News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Request-Hellen (Bitchdestroyer) vs Mistress Anushka

• 10 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Request-Hellen (Bitchdestroyer) vs Mistress Anushka
« on: July 18, 2013, 09:55:39 PM »

Dear Johnny

I loved your earlier stories and think this will be a very hot one.
I recently found out that my husband Johnny has been going with that whore Mistress Anushka. Mistress Anushka is an S&M Mistress and she is also fucking my husband. This has caused my husband and I to have several fights.

I don’t care how big and tough this slut thinks that she is. I may be 5'5 and 123lbs but I am vicious too. I always try cxnt kicking, face rakes, nose punching, hair ripping and everything I can to win.

I am going to bring my girlfriend with her video camera. I really want to knock this whore’s teeth out, collar and leash her and post the fight on her Facebook page for all her followers to see. I will destroy this slut’s reputation. I see that she likes to sit on woman’s faces and make them lick and suck her ass hole. She threatens to piss in woman’s faces. She talks about using dildo’s on woman. Wait until all of her followers see’s her having all of this done to her.   

Hellen

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Request-Hellen (Bitchdestroyer) vs Mistress Anushka
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 10:36:43 PM »

This is the ass Mistress Anushka will worship

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 01:41:14 AM »

Mistress Anushka

Offline kimmysassy

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 04:09:22 AM »
This should be really goooood...

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2013, 12:32:01 PM »
This should be really goooood...
What she said!

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2013, 04:45:55 AM »

This is my wedding ring you whore. I'm going to punch your nose in and bash your teeth with this ring.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2013, 04:50:54 AM »

I can’t believe the fuckin nerve of Jessica calling me up on the phone to tell me off, screaming how Johnny is her husband and she wears Johnny’s wedding ring, but what happens next turns my shock into anger. This stupid little bitch had the fuckin nerve to tell me that if I don’t stay away from her husband, that she would knock my teeth out with her wedding ring. That she would beat me up with her ring and teach me to respect her marriage. That she is going to sit on my face with her ass and make me lick it clean, in front of Johnny and in front of MY friends. That she is going to collar me and leash me and train me to be her pet. That she is going to fuck me up my ass with a strap on.

I was amused, I laugh to myself as she’s speaking, as she’s threatening ME. I let this big mouth say everything that she has to fuckin say, and then I tell Jessica off, telling her that I am Mistress Anushka, and that Johnny belongs to me now.
 I tell her that I would like nothing better than to fight her, but before I can finish what I was saying Jessica slams the phone down.

Then last night I turn on my computer and I check my Facebook page, and I’m fuckin infuriated. This stupid little bitch calls me a slut and a whore, right there on my Facebook page, right in front of all my slaves, and all my colleagues, and all of my friends.  She posts a fuckin picture of her fist, with her wedding ring, her big, thick, wide gold wedding ring, threatening to beat me up with her fuckin ring. Threatening to knock my face in with her fuckin ring. Threatening to bash my teeth in with that fuckin ring. I lift my riding crop up off of the desk and I smash it against the foot stool, wishin it was Jessica’s ass. How fuckin dare this weak, pathetic slut, the phone rings and it’s her. It’s fuckin Jessica again, and she’s laughing, telling ME, fuckin ME, that this is just the beginning. Telling ME that MY LIFE IS GOING TO BE WORSE THAN HELL.” Telling me that when she’s finished with me, I’m going to be her well trained dog, and that I’M GOING TO BEG HER TO LICK HER cxnt.”

I HAVE AN EXPLOSIVE TEMPER, and I can’t even descibe how angry I am, but I’M A MISTRESS, and I contain my emotions and say, “Alright, If you wanna fight, I’ll fight you Jessica. I already have your husband, and now I’m going to take your ring. I’m going to make you beg me to pull it off of your finger, and then I’ll beat you up with your own wedding ring on my fist. I’ll” BUT Jessica is enraged and she screams, “You just tell me where and when BITCH.”  Johnny had told me that he can’t see me tomorrow. That’s right Saturday afternoon he and his wife are having a big party at their house. I fuckin didn’t want him to go, but now that he is I say, “I will be at your house, at your fuckin party, and I’m going to humiliate you and make a fuckin fool out of you right in front of all of your friends and neighbors.

I am really excited and I put together my little entourage to accompany to the fight. I bring two of my female slaves because I want them to see first hand and in person what happens to stupid bitches when they piss me off. I also bring my videographer, after all Jessica is the one who suggested posting a video on Facebook, and I bring a male slave. Louis is 6’4”, 260 lbs. He used to play pro football, and he’s not going to let anyone interfere with this fight.

