News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Leeann (Supergirl140) vs Katy Perry in a pool fight.

• 13 Replies

Offline byline

• God Member
  • Yvonee & Kaley kick ass!
Leeann (Supergirl140) vs Katy Perry in a pool fight.
« on: August 10, 2013, 10:16:27 PM »
This story features a pool party fight between Katy Perry and Leann (Supergirl140):

Katy Perry
Leeann (aka Supergirl)
5'8" 130 lbs  Age: 28 yrs
5'10" 144 lbs  Age: 20 yrs
Bra Size: 33C (Katy claims 32D+)
Bra Size:38C

With a special guest appearance by:
{alt}
Maddie
5’6½” 130 lbs Age 19 yrs
Bra Size: Perfect according to Maddie
Bra Size: Tiny Titties according to Leeann
Background:
Katy Perry's career seeming to be slowing down what with all the new pop singers making big splashes on the scene. She needed something to give her career a boost. She also wanted to toughen up her image. Thinking Britney Spears was out of shape she had challenged her to a wrestling match only to discover Britney had been working out and getting fit. Katy got her ass thoroughly whipped by Britney. Then Katy heard about a fight between little Hayley Williams and some big chick. Word on the circuit was that the big chick was a jobber. Her name was Leeann but she went around calling herself Supergirl. SuperJobber was more like it according to the gossip.

Seemed perfect; a taller, heavier and even younger woman whom Katy could humiliate and give a bump to her career. So she texted Leeann and invited her to a pool party. Leeann was surprised to get the invitation but readily accepted. She never questioned why a star like Katy would invite her. Maddie would tell you that Leeann wasn't too bright if you asked her.

Katy did a little more digging about Leeann. She learned that there was this bitch, Maddie, who was Leeann's enemy and nemesis. Thinking that it could only add to the fun Katy invited Maddie also. Perhaps Leeann would be even more unsettled if Maddie were there. Katy enticed Maddie by telling her "you might like to see me humiliate Leeann. And maybe you will get a shot at her also. But please don't tell Leeann what I have in store for her."

Queen of the Pool Challenge:
Although being somewhat dubious about coming to the party Leeann was thrilled she had come. The party was everything she could have hoped for. Katy was very pleasant to her and introduced her to many other celebrities at the party. She decided her doubts about her swimsuit were unfounded as she thought it blended in well with what Katy was wearing.
{alt}
Leeann was worried that she would look hefty (she hated the work 'fat') compared to all the slender celebrities. But to her delight Katy looked liked she was carrying some extra weight. It wouldn't surprise her if Katy was 5 to 10 pounds heavier than the 130 pounds she claimed.

To cut to the chase around 9 PM Katie jumped into the shallow end of the pool and said "we are going to play Queen of the Pool.'
The contest consisted of two females trying to dunk each other until one of them gave up. Various celebrities took their turns one at a time. Most of the females were on the slender side and Katy had little trouble in dispatching them. The first few contests were rather tame. But as the contest progressed the intensity of the battles grew as the women grew more serious about winning the title. The fighting got a rougher with even some hairpulling at times. Katy seemed to be in her element and withstood all challenges.

She looked around, hands on hips and spied Leeann who had been sitting back enjoying the action. "What about you, Supergirl. Think you can take the Queen of the Pool?"
"No, I just don't want to. I am enjoying watching."
"Come on, don't be a coward. Everyone one else has tested me and now it's your turn."
"I'm not a coward I just would rather not is all."
"YES, SHE IS TOO CHICKENSHIT TO JUMP INTO THE POOL A voice rang out that sounded familiar to Leann but she couldn't quite place it.
IN YOU GO, YELLOW BELLY!" Leeann felt her hair being grabbed. She was yanked out of her seat and propelled towards the pool. She landed in the pool with a belly flop throwing up a big spray of water. She had been tossed into the pool by Maddie, her worse enemy. Maddie covered up as water splashed on her:
{alt}
Maddie had arrived late and snuck in unannounced. She was plotting how to show Leeann up and humiliate her - that being one of Maddie's favorite activities. When Katy challenged Leeann she seized her opportunity and flung her into the pool.

Katy was on Leeann in a flash while Leeann was still lying face down in the water. She grabbed her hair and pulled her under.

Leeann was just taken a breath when Katy jerked her under. All she got was a gulp of water. She failed her arms in a panic.

Katy held on but she could feel Leeann's frantic thrashing. She could easily have held her under for the victory but that was too easy. No, if Leeann was really as weak as was said then she wanted to have a lot more fun with her. She pulled Leeann back up out of the water.

"Cough... sputter... whizz... gasp...." Leeann was spitting out water and trying desperately to get a breath of air.

