News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A big surprise in Elaine's life

• 13 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
A big surprise in Elaine's life
« on: August 11, 2013, 11:49:00 AM »
Elaine was a married woman, 29 y/o, with no children, who wanted to stay fit. She had a beautiful body, full and curvaceous, and had a good life as a professional financial advisor. She was happy at home, though her husband ignored her inclination to other women. She had been in bed with a number of women and even after marrying she had not left seeing female friends.

Something happened to her that was going to change her life.

She attended regularly a women gym, about two days a week, where one of her intimate friends attended too. Most days they ended up in her friend’s bed. One day she was exercising when she noticed a woman in her early thirties exercising in front of her. Her body language was openly provocative in a sensual way. She was intrigued and got closer to the woman, whose scent was strong, of sweat and sex. “Do you want to tell me something?”, she asked with some impatience in her voice. The woman smiled charmingly and extended her hand: “My name is Zara and yes, I wanted to tell you that you look strong and fit, and I wonder if you would like to fight with me”. Elaine shook the hand, intoxicated with the woman’s scent and mesmerized by the proposal. “What the hell makes you believe I would like to fight? I have been a peaceful person all of my life”, she said. “Being peaceful doesn’t mean you can’t fight. Fighting doesn’t mean hate or unnecessary violence. It is like another physical exercise”, Zara said. “Are you trying to convince me that two persons fighting is not violent?”, Elaine said sarcastically. “I said unnecessary”, Zara said, keeping always her sweet smile. She had a body as full and curvaceous as Elaine and it was that incredible scent that was arousing Elaine. She hadn’t realized that her intimate friend, Miriam, had heard all or part of the conversation. “I think it is a great idea”, Miriam said kissing Zara on the cheek. “Are you crazy?”; Elaine exclaimed. “Nah. I know you sexually and you are strong. The fights are good for the system and even for the sexuality”, Miriam said and added: “I never told you, but we have here our small club for fighting, not professional nor violent, we have fights on the week ends”. Zara intervened: “Why don’t we do something? Tomorrow is Saturday and we have a session. Why don’t you come and see for yourself?”. Elaine was tempted to give an excuse but something made her say ok. Husband was travelling in Europe, as frequently, and curiosity won.

The next day she was surprised when the gym she attended had been converted in a kind of theater, with about a hundred chairs around the ring, and a bar in a corner. She was accompanied by Miriam and was received by Zara, who introduced her to Mrs. Steward, the gym owner, a former fighter in her fifties, who lived with another woman. Soon Mrs. Steward introduced two fighters, two mature ladies, both blondes. For Elaine’s surprise, they were going to fight in top less, only with a minimum thong that didn’t cover their thick bushes. For about half an hour, they were fighting, locking, grunting, sweating and rolling. Finally one of them submitted the other among applauses by the hundred or so spectators.

Elaine was flustered. Since the moment the women had bear hugged each other and their smells reached her, she had noticed her excitement, not only sexual arousal, but a strange desire of being in the ring as one of them.

There were two other fights. The third one had been staged for her. Her beautiful friend Miriam against Zara. When they appeared in the ring, their bodies naked totally, the contrast between the raven black hair of Zara, and the fiery red hair of Miriam, both with their thick bushes, the well known body of her friend and the desirable body of Zara, their nipples hard. When they started and clinched in the center of the ring, Elaine almost had an orgasm, her pussy almost exploding of a lust surprising for her. Sexual and sensual. She wanted to be in the ring, clinched with Zara, feeling her body against hers. Even when the fight became more violent and they started punching, she was fully aroused.

That night, or in fact the next morning, Miriam said she had been an animal in bed. “You are pretty wild always, darling, but what has happened to you last night? My God, what a bitch you have been”. Elaine laughed and said she had been aroused seeing her fighting with Zara. “Yeah, she kicked my ass all right”, Miriam laughed. “I want to fight her, Miriam”. “What you want is to fuck her, LOL”, Miriam laughed. “Seriously, you said it was a good idea”. “Didn’t mean fighting her. She is too good, you saw it. If you want to fight, you need training”. “Ok, I appoint you my personal trainer”, Elaine said and kissed her passionately.

