News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

"Sonny fistfights husband Lenny and wife Cindy" by Mistress Vicky (& Johnny)

• 4 Replies

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Here’s a story that was written in Nov last year by Mistress Vicky and assisted by Johnny the Deuces. THANKS!  ;D

I’ve edited the story and made some changes here. I do enjoy it very much when others fantasize about me and even more so when they write some kinky story about it. It excites and flatters my transman ego! WINK!  ;)

Also hope some others here enjoy it too. Please comment as it motivates and stimulates my dirty imagination for more fantasies … LOL!

Cheers
Sonny

xxxx

SONNY FISTFIGHTS HUSBAND LENNY AND WIFE CINDY
By Mistress Vicky (with the assistance of Johnny the Deuces)
(Edited by SonnyFtM, with several changes and some, short additions)

(All rights reserved)

Rating: XXX

Story codes: threesome, violence, fist fighting, strap-on ass fucking, pissing, face-sitting.

*WARNING: Please do NOT read further if sexually explicit scenes and extreme violence easily offend you. This story does not condone violence in real life.*

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My name is Cindy and I’m 42 years old, 5’6”, 170 lbs, 36GG-28-38 with blonde hair. I have a dominant personality and my submissive husband serves me as his Mistress. We often play all kinds of BDSM games and sometimes we’ve had other male and female slaves join us in our dungeon. I loved being a dominatrix and have found very intoxicating the power of being in control and inflicting pain, and forcing them to do various dirty things. Have to admit that my husband and I share a very happy sexual life, but then there is also a separate sex life that each of us has. We are adventurous, live to try exciting things, the unusual, and just about everything or anything that we feel we would like to try.

Sometimes we even shared these adventures. So recently my husband, Lenny, and I were invited to a party named “The Unusual.” That was where I met Sonny, and he was a cute hunk who was coming on to me. He was maybe a little older than me, but looked like a sportsman, athletic and slim, with broad shoulders and narrow hips; quite fit for his age. The hunger that he showed for my huge breasts which were hanging about 33% out of my low cut, sheer white, button dress shirt, excited me. Lenny had disappeared for a little while and I was getting quite hot thinking of how this hot, handsome stud muffin was going to ravage me with his tongue. I longed to kiss him, and feel his tongue down my throat. His tongue poking my huge, hard erect nipples. His cock deep inside me. I was so excited, I grabbed Sonny’s hand, pulling as I said “Let’s go some place. Come on, let’s get out of here.”

We had just started toward the parking lot when I could hear Lenny calling from the other side of the patio. We rushed out and had just made it to the car. I was rushing, I was so fucking excited and horny. I could hear Lenny calling as he was crossing the parking lot, but I had got into the car and the door on Sonny’s side was unlocked, but he wasn’t getting in. I opened the window screaming, “Get in, let’s get out of here”, but it was too late and Lenny was there, asking where we were running off. I was a little shocked, I wasn’t expecting Lenny to chase after us. Sonny walked right up to him and said in a calm, deep voice, “What is your problem, man?”

It was funny seeing my little Lenny standing in front of Sonny, trying to protect my honor while Lenny said angrily, “Where the fuck do you think you’re going with my wife? I’m married to Cindy!”

Sonny looked at him and laughed and said, “Cindy isn’t with you right now, is she? Clearly she wants a real man like me for a change … not a pathetic little wimp like you.”

Lenny showed Sonny his big, thick, wide gold wedding ring on his left hand and said, “Don’t you have any respect for marriage, huh?” I had just stepped out of the car to break this up, but suddenly Lenny shoved Sonny hard in the chest, and pulled back and lashing out with his fist, growling angrily: “I’m gonna fuck you up!”

But Sonny ducked and immediately sent a vicious uppercut to Lenny’s jaw. You could hear Lenny’s teeth bang together and chatter in his head as his head swung straight up in the air. Then Lenny rose up on his feet and he started to teeter backwards on feet until his head came back down.

I cried out, “Enough, stop!” but it was already too late. Sonny had swiftly stepped forward and punched Lenny right in the nose. Blood started rolling from Lenny’s nose, and his eyes started rolling in his head as his head snapped back, and Lenny just started to stumble, and then to sway, first forward, and then back. Know it sounds terribly disloyal and slutty, but my pussy was gushing, and I felt a rush of excitement making me blush as I watched this big, 6’, 175 lb hunk punch my husband out over me. My Knight in shining armor didn’t even wait for Lenny to fall over. He just walked right up to him picked him up over his shoulder and told me: “Open the door.”

I opened the passenger side door and Sonny shoved my husband into the back seat. He said, “You drive, take us home.” We got in the car and off to my house we went. Lenny was moaning in the back seat, he was punched so silly he didn’t even know where he was.  I was so fucking excited my body was shaking, trembling in excitement. My foot was bouncing on the accelerator, and all I could think about was Sonny, pulling out his big, hard erect cock and taking me. This big, powerful hunk was going to ram that big powerful penis deep inside of me and fuck me like I’d never been fucked before. I hoped after he pumped his big, hard heavy load into my cxnt, he was going to make me get on the floor and clean off his giant shaft.

