News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fantasy Hotel- for Tiffany and Heidi

• 47 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Fantasy Hotel- for Tiffany and Heidi
« on: June 30, 2013, 10:39:10 PM »

I've been honoured by Tiffany's request to write up her story idea , Fantasy Hotel. Here is chapter 1
Tiffany volunteers

Tiffany lay completely spent, her washboard flat tummy and tanned breasts heaving as she panted for breath. A few moments later she turned, propping herself up on one arm. "Heidi, what happened?"

Heidi slapped the slender brunette's face and pushed her over onto her back again. "We made love, silly girl!" She lowered her face to Tiffany's and began kissing.  Her left hand caressed her lover's flank.

"No, oh no!  Heidi...not now, I couldn't!  You've exhausted me! Please, no! I've never cum so much, never had so much happen as tonight. It was wild, but I’m so tired. I have to work tomorrow and so do you!" She tried to brush Heidi’s hand away.

Heidi changed tack.  Her lips suckled and nibbled on Tiffany’s nipples. “Heidi, stop...please!” Heidi stroked Tiffany’s thighs. “Please stop!”

“Are you sure you want me to stop?” Heidi teased, each word punctuated by a lick on her lover’s nipples. Heidi’s hand stroked nearer and nearer to Tiffany’s sex.

“Please, please stop...ohhh!” Tiffany’s plea broke off as she tried to stifle a whimper.

Knowing her pressure would prevail, Heidi continued her assault, kissing and nibbling Tiffany’s breasts, stroking her legs till Tiffany could resist no more. She moaned, a long wailing sigh that grew as Heidi thrust her fingers deep inside Tiffany’s sex.

After what seemed to her to be eons of time, Tiffany rolled away from Heidi. “What...what brought this on?” she panted.  “You were relentless! You’ve never been like this, never so demanding, so forceful. What the...?” Tiffany broke off, seeing something she’d never before noticed in Heidi’s eyes, something that made her both fear, and lust for, her lover. Until now, she had been the one in control.  Heidi had – on the few occasions when the lovers had an argument – always given in.  Tiffany had been the leader, the instigator in their couplings. But now?  Tiffany shivered. "What happened, babe? "

“What do you mean?” smiled Heidi, also breathless.  “I told you what happened.  We made love”

Again Tiffany shivered slightly at the steely tone. She mumbled something and looked up.

"Its ok, I know what you mean." Heidi kissed her nose. "What turned me on so?" She patted Tiffany's face. "I was at David Amery's party last night.  Yes...you know...don't pout.  I invited you too." She slapped Tiffany's butt lightly but firmly enough to make her lover bite her tongue to stifle a yelp. "David seemed to have a new girlfriend - Becca Buchan.  She was helping him with the food and drink and they were welcoming people together and spent most of the early part of the night arm in arm - unless she was in the kitchen. She was in the skimpiest costume...sort of a French maid thing, which didn't really suit her.

"She got into an argument with another girl, a blonde, and it developed into a fight. It started mild, the two girls milled round slapping and pulling hair, pushing and clawing at each other.  It soon got a lot more nasty though.  Becca seemed to be winning.  She was clearly experienced.  She punched hard...dragged her enemy to the ground. The other girl - I never did catch her name - struggled, she clawed at Becca's face, her bare skin - and there was a lot of that too. She used her knees. It didn't seem to help her much.

After a few minutes Becca had the blonde on her back, seemingly exhausted. I was sure Becca had it in the bag.  The blonde was tough but she didn’t have the stamina to compete with an experienced fighter like Becca seemed to be.  I could tell Becca thought so too. She looked so confident, so strong and powerful.

“But I was wrong. The blonde came back and she was just too strong.  It was Becca who lacked stamina. The blonde finished her off by kneeing her in the cxnt.” Heidi’s voice had taken on a wistful, faraway tone.  “She left this seemingly powerful, strong, confident brunette a sobbing mess. The party was all over for Becca.  She went upstairs, showered and went home humiliated.

Hun...it was such a turn on!  Not just the fight, though that was hot, watching two sexy women battle it out physically.  It wasn’t even that I could sense their fear, their anger, their hatred and determination.  No...more than that, it was the power exchange, how the host's girl ended up losing everything.  I'm sure David won't date her again. And the blonde...she had it all.  At that moment, she could have had any man - or woman - she wanted.  She was so sexy...queening it.”