Katy pushed her on the shoulders sending her back against the side of the pool.

"Hit the bimbo in her soft gut!" yelled out who know who.

Katy moved in as if she was about to do that when she reached up and grabbed Leeann's bra instead. She jerked it down and off.

"Hey!  What the ....." Leeann sputtered while still gasping for air. The freed large breasts bounce and flounced as Leeann's chest heaved for oxygen.

"Nail those sagging, ugly udders!" yelled out Maddie gleefully.

Instead Katy stepped back. She removed her own bra and tossed it aside. She moved her shoulders to send her boobs rebounding and ricocheting back and forth. A really full set that may even be "Ds" or "DDs" with her extra weight. She cupped them and lifted them. The stepped into Leeann pressing her raised tits against Leeann's jugs. She bodied up to the pinned Leeann mashing Leeann's boobs with her own, flattening them and pushing them down. Katy grabbed the pool lip to pull herself in even harder and rocked her body back and forth on Leeann's.

Leeann took ahold of Katy's wet hair. She jerked Katy's head back and slammed her right palm into Katy's jaw. Katy's head snapped back and she went over backward. Leeann pushed herself off the side and launched herself onto Katy.
Katy went under the water with Leeann on top of her.
Leeann used Katy's hair with both hands to hold her horizontally under her.
Katy's hands appeared above the water. They latched onto Leeann's blonde hair and rolled her to the side.
Leeann rolled over as Katy pushed up with her legs and rolled on top.
Leeann raised her arm out of the water and slammed Katy aside the head then rolled her over.
Katy and Leeann rolled back and forth, first one of top and then the other. Katy would hold Leeann under for several seconds then Leeann would emerge on top and hold Katy under for several seconds. It was difficult to tell who was getting the better of whom. Whenever Katy seemed like she would keep Leeann under Maddie would scream at the top of her lungs "DROWN THE FUCKING BITCH!' And if it looked like Leeann would hold Katy  under for to make her tap out Maddie would yell a little softer, "You pansy-waist, you can't hold her down."

The rolling back and forth was a lot more ferocious and nasty that what could be seen. With their bodies locked tightly together no one could see the extracurricular activities with the fingers and hands. Only yelps, groans, and squeals by Katy and Leeann indicated that fingernails were being driven deep into tit flesh" squeezing, twisting, and ripping.

The fight got more and more intense. Soon locks of blonde and black hair were floating on the surface. Slaps and cries of pain in reaction resounded as every opportunity to smack cheeks, arms, backs, sides, thighs, and asses was taken.

Much to Maddie's consternation, Leeann seem to be more than holding her own. A punch to the face followed by a particularly vicious tit attack made possible when Katy tried to back off gave Leeann her first chance to really take control. And take control she did. They had been fighting in about 3½ to 4 feet of water. Nails dug deep into Katy's tit flesh and scalp being damaged from forceful hairpulling drove Kay under the water. Leeann trapped Katy's head between her large thighs. It looked like Katy was done for.

What happened next isn't too clear. The water was riled up by all the trashing down by Katy to escape and Leeann to hold her. Visibility was only a few inches into the water. Suddenly Leeann gave a blood curdling screech.  She leaped up and headed towards the shallow end as fast as she could, her hands covering her pussy.

Katy came up sputtering and gasping for air. She went after Leeann. Grabbing her down by the ankles she lifted. Leeann slammed face first in about 2 feet of water.

Katy moved over Leeann.
Leeann braced her hands on the bottom to roll over.
Katy was too quick. She pulled Leeann's arms up by the wrist, stretching both high up in an arm bar. She placed her left foot on the back of Leeann's head and ground her face into the bottom of the pool.

Le*@&% (@*$^ Leeann tried to shout "Let me up" but all that came out was garbled sounds and bubbles of water.

Katy got one of the most evil and sinister grins I have even seen. She shouted over to Maddie, "What should I do to this fucking, weak, jobber?"

My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Re: Leeann (Supergirl140) vs Katy Perry in a pool fight.
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 07:13:19 PM »
This is hot and amazing...but when do we see Maddie vs Leeann?
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline tiafight

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 09:36:01 PM »
great story......great writer :) :) :)

Offline byline

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 04:19:37 PM »
“Whatta ya mean, weak spot? Far as I can tell she is weak all over. Isn't that right Miss Fat Ass Supergirl?”
“Blub… blub… blub… blub…” Leeann’s face was still under the water held down my  Katy’s foot.
“Can’t hear you, SuperGirl?” taunted Katy. She spread her toes wide and worked them into Leeann’s hair. Then curled them to get a grip on her hair.  “Maybe you can answer now…” Katy gloated as she used her hairpulling toes to lift Leeann’s face out of the water while twisting her arms viciously in the surfboard hold.

