News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jodie vs Adriann over Steve

• 14 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Jodie vs Adriann over Steve
« on: July 23, 2013, 03:42:31 PM »
Hi guys,

I have had the pleasure  of talking to the lovely Adriann and Jodie (regulars on this board and such nice people to deal with) via e-mail. They have asked me to write up a story for them and agreed I may post it on this board. I have a couple of pictures that I am trying to add to help with imagery, but I am having no luck adding them. I have saved them to a flash drive. Any ideas on how to download them to this sight where I want them?
Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the story anyway.

{alt}

Adriann and Jodie fight over Steve by JT Edson with some added color added by the lovely Jodie

Jodie walked up to the party bar on Steve’s arm and he ordered them drinks. The night was going well, it was 10:00 PM and no sign of her rival Adriann. She scanned the room thinking to herself; well maybe the bitch took her at her word and decided to leave Steve alone. Jodie and Adriann had a nasty phone conversation the day before concerning who was going to meet Steve at the party tonight. Their venomous conversation would have been an all out brawl if they had been face to face. Jodie chuckled to herself that Steve would have loved that. He was so turned on by catfights. She had used that in bed several times over the last couple of months to turn him on. Telling him about her battles had driven him nuts in bed and she loved it!
Satisfied her rival wasn’t coming; Jodie broke down into small talk with Steve and the other guests around the couch they sat on.
At around 10:30 PM Adriann arrived at the party. Every man she passed in the room gave her a lustful stare as she passed by in her blue dress, black heels, garter belt and stockings. The only woman her equal in the room was Jodie and she searched   the room for her and Steve. If that little whore thought she was going to intimidate her into staying away from Steve (and leaving with him) tonight, she had no idea what she was in for.
She finally spotted them sitting all cozy on a couch across the room. Neither of them had seen her yet and that was just how she wanted it.  She walked up the bar and grabbed a drink then sauntered up and around to the couch Steve and Jodie were sitting on. As the conversation around the couch continued a friend of Steve’s facing him and Adriann decides to start a little trash talk from Jodie.

“So Jodie, earlier you were saying you scared Adriann off tonight and told her to stay away from Steve. What would you do if she decided to show up after all?”
Jodie set her drink down on the table and snuggled into Steve, “Well if that skank did show up and tried to come on to Steve I’d just have to beat the hell out of her and show Steve who the better woman was. She wouldn’t stand a chance. I would yank her hair out and leave her a mess on the floor. No one is going to come between me and my Steve.” Jodie could see the effect she was having on Steve and was looking forward to later tonight when she had him all to herself. She would make him forget all about that little tramp.  She picked up her drink from the table with a satisfied look on her face.
At that moment, Adriann decided to make her presence known to Steve. She started by running her long fingernails through the back of his hair lightly scratching his scalp. As she did this she said,” Oh, I don’t know, I think if Jodie and I had it out there would be a different ending, don’t you Steve?” Adriann then walked around to face the couch lightly dragging her nails across Steve’s shoulders and neck until she was in front of them.
“Hello lover,” Adriann smoldered as she stood in front of Steve and Jodie, miss me?” She winked at Steve.
Before he could answer Jodie replied for him, “No. No he has not. I’ve been keeping his mind occupied all night long…. And I plan to occupy the rest of him as soon as we leave this party in a few minutes. Looks like you’re a little late.”
“Like hell bitch,” fired back Adriann and then she through her drink in Jodie’s face.
Jodie was trying to quickly wipe the alcohol from her eyes when Adriann struck. She threw her glass away and grabbed Jodie by the hair pulling her up to a standing position,” Bitch, I told you on the phone we weren’t done. Steve is leaving here tonight with me!” With that said she kept her left hand in her rival’s hair and brought her right hand back and slapped Jodie with a resounding “crack” across the face, knocking her back down onto the couch next to Steve. Jodie's already excited nipples throbbed through the now drenched front of her beautiful white dress giving everyone a defining view of her spectacular breasts.
 Following up her advantage, Adriann came at Jodie. But Jodie reacted fast and brought her feet up catching the other woman in the gut. She shoved with her heels buried in her rival's midsection and Adriann fell backwards over the table that had been filled with drinks just moment a before. The slit of her dress allowed an incredible view of her gorgeous thighs as she landed on her back on the other side of the table as her legs flew up in the air.
With the momentary reprieve Jodie cleared her eyes and made her way over to the surprised and embarrassed Adriann. As she got there Adriann kicked out with her foot and hit Jodie in the leg causing her to fall next to her on the floor. "Uuggh, you whore!" shouted Jodie. "Fuck you bitch," Adriann yelled right back as they reached towards each other.
They immediately grabbed the other woman by the hair and started rolling across the floor trying to mount each other. Their long legs and slender feet kicked about as hands groped to pull hair, scratch at skin and rip at dresses. Just as they were about to go at it in earnest, four of the guests grabbed ahold of them and managed to pull them apart spitting and screeching obscenities at the other, each clutching several strands of rival brunette hair while the men struggled to keep them at bay.
The party hostess addressed both women, “If you want to finish this, take it somewhere else before you ruin my furniture.”
“Fine, both women replied in unison.
Adriann and Jodie, with Steve in tow headed out the front door cussing and promising each other a royal ass beating.