I laughed when I thought of how erotic it was going to be if Sonny made Lenny watch how a real man takes his woman. My nipples had gotten hard as rocks, and they were so swollen that they were about to bust right through my bra. I couldn’t help myself, I slid my hand between my legs and I was just about to pleasure myself when Sonny grabbed my hand, pulling it out from in between my legs, saying: “Two hands on the wheel, honey. I’ll make you explode like you never exploded before when it’s the right time.”

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!”, I thought. My pussy was pounding. My heart was pounding. My foot was jumping up and down on the accelerator.  What was he going to do to me? What was this big stud, this hot, powerful stud muffin going to do that will make me explode like I never exploded before?

By the time we pulled into my driveway I just couldn’t wait to run from the car and into the house and have Sonny tear my clothes right off of me. I was so excited I didn’t even remember that Lenny was in the back seat. I no longer was conscious of his moaning. I was out of the car quickly and Sonny was bending over and pulled Lenny out, standing him up on his wobbly, rubbery legs. He said: “Go open the door, let me help your husband in to your house.”

I opened the door like a little kid as Sonny helped my husband into the house on his wobbly, rubbery legs. Sonny asked me if I had a chair and some rope as he found the door down to the playroom in the basement. He glanced around at the acrylic tile floor and concrete walls, the big screen TV and the couches.  I walked over to Lenny’s workshop and sure enough I found some rope and I gave it to Sonny, thinking he was about to tie my husband up. I went to get a chair and there was Sonny suddenly right behind me. He took me totally by surprise as he grabbed my wrists, quickly wrapping the rope around them, and sitting me down on the chair.

He totally ignored my protests, “What’s going on? I thought you were going to fuck me hard!”

Sonny walked over to the dimmers on the wall, lowering the lights to very dim, so that you could only make out the shadows and outlines across the room. I could see Lenny was trying to shake the cobwebs out of his head. He desperately tried to focus and figure out where he was and what was going on.

Just then I saw Sonny lower his pants and I could see his huge cock sticking out from the side of his bright red Bad Boy briefs. Oh my god, look at how big, how thick! It must be 10”, no maybe 12 inches, and its twice as thick as Lenny’s huge cock. My pussy was gurgling, aching for that cock. This was so fucking erotic.

Sonny reached down and grabbed my husband’s hair and he cried out, “OOOHHH,” as Sonny dragged him standing up straight on his feet by his short hair and sent his balled up right fist plowing “boom,” right into Lenny’s stomach. Even in the dark I could see the whites of Lenny’s eye as his eyes almost bulged right out of his head as he groaned “OOOFFF,” and he grabbed his aching belly and doubled over in pain gasping for air.

Sonny yanked at Lenny’s hair and Lenny cried out, “Please stop!” as Sonny jerked him standing straight up on his feet, and then he pounded my poor husband, “Boom,” right into his stomach again. I heard Lenny groan “OOOFFF,” and he doubled over in pain holding his aching belly, and this time he fell right over onto his knees on the ground in front of Sonny gasping.

For some reason seeing my husband beaten up like this, excited me so much, I was gasping for air myself. This was so erotic! This big, hot stud … this handsome, strong hunk was dominating my husband. Sonny grabbed my husband’s hair screaming, “Now suck my cock, bitch! You are a weak, worthless pathetic excuse for a man. Now suck me off or I’ll really knock the shit out of you.”

Feebly Lenny tried to grab or push at Sonny and he cried out, “No, never! Get away from me, you bastard!” but Sonny punched him right in his nose again, and this time blood was gushing out of his nose. Sonny screamed “Now beg me to suck my cock … bitch!”

“Ok, OK … I’ll do it … please stop!”, Lenny finally gave in, “Can I please suck your cock, Sir?”

All of a sudden I could feel my pussy pulsating, quaking, quivering as my steamy, moist pussy started overflowing and my hot juices were rolling down my legs. I couldn’t believe that my Lenny, my very own husband was asking this big, hot stud … this handsome hunk, permission to be allowed to suck his cock. To suck the cock that I had been aching for. Sonny pushed Lenny over onto his back and sat down on his chest, pushing his huge cock into his mouth.

“Suck it, slave!”, Sonny commanded. For a moment I felt bad for my husband, but on the other hand, it was so fucking erotic, I couldn’t help myself. My huge nipples were trying to bust through my bra. I was twisting and turning and wrenching my hands trying to break free from those ropes. I could see and hear that Sonny had pulled his strap-on cock out of Lenny’s spluttering mouth, and immediately stuffed his mouth with a ball gag. Then he stripped Lenny completely nude, raised his legs up and squirted some lubricant on his asshole before driving it in. I was amazed to see Lenny’s cock get hard and erect, while Sonny was fucking him hard up his virginal rectum, Sonny leaned forward, and grabbed his stiff dick and started jerking him off. I could hear Lenny moaning and groaning, and soon I heard a long moanful groan as he came.

I was viciously trying to break out of those ropes as Lenny was coming, exploding. Sonny pulled out with a loud plop and then removed the ballgag, and shoved his cock back into Lenny’s slobbering mouth, saying: “Lick it clean … bitch!”

After a short while, I saw Sonny standing up and putting his pants back on, with his back to me, obscuring my view of Lenny, who seemed to have passed out. I couldn’t figure out where he could have possibly stuck that huge, hard erect cock. It was invisible through his pants. Sonny sat down on my lap on the chair facing me and reached around and started to untie the ropes. I was pissed and screaming, “You fuckin fag … about time you got round to fucking me”, but Sonny put his lips to mine and shoved his tongue into my mouth.