They disappeared from the gym for one month, that they dedicated daily to several hours of training. They fought and Miriam said she knew Elaine had the stamina and the capability to be a great fighter after the brunette had won her three times in a day. Miriam called Mrs. Stewart and arranged a fight for Elaine.

Elaine was totally nervous and aroused at the same time. The thought of being naked in public, fighting with a person that she even didn’t know excited her immensely. She felt confident.

Until she received the first punch on her belly. Her opponent was a black, big and muscular, called Bitchy in the gym because she was rough and tricky. She was a good house wife with three kids, famous for being sweet and kind. But in the ring she apparently forgot her kindness. She attacked the beginner hard and in two minutes Elaine had kissed the canvas twice. She moved her head, thought ‘this can’t happen to me’ and sent a long leg to Bitchy knees, kicking hard and making the black lady fall on her back. Elaine remembered Miriam’s lessons. Stood up fast, grabbed an arm of Bitchy, pulled, put a foot on her armpit and pulled harder. The housewife screamed, tried to roll and it took her a lot of pain get on her feet with her arm in pain. Elaine didn’t lose time, grabbed the same arm and twisted it on Bitchy’s back, getting herself behind and passing an arm around the black woman neck, while kneeing her in her kidneys. In a couple of minutes, Bitchy screamed “GIVE!” and Elaine let her go. Fourteen minutes. Almost a record in the gym.

In the lockers room, she was with a relatively surprised Miriam when Zara entered. “Wow Elaine, getting ready for me?”, she teased. “Of course, dear, remember you challenged me”,  Elaine smiled and brushed her lips with Zara’s.

Twenty fights later, which was six months time, Elaine had won all her fights, and felt prepared to fight Zara, the club champion. Previously, she had won a difficult fight with Miriam. She had beaten Miriam several times in the training, but she needed to win her in the ring, in an ‘official’ fight. Their fight was more violent than expected, Miriam later reminded her about her peaceful character, her hate for violence, etc. But Elaine, in those three months, had became a woman with only the objective of winning at any cost. After the fight, Miriam had to be attended by the nurse they had ready always and she was in a blink of going to the hospital.

Miriam had stopped seeing Elaine.

During this time, besides, she had talked to her husband about her new interest in life. Husband didn’t liked at all, said she was a lesbian whore, she could get hurt, she… well, all kind of things, none nice. They were on their way to divorce.

In that situation, the thoughts and general state of Elaine were dark the day she was going to confront Zara. She was sad and in rage with the whole world. She was alone and unhappy and she was convinced it was all her fault. Which probably was.

The fight was the star of the night, since Zara was number 1. Elaine had been made famous after winning all her fights, so the expectations were high and the gym was crammed.

When Zara and Elaine appeared in the ring in all their splendid nudity, it was applause and yells. In a tactic that she had used successfully several times, Elaine attacked her opponent with the intention of bear hugging her. She met air and a strong foot on her belly. Then, as she stepped back with her hands covering her belly, Zara got her by her mane, revolved her around and launched her strongly to the ropes. When she rebounded, Zara was waiting, grabbed her head with the two hands and turned her over on her back hard. Elaine was dazed, disoriented, when Zara grabbed her again by her hair, made her stand up, and turned her again over on her back to the canvas. The pain was unbearable and only an excess of confidence on the part or the brunette beauty avoided her fast defeat and consequent humiliation. Or maybe it was Zara’s generosity, but Elaine had time to recover and stand up. She circled around Zara very carefully. They clinched this time, grabbed their necks with an arm and started pounding their lower bellies with brutal punches, grunting each time, sweating lots, legs open, balanced bodies. The noise of the punches and their grunts were the only sounds, the spectators were silent, as watching a drama movie, while the young women in the ring were intent in hurting the other. It was Zara the first who broke the clinch and stepped back three paces, breathing hard and her beautiful face contorted in pain. Of course, watching Elaine was a similar view, her belly red of so many punches, her breathing also hard, and her sweat dripping to the canvas. They circled each other while they recovered from the ferocious punching battle and they attacked again simultaneously. Again, they passed their arms around their necks, but their free hands, instead of punching, cupped their hairy mounds and started pulling at their hairs. Instantly, the women could feel the sexual aroma of the fighters, mixed with the sweat odor of their bodies. After pulling hairs, the fingers penetrated the slits and both fucked furiously their opponent. It was not a loving fuck, more for dominance than for pleasure, rough and hard. They came screaming and their legs gave. They got to their knees and continued fucking while both their mouths bite their sweaty necks furiously. They continued on the canvas, laying on their sides, two bitches in heat and with all their animal instincts in play. They crossed legs and locked cxnts in scissors, while they grabbed tits and raked with their nails. Their grunts were of pain and when Elaine came in a strong orgasm, she screamed: “Fucking shit, you whore!”. Zara laughed, mounted her, grabbed her hair roughly and pulled her face to her hairy and soaked pussy. Almost gagged and suffocated, Elaine sucked in humiliation until Zara spurted her juices all over her face. Then, she stood up and lifted her arms in triumph with the applause of the excited spectators.

