News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Supergirl140 (Leeann) in a submission wrestling match with Hayley Williams

• 13 Replies

Offline byline

• God Member
  • Yvonee & Kaley kick ass!
This story describes a submission wrestling match between Leann (Supergirl140) and Hayley Williams.

{alt}{alt}
Leeann (aka Supergirl)
Hayley Williams
5'10" 144 lbs
5'2" 110 lbs
Bra Size:38C   Age: 20 yrs.
Bra Size: 30A   Age: 24 yrs

Leeann was so excited she could hardly contain herself. Hayley Williams and her band were performing tonight in Leeann's town. Leeann was president of the local fan club for Hayley. She had a front row seat and felt sure she would get to meet Hayley as head of the fan club. She tried on outfit after outfit until she finally decided on a balck tee shirt and hot pink shots:
{alt}
She thought this would fit in with the crowd and it showed off her figure and her long legs that gave her her 5'10" height.

The concert was everything that Leeann had hoped for. Hayley was at her best. Leeann's was happy with her choice of clothing as it sort of echoed Hayley's performing outfit of a yellow top and jeans:
{alt}

After the concert Hayley got invited back stage to represent the Hayley Williams' Fan Club.But the visit was very short as Hayley was off to a party hosted at a local mansion. Leeann was disappointed but then Hayley turned to her on an impulse and said "Why don't you come to the party. It will be fun and one never knows what will happen at one of my parties." Leeann was flabbergasted but finally manage to gasp out an "OK". At the last second Hayley added, "Oh, and bring a bikini. There is a pool there and it is a rather warm night."

Leeann stopped by her home and grabbed a bikini and then headed off to the party, her head still in a whirl. The party turned out to  be at a huge estate with enormous grounds. People were everywhere, some in the mansion but most of the action was on the huge grounds behind the mansion. Leeann felt somewhat shy but she wandered around saying hello. She only got to talk to Hayley now and then. But most of the people were friendly or even more sociable because of alcohol or other substances consumed. Leeann stuck to wine as she wanted to keep her senses about her and didn't want to make a fool of herself at the party.

It turned out the friendliest person to her at the party turned out to be Chad Gilbert, Hayley's latest flame.
{alt}
He could see that Leeann didn't know many people there and so made it a point to make her feel comfortable. She didn't think there was anything flirtatious about Chad's attention except once or twice caught him staring at her and her long legs when he didn't think she was looking.

Whether Hayley thought there was more to Chad's attention to Leeann thank there should be or whether she just wanted to "initiate" Leeann into one of Hayley's favorite activities, Hayley came up to Chad and Leeann. "You know, Leeann, one of the things that Chad likes best is to watch me wrestle another woman. As head of my fan club here I think you are a prime candidate to face me. What do you say?"

Leeann could see Chad's eyes light up at the suggestion. But she wasn't sure about doing it. She answered "But I'm so much bigger than you. I don't think it would be a fair fight."

"Fairer than you think." Hayley answered back. "I am very quick and very resourceful. Also I am a lot stronger than you may think." Hayley said showing off her bicep:
{alt}

Leeann gulped. She had never seen such a big bicep on such a small woman. She had also noticed during the concert that Hayley had powerful legs. Not as powerful as her own legs, of that she was sure. But Leeann was not particularly strong in her upper body and Hayley's bulging bicep gave her some doubt. But surely she could take this tiny woman. She could easily pick her up and if she got Hayley in a body scissors she would probably crush her ribs. Leeann tried one last ploy to avoid a wrestling match. "But I don't want to hurt you. If I fell on you it would be all over. You should also know that my nickname is Supergirl  for good reason."

"You aren't chicken to face little ol' me" teased Hayley. "Don't worry about me, I love to get the better of big women like you, especially in front of Chad. So how about it, you game?"

"OK" said Leeann.

Both women went into the house to change into their bikinis as this was to be a bikini submissions only match. Leeann had chosen a more conservative bikini. The bottom was OK but she needed a good supporting bra for her 38C chest.  But when they came out she was sorry she had selected a more daring bikini for Hayley had on the tiniest bikini:
{alt}{alt}

Chad got up with a microphone and made the announcement. "Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a submissions only wrestling match. It the light blue corner is Leeann Supergirl weighing in at 5'10" 144 lbs. In the dark blue corner is Mighty Mite Hayley Williams tipping the scales dripping wet at 110 lbs on her 5'2" frame. The rules are simple. It is wrestling - no biting, no scratching, no slapping or hitting, no kicking, and no hairpulling All wrestling holds are permissible including joint locks. One point will be given for every submission obtained but the scoring is only for bragging rights. The winner will be determined when the loser declares that she has had enough and cannot continue. There is no time limit. You wrestle until one of you gives up completely. Is that clear?" Both Leeann and Hayley nod.

"Now go to your corners and come out fighting when the chime rings."

A hush settled over the spectators as they anticipated the start of the match. Then small murmurs started as people started giving their opinions. Would this just be a one sided affair with the much bigger woman dominating the match? Or would Hayley be a lot faster and cleverer and find a way to humiliate the big woman? Bets were made in support of each. People not so familiar with Hayley tended to put their money on Leeann. People who had seen Hayley wrestle tended to put their money on Hayley. But those were only trends with exceptions in either camp.

To be continued ......
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline byline

• God Member
great start, seems like the story is being written, just to please me... can't wait to read more
Kimval, I know you have a lot of stories on your website. But some day I should do a story involving you on this site. I think that would be fun.
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

##catfitewatcher314

Rooting for Leeann all the way  :) This story will be very interesting

Offline byline

• God Member
Leeann and Hayley shook hands then walked past each other as they were facing their designated corners. Hayley gave Leeann a little slap on the rump. Actually it was a little harder than it had to be and the smacking sound was heard quite a distance from them. “That’s for good luck” laughed Hayley. “My, my that is a nice ass, just perfect for me to attack.”

Leeann’s butt was burning a little and she was sure it would show a rosy handprint had it not been covered by her bikini bottom. But she didn’t mind. She liked it that her idol admired her butt. Leeann walked to one corner of the large blue wrestling mat. She was relieved to see there was a mat. The grass looked plush but she knew it wasn’t as soft as it looked. When a big woman like her fell she hit the ground hard. She could use the extra padding. Also she didn’t know the type of grass and had developed a bad rash from some strain of grass once.