“Owww…. ohhhhh……” moaned and groaned Leeann. “You’re hurting my arms…. owwww…. let …. meee….goooo…. ” sobbed Leeann.
“Make me, WhimperGirl. Do something about it, you weak pussy.”
“OWWW! Let me up!” Leeann screamed as Katy twisted her arms even further. Leeann squirmed and tried to pull her arms free but it was useless.
“You pitiful fat assed WhimperGirl.” Katy was proud of her new name for the supposed “Supergirl”. “Next time you can dress as Supergirl and I will dress as Catwoman. Always wanted to see Catwoman have her way with Supergirl.”
“And I’ll be Wonder Woman. Oh won’t we have fun with Supergirl?!?”

Katy shoved Leeann’s face back into the water, smushing her face on the bottom. Her toe lock on Leeann’s hair allowed her to rock Leeann’s face back and forth on the bottom, flattening her nose one way and then the other. Katy was really enjoying humiliating Leeann with her surfboard hold.
“Who’s a fat assed whoose?” Then Katy would hair haul Leeann’s face out of the water with her toes.
“Eeeek… I think…. glub… you broke ….blub….my ….glup….nose… blub…”Leeann complained inbetween spitting out water.
Katy shoved Leeann’s face under again. Then, “Who’s tits are sagging, drooping bags as weak as the rest of her?” and once again she lifted Leeann’s face up so she could answer.
“My tits are a lot better than your scum bags…” Leeann was showing a little spunk. “How you can claim your C- titties are a D is beyond me….”
“There’s a lot that’s beyond you, creep! Getting out of this is another thing.”
“Just … you… wa glub… glub… ” Leeann could not finish her sentence before she was gulping water again.

Oodles of bubbles spewed up from under the water, presumably shrieks of pain as Katy really went to work on Leeann’s stretched arms She used her toes to pull Leann’s face up just enough to slam it back down hard.
“Way to go!!!!” shouted Maddie with glee.

“Come on Supergirl, show us your stuff.” Apparently Leeann had some supporters or else someone who didn’t like Katy. “You can take that conceited snob Katy….”
“HA HA! The only stuff you will see from Supergirl is the stuffing I am going to knock out of her.  Hey…. What the fuck?...” exclaimed a startled Katy.

While Katy had been busy gloating Leeann had used the right leg to roll her lower body over. Katy had Leeann’s arms but her foot on her head was too high up to prevent Leeann’s powerful legs to roll her over. Leeann fought to get on her ass. Katy battled to hold her but was caught off guard. Leeann sat up. She used Katy’s grip on her wrists to pull Katy over her head, somersaulting her over and onto her back with a huge splash.

Could it be Leeann (aka Supergirl) was tired of being humiliated and thought of as a weakling? For whatever reason Leann fought harder and smarter than she ever had in her life. She was relentless in pursuing her advantage on Katy. She curled her hands around changing Katy’s grip on her wrists to a grip on Katy’s.
“Gulp… blub…. sputter…” Katy was in the midst of taking a deep breath when the splash filled her mouth with water.   
With Katy fighting to keep from taking lots of water into her lungs Leeann slide her legs between their arms and down Katy’s shoulders until her large thighs gripped the sides of Katy’s head.

“Don’t let her do that to you… Grab her weak spot.. It’s withingreach…” shouted you-know-who.
“Shut up, loudmouth, or you’ll be next.” Leeann was sick of Maddie’s taunts and jeers
“In a pig’s ass, er,,,, your ass!”
“Your face is a perfect match for my ass so shut up!”

Katy heard Maddie but barely what with her ears covered by Leeann’s more than ample thighs. Katy still wasn’t sure what Leeann’s weak spot was. Even if she id she was in a helpless position. Leeann had a solid grip on her arms and her head was being squeezed painfully.  “Owwww… eeeekk……noooo…..” she shrieked but grit her teeth and refused to say “Let me go.” The only good thing for Katy was that with Leeann’s protruding butt under her and the way her thighs gripped her head at least her mouth was out of the water. Katy flailed her legs back and forth and scissored kicked trying to break free. All in vain.

“Ohhhhhhhh…… noooooooooo…..” Katy suddenly shrieked in panic and terror as she felt herself being rolled over. Soon Katy’s face was underwater as Leeann rolled them both onto their sides. 

Leeann was feeling confident for the first time in the Queen of the Pool battle. All she had to do now was to squeeze Katy’s head, hold onto her arms, and hold her under until Katy submitted. Then she would be Queen of the Poll. A victory made even greater as it would take place in front of Maddie. “Maddie, maybe you would like to challenge me after I put this evil cxnt away.”  Leeann’s confidence was overflowing and she was even feeling cocky.

