News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A Taste of Bitterness

• 6 Replies

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
A Taste of Bitterness
« on: July 12, 2013, 07:50:19 PM »
Author's note: This is a short story I wrote for a Yahoo group I am part of.  I thought some of you here might enjoy it too.  Sunny is a good friend of mine, and a wonderful person, if you don't know her.  She is also in terrific shape...I would describe her as a fitness model type.  This is about how I would imagine a fight between us would go....

;D

A Taste of Bitterness
By Jonica

The steam rises from the floor and seems to hang all around me....enveloping and swallowing me.  My hair already drips with sweat and my body feels wet and slippery.  I stare across the small room at my opponent.  Sunny and I have fought before.  A long time ago.  I actually won that battle, but most importantly I gained a friend.  We even became a little more than friends.  We grew apart the last couple of years, though.  Now it seems that destiny has brought us together again.  As happy as I am to see an old friend, I am also a competitive person, by nature.  Sunny is the same way.  She returns my stare and I begin to circle to my right with my eyes locked on hers.

Wow!  She hasn't changed much over the last couple of years!  Except she might be in even better shape!  She looks terrific.  Her long dark hair hangs loosely down her back.  Her Asiatic features accentuate her beauty and give her a sultry look that melts hearts.  Her muscular body glistening with perspiration makes me catch my breath and gulp.  I bite my lower lip and continue to circle.  Now she is moving with me.  Her body taut as if she is expecting an attack.  The steam swirls and feels even hotter as we move.  My feet feel warm and wet on the slippery tile floor.  I have to be careful.  If she manages to get me on my back I could be in trouble.  However, being on my feet might not be much of an advantage against her.  She is obviously stronger than me, and she looks quick.  It's hard to believe I am bigger than her.  Looks can be deceiving.  She is muscular.  I am softer...lol.

Time seems to stand still as we continue to circle.  I briefly swipe a drop of sweat off my forehead to keep it out of my eyes, but she doesn't respond.  She keeps those intense eyes locked on mine.  A mocking...almost mischievous...smile pulls at the corner of her mouth.  Without even realizing it, I have closed the gap.  When I realize how close I am to her I imagine what those arms could do if they lock around me.  I intake sharply and her slight smile grows.  As it does, I move and tie up with her collar and elbow.  Big mistake.  All she has to do is lean forward and push against me.  Her strength and leverage advantage is evident immediately.  I stagger backwards and my foot slips on the wet tile.  I quickly regain my balance but she is already there.  Her hand slips under my arm and pulls me into her.  She twists her hips and my feet fly over her back.  The room echoes with the slap of wet flesh and the thud of bone on wet tile as I land on my shoulder blades and back.

"NGGGHHHHHH!!!!"  I groan from the impact and try to catch my breathe but her hand grasps my hair and pulls me into a sitting position.  My hand grabs at her wrist but it's too late.  Her knee slams into my chest, driving me onto my back again.  

"Ummmpppphhhhh!!!"  I moan on impact.

Already reeling...I roll onto my side.  My sweat slick back peels off the tile with a wet hiss.  My purple thong is already soaked.  I try to get to my knees, but something slams into my back driving me forward.  I reach out to stop myself from hitting the tile benches face first, but there is no fear of that.  Two arms snake under my armpits and pull me roughly backwards.  Her breasts mushroom against my back and her hot breath steams against my ear.  Her knee lifts and slams so hard into my butt and crotch that it literally lifts me off my feet.  Then she does it a second time.

"Ummmpph.....ummmpph!!!"  I groan from the two knee lifts...then I feel her hands braid behind my neck.  

"So this is my welcoming party, huh?"  Her voice sounds in my ear.  Her warm breath tickles my sweaty cheek as she talks.  "And you're a champion here?"  She taunts as she locks on the full nelson and begins twisting her upper body back and forth causing me to flop limply around like a rag doll.  Each time she twists my nearly bare butt caresses her lower abs.  They feel like cold granite on my warm, wet skin.

