News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fantasy Hotel- for Tiffany and Heidi

• 47 Replies

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
Re: Fantasy Hotel- for Tiffany and Heidi
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2013, 02:28:24 PM »
Hot stuff, Jenn. You're setting this one up so very well....... ;)

Marie

Offline eve"s_blondiecatfights

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2013, 02:41:34 PM »
Tiff hope your ready to loose your pride and dignity soon I will own you in front of everyone including Hedi as she will watch you fall at my feet humbled.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2013, 10:00:51 PM »
Oooh, things are heating up nicely for the confrontation - can't wait!  ;D ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2013, 02:57:47 PM »
oh tiff it is Heidi that will be stroking Vics cock as you watch on in your new collar and leash maybe Heidi will let you have some left overs bitch.

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2013, 10:27:15 PM »
chapter 3 may be a few days off as I have to travel for work in the next day or so
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2013, 04:26:39 PM »
Great work...so far...Jenn!  Nice concept and I am loving this!

:D

*hugs*

J
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2013, 10:19:23 PM »
oh tiff it is Heidi that will be stroking Vics cock as you watch on in your new collar and leash maybe Heidi will let you have some left overs bitch.

You're a fucking bimbo blondie!! You'll never beat a real women like me. Look at you, you're flat chested with a flabby body, no way you'd win!

Just be ready to pleasure me until I'm satisfied, slut! Oh please you brunette tramp it will be you pleasuring Michele and I when I finish with you my to be new found pet Cant wait to strip your lame ass in front of everyone showing how pathetic your are honey.

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2013, 10:46:55 PM »
Tiffany you whore after I finish ruining you Heidi will see the real women and leave you for  me a real women you begging at my feet as own you.

Offline peccavi

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2013, 09:42:20 AM »
I'm sorry I've been slow in writing this but work has been constantly demanding (I even had to work on Sunday which I hate doing) but I have some more time in the next days and promise to finish chapter 3 soon.

Thank you for your patience.

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2013, 12:39:47 PM »
Jenn, this is one of your best stories. You capture what is so hot about fighting. I can't wait to read the rest.

Offline peccavi

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2013, 12:42:57 AM »
I'm sorry to say that this story isn't going anywhere for the moment. My apologies to all concerned.

Offline peccavi

• God Member
Fantasy Hotel The Rivals Meet
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2013, 08:43:13 AM »
 “Ï can’t believe how easily you extracted Vic’s money from him for a weekend away, when he can’t even come,” Michelle smiled. “I can’t believe it…but I am grateful.”

“It was easy,” replied Wendy. “Like I said, I know his diary better than he does. I got him all hot about the fight and told him about this place…he was drooling.” She laughed. “Even if he had known his schedule, he’d have been too horny to think straight.”

“You are so bad,” Michelle giggled, looking around her. “This is some place…all pretension! It looks so old money…so baronial! ! Vic would have loved it!”

“He’s not here to see it, but at least he’s paying for you and me. This sure is a great place,. Let’s go check it out.”

They did, and it took them an hour, at the end of which they finished their exploration over a coffee.

Heidi sipped her own coffee at another table not far away as she surreptitiously eyed the newcomers. The two women – one blonde and athletic, the other brunette – were obviously a couple and they had arrived from Chicago today. She watched them out of the corner of her eye as she eavesdropped on their conversation. Wendy and Michelle– yes, Wendy was Tiffany’s opponent, and Michelle was the woman whose email the resort had sent Heidi when she registered Tiffany as a fighter.
She kept watching and listening. It was clear from the way they looked at each other, from their body language – how they touched one another's hands and forearms – that beneath the chatter, they were deeply devoted to each other. She could also sense their excitement about the fight. Wendy was clearly highly motivated to win, Michelle was excited about the prospect of her lover fighting for her.
She looked up as the grandfather clock that towered over the coffee lounge struck eleven. Had she been here that long? She wondered, with a twinge of guilt, what Tiffany was doing, so scurried off to their suite. There she found Tiffany sitting in her bathrobe, flicking channels with the remote.

“You look bored. You should have come with me for coffee.”

Tiffany shrugged disinterestedly. “No thanks.”

“No, you really should have. I’m sure I met your opponent.”

Instantly Tiffany straightened up and looked directly at Heidi. “Where? How? Did you talk to her?”