“Steve, I know you have always fantasized about Adriann and me in a catfight, let’s make it a reality. Take us back to your place and let’s finish this. I can’t wait to snatch this bitch bald," snarled Jodie, her fists clinched as she and Adriann were squared off on the front lawn and about to go at it.
Adriann replied glaring hatefully as her hands cocked upon her hips, “Try it and I’ll scratch your eyes out, slut! But fine let’s do it and the winner gets Steve.”
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
A half hour later the ladies stood in the doorway to Steve’s living room as he moved furniture against the walls  and into the other rooms to give the combatants fighting space. Both women were anxious to get at each other and prove they were the better woman. Steve could feel the anticipation from the two women, like two predators ready to spring. He managed to sit them down at opposite ends of the room and bring them drinks.
Adriann and Jodie downed the alcohol like water but it did little to cool the blood boiling in their veins.

"You fucking slut," spat Jodie from across the room.

"Fuck you whore," Adriann replied. "You've messed with the wrong woman's man here and now you're going to pay."

"Not from the likes of you, you cheap tramp," snapped Jodie as she and Adriann moved towards each other now.
“Are you two sure you want to do this?” Steve asked, standing in the middle of the room between them.
Adriann, put her hand behind his neck and pulled him over to her saying, “ I am going to scratch her  eyes  out for coming between us and then I’m going to remind you why I’m better in bed, sexy.” Then she kissed him long and passionately. She could feel the bulge in his pants and pressed her body closer to his.
Before the kiss developed into something more, Steve was snatched away from Adriann to face Jodie. “Don’t listen to that tramp”, she said as she put her arms around his neck and looked up into his eyes, “when I’m done with her she’ll be bald and crying on the floor while I show you how a real woman pleases her man.” She then pulled him further down to meet her lips in a passionate lip lock. As she was kissing Steve she brought one of her arms down and started caressing his throbbing manhood.
Suddenly, Adriann shoved Jodie away from Steve and faced her. “Stay away from my man!”
They backed away from each other a little and Steve moved out of the way as these two primal cats started circling, ready to fight.
The combatants took a few tentative swings at each other, hitting shoulders and arms, then dove at each other and dug their fingers into their rival’s hair. They tugged each other back and forth trying to pull the other woman’s hair out by the roots or swing her around to the point she would loose a step and fall down. As they tugged back and forth Adriann had a heal break off causing her to loose her balance. "Aahh fuck!" She fell backwards, dragging a spitting Jodie, down onto Steve’s couch. Jodie landing on top tried to plant herself atop Adriann, but the dark-eyed Adriann brought one of her own knees up between them to block this. "Uummph" grunted Jodie as Adriann's kneecap embedded in her abs. The girls struggled, then started wrestling along the couch. Both women viciously jerked and pulled on the others hair as strands started to litter the couch. "Ooowww! Le' go of my hair cxnt!" cried Adriann. "Fuuuuck! You let go! Ooooo!" Jodie screamed back. They hit the edge of the couch with Adriann on top!!! She pulled Jodie over the edge, trying to stretch her back across the couch forcing Jodie off backwards. But again, their dead man’s grip in each other’s hair forced Adriann to join her rival on the floor as the catfight raged on. Steve stroked his cock as he admired their impressive legs as the material rode up above their luscious thighs. He'd been between both pairs of legs and he knew first hand just what could happen if one of them wrapped them around her rival's waist and squeezed!!
 As they rolled across the floor clawing at each other’s scalps and perfect bodies their expensive dresses where shredded to the waist and the sheer bras were beginning to give under the stress of their magnificent breasts and the clawing hands trying to get at them, causing the strapless supports to be moved either under or above their precious cargo.
 Steve admired their tanned bodies as they fought and he sat on the sidelines watching them fight and stroking his cock. Adriann, Jodie. Jodie, Adriann. Back and forth. Which one would he get to fuck?
The girls broke apart and moved both away from each other momentarily to assess the damages. With their dresses now ruined but women rose up and peeled the tattered rags off while never taking their eyes off their opponent.
They were breathing heavy, but already circling, looking for an opening. After what seemed like an eternity to the watchful Steve, Adriann and Jodie brought their hands up like cat’s claws ready to pounce. As if that were the signal, the gorgeous women came at each other swinging slaps and scratches at each other’s faces, necks, shoulders and chests. For the most part the girls where silent thru this exchange, but every so often and exceptional slap or scratch to a breast would cause a squeal or screech of pain.
As the girls went on like this they started getting closer to each other to give their rival less of a front target, so they started shifting their attacks to each other’s sides and backs. It got to the point they ended up with their arms around each other and broke into a bear hug.
Now the women applied pressure to their embrace and little grunts could be heard from the women as they tried to squeeze the life out of the other. “Bitch, your tit’s are nothing compared to mine”, Jodie shot out when they ended up applying equal pressure to each other, “Steve loves to run his cock between them just before he cums. He always tells me no one can compare to how big and firm they are.” “Bullshit!” shot back Adriann, “ He always tells me how delectable my titties are and how he loves to suck on my incredible nipples and how mine are perfect!”
