News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Reason Behind The Big Bang

• 14 Replies

Offline nova1274

• God Member
The Reason Behind The Big Bang
« on: July 14, 2013, 02:27:31 AM »
Note that I am on a phone (thank goodness QWERTY board) and that I've never written a story. Please enjoy, or try to =)

"Hola nerdmigos!", says Howard as he makes his way into Leonard and Sheldons appartment. "Anyone wanna see my new invention?". "A robotic female genatalia is not an invention Howard" exclaims Roj. "Haha not funny. Anyways its.." cut off by Sheldon as he walks into the room "alright fellas I must let you know that my sister is stopping by to visit for a bit so no drooling like last time. We all remember how that went". "Ya by me getting lucky?" Says Howard. "Howard your lucky she even looked at you" says Leonard.

Meanwhile on the first floor, Missy enters through the front door only to see Penny checking her mail. "Hiya darlin how have you been?" Asks Missy. "Hey sweety! Not bad. I've healed up pretty well". "healed up?". "Oh you haven't heard. Well its no biggy. Just some fight I got into with another actress that lived a floor above. She moved out yesterday". "Oh sugar why would you fight a neighbor?" Missy asks. " Well she was using your brother and his friends to get what she wanted and I just got fed up with it so I confronted her and she started it by pushing me. So I decided to give her a taste of Nebraska." "So how did that go?"asks Missy. "Well I got a couple hits inbut she pretty much got the best of me. We rolled around for a bit. Then she got the dominant spot ontop and swung at my ace UFC style. After the 5th punch I guess I passed out and woke up in the boys apartment.". "Well dang girly sorry to hear that. I really hate when the bad guy wins". "I agree. Well come on let's go see the boys" penny says. .  

As they enter Sheldon and Leonards apartment, "well looky what I found Sheldon" Penny says hapily.says". "Hey Missy" shouts the group. "Hey boys" Missy says with a smile. Everyone talks, jokes and then there is a knock at the door. Leonard opens the door to find Alicia standing there. "Hey Alice" Leonard says very surprised and lightly. "Hey Leonard the moving men forgot to take my computer and I'm here to pick it up but don't know how to unplug it. Can you help me?" Asks Alicia. "Ya sure ill head up there right now". Before he can get out of the door Alicia notices Penny and says "heyPenny. Seems like you healed up pretty well. At least you learned your lesson". Then all the guys quickly drag Alica up to her old room. Left alone are Penny and Missy. "Well what a coincidence you got to see the bitch" says Penny. "Ya wow she does seem like a bitch and she's still using the boys. She's just doing this on purpose. Unhooking a computer isn't hard. Follow me darlin".

The two beautys walk up the stairs and stand in the doorway. "Can I help you ladies?" Asks Alicia. "Ya I'm just here to get the boys and watch you do that yourself" sayd Missy. "Sorry but I can't. I'm just a helpless little girl. Penny take your bodyguard and get the hell outa here" smirks Alicia.  She's not my bodyguard bitch, now boys come on and show soe respect for me and yourselves. Let's go" Penny commands. "Fine" they say as they walk out the door with heads down following Penny down stairs. Missy remains in the doorway. Long legs of a 5' 9 goddess spread straight in her tight blue jeans, light in color and all white Adidas sneakers. Hers arms are crossed over her tight white tee as she stares at Alicia. "I just wanna tell you to leave my friends alone. Take your stuff and never come back". A pissed off Alicia comes back,"this is none of your business and if you excuse e I have to go downstairs and get the nerds!" She says with her hands on the hips of her slightly darker than Missys tight blue jeans. Legs spread just as much as Missys. Looking cute in her pink tee. Both woman look stunning. Equal in height weight, age. What's more to ask for?

"I'm going to give you till the count of three to get out of y way" Alicia says. She counts down only to have Missy walk towards her and stop two feet in front of her. "Missy says 3 for Alicia. "Bitch what's your problem? Says Alicia. "I already told you whore now if you don't wanna listen then somethings gonna have to happen" yells Missy.

