allyson vs Stephanie

• 0 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
For Crenshaw -- Allyson vs Stephanie
« on: June 25, 2013, 08:01:59 AM »
After a long hiatus , a world famous Ballet Choreographer was ready for his newest show " Butterfly Dreams " to open with his new chosen rising star , Allyson , as the featured talent as Allyson worked long & hard to get this prized spot .

At a pre-show party , Allyson was meeting some of the wealthy jet set folks that both loved ballet & funded this theater the show was taking place at when she met one of the wealthy men who was pleased to meet her , but this man had his wife with him , a woman alot younger , more of a trophy wife , eye candy , & maybe perhaps , say a gold digger ? , as the woman was someone Allyson knew well , an old friend named Stephanie , who was actually Allyson's best friend from the age of 8 all the way until she was 22 .

Starting at 14 , Allyson & Stephanie were party animals , attending parties that were thrown by high school students & while Allyson just loved being there to dance & drink , Stephanie meanwhile was total jailbait as not only did she love to dance & drink , but she danced way too close with guys alot older than she & made out alot at these parties as she lied about her age all the time , but going through this in their high school years & then junior college years , Allyson was growing weary of this lifestyle , she loved to dance & was studying it while Stephanie worked at a bikini shop while going through college , studying Marketing but majoring it seemed still in Partying , taking away time Allyson needed to study the rest of her subjects , & 1 party ended up in a fight where Stephanie got into it with another girl & then rolled around on the ground , their roll ending when they ran into another girl , knocking her down after rolling her ankle , & it was Allyson , who could not dance for a week or 2 , her teacher at school understood about the accident & would let her dance when ready , but not understanding was folks from a big dance school that Allyson was going to audition for a few days later after the party & unable to show what she had because of her ankle , she could not tryout & had to cancel , a big blow to her dreams & after that , she decided it was time to part ways , friendly ways , with Stephanie as Stephanie could jeopardize her future endeavours , like she did with this past fight .

Stephanie was shocked but understood , her & Allyson were like sisters & Stephanie agreed to let Allyson have her space , but never thought that Allyson would completely cut her off outside calling her on her birthday & sending her a gift on christmas , & sending her a random letter , but here they were , face to face for the 1st time in about 9 years & although Allyson had some reserves about Stephanie being with guy , there seemed to be no will ill & Allyson invited Stephanie to come back to her dressing room after the show where the 2 could talk alone & Stephanie accepted as since the ballet was staying for a while in a city where she lived , her & Allyson could play catch up & maybe party down again for old times sake .

After a flawless performance that netted her a standing ovation , Allyson gathered up the 100's of roses & other mics flowers thrown on stage & Allyson then spent some time with the jet set folks again for about 45 mins before finally returning to her dressing room to catch up with her old friend .

Their talk went friendly for a while , but when Allyson brought up the fight that Stephanie got into that night where she rolled into her & rolled her ankle & blamed her fully for it & set her back a few years on everything , Stephanie , after finding her apologies still falling on deaf ears , changed tune & said that Allyson was always the party pooper anyway & was wondering if the party fun she had was legit or fake & Allyson then responded by asking about Stephanie's marriage , wether or not Stephanie truly loved the man 30 years or so older than she or was this a gold digging thing & it escalated from there until Allyson demanded that Stephanie take her gold digging ass out of her dressing room so she could get ready for the after party & Stephanie appeared that she was leaving with the end of the friendship now 110 % over , but as Stephanie was stepping through the door , Allyson turned just as Stephanie was stepping out & said aloud " by bitch " & something snapped in Stephanie , she still wants to blame me for what happened in my fight that night , well I will show her a fight i'm not sorry for .

Stephanie yelled as she jumped at Allyson , grabbing her from behind by her hair & tossing her forward where Allyson wound up bent over the arm of the sofa & was lost in thought as Stephanie jumped onto the couch in front of her & clamped Allyson's head between her powerful thighs & squeezed as Allyson , who was never really a fighter , had no clue on what to do against her aggressive ex friend .