Tiffany gulped.  What was Heidi saying - that she would have screwed the blonde if the blonde wanted her to? She didn't want to know that! She curled up, mumbling to herself.

“I guess you're right Tiff...its time we were asleep.” Heidi kissed her briskly and rolled over onto her side, her back towards Tiffany.

Tiffany lay there for an hour or more, unable to go to sleep, her mind racing. She felt vulnerable, threatened by Heidi's delight in watching the fight, but even more so by the memory of how that fight had made Heidi so wild, so powerful – yes, she admitted to herself - so dominant in bed. Heidi had said how sexy the winner looked.  Tiffany had heard the desire in her voice.  The thought that Heidi might leave her for the winner was almost too painful to think about.  She – Tiffany - wanted to be Heidi's object of desire, that strong, confident, powerful, sexy woman that Heidi lusted after - not some blonde slut.

All the next day, Tiffany stewed over Heidi's comments. They met for coffee after work as they always did before boarding the L and going home together.  Tiffany felt that her lover was looking at every woman who came near them, appraising her, thinking how she would go in a fight, whether she would beat that blonde, who came up again over that cup of coffee.

It was after dinner when Heidi sat in her chair reading that Tiffany spoke. “Heidi...you liked that fight?”

Heidi looked up at her over her reading glasses.  “Uh huh.”

Tiffany took a deep breath and continued, “Would you like to see another?”

Heidi was on the verge of saying ‘not really, it was a once off affair’.  It was something she had never expected to see and thought would never happen again.  Then she saw Tiffany's face, white under her tan. She stopped and smiled.  “Yes...very much. It was such a turn on, especially - as I said last night - the power exchange, seeing the confident Becca trashed, the blonde so strong, so sexy. Oh yes!”

Tiffany trembled.  Her voice dropped. “Heidi, would you...” Her voice failed her.

"Go on sweets," Heidi looked over at her.  Tiffany had been edgy all day – something was clearly on her mind.  Heidi thought she knew what was distressing her.  Were her suspicions about to be confirmed?

“Would you like to see me fight?” Tiffany’s words came out in a rush.  “I'd fight for you.  I'd be your champion.”

Heidi smiled.  She already had her answer prepared.  “Yes hun...I'd like that very much.” She stood up, walked over to Tiffany and kissed her. “You'd do that for me? Fight for me?”

Tiffany nodded.

Heidi patted Tiffany's cheek lovingly. “Thanks sweetie.  You have no idea how much that means to me.”

A week later, Tiffany came into the cafe and sat down next to Heidi.  “Look what I've found!” She passed a brochure over.

Heidi read it. "A fantasy hotel...you come, you live out your fantasies.” She smiled as she looked up at Tiffany.  “And just what did you have in mind, sweetie?” Heidi was confident she knew the answer.

Tiffany confirmed it. “I’d fight for you.  I want to fight some other girl. Yes, I've called the hotel.  Apparently it's not an unusual request.  The receptionist said she was sure she'd find someone who'd be happy to fight me in a week or so. And yes...I'd do it for you.”

Heidi smiled.  “What are you waiting for?  Go ahead, make the reservations.”

my thanks to The Scribbler for editorial assistance
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
Re: Fantasy Hotel- for Tiffany and Heidi
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 06:29:34 PM »
Tiffany shivered. "What happened, babe? "

“What do you mean?” smiled Heidi, also breathless.  “I told you what happened.  We made love”

Usually, it's pretty easy to tell, no? ;D

But what a promising start for this story. I can just see Tiffany taking on the task of beating up another woman just to impress her own girlfriend. Wow!

Looking forward to this.

Marie

Offline cooper4

• God Member
  • What is life, without the dance
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 05:30:32 AM »

I agree, it was extremely hot...
Cat fights, wrestling, grappling

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 09:10:39 AM »
Yummy!!

I can't wait to fight this other girl for you Heidi. I will show you what a real women can do baby!! Get ready to be fully entertained!

