News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

request for Anushka-to fight my wife Liz

• 12 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
request for Anushka-to fight my wife Liz
« on: June 28, 2013, 03:40:25 AM »

My wife Liz is very tough, 5'10", 140lbs, 34C-26-34 and she has sexy medium length blonde hair. Liz is athletic and very active. She goes to the gym 3 or 4 times a week, she does Tae Bo and punch boxing for fitness. She takes self defense classes and she is very fit. To keep our marriage exciting Liz has become my Mistress and we role play and play out fantasies. Liz knows how much I love woman fighting and she has been in a few fights for me already. Liz also tells me stories about her fighting other woman and dominating and humiliating them.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: request for Anushka-to fight my wife Liz
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 03:59:03 AM »

Everything seemed to be going very well until a few months ago I met a woman at a bar. She wasn’t just an ordinary woman, she was Mistress Anushka and from the moment we met there was a very special attraction. Mistress Anushka has a way of getting me to do whatever she wants me to do. She has not only become my Mistress, but my lover too. She is my fantasy woman and she has been telling me how she would like to beat the shit out of my wife and making y wife into her slave. Anushka has a wild imagination and when she starts telling me how viciously she wants to destroy my wife, and how cruelly and viciously she wants to humiliate my wife, I get so fuckin turned on I scream like a wild, wounded animal and go into convulsions when I have the most explosive orgasms I ever experienced.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 05:08:37 AM »

Everything seemed to be going very well until a few months ago I met a woman at a bar. She wasn’t just an ordinary woman, she was Mistress Anushka and from the moment we met there was a very special attraction. Mistress Anushka has a way of getting me to do whatever she wants me to do. She has not only become my Mistress, but my lover too. She is my fantasy woman and she has been telling me how she would like to beat the shit out of my wife and making y wife into her slave. Anushka has a wild imagination and when she starts telling me how viciously she wants to destroy my wife, and how cruelly and viciously she wants to humiliate my wife, I get so fuckin turned on I scream like a wild, wounded animal and go into convulsions when I have the most explosive orgasms I ever experienced.

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 02:04:02 PM »
Why don't you write the story yourself? You are good at it

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2013, 07:50:21 AM »

Liz's wedding ring

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2013, 07:53:21 AM »

Liz's big diamond cluster engagement ring

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2013, 07:57:14 AM »

I'm going to bash your face in you whore, with my wedding ring, and my engamgment ring. You think that just because your a Mistress that you're so tough.You think you're going to make me lick your ass hole you bitch. You think your going to piss in my mouth and use your strap on. I'm going to humiliate you even worse than you want to humiliate me."

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2013, 08:18:44 AM »
Go Liz destroy her

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2013, 04:36:56 AM »

Part-2
Anushka became more obsessed. She had pictures of Liz and she was really hot for her. The fantasies that were getting me explosively hot was getting Anushka even hotter than they were getting me and Anushka first started jokingly asking me when I wanted her to fight my wife. Then she started getting pushy and trying to make me commit. I admit Anusha’s fantasies were

Liz and I are the big party, sitting on a lounge chair out in the neighbors back yard.  We’re sitting right in front of the dance floor with the house just a few feet behind us. Since it’s an evening party most of the large crowd had changed into their evening clothes. Liz was looking really hot with her white summer mini dress and high heels. The music was rocking and the drinks were flowing, and the bar-b-que had already winded down. Then at one point Liz excuses herself to go to the bathroom. The minute Liz leaves Anushka walks right over to me,. She sits down practically right on my lap, hanging all over me and acting really flirtatious. She’s so busy trying to seduce me that neither of us see as Liz walks up practically right behind us. She arrives just in time to hear Anushka saying, “You are going to leave with me. I decided I want to be with you, now get up and walk.”

Liz walks right around to face Anushka and she puts her hands on her hips screaming, “What was that bitch.” Anushka gets this nasty look across her face as she looks up at Liz and says, “I’m having a private conversation with William, so why don’t you just get out of here.” Liz is starting to get angry and she says, “You better get up and get out of here or you’ll be sorry.” Anushka gets this vicious little smirk across her face as she screams, “How dare you. Who do you think you are talking to me like that.” I can see that practically everyone at the party has heard the two women screaming at each other and they have all stopped what they were doing and is looking, and at the same time the DJ turns the music all the way down.

My cock stood straight up as I could see my wife, my beautiful sexy wife make a fist with her left hand and hold it up right in Anushka’s face screaming, “Do you see this ring. Do you see it. This is my wedding ring, and as long as I wear this ring, Willy is mine, his cock is mine, and you better keep that ugly slut body of yours away from him, you got it.” My heart starting racing from the second I could feel Anushka get to her feet and she shoves Liz back a couple of steps screaming, ‘Willy isn’t yours any more you stupid whore bitch. Willy is mine, his cock is mine and I can’t wait to pull your precious wedding ring off of your finger. I’ll,” but
Liz has an explosive temper, and before Anushka can finish what she was saying, Liz makes a hard tight fist with her left hand and she bashes it , “bam,” right into Anushka’s nose, swinging her head back. Then with her right fist she hits her. My wife sends her right fist plowing full force, “bang,” right into Anushaka’s left eye. Liz wears her big, diamond cluster engagement ring on her right fist and she leaves the impression of her big ring on Anushka’s cheek under her eye, and blood starts rolling from the cuts on Anushka’s face from Liz’s big ring, and instantly Anushka’s eye starts to turn pink and get all puffy. By Now a large  crowd has made a circle around the two woman and they’re cheering.
Anushka is shocked, but Liz in infuriated and she shows Anushka her wedding ring screaming, ‘I’m going to blacken your eyes, and break your fuckin nose and knock out all of your teeth with this ring. I’ll teach you to respect my marriage you slut.” Shock turns to anger and Anushka is getting angrier and angrier. Liz sends her left fist right at Anushka’s face again. Anushka raise her right hand up in the air to block the punch, but Anushka is too late and Liz left fist just goes plowing full force “bang,” right into Anushka’s face, right into her nose, making her fuckin nose bleed. Liz is so fuckin pissed off she really wants to punch Anushka’s face in, and Anushka goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. Liz in really pissed off and she goes right after Anushka. She grabs her dress with both of her hands and she shoves her back hard. Anushka’s dress rips right off of her body in Liz’ hands as Anushka goes stumbling backwards and she almost falls over. The crowd is really cheering as Anushka is just standing there in her sexy white bra and white lace panties. 
Liz pulls her right fist all the way back screaming, “Now I’m really going to knock your nose in slut.” She lunges right at Anushka. She sends her fist right at Anushka’s face, but this time Anushka is ready for her. Quickly Anushka manages to step to the side and out of the way and as Liz goes stumbling right past Anushka quite off balance, Anushka spins right around and she runs right after Liz. She wraps her hands right through Liz’s hair, and she shoves Liz forward, “Bang,” face first right into the concrete wall of the house. She bounces Liz’s face right off of the hard cement, and then she grabs Liz’s shoulder and she spins Liz right back around to face her, and Liz just has this totally shocked look on her face.