In the lockers room, Elaine was sitting on a bench, naked and crying quietly. Zara sat at her side and put a hand on her shoulder. “You can’t stand losing, do you? When I met you, you were lovely and peaceful. I wonder if when I asked you to fight I made a big mistake. You are not peaceful anymore, but can still be lovely. You are hurt, but ii is nobody’s fault, only yours. You enjoy hurting people, like you did to Miriam and tried to do to me. It is a big mistake. Fighting you can hurt but not with hate. You need friends and love, Elaine”.

Elaine collapsed. Not physically but her tension couldn’t stand more. She hugged Zara, crying on her face and shoulder and whispered: “Help me, Zara. I think I love you”. “You have a funny way to tell a girl you love her. Punching her badly!”; Zara smiled and hugged her back. “Come over to the showers. We need it. And a big dinner. And making love all the night long!”.

Zara made Elaine happy, not only that night. Elaine continued fighting and she won most of her fights, but also lost some.

Offline Maura

• God Member
Re: A big surprise in Elaine's life
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 07:06:03 PM »
OMG, it is the first time one of my stories go to the second page with not a single comment... I must be getting boring...

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 10:28:27 AM »

Definitely my worse story to date... With your exception, not even my female friends wrote a comment... I think I will rest for the time being...

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2013, 07:43:56 PM »
Maura,
Just found this story today...and as always yours are all fantastic. I for one loved it and can't wait to read more.
Vanessa

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2013, 06:47:57 AM »
Maura dear, I have been waiting for a new story and this one did not disappoint at all.   It was different to some degree then your other stories but still contained the same thoughts that you are known for.  I did really enjoy this story so please keep them coming.

And it has been way to long since we chatted and made our own story..

JJ

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2013, 02:17:01 PM »
Thank you Benny and Fightfanatic... that's encouraging...
I will continue with more

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2013, 02:18:44 PM »
Vanessa, what I want and it seems impposible is to meet you and have a good time together...
Thanks for your words, but I want to see youuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2013, 02:20:14 PM »
Joan, yes, I am more interested in our personal encounters... so start coming to the chat or yahoo... Kisses

Offline Kellyanne47

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2013, 03:59:59 PM »
Maura,
  i can't think of any of your stories being boring. I do hope you'll forget any of those thoughts. i deeply enjoyed how you have made this one different. This was a story i enjoyed as much as any of yours, even more so with the twist of the different ending you created.  How interesting to read the surprise Elaine found in herself once she explored fighting and the desire she was not aware of.
    KA

Offline Sue_r

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2013, 07:01:32 AM »
Maura:  well read some of your posts with this story and I do believe you are wrong - this was a very good story, even better then the last - which you may remember I did not like that much.  I think this battle, had just the amount of everything, fighting, eroticism, and intrigue.

As always keep bringing stories as you are one of the better writers on FCF.

Hugs
Sue
SUE R!!!!!!!

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2013, 09:08:28 AM »

I can only say thank you, Sue... and when can we meet?

Offline kerstincat23

• Proud be a vicious fighter
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2013, 10:48:14 PM »
hello maura read youre story today like it very much hard fightand sex loved the end. kerstin
hi kerstin 23 yo from germany like most sexfights wrestling catfights open for other styles just ask. Prefer women but sometime i fight with men too .Also like roleplay.Love it erotic.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2013, 04:48:01 PM »
Maura--I love any story with the line: "20 fights later."

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2013, 12:55:37 AM »
This was not boring at all.  It was excellent.  I liked that it involved the mind.