Sonny was a good kisser and within seconds our tongues were dancing to the same tune. My cxnt started to tingle, and then to burn and start getting soaking wet. My wrists were free, but they still hurt and felt numb. Sonny freed my huge breasts and took first my left nipple in his mouth and kissed and licked it, and then the right nipple. My nipples were so fucking hard I thought they were going to burst.

Sonny leapt up off of my lap and grabbed my panties and held my legs up in the air as he practically ripped my panties down my legs and off my body, exposing my drenched pussy. I tried to grab his cock between his trouser legs, but I missed it as he pulled me up off of the chair, spun me around and inserted his fingers from behind into my cxnt. I was dancing on the hunk’s fingers, but I wanted his cock. I wanted him to ram that big, hard erect cock deep inside of me.

Quickly I slipped away, and spun around and dropped to my knees and in one motion, I opened his pants and pulled down his zipper, and then pulling his pants down. Sonny tried to fight me off, but Sonny was off balance and his pants were halfway down his legs and he fell over onto the floor on his back, and as he did, I pulled his pants down to his ankles.

Glancing eagerly at his crotch, I was suddenly shocked totally numb! Where his cock was supposed to be, I instead saw a very hairy cxnt! OMG!!! What the fuck!!??!!??!!

It was as if I’d woken from a nightmarish dream! I couldn’t believe it! There between his muscular … masculine thighs, and below his trim, muscled belly was a cxnt!!! Though partially covered in hair, it had thick, fat outer pussylips, flared open slightly, exposing the pinkish labia minora surrounding the glistening, wet interior of an aroused vagina. And nestling at the top, was a huge, pink clit, just starting to bulge and peek out of its leathery hood! And looking a lot like a miniature penis! OMG!!!

But what of the beautiful cock he had??? That nice, big meaty looking dick??? I glanced over at the still unconscious Lenny and then saw … that stuffed deeply into his mouth … was a strap-on cock with its harness still attached …

All of a sudden it hit me!!! Sonny was obviously a female to male transsexual just like Buck Angel, and had had his tits removed and been on male hormones to live as a man. I yelled at him: “You sick, demented bitch! Fucking leading me on like that!”

Absolutely furious, I leapt on top of Sonny who was still trapped with his trousers around his legs, and started flailing and punching away at his face before he could protect himself. Everyone knew about my temper, and I was angrier than I had ever been before. I pummeled Sonny’s eyes, right fist “bam”, left eye, left fist, “bam,” right eye, “bam, bam, bam, bam”, back and forth and back and forth until Sonny’s eyes swelled up and started turning black and blue.  

Sonny started bucking and kicking and screaming, “Get off of me, bitch!” But I was on top and was infuriated with my full weight bearing down on him and he couldn’t get me off. I punched him “bang,’ right in his nose, making his nose bleed, I was so pissed off I really want to knock in the nose of this sick bastard … the deceiving bitch!

I screamed, “I’m going to make you sorry, you sick demented slut!” I punched him right in his nose again, but Sonny’s arms were free and as I leaned down to punch his nose again, Sonny sent his right fist plowing full force, “Bang!” … an uppercut into my jaw. You could hear my teeth knock together and chatter in my head as my head swung straight up in the air, and Sonny managed to buck and kick and knock me off him.

I slowly got up onto my feet and shake my head around trying to shake some of the cobwebs out of my head. I could see Sonny sit up and starting to get to his feet, but his pants were still wrapped around his feet. Before he had a chance, I lashed out with the sharp point of my right high heels and send it “boom,” right into his fleshy cxnt.

Sonny’s eyes rolled over white and he groaned “Oooooh …. Fuck!!!” as the deceitful bastard doubled over in pain, clutching his groin, and fell right over onto his face on the floor. I leapt down on Sonny’s back and I grabbed him around his neck and started smashing his face against the hard tile floor … “bang, bang, bang, bang,”  I was bouncing his fucking handsome face against the acrylic tile, and Sonny was crying out “Stop, please stop!,” but I was enraged … my face was beet red and you would have had to knock me unconscious to stop me once I lost my temper.

I raised myself up over Sonny and grabbed his shoulder and spin him over onto his back. I sit down right on Sonny’s flat, titless chest and grabbed his ears and started hammering his head against the hard tile floor … “bang, bang, bang, bang,” … until Sonny was knocked silly.

Sonny was seeing stars, fucking shooting stars, I was sure … he was so dazed he didn’t even know where he was any more. I pulled his head up off of the ground and screamed right in his dazed face, “I don’t know if you’re a guy or a fucking butch dyke, but I am going to make you very sorry for what you did to me and my husband!”

And Sonny didn’t say a word, he was so startled and dizzy. I thought back to the many S&M sessions that I had, where I was the Mistress with a wimpy guy as my slave. I remembered the dog collar from Lenny’s old dog before he died. I got up and sure enough there it was in a draw. I put it around Sonny’s neck and attached the dog collar to it. Then I put the leash on and screamed, “Get up, doggy! Get on all fours and bark like the fucking dog that you are!”  

