News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

fanofcatfights-blond/hispanic from poll

• 4 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
fanofcatfights-blond/hispanic from poll
« on: August 01, 2013, 10:50:30 PM »

Poll - catfight between hispanic and blonde  
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,33081.0.html

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: fanofcatfights-blond/hispanic from poll
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 10:54:41 PM »

Agness

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 10:57:40 PM »

Cherry_Angel

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 11:00:04 PM »

Agness is a gorgeous blonde model that works for one of the hottest modeling agencies in the country, which is owned by Johnny. Agness has been at the agency for 2 years now and Johnny has taken a very big liking to Agness, especially because she is bi-sexual and she really loves giving Johnny hot nights sharing the evening with other bi-sexual models that she picks out for him. Agness puts on extremely hot bi shows with the other women and she knows just how much that this turns Johnny on. To spice things up a little further for Johnny, Agness does some roleplay, nothing to heavy, some mutual foot worship, sexy underwear, stockings etc…. Agness is 5’9”, 114lbs. 37B-24-37, and she shaves her pussy bald.

A week ago a new model started. Cherry Angel is a hot, sexy brunette. 5’7”, 112 lbs. 37C-24-37. Cherry immediately started flirting with Johnny and was acting very flirtatious. Agness has been getting angrier and angrier until just now she walks into Johnny’s office and who is there but Cherry, and Cherry is sitting on the couch, practically right on Johnny’s lap, hanging all over him and acting really flirtatious. Cherry says, “Johnny perfect timing, How would you like to see Agness worship my ass hole with her tongue. Agness walks right up to Cherry and she puts her hands on her hips screaming, “You fuckin little whore, Johnny is my boyfriend, so why don’t you get out of here.” Cherry gets this nasty look across her face as she looks up at  Agness screaming, “Johnny doesn’t want an ugly, flat chested, bleached blond bitch like you anymore, he wants a beautiful, sexy woman like me, so why don’t you just get out of here.” Agness is infuriated, her face turns red and she screams, “You better get out of here bitch, or I’ll knock the shit out of you and,” but before Agrness can finish the sentence,

Cherry has a hot Spanish  temper and she leaps to her feet and sends her right fist plowing “bang,” right into Agness’ nose, swinging Agness’ head back from the force of her punch, and Agness stumbles back on her high heels. Cherry pulls her right fist all the way back and she goes right after Agness screaming, “Whore, I’m going to bash your face in. She sends her fist right at Agness’ face, but quickly Agness manages to step to the side and out of the way and Cherry goes stumbling right past her quite off balance with a shocked look on her face. A look of shock turns to a look of anger as Cherry regains her balance and she spins right back around to face Agness again, and as she does, Agness pulls her left fist back and she sends it plowing full force “bang,” right into Cherry’s chin. You can hear Cherry’s teeth bang together and chatter in her head as her  head snaps back, and Cherry goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over.

Agness goes right after Cherry. She grabs her sexy red mini dress and she shoves her back hard. Cherry’s  dress rips right off of her body in Agness’ hands as Cherry goes stumbling backwards on her high heels  until “boom,” her body hits the wall, and “bang,” her head does too. Agness goes right after Cherry. She laces her hands right through Cherry’s hair and she shoves her head back, “bang,” right against the wall. She bounces her head off of the wall. Agness is crazy and she starts “ bang, bang , bang, bang,” hammering Cherry’s head against the wall. She’s cracking her fuckin skull over and over again against the wall and Cherry gets this totally shocked and startled look across her face as Agness pounds her head over and over again. Then she grabs Cherry’s bra and she jerks her away from the wall.

Agness spins Cherry around and she she holds her up by her bra and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering her chin with her fist. She’s knocking Cherry silly with her fist, and you can hear Cherry’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head again and again. Cherry is seeing stars, fuckin stars and her eyes are swimming around in her head. When Agness stops hitting Cherry and she lets go of her bra, Cherry’s bra just goes sliding down and is hanging right over Cherry’s stomach, and CHERRY’S LEGS ALMOST BUCKLE, AND CHERRY HAS TO HOLD HER HANDS OUT IN FRONT OF HERSELF TO TRY AND MAINTIN HER BALANCE AS SHE JUST STARTS TO STUMBLE, AND THEN TO SWAY, FIRST FORWARD AND THEN BACK AND THEN SHE JUST GET THIS SILLY LITTLE SMILE ACROSS HER FACE. CHERRY’S GOT THIS GOOFY LITTLE GRIN RIGHT ACROSS HER FACE.   