“Bitch! Jodie said as she rammed her tits into Adriann’s .
“Whore! Adriann shot back as she rammed hers back into Jodie’s.
As they rammed into each other their already hard nipples became even more erect and pointy. They were almost miniature weapons causing pain to the other woman. Neither Adriann or Jodie would admit to her rival the discomfort she was feeling, but the scratches and pinches and slams and rubbing were taking its toll. Their arms moved down to around their waists and synched in their grips around the other woman causing their bodies to almost meld together were they touched below the waist. Looking at them Steve thought of Siamese twins only connected at their most intimate parts. His raging boner got even stiffer as he saw the women who were earlier ramming their mammaries together like a hammer to an anvil, now almost fused at their foreheads, breasts, stomachs and mounds.
The girls now started trying to push their bodies thru their rival’s in an effort to crush their opponent. All Steve could hear was the labored breathing of the two women as they tried to fill their oxygen starved lungs with much needed air to fuel their efforts. He got up to get a better view of the battle. As he got closer he noticed the heavy breathing had changed to rapid pants. Both women were now rubbing their snatch against the other in an involuntary action. But, were they trying to make their rival cum or was this for pleasure? Their panting breaths were coming faster and faster now. Steve knew it was only a matter of time before the two women climaxed.
Their eyes shut tight, Adriann and Jodie stopped panting and started moaning and rubbing their womanhood together faster now making room for their opponent’s delicate fingers to reach between them and insert them into the other woman’s moist cavern. After a moment of this their hips started bucking causing the other woman’s fingers to insert deeper into her rival. In less than a minute Steve heard a great gasp escape the two women and then a loud scream of pleasure as the bodies of the two shuddered from head to toe in ecstasy.
The two exhausted women slumped to the floor and fell away from each other. Steve was shocked and didn’t know what to do.
A moment later Adriann started to sit up. She saw Steve sitting nearby and smirked to herself in a knowing way. She looked over at Jodie laying on her back appearing spent and got to her hands and knees and started to crawl to where Steve sat on the floor. By now his pants were gone and his dick stood at full attention as he saw this erotic woman, almost lazily, crawl on her hands and knees like a stalking cat. Steve felt almost like her prey. She grinned as she reached him. “I guess I win. So now to the victrex  goes the spoils.” She now sat between his legs and licked her lips as she moved her hands up his thighs. When she got to his manhood, she gently took it in both hand s and slowly started massaging it causing it to throb in her hands. She then cupped his balls in her hands and gently played with them. All Steve could do was grin.
Adriann moved further up Steve’s body and placed her head over his cock and looked up into his eyes. “tonight I am going to show you how much better I am than Jodie not only in a catfight but in bed as well. When I am done you will forget all about that little bitch.”
Steve leaned his head back as Adriann’s long hair caressed his thighs. Then, just as her lips were about to surround his manhood Adriann let out a screech. Steve raised his head and saw Jodie behind Adriann dragging her away across the floor. Adriann grabbed at Jodie’s wrists trying to ease the pain from her scalp. “Whore! that is my man. You did not beat me! That cock is mine!”  She then stopped and  whipped Adriann’s head up and down twice slamming it on the floor with a resounding thud. Adriann’s hands fell to her sides and Jodie let her unconscious body fall to the floor. Jodie then kicked her in the side rolling Adriann over onto her stomach. “cxnt! Steve is my man!”
Jodie walked over to the still prone Steve and stood over him. “Baby I am so wet. I have to ride that cock. She then mounted Steve. He had no trouble sliding into her sopping wet womanhood. “Oh yeah., Steve moaned as Jodie tightened her wall muscles giving him a shiver down his spine . I can’t believe you fought Adriann for me.”
“Oh baby, I’d whip that bitch’s ass  over and over if she ever touched you again. “ Jodie started moving back and forth with her hips as Steve moved his up and down to meet hers. It started slow at first, but then moved progressively faster. Jodie continued to brag about what she would do to Adriann if she ever came after her man again for several minutes until Steve couldn’t take it anymore. Jodie could feel that familiar tingling in his manhood and knew he was about to cum. She was on the verge again as well. This fight and it’s results had turned her on so much she couldn’t stop herself!
Suddenly with a rush of climax they came together, both letting out a groan that woke the groggy Adriann. She rose to consciousness only to see Jodie collapsed on top of Steve slowly rubbing her leg over his in post love making pleasure. In anger and frustration, she got up and woozily walked over to Steve’s lazy-boy In the corner. She curled up through the comforter around herself and cried. This wasn’t over. She wasn’t giving her man up that easily. The bitch had got lucky. Next time it would be Jodie crying herself to sleep on the chair and she’d be with Steve. This she promised herself.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: Jodie vs Adriann over Steve
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 05:39:54 AM »
thats my girl jodie :)...a very fun story  j.t...looking fowards to round-2
the prez tramp