Anushka has lost her temper and her face is bright red and she wraps her hands right through my wife’s air and she starts “bang, bang, bang bang,” hammering Liz’s head against the cement. She’s cracking Liz’ fuckin skull over and over again against the concrete wall of the house until first Liz’s eyes start swimming around in her head, and her legs get all rubbery, and then Liz’s knee’s just buckle right under her and she slides right down the wall until she’s on her ass quite dazed. Anushka is insane and like a crazy woman she leans forward, grabbing at Liz’ hair. She starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at Liz’s hair and Liz is screaming, “AAHH, AAHH, MY HAIR LET GO.” Anushka is ripping handfuls of hair out of Liz’s head. Liz starts grabbing at Anushak’s hands trying to pull them out of her hair, and screaming, “LET GO BITCH, AAAHHH, LET FUCKIN GO.” Anushka starts to pull Liz up off of the ground, but Liz sends her right fist plowing uppercut, “bang,” right into Anushka’s cxnt. She smashes her engagement ring right into Anushka’s pussy and Anushka lets out a quite scream, “o   o    o,” only air comes out as she lets go of Liz’s hair and she spins around, putting both of her hands between her legs and leaning forward and stumbling away from Liz.
Anushka spins back around to face Liz, and Anushka is bent over holding her pain. Anushka is infuriated and her face is beet red as she screams, “You are going to be very sorry you did that bitch.” Liz pushes herself off of the wall and she stands straight up on her wobbly legs. Liz is trying to shake the cob webs out of her head. The crowd has gone quiet, everyone is really excited and they are anxiously waiting to see what is going to happen next. Liz see’s Anushka trying to stand up straight aching in pain and Liz pulls her left fist back and she goes right after Anushka screaming, Now I’m really going to bash your face in with my wedding ring whore.”

Liz sends her fist right at Anushka’s face, but Anushka suddenly raises her right hand up and she catches Liz’s wrist in mid air, and with her own left fist she pounds it “boom,” right into Liz’s stomach. Liz is caught totally off guard, and “ooofff,” she knocks the air right out of her, and Liz puts her hands to her aching belly and she bends over in pain gasping for air. Liz isn’t prepared for how crazy Anushka really is. Anushka laced her hands right through Liz’s hair and she yanks her head up. Then quickly she shoves her head back down and “bang,” she smashes Liz’s jaw right into her rising knee. You can hear Liz’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head, but Anushka still has a hold of Liz’ hair and she shoves her head down, smashing her jaw “bang,” right into her rising knee again. You can hear Liz’s jaw smash against the bone of Anushka’s knee, and Anushka lets go of Liz hair and Liz’s head bounces right up off of Anushka’s knee. Liz is seeing stars, fuckin stars as her head swings straight up in the air, and Liz is stood straight up on her feet. Then she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down, and when it does,

Anushka lunges forward and she grabs Liz’s dress with both of her hands and she shoves Liz back hard. Liz’s dress rips right off of her body in Anushka’s hands as Liz goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance and she falls right over onto her ass on the ground with a bang. She’s just sitting there in her sexy white bra and little white lace panties and now the crowd is really cheering. Anushka stands right over Liz screaming, “Get up whore. I thought you were so fuckin tough. Why don’t you get up and fuckin fight me so that I can really knock the shit out of you.”  Slowly Liz gets up onto her rubbery legs. Anushka raises her fists up screaming, “Put your fists up and fight. I thought you wanted to fight me so bad. Come on slut, put you fists up and fight me.” Liz raises her fists up too and the two woman stand there, both of them with their fists raised like men.
Liz is already knocked silly, but Anushka really doesn’t care. She moves in closer faking a right at Liz’s face. Then Liz throws a weak, wild roundhouse punch right at Anushka’s face, but Liz’s punch goes right past Anushka. Her punch misses Anushka completely, and as Liz stumbles sideways quite off balance, Anushka grabs Liz’s bra with her right hand and she spins Liz halfway around in a circle. She’s holding Liz up on her wobbly, rubbery legs right in front of herself and Liz is breathing hard, and feebly holding her hands out in front of herself as she stumbles back and forth. Anushka laughs right in Liz’s face screaming, “You aren’t so tough now are you bitch,” but Liz doesn’t say anything, she’s fuckin startled. Anushka grows visibly angry again, her face starts to turn red and Anushka sends her right fist plowing full force, “bang,” uppercut into Liz’s jaw. You can hear Liz’s teeth smash together and rattle in her fuckin head as her head snaps straight up in the air, and Liz’s eyes are swimming in her fuckin head as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance and she falls right over onto her ass on the ground with a bang again. Liz is dazed and she’s just sitting there with this goofy little grin on her face

Anushka leans down and she wraps her hands right through Liz’ hair screaming, “GET UP BITCH, I’M NOT EVEN FINISHED WITH YOU YET.” Anushka drags Liz standing straight up on her rubbery legs again, and Liz screams, “AAHH, STOP, LET GO, AAAHHH, LET GO.” Anushka lets go of Liz’s hair and she grabs Liz’s bra with her left hand and she holds Liz up all goofy on her wobbly fuckin legs right in front of herself, and Anushka viciously laughs right in Liz’s dazed face as she screams, “I beat you up you pathetic whore, just like I said I would, and now you’re going to beg me to humiliate you bitch. You’re going to beg me to drain every last drop of your dignity right out of you. You’re going to be my pet. You’re going to say and do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on you fuckin instigating bitch, you troublemaking cxnt, you’re going to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me. Do you fuckin understand me.”

