News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tag Team Sexfight! Story

• 7 Replies

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
Tag Team Sexfight! Story
« on: July 24, 2013, 06:03:45 AM »
Sorry for the delays, life gets in the way. Here's a story for you guys, hope you like it. It's a Sexfight Story I made with a friend of mine between two teams.

Team 1
Emma Watson                and               Michelle Trachtenberg
{alt}{alt}

VS

Team 2
Amanda Seyfried              and               Ellen Page
{alt}{alt}

Enjoy

Pyrotechnics exploded as the crowd went wild! Out of the ring entrance walked in sync, Emma
Watson and Michelle Trachtenberg.  Both girls wearing black bra and  panties. Their panties were cropped up, so that they covered the upper portion of their asses, giving everyone a partial show.  Emma also opted for a bra that gave the crowd a better view of breasts, while Michelle was not so revealing.

They walked up to the ring, gone on the edge and facing each other, bent over the middle rope, so that
the crowd got a long look at their behinds.  Michelle enjoyed the cheers so much, she did a few more times, while Emma lapped around the ring, blowing kisses to the crowd.  Eventually, they settled into their
side of the ring and waited for their opponents.

Just as Emma and Michelle have settled down in their side of the ring their is a second explosions the far side of the arena and Amanda and Ellen emerge Amanda and Ellen are wearing matching red
bras and panties. Amanda thrusts out her impressive chest proudly her fans mesmerized by her bouncing boobs as she skips towards the ring holding Ellen's hand. Ellen's boobs are much smaller but still look perfect on her small frame.

The girls pose in front of their fans for a few seconds before entering the ring. They move through the ropes very slowly showing off their asses for all to see. As the both enter the ring Amanda picks Ellen up by her waist and she flexes before blowing a kiss to the crowd before turning to face Emma and Michelle!  Both Michelle and Emma laughed, Michelle saying

"Please, nice job copying our move. Unfortunately, the crowd clearly thought ours was better."

"I didn't see any lifts or any boobs in your entrance!" Amanda mocks looking down at her impressive assets and then glaring at Emma and Michelle.

"I don't know what you  were listening to!" Ellen pipes in, "our fans were going crazy and
they outnumbered yours!"

Emma laughed, "Cause a little shrimp like you can hear properly." Ellen ran up to Emma and
glared up to her, as Emma glared back, in the middle of the ring

"You won't be calling me a little shrimp when you are helpless against my stronger pussy in a pool of your own  juices!!" Ellen cried, not taking her eyes off Emma .

Emma brushed her crotch and then Ellen's slowly, causing her to flinch. Emma smiled and said "Of
course, I look forward to enjoying you. Shall we begin?" With that, she looked at Michelle who walked to the edge and slipped out of the ropes. Seyfried did the same, at which the bell rang.

"Go on Em! Show her what you got!" Michelle encourages and Emma grabs Ellen by the hair and shoves her  tongue down the smaller girl's throat kissing her passionately. She presses her boobs into Ellen's, their bras rubbing together and they continue to grind their panty covered pussies together

Ellen was caught off guard, as Emma's breasts squashed her. Emma's height was  leaving her with a distinct disadvantage. She countered by forcing Emma to the ground and soon was in a tongue battle with Emma, as they rolled around passionately.

One seond Ellen was on top, then Emma, then Ellen and so on as they fought for dominance their lips locked together the whole time. Ellen was desperately trying to pin the bigger girl down to try and gain an advantage. She is surprised how good a kisser Emma is but is not going to give up yet!

Yet the game changed when Emma threw her off, and quickly placed Ellen on her knee, facing the
floor. Ellen did not realize what she was going to do until Emma gave her a wedgie and lifted her hand up, smiling

"What a pathetic ass!" Emma mocks as she connects with her opponents butt. She holds her in position
spanking the smaller girl several more times until her cheeks turn red!   Eventually Emma throws her off at
which Ellen simply clutched her bottom in pain. Emma stood up and blew a kiss to Michelle.  Then to Seyfried as she glared with hatred, leaning forward in an attempt to help Ellen. Emma stood over the whimpering Ellen and with hands raised up, put a school girl pin on her. With Emma's legs pinning Ellen's arms down, Miss Watson uses her free arms to reach behind her and grab at Ellen's red panties trying to tear them off!