Sonny was quite dazed and I was quite convinced that big, strong, tough Sonny had never been submissive to anyone before, but I was still so infuriated that I was far from finished with him. Sonny wasn’t moving, so I took the sharp point of my right high heels and I kicked him “boom”, right in his ribs.

“Oooof!!!,” Sonny moaned as he grabbed his aching ribs. I screamed, “Get on your hands and knees or I’ll really knock the shit out of you!”

Sonny’s face was beet red both from the pain and the humiliation of being forced to do something that he didn’t want to do. And as he turned over onto his hands and knees, he feebly lunged at me crying out “You’ll never dominate me, you stupid bitch! … I will fuck you with the same cock I fucked your husband with, and you will beg for more.”

Feebly, Sonny started to get up onto his wobbly, rubbery legs, but as he was halfway up to his feet, I stepped forward and kicked him hard, “boom,” right in his flat chest, knocking the air right out of him. As Sonny fell over onto his back on the ground, coughing and gasping for air, I went and grabbed that big, hard erect dildo of his. Then I sat down on Sonny’s chest facing his feet and forcefully shoved his muscular legs open … and first gave him three hard slaps with the dildo … directly onto that erect monster clit of his, causing him to yelp in shocked anguish, and his arms and legs to spasm & flail. Then without further ceremony, I slid the tip past the thick fleshy labia, and rammed that big, hard erect rubber cock of his right into his own, drenched cxnt … just like I wanted Sonny to give it to me … forcing it all the way up to the hilt!

Sonny was moaning helplessly, protesting, “No, no … nooo, please … NOOOO!”, but it gave me a surge of sadistic energy, as I plunged that long, thick rubber cock into his tight, butch twat. The tightness of his pussy indicated that he’d probably not been fucked a lot in his life, This thought aroused me tremendously, and I started fucking Sonny furiously with his own dildo. It did look very much like a real penis, as I drove it in and out like a piston, and soon it was glistening wet and making sloshy sounds. I didn’t care if Sonny was a girl or a boy or something in between, but one thing was certain … the kinky bastard was being turned on and he started groaning in pleasure: “ooh, oh … ah, AH!”

I raised myself up and moved my ass back, holding it only inches over Sonny’s face screaming, “Now stick your tongue out, you butch slut! Lick my ass hole clean …”

But Sonny just lay there unresponsive, and didn’t do a fucking thing. Frustrated, I lowered my plump ass right onto his face, grinding it down. I was smothering his mouth and nose with my ass, and Sonny couldn’t breathe. Desperately, he started bucking and kicking and flailing his hands. I let go of the dildo and grabbed his hands. He was desperately trying to breath, but he couldn’t. I was smothering this deceitful butch bitch with my ass, and his kicks started getting weaker and weaker, starting to see black as his hands started flapping around weakly in my hands.  

Finally, I raised myself up just in time before Sonny went out, and he gasped in precious gulps of air. All of a sudden, I could feel Sonny’s warm, moist tongue submissively starting to explore the crack of my ass. I screamed in delight, “Lick it clean, you dyke manwhore!”

And I felt Sonny’s tongue slipping inside my ass hole. He was licking it over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master. My bare, smoothly shaved cxnt was soaking wet and started aching for attention too.

I realized that Sonny was horny and excited too. He had wrapped his hand around that big, hard erect rubber cock of his and he was fucking his own butch snatch with it as he passionately licked my ass hole. I looked down and I could see that Sonny’s small, surgically reduced nipples were hard and erect. He might have been trying to hide his identity, but his nipples were rock hard and ready to burst like that of an aroused woman.

I started laughing and giggling as I looked down at Sonny as he feverishly pumped his fuckhole towards orgasm, and said, “You sick perverted, butch bastard … you are going to be my slave … you’re going to service me as a man, and you are going to service me as a woman. I’m going to dress you up as the whore you are and invite all of my husband’s friends here so they can fuck you, and then you can suck them all off.”  

I raised myself up over Sonny and turn around to face him screaming, “Do you understand me, bitch?”

Sonny stopped diddling himself and looked up at me and I could see he was infuriated. Angrily he shouted back at me, “You big fat titted cow! You are going to be very sorry …” but before he could finish the sentence I punched him again … “bang,” right in his nose, screaming, “You have some fuckin nerve threatening me, dyke slut!”

I moved up and held my wet, hot cxnt only inches over Sonny’s face screaming, “Kiss my cxnt, you butch boi whore!” Sonny’s face was beet red and he had this look as if he could, he would kill me. Tears were welled up in his eyes and all of a sudden he arched his body and bucked and kicked and he desperately started trying to throw me off.

I balled my right fist hard and tight and smashed it “bang”, right into Sonny’s nose again screaming, “You better get it through your fuckin head, you’re my slave, and you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do. From now on you are to address me as Mistress when you want to speak to me. And now slut, you are to kiss your Mistress’ wet, hot cxnt or I’ll take you right over my knee and spank your ass bloody and black and blue, and I’ll teach you to respect your Mistress.”

I raised my drenched, horny cxnt only inches over his face screaming, “Kiss it, slave!” Slowly Sonny raised his head up and then suddenly the bastard clamped his teeth down hard, right on my pussy!!! Sonny caught me totally off guard and I felt a hot burning feeling, and my eyes almost bulged right out of my head as I let out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAHHHH! FUCK!!!!!”