Just as had happened to Katy earlier, Leeann’s over confidence and feeling certain of imminent victory caused her to lose concentration. She didn’t feel Katy rolling them over prone until it was too late and she was flat on her stomach. Her face was under the water and it took great effort to bend it back so she could get a breath of air. She still had Katy’s arms which were buried under her body. And she still had the head scissors on her. Leeann braced herself to roll them back over.

But Katy was faster. She brought her knees up under her.

Leeann squeezed her thighs on the sides of Katy’s head.

Katy wrapped her arms around Leeann’s shins to hold her in place

Leeann reached back and cupped her hands under Katy’s chin. But hanging down from Katy, who was on her knees, put Leeann’s mouth and nose under the water. She had to put her arms down to push her mouth and nose out of the water.

Katy tried to stand up. But Leeann’s butt and legs were too heavy and Katy was not as strong as she thought she was. She couldn’t lift Leeann. She ug her nails deep into Leeann’s soft inner thigh flesh in attempt to pull her thighs enough to slide her hear out.

Leeann grimaced against the pain but just squeezed harder.

Katy got to one leg.

Leeann pushed hard on her right hand and roll her wide hips as Katy got unbalanced in her attempt to stand.

Katy toppled over to the left her head back under the water again.

Leeann pulled on Katy’s hair through her legs with both hands trapping Katy even more.

“You got her now! Just hold her until she drowns or gives up” encouraged one of the few Leeann fans in the crowd.

“What’s wrong, Katy, Supergirl’s powerful thighs too much for you.” Leeann knew she had Katy and was enjoying being dominant especially since it so rarely occurred.

Bubbles spewed out from between Leeann’s thighs but no one could translate what Katy said.

Leeann’s nemesis, Maddie, answered for her. “Powerful, thighs, fuck! They are just big. Big and fat. No muscle, just cellulite.”

Holding her breath Katy rolled them both onto their backs hoping her mouth and nose would be out of the shallow water. It almost worked but the sloshing water came over her face and entered her nose.  Katy panic from the twinge of pain and the horror of having water enter her nose and sinuses. She thrashed her legs, scissor kicking up and down like a little girl.

Leeann was enjoying this even more. She wasn’t satisfied with just pulling hair. She loosened her thighs just enough to get her fingers in. She grabbed both of Katy’s ears and being twisting.

“YYYEEEEEOOOOWWWWWWWIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!” screeched Katy, a combination of sound and bubbles as water splashed back and forth.

Oh my, that was even a smile on Leeann’s face as she twisted and squeezed even harder.

Katy wanted to bite a big chunk out of Leann’s thigh. Only she couldn’t with Leeann torturing her ears.  Fueled by the horror of losing to this ‘jobber’ and by adrenaline, Katy used her legs to roll them back over. She rolled right onto her hands and knees. It was enough to get her face just out of the water.

Leeann’s ass was high out of the water, her sitting on the back of Katy’s head and her thighs resting on Katy’s shoulders. Leeann did not want to release Katy’s ears. Thus she was unable to use her hands to push her face out of the water. Even though it was in about two feet of water.  She twisted the ears even harder hoping the pain would cause Katy to quit.

Katy refused to give in in spite of the fierce pain.

Leeann had to do something, as she needed a breath of air. The hard struggling made oxygen a necessity and she couldn’t hold her breath for too long. She let go of the ears. Put her hands down and started lifting and pushing back.

Feeling herself being lifted up and almost forced over backward Katy tried to free her head. She lowered her hands to Leeann’s angles. Working in one forearm she tried to leverage the ankles apart while grabbing the toes with her other hand.

With a peculiar “yelp!” Leeann’s legs shuddered. Her legs flew apart with such speed and force it dumbfounded Katy. Leeann spread her legs as wide as she could getting her ankles and feet as far away from Katy’s hands as she could.

“Go after her weak spot!” screamed out a happy Maddie.

Still perplexed by her good fortune and not clear about this ‘weak sopt’, Katy was not about to look a gift horse in the mouth.  She pushed on Leeann’s thighs and pulled her head out from them Her nails dug into the inner soft flesh of Leeann’s thighs to inflict some pain on those vial thighs.

No longer supported by Katy’s neck and shoulders Leeann fly forward and splashed down hard.  She ended up at the shallowest end of the pool, only about a foot and a half at the kiddie wading end.  Her face smashed on the bottom and her large breasts were pancaked as the rammed onto the bottom.

