News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Cougars or "Milfs" wrestling

• 4 Replies

Offline Greg

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Cougars or "Milfs" wrestling
« on: June 15, 2009, 02:10:40 PM »
watch for our newest series in wrestling
Cougars or as some may call it "Milfs"  wrestling in pantyhose and tights.  These older sexy women can really turn it up and wrestle
greg
www.leather-lace.com
847 516 3652
Greg

Offline Aussie

• I love catfights!
Re: Cougars or "Milfs" wrestling
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 03:49:01 PM »
Greg, I like the sound of this. Please tell me more, who are going to be the 'Milfs' appearing in these vids ? Im thinking Brandy, she has plenty of Milf about her ! And please tell me you are going to produce one without the pantyhose and feature a nude version of this series, a 2 v 1 match would be even better !!!

Offline Greg

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 08:57:37 PM »
hi
we just started with 2 videos 4 girls in pantyhose and tights one of the                     girls is a super hottie hardbody 45 years old and absoutly loves to wrestle.  we will produce more Cougars and Milfs wrestling both full nude and just topless.  I am finding out that Milf's and Cougars get a personal high stepping into our ring do get turned on wrestling.
greg
www.leather-lace.com
847 516 3652

Greg

Offline slarti

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 06:20:58 AM »
Hi Greg,

great! Can you tell us the name of these older ladies appearing in your videos?
When will the be released?

Offline Greg

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 04:13:47 PM »
here is a brief description
LL-285
Cougars/MILF'S Wrestling in Pantyhose and Tights

Hot stuff, super sexy and strong, Cougars and MILF'S love to wrestle in silky smooth shinny pantyhose and tights, what a turn-on.  Two matches that will leave you wanting more of this new series.  Painful breast slapping,  tit squeezing, belly punching, crotch grabbing, face smothering, chokes, scissors, and extremely extremely wet pussies, what more could you ask of these sexy powerful woman of wrestling.  This is the first of a new and exciting series, Cougars and MILF's that love to fight more to cum.

greg
www.leather-lace.com
should be posted on site in a few days
Greg