Emma pulled hard, Ellen screamed as the panties rubbed off her crotch. Emma smiled at
her pain as the panties ripped off. She raised it up in the air and gave it a twirl as the crowd screamed. Ellen vainly tried to cover her exposed snatch. Emma pinched Ellen with her free arm, causing Ellen to gasp at which Emma forced her own panties into her mouth. Ellen gave a muffled cry of humiliation  Desperately trying to spit the panties out, the struggling Ellen was incensed by this humiliation and she pushed Emma right off her and slapped her in the face, catching her perfectly. Emma rolled away clutching  her sore face as Ellen finally spat out the panties before pouncing on Emma to try and get some revenge

Ellen jumped onto Emma and threw slap after slap onto Emma face. Eventually Emma was left dazed,
laying on the floor at which Ellen leaned down and covered her face with her breasts. Emma gave a muffle of humiliation as Ellen laughed. She eventually let Emma breathe, who desperately gasped for air, only to regret it as Ellen shoved her snatch into her mouth and started grinding it.  Meanwhile, Ellen used his free hand to rip Emma’s bra off.

"God those things are tiny!" Ellen mocks, "I thought my boobs were small but those things are mosquito bites. Shows what a push up bra can do.“ Ellen lays herself down on top of Emma grinding her pussy against her opponent’s mouth.

Emma gave a shout against the pussy. At which Ellen raised it and asked. "What did you say darling." Emma gave a gasp and replied, still pinned, "Bet they would win in a titfight against your pathetic chest."

Ellen smiled, and responded, "Are you so sure, lets see bout that." As she lifted herself up and kneeled
facing her. "Titfight me bitch, I'll show you the truth."

"Come then bitch, lets do this!" Ellen agrily responded as she faces Emma, also kneeling on the mat. Ellen then reaches behind her back and unclasps her bra before slowly peeling it away and tossing it to the side of Emma, the audience cheering loudly!

"You have a cheek mocking my breasts! You are almost completely flat!" Emma mocked inspecting
her opponents a-cups. Ellen steps forward so that she is now nipple to nipple with Emma.

"My tits are going to teach your bee-stings a lesson!" Emma announced

"Please, if I was worried about you beating me, do you think I would have let you go? Bring it bitch."

"I don't see how those little things can beat me!" Emma mocks as she wraps her arms around Ellen's
smaller frame pressing her pert boobs into her opponents

"I'll show you," as Ellen wrapped her arms around Emma's body and pushed her boobs against Emma. The two women squeeze each other and gritted their teeth as they're breasts matched against one another. Both Michelle and Amanda looked on with anticipation. 

"Your tits are better than hers!" Michelle encouraged and Emma used all her strength to try and bulldoze Ellen onto her back so she could gain the dominant position. Ellen tried to resist but Emma's bigger frame was too powerful and she toppled backwards  Emma gave a small grin as she laid onto Ellen and continue to press her breasts against Ellen's. Ellen's started to whimper as her breasts slowly got mashed Emma's superior ones. The points bitting into Ellen's with increased pressure.  Encouraged by Ellen's clear discomfort Emma pinned her opponents arms to her side to stop her trying to claw at her too escape. Emma then started dropping her perky peaks down onto Ellen's exposed breasts, determined to make her opponent submit!

Ellen gave a yelp of defiance but soon she felt her breasts getting mashed by Emma's. Ellen gave a humph of humiliation, angry that her breasts weren't holding up to Emma. Emma added to this by slowly kissing the grimacing Ellen's face.   Emma forced her tongue down Ellen's throat as she mashed her tits proudly all over Ellen's tiny pair. Breaking off the kiss for a second, she demands that Ellen submits and admits her tits are better as Ellen's arm begins to struggle as she reaches out almost begging for a tag!