Katy threw herself forward onto Leeann’s back. She ripped at her blonde hair with both hands, first yanking Leeann’s head back and them smashing it down on the pool bottom. She was mad as hell for almost falling victim to Leeann. She took out her rage on Leeann’s hair: ripping and pulling; jerking the head around; and pulling in opposite directions. Big chunks of Leeann’s hair came out and floated on the surface.  Leeann sound like she was bawling her eyes out but with all the water on her face one couldn’t tell what a flood of tears was coming from her eyes.

Leeann was frustrated and in pain. Frustrated because she thought her powerful scissors would put Katy away. Then there was a flurry of activity, some of which was a blank in her mind, until she was back on the losing end. The pain was obvious and worse than you might think. Yes the ripping out of hair made her scalp scream out in pain. To add to that the pain was amplified in Leeann’s mind because she knew the worse was yet to come. She was screaming from the pain and the anticipation of pain. Her head was being jerked around randomly. Sometimes Leeann could catch a breath of air and sometimes she swallowed water.

One might expect that Katy’s rage would subside as she vented her anger on poor Leeann’s hair and scalp.  Not so, if anything her fury grew. She was like a woman possessed. She sat up straddling Leeann’s back. She began pummeling Leeann with her fists. She pulled back Leeann’s head by the hair with her left hand. She drove her right fist into the Leeann’s right cheekbone. Then she switched hands and pounded her fist into Leeann’s left cheek. . Katy drove knuckles into her arms. Then she rained down punches on Leeann’s shoulder blades and back. The shoulders and back were just under the water. There was enough water to slow down the punches but water was flying everywhere as the fists penetrated its surface. People who had crept to the edge of the poll to get a close look were getting soaked.

Katy scooted back and sat her ass on Leeann’s ass. Knuckles were thrown into the small of Leeann’s back, then her sides, and finally her kidneys. The water was a little deeper here and so the blows lost some of their impact. But they were plowing into a more sensitive area. Needless to say each blow elicited some from of painful cry from Leeann. But the kidney blows just produced gasps as Leeann felt all the air was knocked out of her.  Every inch lf Leeann’s arms, back, and sides felt battered and bruised.

Except for cringes and twitches caused by the blows Leeann barely moved. She didn’t try to fight back or escape. Escape wasn’t a possibility given the dominant position Katy had on her. And the suddenness, quickness, and viciousness of the punching paralyzed Leeann with pain and fear.

Maddie had a different view of Leeann’s behavior. “See, I tol’ ya she was a jobber!” Maddie began jumping up and down, clapping and shouting, “Bravo! Bravo! Pound the blonde slut to smithereens. Beat the crap out of her. Bruise every inch of her body. Yea, yea, yea! Loving this!”

The beating only stopped as Katy’s knuckles started to hurt and her arms grew weary. The ferocity of the punches lessened and soon Katy was just sitting on Leeann’s butt, her nails digging into Leeann’s soft sides as Katy panting to recoup and catch her breath.

“Hey, whoever was cheering for Supergirl, what do you think of your Superwimp now? Or should I call her WhimperGirl. Let me catch my breath and you’ll see what I really do to her when I want to hurt her. Maddie, any suggestions?”

Katy laid down on Leeann full body. She was feeling confident and in control again. She pulled Leeann’s arms to the side. Then reached around them and under Leeann’s body. If ever there was a picture of a face to illustrate terror it was Leeann’s as she felt Katy’s fingers working their way towards her bared tits….

…..
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2013, 05:34:01 PM »
I would get on my stepladder and punch Katy in the knee!!

>:(

Great story, byline!

:D

*hugs*

J
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2013, 01:46:41 AM »
Solid story getting dragged down by two idiots yelling at each other in the comments.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline byline

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2013, 03:07:05 AM »
Just to let you know I am going to be super busy for several days so the next installment will take a while.

Be patient, thanks.
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline byline

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2013, 12:29:43 AM »
Katy sunk her nails into Leeann’s large, soft tits from the side. She wound her nails in and pulled Leeann’s boobs to the side.  Being at the shallowest end of the pool and with Leeann’s head almost touching the side of the pool Katy was able to bear her full weight on Leeann’s back. Leeann’s nipples were facing to each side. The weight of both bodies pressed her boobs flat, squishing them so much the nipples were barely visible out the sides of Leeann’s body. Katy rolled back and forth on Leeann’s body.  This caused one breast to get flatten and pushed out even further and then the other as the weight shifted from side to side.

“Ow….. oh…… uuuoo…. Nooo…  ouch… owwwww…” Leeann moaned and groaned as her tits were mangled back and forth. Tears were flowing freely from her eyes. “Sob…. bawl…. ugghh…” she blubbered uncontrollably.