Leeann was strategizing in her mind as she walked back to her corner. She was much taller, heavier and stronger than Hayley of that she was sure. She was quite sure Hayley would be faster, more agile, and more flexible that her. She guessed that Hayley had done this often and knew a lot of both submission holds and ways to take down a bigger woman like herself. She had to avoid doing something foolish like charging at Hayley and letting her use her own momentum and size against her. “I’ll bet she knows all sorts of hip and arm tosses or other judo tosses” mumbled Leeann to herself.

Hayley was also strategizing. Like Leeann, she knew the other woman was a lot bigger than her, both in height and weight. But unlike Leeann she didn’t think the big woman was a lot stronger than her. Hayley’s opponents were always surprised at how strong her arms and legs were even after she had shown them her biceps. It was one of her Aces in the hole so to speak. Hayley also concluded the same as Leeann about their relative speeds, agilities, and flexibilities. She knew little of Leeann’s wrestling skills so she had better be a little cautious until she was able to feel Leeann out. Finally Hayley knew she was in a lot better shape than Leeann. Her overall strategy would be to avoid being forced to quit until she had worn Leeann down and could take over. It didn’t matter how many submissions Leeann got as long as none of them was the coup de gras.  That didn’t mean Hayley was going to let Leeann rack up the points. That would only give Leeann too much confidence. No, she intended to win the submission count as well as the final “I give up, I’ve had enough” declaration.

The chime rang out and the two women approached the center of the mat cautiously. They gingerly stepped sideways, moving in a circle and very slowly closing the distance between them. The crowd was anxious for action and started booing, whistling, and catcalling a little. This often happened in Hayley’s matches and usually made her opponent lose patience and charge to stop the negative vibes from the crowd. Hayley counted on that and was ready for any hasty move by Leeann.

Leeann was smart and was not going to be goaded into abandoning her game plan. She would close the distance between her and Hayley slowly and be prepared if Hayley were to suddenly charge.

When Leeann failed to charge at her Hayley considered charging and diving in low to knock Leeann off her feet. But it was too early in the match and she know nothing about Leeann’s wrestling style or abilities. If Leeann was not caught off guard she could easily bury Hayley under her and that big body would be almost impossible to get off her.

So the two got closer and closer. When they were close enough Leeann dropped to one knee. Hayley tried to wrap her arms around Leeann’s head in a headlock but Leeann had instigated the move and knew exactly what she wanted to do. She wrapped her arms around Hayley’s ribs and arms in a bearhug. She then stood up lifting Hayley high in the air. With her eight-inch height disadvantage Hayley’s feet didn’t come close to touching the mat. Leeann started walking around with Hayley. She bounced Hayley up and down, swung her so her feet with out, and squeezed as hard as she could. She would lean back once in awhile so she could lift her even higher and squeeze the slender Hayley even more.

Leeann’s C-cup breasts completely covered Hayley’s A-cuppers. Not that Leeann expected to get a submission by crushing those tiny boobs. No, she would just hold, bounce, and squeeze Hayley until Hayley’s breathing was affected and she had to submit.  The crowd enjoyed the bearhug at first. The scene of the big woman crushing the little one helplessly had its appeal. But when Leeann held the small woman without inflicting some other form of pain they grew restless. Leeann regarded any booing and held on as she could feel Hayley weakening and having more trouble breathing. She just had to be patient.

Hayley knew in this type of match it was useless to keep struggling when you were in a hold impossible to get out of. Dirty tactics like trying to kick Leeann in the crotch were out. Her arms were pinned under Hayley’s so she couldn’t even grab Leeann’s hair even if she wanted to. No, the best thing to do was to submit and start afresh.  So Hayley submitted. The rules were that the two had to break upon a submission and go back to a neutral position. It could be standing or on their knees facing each other but it had to be neutral. Hayley vowed in her mind to get the next submission.

Leeann put Hayley back down. She did so gently rather than slamming her down (which was unspecified as far as the rules went) or at least dropping her hard. The match was still a friendly one and she had easily gotten the first submission. No reason to get the crowd against her by being nasty to the small girl.

The two backed off and faced each other. This time Hayley charged quickly hoping to catch Leeann off guard and take her down. Once on the ground the height difference wasn’t so important. In fact a small person often has the advantage when fighting on the ground. Hayley did surprise Leeann a little. She drove her shoulder into Leeann’s chest and Leeann went over backward. Even though surprised Leeann had expected such a move and knew what to do. She went with the fall and as she fell backward she spread her legs. Hayley landed on top of Leeann but sandwiched between Leeann’s big legs.

Leeann quickly crossed her ankles and snapped a body scissors around Hayley’s waist. Leeann was expecting an almost immediate scream of pain and submission as she tightened her grip. To her astonishment that didn’t happen. Hayley’s core muscles turned out to be quite strong. Not as strong as Leeann’s crushing thighs but stronger than such a wisp of a girl should have. the smallness of Hayley’s waist made it difficult to apply pressure with Leeann’s big legs, more difficult than if Hayley had had a thick waist. Also Leeann’s scissors wasn’t applied in the most effective area. Hayley struggled to get lose, trying to push Leeann’s thighs down and off her so she could climb out of the hold. Leeann was also working improving her hold. Using Leeann’s pushing to advantage she repositioned her thighs to the prefect spot. Then really crushed her thighs together. Hayley screamed out a submission within a fraction of a second once Leeann effectively applied her scissors.

Leeann released Hayley and used her foot to roll Hayley out from between her legs. Hayley laid there for awhile rubbing her aching stomach. That was one of the worst scissors she had ever had applied to her. Her strategy of submitting quickly to avoid too much punishment had been nullified by the quickness a properly applied scissors could crush her sides. She took her time recovering because the match wouldn’t restart until both were ready.

Hayley slowly got up still rubbing her stomach and sides. Leeann got up all smiles. This had been easier than she expected. All she had to do was keep up her tactics, putting on punishing hold after punishing hold until Hayley had nothing left. Hell, she might even win without submitting once. This was fun, especially in front of all these Hayley supporters.

Hayley and Leeann approached each other slowly for the third fall. When they were a few steps apart Hayley raised her arms and spread her fingers offering a test of strength. “The stupid little bitch” though Leeann “wanted to go power to power against me. Looks like it is time for submission number three” though Leeann confidently.  Leeann eagerly accepted the challenged and interlocked fingers with Hayley.