I leapt up off him trying to get to my feet, but I tripped and fell right over onto the floor with my hands between my legs, rubbing at the pain and moaning “Oooohhh, FUCK!!!, Shitttt!!!”

Sonny sat up and was still quite dazed, but he was infuriated and slowly he got up onto his wobbly, rubbery legs. I could see him as his legs almost buckled as he stumbled first forward, and then back, holding his hands out in front of himself to try and maintain his balance. I started to get to my feet. I saw a little blood on my hand and was still moaning and holding my aching cxnt with my left hand and using my right hand to help push myself up.

I was bent over in pain and just as I started to stand up straight, Sonny took his right fist and sent a plowing uppercut, “bang”, right into my jaw. You could hear my teeth knock together and chatter in my head as my head swung straight up in the air, and I stumbled backwards on my high heels and I almost fell over.  Sonny pulled back his left fist, coming after me. He sent his fist right at my face, but I quickly managed to raise my right hand up and blocked Sonny’s punch, but as I did, Sonny sent his right fist plowing “bang,” right into my chin. My head snapped back and for a second I’m seeing fucking stars as I stumbled groggily backwards on my high heels and almost fell over again.

Sonny raised his fists up growling angrily, “All right, bitch, you think you’re such a tough Mistress? Put up your fists up … let’s box and see who is the toughest!”

I raised my fists up too and the two of us just stood there, circling each other, both of us with our fists raised like pugilists of old. Each of us wanted to knock the shit out of the other and inflict a humiliating defeat on the other. The tension and aggression was thick in the air. You could just tell that this is going to be a really good fistfight.

Sonny came after me, leading with his left fist, but as I raised up to block his punch, he sent his right fist plowing into my nose, making it bleed. I’m infuriated, lashing out and cracking him right in the teeth with my left fist. I split his lips open and blood started rolling from the corner of his mouth.

I pulled back my left fist to punch his face in again, but quickly Sonny smashed his right fist, “boom”, right into the pit of my stomach. His fist sank deep into my belly and smashed the air right out of me, “Oooofff!” My eyes almost bulged right out of my head as I grabbed my aching belly gasping for air. Then he slammed a barrage of blows into my tits hammering them painfully against my ribcage. Next he grabbed my hair and yanked my head up, and then quickly shoved my head back down as he raised his right knee and my jaw smashed right into Sonny’s rising knee, “bang!”  

Again my teeth knocked together and chattered in my head as it bounced right up off his knee. My head was swirling in dazed colours, but before I could fall backwards or do anything, Sonny grabbed my already ripped white blouse with his left hand and took his right fist and starting hammering my nose.

Sonny punched really hard, like a trained boxer, and blood started gushing from my nose. For the first time, my anger evaporated and I got scared, crying out, “Please stop …” But he just bashed my nose again, “bang!” Again I cried out, pleading, “I’m bleeding, please stop!”

Sonny jerked me forward and grabbed my blouse with his right hand too, and infuriated he started screaming right in my shocked face, just like I had screamed in his face only minutes earlier. “You fat fucking cow, you want me to stop beating you up? Then tell me that you’re my slave. Tell me that you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on you are to address me as Sir whenever you want to speak to me.”

Defiant, I spat in his face, saying, “Fuck off!”, and tried to push him away and knee him in the crotch.

But Sonny pulled me forward, and my knee hit his thigh. Then he shoved me back hard, so hard that my blouse ripped completely off my body in his hands as I went stumbling backwards on my high heels until, “boom,” … my body hit the cement wall hard, and banging my head too. As I bounced off the wall, Sonny walked right up to me, grabbing my hair with both hands and shoved my head back, “bang,” right into the concrete wall again.

Then he wrenched my head forward, and growled insanely right in my face, “You stupid fat cow, you thought you were so tough, huh? You thought that you were going to beat me up and make me your slave, but you were fucking wrong! I beat you up, and now I’m going to knock the shit out of you over and over again until you are so terrorized, scared, and submissive that you will be begging me to let you do whatever I want you to do.”

I’d never been so scared in my whole life before.  This big man … this transgender person … I didn’t even know what to think any more … was knocking the shit out of me and I couldn’t do anything to stop him. Sonny next started knocking my head against the wall. He was cracking my skull over and over again against the hard cement, and I cried out in utter defeat, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry … please stop! You win! Please let me go …”

Sonny’s face was bright red and he had this totally crazed, insane look on his face as he laughed tauntingly right in my face, “You are going to be a lot more sorry when I’m finished with you … COW!” He grabbed me by my bra and pulled me closer, drawing back his right fist, threatening me “You better say it, slut … or I’ll really knock your face in.” Blood was still gushing from my nose, and it was starting to get all puffy. I was shaking in fear, my body trembling and my teeth chattering, while tears started rolling down my cheeks. Desperately and submissively I cried out my surrender, “I’m your slave, Sir! … I’ll do whatever you tell me to do, Sir!”

Apparently Sonny had seen that Lenny was awake now and who had his cock out and was excitedly jerking himself off.  Sonny laughed and said, “Look at your husband, bitch! He’s enjoying this. Now Lenny, go get my dildo for me.”