“No, Tiffany. I didn't talk to – ”

“Then how did you know it was her?” Tiffany interrupted.

Heidi shrugged. “I just listened to their conversation. I worked it out.”

“They?” Again Tiffany interrupted.

“Yes, 'they' – your opponent and her girlfriend.”
“What’s she like? The one I’m going to fight, not the girlfriend.”
“Slim, blonde, athletic. She’s taut, there's no fat on her…her tummy is as flat as your's. You can see she has muscles – but no, she’s' not one of those weird weightlifters, all muscle and brawn.” Heidi waved away Tiffany's attempted interruption. “She’s very feminine. Perky breasts - I'd guess not more than a 36C. Perfect body. Platinum blonde hair – I’m sure it’s natural– cascading way down past her shoulders. Flawless, tanned skin. Her name's Wendy.”
Looking at her lover, Heidi smiled inwardly, knowing just how agitated Tiffany was. She went on, “Her girlfriend – Michelle – is just as hot. She’s a tall, willowy brunette, smoldering dark eyes, a little paler than Wendy, just as slim, perhaps not quite as athletic looking but she'd impress in any gym. Great skin and – -what I could see of them – great legs too.”

Tiffany made some incoherent sound.

“Oh…you want to know how I knew who they were? That wasn’t hard. They were the only girl couple there, and yes they had guys ogling them. They talked about their trip from Chi town, and that got me wondering. Then they started talking in lower voices about Wendy's fight tomorrow. They were so sexy, just talking.”

“I want to rip her apart!” Tiffany hissed. Her fists were clenched.

“You'll have to wait till tomorrow for that!” Heidi retorted archly. “And,” she smiled broadly, “Wendy wants to rip you apart, just as much!”

“But...” Tiffany’s voice trailed off and her shoulders slumped. “It almost sounds...”

“It almost sounds as though I think she might too…that's what you're thinking, isn’t it Tiff!?” Heidi bit her tongue. In their relationship, Tiffany had always been the one in charge. She had always bossed Heidi around. However, since she had first told Tiffany about seeing Becca Buchan fight and lose so totally – less than a month ago –things had changed. As far as Heidi was concerned, it was a change for the better. She had wrong footed Tiffany, who was defensive and on edge, obliging, obedient and even –though Heidi hadn’t thought of the word till then – submissive to Heidi. That Tiffany was prepared– no, eager – to fight for Heidi showed just how submissive she had become. Heidi liked her lover’s new attitude.

Tiffany looked up and met her lover’s gaze. Again she saw the difference in Heidi that she had sensed over the last few weeks – more confident, more assertive. She didn’t think that was an entirely bad thing, though it was a little disquieting.
Now though, she had a new worry. Heidi seemed to think Wendy and Michelle were hot. Was she into them? No – that didn’t bear thinking about. Tiffany tried to put it out of her mind. She failed. She couldn’t help thinking, from the way Heidi talked, the glint in her eye when she described the two women, that Heidi might be turned on by Wendy or Michelle – or both. That was more than disquieting. That was disturbing. She felt her body trembling, and took a deep breath, letting it out in a long sigh.
Suddenly she felt Heidi’s hands on her shoulders, pushing her back onto the bed. “Hey, what are you doing?”
Heidi smiled into her eyes. “Nothing you don’t want, Tiffany.”
Tiffany trembled again, for an entirely different reason as she sensed the steel in Heidi’s voice, the frost in her smile. She looked up, just as Heidi’s hands opened her robe. “Oh!” Heidi knelt over her and she gasped as Heidi’s fingers captured a nipple, rolling it between thumb and forefinger. Her louder gasp, as Heidi’s other hand trailed down her body, parting her thighs, was cut off as Heidi bent her head and her mouth enveloped Tiffany’s in a passionate kiss. Tiffany broke the kiss by swinging her head to one side. She gasped air into her lungs, moaning softly as Heidi began to stroke her clit.
A few moments later Heidi thrust two fingers into Tiffany’s now wet slit, cutting off her lover’s feeble panting protests with another long kiss. “Help me, Tiff, “she instructed as she moved up over Tiffany and positioned her thighs around Tiffany’s head. Tiffany obediently slid Heidi’s panties down. “Lick me out.”Heidi commanded and again, Tiffany meekly complied.