I get all dressed up, and I’m wearing my black micro mini skirt, sheer white blouse, 4” high heels and black fishnet stockings. Jessica doesn’t know it yet, but Johnny just bought me a big, diamond cluster engagement ring and I put it right onto my right hand.   

Offline Brunette Power

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2013, 08:09:14 AM »
Anushka I will blacken your eyes and break your fucking nose and knock all of your teeth out with my wedding ring, and I will humiliate you in front of your slaves and on video for all the world to see what a weak loser you are! You'll beg me to stop but I'll show you no mercy!Your tongue and my asscrack will be best friends from now on!
All blondes are trash!

Offline greek007

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2013, 09:18:28 PM »
anushka will be destroyed.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2013, 04:45:51 AM »

Anushka

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2013, 04:30:38 AM »

Part-3

The party starts at 2 pm, so I wait until 4 pm to show up at the party. I want everyone to be there to fuckin witness that I do to Jessica. The party is on the huge patio in the back yard. I walk into the back yard with my entourage and I look all around for that stupid little bitch Jessica. I don’t see Jessica, but I see Johnny, sitting on a lounge chair, talking to a few people. I walk right over and I sit down practically right on Johnny’s lap, hanging all over him and acting really flirtatious. It was only moments before Jessica appears. I see her on the other side of the patio, talking to someone and staring daggers at me. Jessica is wearing a sexy white mini dress and 2” high heels, and I laugh to myself because I look so much hotter than that stupid little bitch. She starts walking toward me, and I tell Johnny to get ready for a really good show. She walks right up to me and she puts her hands on her hips screaming, “Slut, whore, I didn’t think you would really have the fuckin nerve to show up.” Jessica is angry and she holds her left fist up in my face screaming, “Do you see this ring. This is my wedding ring. What kind of whore goes with a married man.”

By now it seems like everyone in the crowded back yard has stopped what they were doing and is looking at the two of us, and I want to give everyone a really good show. I get to my feet and I shove Jessica back a step, and then I hold my right hand up right in Jessica’s face screaming, “Do you see this ring Jessica. You’re husband bought me a ring too. That’s right slut, Johnny and I are engaged, and now I’m going to make you the whore.” Jessica is infuriated and her face turns beet red. She balls up her left fist and she sends it right at my face, but quickly I manage to reach up with my right hand and I block Hellen’s punch. Then with her right fist she hits me, she plows it right into my face, right into my left eye, swinging my head back and instantly my eye starts to turn pink and get all puffy. Hellen is screaming, “Whore, I’m going to knock your face in with my wedding ring.” She cracks me with that ring. She punches me “bang,” right in my fuckin teeth. You can hear the metal of that big ring bang against the enamel of my teeth, and she splits my lower lip open with that fuckin ring, and blood starts rolling from the cut on my lip. I step back and I put my hand to my face and seeing my own blood I become infuriated screaming,”‘ Look at what you did to me you stupid little bitch, I’m fuckin bleeding.” Hellen is still really pissed off and she shows me that ring, again that big, gold metal wedding ring screaming “and now I’m going to bash your nose in with this ring whore.”

This stupid little bitch sends her fist right at my face, but this time I’m ready for her. Quickly I raise my right hand up and I catch Hellen’s wrist in mid air, and with my own left fist I send it plowing “bang,” right into Hellen’s fuckin chin. Straight into it, and you can hear Hellen’s teeth knock together and chatter in her fuckin head, as her head goes swinging back, and Hellen goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. I go right after Hellen again. Hellen grabs my hair with her left hand and she starts punching wildly at the side of my head with her right fist, but I’m infuriated too and I really don’t care. I just grab Hellen’s dress with both of my hands as I pull her forward, and then I shove her back full force. I’m bigger and stronger than Hellen and Hellen’s dress rips right off of her body in my hands as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels like a weightless little floppy doll until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall of the house hard, and bang,” her head does too. Hellen bounces up off of the wall, and she’s just standing there in front of everyone in her sexy white bra and little white lace panties, and now the crowd is cheering.   

I walk right up to little Hellen and I grab her by her fucin hair and I shove her head back hard, “bang,” right into the concrete wall again. I bounce the little fuckin bitch’s head right off of the hard cement and then I hold her fuckin head still screaming right in her shocked face, “How fuckin are you threaten to beat me up with that ring.” I smash her head back, “bang,” right against the cement again. Then I hold her head still screaming, “I’m going to knock you silly and then I’ll take that fuckin wedding ring. I’ll make you beg me to pull it off of your finger and then I’ll make you sorry you ever started fuckin trouble with me” Hellen is reaching up and grabbing at my hands, trying to pull them out of her hair, but I shove her head back, “bang,” right into the cement again, laughing and screaming, ‘I’m going to humiliate you. You’re going to be my fuckin slave bitch.” Hellen’s knee comes right up, trying to knee me in my fuckin cxnt, but her knee bangs against my leg, and I grimace and cry out, “OOWW,” but this really infuriates me and I lose my temper again.