Obediently, Lenny half crawled, half walked over and grabbed the dildo on the floor where it had come out of his mouth, and he brought it right over to Sonny. He was leaning away from Sonny in fear and as he handed him the big cock, Sonny leaned toward him, saying “Boo!” Frightened, Lenny leapt away and ran back to where he was, while Sonny chuckled in delight.

Then Sonny strapped on his big dildo, which realistically resembled an engorged, circumcised penis, with thick, blood filled veins along the shaft, and he laughed, saying, “You tramp … now I want you to beg me to fuck you up your conceited ass with my big hard penis!”

I was scared speechless. Tears were streaming down my face, mixing with my blood and my black eye makeup, but I couldn’t say a fucking word, I was so fucking startled.

Sonny grabbed me by my hair and pulled me down onto my hands and knees. He started dragging me by my hair across the rough cement, and my knees were getting all scraped and bloody and my stockings are all ripped. Desperately I cried out, “Stop, please let go …”, but he dragged me right over to where my husband was sitting and ripped the rest of my torn clothing off my body. Now I’m completely naked. Then he pulled me up by my hair right across his lap as he sat down right next to my husband and said, “Now this is how your wife wants her man to treat her!”

Then he grabbing the hard cover book “Shades of BDSM”, the latest hard core bondage best seller, that was lying on the floor and started spanking my ass hard, smacking the book “bam, bam, bam,” across my right cheek, and then smacking my right cheek “bam, bam, bam,” across my left cheek.  Soon my ass was burning as it started to turn first pink, and then red, and started swelling up. Soon I was begging Sonny, “Please stop, sir … Please I’m begging you … please stop!”, but Sonny wasn’t stopping. He just kept on “bam, bam, bam, bam”, slapping my ass with the book until my ass was swollen and black and blue from the bloody red welt marks on my ass. I couldn’t take the pain any more. My ass was on fire and I started crying out, “Oh, fuck me up my ass, Sir! Please I’m begging you … fuck me up my ass with your big, hard penis, Sir!”

Sonny grabbed me by my hair and standing up, he bent me over the edge of the couch commanding, “Stick your ass up in the air, you fat bitch! Stretch wide your ass cheeks …” I was shaking, trembling in fear. I had role played many times in the past, but this was for real. This crazy bitch, this hunky guy, was totally dominating me.

I shivered as he squirted the cold lubricant into my spread butt and then I let out a bloodcurdling scream … “Oooooowwww!” … as Sonny rammed that big, hard erect rubber cock right up into my ass hole.

I tried to swing around and leap away from Sonny, but he laced his hands through my hair, pulling my head back like the reins on a horse, and I just couldn’t get away. He was holding me up right in front of Lenny, and had me on display right in front of my subbie husband as he was fucking me up my ass with that big, hard erect rubber cock. My ass hole was on fire and was crying like a little baby as his hard masculine body kept slamming into my aching, bloody black and blue ass. Then Sonny said, “Now Cindy you fat cow, you sorry excuse of a mistress … Now you’re going to tell your husband that you’re a stupid, worthless, pathetic whore.”

I was in so much pain, and so humiliated, that I cried out as desperately, “Lenny, please help me … please, I’m begging you to help me …’ but Lenny was really excited, His cock was rock hard and he was jerking himself off, and he didn’t move an inch to help me as Sonny let go of my hair and wrapped his arms around me. Then he grabbed my rigid nipples, one in each hand and started viciously pulling at them, twisting them painfully. Tears streamed down my face and I cried out, “Please stop! You’re hurting me!”, but the bastard just twisted my nipples even harder. Having no other alternative, I started crying out, “I’m a whore, Lenny! OK, I admit it … I’m a stupid, worthless, pathetic whore, Lenny.’

Sonny pulled that dildo out of my ass hole and said, “Get on your hands and knees, you dirty slut … Now you’re going to blow me. Let’s see how good you suck strap-on cock.”

I couldn’t believe that I was going to suck a dirty dildo, that had been up both my husband’s ass and now also my own. But I’m scared and I had no other choice as he forced me to get on my hands and knees right in front of my very own submissive husband. All of a sudden I felt this submissive feeling come across myself as I looked up and saw this tough, handsome hunk … this hot stud muffin standing over me, looking so virile and masculine. Then I took that big, hard rubber cock, jutting out from his groin, in my hands and I stuck it right into my mouth, and I started sucking on it, feverishly like it was that of a real flesh and blood cock.

Sonny looked at Lenny and teasingly said, “When you start acting like a real man, not like a wimp all the time … your wife will suck you off just like she’s sucking me off now.”

I could feel my cxnt starting to pulsate between my legs. It felt so hot and moist, and though I couldn’t believe it, I was aching for Sonny to turn me around and fuck my pussy senseless. I drew that big rubber cock deeper into my mouth and slobbered as I sucked it off passionately. I moved my hand up so that I could insert two of my fingers into Sonny’s butch hole above me, and felt his juices filling his hairy twat.

I’m disappointed as Sonny pulled away. My cxnt was soaked and was fluttering with excitement. I looked up and knew I looked pathetic as I start begging, “Sir, fuck me, please, Sir! I’m begging you please fuck me, I’ll do anything, anything … please!”

Sonny walked forward and shoved me back. I fell over onto my back on the ground. Smiling broadly, Sonny commanded, “Stick your fingers into your own cxnt, and fuck yourself, you dirty bitch!”