Amanda reached out with her hand, desperate to help her partner. Their fingertips nearly reached each other but Emma saw this and gave Ellen a slap in the face. Ellen became dazed as Emma grabbed her by the hair and lifted her up, throwing her against the turnbuckle

She pulled her  away from Amanda.   She followed this up with a body splash and several headbutts into Ellen's midsection. Eventaully Ellen couldnt' stand any longer and landed on the bottom turnbuckle. Emma walked to the center of the ring and roused the crowd. Doing a rodeo twirl, she ran up to Ellen and gave her a bronco buster.  Ellen could do nothing but moan as Emma’s butt slammed against her chest again and again, and her crotch engulfed her face

As Ellen body collapsed on the turnbuckle, she tried weakly to lift herself to her feat but she didn't have the strength. Emma slapped Ellen right across her tiny tits before kneeing her in her mid section. Emma then turned round flexed her arms to the crowd and begand to seductively shake her ass!   Facing Amanda (who looked very angry at the way she was humiliating her partner) Emma began to grind her ass over Ellen's pretty face in a Booty Bop! Ellen's cries were muffled by Emma's perfect ass and Michelle cheered enjoying her partners show of dominance!

"Awww… Emma...." said Michelle, "I wanted to do that first!"

"Well, you'll just have to settle for second," replied Emma as she raised her hand to Michelle. Flattered Michelle took it as Emma lifted her butt off Ellen. Kicking her down to make sure, she allowed Michelle to slip through the ropes and continue the kicking.   Emma finally relented, and slipped through the ropes, but was only given a small respite as Michelle walked up to her, turned around and gave her not just a booty bop, but a full on stinkface!  For Ellen, Emma's ass was only peanuts compared to Michelle's as Michelle fully engulfed Ellen's head and more or less sat on the bottom turnbuckle, with Ellen 's face in the middle  Michelle casually looked at her nails as she jiggled her ass on Ellen.

Ellen couldn't breathe under Michelle's tremendous booty and she slumped down further in the corner, barely conscious. Angry at the way Michelle was humiliating her partner Amanda quickly climbed through the ropes and charged at Michelle. When Michelle realized what was happening it was too late, she looked up from her nails to see Amanda flying at her and the blonde slapped her right across the face knocking
Michelle off her perch!

Amanda then flew at Emma was entering the ring and knocked her off it. Ellen, now free, gasped for air, her face red from the Michelle's booty. Amanda quickly looked to see if her partner was ok and then tagged her out. Ellen gave a look of immense gratitude and  slowly rolled out and walked to her corner. Emma finally recover and reached back to the edged of the ring, but at this point it was just Amanda and Michelle and there was nothing she could do. After making sure that Emma was staying put   Amanda turned her attention to Michelle, who was just now recovering from Amanda's strike.

"Bitch, just like a bitch to show their ugly ass when their not whanted " Michelle muttered under her breath, angry at Amanda's intervention as she was only just getting started with Ellen!

"Please, my curvy body is so much better than yours!" Amanda shouted, "and i am going to prove, not as if the audience are in any doubt!" she continued as she approached Michelle. She stared at her opponents chest, "I bet you have only got b-cups under there!" Amanda mocked wanting to remove Michelle's top!

Amanda decided to weaken Michelle a little, which she accomplished by grabbing Michelle by her hair and lifted her up. She followed this up by putting Michelle's head under her shoulder and lifting her up in the air and giving her a suplex. Michelle arched her back in pain as Amanda jumped up and landed both her feet on Michelle's stomach. From that position, Amanda slowly used her right foot to kick Michelle's face side to side, eventually giving it a full stomp.

Michelle yelped in pain as her face was booted from side to side. "Fight back! You’re are tougher than her!" Emma encouraged.

Amanda gave her another heavy stomp before getting to her feet. Michelle rolled onto her back in pain
 and before she knew what was happening Amanda dropped down with an elbow smash into her opponent's midriff. As Michelle grabbed her tummy in agony Amanda went to strip Michelle down!