Liz is normally quite dominant. She’s used to telling people what to do, not being told what to do, and Liz is not going to be submissive to this whore.  She feebly tries to push Anushka out of the way, and her bra rips right off of her chest in Anushka’s hand as she walks right past Anushka, walking towards the door of the house, but Anushka is crazy and she runs right after Liz screaming, “Where do you think you’re going slut, I’m not even finished with you yet.” She grabs Liz shoulder with her right hand and she spins Liz right back around to face her again, and as she does she plows her left fist “Boom,” right into Liz’s stomach. “OOOFFF,” she pounds the air right out of her. Liz doubles over in pain gasping for air. Anushka grabs Liz’s hair with her right and she jerks her standing up straight. Liz screams, ‘AAHH,” as she doubles over in pain trying to catch her breath.” Anushka still has her  hand wrapped through Liz’s hair and she yanks her standing up straight on her feet again. Liz is screaming, “AAHH MY HAIR, LET GO,” BUT ANUSHKA IS SCREAMING TOO, SCREAMING RIGHT IN LIZ’S FACE, “Fight all you want. I’m just going to keep on beating the shit out of you over and over again until you beg me to be my slave. You’re going to do whatever I want you to do. I will punch all of the fight right out of you, and you’re going to become totally submissive to me.”
LIZ WANTS TO STOP. She has tears welling in her eyes and she cries out, ‘PLEASE STOP,” but Anushka is crazy and she’s far from finished with Liz yet. Anushka screams, “I beat you up Liz you stupid bitch, and now I’m going to beat up your tits. Anushka raises her fists up like a man and she starts pummeling Liz’s breasts. Right fist “bam,” left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. She’s using Liz’s sexy breasts as punching bags. She just keeps on “bam, bam, bam, bam,” punching Liz’s tits until Liz’s tits are all swollen and black and blue.

Part-3

Anushka is definately winning at this point and Liz is starting to realize that Anushka has beat her up. Everyone can see that Anushka has punched all the fuckin fight right out of Liz, and Liz is totally helpless. Tears start to roll from Liz’s eyes and Liz cries out, “I’M SORRY. I’M SO, SO SORRY. PLEASE LET ME GO, I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE LET ME GO.” Anushka is insane and she grabs Liz’ hair with her right hand screaming right in Liz’s shocked face, “I OWN YOU BITCH, AND IT LOOKS LIKE I’M GOING TO HAVE TO TEACH YOU OBEDIENCE.” Anushka pulls at Liz hair and Liz screams, “AAAHHH,” as Anushka pulls her over onto her hands and knees. Liz cries out, “NO STOP.” Anushka starts dragging Liz across the rough cement. She’s swinging Liz around the patio like a limp little rag doll, scraping her knee up, and making her knees all bloody, and Liz is screaming, “AAHH, AAHH, STOP I’M BEGGING YOU YOU’RE HURTING ME.”
Anushka drags Liz right over to the same lounge chair I had been sitting in, and I’m standing right there as Anushka lets go of Liz’s hair and she grabs her panties and she rips them right off of my wife’s body. Liz cries out, “NOOOO.” The crowd is screaming as Anushka throws Liz’ panties into the crowd. Then she grabs Liz by her fuckin hair as she sits down on the lunge chair and she pulls Liz right across her lap. She takes Liz over her knee and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she starts “bam, bam, bam,” spanking the left cheek of Liz’s sexy ass. Then “bam, bam, bam,” spanking the right cheeks of her ass. She’s smacking her ass “bam, bam, bam,” and “bam, bam, bam,” over and over again. Tears are streaming down Liz’s cheeks and she’s crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP, I’M BEGGING YOU STOP,” but Anushka is intent on breaking this stupid bitch’s will and she’s not going to fuckin stop.
She just keeps on “bam, bam, bam, bam,” smacking the shit out of Liz’s ass until Liz’s ass is swollen and black and blue, and Liz has blood rolling from the bloody red welt marks all over her ass from Anushka’s hard smacks.  Anushka is laughing insanely as she screams, “You want me to stop beating you up Liz you fuckin whore bitch, you better tell everyone that you’re my fuckin slave, you better tell everyone that you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do, and you better refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me.” Liz is crying like a little girl, and she’s like a little girl draped over Anushka’s lap being disciplined. Anushka spanks her into submission. She smacks my wife’s ass swollen and bloody and black and blue and Liz cry’s out, ‘Alright, I’m your slave. I’m your fuckin slave.” Anushka is crazy and she just keeps on “bam, bam, bam, bam,” spanking Liz’s ass screaming, “I TOLD YOU TO TELL EVERYONE THAT YOU’RE GOING TO DO WHATEVER I TELL YOU TO DO, AND YOU BETTER REDER TO ME AS CALL WHEN YOU SPEAK TO ME.”
Anushka is relentless. She’s going to smack Liz’S ass until she smacks her into submission. She just KEEP SPANKING HER, AND BEATING HER UP, AND FUCKIN HUMILIATING HER, until Liz becomes submissive to her and she starts crying out and screaming desperately, ‘I’M YOU’RE SLAVE MISTRESS, I’M YOU’RE FUCKIN SLAVE MISTRESS. I’LL DO WHATEVER YOU TELL ME TO DO.” ANSUHKA STOPS SPANKING MY WIFE AND SHE JERKS HER HEAD BACK SCREAMING INSANELY, “I OWN YOU NOW BITCH, SAY IT. TELL EVERYONE THAT I OWN YOU.” The crowd has gone silent; it’s so silent you can hear a pin drop. The only sound you can hear at all is Liz, crying like a baby, “WAH, WAH, WAH,” but she’s totally scared, and she’s totally submissive to Anushka now, and she starts crying out, “YOU OWN ME MISTRESS. YOU FUCKIN OWN ME MISTRESS.”
ANUSHKA IS LAUGHING VICIOUSLY AS SHE SCREAMS, “NOW SLAVE, YOU’RE GOING TO BEG ME, FUCKIN BEG YOUR MISTRESS TO TAKE YOUR WEDDING RING OFF OF YOUR FINGER.” Liz is crying and crying, but she doesn’t say a fucking word. Anushka is INFURIATED, and she grabs Liz’s left arm and she pulls it right up behind her back. I\She’s twisting my wife’s left arm right up behind her back, and Liz starts crying and screaming, “AAHH, AAHH, MY ARM PLEASE LET GO,” BUT ANUSHKA WANTS LIZ’S RING, LIZ’S PRECIOUS WEDDING RING, AND SHE’S NOT GOING TO FUCKIN STOP.” SHE’S WRENCHING HER ARM UP HIGHER AND HIGHER BEHIND HER BACK UNTIL LIZ CAN’T TAKE THE PAIN ANY MORE AND LIZ BECOMES SUBMISSIVE TO ANUSHKA, AND SHE STARTS CRYING OUT, “please take my ring mistress. Please take my wedding ring off of my finger mistress, I’M BEGGING YOU. PLEASE TAKE MY WEDDING RING OFF OF MY FINGER MISTRESS.”