I was so horny I couldn’t help myself and jammed my two fingers inside my cxnt and started masturbating myself. While looking up at Sonny, I was plunging my fingers in, and pulling them halfway out, before driving them back into my wet, hot pussy … that big, handsome strong hunk was driving me crazy. I was crying and whimpering and begging, “Please, sir Sonny, please fuck me, I’m begging you, please …”

Sonny started chuckling merrily and said, “Lenny, does your wife ever beg you to fuck her like she’s begging me?” and heard my husband say, “No, never …’

The strong transman grabbed my wrist and pulled my fingers right out of my cxnt, causing me to moan pathetically, “No, please, Sir, I’m begging you … please let me cum!”

Sonny undid his strap-on and laughed scoffingly, saying, “Some mistress you are … you’re a horny, fucking whore, aren’t you?”

Meanwhile I was frantically trying to get my fingers back inside of me, but I couldn’t. Sonny was holding my wrists tightly and I couldn’t move my hands. I started crying even harder and whimpered, “Please, Sir, I’m begging you … I’ll do anything.”

But Sonny ignored me and sat down on my huge breasts, facing my feet. Suddenly I felt my big, hard erect nipple slide inside Sonny’s wet, fleshy cxnt like a little dick, and the transman moaned “Ooooohhh!” Immediately he started sliding back and forth on my tit, alternating by bouncing up and down. OMG! He was fucking my nipple, and my nipple was rock hard and ready to burst. I could feel Sonny’s dicklit … his huge hard, erect clit … rubbing, smacking against my big, swollen right nipple as he slid back and forth. I felt his hot juices rolling down my large, thick nipple onto my huge breast.

The pain was starting to subside and my frenzied thoughts were on how hot and turned on this was making me. Sonny’s hard clit was poking, teasing my sensitive hard nipple and arousing me more and more. I started crying harder … crying from the frustration of not being able to get off, and I started crying out and begging again, “Please, Sir, I’m begging you, oh please … fuck my pussy!” as I opened my legs and gyrated my hips invitingly.

Sonny raised himself up and held his dripping wet, hairy cxnt right over my face, commanding me, “Give my dicklit a juicy blowjob, you whore! Suck my little cock till I cum!” His soaked pussy hair was plastered onto his butch vulva and his strong arousal smelled like that of a lioness or some other large feline predator in heat.

I’d often forced other women in our dungeon to lick and eat out my pussy, and had enjoyed sucking the odd cock, but I’d never even tasted another woman’s pussy before. And here above me was a man with a pussy, and I really wasn’t sure if I wanted to do it. Totally confused, yet completely aroused, I cried out instead, “Oh fuck me … please fuck me, Sir!” Desperately I tried lowering my hand to stick my fingers into my cxnt again, but Sonny still had my arms pinned, and I was helpless.

Sonny grabbed my hair forcefully, pulling my head towards his crotch, and then slowly lowered his butch snatch right onto my face. His pussy engulfed my nose and mouth and I couldn’t breath. My mouth slid as I desperately tried taking a breathe of air. I felt the raw, animalistic heat emanating from his long, pinkish slit, and could taste his sex juices dripping into my mouth. OMG! I desperately tried to breath, but I couldn’t and writhed helplessly, frantically thrashing my head this way and that way. Suddenly Sonny raised himself up leaving me coughing, gasping, spluttering and spitting.

Sonny moved back a bit and laughed sarcastically, “Mmmm? What’s the matter with you, huh? Don’t like the way I taste, huh, you fucking whore?”

I was desperately trying to spit out the saltish taste of his butch gash and was still gasping in precious gulps of air. But Sonny took the open palm of his right hand and smacked me “bam”, hard right across my face, swinging my face to the side from the full force of the hard smack. Then before I had a chance to do anything he cracked the back of his hand, “bam” … backhand across the other side of my face, swinging my head back in the other direction, yelling at me, “Answer me, slut!”

I was trying to focus through my tear filled eyes and frantically cried out, “No, Sir, please stop …” Instead I felt my hair been grabbed really hard and Sonny forced his hairy cxnt right over my open mouth again. Suddenly I felt warm, bitter liquid filling my mouth, while Sonny was chuckling, teasing and threatening, “Well, if you don’t like the way my pussy tastes, you stuck-up bitch … I’ll wash it out for you. You are going to drink every last drop of my hot piss or I’ll stand you up and I’ll really knock the shit out of you!”

I felt his fingers squeezing, twisting at my hard, erect nipples. I wanted to scream, but my mouth was full of warm piss and I start swallowing mouthful after mouthful of the urine spraying from his butch twat … gurgling and swallowing helplessly … it was so degrading!

My mind was reeling … I couldn’t believe it … I could have never imagined being this humiliated, even in my worst nightmares … as I’m choking on his steamy, yellow piss, but I was terrorized. This sick demented crazy bitch … this freaky bastard … had me so confused. On the one hand, I felt so hot, so horny, so excited, but on the other hand, so scared I would do anything, any fucking thing he told me to do. Obediently, I swallowed every last drop of his spurting urine. Sonny really owned me now … I was his bitch and slave now, and he was my Sir … my top and Daddy.

