News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fantasy Hotel- for Tiffany and Heidi

• 47 Replies

Offline eve"s_blondiecatfights

Re: Fantasy Hotel- for Tiffany and Heidi
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2013, 11:12:06 PM »
oh tiff I have so waited to beat and strip you in front of your girlfriend maybe even use her for a toy after I finish you off

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2013, 10:11:55 PM »
This chapter is a joint effort by the Scribbler  with input from Tiffany (and they did most of the better parts) and me (who wrote only the basic framework). We hope you enjoy.

Wendy flushed as she and Michelle stepped down off the broad terrace onto the expansive patio that surrounded the pool.  “You agreed to me fighting on that?”  She looked at the inflatable float, padded with a thick rubber mat, that sat in the center of the pool.  She looked skeptically at her lover, shaking her head doubtfully. “There's no room to maneuver.”

"Funny you should mention that,” said a voice immediately behind them.  “Your girl here said much the same thing, earlier.”

Wendy whirled round to face a grinning Heidi.  “I wasn't talking to you!”

“I didn't say you were,” replied Heidi smoothly.  Tiffany stood behind her, a sheer black cover-up over her white bikini. Her eyes were narrowed into slits as she regarded Wendy coldly in hostile appraisal.  “But you might want to speak a little more softly if you don't want to be overheard.”

Wendy’s lip curled as she turned her gaze to Tiffany.  She took a deep breath and her chest swelled beneath her zebra-striped bikini  “I’ll tear your tramp's hair out.  I'll have her begging for mercy.”  She smiled.  “Or more likely just begging…I'll own her.”  The word rolled off her tongue.

Tiffany’s face darkened.  “Talk’s cheap, slut. It’ll be you, begging at my feet when this is over.”

“Maybe we’ll be the ones owning you both.  “Heidi's voice held enough silky menace for both of them as the four of them faced off.  “Just remember our little bet, Michelle.”

Wendy looked sharply at Michelle and opened her mouth but had no time to say anything as a handsome and well-muscled pool boy interrupted them.  “Time’s up, ladies.  Time to get on the float, please.”  He motioned with his arm to Tiffany and Heidi, ushering them to their left, around the edge of the pool.  Another attendant took Wendy and Michelle in the other direction.

Heidi looked a little puzzled as they followed him.  The float was still out in the center of the pool, twenty yards or more from the edge, tethered by two cords, one of which was attached to the pool side close by, and the other at the far end.  “How do they…?”

The pool boy grinned.  “Watch,” he said as he crouched and flipped up a small metal plate in the tiled patio.  As he reached inside, there was a low electrical hum and the cord began to retract into a receptacle in the pool side, pulling the float slowly toward them.  It stopped perhaps six inches from the edge, bobbing gently.  The attendant stood up and, with a flourish, beckoned Tiffany aboard.

Tiffany peeled off her wrap, passed it to Heidi, and gave her a kiss.  The pool boy offered her a hand which she took as she stepped across the narrow gap between the pool’s edge and the float, deliberately letting her breast brush his shoulder as she did so.  “You'll go a long way if  your brain is as good as your body,” she whispered.

He grinned.  “Harvard Business School seems to think so…that’s where you’ll find me during term time.”

Tiffany stepped onto the float, adjusting the straps of her thong bikini over her hips.  The thong itself was extremely tiny and very tight, pulling up beneath her nether lips to give her a distinctive camel toe.  The top was a somewhat fuller, but her generous bosom still swelled dangerously over the brief triangles of flimsy spandex.  She felt the admiring, lustful eyes of the watching crowd upon her, and smiled.  She would give them a show – she would let them all see her dominance – but this wasn’t for them.  This was for Heidi.  Tiffany looked forward to moment when she would throw the beaten blonde down at Heidi’s feet.  In her mind’s eye, she saw the look of adoration – and awe – on her lover’s face.  Not only would tonight’s victory bring Heidi closer to her, but it would cement Tiffany’s place as the dominant one in the relationship.  She would be – she was – the warrior.  She turned to look over her shoulder, smiled confidently and blew her girlfriend another kiss which Heidi returned with a matching grin.

The pool boy bent to the controls again, and the float began to move gradually out into the center of the pool.  Tiffany turned her eyes to the front again, staring ahead to where she could see Wendy and Michelle standing – waiting.  The float bobbed slightly at it reached the center of the pool, and she had a momentary sense of foreboding as though she was passing out of her own territory and into theirs.  She shrugged off the feeling with a toss of her head and flexed her arms, fixing her gaze on her opponent.  Here I come, bitch.

“Did you see how that slut flirted with that pool boy trash?” Wendy hissed furiously into Michelle's ear at the far end of the pool. “I think she even let him grope her as she got onto the float!”  Her fists were clenched tight.

“Calm down, baby,” Michelle put a soothing hand on Wendy’s arm as she took her wraparound skirt, zebra print like her bikini, and draped it over a chair beside her.  “Focus on the fight.”  She was concerned.  Anger was good – anger kept you focused – but rarely had she seen Wendy so agitated. “Remember what you've learned.” She feared that all Wendy's daily training would be wasted. Wendy had hardly needed Michelle's encouragement to throw herself into a twice daily programme at the local gym – the first session concentrating on fitness and strength, the second on fighting skills. Now however, Michelle realized that Wendy should have spent more time preparing herself mentally. She looked at the brunette standing, feet apart, radiating aggression, on the float as it slowly approached.

“I’m going humiliate her…make her beg in front of the whole crowd,” promised Wendy.  “As for that bitch girlfriend of hers…she’s going to be squirming in her chair, wanting me, as I show her skank lover up.”  She licked her lips.  “I still can’t believe you made that bet with her.”