The two then started to try and get the better of the other. Leeann used her height and weight to push Hayley back. She even started to bend Hayley’s wrists back because of her height leverage. Just as Leeann was thinking she would bend Hayley’s wrists so far back she would have to submit Hayley showed she knew what she was doing. She whipped their arms from above down and around so now their knuckles were down at their legs and pointing down. Leeann was not expecting the sideways movement and could not stop Hayley’s ploy. Leeann could not use her height or her weight to advantage in this position. To her horror Leeann discovered just how strong Leeann’s wrists and hands were. She begin to bend Leeann’s wrists back with a sinister smile crossing her face. She bent Leeann’s wrists back further and further. Leeann was humbled as she was helpless to stop this little twit from overpowering her wrists. The pain grew more and more.

Leeann was ready to submit but Hayley wasn’t quite done demonstrating her dominance over the bigger woman. She ordered Leeann down onto her knees with a sudden push causing Leeann to scream out in pain. Leeann complied hoping to ease the pain. Now Leeann was on her knees and the much shorter Hayley was still standing. Hayley could use her leg muscles to drive her wrist bending even harder. She drove so hard she almost made Leeann’s knuckles touch her forearm. Leeann screamed out her submission, almost passing out from the pain. Hayley’s fans loved the action. If you were a Leeann fan you would have thought that Hayley held the submission hold longer than she had to. Finally she released Leeann’s fingers.

Leeann stayed on her knees. Involuntary tears dripped down her cheeks. She had never felt so much pain administered by another person. At least one not so tiny and presumed much weaker than herself. Leeann would have to revise her estimate of their relative strengths.

Hayley backed off still rubbing her sides as the pain from Leeann’s scissors still lingered. And the strain of struggling in the test of strength contest had exacerbated the pain. Hayley was standing and watching Leeann who was still on her knees. Leeann was rubbing her wrists, trying to massage out the pain and stimulate them to get some strength back in them.

The score stood at two points for Leeann and one point for Hayley. After a rough start for Hayley she had proven that she could get a submission from Leeann. And Leeann had proven that she was more than capable of getting quick submissions from Hayley.

To be continued ......
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline byline