ANUSHKA letS go of Liz’s arm and she screams, “Alright get down on your hands and knees between my legs bitch,” and Anushka shoves Liz right over onto the ground on her hands and knees. Anushka screams “GET OVER HERE SLAVE.” LIZ CRAWLS OBEDIENTLY RIGHT IN BETWEEN MY LEGS, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME ON HER HANDS AND KNEES AND I’M LAUGHING AS  Anushka is LOOKING DOWN AT Liz thinking of how tough she thought she was, and how pathetic and submissive she looks now. Anushka screams, “ALIGHT LIZ, HOLD YOUR HAND UP AND BEG ME TO PULL YOUR WEDDING RING OFF OF YOUR FINGER.” Liz holds her left hand up right in front of Anushka, and Liz’s arm is still in pain as she cries out, “PLEASE TAKE MY WEDDING RING MISTRESS. I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE TAKE MY WEDDING RING OFF OF MY FINGER MISTRESS.” The crowd is laughing and they’re cheering, and Anushka knows that Willy’s cock must be breaking right through his jeans as she grab Liz’s limp left hand, and then she grabs the finger, the one with Liz’s precious wedding ring on it, and she starts yanking, wrenching, pulling at the ring until she rips it off. She slides my wife’s big, gold metal wedding ring right off of her finger. Liz screams, “AAAHHH,” as she feels the ring leaving her finger.

Anushka puts Liz wedding ring, her precious gold metal wedding ring right on her own left hand, right on her middle fuckin finger. She holds her left fist up right in Liz’s face, and she starts showing Liz her ring, her very own precious wedding ring on her left hand, and she starts screaming at Liz, just like Liz had screamed at her minutes earlier. DO YOU SEE THIS RING. LOOK AT THIS RING. THIS IS YOUR WEDDING RING LIZ, AND IT’S ON MY FINGER NOW. YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE SO FUCKIN TOUGH WITH THIS RING. YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO BEAT ME UP WITH YOUR WEDDING RING, WELL NOW I’M GOING TO BEAT YOU UP WITH YOUR RING. I’M GOING TO BASH YOUR FACE IN WITH YOUR VERY OWN WEDDING RING ON MY FIST.”
Liz has never been beat up or humiliated like this before, and desperately she starts crying out, “PLEASE, YOU CAN HAVE MY HUSBAND, YOU CAN HAVE MY WEDDING RING, JUST PLEASE, I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE LET ME GO.”     

Part-5
Anushka seems to be right in the core of her element now. She wants make Liz totally obedient to her. She grabs Liz’s hair with both of her hands and she wrenches Liz standing straight up on her feet. “Liz screams, “aaahhh stop.” Anushka remembers that big diamond cluster ring engagement ring that Liz had bashed in her face with and she screams, ‘Where is that big diamond ring bitch. I want that ring.” ANUSHKA LOOKS INSANE, HER FACE IS BEET RED. Liz puts her right fist behind her back and tears starts streaming down her face as she cries out, ‘NO, PLEASE NOT MY ENGAGEMENT RING.”
Anushka grabs Liz’s hair with her right hand and she holds her left fist in Liz’s face, and she’s showing Liz her ring screaming, “NOW I’M GOING TO KNOCK YOUR FACE IN WITH YOUR WEDDING RING BITCH.” She starts “BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG,” hammering her nose with her fist. She’s plowing Liz’s very own big, heavy gold metal wedding ring again and again right into Liz’s nose until you can hear the bone crack under that ring, and blood is really rolling from Liz’s nose. Liz is scared. She can’t believe how insane Anushka really is. Liz is crying and she’s begging Anushka, “PLEASE NOT MY ENGAGEMENT RING, PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE DON’T TAKE MY ENGAGMENT RING FROM ME. I’M BEGGING YOU MISTRESS.”
ANUSHKA  SCREAMS, “I AM NOT GOING TO TOLERATE ANY MORE DISOBEDIENCE WHORE. Anushka reaches over and she grabs Liz’s limp right hand, and now Liz offers no resistance as Anushka grabs the finger, the one with Liz’ big diamond cluster wedding ring on it, and she rips it off. She pulls Liz’s engagement ring right off of her finger. Anushka puts Liz’s engagement ring on her own left hand, right on the ring finger. Now she has Liz’s wide gold metal wedding ring, and Liz’s big diamond cluster engagement ring on her left hand, and she holds it right up in Liz’s face. Anushka is insane and she’s laughing viciously as she holds her left fist up right in my wife’s face, and now she’s showing my wife her wedding ring and her engagement ring on her left fist screaming, “Look at these rings you stupid bitch. You thought that you were so fuckin tough with these rings. You thought you were going to beat me up with these ring.” Liz is crying like a baby and she cries out, “PLEASE ENOUGH, I’M NOT SO TOUGH. YOU WON. YOU CAN HAVE MY HUSBAND, YOU CAN HAVE MY RINGS. PLEASE YOU’RE MY MISTRESS, PLEASE LET ME GO.”         
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAITLIN LAUGHS AND SHE SCREAMS, “WE ARE STARTING TO MAKE SOME PROGRESS WHORE. YOU KNOW YOU’RE WEAK AND PATHETIC. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I AM SUPERIOR TO YOU AND THAT I AM IN CHARGE OF YOU, BUT YOU STILL EXHIBIT REBELLION. YOU STILL EXHIBIT DEFIANCE. YOU STILL DO NOT HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING THAT YOU HAVE ABSOLUTLY NO CHOICE. YOU ARE MY SLAVE, AND YOU ARE GOING TO DO WHATEVER I TELL YOU TO DO, YOU GOT IT.”
PHYSICALLY LIZ IS WEAK AND SHE HAS HAD ALL THE FIGHT BEAT RIGHT OUT OF HER, BUT MENTALLY SHE IS NOT PREPARED TO BECOME TOTALLY SUBMISSIVE TO ANY WHORE, ESPECIALLY NOT TO THIS WHORE?