“I thought you’d be angrier about it,” said Michelle.  She had whispered hurriedly to Wendy as they had made their way to this end of the pool, explaining Heidi’s comment.

Wendy laughed mirthlessly.  “Oh, I’m angry about it all right…but not at you.  That bitch Heidi tricked you.  Now I’m going to turn the tables on her.  By the time I shut Tiffany down, show her up and claim her for the night, Heidi will be cheering for me.  She’ll be desperate for us to take her along too.”  She kissed Michelle lingeringly.

The float bumped the edge of the pool this time, rocking it and making Tiffany take a step back to steady herself.  Her eyes bored into Wendy’s.  “I saw you rubbing yourself up against the pool boy…whore,” hissed Wendy.  “Right in front of your own girlfriend too.  I don’t know why she hasn’t dumped you like the trash you are!”

“You’ll eat those words, skank!” Tiffany promised in a low, calm voice.  “Right along with my pussy!”  She took another step back and lifted a hand, beckoning to Wendy with a crooked finger.  “Time to come learn your lesson.”

Tiffany’s calmness aggravated Wendy most of all.  She visibly fumed as she stepped aboard the float, waving way the pool boy’s helping hand.  She took a threatening step toward Tiffany.  “Bring it, bitch!”

“Not yet!” cautioned the attendant.  This one was blonde whereas the one at Tiffany’s side of the pool had been dark-haired, but he was every bit as good-looking.  “Wait till the float reaches the middle of the pool.  When it stops…then you can fight.”

Wendy glared at him over her shoulder.  Michelle blew her an encouraging kiss.  She returned it without an answering smile, and turned her attention to Tiffany.  Both women stood stock still, knees braced as the float began to recede from the pool’s edge.

Wendy’s eyes roved over her opponent, looking her up and down as her hands clenched and relaxed reflexively, eager to get to grips with the brunette’s flesh.  Only hours ago, she would not have even recognized this woman in a crowd, but now she wanted nothing more than to take the bitch’s pride and dignity.  Eyeing the other woman warily – the broad, well muscled shoulders, sculpted arms and legs, firm flat tummy – she conceded to herself that it would require everything she had learned– every ounce of strength, skill and cunning she possessed – to win this fight, but win it she would.

Tiffany, for her part, returned the blonde’s baleful gaze.  She too was under no illusions that this would be an epic battle.  Wendy was a little more slightly built but her body was hard and athletic, the epitome of fitness, her bronzed skin gleaming in the light under a sheen of body oil.  The bitch had not skimped on her preparation – she was clearly taking this fight just has seriously as Tiffany herself.  Not that it would matter.  Tiffany was going to own the bitch, just like Heidi had promised.  A gratifyingly pleasurable image popped into her mind – herself with Wendy lying beaten at her feet, grasping her ankles, sobbing her submission.

She was jolted out of her reverie by the sudden jerk as the float came to a halt in the center of the pool.  With a roar of anger, Wendy rushed at Tiffany – if the two steps she needed to reach her foe could be called a rush.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 12:15:06 AM by peccavi »
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2013, 10:35:26 PM »
There we go.  Excellent segment to set up the actual fight.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2013, 11:30:47 AM »
oh  tiff when I have you beaten and stripped you g\f will want me not you as you lay helpless sobbing at my feet your bikini binding your arms and legs.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2013, 12:30:46 PM »
Too bad we can't put the crap on mute and just have posts that are the actual story or discussion of it.

>:(
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2013, 03:09:05 PM »
“You’ll eat those words, skank!” Tiffany promised in a low, calm voice.  “Right along with my pussy!”

Well, there ya go! With three authors participating in the writing of this story, was that line written by Tiffany herself?

If so......pretty slutty, Tiff. :o As the toughest girl fighter around, I might have to involve myself in your future affairs. Heaven knows I've beaten Jenn Peccavi enough times.

Terrific chapter of this continuing tale, Jenn, Scribbler & Tiffany. Looking forward to the great action. :)

Marie

Offline catfightlover18

• bring it on!
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2013, 11:16:11 AM »
sounds hot so far, now hurry up and write the rest.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2013, 08:36:40 PM »
Looks like someone is gonna go home humiliated & crying ... He! He!  ;D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2013, 03:05:04 AM »
Wow Jenn I love the setup and everything for this matchup! I love ya writing style so descriptive and ya totally draw me in. I can't wait to read the next part of ya story! Amazing job so far!

Offline peccavi

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2013, 03:27:07 AM »
once again this is a combined effort by The Scribbler, who added a lot to what I had written, Tiffany who gave us ideas and myself who wrote the (very) basic story. One more chapter to go with we hope some surprises in stall.

Wendy rushed at Tiffany – if taking the two steps she needed to get to her foe could be called a rush. She seized Tiffany by the waist and swung her knee up, aiming at Tiffany's tummy. Tiffany wriggled – Wendy’s grip was so tight she could hardly move – and Wendy's knee drove into her side instead of hitting her full on. She winced and grunted – it hurt much more than she expected.

Wendy pulled Tiffany into her as she shoved herself forward with her hands still clutching Tiffany's sides, her shoulder lowered to strike Tiffany's chest.  Tiffany gave a sharp grunt as the blonde’s hard shoulder crushed her right breast against her ribs.  The force of the blow pushed her back and she braced herself with her right leg to keep from falling. Wendy sensed the advantage and pushed again, bending her body forward, putting all her weight into the shove.  Tiffany strained against her, leaning in and pushing hard.  The toned muscles of her thighs bulging with the effort, she forced her chest into Wendy’s shoulder, gritting her teeth at the pain as her breast was flattened between their bodies, but unwilling to give any ground.  It suddenly occurred to her, that this wasn’t a game.  This was a real fight – this was serious.  Calm no longer, she knew she had to take the fight to her opponent – right now she was merely reacting to the blonde’s attacks – but the pain and the fury of her opponent’s aggression was almost overwhelming.