• God Member
Leeann and Hayley circled and approached each other in the center of the ring. They moved more quickly this time, buoyed by confidence gained from their submissions but with a smidgeon of doubt by having had to submit.
“You’re going down, gargantuan!” bragged Hayley
“I’m gonna squash you, midget!” exclaimed Leeann with equal bravado.
Leeann moved in to lift Hayley in another bearhug. “That worked so well before I’ll use it again. Only this time I won’t let her go until she begs me to stop and gives up,” thought Leeann.
“Time to show this oversized bitch how to wrestle,” was in Hayley’s mind.
Leeann when to grab Hayley in a bear hug but Hayley bent forward making it impossible. Thinking quickly Leeann swung her arm over Hayley going for a headlock to bulldog her down to the ground.
Hayley easily ducked under the slow attempt at a headlock. She got behind Leeann and leaped up onto her back. Hayley snapped her legs around in a body scissors from behind. Her right arm shot in front of Leeann’s neck, clasping Leeann’s left shoulder to apply a chokehold at the same time.
“What the f….” the startled Leeann started to swear but caught herself just in time.
“Wheeeeee….. Ride ‘em cowgirl,” said Hayley gleefully as she raised her left arm as if she were riding a bronco.
“Choke! Choke!” gasped Leeann know choking must be against the rules.
“Shut up and fight, sissy,” retorted Hayley. “Hey folks, how do you like my bronco bustin’? Or should I say bovine riding on this big cow…” Hayley was enjoying taunting the big woman.
“Damn, she’s like a little gnat on my back.”
Leeann grabbed Hayley’s right wrist with her left arm and pulled it enough so she could breath.
Hayley brought her left arm down and grabbed ahold of Leeann’s hair. She had a tight grip on Leeann with her legs but she was afraid of losing her balance.
“No hairpulling!” exclaimed Leeann in exasperation.
“Quitcher bitchin’. It’s not hair pullin’, it’s hair holdin’, horsey. A cowgirl needs reins doesn’t she?”
“Bitch! Now I’m gettin’ angry.”
“Get as angry as you want, cow, you’re going to submit to my strong legs.”
“Damn, her legs are strong How can such a little wimp have such strong legs,” thought Leeann as her sides started to ache from the pressure of Hayley’s stout legs. “Got to pry these legs apart.”
Leeann forced her fingers between Hayley’s firm claves. She worked her hand down to the ankles and tried to leverage them apart. She had to keep her left hand holding Hayley’s right wrist to keep from being choked.
“Not so fast, Leeann,” Hayley straightened her legs out as far as she could. This allowed her to provide even more power to her scissors as she stretched her legs as far as they would go.
“Ugh! Oaf! ” gasped Leeann having trouble breathing. The pain was getting frightful.
“”Give up, gargantuan?” smirked Hayley.
“Never,” gasped Leeann. She pried on Hayley’s ankles even harder feeling them starting to loosen.
“Oh no you don’t,” chided Hayley as she feel her scissors being broken. She took a big strand of Leeann’s blonde hair and snapped her head back so hard a sharp pain was felt.
“EEEEEKKKK!!!!” shrieked Leeann in pain.
“Now that’s hairpullin’ in case you were wondern’.”
   Leeann’s hand came out from between Hayley’s legs as her head was pulled back even further. She started moving around, swinging left, swinging right, trying to toss Hayley off her.
“Ahhhhh… this is what I like, a real bucking cow…” Hayley taunted. “Come on, girlie, you can buck harder than that!”
“Cheater!” it was the only comeback Leeann could think of. She was fuming and sputtering with rage. It was bad enough having her hair pulled so hard, but being taunted and suffering verbal abuse was even more humiliating.
Hayley regripped Leeann’s hair and leaned back to add her weight to the hairpulling.
      Leeann was staggering around and spinning as she tried to dislodge Hayley. She couldn’t keep her balance as Hayley leaned way back. She fell backwards landing on top of Hayley.
“UNGH!” gasped Hayley as her back hit the mat. Her legs spread briefly.
 Leeann spun to try and face Hayley.
 Hayley quickly relocked her ankles catching Leeann mid turn. She squeezed hard on Leeann’s soft belly from the side.
 “ARGH!”  Leeann gasped for breath as Hayley’s thighs compressed her stomach.
Hayley used her scissors to whip Leeann onto her back. She used Leeann’s hair to pull her upper body partly over Leeann and wrap her arm around her to try and hold her down while she pressed the scissors. “Give up, honey, no way you can get out of this scissors.”
“Ungh, oaf, ugh…” Leeann was grunting trying to get in some air and force her stomach out against the pressure. She tried to roll onto her knees.
Hayley gave a surge of pressure and whipped Leeann back down.
Leeann again struggled to get onto her knees. This time more slowly and with more determination. She managed to get onto her knees putting Hayley on her back but still with the scissors.
Leeann bent one leg to get try and stand but had to stop and rest. Finally she managed to stand up with Hayley hanging off her by the legs.
Hayley sunk both hands into Leeann’s hair and pulled herself up in a guard position.
The added weight causes Leeann to sink back to her knees.
Hayley squeezed as hard as she could on Leeann’s sides while pulling herself up again via Leeann’s hair.
Leeann straightened up into a kneeling position and then slammed Hayley down hard onto her back.
Hayley gasped and her ankles flew apart, her legs dropping down beside Leeann.
Quick as a big cat Leeann swung one leg over Hayley’s to prevent another scissors. Then moving the other leg over Leeann’s she was able to get into a straddling position on Hayley’s  belly.
 Hayley twisted and rolled but Leeann was able to sit down hard on her stomach, keeping her flat on her back. Leeann grabbed Hayley’s wrists and was able to easily push them down to the mat using her weight.
 Hayley struggled but Leeann was too much for her. “Get off me you fat cow.”
“Make me.” Now it was Leeann’s turn to taunt her rival. She slowly worked her way up until she had her shins across Hayley’s biceps in a classic schoolgirl pin.
 Hayley bucked but fell right back down. She set her feet and really bucked hard so quickly and suddenly that Leeann fell forward hitting her forehead on the mat. But she held on and slowly sat back on Hayley, pushing her flat again with her butt.
 Hayley started to bridge again. This time Leeann felt it and leaned back to keep from being tossed forward. Hayley was prepared for that and brought her legs up. She hooked them around Leeann and tried to pull Leeann backward. Leeann almost was unseated but managed to use one arm to push a leg off her. Hayley’s legs were knocked off and fell back to the mat.
Hayley bridged and tried to twist under Leeann but she just wasn’t strong enough to lift the heavier woman enough.
Leeann took joy in sitting down hard on Hayley’s chest as she fell back down. Leeann tried to force a submission by rolling her shins back and forth over Hayley’s biceps. This action caused great pain to Hayley’s firm, muscular biceps.  
“Ow… ow… ow…” Hayley could not stop crying out in pain.
Leeann clamped her thighs on the sides of Hayley’s head to keep it in place and force her to look up directly into Leeann’s eyes. Leaning over she said, “Being dominated little girl? Give up, you have no way out.”
“Oh yeah?” Hayley quickly snapped her legs back up, hooking one completely around Leeann. The move might have been successful had not Leeann been leaning forward to taunt Hayley.
Leeann locked the other leg with her elbow and unwrapped the leg around her chest. Then she curled her fingers around Hayley’s ankles and pinned her toes to the mat.
Hayley tried to flex her legs back and forth, first one and then the other to free them. But Leeann was too strong and had too good a grip. Hayley could barely move her feet let alone free them.
“Got your stocky legs trapped in a nice matchbook, wouldn’t you say? Submit or I’ll keep you here all night.”
“Fuck off!” This was spewed with vehemence deriving from anger and frustration. Frustration at coming so close to a submission and then having the tables turned.
“Now that’s no way to talk to your master,” taunted Leeann who was having fun.
Hayley still struggled trying to free her legs but she had no leverage and no way to unseat Leeann. The situation was helpless and she could not get out of this matchbook pin. After several minutes of struggling she finally groaned “I submit, please let me up.”
“What did you say? I couldn’t hear you.” Leeann was making up for Hayley’s earlier tardiness in releasing her after she had submitted.
“I said I submit.” grunted Hayley a little louder.
“What’s that? I still can’t hear you.”
“I said I give up!” shouted Hayley.
“Does that mean you are quitting?”
“No fucking way, you pig!”
“Come on, let her go” someone in the audience yelled out.
Leeann slowly released Hayley’s ankles, letting her legs fall back. Then swung one leg over her to get up off her.
Leeann walked away to go wait in her corner until Hayley was ready to fight again.
Hayley was spitting fire she was so angry at being humiliated in front of her groupies and her boyfriend. She didn’t wait. With Leeann’s back turned to her she lunged forward and tackled the big woman around the knees. Leeann went down hard on her face and ample bosom. Hayley jumped up onto the back of Leeann’s big thighs. She drove her knuckles into one kidney and then the other. Leeann cried out in pain and gasped from the kidney punches. But Hayley wasn’t about to let Leeann recover. She leaped high in the air and landed hard on the small of Leeann’s back.
“Way to go tiger!” Hayley’s fans yelled out in pleasure at seeing their girl really going after Leeann. They were thrilled the action was getting fast and furious.
“Hey, that’s no fair. You’re suppose to wait until both of you are ready,” complained Leeann’s supporters to no avail.
Hayley continued her attack. She straddled the small of Leeann’s back. She grabbed her hair and jerked her head back hard, whipping Leeann’s head from side to side.
“EEK! OW! OUCH! YIKES! YEEOOOWW!!!” shrieked Leeann each time Hayley jerked her head to one side or the other or backwards. This was not just normal hairpulling but hairpulling driven in a rage by one furious woman.
“I’m goona rip your fucking hair out” shrieked Hayley at the top of her lungs. She had no interest in getting a submission.  Her rage could only be satisfied by inflicting as much pain to Leeann as possible.
Caught unaware with her scalp burning in pain and hair falling all around her Leeann screamed out “I GIVE! I GIVE! STOP PULLING MY HAIR!”
Hayley pretended like she didn’t hear a thing. She was spurred on to pull harder and more viciously.
“YEOOWWW!!! EEEKKKK!! Please stop. You’re pulling all my hair out!” pleaded Leeann to deaf ears. Tears flowed freely from her eyes as she started sobbing in pain.
What seemed like an eternity to Leeann but was only a minute or so. Hayley’s anger cooled enough that she slowed and hairpulling. “I’m going to really hurt this bitch” thought Hayley as she set about to do it more methodically. Holding onto Leeann’s hair she pulled her head back as hard as she could. Keeping ahold with one hand she placed the other hand under Leeann’s chin. She pulled back putting Leeann in a painful cobra clutch. Hayley wished she were a little heavier. She bounced on Leeann’s back to make up for her lack of weight.
“Ow… ow… let…..go….you’re….breaking….my…..neck”pleaded Leeann tearfully.
“I’ll let go when I’m fucking ready,” snapped Hayley. “Quit faking, you’re not in that much pain. I want you to shout “YOU”RE THE BETTER WOMAN. I GIVE TO YOU!”
“Fat chance,” moaned Leeann in between sobs and cries of pain. “No way am I going to give you that satisfaction. Not after your cheating.” Leeann’s resolved strengthened but so did her pain.
“We’ll see just how much pain you can take,” sneered Hayley as she planted her legs forward. She used them to push and lift Leeann to a 90º angle.
Leeann tried to lessen the pain in her neck and back by pushing up with her arms. “Fuck, why did I stop those yoga lessons” thought Leeann.
Hayley had Leeann pulled back so far that Hayley was almost ready to fall over, either to the side or backward. But she reset her legs and pulled even harder adding another painful bounce to the small of Leeann’s back.
Leeann felt that she was just about to topple Hayley over when the bounce caused a CRACK! and instant shooting pain from her back. All resolve of resisting and not submitting flew out of her mind.  The pain was so great that she couldn’t even shout I give so she tapped the mat furiously.
Hayley gave another hard jerk on Leeann’s hair and chin and another bounce. Then let Leeann flop forward. She stood up and stomped on the small of Leeann’s back viciously.
Leeann lain still for quite some time. Hayley stood to her side watching the big woman still writhing in pain barely able to move. Slowly, very slowly Leeann got up on one knee, then one hand, then the other knee and final the other hand so she was on all fours. Hayley smiled a sinister grin. She stepped back a couple of steps. Then stepped in quickly to deliver a toe into Hayley’s belly. The kick actually lifted Leeann and flung her onto her back.
Leeann couldn’t even cry out as all the wind was knocked out of her. Reflexes caused her hands to cover her stomach as she fought in panic to take a breath.
Hayley stood over her, taunting her and waiting to move in again whenever she felt like it. The big, fucking cow was down and victory would be hers soon enough. But not until she had a little more enjoyment. “What shall I do to her next? It's Hayley's playtime.” Hayley looked over at the crowd.