I start “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Hellen’s head over and over again against the concrete. Hellen just gets this shocked and startled look across her face and I crack her skull again and again against the hard cement until Hellen starts seeing stars, fuckin stars, and her eyes start swimming around in her head.  I let go of Hellen’s fuckin hair and I grab her bra. I hold this stupid little bitch up right in front of myself screaming insanely, “I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you were going to beat me up with your wedding ring,” and I start laughing as I see this silly little smile come right across Hellen’s face , and I scream, “and look at you Hellen, you can’t even fight,” and Hellen doesn’t say a word, she’s fuckin startled. I jerk her forward and I shove her back and I let go of Hellen’s bra, and Hellen’s bra just goes sliding down and is hanging over her stomach. The crowd is screaming as Hellen’s breasts just come flopping out of her bra in front of everyone.

Hellen is embarrassed, her face is red and she’s feebly trying to cover her breasts crying out, “stop, get away from me bitch.” I laugh at how pathetic Hellen is starting to be as I grab her fuckin hair, and I pull her forward. Hellen screams, “AAHH,” in pain as I drag her right onto her hands and knees screaming, “How dare you tell me what to do, I’ll tell you what to do you stupid little bitch, and I’ll make you sorry you ever started fuckin trouble with me.” I’m still holding Hellen’s hair and feeling very in charge as I start dragging Hellen across the rough cement on her hands and knee’s. Hellen’s knees are getting all scraped and bloody and Hellen is screaming, “AAHH, AAHH, MY HAIR, STOP, LET GO.”

Suddenly Hellen lunges forward, wrapping her arms around my knees as she plows right into me, and she tackles me right onto the cement. Hellen is crazy and her face is beet red. She leaps right onto me, right onto my stomach and she starts throttling my face with her wedding ring. First she knocks that ring, “bam,” into my nose, and bam, into my right eye. Then “bang,” into my nose again. I can feel the metal of that fuckin ring “bang,” right against the fuckin bone of my nose, and blood starts rolling from my nose. She screams, ‘I’m going to punch your face in with my wedding ring you whore.”

I’m infuriated and I reach up and I wrap my hands around this slut’s neck. She bashes me right in my fuckin nose again. Blood is really rolling from my nose and I can hear the crowd cheering as I start squeezing her neck. She tries to cock her fists back to punch me in my face again, but I’m choking her, and she can’t fuckin breath. She pushes herself up and back and I lose my grip on her throat. Hellen tries to get to her feet, but she loses her balance and she falls right over onto her ass on the ground grabbing at her throat and trying to catch her breath. I sit up and I start wiping the blood from my nose. Then I start to get to my feet and so does Hellen. I’m up first and I hold my fists up screaming, “alright, you wanna fight. I’ll fuckin fight you Hellen.” Hellen does’t raise her fists, she just comes right at me, swinging her right fist right at my face, but I manage to raise my left hand up and catch Hellen’s wrist in mid air, and I smash my own right fist full force “boom,” right into Hellen’s stomach. I catch Hellen totally off guard and Hellen’s eyes almost bulge right out of her head as “OOOFFF,” I IMPLODE ALL THE FUCKIN AIR RIGHT OUT OF THIS WHORE’S STOMACH, and she doubles over in pain gasping for air.

I start laughing as I get vicious and scream, “I’m going to knock you silly, bitch, and make you my slave. I’m going to really enjoy fucking you up your ass with a strap on you whore. You think I’m a whore, you have the fuckin nerve to call me a whore in front of Johnny, and all of your friends. We’re going to show everyone just which one of us is Johnny woman, and just which one of us is the whore.” Hellen starts to regain her breath and she starts to stand up straight, but just as she does I send my right fist plowing full force, “bang,” uppercut right into Hellen’s jaw. You can hear Hellen’s teeth bang together and chatter in her fuckin head as her head swings straight up in the air, and Hellen is stood straight up on her feet. Then she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down, and when it does, Hellen is punched silly. I knocked this stupid little bitch senseless, and the crowd has gone completely silent, as Hellen has to hold her hands out in front of herself to try to maintain her balance as she just starts to stumble, and then to sway, first forward, and then back, and then Hellen just gets this silly little smile across her face. She has this goofy little grin right across her face she so punched silly.

