News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Charlize Theron fights Kimval

• 10 Replies

Offline byline

• God Member
  • Yvonee & Kaley kick ass!
« on: August 13, 2013, 03:25:28 PM »
{alt}{alt}
Charlize Theron
Kimval
5’9½“ 128 lbs
5’8“ 128 lbs
36 years old
39 years old

Kim was scouring the trade papers looking for ideas for her next celebrity fight write up on her joint website. You may click on the next three pictures to go the the appropriate link: "Hm, this could be a good source" muttered Kim to herself. Kim had spotted an announcement that there would be auditions for the heroine in a sci-fi movie currently called Agent 13. The movie was based on a comic book character. What caught Kim's eye was that Charlize Theron was excited about the project and pushing Universal Studios to get it under way. Charlize was always a favorite of Kim's and she loved to feature her in boxing and fighting stories.  In fact she had a tribute page dedicated to Charlize:
{alt}
Auditions were always a good source for fighting ideas. Even if nothing really happened Kim's and her partner's imaginations could be inspired by the different actresses, agents and boyfriends who came to these auditions. Nothing may come of it but it was worth the trip to the studio sound stage.

Charlize was pacing the stage back and forth. The title character, Agent 13, was male and would be so in the film. He had a sidekick who would be female. She would be involved heavily in the action and have several fight scenes. The biggest fight would be against a villainess.  Charlize was thinking she would be the heroine but they needed an actress who could portray the villainess with conviction. One who could make the fight scenes look real. Too many actresses claimed they had fighting experience but when it actually came to do scenes were woefully inadequate. Charlize wanted a fight that would be better than her fight with Teri Hatcher in 2 Days in the Valley. Only  this fight she would win as the heroine. So Charlize convinced the director and producer to have a fight scene staged for the audition. Nothing brutal, just a fight to see how the actresses would handle themselves. The fight might be between two actresses. Even better would be a fight scene between the other actress and Charlize to see how compatible they were.

Charlize was wringing her hands with impatience as the first actress was late for her audition. Her short fuse was getting even shorter and her anger was rising quickly. She said to the director, Rupert Wyatt, "That bitch had better get here soon. Forget about her tussling with some other actress. I'm going to tear into her and teach her a lesson about being late and keeping me waiting."

But still the actress didn't arrive. At long last the door at the back of the seating area opened and someone walked in. "Finally!" shouted Charlize. "Get your ass down here so we can get started."

The woman walked down through the darken theater until she reached the glow caused by the stage lights. Charlize finally caught a look at her. "Who are you? You're not on my list." Charlize was in a bad mood and didn't give the woman any quarter.

"My name is Kim."

"Kim? Kim who? The only Kim I know is that talentless, fat assed Kim Kardashian. Your ass is big but nothing like hers." Charlize threw in a little jibe.

"Kim is short for Kimval. I'm a fan of yours. Thought I would just watch the auditions if that is all right with you."

"Kimval?   Hmmm..... Oh now I know who you are. You write fantasy celebrity fight stories, don't you."

"That's correct. I have even written some involving you. In fact I have a tribute page to you.

"Yeah, I’ve read some of them. Got a bone to pick with you about some of them."

"Sorry if you had issues with some of them. I just try to make them realistic and interesting."

"REALISTIC! THAT”S BULLSHIT! You make me out to be a jobber, especially in fighting. Oh I did OK in boxing matches but usually got my ass creamed in fighting."

"I didn’t think it was that bad. "

"Well it was.  I was OK when I read the boxing stories. At least you seemed to think I could box. By my count I won 15 and lost 9. But how you could imagine me getting out boxed by that skank Jennifer Lopez or the poser Beyoncé Knowles is beyond me. Then there were my boxing matches with Cat Bell. I won 9 with 2 knock outs. Still she won 6 with three knock outs, one as early as round 5. But at least I could live with that. But then my boxing match with Uma Thruman was a disaster. How could you have me beaten up so badly. ”

“Then I came to the wrestling stories. There you seemed to think I was a real jobber. Again, by my count I won 24 while I lost 32. Even worse, in one of those 24 I won I was getting the crap beat out of me but won by a disqualification.” Now 24 against 32 isn't good but what really galls me is that many of my wins were against pansy-waists. In the fights against women around my size I usually got my ass kicked. Angeline Jolie seems to own me in most of our fights. Those Italian bitches, yeah, you know the ones seemed to be playing with me.  although I somehow managed to win one. Even Catherine Bell won 4 matches against me while I only won 2 against her. That is ridiculous!

“And some of the other women I lost to! But I won't go into that. I still gave you a benefit of a doubt because some of the stories were written by others or in collaboration with you. Still you published them on my page. BITCH!”

“Then I came upon a 12th loss to Elizabeth Berkley. I went ballistic. AND IT WAS WRITTEN BY YOU!  I not only lost this fight, I was totally dominated, thrashed, and humiliated."

{alt}
"She even stole my agent/boyfriend, as if any women could steal a man away from me. No way would a filthy bitch like Liz beat me, let alone so thoroughly. You really made me a jobber in this fight"

"Geez, I’m sorry. It was just a story."

"One story and many others that make me seem weak and terrible at fighting."

Charlize started to calm down as she vented her anger on Kim. But she was still angry at the no-show and had to do something to easy the physical and emotional tension growing inside her.