To be continued ….
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 08:00:10 PM by byline »
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Oh man. This is great! I really feel bad for Leeann.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline byline

• God Member
“Stomp her, pound her belly to mush!” Grind your foot on her face!” “I wanna see a two-legged boston crab!” “I prefer a one-legged boston crab!” Figure-four leg lock!” “Just pound the dickens out of her!” “Drag her around by the hair.” The suggestions were coming fast and furious. The more sexual ones went something like: “Rip her tits off!”; Kick her in the pussy!”; “Wait, punch her in the cxnt!”; “Force her to eat you out!”; “Make her cum, make her cum!” and “Dump her in my lap, I know what to do with her!” And those were only a few of the suggestions I could relate.

Hayley stood over Leeann triumphantly. She watched as Leeann finally start breathing in and out. “She’s got a nice figure” mused Hayley, “but her gut is a little pudgy.” As Leeann gulped for air her stomach = flexed in and out with each breath.  “Oh damn, that’s just too tempting,” said Hayley out loud. She raised her right foot to stomp down hard on Leeann’s belly just as it was reaching it’s maximum bulge. “ This should finish you off, you big fat slob.”

“Why that slut, kicking me when I am down.” Anger ran through Leeann’s mind. “I’m not down and out or completely helpless,” thought Leeann. She caught Hayley’s foot and although the foot bounced off her stomach it had no power to do any damage. Leeann twisted the foot and brought Hayley down. She held onto the foot with both hands for dear life. Pulling Hayley’s leg between hers she locked her legs around it and started twisting the foot.
“Yeeoowww!!! That really hurts!” shouted the surprised Hayley. She lashed out with her other leg. Her heel hit Leeann’s taut thigh with great force. She kicked again in the same spot.

“OUCH! OUCH!” Leeann countered by twisting the ankle harder and then rolling over. She put Hayley on her stomach. Leeann sat up trying to wrap her legs around Hayley’s in a figure-four leg lock. She had seen this on TV wrestling. “Damn, how do they do it?” a frustrated Leeann hissed as she couldn’t complete the hold. She almost came close to loosing Hayley’s foot in the process.  “Shit, if I wasn’t so sore all over I could no this easily.”

Hayley couldn’t resist the opportunity to put Leeann down. “Shows you know little about wrestling. Looks good on TV but any real wrestler knows you need the cooperation of your opponent to apply a figure-four. Unless you knock them out cold first, something I intend to do to you.”

“I wouldn’t be mouthing off so much if I were in your position.”
“I’m not you.”
“That’s your problem.”
“That’s my good fortune.”

Failing to secure the figure-four leg lock Leeann bent Hayley’s leg so her right foot pressed into the back of Hayley’s left thigh.

Hayley kicked out with her left foot trying to nail Leeann.

Leeann grabbed that foot, crossed it over the right leg and pressed down on both. She leaned down with all her weight forcing the calf of the left leg to be squished by the shin of the right leg. She bounced hard on the bent legs causing great pain. She enjoyed seeing the feet press into and deform the back of Hayley’s thighs.

“You had better not injure my gorgeous legs” sassed Hayley.
“HAH! How can you call these short, stubby things gorgeous? My legs are gorgeous and so much sexier than yours.”
“Fucking whore, leg go the legs.”
“Not until I’m done with them” Leeann echoed back an earlier statement by Hayley.

“How to you like this?” Leeann moved up and squatted on Hayley’s legs. She trapped them between her thighs with her pussy forcing them down. Leeann reached forward to grab Hayley’s head and put her in a bow and arrow.

As Leann lifted Hayley’s upper body Hayley twisted and lashed out with her right arm, claws extended. It was a partially blind swipe but paid dividends.  Her fingers got caught in Hayley’s bra and the bra ripped off and left some scratches across the left breast.

