News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Request-misfit_angel-Alysha vs Angela

• 6 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Request-misfit_angel-Alysha vs Angela
« on: June 27, 2013, 06:52:29 PM »

Angela has been going with Teddy for a long time.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Request-misfit_angel-Alysha vs Angela
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 06:58:37 PM »

Angela and Teddy got engaged and then Angela joined the Army and went away for basic training. Angela and Teddy
was arguing while she was in basic training.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 07:00:49 PM »

While Angela was away at basic training, Teddy met Alysha and they got very hot and heavy.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 07:02:28 PM »

Angela returned from basic training and she couldn't beleive that Teddy is with another woman.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2013, 07:04:09 PM »

Alysha is a spoiled, cocky snooty bitch. Alysha thinks she is tough.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013, 07:19:57 PM »

Angela is infuriated and she wants to fist fight Alysha.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2013, 07:22:52 PM »

Alysha is about 5'5" 113lbs. 32A chest She has shoulder length dirty blonde hair and blue/green eyes. She has a 32A chest and a smaller but still firm butt. She's pretty thin but not really toned. She just eats healthy but never works out or anything. . Kind but pretty snooty. She has never fought before in her life. However, she can easily loose her temper and go crazy when another girl comes into it. She's not into dominant or submissive roles, not really kinky or anything but if she had to choose she'd be dominant. She's only into guys.

Angela is about 5'8 or 9, 138lbs. She has long brown hair and brown eyes. A little thick but a nice curvy figure, 34C chest and a large, firm butt. A bit of a soft belly but has stamina and strength from her time training with the army. She used to be pretty shy unless someone messes with her. She has wrestled around with her ex in the past and loves it but never fought. However she did do some kickboxing classes in her training. She is a little toned but not really firm. She is really a horn dog though and is bi-sexual. She is usually submissive but has a dominant streak and loves to take control sometime. She loves the feeling of dominating someone tough. Her training has built her confidence and her time away has really made her horny.

I read through a couple of your stories and I do like your ability. I also like your preference. My story set up is that a 19 year old girl, Angela, is dating Teddy. She decides to join the army and leaves for basic training. Things get tense between her and her boyfriend and they break up while she is away. When she comes back from her training she finds out he is already dating another girl, 21 year old Alysha. Angela is very mad and confronts her.

Part 2

This is Angela. I know me and Teddy were going through a rough stretch recently, but Teddy bought me an engagement ring. We didn’t set the date yet, but we are engaged and we didn’t break up. I arrived at the house when I first got back, and I was locked out. Teddy had changed the locks. I stopped at the bar down the street and I met up with a couple of my friend. They were all telling me that Teddy is going out with this little stuck up skank.

I had already called Teddy 6 times and he never answered or called me back. Now I call him again, and now I’m really pissed off. My call goes to message. I scream, “I know about your little whore you moron. I thought we were engaged. I thought that you bought me an engagement ring. You better dump that skinny little slut and meet me back at your house, or you’ll really be sorry.”

I finally get a call back from Teddy, and I couldn’t believe my ears as he said, “I am going out with Alysha now and she doesn’t want me to have any relationship with you at all.” I screamed, “I’m engaged to you. Who the fuckin does she think she is telling you what to do, I’ll,” but suddenly I hear her grab the phone from Teddy’s hands and she screams, “Look, no offense bitch, but Teddy is going out with me now. He left you and now he’s going with me, so why don’t you just get fuckin lost.” I grow visibly angry and I scream, “I’m engaged to him slut. I wear his engagement ring whore, and you’re going to stay away from my fiancé, or I’ll knock your teeth out with my engagement, and I’ll bust your lips right open and bloody you up.”
Alysha is really in lust with Teddy now. He has her crazy with passion and she isn’t about to give that up. Alysha screams, “Alright bitch, you wanna fight for him. I’ll fuckin fight you. I’ll meet you at the rear entrance of the high school at midnight tomorrow night, and I’m going to humiliate you bitch.” I slam the phone down. How fuckin dare this bitch threaten to humiliate me.