Here we are together everyone.. Kisses Heidi!

ommg please have them start off in attire similar to what the blonde has in this pic! Her tight form fitting jeans are super sexy for a fight. And please keep up the excellent work with the low blows. I've read this story several times because of the sweet cheap shot given to the brunette. Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 09:14:00 AM by nova1274 »

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2013, 11:40:21 AM »
Ooooh, very sexy start to this story, Jenn! Am jealous of you, Tiff, having Jenn write for you - can't wait to see how this develops further - hmmm!  :P :P ;)

Regarding the story & your itching to please Heidi: from experience - sometimes one must be careful what one wishes for - but am sure you'll handle that blonde bimbo quite easily! Tee hee!  ::) :D

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Candy123

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2013, 01:40:13 PM »
A great start which has me wanting more. I can see Tiffany dominating the blonde girl but taking her time in doing so for Heidi to drink it in. Will be anxiously waiting the next chapter.

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2013, 02:27:50 PM »

Jenn, your expertise has created a splendid story... Now we are all waiting to see what Tiffany is able to do for her lover...
Thanks

Offline karencatz

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2013, 02:40:15 PM »
Wow what a great start. I can see this being a great battle of brunette vs blonde cant wait for more.

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2013, 04:36:06 PM »
what a lovely sexy story....I wanna know who's gonna be the big girl that's going against you....but really didn't know you're Heidi's bitch.

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2013, 04:38:03 PM »
what a lovely sexy story....I wanna know who's gonna be the big girl that's going against you....but really didn't know you're Heidi's bitch.

Candy123

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2013, 06:26:37 PM »
Love the story set up, but I should be the Heidi you should be fighting for... I would gladly take on HeidiKat to get you into my bed Tiff!!!

i would totally sink my claws into you and rip off your little top to get to her first ;)

i love fighting over a hotter girl or competing to see who d

WOW! That matchup has serious potential of melting the site due to the HOT!ness factor.

Offline MelissaCV

• Staredowns is intimidation
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2013, 07:51:17 PM »
Quite the buildup Tiffany should be very hot and exciting  ;)  ~Melissa
~Melissa
Face Slapper and Scratcher

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2013, 12:20:16 PM »
Hot story! I cant wait to see how it will continue!
Congratulation Jenn, you are a awesome writer!

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2013, 12:55:32 PM »
Absolutely awesome idea and couldn't have picked two better girls. Both Tiff and Heidi are two of the hottest girls here. I cant wait to see where this story goes. I love both the hot sex between these two and I hope Heidi leads Tiffany into many cat fight adventures. I have a female friend and I've aways fantasized about us walking into a bar and finding the hottest girl there and having my friend pick a fight with her, so this idea is right up my alley. I just hope some good strap on action might work it's way into the story and maybe a three way with one of Tiffany's opponents. Speed

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2013, 08:40:05 AM »
Wendy's fantasy realised

“Have some more Merlot,” Vic Hely-Hutchinson leaned forward, topping up Wendy Griffith’s glass. He poured himself some more, too. “We’re taking a cab back to your apartment.” A moment later, he pushed his plate back. “The George does this well.”

Wendy sipped her wine, buying time to respond. She knew that to say what she thought – that the food was too rich and the presentation pretentious – would not be appreciated. Vic prided himself on his sophistication. . He would remind her – yet again – of who and what she was. Yes, she was a naïve, unsophisticated office worker from Freeport Illinois, but she didn't need to hear that again and especially not from Vic.

She took another sip. “The wine is excellent. Thank you for this evening.” She too leaned forward and stroked Vic's arm languidly. “Not that it’s over yet.” Her smile broadened.

Vic’s smile matched hers. “A pleasure, Wendy. It’s always a pleasure to entertain you.”

Wendy let her smile touch her eyes. She looked around what she could see of the opulent restaurant from the booth that provided privacy to the couple. No-one was paying them any attention. She turned back to Vic. “Just like it’s my pleasure to –” She slid her foot forward under the table, stroking her bare toes up his inner thigh as she brushed back her long blonde mane and smiled to emphasize the word “– entertain you.”

Wendy bit her tongue to stop herself from smirking as Vic’s face reddened and he spluttered. She might be naive and unsophisticated like he was so fond of reminding her, she thought to herself without saying the words aloud. She didn’t know what the expression ‘double entendre’ meant till he had told her, but she knew how to make her words have two meanings, and knew how to use that trick to get her point across. Sophisticated or not, she was nowhere near as naïve as Vic liked to think she was, and right now she had him right where she wanted him.. A little flash of her boobs, a little rub on his crotch and he was choking on his wine, his eyes glued to her cleavage.