Clenching her teeth tight, she forced herself to think, to focus.  She thought she saw an opportunity and twisted her body to the right.  As Wendy began to slide past her, she launched her fist in a vicious uppercut that struck the blonde's midsection hard. Wendy gasped and stumbled, then groaned as Tiffany spun and her other fist connected in nearly the same spot.  Her grip on Tiffany’s waist slackened.  Tiffany squirmed from the blonde’s weakened grasp and stepped back.

A sudden strangled squeal – Heidi – told her how close she was to the edge.  She risked a glance down.  The heel of her back foot was no more than two inches from the edge of the float. She realised she was in trouble if she went into the water – she would be at Wendy’s mercy as she tried to climb back aboard the float.  With nowhere to retreat, she stepped forward, and walked straight into a barrage of punches from Wendy.

Tiffany groaned and stiffened as the blonde hammered her tummy, sides and breasts.  Each blow made her groan or cry out, but still she had almost no answer, no plan of attack. All she could do was react, to parry the punches with her arms or try to duck and weave to avoid Wendy's fists.  She knew she had to focus, to fight back, to take the fight to her opponent.  Otherwise Wendy would simply wear her down, exhaust her, and defeat her.

Heidi watched fearfully from the poolside. She had never expected Wendy to deliver so much punishment to her beloved Tiffany, certainly not so early in the fight. She had seen how Tiffany's mind games had disconcerted Wendy right before the fight, and she had expected Tiffany to capitalize on that. Instead, the blonde seemed to have channeled all her frustration into aggression.  It looked as though she would overpower Tiffany easily. Heidi shuddered, cursing her own arrogance that had led to her bet with Michelle. Hand to her mouth, she willed Tiffany to defend better, to fight back and recover the advantage she had so quickly lost. She gasped as Wendy unleashed another flurry of blows, then her heart quickened even more – did see Tiffany deflecting more of the punches this time?

On the float, Tiffany knew all too well how desperate her plight was becoming. She defended grimly, trying to reach deep inside herself, to reconnect with the inner calm that all the meditation had given her, but which had evaporated in an instant under the heat of the blonde’s assault.  She tried to suppress the pain of each blow that landed, to focus on stemming Wendy’s attack.  She felt it beginning to work.  The blonde was still the aggressor, still controlling the flow, but Tiffany was beginning to marshal herself.

Tiffany crouched suddenly and Wendy's left fist whistled over her head. The force of the blow made Wendy stumble forward a step and Tiffany took advantage of that to slam her head into the blonde's tummy.  The lunge came all the way from her feet with a loud cry of effort, and she was rewarded by a sharp gasp from the blonde as the blow knocked the wind out of her.

Wendy stumbled back across the float. Tiffany surged forward, keeping her opponent on the defensive.  “Now it’s my turn, bitch!”  She jabbed at Wendy, firing punches and slaps as the panting blonde frantically parried and dodged.  Few of Tiffany's blows hit but right now, that was not her intention.  She was buying time, getting her breath back, focusing herself.

Wendy bit back her annoyance. The punch that Tiffany had avoided had been planned as the first part of a left right combo that would have hammered Tiffany and – with luck – should have knocked the brunette off the float. Tiffany had been so close to the edge but now Wendy had lost her momentum, lost the rhythm she had built up.   It take her a while to regain it, but regain it she would.

She feinted with her fist, aiming high at Tiffany's shoulder, and swung her knee up. Tiffany ducked almost to a crouch, avoiding the punch altogether.  She parried the knee with her forearm, pushing hard, and Wendy suddenly found herself losing her balance. She scurried backwards until a warning shout from the crowd told her she had no more room to retreat. She stood panting, chest heaving, her sweat-slicked breasts swelling over the edges of her tight bikini top as she tried to regroup.

Tiffany let her disengage.  She too needed time to recover –Wendy’s earlier onslaught had taken its toll on her. She had fought back but this new lull enabled her to draw on her inner reserves, to pare down her mind to just one thing.  She focused herself entirely on defeating – no, on destroying – the bitch before her.   She would allow nothing else to enter her mind.  Nothing else mattered.

She was ready when Wendy attacked again, stepping aside as the blonde closed, swinging her knee up into the pit of Wendy’s stomach.  Wendy doubled up with a groan, then shrieked as Tiffany seized her head, driving it down to meet her upraised knee. Wendy was able – just – to turn her head to the side and avoid a broken or at least a bloody nose, but the pain in her cheek blotted out everything else for a moment and she felt herself sag to her knees, then topple to one side on the float.

Reflexively she rolled and kicked out, fending Tiffany off as the brunette grabbed for her.  Rolling further still, she regained her knees, then launched herself forward with a head butt aimed for Tiffany’s tummy. Tiffany stepped aside to avoid the attack and Wendy scrambled to her feet.

Heidi watched, her fears gone.  She realised that Tiffany had been playing Wendy, waiting until the blonde exhausted herself with fruitless attacks before stepping in and finishing a tired  and weakened opponent. She watched as Tiffany danced, bobbing and weaving  avoiding the increasingly frustrated, increasingly breathless, increasingly worn out Wendy.