Penny and the boys hear the yelling from downstairs and realize Missy is still up there and things obviously aren't pretty up there. Howard with his quick horny thinking quickly grabs his invention and is the first out of the door. When he gets to the heated room he sets his invention between the door and engages it. "Howard move" Leonard says as he trys walking through the door only to be met by a forcefield. "What the hay Howard!" Leonard says angrily. "I made this for NASA and this is obviously a perfect time to try it out. "Gimme the remote" demands Leonard. But then Howard puts it into the back side of his pants knowing nobody will try to go in there. "Come get it" he jokes.

Back to the girls, Alicia and her temper start to boil as her hand cracks accross Missys face. Stunned by the blonde tramp, Missy launches one of her own and with her other hand grabs the blondes hair and pulls hard dragging Alicia around telling her to appologize to everyone. "You wish bitch!" Yells Alicia as she runs into Missy punching her in the stomach right at the belt line. "Ooof" is the only thing that comes out of Missys mouth as she bends just enough for the blonde to grab a hold of her pretty brown hair. Now both ladies tug at beautiful hair as feminine grunts fill the room. Missy throws a kick that slams at the blondes shin bone. "Ahh cxnt!" Alicia screams. Then throws an uppercut into Missys nose. "BAM". "Ah damn" Missy screams as both woman release a hand to use to punch at eachother. As adrenaline become full throttle they stand straight and abandon the hair pulling for a fist fight. Not all the hits make their mark due to both ladies being skilled and smart enough to know how to block. Things change a bit when body shots start. "Get that bitch Missy" yells Penny. Only for Alicia to get pissed over hearing Pennys voice. She slams a punch into Missys right tit. Missy screams as the blondes knuckles slam into tender flesh. "Take that bitch!" Alicia says with joy. Quick thinking Missy slams one of her own into the blondes tit and both scurry away caressing their sore booby.

A couple minutes pass giving eachother the mutual rest they both knew they needed. "Gonna appologize or what hooker?" Missy asks. "If you think that's gonna happen then you got some problems cowgirl!" They walk up to eachother keeping a few feet of distance between eachother. Legs spread, hands on hips. Both woman look eachother eye to eye saying mean remarks to eachother. Until Missy said " blondes are the dumbest ever! No wonder everyone loves brunettes!" Then silence. Both girls still standing. Alicia eyes Missy from head to toe and back to eye level. Missy follows suite and both woman realized eachothers beautiful long legs encase in their tight jeans. The crotch of eachothers jeans that will not go up any higher. Pelvic bones sticking out slightly due to the straight posture and spread of the legs. Then Alicia looks down again, and keeps her eyes fixed. "Wtf bitch wanna lick it? Are you a dyke?" Missy wonders. Alicia then quickly grabs Missys shoulders and without warning pulls her right legs back as quick and hard as possible and brings the tip of her pink Nike into the junction of Missys spread legs. Feeling the hard part of bone from the blast as Missy screamed in pain. She let go of Missys shoulders and stood back, enjoying the show. The gang stood in dissbelief what had happened to the tough Texan.

She watches Missy bent at the waist, eyes shut tight, and mouth open wide in pain. "Aww that's gotta suck Missy. I could never imagine being hit in my pussy while she's all wet. And horny. And I know yours is because mine is". Missy just stands there clutching her crotch extremely tight. Time has passed enough to were the shock isn't much anymore, and the tear works come in. The poor brunette beauty cries her eyes out. "Time to finish this boys" says Alicia before she shoves Missy down and gets ontop of her blasting her face UFC style just like Penny. Howard at this point has no choice but to unlock the barrier and everyone rushes in to get Alicia off. She only got a few punches in so she didn't get it nearly as bad as Penny. But she stayed down nursing her bruised kitty. "Leonard be a dear and help me with my computer" says Alicia. He's never been so turned on in his life and complys. As everyone walks the broken Texan downstairs in humiliation that everyone seen her get hit hard in her cherished privates.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 02:46:26 AM by nova1274 »

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: The Reason Behind The Big Bang
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 08:00:21 PM »

Great story especially if this is a first story. The kick between your legs is your thing and it seems to have ended the fight. I personally would have loved to see the woman kicked between the legs getting dominated and humiliated in front of everyone. Keep up the good work, perhaps we can work on a story together soon.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 10:47:11 PM »
I love any catfights featuring the "Big Bang" characters and this was a good one. Could we see more in the future?

