News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Amanda vs. Jill 2.5

• 6 Replies

Offline Dobie

Amanda vs. Jill 2.5
« on: July 11, 2013, 11:02:44 PM »
Jill:

My mom put her finger to her lips and gestured for me to join her standing

near the open window. From there we could hear Amanda and her mom arguing

inside.

Amanda's Mom: Where do you think you're going.

Amanda: To my room.

A. M.: You'd better not!

Amanda: Watch me!

I heard her walk away without another word. Then I heard a little shriek.

Amanda: What are you doing?

(Somehow I just knew that Amanda had just lost had her bikini top taken away.)

A. M.: I'm giving this to Jill.

Amanda: What?!

A. M.: You heard me. If you're going to run and hide from that little bitch after

you started the fight then she's obviously the winner.

At this point my mom grabbed my wrist and held my arm in the air. I grinned and

did a little bow.

Amanda: You're not serious.

A. M. Try me.

Amanda: Why are you doing this to me?

A. M.: I broke up the fight to give you another chance to come back, when you

were ready. Not so you could run away
       Amanda: I didn't need you to break up the fight.

A. M.: Don't kid yourself, babe. If I hadn't Jill would have kicked your ass. Right now

Michelle would probably be holding her arm up in a victory pose, with a big stupid smug

grin on her face.

Mom and I looked at each other, forcing ourselves not to let out a giggle. Their

conversation went on a little while longer. As they talked I could tell Amanda was getting

more and more enthusiastic about getting back at me. Of course she couldn't just come

out here and start fighting, not after the way her mother had broken up our fight just a

few minutes ago, but Amanda's mom had a plan to take care of that: basically, goad me

into starting a fight. Then if Amanda got the upper hand it would only be fair to let her

go at me. (If I started to win I'm sure she would have broken us up immediately).

As they talked they both called me a bitch more than once. I didn't mind; I knew

it meant they thought of me as a threat. My mother's reaction was different.

Michelle:

Jill must have noticed something in my body language as I stood glaring at the door,

waiting for Shannon, because she stepped in front of me and asked, "Can we please

make tonight just about me and Amanda?" Of course I promised.

The door opened. "Let the games begin," Jill said softly so  that only I could hear.

The name of the game was, "Goad the other girl into making the first move." This was

the kind of game both girls were masters at, especially when it came to each other.

Amanda came outside carrying a pitcher of lemonade, which she set on the picnic

table. Shannon followed close behind with the glasses. Amanda poured a glass of

lemonade. I had a feeling that that most of it was destined to be "accidentally" spilled

on Jill.

"Your mom was right," Jill told Amanda. "We shouldhug and make up, at least

until Saturday. Before Amanda could react Jill was embracing Amanda. Amanda

jumped back and let out a yell as the ice-cold drink spilled on her.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry," Jill said.

"No, it wasn't your fault, really," Amanda replied.  "Please stay. It will be fun."

Shannon:

MIchelle and I were sitting poolside. I splashed her, playfully. At least it was

as playful as it could be considering the mood we were both in. "It's funny," I

said.  We went more than twenty years without fighting. Now I can hardly wait

for five days."

"I'm not sure I can last five minutes."

"We don't have to, you know. We're both nearly naked, and we hate each

other right now. What better time to have a fight?"

"I don't hate you," MIchelle replied.

"Really? Not even a little? Even after what I've put Jill through today.?"

Michelle smiled. "You know what? You're absolutely right. I do hate you.

But we can't fight tonight."

"Why not?"

Michelle told me about the promise she made to Jill. As she talked I

couldn't help noticing her bikini top. It was red, with no neck strap. Very sexy.

And very easy to unhook. And I hadn't made any promises.

"That's very thoughtful of you," I said as I put my hand on her shoulder.