Wendy feinted with her left fist.  It was the same kind of blow she had tried before and she would be happy if it hit – even happier if it hit hard – but it was mainly a feint. She knew she had only moments to turn the fight around before her enemy took complete control.  She watched Tiffany sidestep the punch – as she anticipated – then unleashed a rising roundhouse kick aimed at the left side of Tiffany's ribs. To her horror, Tiffany pivoted on her right leg, away from Wendy.  The kick missed, and Tiffany seized Wendy’s leg, hooking her arm under the blonde’s knee and hauling it upward.  Wendy struggled to remain on her feet as she hissed venomously. She stepped forward, wrapping an arm around Tiffany, pressing her body into the brunette’s for support as she pummeled Tiffany’s side with her free hand.  “Let go of my leg, skank!”

Tiffany laughed vindictively.  “Why, bitch?” She pulled higher, making Wendy cling tighter to her, and leaned into Wendy, pressing her hand into Wendy’s chest, crushing her left breast into her ribs and arching the blonde’s back painfully.  Wendy realised that the only thing holding her upright was Tiffany's grip on her leg, and her own arm clinging desperately to the brunette’s body.  At the same instant though, she also realised that Tiffany had inadvertently left herself open – one hand was occupied holding her leg while the other was trying to push her back.

Wendy had a sudden inspiration, and accepted the inevitable.  She let go of Tiffany and let herself fall backward onto the float.  Tiffany let out a gleeful “Ha!” but as the brunette bent over Wendy and grabbed for her hair, Wendy drew her free leg up to her chest and lashed out with all her strength, burying her foot deep in the brunette's belly.  Tiffany’s hold on her leg held her in place and prevented the force of the kick throwing Tiffany backwards, adding to the force of the blow.

Tiffany’s eyes and mouth opened wide as the air rushed out of her lungs.  Pain exploded through her belly.  It felt as though her insides were being forced out through her spine.  Her arms went weak and dropped to her sides.  She let go of Wendy's foot and hunched over.  She would have gasped but her chest seemed paralyzed. Wendy pulled both her legs up this time, then rammed them into Tiffany’s tummy in precisely the same place as before.  Tiffany’s mouth opened even wider – she lacked the breath to scream.  Dimly she heard Heidi scream loud enough for both of them.  The sound, full of horror, tore at her heart but she could not comfort her lover.  The pain was unbelievable.  She could not breathe.  She could barely think.  She staggered backwards.  Her legs felt like jelly.  She felt herself falling to the float, first to her knees, then toppling onto her side.  . She reached out a hand as if to clutch the air.   Pain and panic battled for supremacy in her anguished, befuddled mind.  All she could think of was that it wasn’t supposed to be like this.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2013, 10:28:50 AM »
Wow, this is a GREAT back-and-forth battle!  :D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2013, 02:08:39 PM »
She watched Tiffany sidestep the punch – as she anticipated – then unleashed a rising roundhouse kick aimed at the left side of Tiffany's ribs.

I love the way you handle the strategies once the actual fight starts, Jenn. Not only do you describe the blows landing and how the fighters react to them, but you also take us into their minds as they devise defensive strategies to combat their opponent. When Wendy was dominating, Tiffany was thinking of counter moves even as she absorbed the punishment. Then, when Wendy was taking it on the chin, she probed for weaknesses in Tiffany ("....as she anticipated") and finally found a way to stop Tiffany's momentum.....at least temporarily.

Great stuff. Jenn, it's wonderful you can write.....since you certainly can't fight.

Hey, that rhymes! :D

Marie

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2013, 08:08:08 AM »
Ooooh, this is exciting & hot! Can't wait to see who triumphs and who gets defeated & humiliated - LOL!  ;D :D ;)

hugs
Katja
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline peccavi

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2013, 07:17:43 AM »
The better woman
As before this is a joint effort of myself and the Scribbler

Wendy intended to do more than stem Tiffany’s onslaught.  She had hoped – no, she had expected – her first kick to damage the brunette, and she had succeeded.   What she hadn't expected was that her sudden counter-attack would stop Tiffany dead in her tracks, that she would simply stand there helpless, inviting another attack.  She hadn't expected it, but she had certainly taken advantage of the brunette's stupidity, and the result of that – ramming both her feet deep into the brunette's belly – had been even more satisfying than she had hoped.

She scrambled to her feet and backed away.  Tiffany had been close to total victory a bare minute ago, and Wendy needed to regroup.  She took a few quick breaths, and glanced momentarily at Michelle, who smiled encouragingly at her from the pool’s edge.  Wendy smiled in return before turning back to the battered brunette who still lay gasping for breath on her side.

Wendy stepped forward, bent and grabbed Tiffany’s long hair, now damp with sweat.  She yanked the brunette halfway up to her knees.  Tiffany groaned, but then so did Wendy, “Urrgh!”, as Tiffany’s nails unexpectedly rent her skin in a long gash stretching from just below her bikini to her knee.  Tiffany may have been down but she was not out – the bitch was trying to attack her pussy!  Wendy’s eyes narrowed in fury and she hissed, “Now you’re gonna get it, cxnt!”

She held onto her enemy’s hair, jerking Tiffany even further upright and bringing her knee up to pound Tiffany’s already shattered abs once more.   Tiffany caught the blonde by surprise however, thrusting a hand across her body to parry the blow, knocking Wendy’s leg aside.  The brunette pulled her head back despite Wendy’s hold on her hair and, attempting to repeat her earlier success, slammed it forward hoping to drive it deep into the blonde’s tummy.

Hastily Wendy sidestepped, avoiding Tiffany’s attack.  Then, as Tiffany’s extended her body in the attempted head butt, Wendy brought her knee up, hammering Tiffany’s side just below her ribs.  Tiffany’s collapsed sideways, toppling to the float once again with a groan of pain.