I couldn’t sleep. I kept fantasizing about beating this stupid bitch into a bloody, blubbering, crying pathetic mess, and then humiliating her, really bad. I know how fuckin excited Teddy would be watching me beat the shit out of his whore. How I could give him a memory of a lifetime, and I get to teach this slut a lesson. A lesson she’s will never forget, and nor will Teddy.
YES, I will get to be a character. I will get to use the confidence and fight and kick boxing training, and a vicious villain who tortures and humiliates the women she concurs. YES, I’m GOING TO KNOCK THE SHIT OUT OF ALYSHA AND REALLY GIVE TEDDY A REALLY GOOD SHOW. I fantasize really humiliating her. My girlfriend shows me all these S&M sights and we sit there and laugh as I consider which ways I plan to make a fuckin foll out of this bitch with. 

Part 3

I’m really pissed off. I can’t wait to fight this bitch. How fuckin dare her take my fiancé. How fuckin dare her want to start fuckin trouble with me. Luckily I have a couple of my girlfriends going to the fight with me. I decide I want to look good, to look really hot. I dressed up in my sexy yellow dress, sheer beige stockings and high heels. I put my diamond engagement ring on my finger and I do my hair and my makeup. My girlfriends pick me up and we drive over to the parking lot behind the high school. There in the area right near the rear door to the school is Teddy, and Alysha is standing there, and she’s all dressed up too in her white mini dress. She actually looks quite attractive and I feel a panging in between my legs at the thought of dominating and humiliating this fuckin big mouth. There is a whole crowd. I can’t believe many of my friends where there.

We get out of the car and I’m shaking in excitement, and my pussy is all wet. I walk right toward Alysha, but suddenly Alysha leaps right onto me, wrapping her legs around my waist. She grabs my hair with her left hand and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering punches to the side of my head with her right fist. I scream, “AAHH,” as I go stumbling backwards on my high heels under the weight of her, but I use a move I just learned in my training as I lean to the side and spin around and slam Alysha down hard, “bang,” right on her back on the cement, and I fall right over with her. I sit up and I leap right onto her stomach. I smack the air “OOOFFF,” right out of her and Alysha is coughing and gasping for air.
I grab Alysha’s hair with both of my hands and I yank her head up off of the cement, screaming right in Alysha’s face, “I’m going to knock you silly bitch, and then I’m going to be your Mistress. You’re going to do whatever I tell you to do.” Alysha loses her temper and she starts bucking and kicking and screaming how she’s going to kill me. ‘Get off of me bitch, I’m going to kill you. Get the fuck off of me you fuckin cow, I’m going to fuckin kill you.”

NOW I’M REALLY GOING TO GIVE THIS STUPID SPOILED LITTLE BITCH A DOSE OF REALITY. I shove her head down “bang,” right into the concrete. Then I let go of her hair and I take my right fist and I slug her “bang,” right in her nose, screaming, “YOU’RE NOT GOING TO KILL ANYONE YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH. YOU’RE GOING TO BE MY SLAVE, YOU’RE GOING TO LICK AND KISS MY cxnt, AND YOU’RE GOING TO LICK MY ASS HOLE CLEAN YOU FUCKIN LITTLE WHORE.” The crowd is screaming as Alysha screams, “NOOOOOO,” and she starts desperately trying to buck and to kick and knock me off of her again. I’m bigger and stronger than this stupid little bitch and she can’t do a fuckin thing to get me off of her. I still have my hands wrapped right through Alysha’s hair and I start “bang, bang, bang,” hammering her head against the cement. I’m cracking her fuckin skull again and again against the concrete until Alysha stops bucking and kicking and she starts to get this dazed and goofy look across her face.

I scream, “Alright Alysha you stupid little bitch, you want me to get up off of you.” I get to my feet and I grab Alysha by her fuckin hair. Alysha screams, “AAAAHHHHH, MY HAIR LET GO,” as I drag her standing straight up on her feet, and Alysha’s legs are rubbery as she stumbles, and then she sways, first forward, and then back. I grab Alysha’s dress with both of my hands, and I hold this stupid little bitch up right in front of myself screaming right in her shocked and startled face, ‘I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you were going to beat me up, and look at you slut, you can’t even fight.”
I shove Alysha back hard, so hard that her dress rips right off of her body in my hands and Alysha goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall hard, and ‘bang,” her head does too. She bounces up off of the wall and now she’s only wearing her skimpy little white training bra, and white lace panties, and now the crowd is screaming. Alysha starts trying to cover herself, she’s so fuckin embarrassed. I start laughing as I hold my fists up screaming, “Come on bitch. I thought you were so fuckin tough. Why don’t you put your fists up and fight me so that I can really knock your face bloody.”