Ripping off Michelle bra to expose her b-cups, Amanda gave a contemptuous laugh as she twirled
the bra over her head. "Just as I thought," said Amanda, "The bra did make your breasts look bigger. Guess I was right on being the best endowed in this match."

"Sure bitch," Michelle replied feeblely, "I bet your bra does the same thing." Amanda looked
incredibly offended at that, and replied.

"Why the nerve! Looks like you need to be taught a lesson," as Amanda hooked around to untie her own bra.

Amanda quickly unclasped her bra her impressive jugs spilling free. Her boobs were were definitely bigger than Michelle's and she thrust them out proudly. Looking down at her own boobs and then at Michelle's
she smiled to herself. "See, my pair are so much better."

"They are bigger and firmer, want to get a closer look bitch!?" Amanda charged at Michelle smacking her
across the face before grabbing her opponent's hair and forcing Mchelle's pretty face it into her ample chest. "Lets see how long you last against my perfect chest!"

Michelle gave a muffled moan as she tried to push herself out of Amanda's cleavage with her
arms. Amanda had a confident smirk on her face and held on. Michelle gave a muffled cry again and said in a muffled voice,
"No, I can't breathe!"
"Good, that's the point whore! Say they are superior and I might let you go!!"

"Never!" was Michelle's muffled response. Angry, Amanda used her strong arms to force Michelle's face even deeper into her cleavage. Michelle's protests were now inaudible and her arms started to flail as she was clearly in some trouble!

"Give bitch, admit my boobies are the best here, otherwise i will smother you into oblivion!" Amanda demanded

"Dont give in Michelle!" cried Emma,

"Are you kidding Emma? Even I'm afraid of those," replied Ellen, "she doesn’t have a chance!"

It certainly seemed that way as Michelle attempts grew fainter and fainter. Amanda at this point
seemed to think that Michelle was going to pass out and resigned to the pleasure of that. But it was for naught, as Michelle gave a muffled scream!

"Yes, Yes, they are better! Please let me breathe!"

Amanda, increadibly pleased, decided to let  Michelle go and do a prance of victory. Michelle fell to the floor, her face red with the pressure, gasping for air. Amanda in her prime, decided to give Emma   a taste too, as she grabbed Emma's head and rubbed her face against her breasts. Emma did not expect this as was frantically flailing, until Amanda pushed her off the ringside, Emma land on the floor, dazed and gasping for air. Amanda looked at Ellen and gave her a signal to come to the ringside, saying

"Time you got some revenge!"

Ellen obliged and jumped off the ring and ran to Emma, while Amanda turned to the recovering
Michelle.   While Emma is dazed and still recovering from the breast smother  and Ellen wastes no time. She grabs Emma by the hair and throws her head first into the turnbuckle.

While Emma is stunned Ellen turns her round, giving her a few slaps across the face in the process. She then drags Emma away from the corner leaving the actress on her back. Ellen then drops down placing her pert butt over Emma's pretty face pinning Emma's body down while she applies a facesit!

"How does that feel bitch!?" Ellen shouted enjoying humiliating her opponent. Emma's protests are muffled by Ellen's ass but she isn't happy that is for sure!

Meanwhile the red faced Michelle is still down. She has recovered more than she is letting on. As Amanda
approaches her Michelle bursts into life slapping Amanda right across the face before slamming her to the mat with a clothesline. Michelle grabs Amanda by her hair and positions herself behind the blonde. She then wraps her arm around her opponents neck applying a sleeperhold!

Amanda struggles wildly as her air supply is cut off but she can't free herself. As Michelle feels her grip
loosening and knowing she has weakedn Amanda she pins her opponents arms to her side and climbs on top of her applying the same facesit stance as Ellen.

"Hey! This is how it is done, You actually have to have an ass to do this move!" Michelle mocks

Ellen gave Michelle the middle finger, yet was unwilling to give up the hold, as she wiggle her butt
a little more so that Emma's face was right up in there, nose between the cheeks. With a wicked and sensual smile, she slowly lowered her right hand, and place them under Emma's panties. Emma realized what she was doing and try to push Ellen off, but was still weak from the blows she received and only gave feeble attempts. Ellen, reassured, clawed up her hand and clawed at Emma's vagina.