My ponytail sweeps wildly across Sunny's face as she violently whips me back and forth in the tight full nelson.  My mind races trying to think of a way to escape but she has the hold on way too tight.  I think about lifting my heel and hammering it onto her barefoot, but each time I try she whips me so violently from side to side that I nearly lose my balance.  I fear that if that happens she might snap my neck!  

My legs begin to go weak anyway, and I fear that I am about to fall.  My breathing...as it is...becomes more and more labored.  My chin tucks hard against my chest and I begin to think I might pass out.  However, Sunny has different ideas.  After a few minutes of this back and forth motion, she simply releases the hold in mid-motion and momentum carries my body against the hard tile wall.  I slap the wet tile with a smack of bare flesh and a grunt of pain, "Ummmppphhhh."

The impact is so hard that I stumble back a few feet before landing on my butt with a thud.  I try to slump onto my side so I can regroup, but Sunny is apparently in no mood to let me rest.  "Get up sweetie!"  She says in her nasally New York accent then she pulls me onto my knees by the ponytail.

"NggggggGGGHHHHH FUCKKKKKK!!!!"  I scream in frustration and pain as she handles me like a play toy again.  Now on my knees, she kneels in front of me and pulls me face down towards her.  She locks her arm around the back of my head and pulls me cheek against her side....more accurately against the side of her naked breast ...and locks on a brutal front face hold.  My hands immediately begin pushing against her side and I try to reach around her, but the viciousness of her early onslaught has left me somewhat drained.  

I open my eyes and stare at her hip while she crushes my face against her side.  Her boob presses against my cheek causing my mouth to moosh into a sneer.  I begin to panic when she rocks from side to side making my face twist and mash even more against her breast.  I fear that she will work my head into position to have my mouth and nose pressed into her side, thus smothering me.  I have no desire to be knocked out here in the steam room!  I slam my fist into her side with all the power I can find.  Then I do it again.  And again.....

I am rewarded with some painful grunts from my opponent, but not with a weakening of the hold.  Instead she taunts me, "My my....you do have some fight in you!"  Then she falls onto her butt and back...pulling me headfirst down with her.  The crown of my head hits the hard, wet tile so hard that I see stars.  Her powerful thighs raise on either side of me and clamp down.  I find myself literally face down / ass up with her scissoring me in two AND my head is still pressed against her boob!

Sunny rocks back and the crown of my head grinds painfully against the wet tile floor.  "Ngggghhhhhh," I moan pitifully but the sound is muffled because my mouth and nose are firmly mashed against her bare, sweaty boob.  Her powerful thighs cut into my sides and I literally feel my ribs cracking!  I know there is no way I can make a comeback now.  This fight is lost....hell, if you can even call it a fight!  Sunny has pretty much destroyed me!  I am supposedly a champion here!  Sunny is no rookie, but I know the ins and outs of this league.  However, here I am.  Trapped and whimpering.

I lift my hand and lightly tap her side to signal my submission.  In response, I get a giggle and another nasally taunt,  "My my!  Giving up so soon?"  Another giggle, "I don't think so Joni!"  The she rolls onto her side and pins my head under her body and locks the scissors on even tighter.  I frantically slap her side to signal my submission.

"Nope.  Not accepted.  It's over when I say it's over."

Her sweat slick side and boob crush my head against the warm, wet tiles and my feet thrash wildly.  My hand keeps tapping her side over and over, but now it's obvious she is just playing with me.  She keeps me trapped like this for a few minutes until I finally give up and go limp.  She squeezes her thighs one last time and then frees me.  I roll onto my back on the warm floor and lie there moaning pitifully.  I haven't been woman-handled like this in a long, long time.  

Two hands grip my hair and pull me into a sitting positions.  Then I am yanked forward between Sunny's thighs.  Her legs squeeze my sides lightly but not as hard as before.  I open my eyes and find that I am facing her.  "Play time, Joni,"  She giggles again.  I try to squirm away but she tightens her thighs so hard that I yelp, "Ngghh!"