Alysha pushes herself away from the wall screaming, ‘Now I’m really going to punch you silly,”  and she throws a wild roundhouse punch at my face, but her punch misses me by at least a foot. Then she throws another weak punch at my face, but this time I reach up and I grab Alysha’s wrist in mid air, and with my own right fist I send it plowing full force, “bang,” right into Alysha’s nose. Alysha’s head snaps back, but I let go of Alysha’s wrist and I grab her bra with my left hand and I starts raising Alysha up onto my fist again. Insanely I’m “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering her nose with my fist. I’m crazy and I’m “bang, bang, bang, bang,” smashing her nose until blood is gushing from her nose, and its starting to fill up in her mouth.
Alysha starts spitting blood, she’s sputtering blood right out of her mouth as she starts crying out, “ALRIGHT ENOUGH YOU WIN, I GIVE UP ENOUGH.” I grab her by her fuckin dress and I hold her up right in front of myself, laughing right in Alysha’s shocked face, “Look at you Alysha you fuckin big mouth. You thought that you were so fuckin tough.” Alysha cries out, “I did.” I laugh and I scream, “but you were wrong. I beat you up Alysha. I knocked the shit out of you and now you’re going to lick my cxnt.” Tears start to overflow out of Alysha’s eyes and Alysha is shaking in fear, and her teeth are chattering. Alysha is totally straight, she could never even think of licking another women’s cxnt in her very worst nightmares, and she starts crying out, “OH NO, I’M NOT LIKE THAT. PLEASE, PLEASE I’M VERY SORRY. I’m VERY, VERY SORRY. PLEASE LET ME GO.”

WAIT UNTIL YOU HEAR WHAT I FUCKIN DO NEXT!!!!!!! I grab Alysha’s yellow dress in both of my hands and I shove her back hard. Alysha’s dress rips right off of her body in my hands and she stumbles backwards on her rubbery legs until “bam,” she smacks right into the cement wall. She;s standing there in her little bra and I rip it off. I tear Alysha’s bra right off of her chest. The crowd is really cheering now. I laugh and I scream, “Look at those pathetic little pancake size tits of yours Alysha. Alysha is feebly trying to cover her chest. Alysha is scared and she starts crying out, “PLEASE, I’M SORRY, PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU LET ME GO.” 

Part-5

I grab Alysha’s hair, and I’m in charge of Alysha now. I pull her over onto her hands and knees and I’m laughing as I scream, “Now I’m going to make you my pet bitch. Perhaps Teddy and I will take you home and you can be our family pet. Now let’s see what a good dog you can be Alysha. Let me hear you bark like a dog you bitch.” Alysha can’t believe this is happening to her. The crowd is completely turned on and they’re screaming and cheering. ALYSHA STARTS “WOOF, WOOF, WOOF,” BARKING LIKE A DOG. I laugh and I scream, “Now when I tell you to heal dog, you are to walk directly to the side and behind me, like a fuckin dog.NOW HEAL DOGGY.” I start walking around the crowd, and Alysha is crawling along behind me, just like my little doggy, and she’s “WOOF, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF,” barking and barking like a fuckin dog. I march the bitch around in front of everyone, and the crowd is laughing and cheering as I’m making a total fuckin fool out of this big mouth right in front of Teddy, right in front of everyone.

I’m already starting to drain the dignity out of this stupid little bitch, but I really wanna teach this slut a fuckin lesson. I walk her like my dog right over to a bench. Then I let go of her hair and I lower my panties. I sit down on the bench and I spread my legs open screaming, “crawl over here doggy and lick me clean.” Alysha is obedient and she crawls right over. Alysha never ate pussy before and I laugh and scream, “You are going to be an expert licking pussy when I’m through with you bitch. You are going to learn to make love to my cxnt over and over again with your tongue you stupid little bitch. You are going to lick me into orgasm after orgasm with your tongue.

Everyone can see my thick dark hairy bush as Alysha crawls forward right in between my legs and she brings her head down and she sticks her tongue out. Alysha sticks her tongue right into my cxnt. She’s licking me over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master. She’s really licking me good and my nipples are rock hard, and my pussy is soaking wet. I’m “AAAHH, AAAHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH,” exploding over and over again right on Alysha’s tongue. She’s sucking me off and licking me out and “OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHHHHH.”