Emma's howls of agony could be heard from under Ellen'a butt and Michelle looked concerned for her friend
but was not prepared to give up her position of dominance.

Despite this watching Ellen claw at Emma's pussy gave her an idea! Still applying the facesit, Michelle started to claw away at Amanda's impressive chest. The blonde howled in agony as her proud assets were attacked. She struggled wildly as Michelle clawed away at the orbs, her strong frame determined to dethrone Michelle and stop her cruel attack!

"Your tits don't look so impressive now bitch!" Michelle mocked

"At least," said Amanda, who moved her face out of the smother, "I will always know that you
think they are better than yours!"

"Ah you little bitch." replied Michelle, hating to be reminded of that, "Get back in your place,"

Michelle used one hand to get Amanda face up on her ass. Yet it was the opening that Amanda needed, as she raised her legs up and grabbed Michelle's head. Screaming, Michelle was thrown off Amanda, and hit the turnbuckle. Amanda, who gave a quick gasp of breathe immediately   got up and saw Michelle crawling away, trying to regroup, gave her an idea.

She ran onto Michelle's back and grabbed her hair with her left hand. With her right raised up, she proceeded to slap Michelle's ass as Michelle screamed in pain, trying to get away. Meanwhile, Ellen was distracted by the scream, which gave Emma enough to push her off firmly.

Emma, her face red from the facesit, glared at Ellen, who glared back with equal hate and said.

"Ok bitch, lets stop this charade, time to finish this! Let's see who's pussy is better" Ellen replied,

"Alright, I was getting bored anyway," as she slipped her panties off, ready to finally finish off Emma.

"Surely you don't think you stand any chance against me pussy to pussy!?" Emma mocked, "I am a sexfight warrior, and you are a loser with a weak pussy". She tore off her panties revealing her pussy and launched herself at Ellen wrestling her to the mat and sliding her body on top of the smaller girls

Meanwhile Amanda was attacking Michelle's ass. She was clawing at her perfect butt to get revenge for the attack on her boobs! In no time Michelle's ass was red and sore and she was desperately trying to get away but Amanda had a tight grip on her hair and her opponent was going nowhere

Ellen meanwhile was able to push Emma off, and slid her legs in between Emma's. Emma gave smile and offered no resistance, and both started to gyrate against each other, determination on both thier faces. Emma however felt pain as a result of Ellen's previous crotch claw, and realizing that her vagina was still a little tender was suddenly afraid of losing. It only lasted for a second however, she was the sexfight queen and she would rule the day. Ellen however was worried more about her inexperience, yet this did not stop her determination to beat her hated rival

Emma decided to bring her secret weapon, and bringing one hand down, started to rub against Ellen's clit. Ellen gave a small gasp, inexperience not preparing for this, but she composed herself and brought her own fingers to bear and soon both were rubbing each other's clits.       

Emma gave a comtemptous laugh and said, "Give it up honey, my fingers are like magic, like Hogwarts magic!"

"Ill show you!," replied Ellen, "The magic of smaller hands!"

Those little hands are as pathetic as you tits and they will do nothing to stimulate my strong pussy!" Emma replied. "We'll see about that!" Ellen replied as she rubbed away at Emma's clit. After a few seconds of Ellen's small fingers working away Emma let out a small moan, partly of pleasure and partly from some discomfort from the pussy claw Ellen had applied earlier.

Encouraged by her opponents moan Ellen increased the pace of the rubbing slightly. "I can feel you getting wet, warrior!" Ellen mocked as she felt some of Emma's pre-orgasm girl juices on her fingers!

It this only lead to a increase of rubbing from Emma's end, which instantly caused Ellen to start moaning, as Emma felt some of her juices on her fingers as well.

Meanwhile, Amanda was briefly distracted by the moans, at which allowed Michelle to finally throw her off. At which Michelle pounced on Amanda and knocked Amanda's head on the ground again and again, until finally the pain on her ass was too much. Michelle spent the next few seconds rubbing her ass, trying to heal the damage done by Amanda, while Amanda tried to rub her sore tits and regain focus from Michelle's attack.