I grab her by her fuckin hair and I walk her right back to the wall. I let go of Hellen’s hair with my right hand and I’m still holding her hair with my left hand. I take the open palm of my right hand and I smack her “bam,” right across her face, swinging her head to the side from the full force of my hard smack, then with the back of my hand I crack her face. I slap her backhand “bam,” right across the other side of her face swinging her head back in the other direction. I start slapping Hellen’s face, forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. I’m slapping the shit out of Hellen’s face. I’m slapping her face silly screaming, “wake up bitch, wake up you stupid little slut, I’m not even finished with you yet.” She starts crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP,” but I’m really pissed off and I’m not going to fuckin stop.” I grab Hellen’s hair hard and I shake her head back and forth, sending “bang,” right into the cement wall again screaming, “Alright, bitch, you want me to stop beating you up. Then tell Johnny and all of your friends that you’re my slave, you’re my fuckin slave, and that you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on bitch, you are to address me as Mistress when you want to speak to me, you got it.”

Hellen has tears starting to well up in her eyes and feebly she starts trying to push me out of the way crying out, “Alright, enough. You win, I had enough.” I ball up my right fist, the one with my big diamond ring and I plow it “bang,” right into Hellen’s nose, making her fuckin nose bleed I’m so pissed off I really wanna knock her face in with my engagement ring. Hellen’s head swings back and forth and I hold my right fist up in Hellen’s face and I start showing her my big, diamond cluster engement ring, just like she showed me her big, gold metal wedding ring, and I start screaming at Hellen, just like she had fuckin screamed at me only minutes earlier. Do you see this ring bitch. This is my engagement ring. I’m going to bash your nose in with this ring bitch, and then I’m going to take your ring. I’ll make you fuckin beg me to pull it off of your fuckin finger, and I’ll teach you a fuckin lesson you’ll never fuckin forget.’

Tears start rolling from Hellen’s eyes and Hellen is fuckin infuriated, her face is bright red, and feebly this pathetic little slut tries pushing me out of the way again, crying out, “LET ME GO BITCH, YOU WIN, YOU CAN HAVE MY HUSBAND, NOW LET ME FUCKIN GO.” QUITE APPARENTLY HELLEN DOES NOT RECOGNIZE HER PLACE AS OF YET, BUT NOW I DECIDE I AM JUST GOING TO HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT TO HER……………. I smash her again, “bam,” right with my big ring, right in her fuckin nose again and now blood is really rolling from her nose. I scream, GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD BITCH, YOU’RE MY SLAVE, YOU’RE MY FUCKIN SLAVE, YOU’RE GOING TO DO WHEVER I FUCKIN TELL YOU TO DO, AND WILL RESPECT ME AND REFER TO ME AS MISTRESS WHEN YOU WANT TO ADDRESS ME. NOW SAY IT.” 

I’m clearly winning at this point, and Hellen is beat up, and she’s all pummeled and bloody, and she;s weak. I realize that if I want to terrorize this whore, if I want to make her totally submissive and obedient to me, that I am going to have to really knock the fuckin shit out of her. I realize that although I’m dominating this woman physically, and although I have beat her up and knocked all the fuckin fight right out of her, she still has attitude, defiance, anger, and mentally she has not made that same adjustment. SO NOW I AM GOING TO HAVE TO MAKE THAT ADJUSTMENT FOR HER. I take my right fist, again with my ring, and I send it plowing “bang,” right into that slut’s nose again. My big diamond cluster ring leaves a gash right across the bridge of Hellen’s nose, and blood is rolling from the gash from my ring. Hellen is crying even harder now. Tears are streaming down her cheeks, mixing with her blood, and her black eye makeup, and fuckin Hellen starts crying out, “PLEASE STOP, I’M BEGGING YOU.’

Now I really lose my temper and I start punching her nose in. I’m “bang, bang, bang, bang,” punching her nose over and over again with my big fuckin ring, smashing it again and again into the fuckin bone of her nose until “crack,” you can fuckin hear the bone of her nose break under my big, diamond ring and blood start gushing from Hellen’s nose. I bash this stupid little bitch’s nose in.

I LAUGH AS I CAN SEE THAT CHANGE IN ATTITUDE, THE ADJUSTMENT I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO SEE. All the fight, all the defiance and the attitude is gone. Hellen gets this totally submissive look on her face as desperately she starts crying out, “I’M YOUR SLAVE MISTRESS. PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU I’M YOUR FUCKIN SLAVE MISTRESS. I’LL DO WHATEVER YOU TELL ME TO DO MISTRESS.”