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: Amanda vs. Jill 2.5
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 01:11:04 AM »
A great start

Offline amyfights1418

• love to cat nhb pin sub box been doing cyber too
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 08:26:36 PM »
Cant wait for them to fight again

Offline amyfights1418

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 02:26:40 PM »
That and it be cool if seen a pic of all four ladies

Offline Dobie

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2013, 10:03:34 PM »
Jill:

"How did I get myself into this again?", I thought as I struggled underwater.  Things had been

going along so well. I was stretched out on the grass by the pool. Amanda had been trying for about ten

minutes to "accidentally" spill the ice from her drink on me. At the other end of the pool our moms were

arguing. I took my eyes off Amanda in order to watch. Almost immediately I got a lapful of ice. I forced

myself not to flinch or yell out. Instead I just smiled and said, "Ooh, that feels good." Actually it was a

really hot day, and it did feel kind of good. Almost as good as smiling sweetly at your best friend/enemy

who's trying desperately to provoke you.

Just then I heard my mom yell out, "Oh shit," followed by a splash as Amanda's mom jumped into

the pool. Amanda's mom stood in the water, splashing my mom. My mom's bikini top was

floating in front of her. My mom reached out from poolside to grab her top. Just as she touched it

Amanda's mom pulled it a little farther away. My mom stretched out to try to reach it without getting

into the water. Before I could stop her Amanda tossed one of her ice cubes at my mom. My mom

flinched a litte and lost her balance. She fell in. Amanda's mom jumped on her back and pushed her

under the water. My mom managed to flip her over. They thrashed around in the water for a bit, before

Amanda's mom broke away and swam for the edge of the pool.

"You get out of the pool to get away from me, so you lose, remember?", my mom said.

"Not really. We're not fighting, remember?", Amanda's mom replied. Then she turned to me

and winked. My mom started to fix her bikini top. "Let me help you with that," Amanda's mom said,

grabbing the top by one of the straps. My mom pulled away from her, leaving Amanda's mom holding

her top. She held it out to her, taunting her. My mom did nothing. I knew she was only putting up with

this because of her promise to me, so I swallowed my pride and asked Amanda's

mom for my mom's top.
       She smiled and said, "Anything for you. Here." Only instead of handing the bikini top to me

she tried to toss it past me, to Amanda. We collided with each other as we both grabbed for it.

Amanda was knocked down, but before I could do anything about it her mother grabbed me from

behind. "You promised; no fighting, remember?"

Right then I realized I had made a mistake. If we kept going eventually I'd be the one to get

knocked down and you better believe Amanda would be taking full advantage. I decided to leave.

Before I could go I had to get my clothes, which I had left in Amanda's bedroom.  While there

I took a closer look at exactly where she had put my old bikini. It was draped around a 3rd place

trophy from our first swim meet. Even though she had already won first place in another event that day

she had always cherished this one. It was the last event of the day, and my last chance to win

something. She beat me by a fraction of a second and got to send me home empty-handed(Actually she

didn't send me anywhere. We rode home together. That was a fun ride.)

Amanda came up and shoved me from behind. "PUT THAT BACK!", she screamed. I had

intended to leave it but I found myself clutching my old bikini while Amanda tried to take it away

from me.

"You know, if we start to fight now there's no one to break us up," I said.

She smiled and said "That's right. I'll tell you what. If you can get out of this room with this

bikini you can keep it." I was sorely tempted but I decided that I really wanted my mom to watch me

beat Amanda. Plus, after all the crap my mom had had to take from Amanda's mom she deserved to see

me beat Amanda. And Amanda's mom really deserved to watch Amanda get beaten. I let go and

started to leave.

"Do you really have to go now?", Amanda asked.

"Don't worry. I'll be back Saturday to kick your butt."

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror as I walked out. I looked good in my bikini.

Unfortunately I had gone up to her room to change back into my clothes, which were still sitting on her

bed. I really could have gone home in just my bikini, but I couldn't leave without my purse. Cursing

under my breath I went back. I expected Amanda to give me a hard time but she was waiting there

holding my purse. She handed it to me, smiling. I thanked her and started to walk away again.

"You know, if you stay I could teach you to do a backflip." Believe it or not, Amanda and I are

usually friendly competitors, in most things. Gymnastics is another story. We've been bitter rivals since

we were young girls taking our first gymnastics lesson.

I spun around on her. "There is no way you can do a better backflip than me!"