Stephanie squeezed hard as Allyson began to quickly beg her to stop , but Stephanie told her when I get bored with you ballerina girl , but did let go right away of her head squeeze she had on & Allyson , who may not of heard Stephanie due to the head squeeze she was in & when Allyson slowly stood back up , the quicker Stephanie quickly positioned herself in front of Allyson, still in her outfit by the way & with a straight punch to the jaw , Allyson fell backwards over the arm of the couch , but stayed bent over the arm of the couch as Stephanie met no defense as she was able to punch Allyson in her wide open mid 10 times before grabbing her by her hair & yanking her forward & up where she bent down to her knees & gave Allyson a low blow that had Allyson now down on her knees & with her personal trining she recieves now , Stephanie applied a perfect rear naked choke that had Allyson weakly slapping at her for escape , but Allyson & her lack of fighting experience was not going to escape with her girly slaps & she quickly faded & was almost passed out when Stephanie let her go & Allyson fell forward & lay on her front barely moving as Stephanie stood to admire her work .

Stephanie taunted Allyson as Allyson begged her to leave her alone & leave , but Stephanie just told her " not yet , that after party of yours isn't for 90 mins , I think earlier you just wanted me gone , i'll leave alright but i'll leave you with something to remember me by but let me get something to remember you by " & with that she removed Alysson's ballet slippers & tucked them down into her blouse top before saying " nice feet by the way " & with that , with her mma workout training , Stephanie appiled an ankle lock to Allyson's right foot & then shifted to her left foot , then back to the right foot then back over to the left foot & after finishing up with each foot & before switching feet , Stephanie also lightly worked the toes of Allyson , bending them enough to make Allyson think that Stephanie was trying to break them .

Stephanie left Allyson's feet & walked forward slightly to her upper back area & measured her stance before reaching down past the flexible butterfly wings on the back of her costume & rocked her backwards as she put Allyson into a Camel Clutch & just kept her trapped in it while not bending as full as she could of but bending her enough so Allyson felt the pain & made her begin to beg Stephanie to leave her alone , but Stephanie just ignored her as she replied , you are so flexible , you are a ballerina , i'm not even bending you that far , stop being such a crybaby diva .

Stephanie though decided she had finally grew bored & released Allyson from the Camel Clutch & then asked her if she wanted her to leave her alone & somehow , without crying , Allyson let out a begging " yes " & Stephanie agreed only if the ballerina so reliant on her feet , would kiss her feet & suck on her toes & it was something Allyson did not want to do so Stephanie replied " I thought you wanted me to stop ,  but it seems you are being defiant & want more " so Stephanie wrapped her legs around Allyson's head & locked her in a stron head scissors , squeezing hard while at random times lifting her head up off the floor for a few secs before letting her head return to the floor & telling her " whenever you want to worship my feet ballerina girl just let me know " & after 2 mins of pain & waiting thinking that Stephanie would grow bored with her , Allyson finally gave in & slowly got to her knees as Stephanie removed her own shoes & then massaged her own feet until a defeated Allyson finally mustered the strength to get onto her knees where Stephanie extended her right foot out & after grabbing her foot , an embarrassed Allyson closed her eyes as she began to 1st lick the toes of Stephanie's foot until Stephanie demanded that Allyson now lick the soles of her feet which she did until Stephanie demanded she open her mouth & when Allyson obeyed , she stuck all her toes & the top of her foot & ordered Allyson suck her foot which she did for a full min before she rudely pulled her foot back & thrust her left foot forward & demanded that Allyson show those toes some love .

Allyson still held back tears as she did as told , hoping that by luck , some security guy would come in & save her , but since she never screamed at all during this , nobody knew of her peril & with her now sucking on toes of her ex pal , there still would be no screaming & no screaming either as she was made to lick the soles of Stephanie's feet & once Stephanie's foot went into her mouth there again was no yelling or screaming possible & Allyson just let her humiliation continue until Stephanie again removed her own foot from Allyson's mouth & as she pulled her left foot out of Allyson's mouth , with her right foot , she placed it on Allyson's forehead & booted her onto her back & then went to walk away as Allyson finally began to cry but before she could really get going , Stephanie got down on the floor & put Allyson into a sleeperhold until Allyson went to dreamland at which time Stephanie let her go , stood over the downed ballerina & forced her right foot into Allyson's mouth as she did a victory pose before leaving the dressing room telling the semi conscious Allyson that she had her shoes to remember her by & bye bye .
You never grow old until you stop being young