CONQUERING ANOTHER WOMAN TURNS ME ON. I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I HEAR ANOTHER WOMAN CALL ME MISTRESS FOR THE FIRST TIME, ESPECIALLY AFTER I JUST KNOCKED THE SHIT OUT OF HER AND ADJUSTED HER ATTITUDE. I START FEELING VIBRATIONS IN MY cxnt AND ALL OVER INSIDE. Hot penetrating pangs, and I can feel my pussy starting to get moist right now. I LAUGH AND SCREAM, “ALRIGHT SLAVE. NOW I’M GOING TO TAKE YOUR RING. YOU’RE GOING TO BEG ME TO PULL YOUR WEDDING RING OFF OF YOUR FINGER. NOW LET ME HEAR YOU BEG.”

Hellen is tough. I have to admit that, but she is stupid too. She starts crying and crying and feebly she cries out, “PLEEEEEZE, PLEASE TAKE IT. LET ME GO.” I’M INFURIATED AGAIN. I TAKE MY RING, THE VERY SAME RING THAT I JUST KNOCKED THIS SLUT’S FACE IN WITH AND I SMASH IT “BANG,” RIGHT INTO THE BONE OF HER FUCKIN NOSE AGAIN. Blood is still gushing from Hellen’s nose, it’s starting to get all puffy. I HAVE ALREADY KNOCKED THE SHIT OUT OF HELLEN, BUT I’M NOT FINISHED WITH HER YET. I SEND MY RIGHT FIST PLOWING “BANG,” UPPERCUT INTO Hellen’s jaw. You can hear her teeth smash together and chatter in her head, and as her head swings straight up in the air, blood is spraying from Hellen’s face. Hellen is knocked silly again, and when her head comes back down Hellen just has this silly little smile across her face as submissively she holds her left hand up in the air and starts crying out, “I’m your slave Mistress. I’m sorry, PLEASE TAKE MY WEDDING RING OFF OF MY FINGER MISTRESS.”

My pussy is soaking wet at this point. I can feel my insides, a spasm here, a shuddering experience there, a vibration here, and a jolt there. MY FUCKIN cxnt IS DRENCHED, and my juices are boiling like inside a volcano. I grab this slut’s left hand and I hold it right up in the air, and then I grab her finger, the one with the ring, and I start yanking, wrenching, twisting at the ring until I pull it off. I rip Hellen’s wedding ring right off of her finger and I put it right on my left hand, right on my middle finger.

One of the hottest, most exciting feeling is taking charge of a slut and making her understand how powerful you are, and weak she is. Especially when it’s a woman that sexually turns me on, and the thought of having this sexy little bitch worshipping me with her tongue is making the volcano start to cook. THE MORE PATHETIC I MAKE THIS WHORE LOOK, THE HOTTER I GET. THE MORE SUBMISSIVE I MAKE THIS SLUT, THE HOTTER I GET. THE MORE SEVERE THE HUMILIATION IN, THE HOTTER I GET. THE CRAZIER AND MORE VICIOUS I AM, THE HOTTER I GET. I WANT TO SEE HER USE HER TONGUE. I WANT TO SEE HOW HER TONGUE IS GOING TO INTERACT WITH MY ACHING HOT cxnt, and I scream, “DO YOU SEE THIS RING. THIS IS YOUR WEDDING RING, AND IT’S ON MY FINGER NOW. MY FINGER, AND NOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU’RE GOING TO DO HELLEN. YOU’RE GOING TO STICK YOUR TONGUE OUT AND LICK YOUR WEDDING RING ON MY FINGER. YOU’RE GOING TO SHOW EVERYONE JUST HOW MUCH YOU RESPECT MY RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR HUSBAND. NOW STICK YOUR TONGUE OUT, LICK THIS RING.” The crowd has gone silent, everyone is waiting to see what Hellen is going to do.

Hellen is knocked silly and tears are filling up in her eyes and dripping down her cheeks as she grabs my left hand and she holds it right up to her lips and she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking her ring. This stupid, pathetic little bitch is slobbering all over her very own precious wedding ring on my finger. She’s licking away at it over and over again like a fuckin dog licking its master. Her tongue is making my pussy purr. I can almost feel her warm, wet tongue inside of me as she’s slurping away at her wedding ring, on my finger, with her tongue. The crowd is cheering.