Agness shoves Cherry’s shoulders back and Cherry stumbles right back against the wall.  Agness screams, “Now I’m going to knock the shit out of your pathetic tits you whore.” She raises her fists up like a man and she starts right fist, “bam,” left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” punching Cherry’s breasts. She’s using Cherry’s tits as punching bags, and Cherry can’t do anything to stop Agness from beating her up. Agness pummels her tits until Cherry’s tits are all swollen and black and blue. Tears are welling in Cherry’s eyes and feebly she holding her hand up in front of herself crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP,” but Agness is still really pissed off and she really wants to humiliate Cherry and she’s not going to stop.”

Agness screams, “NOW LOWER YOUR PANTIES WHORE.” Cherry is scared and she grabs her panties and she lowers them, and now Cherry is completely naked. Agness laughs as she screams, “Johnny, this little whore is onto S&M, and she loves anal sex so much. Agness opens a drawer and she pulls out a big, hard erect strap on cock and she starts strapping it onto herself. Tears start rolling down Cherry’s cheeks and she starts crying out, “NO, PLEASE NOT THAT.” Agness walks right up behind Cherry and Agness is fuckin laughing as she holds that big, hard erect rubber cock right up to Agness’ ass hole. Cherry is crying and she’s begging, ‘NO, PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU, NOT THAT.” Agness rams that big hard cock right into Cherry’s ass hole. Then to Agness surprise Cherry moans “OOOWWW,” and she starts to smile as she cries out, “FUCK ME, FUCK MY ASS AGNESS. Please fuck my ass hole hard Agness.” Agness starts fucking Cherry up her ass with the dildo. Cherry is moaning and moaning and crying out, “AAAAHHHH, OOOOOWWWWW, AAAAAHHHHHH, OOOOOWWWWW, PLEASE FUCK ME, I’M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE FUCK ME.”

Agness pulls the big rubber cock right out of Cherry’s ass hole, and Cherry lets out a moan “AAAWWW,” of disappointment. Agness looks over and she see’s that Johnny’s cock is rock hard and it’s in his hand and Agness walks over to Johnny and she sits her ass down right on his lap and Johnny’s big, hard erect cock slides right into her ass hole.  Agness screams, “get over her and suck this cock clean.” Cherry is submissive to Agness and she gets on her hands and knees and she starts sucking on the dildo. She’s sucking that dildo passionately, while Agness is bouncing her ass up and won on Johnny’s cock. Johnny starts to “OOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH,” have one explosive orgasm after another, right into Agness’ ass hole. He’s blowing glob after glob of his hot cum right into her ass hole.

Agness screams, “Lay down whore. Lay down on your back. You love anal so fuckin much, you love S&M so much.” Cherry lays down on her back.  Agness gets up off of Johnny’s big, hard cock and she sits her ass down right on Cherry’s face screaming, “now lick Johnny cum out of my ass hole you fuckin whore.” Agness can feel Cherry’s tongue as it touches her anus, and as it does Agness leans over and she grabs the big, strap on cock that is laying on the floor. Then she feels Cherry’s tongue slide into her ass hole. Agness takes that big, hard erect rubber cock and she shoves it right into Cherry’s cxnt. She starts fucking Cherry with the dildo and Cherry starts licking Johnny’s cum out of her ass hole. The two women are fucking and licking in rhythm to each other. Agness is so fuckin excited. Her nipples are rock hard and beet red, and she has sweat rolling down her face and she’s panting and making these sexy little noises “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH.” Cherry is sweating, and her nipples are rock hard and beet red and Cherry is really excited. She’s “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” making these sexy little noises too. Agness is laughing as she screams, “Johnny, take a look at this. You’re little S&M whore loves anal sex so much. She’s licking and sucking your hot cum right out of my ass hole Johnny. This fuckin little slut wanted your cum so bad, she’s sucking it right out of my ass hole Johnny.”

Agness lets go of the dildo and she raises up and she spins around and she holds her hot, wet, clean shaven pussy up over Cherry’s face screaming, Suck me off whore.” Cherry sticks her tongue out and she starts licking beautiful blond Agness’ soaking wet pussy, and she grabs the dildo and she starts fucking herself with the rubber cock. She’s licking and sucking Agness off until “OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH,” Agness starts having one explosive orgasm after another right on Cherry’s face.

Agness gets up off of Cherry’s face and she sits right down next to Johnny and they are amused watching Cherry fucking herself over and over again with that big, hard erect rubber cock until “OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH,” she cums right on the dildo.

Obviously Johnny and Cherry thinks that this is the end, but Agness stands up and she screams, “You think it’s over. I’m not finished with you yet  bitch as she pulls that big, hard erect rubber cock out of Cherry’s cxnt and she stuff it right into Cherry’s mouth and straps it in!!!!!!!!!   

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2013, 03:20:09 AM »

The blond is denifately your kind of slut. Very hot story.