News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Quisha Page VS Charlie Chase-Champ VS Champ Prefight encounter

• 1 Replies

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
Quisha Page{alt}
VS
Charlie Chase{alt}  

It had taken me weeks of planning and some underhanded shit I won't elaborate on, but I finally had gotten 2 of my favorite catfighters to have it out in a motel room catfight that was only supposed to be a preliminary interview to setup the Ring Catfight. I stood a few feet from Charliehttp://www.afwwrestling.com/Profile_Charlee_Chase.html and Quishahttp://www.afwwrestling.com/Profile_Quisha_Page.html as the two beauties had instantly started insulting each other. Both were wearing long robes with bra's, panties, stockings and garters. Charlie had green eyes, blonde hair down to her neck and her 5’8’ frame was said to be  40E-26-36 and weighed in around 135 pounds. Across from her stood the wrestling goddess Quisha, standing at 5’6’ and weighing in around 135 pounds. She boasted a 38DDD-25-36 shape and her hazel colored eyes were blazing with anticipation at the upcoming catfight  "You look much more pathetic off camera and even older then I thought you would.", the Floridian blonde taunted. "Well, you’re even uglier off camera" the California beauty shot back like a bullet. I can't wait to crush those tits you so proud of and make you beg like the dog you are!"
       Charlie started forward as she said, "I can't wait till next week and I get you between my legs and crush you till your ribs start to crack you old skanky cxnt!" Quisha came right at her and the 2 beauties slammed each other’s chest together as each tried to make the other give ground. "Your nothing but a washed up bitch who had to create her own company to keep beating on other women.", the blonde spat out like venom from a cobra! Quisha got red faced and spat back, “Who the fuck do you think you’re talking too…., you Floridian whore!”  The blondes green eyes blazed with anger as she quickly slapped her rival across her face as she yelled back, “No one calls me a whore you Californian slut!”  Enraged at being slapped Quisha suddenly reached up and around and grabbed a handful of Charlies hair at the back her head and yanked her head backwards as hard as she could and punched her in the left tit!
        "You started your own website so you could get guys to fuck your ugly fat ass!" she yelled back at her. Now it was Charlie who stiffened in anger and as she stepped back she ripped her fingers down the fronts of Quisha's chest with her nails and ripped her bra down, exposing her famous and sexy tits and leaving a trail of marks down the fronts. Crying out and still tugging on her foes blonde hair, she ripped a punch into her rivals left tit again, this time as hard as she could, and now Charlie was crying out in pain as she ground her knuckles into the firm tit with a  huge smile on her face. "Whats wrong blondie? I thought you wrote that you could take anything I could dish out? All those assholes telling me in the fight blogs how you would be straddling me and crushing my tits as you laughed and I cried! Well that's a funny laugh you have!" Quisha pulled her hand back and lashed out, backhanding the front of the tit and catching the nipple perfectly as Charlie let loose another cry of pain. Grabbing the fat orb around the nipple she dug her fingers in as deep as they would go and started twisting the tit back and forth like she was trying to twist it off as Charlie's eyes flashed with pain!
     "Come on fight back you scared cow!", taunted the dark haired beuaty and after a few more cries of pain Charlie granted her wish! Raking her nails down the exposed right tit with her left hand caused her foe to release her hair, and now able to look at her foes face she sent a vicious uppercut to Quisha's chin that snapped her head upwards and she fell back two steps as she tried to recover her balance, tugging the blonde with her by her left tit,  Charlie was not able to hold back a small cry as her tit was stretched to its limit and beyond. Charlie fought through the pain and was right on her foe, smashing a hard uppercut to the right tit that sent it flying, but was surprised when the Californian seemed to ignore it. A second blow had the same affect, and she was about to change tactics, but caught sight of a slight trembling on her foes upper lip! When she plowed her fist in the third time she smiled through her own pain as Quisha's body stiffened visibly! The fourth blow lifted the tit high in the air and as soon as it came down the blonde ripped a punch deep into it and downward that saw her fist sink in to almost her wrist and that made Quisha cry out and release her hold on the blonde's left tit! You could see the relief cross her face as she yelled out, "Now whose getting her tits destroyed? Take this, you fucking old skank cxnt"!, she screamed out as she started pounding away like an enraged tigress at each tit, driving her fists in deeply with every blow before she switched back to uppercuts.