I PULL MY HAND AWAY AND NOW I REALLY WANNA MAKE A FUCKIN FOOL OUT OF THIS PATHETIC LITTLE WHORE. I scream, “get on your hands and knees. Now I’m going to train you to be my pet.” I’m laughing, everyone is laughing as Hellen gets down onto her hands and knees. I scream, “You’re going to be my dog. Now let me hear you bark.” Hellen looks up at me and she looks so fuckin pathetic as she lets out a feeble little “woof.” I grab Hellen by her hair again, and I start dragging her by her fuckin hair, across the rough cement. I’m swinging this stupid little bitch around like a floppy doll, scrape her fuckin knees up, and Hellen is screaming “AAHH, AAHH, STOP, PLEASE STOP.” I drag her right over to the lounge chair I was sitting on when the fight first started and I let go of her hair. Then I lean over and I grab her panties and I rip them right off of her body. Hellen screams, ‘AAHH,” as her panties leave her body. Then I grab her by her hair and I sit down and I pull Hellen right across my lap. I take her over my knee and I take the open palm of my right hand & I start “bam, bam, bam, bam,” disciplining this stupid little bitch. I’m smacking the shit out of her ass over and over again, and

Hellen is screaming, “STOP, PLEASE STOP YOU’RE HURTING ME.” I scream, “YOU DISOBEDEINT BITCH. WHEN I TELL YOU TO BARK, YOU BARK AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS UNTIL I SAY YOU CAN STOP.” Hellen is crying like a baby and she starts crying out, “I’M SORRY MISTRESS. WOOF, WOOF, WOOF.” I SHOVE HELLEN OFF OF MY LAP AND HELLEN IS ON HER HANDS AND KNEES RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME AND SHE’S “WOOF, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF,” BARKING OVER AND OVER AGAIN LIKE A FUCKIN DOG. I GET TO MY FEET AND I SCREAM, “ALRIGHT, WHEN I TELL YOU TO HEEL, YOU ARE TO WALK RIGHT BEHIND ME ABOUT TWO FEET TO MY RIGHT. NOW KEEP BARKING AND HEEL.” I START WALKING AROUND THE CROWD, and Hellen IS like my dog, crawling along right behind me and to my right, and I’m totally humiliating Hellen now as she’s “WOOF, WOOF, WOOG|F, WOOF,” barking over and over again like a dog right in front of her husband, and right in front of all of her friends and her neighbors.

Being in control of this little cxnt, making a complete fuckin fool out of her in front of Johnny and all of her neighbors, and the friends has my pussy singing. My nipples are rock hard and beet red and trying to burst out of my bra, and I have hot juices splashing out of my wet cxnt. I scream, “HALT,” as I spin around. I grab a hold of Hellen’s hair and I jerk at it, pulling Hellen’s head up so that she’s looking right up at me. Then I take my left fist and I ball it up hard and tight, and now I have Hellen’s wedding ring on my left fist. I hold my fist right up in her face and I start showing her the ring, her very own precious wedding ring on my fist and I starts laughing as I scream, “Look at it bitch. Look at your wedding ring on my fist you stupid bitch. Now you’re going to beg me to shove your wedding ring up your ass, and to fuck you up your ass with your very own wedding ring on my finger.”

I can see it in Hellen’s face. THE SHOCK, THE EXTREME HUMILIATION. HELLEN COULD NEVER EVEN IMAGINE BEING THIS EMBARRASSED IN HER VERY WORST NIGHTMERES. She’s crying and crying, BUT I’M GETTING OFF ON KNOCKING THE SHIT OUT THIS STUPID LITTLE BITCH, AND I REALLY WANNA TERRORIZE HER. I show Hellen her ring, her very own big, wide gold metal wedding ring on my fist screaming, “LOOK AT YOUR WEDDING RING WHORE. YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO BEAT ME UP WITH THIS RING. NOW I’M GOING TO BEAT YOU UP WITH THIS RING.”

I hear Hellen cry out, “NO,” she sounds scared and I can see her trembling, but I’m trembling too, trembling right in between my legs. I’m so fuckin hot, so fuckin excited. I feel spasms inside my cxnt. I feel the volcano getting ready to erupt. I laugh and I scream, “NOW I’M GOING TO BEAT YOU UP WITH THIS RING. I’M GOING TO BREAK YOUR NOSE AND CRACK YOUR TEETH WITH YOUR VERY OWN WEDDING RING ON MY FIST.” I SMASH THE RING, “Bang,” right into Hellen’s teeth. You can hear the metal of Hellen’s own wedding ring bang against the enamel of her teeth. Hellen’s lips are already swollen and split, and blood is rolling from her lips, but I’m really turned on by beating her up and I show her the ring, one more time her very own wedding ring on my fist and I scream, “with your own wedding ring whore.” I punch her “bang,” right in her teeth, RIGHT WITH HER VERY OWN WEDDING RING AGAIN, AND THIS TIME HELLEN’S LIPS JUST BUST OPEN UNDER THE RING. I BASH Hellen’s lips open and blood is dripping from her lips. I scream, “Lower your panties bitch.”