Aloud she said with just the right of concern in her voice “Vic, are you ok? Your face is beet red! Did something go down the wrong way? Here, let me thump your back.” She half-stood and leaned right over the table and her still spluttering lover, slapping his back and, as though by accident, stroking his face with her breasts, barely confined in her clinging black dress.

A few moments later, Vic had regained his breath if not his composure. Their waiter came by and he called for coffee. “Wendy, remember last week, when I couldn’t meet you?” Wendy did – she’d assumed he was having dinner with his wife. “Well, I called in for a drink at the bar before going home. I often do that on Friday nights.”

Wendy smiled inwardly, thinking that he was story-telling to gain himself some time to get his head together. She had him confused. Even now his eyes kept flicking down to her pushed up breasts.

She pricked up her ears as he went on, “There was a girl there…she reminded me of you – hot, sexy, flashy dresser. She was way out of place – all the other women in the bar were conservatively dressed, professional types. She was a flaming, smoking torch among candles” Wendy wondered if he knew just how much of a dick he sounded when he talked like that. “I was surprised when she came up to our group…amazed when she sat down and snuggled up to one of my friends and joined in our conversation. It seemed she – her name was Elena and my friend Malcolm had met her somewhere – seemed to think they were a couple. At first I didn’t believe it. I didn’t think he’d look twice at her – she was just some office girl, after all.”

Wendy kept her face expressionless. Just some office girl – just like her. That would have stung if she cared about Vic, but this was just a mutually convenient arrangement. Both of them got what they wanted from the relationship – if that was the right word for it. She got a ticket into a world that she would never otherwise get to see, and he got to fuck her. It was an acceptable bargain – for now, anyway.

Vic continued. “I thought Malcolm already had a girlfriend, a woman named Margot. I’d seen them together a lot and assumed they were an item. Margot clearly thought so too. She came up while Elena was off at the bathroom and sat with Malcolm.

"Anyway, when Elena came back, all hell broke loose. She marched right up to Margot and slapped her three or four times on the face. Surprisingly, Margot went for her too, and the two of them began to fight, right there in the bar.

"Of course, we couldn’t have that in the H H Richardson. The bar staff quickly grabbed them both and stopped it. I thought Elena would be marched out, never to be seen again. Her type didn’t belong there. But no – Margot challenged her to continue the fight outside in the back alley. Elena accepted and we all went out to watch. Elena turned out to be just the alley cat I thought she was. She fought dirty and positively destroyed Margot in less than ten minutes.” There was a curious excitement in his voice. There was a faraway look in his eyes as though he was reliving the moment in his mind’s eye. He licked his lips.

“To the victor go the spoils. Elena and Malcolm left together while the rest of us helped poor Margot. Peter Balfour took her back to his place where Peter’s girlfriend looked after her.

“I was amazed, I found the fight…” He was struggling to find the words, which was surprising. Vic was rarely at a loss for words. “…stimulating…exciting…enthralling. I should have been disgusted but the sheer animalism, the primal…fighting lust… the girls displayed was unbelievably arousing. They fought like animals. I couldn’t help thinking of you, fighting Elena and beating her as badly as she beat Margot. Darling it was so arousing, so stimulating.” He had the same look on his face that he got when she undressed – slowly – for him in the privacy of her apartment. She knew he was hard beneath the table. “I wanted you there and then.” He swallowed hard. “And I want you now! Let’s go.” He paid the bill and they left.

“He was hornier than I’ve ever seen him – and that’s saying something!” Wendy sipped her coffee the following afternoon, after work. “He woke me up at least six times last night, demanding sex. Damn, Michelle…I’m worn out!” She glanced across the kitchen table at the tall blue eyed brunette.

“I don’t know why you stay with him,” replied Michelle. “He’ll never marry you; He’d never divorce his wife. You’ll never be more than his mistress and you know he’ll discard you sooner or later, just like a worn out overcoat.”