Tiffany clutched her chest with one arm as she fought for breath against the pain that felt like a knife in her ribs.  She tried to think, tried to plan how she would fight back, but her mind was numbed with pain and panic.  It wasn’t supposed to be like this!  It was supposed to be sexy – it was supposed to make Heidi dizzy with desire for her.  Instead, it was painful, but worse than the pain was the realization that this bitch was beating her – humiliating her.  Not only was she losing, but she was losing but she was being humbled in front of the entire crowd.

Her mind tried once more to grasp the enormity of the situation, to rally her defenses, but all her mind could grasp was that she was failing Heidi.  She was going to lose this fight – and that would only be the beginning of the nightmare for her.  The thought of Heidi’s bet, and its consequences, terrified her – not so much for what the blonde and her lover might do to Tiffany, but at the thought of everyone at the hotel, including Heidi, knowing her shame.

As Tiffany lay trying to gather her resolve, to find the spirit to fight on, Wendy stalked in a circle around her, her head high, chest thrust out, playing to the crowd as her confidence grew.  She smiled at her fallen, battered opponent.  Tiffany had taunted her, mocked her, unbalanced Wendy mentally with her clever asides to the pool boys.  Now she was a sweat-slicked, exhausted wreck at Wendy’s feet.  Tiffany’s generous bosom heaved as she struggled just to breathe, her left breast almost out of her tight-stretched bikini top, the dark surround of her nipple peeping around the edge of the damp, almost sheer fabric.

The brunette’s lover – Heidi – had been just as arrogant as Tiffany.  She had goaded Michelle into betting Wendy’s servitude for the night on the outcome of the fight.  Now, that bet was about to backfire on her with crushing force.  Wendy smiled to herself as she glanced across the water to where Heidi sat watching.  She relished the look of horror in Heidi’s eyes as she gazed upon her ravaged lover, but when she met Heidi’s gaze, her eyes betrayed an entirely different set of emotions.  Was that admiration?  Envy?  No – Wendy felt a thrill as she realized that it was desire.

A sudden wicked thought occurred to her.  This was too good an opportunity to pass up.  Beating Tiffany and claiming her for the night would be a delicious victory in itself, but seducing her lover at the same time, taking Heidi by right of conquest – and with Heidi’s own eager acquiescence – would be the sweetest victory of all.

She knew instinctively, what it would take, and got right to work.  The fight had just taken on a whole new dimension.  It was no longer just about beating Tiffany physically, but about breaking her spirit, about making her and everyone else here – especially Heidi – know that Wendy was the better woman.  Wendy smiled at the prospect, remembering how others had tried to get the better of her, from Vic to Michelle.  None had succeeded. She had played them. She was going to play Tiffany now.  The brunette – and her lover – would know what it meant to be cowed into submission.

She reached down, again seizing Tiffany’s hair, dragging the brunette up onto her knees.  Tears of pain brimmed in Tiffany’s eyes as Wendy twisted her head upward, staring contemptuously down into the brunette’s face.  “You thought you could beat me?” she asked, her lip curled disdainfully.  “You’re nothing!”  She slapped Tiffany’s face hard,She could have punched her instead of slapping her.  That would have hurt her more, at least physically, but it wasn’t about inflicting physical pain now.  Wendy was out to break Tiffany's spirit, and the contemptuous smack would start that process.

Tiffany's scalp burned from Wendy’s ruthless pulling on her hair. Her battered belly churned. She was afraid she might throw up.  It even hurt to breathe. In the seconds since Wendy had kicked her so hard – each of those seconds felt like an aeon – she had been reaching into herself, summoning the inner strength to renew the battle, to take the fight to her opponent.

It was all to little avail. All she could think of, was how much she hurt – her cheek, her scalp, her belly, her pride – most of all, her pride.  She thought of the audience, watching her being dominated this way.  What were they thinking of her?  Her head jerked savagely to the side as Wendy’s open hand struck her other cheek. She would have groaned if she had enough breath.  Through the fog of pain, anguish and near despair, she heard Wendy’s jeering words, “Take a lot more than you’ve got to take me down, kid.”

Through her tears, she stared out across the pool to where Heidi sat watching.  Her eyes were bright, her mouth was open and Tiffany saw her tongue flick rapidly across her lips.  That simple, tiny gesture crushed Tiffany’s heart in an iron grip.  She knew what that little flick of the tongue meant.  She had seen it many times, the prelude to passion.  Heidi was turned on – turned on by what she was seeing, by witnessing Tiffany being slowly taken apart by the triumphant blonde, a mouse at the mercy of a vindictive cat.  Despair welled up inside her and she let out a pain-filled sob.

Watching, Heidi felt her lover’s anguish.  It tore at her heart to see Tiffany in distress., to watch what had been her idle fantasy going so horridly wrong. There was scarcely a murmur from the crowd around the pool and she too heard Wendy’s jeer and felt a surge of anger.  Tiffany had been all over Wendy until the blonde’s kick had so suddenly turned the fight around.  Still, the evidence was right there in front of her – Wendy was telling the truth.  Maybe Tiffany really didn’t have what it took.  Maybe she lacked the stamina and internal fortitude that it took to endure a conflict like this.  Maybe she just wasn’t good enough.

Nevertheless, she loathed the blonde for belittling Tiffany that way – or at least she wanted to.  Even greater than her dismay at seeing Tiffany so demeaned was her horror at her own reaction to the spectacle.  She could feel her skin prickling with desire – not for Tiffany but for Wendy.  She blushed with shame, but also with lust.  A fire began to smolder deep in her belly.  She blushed even more deeply as she realized she was licking her lips – and her shame grew exponentially as she saw the look on Tiffany’s tear-stained face.  She knew.