Hellen becomes submissive again, she’s sputtering blood. She’s spitting blood and saliva right out of her mouth as frantically she starts crying out, “I’m your slave mistress. Fuck me, fuck me up my ass with the wedding ring mistress. I’m begging you, please fuck me up my ass with my very own wedding ring on your finger. I’m your slave Mistress.” Hellen lowers her panties and kicks them off. I walk away from Hellen. I leave her standing there bleeding and crying and totally scared and submissive to me. I grab my pocketbook and I open it up. I have a huge strap on dildo and I pull it out of my pocketbook. Hellen is facing in the other direction and she doesn’t see what I’m doing as I strap that big, hard erect rubber cock right onto myself. Then I walk up right behind her and I grab her hair with my right hand and I slowly glide the big, hard erect rubber cock right up to her anus.

Hellen still has no idea of what’s coming, but suddenly I plunge that big, rubber cock right up her ass.” Hellen is fuckin startled, and she raises up on her toes trying to get away from me, and she opens up and she lets out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH,” as she feels that big, hard cock sliding right up into her ass hole. Hellen is frantic, and she’s raised up on her toes, and she starts leaping, jumping, twisting, tring to fuckin dance off of the dildo crying out, “GET IT OUT. PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU MISTRESS, PLEASE GET IT OUT OF ME.” I start taking her out. I’m marching this pathetic little slut around the back yard with a large artificial penis shoved right up her ass, and I’m fuckin laughing as I scream, “Now Hellen you stupid little bitch. Tell everyone just how tough you thought you were, and then tell them that you are a stupid, worthless whore, and you’re not as tough as you thought you were.”  I march this stupid little bitch around right in front of the couple that lives right next door to Hellen and I scream, “SAY IT.” Hellen is looking right into the neighbor’s eyes, husband and wife is right in front of her, and I’m laughing at how tough this whore thought that she was and how beat up and submissive she looks now as pathetically Hellen cries out, “I thought I was tough. I thought that I could beat Mistress Anushka up, but I was wrong. I’m not as tough as I thought I was.”

I march this bitch a few feet further and I stop her right in front of another couple and I laugh and I say, “Look at her, Look at your good friend Hellen. She thought that she was so fuckin tough, she doesn’t look so tough now, does she?” THE VOLCANO IS BOILING. My body is shaking in excitement, and my big, hard erect nipples are hurting as they’re trying to poke their way thought my bra. I laugh and scram, “Tell your friends that I beat you up. Tell them that I knocked the shit out of you.” Hellen is crying, and she’s pathetic as she sputters blood, and she’s crying out, “Mistress Anushka beat me up. Mistress Anushka knocked the shit out of me.” I’m laughing and my juices are boiling right out of my cxnt and it’s dripping down my legs. I’m fucking this slut in her ass hole with my big strap on cock, and I’m in total control of her. I can make this stupid, pathetic, weak little slave do or say anything that I want. I jerk her away from the couple and I march Hellen right in front of her husband Johnny. I got his wife, Johnny’s very own wife right in front of him, and Hellen is so fuckin pathetic. She’s all pummeled and she’s weak, Hellen is fuckin bloody and she’s crying, and I’m just plunging that cock over and over again into her ass hole. I start laughing as I scream, “Look at her Johnny. Look at your tough wife now Johnny. Now slut, tell Johnny how much you love getting fucked up your ass with the rubber cock.’

I’m holding this pathetic whore up right in front of her very own husband, and Hellen starts crying out, “I love it Johnny. I love getting fucked up my ass with the rubber cock.” I’m so fuckin turned on. The more I humiliate Hellen, the more turned on I’m getting. I pull the cock out. I rip that big, rubber dildo right out of her ass hole and I scream, “Now you’re going to show Johnny just which one of us is the whore. Get on your hands and knees you fuckin, stupid little whore, and suck this cock clean.”

Hellen is adjusted now. She’s completely submissive to me and she doesn’t even give it one thought. She drops down onto her hands and knees right in front of me and she takes that big, dirty rubber cock into her hands and she starts sucking it just like it was Johnny’s big cock. She’s giving that fuckin dick a blow job, right on her hands and knees, right in front of Johnny. My insides are shaking, vibrating, THE FUCKIN VALCANO IS QUAKING, as I force this pathetic little bitch to suck my cock in front of her husband, in front of her neighbor’s, and in front of the friends.