LIz is crying and desperately she starts crying out, “WILLY, WILLY PLEASE HELP ME, SOMEONE PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE HELP ME.” I don’t want to make up an excuses. I know I am wrong for not helping my wife at this point, but my cock is throbbing and desperately trying to break through my jeans. Everyone is just standing there totally shocked that my normally tough, dominant, cocky wife is getting the shit knocked right out of her, and everyone is totally turned on and excited watching my big, tall, gorgeous, hot wife getting totally taken over by this crazy, sexy hot bitch, and everyone can’t wait to see what Anushka is planning to do to my wife next.

NO ONE is prepared for how crazy Anushka really is. She balls up her left fist, hard and tight, and now Anushka has on Liz’s ring, Liz’s big rings and she smashes her fist, “bang,” right into Liz’s nose. Anushka grabs Liz’s hair with her right hand to hold her head still and like  an insane lunatic she holds her left fist up right in my wife’s face screaming, “NOW I’M GOING TO BASH YOUR FACE IN, KNOCK YOUR TEETH RIGHT OUT OF THAT BIG FUCKIN MOUTH OF YOURS WITH YOUR VERY OWN RINGS BITCH. I’M GOING TO BREAK YOU, I’LL PUNCH ALL THE WILL OUT OF YOU BITCH, AND THEN I’M GOING TO DRAIN EVERY LAST DROP OF YOUR DIGNITY RIGHT OUT OF YOU, RIGHT IN FRONT OF WILLY.”

Liz has tears streaming down her face, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, but she doesn’t say a fuckin word. Anushka starts hitting her and beating her up with her rings. She’s starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Liz’s nose with the rings. She’s smashing those big, heavy rings “bang, bang, bang, bang,” over and over again into Liz’s fuckin nose until first Liz’s engagement ring cuts a big gash on the bridge of Liz’s nose and then “BANG,” she hits her again, and you can hear the bone crack under those ring and blood is gushing from her nose.

LIZ IS SUBMISSIVE NOW. MY BEAUTIFUL, SEXY TOUGH WIFE BREAKS AND SHE STARTS CRYING OUT, “I’M YOUR SLAVE MISTRESS. I’LL DO WHATEVER YOU TELL ME TO DO MISTRESS. I’M SORRY. I’M SO, SO SORRY MISTRESS. I’LL DO WHATEVER YOU TELL ME TO DO MISTRESS, I’M YOUR SLAVE.”

Anushka walks my wife right over to me. She’s standing there, holding my wife up on her wobbly, rubbery legs right in front of me, and Liz is all pummeled and she’s weak. She’s all bloody and black and blue, and every last drop of defiance, every last bit of her toughness has been drained out of her, but that is far from enough for Anushka. Anushka is insane and she wants to take this fantasy to yet another level.

Part-6
Anushka is holding my wife up all naked and bloody right in front of me and she yanks at Liz’s hair so that Liz is looking right in my eyes and she’s laughing as she screams, “Alright Liz you fuckin big mouth. Tell your husband that you thought you were so tough and so dominant, but you were fuckin wrong. TELL WILLY THAT YOU ARE A WEAK PATHETIC WORTHLESS EXCUSE FOR A WOMAN AND THAT A REAL WOMAN HAS BEAT YOU UP, AND THAT YOUR MISTRESS NOW OWNS YOU.” I am shocked at the blank look on Liz face. Anushka has beaten all the defiance, all the fight right out of my wife, and now my tough wife is doing whatever tough Anushka orders her to do. Submissively Liz cries out, “I THOUGHT I WAS TOUGH WILLY. I THOUGHT I WAS DOMINANT, BUT I WAS WRONG. I’M A WEAK, PATHETIC WORTHLESS EXCUSE FOR A WOMAN WILLY. A REAL WOMAN BEAT ME UP WILLY, AND MY MISTRESS NOW OWNS ME.”

Anushka can see the huge bulge in my pants and she really wants to give me a show. She screams, “GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES BITCH, NOW I’M GOING TO MAKE YOU MY PET.” Liz is all naked and bloody. Liz is knocked silly and she’s all pummeled and pathetic and Liz obediently gets onto her hands and knees right in front of me. She has tears streaming down her cheeks, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup. Anushka laughs and she screams “NOW YOU’RE GOING TO BARK FOR YOUR HUSBAND. BARK FOR WILLY AND SHOW HIM WHAT A WELL TRAINED DOG YOU REALLY ARE. Perhaps if you are good doggy, Willy will let me take you home to be our household pet.”