As she watched, Wendy leaned over Tiffany, ready to fire another slap at her face, but suddenly Tiffany unleashed a punch that pounded Wendy’s boobs.  Wendy’s arms flew wide and she staggered backwards, jerking her hand free from Tiffany’s hair. Heidi felt a rush of elation – but also a strange, shameful twinge of disappointment – as she saw Tiffany rise and launch another unanswered punch, this one hammering the blonde’s face. She raised a cheer, though she knew that she and Tiffany would have words once her lover had disposed of the blonde.

Wendy reeled backward, getting her arms up, trying to protect her face as she shook her head to clear her vision.  She had been over confident. She had thought Tiffany was finished. She had been wrong.  She promised herself that she wouldn’t make that mistake again. She ducked and wove, parrying Tiffany’s punches.  The pace of the brunette’s attack slowed and she sensed that Tiffany was tiring from the reduced power of her blows. Wendy continued to defend, biding her time.  Confident that Tiffany would run out of wind, she awaited her chance.

She didn’t have long to wait. As Tiffany tried to grab at Wendy’s hair, to pull the blonde onto her upraised knee, she over-reached and left herself open. Wendy saw her chance and counter-attacked, ramming her fist into the brunette’s chest, crushing her left breast against her ribs. Tiffany grunted hard and her attack faltered.  She stepped back, , her chest heaving, her face red, drawn with pain and fatigue.  Wendy kicked again and her foot dug deep into Tiffany’s already injured belly. The brunette staggered, her eyes wide, her mouth open in an agonized gasp. Wendy surged forward, slamming unanswered punches into Tiffany’s face and upper body.

Heidi looked on, horrified as Tiffany withered under Wendy’s' renewed onslaught. She had hoped for a moment that Tiffany's comeback would indeed turn the fight around once more.  For a moment it had looked like it would, but Tiffany had been too ambitious.  In reaching to grab at Wendy’s hair, she had left her own body defenseless.

Surely, Heidi thought, no serious fighter would have done that.  Had her lover forgotten all her training? Tiffany’s inexperience had betrayed her and Wendy clearly knew how to take advantage of that weakness. She looked at the blonde once more, noting the way her muscles rippled beneath her sweat-slicked skin as she pressed her attack against the wilting Tiffany.  Heidi’s horror at the punishment the blonde was unleashing on Tiffany was mingled with increasing admiration for her skill, and that admiration once more began to morph into a dark attraction.  She shifted in her seat, feeling the flush of desire once more in her cheeks, creeping down her neck.  As she watched Tiffany's attempts at defense grow ever weaker – at first she had blocked maybe two punches or kicks out of every three, but that ratio was soon reversed – she felt her nipples grow hard.  Her tongue flicked out across her dry lips.

Wendy slowed her pace.  She knew Tiffany’s defense was weakening, her attack now nonexistent. There was no need to hurry now – she knew she could take her time. She too licked her lips.  This was going to be fun.

She reached forward, slapping Tiffany’s face repeatedly, taunting her.  “You…just…don’t…have…what…it…takes!” she punctuated her words with each stinging slap.  Tiffany brought her hands up to protect her face. There were tears in her eyes as she recognized the truth of Wendy’s words.

Tiffany’s boobs were now swinging free of her displaced bikini top, the smooth flesh reddened and blotched from Wendy’s blows, her nipples hard and swollen, flushed dark.  Wendy went after them again, slapping hard, bouncing Tiffany’s left breast into the right, making them jiggle.  There was a roar of approval from the crowd.  They were firmly on her side now.  She planned to give them a show.

Tiffany yelped as Wendy slapped her left breast again, then her right.  The blows were not hard, more teasing than damaging, but she dropped her hands again. Immediately Wendy switched her attack back to Tiffany’s face, slapping her cheek again.  Tiffany tried to scurry away but her legs felt like lead and besides, she realized again just how limited her options were, trapped on the small float.

“Left cheek!” Wendy called out, loud enough for the audience to hear.  She slapped Tiffany’s left cheek hard, snapping Tiffany’s head to the right.  Tiffany stumbled,  trying to keep her balance, trying to avoid dropping to her knees again. “Midsection!” The blonde’s fist pounded Tiffany’s tummy. Tiffany doubled over with a strangled gasp.

Wendy looked past Tiffany to Heidi.  She saw the look on Heidi’s face – the battle of emotions – and she smiled. “She’s mine – for what she’s worth!” she crowed. “No – make that ours for the night!” She laughed maliciously.

Heidi needed no reminder of what was at stake.  Nor did she need reminding how this had all started – when she had watched that unknown woman destroy Becca Buchan.  She remembered Becca striding confidently, even smugly around David Amery's house, playing the hostess with David's arm around her, welcoming his guests.  She had been so sure of herself, confident and even condescending when she was talking to the blonde who had presumed to cross her.  In less than ten minutes though, the blonde had trashed her, had transformed the oh-so-confident Becca from the lady of the manor into a sobbing, defeated mess.  What was more, Heidi had meant exactly what she had told Tiffany – the victorious, anonymous blonde could have had anyone in the room after winning that fight.  She could certainly have had Heidi.  Heidi had stood there trembling, lusting for her.

Now, as she watched the confident Wendy demolish Tiffany, she felt the same emotions.  She lusted for Wendy too, despite the fact that she was defeating – humbling, humiliating – Heidi’s own lover.  Heidi tried to push that lust down deep inside her, reminding herself how much she loved Tiffany, but to no avail. The lust surged up inside her and she realized with a rush of shame that she was actually squirming in her chair.  She wanted Wendy with a longing that was a physical ache in her chest.  From the look in the blonde’s eyes, she was sure that Wendy would derive equal enjoyment from a victory fuck with her, if only to remind Tiffany of what she had lost.  Her mind seething with conflicting emotions, she watched as Wendy continued her onslaught, pounding Tiffany with a double hammer blow to the back of her neck, driving the brunette to her knees.