I scream, “Alright whore, now lay down on your back. Hellen is my slave and she lays down right on her back. I un-strap the dildo and my panties are drenched. My tits hurt and I take my bra off and my big, hard erect nipples are rock hard and ready to fuckin burst. I sit down on that little whore’s stomach and I grab her nipples, one in each hand and gently I start squeezing and twisting, and pulling on her nipples and I can feel Hellen’s breathing change, and her nipples grow bigger and harder right in my fingers. My pussy is quivering and I can feel the boiling hot juices rolling out of my cxnt and onto Hellen’s stomach. I raise up and I turn around facing Hellen’s feet. I sit my soaking wet pussy right back on Hellen’s stomach and I take the middle finger of my left hand, I take the finger with Hellen’s precious wedding ring on it and I start rubbing it up and down over her cxnt. I move my right hand back and I grab her big, hard erect nipple with my fingers and I can feel her pussy start to get wet, and she moves her body trying to get my finger into her cxnt.

I DO IT. I PLUNGE MY FINGER RIGHT INTO HELLEN’S WET cxnt. Hellen moans “OOOOWWWW.” Then I pull my finger out of her cxnt and I hold my left fist in her face screaming, “Do you see this ring. This is your wedding ring. Do you want me to masturbate you with this ring.” Hellen has this shocked look on her face and she cries out, “YES MISTRESS.” I SHOVE MY FINGER RIGHT INTO HER WET, HOT cxnt AND I START PLUNGING IT, IN AND OUT AND IN AND OUT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. My pussy is laughing, it’s vibrating and I can feel the hot juices boiling inside of me, AND I START LAUGHING AS I REALIZE HOW EXCITED THIS STUPID LITTLE WHORE IS. She’s sweating, and, and her nipples are so hard and erect they hurt, and Hellen, she’s panting and making these sexy little noises, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH.” I start laughing as I scream, “tell everyone just how much you love getting fucked with your wedding ring whore.” I’m shoving it in and pulling it out over and over again, in and out and in and out. I’m jerking this fuckin fool off with her very own wedding ring on my finger. I’m masturbating this fuckin little slut right in front of everyone, but Hellen really doesn’t care. I can feel her body shaking, vibrating. Her fuckin cxnt is pulsating. I raise up and I move back a little. I lower my soaking wet pussy right onto Hellen’s big, hard erect nipple and I feel Hellen’s wet cxnt  shuddering.

I PULL MY FINGER OUT OF HELLEN’S cxnt, and Hellen starts going out of her mind. She’s arching her back and raising her ass up and down and up and down. She’s dry humping air and desperately crying out, “FUCK ME, PLEASE FUCK ME MISTRESS.”  She brings her hands down and she sticks her fingers into her cxnt and she starts moaning and begging, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, FUCK ME, PLEASE, AAHH, AAHH. I’M BEGGING YOU FUCK ME.” I RAISE MY ASS UP AND I MOVE BACK, LOWERING MY ASS RIGHT ONTO HELLEN’S FACE, MUFFLING HELLEN’S BEGGING. Then I grab Hellen’s hands and I pull them away from her cxnt. I hold Hellen’s wrists and Hellen is desperately bucking and kicking and I can feel her moving lips right on my anus. Hellen starts gasping for air, and her kicking stops and then her hands just start flopping around weakly in my hands. I’m suffocating this little bitch, and then I raise up over her, letting her gasp in precious breaths of air. I SCREAM, “LICK MY ASS HOLE CLEAN YOU STUPID BITCH.”

I feel Hellen’s tongue start to explore my ass hole. She’s licking me with her tongue, feverishly, over and over again like a dog licking its master. Her tongue is driving me crazy. I scream, “Look at her Johnny. Look at your tough wife now Johnny. Look at this big mouth licking my ass hole clean with her tongue Johnny.” I can’t take it anymore, I swing around facing her head and I hold my wet, hot dripping cxnt right over Hellen’s face. Hellen raises her head up, and her head is all wobbly, and her eyes are still swimming around in her head as slowly her lips get closer and closer to my soaking wet pussy. Hellen sticks her tongue out and she starts licking my cxnt. She’s licking me passionately, feverishly, over and over again. I start “OOOOHHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHHH, OOOOHHHH.” Cumming over and over again. I’m having one explosive orgasm after another right on Hellen’s face.

Part 4

IT DIDN’T END RIGHT THERE. AS A MATTER OF FACT IT DIDN’T END YET. HELLEN CAME HOME WITH JOHNNY AND I AND SHE HAS BEEN OUR SLAVE, OUR MAID SINCE.  TONIGHT SHE COOKED US DINNER AND CLEANED THE MESS. WHILE SHE WAS DOING THAT I FUCIED JOHNNY AND HAD HIM FILL MY PUSSY WITH HIS HOT CUM, AND NOW, RIGHT NOW HELLEN IS LICKING JOHNNY’S HOT CUM RIGHT OUT OF MY SOAKING WET PUSSY.