He raised his crotch up and off my face, and I gasped in a large gulp of oxygen, but now all I could think about was how I could please him. How could I make Sonny, this big, handsome man with a pussy, my hot stud feel better than ever? I decided to become proactive. As soon as I swallowed the very last drop of his piss, I raised my head up, and though my head was still all wobbly, I pursed and pressed my wet, glossy lips right onto his cxnt. I kissed his hairy snatch passionately and slowly I stuck my tongue out and worked it into the silky, pulsating groove of his soaked pussy. First, I started by teasing Sonny’s erect dicklit with the tip of my tongue. His groans of pleasure told me that this was exactly what Sonny was aching for me to do. Then I moved down, and stuck my tongue deep into his gaping, wet hole, and I started eating him out with a passion. I was on a mission to please my Sir.

Suddenly Sonny reached back, taking my legs by the ankles and drawing them up and spreading them wide to expose my aching pussy. Then he said to my husband:  “Hey Lenny, get over here.” I saw my husband, my very own husband with his big, hard erect cock protruding, obediently get up and walk nearer. “Fuck your wife in her cxnt while she gives me a blowjob …” I saw my husband line up behind Sonny and then he rammed and started pumping his dick deep into my pussy. This was so erotic, so fucking hot that I slid my hand down in between my legs and started using my finger on my clit. I was aching and enjoying my husband’s hard erect cock, plunging in and out of me while Sonny cheered him on, “Fuck her, Lenny … fuck your bitch wife hard!” while my normally submissive husband eagerly increased his vigorous pounding of my shaved twat.

Suddenly I felt even more eager to make my Sir happy and for him to appreciate how I treated, serviced him. Sonny started getting really excited. Sweat was rolling down his face and he was panting and making sexy little noises, “Aaah, Aaaah, Uh, Uh, …  AAHH!” I was eating him exactly like I enjoyed been eaten. Licking, kissing, sucking the inside of his juicy cxnt, and I could tell that Sonny was starting to get close to orgasm. Sonny’s beautiful clit was much bigger, harder than I could imagine. I started sucking it off like a cock. I was sucking that big, hard erect clitoris passionately. My own cxnt was aching and pulsating from my husband’s fucking, and my clit was vibrating as I teased it with my fingers. I couldn’t remember ever wanting to cum so bad. I was fucking and sucking him off with my tongue and lips while being given the hardest, most enjoyable fuck ever by my husband. I was giving my big hunk the blowjob of a lifetime while being pumped at the other end. Sonny slowly started shaking and vibrating as I wrapped my lips tightly around the shaft of his massive clit-cock, which was unbelievably rock hard and vibrating inside of mouth. He was beginning to quiver, quake and moan, “Ooooh, Ooooh, OOOHHH!”

His hard, erect clit-cock protruded hugely from his hood and labia, and look exactly like a mini penis trying to explode. My soaking wet pussy felt on fire and could feel its hot juices overflowing as I am licking and sucking Sonny feverishly. My orgasm grew and grew like tropical thunderstorm ready to break as Lenny’s big hard cock filled me up and worked my cxnt. I wrapped my glossy wet lips even more tightly around the succulent flesh of Sonny’s hood, which had fully opened like the petals of a rose to reveal his clitoris as it’s stem. I sucked and licked harder, moving up and down its length with my circling tongue. At the same time, I was also trembling with horny excitement, shaking and aching to cum, thrusting my hips and crotch forward to meet the rhythm of Lenny, while my fingers teased my own throbbing, burning little clit.

Then all of a sudden I heard a familiar howling cry as Lenny shot his big, hard load, exploding deep inside me as he witnessed his beautiful, sexy, normally dominant wife being forced to suck off her tough, hot transman hunk. Lenny was shooting stream after stream of hot semen deep into my convulsing fuck hole. This pushed me over the edge as I started shaking, shivering, and moaning in orgasm: “Aahhh!, Aaaah!, …. AAAHHH!” Like a chain reaction, this triggered Sonny into coming and coming … violently, crying and screaming like a wounded animal: “Ooooh, Oooooh, Oooohhh my gawd!, OOOOHHHH MY GAWD, OOOOHHHHH, OOOOHHHH.” He was bucking and kicking as if he was trying to leap out of his skin. He grabbed my hair and guided my head up and down his vibrating dicklit. Then suddenly I moved my lips back away from the shaft, releasing the pressure. At first Sonny started quaking from deep inside his quivering cxnt … like a volcano as it started to tremble, and then to quake, and then he started to erupt, gushing like a fountain from his butch slit. Sonny went into convulsions, crying and screaming and having one powerful explosion after another, “Aaaaahhh, AAAAAHHHH, Aaaaahhh!, FUCK!!!” as I eat him into oblivion.

Finally, Sonny got up off of me panting, and looked at me as if I just took his virginity, smiled broadly and winked at both me and Lenny: “That was fucking hot, Cindy and Lenny … we should do this again some time soon, huh?”

THE END
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

YES, Thanks We had a very explosive orgasm. This was extremely hot.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
Thanks, Johnny (& Mistress Vicky), for the story ... it was cascadingly waterfall wet for me!!!  :D :D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Brilliant
sexy
hot
I loved it.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
Aw, Mistress Vicky, THANKS once again for writing it ... you're a star!!!  :D ;)