            Quisha looked stunned at the sheer ferocity of her foe's powerful punching attack, as she stumbled back a few steps, then hit the table! Her face was now twisted in obvious pain and her eyes were squinted as she stiffened each time a blow slammed into the underside of a boob! "I am going to pound and squeeze the shit out of these tits of yours till your begging and pleading me to stop." yelled the blonde as she suddenly grabbed each orb of flesh and used them push Quisha backwards onto the table and proceeded to smash them up wards against her shoulder blades as Quisha began crying out in pain! Below them Quisha was desperately trying to hook her legs around her opponents and when she finally did she twisted to the left and then used her right arm to push up off the table and with a cry of anger she used her other hand to push the blonde back by her right shoulder and sent her crashing to the ground! Pain ws etched across Quisha’s pretty face but she quickly recovered and with an animal like snarl, she jumped upwards and  came crashing down knees first onto her foe's ample chest!
          "AAAAUUGHHHHH.......Fucking shitttttt......!" screamed out the blonde as her boobs were completely mashed under each knee with greater force then anyone had ever done to her in her many battles! Quisha started slapping her across the face numerous times, an when Charlie brought her hands up to block the blows she quickly sat on her belly and started raining blows down onto her blonde rivals tits with tremendous force in retaliation for Charlie’s early breast beating, both her tits already swollen and bruised from the vicious onslaught! Her face was a mask of rage as she pummeled her foe’s tits like no one before her! Charlie was in agony and in utter desperation she reached up and raked her nails down each of Quisha'a tits, but even that failed to pause her foe’s attack! Crying out as another blow slammed down and crushed her right boob she quickly latched onto the front of each tit and pulled them outwards then smashed them together as hard as she could!
       Quisha ignored the first few smashes as she continued her boob punch-out, but soon the pain of the attack was apparent on her face and after 2 more loud smashes of tit flesh against tit flesh she cried out and grabbed the blonde's wrists and they struggled for a few seconds till Qusha freed herself from the vicious torture at her foes hands!   "Aughhhh.... fucking Floridian whoreeee!!!!", cried out the wrestling queen as she released her hold on the blonde's wrists an quickly  brought both hand down in hammer fists and smashed the now swollen orbs as Charlie unleashed a scream of utter pain and wrapped her arms protectively around her aching breasts! "Oh no you fucking blonde bitch…. that’s not going to help you! Quisha slipped her hands under each arm and grabbing each tit by the nipple she wrenched them back and forth as the stunned blonde cried out in agony! Any second I would see Quisha finishing off the Floridian beauty exactly as I had imagined one of them finishing off the other! Of course at this point fate intervened and the door opened up with a loud slam as the producer finally showed up and started screaming and cursing! Ahhhhhhhhh......, so close and now I would be denied my dream ending as Quisha halted her attack and was chastised by the producer! Charlie cupped her tenderized tits in her hands and glared at Quisha as she spat out angrily,” Oh you fucking skank! It is so on you fucking washed-up bitch!! I can't wait till our fight because I am so going to make you pay for this!” In the background I heard the producer as he bitched and moaned about how pissed he was and how they had wasted his time and were both too fucked up to fight the following week. Feeling a little bit at fault, well a lot, I explained how we could make this work to his advantage. After a few moments of hearing my strategy he got real excited and seemed almost pleased that the fight had occurred. Both the lovely fighters needed ice, so of course I volunteered to ice up each one’s chest for as long as they wanted!!!

Ring Catfight story to follow!

« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 01:00:06 AM by wrdwvr »
Wrdwvr

Offline Raypops

Re: Quisha Page VS Charlie Chase-Champ VS Champ Prefight encounter
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 01:20:19 AM »
Wow! Fantastic prelim wrdwvr, can't wait for the main event!