News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mixed wrestling with a Strict Professor...

• 1 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Mixed wrestling with a Strict Professor...
« on: July 27, 2013, 09:24:36 PM »

Mixed wrestling with a Strict Professor.
No she is not my professor… but is about 4-5 year senior than me. With a very Big eyes as large as her figure… about 5’7” but weighing around 80-84 kgs..(177-185 pounds)… but quiet tighter…mostly in Saree but when looks with her round eyes looks very strict & little dangerous too…
She is actualy is a fellow professor in a all girls college in the hilly area near my house…daily when I drive to office… I get up to the small hilly area & take a right turn to get down again towards a lake .. a very beautiful place…& see often from the opposite side this strict & dangerous looking lady driving in a Omni ..like a matador going towards the college… her vehicle is little taller than my vehicle…  but we matched eye ball to eye ball quiet often.
First she showed as she is very strict… but quickly I think we understood each others wrestling desires… & I know she got into that trap..but not showing… I understood she would like to wrestling me very much…but our customs & society may restrict us…
Anyways… it became a routine that we tried to match each others time… & often I thought… such a strct women.. showing she is such pure & all…7 why she is matching time like this…lol.
However I always thought how to take it further… As it is just a fraction of seconds & we crossed each others… but our body language & eyes spoke it All… She got a terrific pair of Hans on the staring … she must be about 20 15-20 kgs more than me…than i am a male…. May be m more athlete than her… but I knew she got a weight.
She was white… not a milky white..but you cant say her a s a brown… her Big eyes looked terrific.. its clear we wanted to wrestle each others…
How to go near her… I always thought… It will not be possible that we be stopping & talking… One day in turn I took my car very near too her… surprisingly I saw her getting frightened & lowered her eyes.. I thought she is a dead coward… but realized she must be fearing the society & she is also a bit elder than me… so bit less advanced in a very fast changing society.
But the other day I was to take a last right turn & she also had to take last right turn from where our roots depart… I came close to her… I realized she also realised I would be little naughty & bring my car over hers from the opposite side.. we know there were few people behind us…
As I drew very near to us.. she murmured…”Kyu dikhta nahi hai kya?” (Why..can’t you see?)
I came a bit more closure to her… Eye to eye… faces from our windows only a feet away…
“Kyu tujhenahi dikhta kya?”  (Why cant you see?)
“Chaal side mein Aja” She. (Hey come to the side…”)…
I also took a U turn & we came close to each others…
Theres generally no much traffic in the road… so no one good guess what happened.. She was in Saree…got down from her van… I too got down…
We came close to each others…Her both hands on her waist…
“A police booth is behind… I don’t want a nonsense here… you are a lady… so I fear that”
“If theirs is no police then?” She was staring at my eyes.
“Lets meet at a private place & talk”
“Come to my place. Don’t fear there will be nobody”
“& You don’t fear that” she said again “Only I would be there”
I thought its nothing wrong going her place.
“Then are you fearing to give me your location & time”
She took out a card & handed over to me…. This is my no & address… enter at your only risk… but sure only I would be there… but I cant gaurentee your return on your too feets … so arrange something for that or I would arrange that.
“F**k you” me.
“Just come. Lets see who F**k’s whom?
The wresting was arranged… I was shocked & amused to find her dripped in a tight short trouser…/Her legs were looking even more terrific than I could imagine… realy I fely like pissing in my pant.
Then she took me in to the vacant large room where we were supposed to wrestle…I too got down in the same half tousers…
Her legs were looking terrific.
She puts the door knob (old fashioned from top) from inside.
So its only she & me inside. Seems her husband not there.
She holds my neck tightly from back in her right palm… I could feel her push of her palm on behind of my neck… I can feel its pressure… her general strength of her hand… in could feel her very sound grip over back of my neck… I too gripped her at the same place with my right hand.. & apparently seemed that m quiet weaker than her  … I gripped her right Arm over her elbow… could feel its strength & tried to move her hand aside so that I could free may neck from her hand…but with other hand she just notched (crushed)my face as if to insult me…she dint scratch but just notched my face… I felt a deep insult.. & I also did the same on her face … as we clashed hard…  & a great test of strength stared between us … both trying to push each others behind…Quickly she came from my behind & gripped my stomach hard with her belly…she was behind me… I was in her front…She was trying to grip my both wrists in front of my couch… I try to pull my hands up & show her my might’s…but she was more mighty…though I could pick my hands up… but I was feeling her might…She was behind me…
She was trying to control me from behind by controlling my hands from behind…
I tried to free them… a great tussle erupted when we came arise & locked each others heads from sides…We pressed each others head hard in our Arms…I tried to put my right hand from behind her hips…but she catches my left leg from behind & tries to pull it up & throw me on the ground first…She throws me on the ground first…
We wrestled hard…& after a thorough wrestling she tries to sit on my belly with her both huge thighs besides my chest..She tries to control my both hands…She was a huge figure I know…but the wrestling is on…She stares down at my eyes to get my reaction…I get agitated…She also got agitated…her grip over my wrists tightens…I could feel it’s hard…
I could feel the pressure of her huge hips over my chest…I know she’s strong…I grip her neck in my both legs…She moves behind & pushes my hips forward hard with her stretched leg forward…her right feet pushing & stretching my hip back…

To be contd…

“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Re: Mixed wrestling with a Strict Professor...
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 02:56:19 PM »

“Ohhh my GOD”

I Gave Away!

“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”