“Watch it! You just exposed my bosoms.” Leeann’s instinct was to cross her arms over her ample breasts to cover them up.
“Bosoms? You mean flabby tits, don’t you? It was accidental”
“Accidental like hell. You clawed me at the same time. I’m on to your tricks.”
Hayley could see Leeann’s attempt to cover her exposed tits out of the corner of her eye. “What, are you ashamed of them?”
“At least I have breasts unlike those raisins you call tits.” Leeann regained her composure and uncrossed her hands. She sat up straight and shook her tits back and forth. She was proud of them.
“Big titties aren’t always an advantage,” snickered Hayley as she twisted her upper body again, even further this time to almost a half turn. Her right hand found Leeann’s right breast. Hayley grabbed ahold and sunk in hr nails to get a good grip. She squeezed, twisted and pull all at the same time.
“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!” shrieked Leeann. “Let go the freekin’ tit” she yelled out as she was pulled forward and down. It felt like her tit would be ripped right off. Leeann’s head ended up just to the right of Hayley’s head.

Hayley grabbed Leeann’s hair with her left hand and pulled hard.
“OWWWW! Oh…. NOOOOO…. MY SCALP IS BURNING!!!” Leeann screamed as her already sore scalp was tortured again.  The excruciating pain from her scalp and breast caused her to start bawling her eyes out. “I…. (sob) thought…(sob) this…(sob) was... (sob) to…(sob)… be (cough) a   (sob) friendly…(sob) submission… (gulp) match…(sob). Who knew… (sob)… you… were...(whimper)… so… (sob) cruel…(sob)!”
“You crybaby. If can’t stand it you know what to do. Just say ‘I’ve had enough. I quit!’ ”
“I just wasn’t prepared for such viciousness. Now I know the rules, which is no rules, you are really going to pay. You can count on that, BITCH!”
“THEN TAKE THIS!!!!” Hayley curled her fingers into Leeann’s breasts actually piercing the skin. She yank Leeann’s hair so hard the whole lock came out. Needless to say this caused Leeann’s stream of tears to become a flood.

Leeann bit her lip but didn’t quit even if she couldn’t stop crying. So much pain….. “Oww…” Leeann bit her lip so hard she drew a trickle of blood. “Get ready for unbearable pain” Leeann hissed in between sobs and hiccups. She put all her weight on Hayley’s forearm, the arm mauling her boob. She pushed it down and away from her breast. “EEEEEJ!!!” Leeann couldn’t control the scream as Hayley’s fingernails ripped off her tit leaving long red scratch marks. But her tit was free at last. Leeann pushed Hayley’s shoulder down so she was flat against the ground, face down. She grabbed that offending arm, twisting it behind Hayley’s back and up her back.

“Owwww, you’re hurting my arm…” groaned Hayley.
“That’s the intent. How do you like the pain? At least it is a legal hold.” Leeann had finally stopped crying. She was intent on bringing tears to Hayley’s eyes in revenge. She  sat up straighter and used her position on top of Hayley to push her arm up further.
“YEEEEEEAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAIIIEEIIIIIIIIIII!!!!  *#&%@#*!!**#%$&” Hayley let out a blood curdling, eardrum piercing scream and then a whole bunch of expletives  as Leeann shoved her arm to the breaking point.  “I GIVE! IGIVE! I GIVE! STOP! STOP! STOP! You cruel bitch! STOP!” Hayley screamed in terror that her elbow would break or become dislocated.
“First you have to let go my hair!” Leeann gave another push to emphasize she meant business.
“OKJ! OK!” Hayley let go of Leeann’s hair immediately.
“Now say I won and you lost.”
“No… no…. no…” Hayley refused to quit in spite of the horrific pain. “You’re gonna wish you had accepted by submission,”
“Yeah? Whatcha goona do about it.” Leeann mocked Hayley’s English.
“THIS!” shouted Hayley as she swung her free arm nailed Leeann on the cheekbone with her elbow.
CRAAAAACKKKKK!!!! rang out as the sharp elbow connected hard.
“Ohhhh……..” moaned Leeann as she rolled off of Hayley  to the side.
“No rest for big fat slobs” snapped Hayley. “I know you’re tiring, you blubbering cow.” Hayley delivered an even harder elbow to the cheek allowing her to pull her arm out of the stunned Leeann’s grip.
“You fucking cheap shot artist..” groaned Leeann as she rubbed her cheek, checking to see if the bone was broken.
Hayley got up and stomped on Leeann’s head to stun her even more. She moved to the top Leeann’s head. Leeann was still on her left side. Hayley grabbed Leeann’s hair. She sat down wrapped her right leg over Leeann’s neck. Bent it so her knee cupped Leeann’s neck. Then curled her toes under her other leg in a figure-four neck lock.
“This is payback for the arm and for sitting on my legs. Guess you aren’t so fond of my legs now.” She bent her left leg to tighten the lock on Leeann’s neck.
“Argh… ”Leeann grunted with effort as she pushed on Hayley’s leg, starting to pull her head out.
“OH no you don’t.” Hayley wrapped Leeann’s hair around her fingers and pulled her head back.
Leeann pushed harder.
Hayley pulled harder on the hair.
Leeann tried to roll onto her hands and knees.
Hayley grabbed her ankle with her free hand. She pulled down hard to add pressure to the figure-four leg lock.
Leeann was fighting for breath as the lock constricted around her neck.
“Give up, bitch?” Hayley teased Leeann
Leeann couldn’t answer because of the pressure.
Hayley forced Leeann to roll onto her back.  One could clearly see now Hayley’s bulging calf across Leeann’s neck in the powerful figure-four lock.
Leeann’s face was flushed to a bright red color. She used what strength she had remaining to roll hard. This time getting to her hands and knees.
Hayley dropped her hands to the ground to try and roll them back.
Leeann pushed on Hayley’s leg with all her might and extracted her head.
Hayley somersaulted away from Leeann.
“I should go after her” thought Leeann but she had to sit back on her haunches to resort her breathing.
“That cow is not going to rest” vowed Hayley to herself. She ended up on her feet from the somersault. Running back to the panting Leeann she gave a full hard slap across the face.
Leeann’s head turned to the side with the force of the slap.
Hayley nailed Leeann’s face with the back of her hand as she brought it back.
Her face stinging, still laboring in her breathing Leeann was confused and slow to react.
Hayley ran around her to the back and gave her a good hard kick in the back sending Leeann onto her face.
In desperation Leeann tried to roll away form Hayley.
Hayley followed her kicking Leeann in the sides as she rolled.
Leeann tried to grab Hayley’s leg.
Hayley easily dodged it and just laughed at Leeann’s pitiful efforts. Finally Hayley stopped chasing Leeann. She let her roll away. Was she being merciful to Leeann? Fat chance of that!
“Got….to…take…my…time….regroup…” Leeann said to herself.
Hayley stepped forward now and then so that Leeann wasn’t too far away.
When she had fully caught her breath Leeann got to her feet.
The second she was upright Hayley rushed in and slammed her fist into Leeann’s belly while still moving in to her.
“Ooaafff!” gasp Leeann as almost all the air was knocked out of her once again. Leeann doubled over.
Hayley grabbed her hair and lifted her knee directly into Hayley’s bouncing boobs.
“Ungh… owww” Leeann grunted and cried out.
Hayley held onto her hair to keep her bent over.
WHAM! Hayley lifted her knee into Leeann again, catching her in the breasts and stomach at the same time.
“UGH! OAF!” Leeann could only grunt as even more air was driven out of her.
Hayley let go of the hair and Leeann stood up on wobbly legs.
Hayley swung her leg out and nailed Leeann hard on the left thigh.
“AAYYEE!” cried Leeann.
“I’m goona make sure ya can’t use those legs against me” exclaimed Hayley as she delivered another shot to the same leg.
Leeann was clearly limping now.
Hayley gave another roundhouse kick but instead of the thigh she hit Leeann on the back of the knee. Leeann’s leg crumbled and dropped hard to her knees.
Haley grabbed Leeann’s hair again. She pulled Leeann’s hair between her thighs. Leeann was on her knees and Hayley was standing.
“Hey, you shit, let’s go. Let go.”
“And end my fun? NO WAY, JOSE.” She held onto Leeann’s hair that stuck through Hayley’s things.
Leeann moved very cautiously. She feared if Hayley fell she could easily break her neck. She feel foolish and humiliated to be caught in this standing headscissors.
Indeed, that was Hayley’s intent, to humiliate the bigger girl. “Whatsamatta, the big bad Leeann caught in a little ‘ole scissors?”
“Please, release me. You could wrench my neck if you are not careful.”
“Well then help me keep my balance” She bent forward over Leeann’s back. Reached around her and curled her fingers around each bare breast.