Wendy reached forward over Tiffany to seize her hair and jerk her head up, blatantly exposing her own stomach in utter contempt for her opponent’s fighting prowess.  Again though, she was too confident.  Tiffany was down but not yet out and seized the opportunity as Wendy stretched over her.  She slammed her fist deep into the blonde’s belly. She felt it sink home and heard Wendy’s agonized hiss of pain and surprise.

As her blonde torturer stumbled backward, clutching her belly, Tiffany raised one knee and pushed up on it with both hands.  It had taken almost all her remaining strength to fend off Wendy’s attack, and she was not sure she could make it to her feet, but stand she did, though she was hunched over and blinking in the sun’s glare reflected by the water, swaying, fighting to focus through the pain – through the fear – and concentrate her strength and her will once again on the fight.

Drawing again on what she knew only too well was her fast-diminishing well of strength and determination, she turned her gaze to her enemy, clearing everything from her mind except defending herself, on driving Wendy back, on hurting her.  She reminded herself sternly that she was not beaten yet. She stepped forward, fists raised.  There were cheers from the crowd.

Wendy’s surprise at Tiffany’s resurgence was short lived.  She had been shocked when Tiffany’s punch had hit her hard in the pit of her stomach, but she had been more surprised than hurt.  She had retreated but only to regroup and to inwardly scold herself for being over confident.  She had underestimated the brunette for the second time.  She did not think her luck would hold out for a third.  She would take no chances from here on.  She would put Tiffany down – hard.

She watched Tiffany rise, slowly and unsteadily, pain and exhaustion evident in every movement.  The brunette was fit and fast, but fighting wasn’t just about knowing how to do the moves.  It was about spirit, tenacity and sheer willpower.  Tiffany was already learning a harsh lesson in humility.  Wendy was about to make that lesson even harder.  . “The bitch is out of gas,” she muttered to herself.

She stepped forward.  Tiffany fired a punch at her face, but telegraphed the blow like a raw amateur. Wendy ducked it easily. The punch went over her head.  Tiffany stumbled forward, off-balance.  Wendy sprang at her, hammering her head into Tiffany’s tummy again.  Tiffany staggered and groaned, doubling over once more as her devastated abs took yet another fierce blow.  Wendy stood upright, spinning to the side, and pushed almost gentlyon Tiffany’s shoulder.  The brunette crumpled to her knees, then toppled to her side on the float.

Wendy smiled.  “Come on, sweetie.  A bit shaky, huh?  You need some help to stand?” She stretched out her hand as if to help Tiffany up.  Tiffany hissed angrily at her, and she stepped back with a grin.  “Please yourself, honey.” She smiled and stood waiting as Tiffany slowly rose to her feet once more.  She swayed on her feet, her shoulders hunched, her arms hanging at her sides.  Wendy kicked almost lazily, as one might kick a pebble down the road. Her foot sank deep into the pit of Tiffany’s stomach.  That’s how it’s done, bitch! Wendy thought to herself.  Tiffany tried too late to step out of the way, or maybe she was too slow to start moving. Either way, it didn’t matter.  The impact whipped Tiffany forward at the waist.  She lost her balance as she threw both arms across her ravaged belly, and slumped to her knees with an agonized whimper, lacking the breath to cry out.

Tiffany knew it was over.  She was beaten.  The blonde had outfought her. All she could hope for, was to get out of this with some shred of her pride still intact.  Maybe – just maybe – Wendy would let her go without completely humiliating her. Right now, she wanted to be anywhere but here on the float. She could not bring herself to look at the audience – especially not at Heidi.  Instead she looked up through tears of despair and shame at her victorious foe, hoping for some hint of compassion, of pity.  Instead she saw disdain, fierce joy and wicked anticipation on the blonde’s face, and she shuddered.

Again Wendy stepped back.  She raised both arms in front of her and made a contemptuous upward motion with both her hands.  “Come on, sweetie, up you get!  Show us what you got!”  Tiffany’s breasts bobbed, her shoulders rising and falling as she fought to breathe.  She stared at Wendy, then blushed in embarrassment as she crowd began to chant, “Up! Up! UP!”

Wendy stayed back as Tiffany rose, even slower this time, showing her foe just how little fear – how little respect – she had for her.  Tiffany stood for a moment, stumbled and barely caught herself as she took a step backward.  Wendy let her recover her balance, then lunged forward, her right arm lashing out like a striking snake.  The heel of her open hand struck Tiffany in the center of her chest, between her breasts.  Tiffany let out a breathless grunt and stumbled backward another step.  Too late she realized how close she was to the edge of the float – perhaps she only realized when her left foot sank into the water rather than finding the rubber matting of the float – and her pained expression turned to one of shock and terror as her arms flailed wildly, her hands clawing at empty air.  She toppled backwards into the pool with a massive splash as the crowd roared in delight.

Wendy watched as Tiffany thrashed about in the water, expending what little remained of her strength. At last she bent over, reached down and seized Tiffany by the hair, dragging her back to the edge of the float.  Sinking to one knee, she hauled Tiffany half out of the water, until the edge of the float was across her back just below her shoulders, then pushed her head down to the rubber mat, arching her back painfully, thrusting her bare breasts up toward the sky, forcing the brunette to stare into her eyes.  “You’re finished, bitch!” she sneered.  “You’re all mine!”