THIS IS SURREAL. I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS TOTALLY GORGEOUS, SEXY HOT TOUGH WOMAN HAS TAKEN CONTROL OF MY GORGEOUS, TOUGH INDEPENDENT WIFE FOR ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, AND SHE’S PROVING TO ME THAT MY WIFE IS NOT WORTHY OF MY AFFRECTION. THIS IS SO FUCKIN HOT. MY SUPER HOT, SEXY S&M MISTRESS IS MAKING MY WIFE INTO OUT FAMILY PET,” and Liz starts, “WOOF, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF,” barking like an obedient dog right in front of me.” ANUSHKA IS HOLDING MY WIFE’S HAIR, MAKING MY WIFE LOOK RIGHT UP AT ME AS SHE’S “WOOF, WOOF, WOOF,” BARKING LIKE A FUCKIN DOG OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
LIZ SCREAMS, “NOW I AM GOING TO TEACH YOU TO HEELS DOGGY.” WHEN I TELL YOU TO HEEL, YOU ARE TO WALK ALONG RIGHT BEHIND ME TO THE RIGHT LIKE AN OBEDIENT DOG, AND WHEN I STOP, YOU STOP. NOW BARD TWICE IF YOU UNDERSTAND ME.” The crowd has gone silent. Everyone is really turned on and they can’t wait to hear my wife bark.” Liz is crying and crying, but Liz is pathetic and she’s totally submissive to Anushka now. “WOOF, WOOF.” Anushka screams, “GOOD DOG, NOW HEEL and keep on barking until I say you can stop.” Liz starts crawling along behind and to the right of Mistress Anushka, and she’s “WOOF, WOOF, WOOF,” barking like an obedient dog, just like my Mistress, just like our Mistress has ordered her to do. She makes her crawl and bark in front of each and every person at the party.

My cock is really enjoying this erotic transition. Watching this big, strong tough S&M Mistress force my big, strong tough wife having every last drop of her dignity drained out of her, BUT EVEN MY COCK IS NOT PREPARED FOR THIS.”

Part-7

Anushka walks my wife right over to her big, black pocketbook and she turns my wife around to face the crowd screaming, “Now bark for everyone, and keep barking until I say you can stop.” I can’t believe how pathetic my wife looks on her hands and knees in front of all of our friends and neighbors, “WOOF, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF,” barking like a fuckin dog. Everyone is so turned on looking at my submissive wife that no one saw Mistress Anushka take the big, hard rubber strap on dildo out of her pocketbook and strap it right onto herself. She has this big, hard erect cock strapped right onto herself and she walks up right behind my wife. She grabs Liz’s hair with both of her hands screaming, “stand up bitch.” Liz screams, “AAHH,” but she keeps on barking “WOOF, WOOF WOOF,” as Mistress Anushka puts the tip of that big rubber cock right up to my wife’s anus, and just as my wife started to think of what might be about to happen to her next, ANUSHKA SHOVES THAT BIG, HARD ERECT RUBBER COCK RIGHT INTO MY WIFE’S ASS HOLE. Liz’s eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she let’s out a BLOODCURDLING SCREAM, “AAAAAHHHHH.”

LIZ STARTS JUMPING, LEAPING, TWISTING, TRYING DESPERATELY TO DANCE OFF OF THE BIG HARD PENIS, BUT SHE CAN’T. ANUSHKA HAS HER HANDS LACED TIGHTLY THROUGH MY WIFE’S HAIR AND THAT BIG, HARD ERECT RUBBER COCK SHOVED DEEP INTO MY WIFE’S ASS HOLE AND LIZ JUST CAN’T GET AWAY, AND LIZ IS CRYING HYSTERCIALLY AND SHE’S DESPERATELY CRYING OUT, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, GET IT OUT, PLEASE GET IT OUT, I’M BEGGING YOU MISTRESS, PLEASE TAKE IT OUT OF ME.”
ANUSHKA IS CRAZY AND SHE’S VICIOUS, AND SHE’S REALLY GETTING OFF ON DRAINING EVERY LAST OUNCE OF DIGNITY OUT OF MY WIFE. She starts taking her out. She’s marching my wife, my beautiful blond sexy hot wife around the party in front of each and every last person and Anushka is laughing as she screams, “NOW YOU’RE GOING TO TELL EVERYONE HOW MUCH YOU DESERVE AND ENJOY GETTING FUCKED UP YOUR ASS WITH THIS COCK, AND THEN YOU’RE GOING TO BEG YOUR MISTRESS TO LET YOU LICK AND SUCK THIS COCK CLEAN. NOW LET ME HEAR YOU BITCH.” She’s marching my wife, my big tough wife around in front of each and every person, and Anushka is fuckin her up her ass with that rubber cock. She stops my wife in front of a couple of neighbors and she’s plunging that cock in and out and in and out of my wife’s sexy hot ass, and my wife is totally drained of every ounce of dignity she ever had as she’s crying hysterically, and crying out, “

I DESERVE GETTING FUCKED UP MY ASS. I LOVE GETTING FUCKED UP MY ASS WITH THE COCK. PLEASE MISTRESS, I’M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE LET ME LICK AND SUCK THE COCK CLEAN MISTRESS. ANUSHKA IS DRAGGING HER AROUND IN FRONT OF ONE PERSON AFTER ANOTHER AND ANUSHKA IS LUAGHING AS SHE FORCES MY WIFE TO BE SUBMISSIVE AND CRYING OUT, “I’M A WORTHLESS, SUBMISSIVE WHORE, FUCK ME UP MY ASS WITH THAT COCK MISTRESS.”

Anushka pulls the cock right out of Liz’s ass hole and she orders my wife, “Now get onto your hands and knees where you belong you fuckin whore and lick this cock clean.” I’m fuckin trembling with excitement as I stand there and watch my once tough, dominant wife get onto her hands and knees and take that big, hard erect rubber cock into her hands and hold it right up to her mouth. My knees are shaking in excitement as Liz sticks her tongue out and she starts licking that big hard rubber cock clean. She’s licking it over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master. Anushka screams, “Suck it bitch, suck it whore just like you suck Willy’s cock.”