Offline junebug2513

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 05:50:35 AM »
Great job. Your description are  clear and inviting. The story moves in a steady and realistic manner.

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 06:34:25 AM »
Hello JT,

Thank you very much for your fantastic work in doing this story with our 2 lovely members.  Great work and thankyou again!

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 06:42:14 AM »
Wonderful job JT  can't wait till PT.2   ;)

Offline FEMFIGHTFAN

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2013, 08:47:18 AM »
Excellent Story...
Very Very Well written....
Thanks JT Edson for creating this wonderful piece of work...
Waiting to read more such stories from you.. Keep up the good work...

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2013, 01:37:58 PM »
Thank you all for your generous praise, but the story would be nothing without our two lovely participants you agreeing to let me write it.

Thank you Jodie and Adriann for asking me to write this and being such great and nice people. You are the stuff fantasies are made.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2013, 02:29:46 PM »
I have some photos Jodie was kind enough to send me that I wanted to add to the post, but have had no luck doing so. Any ideas or pointers?

Thanks.

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2013, 03:56:57 PM »
Great story with 2 awesome competitors,   well done to everyone. 
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2013, 05:58:27 PM »
A hot story!  :P ;)

I have some photos Jodie was kind enough to send me that I wanted to add to the post, but have had no luck doing so. Any ideas or pointers?

Thanks.

You can find many free sites online where you can post pics, then simply copy & post the code in here either to appear full size or on a clickable thumbnail for viewing the full version at the hosting site.

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Jimmy Smith

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2013, 08:36:50 PM »
superb story - My only wish would be is to see these 2 gorgeous ladies fighting for real. Jodie is MAGNIFICENT.
 :o

Offline backbreakher

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2013, 11:22:25 PM »
Great story - nicely crafted and written. Sounds like the start to a big rivalry to me.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2013, 12:42:45 PM »
Thank you all for your kind words. I have a few other stories in the works. I will post them soon I hope. I definitely would like to post future stories with both ladies in them. Just need the right opponents to do them justice.

Offline Geri

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2013, 07:35:01 PM »
JT, This was a wonderfully crafted and put together story. I am glad you took the time to write it and did so well in doing so. Jodie can be quite the competitor... for the wicked and seductive cat that she most definitely is..

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2013, 12:03:05 AM »
Great story about two beautiful women.  Hopefully this is the 1st on many catfights between Jodie and Adriann.