“Time to have some fun with you,” threatened Katy.

“www….wwwhat…aaarrre…yyyouuu…gggggoing…tttttooo..dddoooo…” stuttered Leeann in terror in between sobs.

“You’ll find out soon enough,” giggled Katy.  She inserted her left arm around Leeann’s left arm and reached over behind Leeann’s back to grab her right bicep with her hand. Then she did the same with her right arm so she had her arms crossed behind Leeann’s back and holding her arms pinned. She pulled on them forcing Leeann’s arms in behind her back so her elbows were almost touching.

“Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!” you’re hurting my arms.

“Ya think?” teased Katy. She pulled Leeann’s upper body up as Katy slide onto the back of her knees. Then she lifted Leeann up to a kneeling position with her arms still pinned. Her nails dug into the soft flesh of Leeann’s upper arms. “Not much muscle there, can’t even feel your biceps” snickered Katy. Katy let go of the right bicep but was able to hold both arms with her left one. She grabbed Leeann’s hair and jerked her head back.

“OUCH. EEEKKKK!” Yelled Leeann in pain and then gave that girlie shirked of pain and fear.

Katy used Leeann’s trapped arms and her hair to shake her back and forth. She shook her so people could see Leeann’s tits slamming back and forth and bouncing up and down. “Wish you had pasties on so I could twirl them” Katy gave an uproarious laugh. She sort of ‘walked’ Leeann on her knees until Leeann was up against the side of the pool.

At that depth Leeann’s nipples were right at the edge of the poolside. Katy pushed in to crush Leeann’s tits against the edge and then raked her back and forth across the edge. Leeann’s tits ballooned over the edge of the pool as her nipples and lower parts of her tits were scraped on the rough concrete.

Katy used Leeann’s arms and hair to haul her to a standing position. Her tit abuse was not yet finished. She let go of the arms and hair to reach around once again and grab Leeann’s jugs. She squeezed the from the sides so the tit fleshed oozed our forward and the nipples really stood out. Then she bent the nipples towards each other and rub them back and forth across each other. The nipples had already been scraped by the rubbing on the concrete. They were super sensitive and the loudness of Leeann’s scream and her profuse tears were only an indication of the pain she must have felt.

Finally Katy spun Leeann around to face her. She wrapped her up in a bearhug pressing her tits hard into Leeann’s scraped and sore tits. Katy’s nipples were hard by the excited of abusing Leeann and they dug into Leeann’s tender melons.   Katy squeezed as hard as she could.

Leeann tried to fight back. She wrapped her arms around Katy and also squeezed. She couldn’t squeeze as hard because her arms were outside of Katy’s arms. Tears continued to flow from Leeann’s eyes as her squeezing only seemed to drive Katy’s nipples harder into her tits. She was damned if she squeezed and damned if she didn’t.

In spite of the pain Leeann seemed to be thinking more clearly. Perhaps it was the adrenaline of a cornered animal. She begin slowly maneuvering Katy towards the deeper end. At first some spectators thought Leeann was trying to wash water over her bloody and battered tits to wash some of the blood and cement grit from them.

Katy concentrated on squeezing and squeezing. She also tried to slide her body a bit to rub her nipples on Leeann’s battered boobs. She was unaware they were approaching the deep end of the pool.

Leeann turned so Katy’s back was towards the deeper end. She grit her teeth to bare the pain and pushed hard with her legs. Suddenly they were in water over their heads and both went under briefly.

Katy panicked. She was not a swimmer while Leeann was a fairly good swimmer. Bubbles came up from under the water as Katy let go and started thrashing with her arms. Leeann’s head appeared above water and she took a breath. She lifted Katy’s mouth above water.

Katy took a gulp of air while still thrashing.

Leeann took a breath and held it as she lowered them both under the water again. She held them under for about 30 seconds and then came up again. She held her head out first and took several breaths. Finally she let Katy’s head out of the water long enough to barely take a breath.

Then down under again. Katy repeated this several times. The last time she held until she was sure Katy took in some water. Then they came back up. Katy was coughing and spitting out water. She had had it. She was afraid that Leeann would drown her either on purpose or accidentally.

In pure terror she cried out  “I GIVE! I GIVE! YOU’RE QUEEN OF THE POOL. I GIVE!”

I don’t think anyone had ever seen a more satisfied look on Leeann’s face. She shoved Katy away with contempt and headed towards the edge of the pool. She let Katy fend for herself. Let her figure out how to get out of the deep water if she could. And if she couldn’t, well she had friends around to come to her aid.