Tiffany shook her head weakly, as much as she could with Wendy pinning her down by the hair.  She knew Wendy was right.  She was beaten.  She had no strength left with which to fight, and no spirit left to use it, even if she had.  Nevertheless, she could not bring herself to admit it, not to the gloating blonde, not in front of Heidi.

Wendy’s lip curled.  “To stupid to know when to quit!” She reached out over the edge of the float and spread the fingers of her hand across Tiffany’s tight-stretched tummy.  “If you won’t beg, then let’s hear you scream!” She dug her fingers into Tiffany’s tortured abs and twisted hard.  Tiffany’s hips bucked and her arms flapped weakly as she screamed in agony for a moment before Wendy relaxed her grip.  “Come on, skank…I can do this all day!” Her fingers tightened on Tiffany’s tummy again.

Tiffany stiffened in awful anticipation of the pain to come.  She bit her lip hard and then cried out breathlessly, “No!  No!  Stop!”

Wendy stopped.  “You’re done.  Say it!”

Tiffany’s voice was a sibilant whisper.  “I’m done!”

Wendy’s nails dug into her ravaged belly again, though lightly – a threat.  “Say it out loud!  Let them hear!”

“I’m done!” Tiffany called out, half gasp, half sob.  She seemed to sag against the side of the float, like a rag doll.

Wendy smiled.  “Oh honey, you’re not even close to done yet.  This isn’t over for you, not till sunrise tomorrow.”  She reached out further and hooked her fingers into the front of Tiffany’s thong.  With a explosive grunt of effort, she hauled Tiffany bodily out of the water, dumping her sideways on the float like a sack of potatoes, jerking the thong up between her pussy lips in the process and making Tiffany wail pitifully in pain.

The blonde stood, still holding the bedraggled Tiffany by the hair, and dragged her a few feet away from the edge of the float, holding her up as she swayed unsteadily on her knees.  Her wet hair was plastered across her face in a tangled mass.  Her thong was stretched out, ruined and hung half-way down her thighs, exposing her swollen nether lips and the neatly trimmed, inch-wide landing strip of her pubes to the eager eyes of the audience.  Her breasts swung back and forth as Wendy shook her gently, teasingly.  Water dripped from the tips of her erect nipples.

Heidi bit her lower lip hard in an effort to keep from moaning. She realized she was sitting stiffly with both hands pressed hard into her lap.  It took a supreme effort of will to keep from fingering herself, from openly cheering for Wendy. The triumphant blonde exuded power, strength, dominance – all the qualities Heidi admired and wanted. Tiffany did not.  Heidi could hardly bear to look at her, a disheveled mess kneeling submissively before the victorious, magnificent Wendy.

She jumped at a touch on her shoulder, and whipped her head around.  Michelle, Wendy’s partner, stood behind her, to her left.  She smiled knowingly at Heidi, and her fingers trailed across the bare skin of Heidi’s shoulder to the back of her neck, beneath her hair.  Heidi shivered and could not restrain a lascivious moan.  Michelle’s smile grew wider, more satisfied.

Wendy called out loudly, “Hey, Mr Harvard Business School…let’s get this barge to the dock!”  The pool boy who had escorted Tiffany and Wendy earlier bent to the control box at the pool’s edge, and the float began to move slowly in a string of ripples, toward where Heidi sat.

As it grew closer, Heidi could see the blotches on Tiffany’s once-unblemished skin where Wendy’s fingers had gripped her, the red patches where the blonde’s fists had hit home.  She could see the shock, the exhaustion, the defeat on Tiffany’s face, but she could not bring herself to look into Tiffany’s eyes.  Instead she looked up at Wendy, and saw that the blonde was staring straight back at her – hungrily.

As the float bumped the side of the pool, Michelle’s hand tightened in Heidi’s hair, drawing hair firmly, though not roughly, to her feet.  She felt as though her knees might buckle, but she took several steps forward with Michelle’s fingers still guiding her by her neck.

Wendy glanced down at Tiffany who still knelt at her feet.  “You don’t have what it takes, do you?”  Tiffany said nothing for a moment.  Wendy slapped her face. “I can’t hear you, nor can anyone else. Speak up!”

Tiffany gave a tiny sob.  “No,” she whimpered.

“No what?  Show some manners!”  Wendy slapped Tiffany’s face again

“No Miss,” said Tiffany tremulously.  “I don’t have what it takes.”

“Who’s the better woman?”

“You are, Ms Wendy.”  Tiffany’s head was bowed, her whole body cowed, her eyes fixed firmly on the paved pool edge.

Wendy turned her eyes back to Heidi.  This time Heidi needed no guidance from Michelle.  She stepped across from the pool’s edge onto the float, and did not flinch as Wendy’s arm slipped around her waist, drawing her close, her chest pressing firmly into Wendy’s glistening breasts.  Their lips met and Heidi moaned needfully as her mouth opened, inviting Wendy’s tongue inside.

Tiffany heard the sound – knew the sound so well – and it felt like a dagger in her heart to know that it was not for her.  She wondered if it would ever be for her, ever again.  She hung her head and sobbed.

Without breaking the kiss, Wendy drew Tiffany halfway up to her feet and shoved her forward, off the float, onto the poolside.  Michelle caught her with a hand in her hair and stepped back, dragging Tiffany with her, holding her as Wendy had done a moment before.  Her head still bowed, peering with tear-filled eyes through the matted curtain of her hair, Tiffany watched as the float began to retreat again across the expanse of the pool, carrying Wendy and Heidi with it.

Heidi did not even look back.

THE END

« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2013, 04:06:24 PM »
I would like to thank all involved in this story it was a well written job by all and also thank Tiff for being a great buddy and great sport but honey blondes rule I think you realize that now.