News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mountaintop Mayhem (camping trip tussle)

• 30 Replies

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
Re: Mountaintop Mayhem (camping trip tussle)
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2013, 08:56:54 PM »
Oh ya so do Red!!! ya gotta give her a big thank you and maybe even a hug!!!

A hug too?

Last time I tried that, I missed. ;)

Ya gotta aim a lil lower, *Leans in and whispers* "Lauries kinda short  but shhhhh don't say anything!!" LOL

Online RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2013, 09:39:58 PM »
Oh ya so do Red!!! ya gotta give her a big thank you and maybe even a hug!!!

A hug too?

Last time I tried that, I missed. ;)

Ya gotta aim a lil lower, *Leans in and whispers* "Lauries kinda short  but shhhhh don't say anything!!" LOL

*whispers* "Have you seen my last 3 dates? I think I've been aiming pretty low."
*Ba-dum-dum*
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2013, 10:12:31 PM »
OMG, Ami! Your story was amazing... the only part I wished you would change was the ending!! The part about icky Laurie choking you out practically had me in tears! :( I can only imagine that Laurie FORCED you to add that part (as payment for helping you with this story), that's the only thing that makes any sense to me. The part about Sadie RUINING Joni had me in stitches, giggling myself silly, my arms wrapped around my belly. You are SUCH an amazing talent and an even better friend!

XOXO,
Stevie
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Online RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2013, 10:22:35 PM »
*drums my fingernails accusingly on the tabletop as I glare at Red*

"Aimed low on your last three dates, eh? I know you wouldn't be counting our recent chat on Yahoo, Red..."

Hang on......*closes one eye and mumbles..starts counting backwards....Ok, that's July...and then....*

Nope.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 10:35:19 PM by RedEnforcer »

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2013, 10:48:33 PM »
THank ya so much Stevie!! I'm so glad ya liked the story!!! Lol no Laurie didn't force me to write that part I did it but ya know ya gotta let her win sometimes so she doesn't get upset!! (Just teasing Laurie!!! ya know I loves ya!!) If I write another story soon I'm prollly gonna have it be with ya and some of my other Silk sisters! I just didn't think being up in the mountains was quite ya style lol. Loves ya tons!!!! And Red ya better not be saying ya were aiming low with Sadie cause she is totally like the bestest ever! Loves ya tons Sadie and Stevie and ya totallly rock Red. Thanks again for all ya nice words!!

Online RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2013, 08:44:15 AM »
And Red ya better not be saying ya were aiming low with Sadie cause she is totally like the bestest ever!

I was trying to think of some snappy comeback, but I'll probably just be digging the hole deeper no matter what. ;)

Luvs ya Ami. :)

Offline laurenwantstowrestleyou

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2013, 12:07:15 PM »
great story sweetie :) makes me wanna go right some thing ;)

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2013, 09:16:41 AM »
This is a most impressive first story. It is far better than any of my early stories (many of which I would like to remove from the site) . Well done. Good believable characters, excellent and unusual choice of venue,  well scripted action

Well done

J

then in the character in which Laurie and others always seem to write me
[Sigh] What you young ones get up to without the steady hand of an older and wiser woman around. [sigh] I'm only glad that none of you were seriously hurt.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2013, 08:21:16 PM »
"FUCK YOU!!!" Jonica shouted back in reply.

Busted....

:(

Great story, Ami!  I'm so glad you decided to start writing.  This is as good a story as can be found here!  Congratulations, and hope you write another one soon! 

:D

Looks like I owe Sadie another beatin....btw......

>:(

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

;D

*hugs*

J
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2013, 05:23:32 PM »
Just wanna say thank ya so much Mandy and Lauren and Peccavi and Jonica!!! I'm so glad ya liked my story!! Lauren ya should so write a story of ya own! I know it would be amazing!!! I loves ya tons and tons!!! And Mandy thank ya so much for ya sweet words. Ya always make me feel so special and wonderful. It really means a lot to hear such great praise from ya Miss Peccavi!!! I've read some of ya stories and Jonica and Laurie are always talking bout ya mostly cause ya prolly the best writer here. Your stories are simply amazing and I really appreciate all the nice things ya said bout my own lil writing attempt. Thank ya so much! And my Swampy sis Jonica thanks tons and tons!! I couldn't have written any of this if you and Laurie hadn't given me such great stories to read and learn from. I love you tons and tons and I really am so glad ya let me use ya in my story and that ya enjoyed it! Thanks again everybody!!!

Offline Fw190 A

• More cowbell!
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2014, 05:27:02 PM »
Wonderful story! Love to see more.

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2015, 09:50:56 PM »
omg thank ya amanda!!!!! I really enjoyed writing it and i got a lot of help from my friend Laurie Breeze. She's an amazing writer and between her and Jonica i learned tons and like it helped me a lot. I love ya idea about us writing a story together and Im totally excited to chat with ya!!!! I can't wait to talk with ya and see what kinda amazing fun ideas we can come up with :)

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2016, 05:40:44 AM »
I heart this!

I mean, you're like super awesome in every other way, so why not a super awesome writer too? :D

*muah
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
  • Be true to all; yet truest to yourself.
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2016, 07:38:57 PM »
Fan-freaking-tastic!!! A timeless gem.... You're so gifted, and I really mean it ^^

Very people people have the talent to incorporate humor in a scene in a meaningful way, but each joke and wise-cracking comment in there, materialized and fortified the characters more and more!!! That's just awesome and I hope you write some more soon...

*muah*

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2016, 08:12:32 PM »
Nice job Ami my friend...I told you could do it!

You're fantastic :)
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"