Finally, Amanda and Michelle slowly got up and looked at each other in the eyes. Wordless, knowing the damage they did to each other, they understood where it was going. Amanda slid down her panties, while Michelle, who discarded during her facesit on Amanda, watched intently. Afterwards they slowly entered the middle of the ring, and scissored each other, and started gyrating against each other

Their curvy bodies gyrating in the middle of the ring stood in stark contrast to Emma and Ellen's smaller bodies battling outside the ring. "Just remember how my superior tits engulfed your face earlier in the match! My pussy is going to destroy yours and you will be left in a pool of your own cum in the middle of the ring!" Amanda shouted, making sure the girls outside the ring could hear her taunting Michelle

"I don't think so. I have beaten hotter girls than you in sexfights in the past" Michelle quickly replied and she leaned in and kissed Amanda passionately as they continued to slam their pussies together.

Meanwhile Emma and Ellen continued to battle outside the ring! Both girls pulled their hands away now (wiping their opponents juices off their fingers) and continued to grind their sexes together. Emma could feel Ellen getting wetter and wetter with every grind and her opponent had started to blush as her breathing had suddenly got heavier.

Seeing this Emma decided to hit her with one final attack and leaned over, wrapped her arms around Ellen, and gave her a sensual kiss. This, followed by two more grinds, was too much for Ellen, who gave a moan of ecstasy as she came all over the outside ring floor. Emma broke off the kiss, with a big smile of satisfaction on her face and let go of Ellen. Ellen fell like a rock as she landed on her back, her breath heavy and her eyes fade into and out of consciousness

Emma raised her arms in triumph and decided to sit on the laying Ellen stomach. Taking her hand, covered in Ellen's cum, she smeared it all over Ellen's face and scrunched up Ellen's face saying.

"You put up a good fight, but there was no doubt who was going to win. Understand who's the better one here... little shrimp"

With that, Emma grabbed Ellen and lifted her up over her shoulder and put her in a torture rack. Emma was oblivious to Ellen moans, as she smiled and slowly paraded Ellen around the ring. After a few laps she looked at Ellen, who looked back and nodded. Realizing what was going to happen, Ellen gave a small scream as Emma dropped down on her shoulder, bring Ellen's head to the floor in an almighty crash. Ellen was completely knocked out, as Emma gave a few gasps of breathe, and rubbed her sore vagina.

Emma soothed her strong pussy for a few more seconds as she watched her partner battling Amanda in the middle of the ring. "Come on Shell, make her cum so we can leave her with Ellen passed out in the ring!" Emma encouraged before making her way to the corner of the ring to watch the conclusion of this sexfight!

Amanda glimpsed her partner passed out the other side of the ring and this made her even more determined to even the score! She thrust out her chest proudly and flexed her biceps in front of Michelle showing off her strong body as she continued to slam her pussy into her opponents. Michelle leaned in kissing Amanda passionately as she first felt her biceps before fondling Amanda's impressive boobs

Suddenly Michelle let out a moan as her body shuddered for a split seconds before she managed to control herself. Amanda realized her opponent was getting extremely turned on by her body and could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter

"God your pussy is really weak!" Amanda mocked, "I am hardly wet yet and you are soaking." Angry at Amanda's taunts Michelle started to increase the pace and friction between their gashes. She thrust out her own chest and flexed her arms but as she did her body began to shudder, she had pushed herself too far and had lost control!

"OHHHHH GAAWWWDDDD NOOOOOOOO!!" Michelle cried as she felt waves of ecstasy flowing through her body. "Cum for me weaky!" Amanda demanded, not that Michelle needed any encouragement. Cum dripped from her pussy onto the mat as she collapsed back in her pool of her own cum!