I can’t believe I am standing there watching my big, strong, tough S&M Mistress completely in charge, in total control of my normally tough, dominant wife, and that Liz would let anyone force her to suck a big dirty dildo clean in front of all of her friends and neighbors, and in front of me. She sucking that dick passionately, just like she sucks my cock and the thought of Liz’s lips wrapped around my cock and sucking on it like she’s sucking on this dildo is making my cock vibrate. The crowd is all excited now. I can see woman holding their husbands cocks and woman with their fingers shoved inside of themselves. 

The sight of woman masturbating themselves in the crowd seems to give Anushka an idea.  She laughs and she screams, “Now you’re going to stick your fingers inside of your cxnt bitch, and you’re going to masturbate yourself right in front of everyone, while you’re licking you’re Mistress’ ass hole clean with your tongue. Now let everyone see you fuck yourself bitch. The crowd has gone silent again. Everyone is extremely turned on at this point as they stand there and watch Liz slide her left hand right down into her blond bush, and you can see her take two of her fingers and plunge them into her pussy. The crowd starts screaming as Liz starts fucking herself with her fingers right in front of everyone.  She’s plunging her fingers in and out and in and out over and over again, and Anushka looks down and she see’s Liz’s nipples are all hard and erect, and Anushka realizes that sweat is rolling down Liz’s face, and my wife, my beautiful, tough sexy wife is panting and making these sexy little noises, “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH.”

ANUSKA STARTS LAUGHING OUT LOUD, SCREAMING, “YOU’RE ENJOYING THIS SLUT AREN’T YOU. LOOK AT HER WILLY. LOOK AT YOUR TOUGH WHORE WIFE NOW. She’s getting off on masturbating herself in front of everyone.  Look at you whore, you’re going to cum right in front of all of your friends and neighbors, and right in front of your husband.”  Liz is fucking herself with her fingers and Anushka yanks at Liz’s hair and she pulls her head up screaming right in Liz’s face, “You don’t know just how long I’v been waiting to do this to you Liz you fuckin whore. Now you’re going to lick my ass hole clean while you masturbate yourself in front of everyone. Anushka lets go of Liz’s hair and she lowers her panties and she kicks them right off. The crowd is silent again. She walks right around in front of my wife, and my wife is still jerking herself off with her fingers as Anushka holds her tight sexy ass right in front of Liz’s face and she says, “NOW LIZ, YOU’RE GOING TO STICK YOUR TONGUE IN MY ASS AND LICK MY ASS HOLE CLEAN LIKE THE DOG THAT YOU ARE. NOW LICK MY ASS HOLE BITCH.”

I CAN SEE MY WIFE’S TONGUE SLIDE OUT OF HER MOUTH AND SHE SLIDES IT RIGHT UP TO ANUSHKA’S ANUS. I look down and I can see my wife still fucking herself with her fingers as I stand there and watch my wife plunge her tongue into Anushka’s ass hole.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2013, 04:42:29 AM »

I AM NUMB. I JUST CAN’T BELIEVE I’M STANDING HERE WATCHING MY GORGEOUS SEXY BLONDE WIFE ON HER HANDS AND KNEES FUCKING MY BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS, TOUGH STRONG MISTRESS’ ASS HOLE WITH HER TONGUE, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME AND RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR NEIGHBOR’S AND THE FRIENDS.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2013, 04:44:04 AM »

Liz is licking Anushka’s ass over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master. I’m watching my wife licking my super hot Mistress ass hole while she’s still fucking herself over and over again with her fingers.

Anushka moves away from Liz and she screams, ‘Now lay down on your back slave.” Liz is still fucking herself with her fingers as she lays down right on her back. Anushka sits down right in Liz chest, squashing Liz’s swollen, aching breasts with her naked ass, and Anushka is laughing as she grabs Liz’s hand and she pulls Liz’s fingers right out of her cxnt, and Anushka is laughing as she screams, “NO WONDER YOUR HUSBAND WANTS ME AND NOT YOU. LET ME SHOW YOU HOW TO MASTURBATE YOU WHORE.

Anushka is heartless, but it’s so fuckin hot as she takes her fingers, the ones with my wife’s rings on them, and she shoves them right into Liz’s soaking wet pussy. Liz’s eye fill with tears and she starts crying out, “PLEASE MISTRESS, THE DIAMOND RING IS CUTTING ME INSIDE, PLEASE TAKE IT OUT, I’M BEGGING YOU,” BUT Anushka doesn’t really care. She starts fucking Liz with her very own rings. She’s plunging those rings in and out and in and out over and over again, and at first Liz seems to be hurting and wanting her to stop, but very quickly Liz is all hot and excited. She has sweat dripping down her cheeks, and her nipples are rock hard and beet red and ready to burst.  I can tell my wife is going to cum soon. She’s having spasms inside and she’s vibrating and shaking in excitement.  She’s breathing hard now and gasping for air, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” BUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IS WAY BEYOND COMPREHENSION…………….

Part-8

Anushka pulls her finger out of my wife’s cxnt. Liz desperately starts wrenching and twisting, and she’s humping dry air crying out “FUCK ME, PLEASE FUCK ME MISTRESS, I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE FUCK ME MISTRESS.” Anushka is laughing and she screams, “You love getting fucked with your rings, don’t you bitch, say it.” Liz is crying and she cries out, “YES, PLEASE FUCK ME WITH MY RINGS.” Anushka rubs those rings right across Liz’s dripping pussy and Liz almost jumps out of her skin as she groans “AAAAAHHHHHHHHH, PLEASE.” Liz is crying even harder, and she’s begging and begging, “PLEASE MISTRESS, I’m BEGGING YOU, PLEASE FUCK ME WITH MY RINGS, PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU MISTRESS.”
Liz is going out of her mind as she’s begging, “PLEASE, I’LL DO ANYTHING, PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE FUCK ME.” I can see Liz’s left hand sliding down her body and I can see her stick her fingers into her soaking wet pussy, but Anushka is laughing as she screams, “DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO TOUCH YOURSELF BITCH,” AND SHE PULLS Liz’s fingers out of her cxnt and her hand up. Then she raises up and she moves back so that her ass is only inches over my wife’s face and she starts screaming, “LICK MY ASS HOLE CLEAN AGAIN BITCH. STICK YOUR TONGUE IN MY ASS HOLE AND LICK IT CLEAN AGAIN YOU WHORE.”