To be continued ……
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
Poor Leeann. Can it get any worse?

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline byline

• God Member
“Oh you fuckhead, let go of the fucking tits.” Leeann was really fuming as Hayley started squeezing her much bigger boobs.
“They make good handholds to ride you.”
“So it is a ride you want! I don’t want to disappoint you.”

Leeann grabbed the backs of Hayley’s thighs. She stood up. Hayley’s legs were clamped around her head and she was hanging down Leeann’s back, holding onto Leeann’s tits with all her might.

“”I’m goona rip your fucking tits off.” And Hayley tried to do just that. She drove her nails in deep, then twisting she tried to yank Leeann’s boobs off.
“YEOW!” the pain was so intense as Hayley drew blood from Leeann’s mammeries. Tears came easily to her eyes and she couldn’t see very well through her watery eyes. She stumbled around but still hung onto Hayley’s legs. She dug one set of nails into the back of Hayley’s thigh. She raked her long nails down the other thigh leaving red scratch marks from Hayley’s butt down to the back of Hayley’s knee.

“AWWWW FUCK!” screamed Hayley. She countered my switching to Leeann’s sensitive nipples curling her thumbnails into the sides of Leeann’s nipples.
“EEEEEEEEEELLLLLLL!” shrieked Leeann in a shrill voice. Scratching Hayley’s thighs was no match for getting her nipples ripped off. She bent her knees preparing to body slam Hayley forward.
“Think again, you big boob…”  Hayley let go of Leeann’s tits. Moved her hands down to Leeann’s pelvis. Lifting her legs at the same time she pull Leeann’s head backward as she shifted her weight. Leeann fell backward. She would have crushed Hayley had Hayley not been so agile. Hayley put her hands on the ground. She continued to pull Leeann’s head with her legs as she somersaulted. Leeann landed hard on her back as Hayley continued her somersault. It wasn’t a perfect Frankensteiner or Hurricanrana but just as effect.

Hayley rolled to the side and sprang up.
Leeann rolled the other way even though she had the wind knocked out of her. She got up but a fraction slower than Hayley. She was on her knees as Hayley leaped and hit her in the chest with a two-legged drop kick.
Leeann’s breasts were splattered flat. She flew onto her back.
Hayley landed horizontally on her side. She was up quick as a cat.
Leeann tried to get up but was even slower this time.
Hayley nailed her on her ass just as Leeann got on all fours near the edge of the mat. The kick deformed Leeann’s ass and it recoiled out as Leeann sailed forward, her tits and face sliding along on the ground and grass.
Hayley grabbed Leeann’s ankles, crossed her legs and rolled Leeann onto her back. Leeann’s face and tits showed brush burns and grass stains.
Hayley lifted Leeann’s legs and started kicking the backs of her thighs. “These are you most powerful weapons but they will be useless after I kick the shit out of them.”
Leeann was in such bad shape she couldn’t mount a counter defense. “ooohh… aaahhhh… owwww…. uuuhhh…” She could only moan and groan. Each kick produced an “OW! OUCH! ”or “EEK!”

Hayley kept on kicking Leeann’s legs until her own legs were getting tired. She dropped Leeann’s heavy legs to get a brief respite. Leeann tried to kick out at Hayley but her legs just wouldn’t move. She tried to push herself away or roll away. This made a pitiful sight as the only things her legs would do was to slide on the grass or flop helplessly.

She spread Leeann’s legs apart and moved in-between them.  Having worked the backs of Leann’s thighs she decided to concentrate on the fronts. She lifted her left leg and stomped on Leeann’s right quadriceps giving Leeann the worst Charley horse she had even had. Except a stomp to her left quadriceps was even harder and gave her an even bigger Charley horse. Repeated alternating stomps render Leeann’s legs immobile and useless.

Hayley stepped back. Leeann somehow managed to sit up but no way could she move her legs to get up. Hayley took two steps forward and swung her right leg in a roundhouse kick right into Leeann’s battered mammaries. SPLAT! SQUISH! the boobs resounded as they flattened. As Leeann fell back the boobs rebounded and bounced and giggled for quite some time.

