News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Always someone tougher

• 0 Replies

Offline catfightlover23

Always someone tougher
« on: July 30, 2013, 12:13:53 AM »
After work I went to a local bar for diner and a few drinks with my coworkers. One of the tables was very loud I later found out her name was Becky and she was 21 was the loudest a half native girl and slightly overweight she yelled swore and annoyed most people there. We cut our visit short as we left so did that table out in the parking lot standing around when a blonde woman very good looking came out if the bar went up to Becky and told her that her behaviour inside was unacceptable . To this Becky yelled at the woman who was about 28 and challenged her to a fight to "settle their differences " the blonde was taken back Becky pushed her "I don't want to fight " the blonde said Becky mouthed her Some more the blondes friends still inside seemed to have no idea finally the blonde pushed back they went at each other and grabbed each others hair they hit each other twice but on the third one Becky connected the blonde cried out and turtled Becky continued to hit her and drag her around the parking lot by the hair we decided to break it up as the blonde was getting the tar beaten out of her. A few weeks later while camping my friend came over making reference to this and said Becky is here and she is going to beat the crap out of some teacher tonight I was hesitant to go as her beating the blonde was fresh on my mind plus she was just a random person she really disliked the teacher as the teacher my friend informed me recently got engaged to a guy Becky really liked aside from that they also worked at the same place when the teacher wanted to try something else . Dusk came and we went down to the other end of the park where the fight was going to happen Becky was seething " that useless bitch won't show " Becky was in a tank top and jeans she was telling her friends how she was going to make beg I got nervous and felt sorry for this girl I never met . A few minutes past the buzz died down when someone got a text "they are here " . A few minutes later a man and woman appeared Becky instantly started insulting the woman who stood without saying a word by the man "come on slut lets do this " Becky ordered the woman who's name was Caitlin stepped into the centre if the cried of people . She looked fairly athletic and was a couple inches taller than Becky she had a sweat shirt and shorts on . She was staring at Becky and slowly pulled her sweat shirt sleeves past her elbows . " I am going to enjoy this " Becky said attacking her Caitlin just managed to side step her Becky did it again Caitlin side stepped her but got her hair swinging her around in a half circle Caitlin then got her in a headlock Becky was powerful and was pretty much throwing her around but Caitlin just held her headlock . Becky seemed confused and tried pulling her hair Caitlin just twisted her head more until she let go Becky tried punching but they were more less slaps on the back Caitlin hip threw her Becky landed with a thud Caitlin was on top and still had the headlock Becky would let out moans as Caitlin kept re torqueing her hold some people bored and started cheering for Becky that were previously cheering for Caitlin the older woman seemed in complete control as Becky now resorted to pinching and scratching Caitlin's exposed forearms Caitlin knew this was her chance and moved quickly mounting Becky and driving her head into the ground with two handfuls of hair she began hitting Becky "fuck I give up " Becky screamed out " finish her Caitlin " her future husband said Caitlin got off as Becky got to her knees Caitlin grabbed her hair pulled foreward and delivered a vicious knee to her belly " you like that honey Caitlin asked smiling at her future husband she jumped on top and began hitting her again Becky's friends finally separated them the brunette walked by me rubbing her forearms . I was glad I saw this fight it was a true story