Leeann sprung up and used her arms to raise herself up high enough to get a leg over the edge. Then she climbed out of the pool . She thought about finding her bra in the pool but decided against it. Her tits were too sour and tender to put it back on anyway.

Katy somehow managed to walk on the bottom until she reached shallower water.  She was mad as hell and spitting fire, not to mention water. She climbed out of the water and took off after Leeann on a dead run.

“I’m not finished with you.” She being chasing Leeann who was trying to run away from her.

Leeann ran abound chairs and lounges even tipping some over in an attempt to throw obstacles in Katy’s way. But Katy was relentless. She was quickly closing the gap.

“Just wait until I get my hands on you……” Katy reached for Leeann. Leeann stopped and kick backward. Her hell caught a charging Katy right on the chest. Katy’s breasts pancaked and she went over backward hard.

Leeann took off again. She didn’t see Maddie jump up off her lounge. She slammed Leeann square in the gut. Leeann gasped and doubled over, falling to the ground.

This isn’t over yet …….
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2013, 03:12:00 PM »
HEY! great story so far! good to see my friends from the Oregon League! :) Leeann and Maddie rule! I think I have the others wanting to join! :D

Oregon League?

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2013, 08:16:40 PM »
They must grow 'em wild in the Pacific Northwest.

Offline byline

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2013, 08:42:37 PM »
:) what will happen next?

So glad you asked.  ???  :)  ;)

Maddie moved to Leeann’s feet. She had been hoping to get a chance to humiliate her in front of these celebrities and groupies and now she had her chance. She knew exactly where and how to get Leeann begging for mercy.

Leeann was holding her stomach but caught Maddie moving into position out of the corner of her eye. Fear and panic took over causing adrenaline to surge through her veins. She rolled onto her back. As Maddie bent over her she raised a bent leg. Then slammed it home right into Maddie’s soft belly.

OAAFFF! gasped Maddie as Leeann’s foot drove in deep, knocking the breathe out of Maddie.

Leeann straightened her leg. With the ground as support she lifted Maddie off the ground and sent her flying. Maddie landed ass first on the beach lounge she had been sitting on. The poor chair could not take the weight of the hefty Maddie landing on it. It collapsed. Maddie ended up on her back on the ground. She curled up in a fetal position holding her stomach and rolling her bent knees back and forth. Groaning in agony.

Leeann was buoyed by her success against both Katy and Maddie. Her body must have been racked with pain but she was oblivious to it in her euphoric state of mind.

Katy had been on the ground massage her tits from Leeann’s kick. She could hear Leeann busy with Maddie. She rolled over onto her hands and knees to get up and really teach that bitch a lesson.

Leeann had dealt with Maddie more quickly and easily than Katy had expected. In fact she had expected Maddie to get the better of that jobber. She was taking her time  getting up, resting just a bit before she went after Leeann.

Leeann took several quick steps. She kicked Katy in the stomach in full stride. The top of her foot slammed into Katy’s belly. It lifted Katy and sent her over onto her back. Leeann was finally getting to use her strong legs, something she had not been able to do in the water. She would show everyone she was no jobber, especially Katy and Maddie.

Leeann stepped on Katy’s bruised boobs as she walked over her. She sat down at the top of Katy's head. Lifting Katy into a seating position she wrapped her powerful legs around Katy from behind. She took a huge strand of Katy’s hair in her left hand. Leeann jerked Katy’s head back so hard one could hear the neck bones crackle.

“YYYEEEEEEOOOOWWWW  AAAYYEEEIIIIIII!!!!” Katy screamed in both pain and terror.

Leeann kept a good pull on Katy’s hair as she tightened her thighs on Katy’s sides. “You didn’t have to brutalized my tits like you did.” Leeann hissed. [color=red Scraping them against the rough cement side was uncalled for. Why you’re even dirtier and meaner than Haley. Let’s see how your tits like it! ”[/color] Leeann spread her fingers and dug each nail into Katy’s right breast.

“AAAYEEEEIIIIIIIEEEEOOOOOOWWWWWWWYYYYEEEEEKKKKK!!!” Katy screamed even louder than before.

Leeann dug her nails into the underside of Katy’s boob. She sunk her nails in deep then jerked the tit up, trying to rip it off.

Katy gave an ear shattering screech. “EEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKAAAYYYIIOOOWWWWWEEEKKKKOOOHHHHAAAAIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!” The pain from her tit, scalp and sides was unbearable. “STOP! STOP! I GIVE! I GVIE! Oh pleassseeeee…..ssssstoopppppppp.” She shrieked than groaned.

“Oh no, no giving up now. I want my revenge.” Leeann hissed cruelly.

Tears were pouring from Katy’s eyes. She was in immense pain and could do little against Leeann’s strong thighs combined with the vicious hair pulling and tit mauling.