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 11:08:16 PM »
Wow thanks guys! And I don't know. Ill try but it really was a pain in the booty doing it by phone. But then again it opened up several more story ideas. We shall see.

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 11:17:43 AM »
Thank you very much. I honestly can't believe I did that one. There was so much more detail I wanted to add. But became very long and irritating on a little phone. I'm sure ill try more though
 :D

Offline ThumperAlpha

• I love all forms of combat I box wrestle cockfight
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 12:52:53 PM »
From the opening it seems you have a story in mind for a prequel. Cant wait to see that also.

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2013, 02:04:01 AM »
Wow fightape since you registered in 07 my story is really your first post? If so I'm very honored. And ya aybe there will be more. Id like to see Missy get a second shot. And maybe Preya vs Penny.

And ya tigress. Idk. Try writing bits and peices everytime uget a chance. When it adds up and becomes completed then it can be posted. Just a thought.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2013, 03:14:25 AM »
I like the idea of Priya getting involved with Penny - there was some friction between the two on the show. Those smouldering embers could have easily been fanned into a heated fight.
And let's don't forget Amy Farrah Fowler and Bernadette! So many combinations! So much fun!

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2013, 03:49:26 AM »
Personaly I don't find Amy attractive enough to want to give her a place into my fetish. I can see Bernadatte and maybe Lesley Winkle lol

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2013, 12:28:08 PM »
I like the idea of Priya getting involved with Penny - there was some friction between the two on the show. Those smouldering embers could have easily been fanned a heated fight.
And let's don't forget Amy Farrah Fowler and Bernadette! So many combinations! So much fun!
I love the thought of Penny and Priya going at it! I have had this fantasy several times. It is a long drawn out fight, but Penny usually wins.

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2013, 11:42:40 AM »
I like the idea of Priya getting involved with Penny - there was some friction between the two on the show. Those smouldering embers could have easily been fanned a heated fight.
I love the thought of Penny and Priya going at it! I have had this fantasy several times. It is a long drawn out fight, but Penny usually wins.
ya same here. When it comes to the lady fights I like a mixture of opposites and equals. Opposits being different color hair and regions in this instance. And equal being their age, height, weight and beauty. I might have to make some time for this one.

Oh and I forgot to mention another thing that makes these two so perfect to me is their usual choice of attire. I love clothed fights. Priyas form fitting dress pants and Pennys body hugging jeans are my most favorite of anything a woman wears out doors.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 11:47:46 AM by nova1274 »

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2015, 01:46:52 PM »
I like Big Bang Theory.
It is unfortunate that in the show there was not a fight Priya vs Penny. Between these girls was tension. As in the 8 season between Emily (redhead girlfriend Raj) and Penny.
The fight  Bernadatte vs Lesley Winkle would be interesting also to.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 01:48:19 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline kittysosweet

• God Member
  • say hello!
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2015, 06:41:01 PM »
Yeah but Emily was upset because raj being a jackass and 0 mac skills had her thinking him and Penny had sex in the past. Which they didnt and Penny easily cleared up. But blondie would win anyway  :D
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 06:42:10 PM by kittysosweet »

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2015, 02:37:56 AM »
To be fair they still hated each other afterwards anyway - liked the way the episode ended with them both saying it! Would prefer Emily to beat Penny tbh.

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2015, 05:30:22 PM »
Are you thinking about Penny still wanting to fling her poop?.......at Priya