"Stop that!  If you try that again I will break you in half!"

I stay still and keep my eyes closed tightly.

"Lick my bellybutton, Joni..."

I open my eyes and look up at her.  Did I hear her right?  A tight squeeze from her thighs tells me I did.  

"I said lick my bellybutton!  Kiss it like your fucking prom date!"

I whimper again, "S-Sunny p-please....you won...."  Another tight squeeze and I obediently run my tongue over her sweaty tummy.  I literally French kiss her bellybutton.  

My body is not hot but not from being in a steam room fighting.  Now it is hot and red from humiliation and embarrassment.  A giggle tells me that she knows what I am feeling, but she does not tell me to stop.  My tongue slides into her bellybutton and my lips form a seal around it.  I lightly suck and taste the salty sweat and body heat on my lips.  Her tummy pulses as she breathes.  After a few minutes of this she locks her arms around my head and holds my face in place.  Pressed tightly against her tummy, she begins to suffocate me.  I reflexively push and struggle, but it's no use.  She holds me like this until my movements get slower and slower.  Finally, on the verge of passing out, she releases me.

I have no energy to resist as she strips my thong off my beaten body.  I lay naked and beaten on the warm, wet steam room floor.  

"Open your eyes, Joni."

I keep them tightly closed.

"I said open your damn eyes!  I want you to see what is coming!"

Fearing she might make me lick her tummy again...I open my eyes.  I whimper but offer no resistance.  She has stripped her thong and is standing astride my body looking over her shoulder at me.  I know exactly what is coming....and there is no way I am in position to defend against it.  She lowers her naked, sweaty butt until it engulfs my face.  Her legs close tightly around my head to make sure that I cannot move it.  Her anus on my nose....pussy covering my mouth.

"Goodnight, bitch..."

Those are the last words I hear although for the next few minutes I taste and smell a myriad mixture of sweat, humidity, the bitter tangy aroma of her nether region, and.....and her excitement.  

Then nothing.

I wake up later still in the steam room, but Sunny has since gone to enjoy her total victory.  Naked and beaten.  Humiliated and abused.  I get to my feet and walk to the dressing room with my head down so no one can see the bitter tears of defeat.

The End
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 07:54:49 PM by Jonica »
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
Re: A Taste of Bitterness
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 11:25:05 PM »
My body is not hot but not from being in a steam room fighting.  Now it is hot and red from humiliation and embarrassment.

Good gosh, Joni! How untypically submissive of you. :o

The hottest action seemed to be going on in the lulls between physical contact, as you described the physical prowess of Sunny and your own feelings of being beaten and controlled.

Before this fight, it seems the only one who has been able to dominate you like that is, well.................me. :D

Great work. J. A most unusual tale for you.

Marie

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 05:01:45 AM »
Great story!  Thanks for writing it.  Loved the bellybutton French kiss.  I have a feeling Sunny will one day soon be forced to lavish similar attention on your navel.  I just hope you share the tale with us. 
 ;)

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 09:05:37 AM »
Oooh, a yummy belly-butt licking and sexy, nude smother ... I'd love to do that to you too, Joni! Tee hee!  :P :-* :D ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 02:44:26 AM »
I so gotta agree with Sadie. Ya always manage to draw us in and make us feel like we're right there. I love the way ya write and ya make ya characters so real and I love how ya make us all feel the emotions of ya characters. You so rock and I just LOVE reading ya stories Jonica. You and Laurie are like my two fave writers. Thanks for sharing with us!

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 10:38:46 PM »
as I wrote on Marie's story: you miss great stories when you're away from the board; you and Marie are two (small) reasons I keep coming back. Small in stature but huge in talent. Well done, thanks.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2013, 02:46:52 AM »
Great story. Instant personal favorite for me for obvious reasons. I absolutely loved the finish  ;)

She tasted like bitterness? Go back for seconds  :D
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."