Liz obediently sticks her tongue into Anushka’s ass hole and she starts licking it out again. She’s cleaning Anushka’s ass hole with her tongue all over again. Anushka leans forward and she starts teasing Liz’s wet, hot pussy with the rings. She’s rubbing the rings down the outside of Liz’s soaking wet pussy, and Liz is crying, and you can hear her muffled plea’s for relief. “PLEASE FUCK ME, I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE FUCK ME,” she’s mummbing inside of Anushka’s ass hole as Anushka sits right on her face. Liz’ warm, moist tongue inside of Anushka’s ass hole is getting Anushka really turned on.

Anushka raises up and she turns around facing Liz’s head. Anushka holds her soaking wet, boiling hit pussy just inches over Liz’s face and Anushka is laughing viciously as she screams, “Do you see this cxnt Liz. Do you fuckin see it. This is your husband cxnt. This is the cxnt that your husband licks, this is the cxnt that your husband sucks, this is the cxnt that your husband fucks. Now tell everyone who’s cxnt this is.” Liz is crying, but Liz is totally submissive to Mistress Anushka now and Liz cries out, ‘It’s Willy’s cxnt, it’s Willy’s fuckin cxnt.”

Anushka screams, “Alright, now kiss this cxnt whore.’ Liz raises her wobbly head up, and Liz eyes are still swimming around in her head as slowly her lips get closer and closer to Anushka’s wet, hot pussy and gently she kisses her cxnt. She starts kissing Anushka’s pussy over and over again and Anushka is really excited. She’s “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” panting and making sexy little noises, and Anushka’s nipples are rock hard and ready to burst.

Anushka screams, “lick me whore. Lick my pussy you stupid, pathetic weak bitch.” Liz is licking her. I can see her tongue sliding in and out and in and out, and then plunging in and out and in and out. Anushka has tears streaming down her face and she’s crying, and she’s “OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH,” LAUGHING. YOU CAN SEE THE SPASMS SHE’S HAVING INSIDE, AND LIZ IS LICKING HER OUT PASSIONATELY. Liz is completely taken by Mistress Anushka and she’s making love to Anushka’s aching pussy. All of a sudden Anushka’s spasms started turning into eruptions. Anushka’s pussy started having one explosive convulsion after another and Anushka is screaming out ‘OOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHH,” as she has one explosive orgasm after another right on my wife’s face. right on her tongue. Liz is eating her out. She’s sucking my Mistress off passionately, feverishly.

Part-9

Anushka gets up off of my wife and my wife is fingering herself frantically on the floor. Anushka screams, “Willy, take off your pants and lay down on the lounge chair. I practically rips my pants off of my body and I obediently sit down on the lounge chair. My cock is standing straight up in the air and Anushka slowly lowers herself down and slides her cxnt right down  onto my big, hard cock. She starts bouncing up and down on my hard cock saying, “HOW DID YOU LIKE THAT. HOW DO YOU LIKE SEEING YOUR BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS MAKE A FOOL OUT OF YOUR PATHETIC WIFE, AND LOOK I HAVE BOTH OF YOUR WIFE’S PRECIOUS RINGS.” Now it’s my turn. I’m sweating and breathing hard, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH.” I start crying in passion. Screaming, “I LOVE YOU ANUSHKA, YOU OWN ME ANUSHKA, I LOVE YOU.” ANUSKA SCREAMS, “WATCH HOW I MAKE YOUR HUSBAND EXPLODE IN MY cxnt, AND THEN WILLY, WATCH HOW I FORCE YOR WIFE TO LICK AND SUCK YOUR CUM RIGHT OUT OF MY PUSSY.” That was it, “OOOOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHHHH,” I START EXPLODING GLOB AFTER GLOB OF MY WARM CUM RIGHT INTO ANSUHKA’S PUSSY. I HAVE WILD CONVULISVE ORGASM, SHOOTING LOAD AFTER LOUD RIGHT INTO MY MISTRESS’ PUSSY.

Anushka jumps right up off of me. She leaps right on top of my wife screaming, “eat me out. Lick and suck every last drop of your husband’s cum right out of my pussy you whore, because that is the closest you’ll ever get to my husband’s cock again.

Liz is eating her out. She’s licking my hot cum right out Anushka’s soaking wet pussy, feverishly like a dog licking its master.  Anushka is crying and moaning, “AAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHH,” and she starts ‘OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH,” exploding over and over again right on Liz’s face, right on her tongue. Then all of a sudden Liz starts “OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH,” exploding in orgasm too, right on her fingers.

Anushka’s face is beet red and she screams, ‘Did I give you permission to cum you stupid bitch. Liz is still gasping, trying to enjoy the only pleasure out of this total painful, humiliating nightmare. Anushka holds her soaking wet pussy right over Liz’s mouth screaming, ‘I’m going to piss in your  mouth you disobedient whore, and you are going to swallow each and every last drop of my piss you dumb bitch, or I’ll stand you up and I’ll knock the shit out of you all over again.” Liz obediently opens her mouth and Mistress Anushka starts pissing in her mouth. Liz is drinking mouthful after mouthful of Mistress Anuska’s warm yellow urine. She swallows each and every last drop and then she just lays there waiting to see what else she can do to please her beaufiful tough new Mistress…….

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2013, 07:15:26 PM »
no way..don't believe it..I like the idea of Liz using your strappy on you

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2013, 08:10:53 PM »

Dear Johnny,

Liz and I enjoy all of your stories. They charge up our sex life. Liz and I think that you underestimate how good Liz fights. We both think she could kick Anushka's ass. Perhaps in a rematch. Thanks for the stories.

Liz and Willy