Maddie was several feet from Leeann and Katy. Even so Katy’s screeching  hurt her ears. “Let her go you bully!” She yelled at Leeann as she got up and approached them. She felt strange calling Maddie a bully rather than a jobber.

“Fuck off! answered Leeann. This whore deserves the ‘Leeann treatment.’ ”

“And you deserve the ‘Maddie Treatment’. ” shouted Maddie at her. Maddie ran to them. She took ahold of Leeann’s toes on each foot. Jerking and twisting them she unhooked Leeann’s ankles and spread her legs apart.

“OW! OW! OW! Let go of the toes.” shrieked Leeann as Maddie knew her most vulnerable spot.

Maddie lifted Leeann’s legs as Katy ducked under them to escape. Now crushing Leeann’s toes with her fingers Maddie rolled Leeann onto her stomach. She placed her foot on the back of Leeann’s head, grinding her face into the tiles. She lifted Leeann’s legs up and regripped them under her armpits. Then pushing on Leeann’s head with her foot she bent Leeann over  backward in a two legged boston crab.

Leeann was screaming but her voice was muffled as her face was being plastered against the tile.

Katy got to her feet. “Hold her there and spread her knees wider apart,” commanded Katy.

Maddie’s body was between Leeann’s legs and she did as instructed.

Katy wound up and gave Leeann a karate chop right between the legs.

“ARGHHH! UGNHH!” The pain was so instant and severe that Leeann could only gasp. Her back was already in pain and her hip joints felt like they were being dislocated. And then the cxnt smash was added to that. Katy delivered a few more blows to Leeann’s unprotected pussy.

“Let’s strip her naked, ”suggested Katy to Maddie. She pulled Leeann’s thong down her legs as far as she could.

Maddie pulled Leeann all the way over onto her back doing severe damage to the back as she cruelly bent her. Then she dropped her.

Leeann’s legs just slammed and bounced off the tiles.

Maddie pull her thong all the way off.

Katy pulled Leeann up by the hair and got behind her. Inserting her arms under Leeann's she grab the opposite bicep with each hand. She pulled the arms so  hard that Leeann’s elbows touched. She thrust Leeann’s chest forward. “I think you should get even for her kicking you, ”winked Katy.

Maddie gleefully started working over Leeann’s tits.

At first Leeann cried out in pain with each blow. But eventually the pain was too great to even groan. It wasn’t clear if Leeann passed out or if she was barely conscious.

Maddie was like an artist working over Leeann’s tits. She started with straight jabs and knuckle punches to Leeann’s protruding boobs. Pancaking them and smashing them in. Then she switched to uppercuts. Leeann’s large tits were perfect for this. Maddie would catch the underside and slam them up against her chest.

Next Maddie punched them from the sides. She got good at timing it so as she hit one it would slam into the other just as that one was bouncing back from the previous slam.  “This is better than speed bags, ”laughed Maddie.

Leeann’s tits were already scarped and raw with claw marks and fingernail imprints on them. By the time Maddie was done with them they were a bloody mess. Once Maddie decided there was little more punishment she could inflict on them she started on Leeann’s soft gut. She pounded that into mush.

The final area of attack was Leeann’s pussy. Maddie knelt on one knee and delivered a couple of uppercuts. She wasn't satisfied she could hit her pussy hard enough so she stood up and went to work with her feet and knees.

The final punishment was definitely too much for Leeann and she passed out from the pain.

Katy let her drop and she crashed down like a dead tree, mercifully out cold.

Maddie waited until Leeann started to stir. She stomped on her back and said, “Maybe you should come back when you get yourself a partner. Someone who can at least try and protect you as you certainly can’t defend yourself.”

Barely awake Leeann muttered in an almost inaudible voice “I had both of you beat. Then you ganged up on me. But I will get a partner. One who can help me against your cheap tricks and double teaming.”

“You do that ”sassed Maddie back. “She will have to be big and strong to make up for your inabilities.”

………

Stay tuned for the Oregon League / Celebrity Tag Team fights…..
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2013, 09:23:19 PM »
Who should or will be Leeann (supergirl140) partner- R U taking volenteers / suggestions?
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline byline

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2013, 09:25:10 PM »
Who should or will be Leeann (supergirl140) partner- R U taking volenteers / suggestions?

I think Leeann has already chosen her partner. But you will have to wait for the story to begin.  :)

Of course you can always suggest whom you would like to be her partner.
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline DasDenny

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2014, 12:08:03 PM »
Great Story, I like the drowning Action in there ;)
Girl, why do you wanne have such big plasic boobs? This is unnatural and not beautiful!!!