The next morning, Heidi rose early, leaving Tiffany still sound aslepp. “Poor love,” she thought. “Sleep now. You didn't sleep much last night – too agitated, I guess.” She decided to go for a walk, looking for potential sites for the fight. It had to be public, since the resort owners had told her that people wanted to watch the match, though the exact location was up to the two combatants.
Thinking about the coming fight, she rounded a corner and almost collided with another woman. She looked up, and her eyebrows lifted slightly in recognition. “Hello Michelle.” She smiled. “Are you looking for the same thing I am?” She enjoyed the look of total surprise and confusion on Michelle's face, and giggled slightly at the speechless brunette. “I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm Heidi…I'm Tiffany's second.” She thought how apt the old dueling word was, since it was seconds who arranged the duels beforehand, and also helped the duelists. “I think I’ve found the perfect site for the contest- right there.” She pointed at the oversize - 10 lanes wide – Olympic swimming pool.
“You’re confused, aren’t you, Michelle?” She smiled more broadly, enjoying the moment more and more. “I hope your girl – Wendy, isn’t it?– is a little quicker than you, or the fight will be over before it starts. Tiff will whip her ass while Wendy’s still trying to get her first blow in. That would be such a shame – for the crowd, anyway.” Michelle looked from her to the pool, then back again. “You still haven’t worked it out have you? The two girls fight on that big float.” Again, Heidi pointed.
“It’s so small. It can’t be any more than 10 ft by 10 ft.”
“That’s true – nowhere to run. Wendy won’t be able to get away from Tiffany. Even if she is faster on her feet than you are in your head.”

Stung, Michelle snapped back, "It won’t be Wendy who needs to get away!”
“You sure about that? Okay…let’s have a little side bet on the outcome, just to liven things up for us. No one else needs to know.”
“Oh?”Michelle was suspicious.
“Yes. The loser has to sleep with the winner and her partner for the night.” Heidi smiled languidly as Michelle gasped.
“Scared, are you? Scared Wendy will lose?” Heidi pressed her advantage.
“No!” Michelle spat.
“Well then…what have you got to lose?” Heidi taunted sneeringly
Michelle hesitated for a moment, her face reddening, before she snapped, “Ok…it’s a deal!” Michelle snapped. She looked out at the pool again, obviously thinking hard. “What time do you want this fight?”
“Midday, so long as it suits the resort. Shall we go and see them? After you then.”Heidi curtsied mockingly.
“I haven’t met Tiffany yet, but her partner is a complete bitch!” Michelle paced around the room. “She kept sneering…taunting…teasing.”
“So she got the better of you, one time,” replied Wendy dismissively. “Never mind, sweetie, I’ll just have to make sure I get the better of Tiffany, when it matters.” Wendy avoided Michelle’s gaze. She knew just how much Michelle hated being called ‘sweetie’ – she said it belittled her, that it was treating her as if she was a child. Wendy smiled to herself. She was playing Michelle, just as she had played Vic earlier. Then she was suddenly serious. She wouldn’t beat Tiffany by these sorts of mind games, but only by a hard physical brawl. “Bring it, bitch,” she muttered under her breath as she mentally checked off what she wanted to bring to the fight –towel, liniment, antiseptic cream, waterproof suntan oil – not that she would need it to tan, but it would make her slippery and harder to hold onto.
In another wing of the resort Tiffany too was making her own final preparations. She had already packed all that she needed, and was kneeling, meditating, concentrating her mind, spirit and body, ready for the clash. She too muttered quietly“Bring it” almost as a mantra.

My thanks to Tiffany for asking me to write this, to Wendy and Tiffany for being part of it, to The Scribbler for his patient editing and great help in making this a much better story than it would otherwise have been and to you the readers who comment on it and encourage me to keep going.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2013, 08:51:59 AM »
Mmmm, building up nice & hotly. Like the 2 couples involved ... looking fwd to seeing the conclusion!  ;D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2013, 05:35:38 PM »
Looks as if you're working up to an epic battle, Jenn.

Can't wait to read it. :)

Marie

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2013, 06:23:16 PM »
So are we doing this or what???

This blonde bitch is mine!!

:-*

Tiffany Darling, I believe Jenn is doing this.  We be rockin'....

Good!! How do you think I should finish this slut Scrib??  :D
maybe kick her between the legs and laugh at the pained look on her face. Or maybe she will do it to you first lol