Amanda, smiled as Michelle panted quickly, she air pumped a few times and got up and looked at Michelle with fists on her hips. "Told you were pathetic, and your ass isnt that great by the way. I'll show you a great ass." With that, she walked over and placed her knees on Michelle's arms, and with a giant smirk, sat on Michelle's face. Michelle's panting only worsen the facesit and she screamed as she received a taste of her own medicine. Amanda screamed "Yeah!!!" as she shake her hips on Michelle's face

"Get off her," said a voice to the side. Amanda looked to her left, and saw Emma standing outside, holding onto the feeble Ellen by the hair. She frowned as she saw the feeble Ellen, barely standing next to Emma, ready to collapse and responded.

"Well, I was hoping she would finish you off. She had the spirit, but I guess not the pussy. A pity..."                                                                   

"Get off of her," said Emma as she menacingly held onto Ellen, "or Ill do worst damage to her."

"Perhaps you should, you know you want to! Just like I know I want to keep punishing Michelle." replied Amanda, and after a few seconds, "But you are right, someone needs to care for the child." At which she got up from Michelle's red face, and Emma let go of Ellen, who fell to the ground in a daze

Michelle and Ellen are grateful that they have been left alone (for the time being!) as they don't want any more humiliation/punishment. Emma and Amanda glare at each other for a second before they both start to circle each other in the ring. Amanda sticks out her chest proudly showing off her assets and sexy figure.

"Are my big tits and sexy frame getting you horny!? I bet you will be even easier than Michelle to bring to orgasm - if that is possible!!" Amanda mocks as she slowly starts to get closer to Emma as they continue to circle each other

"Your tits are nice but you are going to need more than that to make me horny! Girls who have fought me in the past have called me the 'sexfight warrior' and i have made more experienced and hotter girls than you helpless in the ring/bedroom." Emma confidently replies as she gets down to the mat opening her legs ready to start scissoring with Amanda. "Show me what you got bitch!? Lets see how long you last against my strong pussy" Emma challenged as Amanda got down to the mat and tangled her legs with Emma's so that they were pussy to pussy

Determination filled each other's face as thier pussies pounded against each other. Both girls were aroused, both girls were tired, yet neither were willing to back down. Each girl reached around and played with each other clitoris, as each wrestled around, trying to be on top and doing the most gyrating. First it was Emma, then Amanda, then Emma again, back and forth. Eventually, Amanda pinned Emma down with her hands and with legs still scissoring, managing to bend down and rub Emma's face with her breasts, hoping to increase her arousal. Despite the quality of the breasts, Emma held on, and was able to force Amanda off and pin her herself. With a smile, she bended down and was able to rub her own breasts onto Amanda's face

Amanda was aroused by this more than she should have been, but she fought on, forcing Emma off and getting a standing position. With all her effort, she gyrated as hard as she could. Emma bit her lip, and curled her hands into fists as she felt the ecstasy rising in her

Amanda thought she had in the bag, but to her immense surprised, Emma held out. Eventually Amanda tired and the gyrating slowed to the point where Emma pounced on it, and pushed Amanda down. At this heightened position, Emma gyrated with everything she had and was rewarded with a soft moan from Amanda, who was doing everything in her power to hold off the ecstasy.

Seeing her chance to do a knockout Emma leaned down and proceeded to kiss Amanda in the lips, and at the moment Emma's soft lips touched Amanda's, Amanda couldn't hold it any longer

"OOOHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUCCKKKKKKK!!!" Amanda cried as Emma continued to kiss her.

"Told you I would make you cum! They don't call me the warrior for nothing" Emma whispered in Amanda's ear as she broke off the kiss for a second

Emma worked her way slowly down Amanda's body and circled her tongue around the blonde's nipples causing her opponent to moan loudly again, more juices dripping from her exposed and defeated pussy! Emma rubbed her sex with her hand and she felt more juices dripping onto the mat.

"God your are making a right mess, someones going to have to clean all this up!" Emma joked. Amanda lay back her body exhausted, the fight taking it completely out of her. She closed her eyes wishing this would all be over

Emma however, had other plans, and said gleefully. "I know exactly what to clean it up with!" with that, she got off the throbbing Amanda, and slipped out of the ring. Reaching down to Ellen, she picked her up. All Ellen did was whisper 'No, please... no more."

