News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Catfight University

• 4 Replies

Offline edwardsm123

Catfight University
« on: July 18, 2013, 11:04:28 AM »
What ever happened to this site any one ever see any of their videos? Or know where you can get them now. All i can find is a yahoo group now.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/catfightu/

Offline derek50

• God Member
Re: Catfight University
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 02:13:39 PM »
I recall the site your mentioned and even exchanged a few messages with Lisa several years ago. While I don't want to start unfounded rumors, I believe I heard that Lisa had become seriously ill.

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 10:31:16 AM »
Unluckily Lisa died some years ago!

Offline kiwi6

• I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 02:12:59 AM »
several years ago I did try to get info about sales,but those questions were side stepped,leaving me a bit confused about the purpose of the site....
I did find a sample of their work on a runboard site ages ago and I can recall the quality was average...2 girls tearing clothes off each other was the main action and a heck of a lot of talking,laughing and shouting off camera..more like a party than a catfight.
That was only one sample,so I `m not qualified to comment on their work as a whole.
Sadly I think its all history now,but any updated info would be good.

Offline taja86

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2016, 05:21:31 PM »
Any one know how to view samples or videos of this producer. Maybe someone have any and want to trade? Thanks, Guys.
Interested on sharing catfight experience and possible arrangements.