She smiled. I could tell she thought she was once more in control. She was right. "Prove it," she

said.

Shannon:

The girls ended up having our own gymnastics/diving competition. It was always fun watching the

girls compete. It was even better without now that we didn't have to worry about any rules of "good

sportsmanship".  There was no fair way to judge between them, so they took turns doing various flips

and somersaults off the side of the pool, basically waiting for the other girl to wipe out. 

(To be honest, in a judged contest Jill would have won. Would it be mean of me to point out that

young female gymnasts who haven't developed yet are generally considered to have an unfair

advantage? Good.)

Eventually Amanda moved up to the diving board. She cartwheeled the length of the diving board,

moving right into a handspring. Of course Jill had to match it. As Jill climbed the ladder it was obvious

that she was a little nervous, which was understandable after the way her first dive had turned out

earlier. At the top of the ladder she stopped and took a few deep breaths to get herself under

control. "Get ready, Amanda," I called out. "You might have to pull her out of the water this time."

I have to give Jill credit. She kept her cool. She just looked down at Amanda, smiled, and said "If

you pull me out of the water you can have my top," .

"You're on," Amanda said.

I wasn't done yet, however. Jill started to do a cartwheel. "Watch out, Jill!", I shouted. It was

the kind of thing  Amanda and Jill used to do to distract each other, when they were younger. Childish,

but in this case effective. Okay, maybe I'm giving myself too much credit. Maybe it was just her nerves.

Maybe she just plain misjudged the end of the diving board.

Jill:

Anyway, there I was, doing a handstand split at the edge of the board, when I realized I was losing

my balance. Just as I realized it was hopeless my eyes met Amanda's. I could tell she knew, too.

Like before,  I hit the water hard enough to knock the wind out of me a little. It didn't take long for

me to recover. Just long enough for Amanda to grab me and swim over to the side of the pool. She had

me partway out of the water before I managed to push her away. She climbed out of the pool, then

crouched down, offering me a hand up. I took her hand.

"Jill!", my mother yelled. Amanda's mom was laughing. That's when I realized that I was actually

helping
Amanda pull me out of the pool! I grabbed her leg with my free hand and pulled her off

balance. She flipped over into the pool.

We were in the deep end of the pool. I was leaning on the edge of the pool with my arms crossed.

Amanda pulled herself up and sat next to me. She grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled. I did the

same to her.

"Sorry, Amanda," her mom said. "I tried to keep Jill from fighting, but I guess it's no use."

"That's all right, Mom," Amanda said.

"Michelle and I talked it over while you two were inside. Same rules as before. First girl

to give up loses her top."

"If she still has it on," Amanda replied.

"Okay, anytime you're ready, go ahead." I started to push off the side. "Oh Jill, one other

thing," Amanda's mom said. I stopped. I heard a splash as Amanda jumped into the water.

"What?", I asked.

She grinned. "Never mind," she said. Then she winked. I felt Amanda tug at my leg. While

her mother was distracting me she had had time to get into position to do her little leapfrog

move, the one that had almost finished me off as soon as we got started the last time.

I started to pull away from her the only way I could go, up onto the pool deck. I heard my

mother's voice. "Jill, don't!". Then it hit me. "Same rules as before." The only real rule we had

was the one Amanda's mom had made up when I got out of the pool the first time: "You got out

of the pool to get away from her. That's the same as giving up."

I craned my neck to look at Amanda, but I didn't really have to. Even with my eyes closed

I could have seen the malicious little grin she had on her face. She knew I was stuck. My arms were

already starting to ache a little. I would not be able to stay in this position much longer, and

I couldn't change positions without getting out of pool. 

I quickly decided the best thing to do to give myself a fighting chance would be to take a deep

breath and let myself drop down into the water now. I could have sworn that even with my head

underwater I could hear Amanda laughing as she jumped pushed herself up onto my shoulders.

Offline amyfights1418

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2013, 02:54:34 PM »
Sounds like tjis be a gridge fight which is great

Offline amyfights1418

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2013, 04:04:56 AM »
Are you going to write more on this story sounds like they going to have a war