Yet it was futile as Emma rolled Ellen into the ring, before slipping in herself. Emma dragged Ellen, and with a smile, rubbed her on the mat, making her taste Amanda's juices, before setting her to Amanda. She then proceeded to lay sideways on top of each girls' faces, Emma's hips on Amanda's face, cause she never tasted any of Emma's ass. Emma's breasts on Ellen's face, to punish her for having the audacity to think her own breasts were better than Emma's. With one elbow on the mat, she flexed her free arm, and for second look like a Greek Goddess.

As the crowd cheered, all Emma said to the helpless eyes of Ellen and Amanda.

"Looks like I'm still Sexfight queen, what a perfect pedestal for my reign! However, I envy you both, I did not get any pleasure tonight." a faint groan came out, as Michelle came to, and Emma looked at her a smiled. "I guess that has to change.

"Michelle crawl over here and make me cum over these losers I have won this match for us so you should repay me by giving me my winners orgasm!" Emma demanded

Listening to the warrior Michelle lifted herself off the mat and started to crawl over to Emma who was still sat on her pedestal. As Michelle got closer Emma repositioned herself ever so slightly so her slave could get good access to get access to her strong sex.

As soon as Michelle was in reach Emma grabbed her by her hair and forced her face into her snatch shouting at Michelle, "Lick me out bitch, we haven't got all day! Lets see how long it takes you to make my strong sex cum!"

Michelle started to lick away burying her tongue (and face!) in Emma' snatch. Emma pressed her strong sex against Michelle's tongue as her partner continued to work away. Emma could feel herself getting wetter and wetter and Michelle continued to work her pussy

Knowing she was getting close to orgasm now Emma suddenly yanked Michelle by the hair throwing her to the side. "You don't deserve to be the one who makes me cum loser!" Emma mocked and she re positioned herself on Amanda's body and started grinding over the blonde's impressive chest.

"Drag Ellen over close to Amanda!" Emma demanded, pointing at Michelle. Emma thrust out her chest and flexed her arms as she gyrated over Amanda's tits, her pussy getting wetter with every grind. Suddenly she felt the juices start to build up.She slid up Amanda's chest to her face as she continued to grind.

"OWWWWWWWW GODDDDDD!!!" Emma cried as her body began to spasm. Juices began to spray from her pussy and as she squirted she desperately tried to position herself so she could give amanda and ellen an equal soaking!

Amanda and Ellen grimaced in disgust as Emma's juices stream onto them. Emma huffed in ecstasy at the feeling of orgasm. Yet she had the strength to state.

"That was good, now its time for a nap." and with that slapped Michelle face down, so that she was laying on top of Amanda's and Ellen's pussy'.s Placing her hands behind her head, Emma laid on top of Michelle's ass, saying.

"This will make a perfect pillow," all the while Emma stretched her feet onto Ellen;s and Amanda;s faces, saying as she slowly fell asleep.

"I am the Sexfight Queen!!! Dont forget it." and with that slowly fell asleep as Ellen, Amanda and Michelle moaned in compliance. Meanwhile, off somewhere, a women watched the tv, anger in her heart. "I'll teach you bitch," the women said, "I'll show you who the sexfight queen.

Offline pablitus

Re: Tag Team Sexfight! Story
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 02:52:14 PM »
Great work ........ It was an awesome story!

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 01:42:06 PM »
Great story, loved it.

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 03:30:30 PM »
Great story
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline jdo90

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2013, 06:19:38 AM »
Awesome story!! I love how all three of the losers ended up humiliated!

Offline qwerty123

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 05:17:37 PM »
Great story hope there is more to come

Offline YumiReiko

• God Member
  • In a second you’ll be wrapping around my finger!:
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2014, 03:09:05 AM »
Love this match!  :o ;D

Offline steph

• God Member
  • Voice-verified years ago but now just cyber NO IRL
    • my yahoo profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2014, 08:16:52 AM »
yes good story thanks for writing
love the video game character Chun li from street fighter she was one of the few good female characters i have a chun li fancy dress costume if i had to pick a character to be it woud be her.