Wendy shrugged. “Honey, you’re assuming I want him to marry me. I don’t. He’s a stuck-up but he’s rich and he’s generous. He buys me jewelry and nice clothes. He pays half the rent on my apartment. Even though he’s an arrogant jerk, he’s cultured and sophisticated. I’ve learnt a lot and made a lot of contacts from being with him. He takes me places – the opera, the theatre, concerts.”

Michelle snorted dismissively, her arm bangles jingled. “Only when his wife isn’t around, and never when he thinks he might meet any of his friends. Doesn’t his story about this girl Elena tell you what he thinks of you? He thinks you’re just like her – what did he say? Just some office worker! Fuck him! Wendy, you can do so much better.”

She squeezed Wendy’s arm gently. “Please understand, baby…I’m not jealous. You seeing him doesn’t affect us. I really want to see you do well, and it’s good that he’s showing you all this culture…but you don’t need him! Finish your course, get your degree! I know you’re working on it and you’re close! Then you can get a better job, move up in the world on your own, and dump Vic the Prick before he dumps you!”

“Believe me, I intend to…but not just yet.” Wendy stirred her coffee thoughtfully. “For the moment, it suits me to keep him around. I won’t pretend that he’s much fun to be with – sometimes I want to slap him, he’s so arrogant – though the places we go and the things we do are certainly fun. But he’s intelligent and he's hot in bed.” She reached across to caress Michelle’s cheek, and smiled. “Not as hot as you, hun…and besides, sex is different with men. It’s good…just in a different way.”

Michelle smiled. “Don’t I know it.”

“But that's not what I wanted to talk about,” continued Wendy. “I told you what Vic said about the fight.”

“Yes, you did.”

“How thinking about me being in that fight turned him on?”

“Yes… You know he was really thinking of you fighting his wife.”

“Yes I do know that…” Wendy smiled into Michelle’s eyes. “But what he said turned me on too! Even at the time, I was excited listening to him going on about it – though I wasn’t letting on, of course. He was horny enough as it was! I was thinking about it in the shower this morning after he left, and I got even hotter.” She winked. “You can imagine what happened."

Michelle smiled knowingly.

"Anyway, I couldn’t stop thinking about it all day. I keep replaying it over and over in my head – me fighting some other woman. Imagine how hot that would be!”

Michelle looked doubtful. “I can imagine you getting badly hurt…that’s much more likely. Have you ever even been in a fight?” She shook her head. “I don’t want to see you all bloody, baby.”

It was Wendy’s turn to shake her head. “Don’t be silly, that wouldn’t happen. I’d make sure I fought somebody like me…not some professional fighter.”

“How do you plan to ensure that?”

Wendy beamed at her. “That’s the best part. I did a little checking online – it was a slow afternoon in the office – and guess what I found?” She paused for effect, and then continued, “There’s a fantasy resort that lets people act out all kinds of different fantasies…this one included! They’ll take care of everything…finding an opponent; setting up the match…they can even arrange an audience! Here, look at this website."

" 'Fantasy Hotel Falconbridge" Michelle read from the site"...Indulge your greatest fantasy- anything goes (well almost anything we do not encourage you to break the law) once a month at the Falconbridge resort' “hmmm..."stay in the Victorian Gothic mansion"...we help you to fulfil your fantasy. ..." She looked up. "Ok so it all sounds good,

“The thing is,” Wendy squeezed Michelle’s hand, “I wouldn’t be fighting for Vic. I’d be fighting for you. Vic maybe watching, but I’d be doing it for you. . It would be such a hot thing to do. I want to show you just how much I love you. I’ve thought about doing something like this for you for ages.

Michelle was thoughtful for a moment. “It does sound hot…and Vic the Pick does have a great big dick.” They both laughed, but then Michelle went on. “But it sounds expensive too. What would something like that cost?”

Wendy grinned. “Not our problem. It’ll be on Vic’s dime.” She winked. Then she laughed aloud. “I know Vic’s movements better than he does. I’ll book a weekend he’s busy, some charity event his wife will want him at. With luck he won’t realize the double booking till too late!”

“You are so bad,” Michelle giggled, hugging Wendy tightly. They collapsed in laughter.

I thank Wendy (Blondiecatfights) for her suggestions, the Scribbler for his helpful editing, Tiffany for her great idea (and hope that I have not messed it up too much ) and you the readers for your comments. Next chapter, The Rivals Meet.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!