Hayley ran around to Leeann’s head. She spread her legs and knelt down in a reverse face sit on Leeann. She wasn’t worried that Leeann would be able to buck her off, not given the condition Leeann’s legs were in. She planted her shins on Leeann’s biceps and bore down with all her weight.
Hayley slammed her fist into Leeann’s soft gut, which was actually shaking because of Leeann’s blubbering.
“OOOF!” expelled  Leeann.
“UNGH! OOOF!” again as two more fists were driven deep into her tummy.
“ARGH! UFFF! OOOF! ” were heard as blows rained down on her lower abdomen.
“Eat me, COW!” Hayley taunted as she rubbed her ass on Leeann’s face. Pure joy showed on Hayley’s face mixed with a little contempt for Leeann. She had expected a better fight form this hippo.
Hayley pounded Leeann’s gut until she was satisfied she had thoroughly worked it over. She turned her attention to Leeann’s breasts. “My god I wished I had breasts like these. Or even half their size.” Hayley muttered to herself. She was ashamed of her A-cups in the presence of such big and well formed breasts. It wouldn’t have been so bad if Leeann’s tits were droopy and sagging. But they were so nice and firm and so shapely. Of course Hayley would never admit this jealousy to anyone.

It was time to take out her frustration for her tiny titties on Leeann’s magnificent breasts. She took each boob in her hands. They were more than a handful for Hayley’s small hands and flesh oozed between her fingers.

The second Leeann felt Hayley grab her breasts she yelled “I GIVE! I GIVE! I GIVE!” and slapped the ground with her palms. Her cries were muffled by Hayley’s ass covering her mouth. Hayley certainly must have heard her submission cries as I could hear them several feet away. But Hayley ignored them.
“You’re not gonna ruin my fun,” hissed Hayley which probably went unheard as Hayley’s ears were covered by Hayley’s flesh. Leeann didn’t have to hear.
“YEEOOWWW!!!” Leeann screamed at the top of her lungs as Hayley dug her fingers into Leeann’s breasts. Hayley set about systematically and methodically abusing Leeann’s tits. She worked, pinched, twisted and clawed them all over. When she finished with the tit flesh she started in on the nipples. Nipples which had involuntarily grown large and erect by the actions of Hayley. The profusion of the sounds emanating form Leeann were sobs and sniffles and other crying sounds. Hayley’s ass was getting wet from the flow of tears.

“You are a real crybaby,” Hayley continued to taunt and tease Leeann.

Suddenly Leeann felt a surge of relief and peace as Hayley had stopped brutalizing her tits. She could take full gulps of air that didn’t reek of Hayley’s butt after Hayley got off her. Oh how grateful we can be for the simplest of things. She was in a groggy state from all the pain and for the lack of oxygen. She didn’t even mind it when Hayley rolled her onto her stomach. She just felt like taking a nice nap.

“What are you doing?” Leeann said more alertly and with consternation as she felt Hayley’s fingers gripping her ankles.

Hayley lifted Leeann’s legs up and back, kneeling on the back of her head so she could bend Leeann’s legs and back. She put Hayley in what is commonly called a Liontamer, a painful version of a boston crab. To her surprise Hayley had troubled holding Leeann’s ankles as she started to jerk and thrash in a frenzy. It was almost like Leeann had gone into convulsions from fear. “Most strange,” thought Hayley who had been doing worse things to Leeann without such a reaction.

“NO,NO, NO, NO, NO,” shrieked Leeann in a state of panic. “NOT THE FEET! NOT THE FEET!” Leeann was trying to kick out She might have succeeded had her legs not been so worked over before. The pain must have been excruciating in each leg muscle as she tired to make them obey in vain.

Hayley twisted Leeann’s feet and the screaming and convulsions got even worse. She had discovered Leeann’s biggest vulnerability, the kryptonite of this Supergirl, HER FEET! They were supersensitive and couldn’t stand the slightest pain. A wicked grin covered Hayley’s face from ear to ear. Rather than trying to press the Liontamer she moved up and trapped Leeann’s legs between her own. She held them in place so she could use her hands to attack Leeann’s toes.

Holding a foot with one hand she curled her fingers around Leeann’s big toe. She bent and twisted it furiously. Leeann’s screams were louder than ever. There also seemed to be a reflex action with her sobbing. No, not sobbing, but outright blubbering. More so then before.

Hayley kept bending and twisting toes. “This little piggy had roast beef…. This little piggy had none…” Hayley started on the child’s game. Only she didn’t just wiggle the toe but bent it one way, the other way and twisted it instead. The term ear-shattering scream is over used but in this case it was true. Leeann had a big set of lungs and her screams were the loudest I have ever heard.

“I GIVE UP! I GIVE UP! I QUIT, YOU WIN!! YOU ARE THE BETTER WOMAN! I QUIT!” Leeann shouted in between shrieks of pain. It was a pitiful sight but Hayley just kept on.

A few people got up to stop the fight. They only took a few steps when Leeann passed out from the pain. It was the first time I had even seen someone pass out from foot torture but pass out Leeann did. With no more screaming to spur her on, Hayley finally let go of Leeann’s feet and let them drop. She had Leeann’s number. Should the big woman even attack her for revenge she knew exactly where to go to incapacitate her. The feet were this Supergirl’s kryptonite.

Hayley gave Leeann a couple of contemptuous kicks and then went off to party with her friends and groupies. A few of us went to revive and console Leeann. It took a long time to stop her crying. Even when the pain subsided the tears flowed from the humiliation she felt. Humiliated at being beaten so soundly by such a much smaller foe. Humiliation at having her ‘secret’ revealed. She didn’t know why her feet were so sensitive, but they were and it embarrassed her. Our words of support did little to make her feel better. It would take time to do that.

Thus ends our story of a fan that was thrilled to meet her idol in a friendly wrestling match only to have things turn so dastardly. None of Leeann’s girlfriends were there and they all refused to believe that the sweet Hayley Williams could be so evil and nasty.
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
Damn...pretty tough defeat.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
Ok, now I want to see Maddie vs Leeann.

Offline Nattie-Silk Property

• God Member
I will take on Leeann and Hayley....Leeann is too easy ;)

Two annoying bitches beating the crap out of each other? Sounds like a win/win situation!  :P

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
I will take on Leeann and Hayley....Leeann is too easy ;)

Two annoying bitches beating the crap out of each other? Sounds like a win/win situation!  :P

It's a shame that the story section is now getting bogged down with so many women bickering back and forth about supposedly fighting in the comments.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 09:11:06 AM by nutmeg78 »
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
You have made great efforts in the preparation of this story - and it shows!

Your attention to detail....build-up to the fight...beautifully descriptive writing style....and the "sting" in the tail - all combine to make a story which is both entertaining and exciting.

To end on my usual note -  please see "To All Writers on FCF" [under "Announcements"}...and....More, Please!

GG