"Tell you what, Kim, I need to practice some of my fighting choreography while waiting for others to show up. How about you and I just do a little practice tussling? Nothing serious but enough for me to show you that I have good fighting moves."

"Gee, I don’t know. I like to write about fighting more than actually fighting."

"Oh come on, We can just have some fun. Look at it this way, it will help you be more realistic in describing how I fight in your stories. Come on, what do you say?"

"Well…. Ok ….." Agreed Kim reluctantly. Actually it might be a thrill to have a friendly tussle with the “Golden Girl” she had admired for so long.

"Rupert, why don't you roll this. We might get some good footage or ideas to use in the movie."

…….

« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 11:30:51 PM by byline »
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline byline

• God Member
Re: Charlize Theron fights Kimval
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 02:38:42 AM »
Kim and Charlize stood facing each other almost eyeball to eyeball. Kim was nervous. She didn’t know what to expect. Just as Charlize was about to say something a voice came out of the darkened theater seats.

”Charlize, it is worse than you think. ” It was Charlize’s former boyfriend, Stuart Townsend. He had been sitting in the back listening to the patter between Charlize and Kim. He and Charlize were still friendly and he liked to come to auditions that involved Charlize. Experience had told him to expect the unexpected.

”You might be interested to know that your performance is getting worse over time and that Kim and Ginny are portraying you as even a bigger jobber. I looked up fights from where you left off. In boxing you were winning 62.5%. For the later ones you won 55.6% for a total record of 58.4%. In wrestling you started out at a miserable 42.8% but then got even more miserable at 39.5% leaving you overall in wrestling at 41.5%. Overall for all your stories, boxing + wrestling, you record was less than 50%, mainly 48.1%. You record is only getting worse with each new set of stories.

Even worse are some of those you lost to. I won’t mention everyone whom you should have beaten but the standouts to me in these later matches are as follows: Losing fights to lightweights such as Sarah Michelle Gellar, Scarlett Johansson,  Reese Witherspoon, and Shakira; and being totally  owned by Tea Leoni losing three times in a row. Tea is tall enough but a skinny wimp if I ever saw one. Twice she forced you to admit she was the better woman and the last time she just knocked you out for the fun of it. I dare not mention how often you were humiliated by Jennifer Gardner, Natasha Henstridge, and you own biggest nemesis Angelina Jolie.  You get the picture. ”

Kim could see the fire in Charlize’s eyes as she listened to Stuart. What she couldn’t see was how Charlize was clenching and unclenching her fingers, just itching to get them into Kim. Had Kim seen that she might have turned around and left. Probably the better course of action.

Charlize took in a very deep breath and eased it out slowly.   She was calming herself. Finally she said to Kim in a quiet voice. "OK, let’s ease into this. I don’t know your capabilities and I don’t want you injured…. right away." Charlize uttered the ‘right away’ after a brief pause and almost as an afterthought.

"I haven’t done any choreographed fights, " answered Kim, "although I have been in a few scraps. Just a little hairpulling and face slapping is all. I was usually bigger and the other woman quit after a few slaps. "

"Yes, the fights that are filmed are staged. Let’s begin with some basics. The judo hip toss is easy to do and looks good.  I am going to come at you with a exaggerated face slap. It will be telegraphed so you can grab by wrist, twist and me over your hip and back."

Kim had seen this done often and had a good idea how to execute it. As Charlize came at her with a big roundhouse slap she grabbed her arm and hip tossed her. Charlize went over and down but had to help a little by springing off her legs and placing her hand on Kim’s back. Kim had not thrown her that hard.

"That was not very good. You really have to put something into it. You may write about me as a weak Barbie doll but I assure you I am not. I know how to take a fall. Let me demonstrate. You come at me like you want to slap my face off. Don’t pull your slap but really try and hit me."

Kim wound up and try an opened handed slap at Charlize’s face. In fact she surprised herself at the ferocity of her slap. Maybe she was tired of being patronized by Charlize as if she was a helpless female. Perhaps subconsciously she wanted to really nail Charlize.

Charlize feigned as if to grab Kim’s arm to toss her. As Kim moved in Charlize fired up a left-handed backhand, swinging from her right hip and up across Kim’s cheek. WHAM! SSMACK! The blow hit hard.

"YEOOW!" screeched Kim as the blow really stung. She had been moving forward and walked right into the backhanded slap.  "I thought you were supposed to just miss, "complained Kim as she turned her face back, trying to rub out the sting.

"Not always, quit being a baby. A little contact makes it more realistic."

"A little contact hike hell! That was hard, my cheek is burning. Besides, weren’t you supposed to judo toss me?"

"Ha ha! That is called misdirection. Often done in choreographed fights to make the reaction of the other actress more true to form. Especially if she isn’t very good at doing fights, like apparently you aren’t."

"Two can play that game, "hissed Kim as she swung a big slap while Charlize was still talking.

Charlize moved in neat as a pin. She grabbed Kim’s arm and judo tossed her. She used her knees to lift Kim high in the air and really slam her down hard on the floor.  "Now that’s how you throw the other woman down, "smirked Charlize.

"WOAF!" WHUMP! Kim’s cry and the sound of her hitting resounded throughout the sound stage. "OW! THAT HURTS, YOU BITCH!" wailed Kim as Charlize placed her foot on Kim’s side and twisted her arm in an arm bar.

"Oh no, you’re not going to lie there and recoup," sneered Charlize. She grabbed Kim’s forearm with her left hand and Kim’s fingers with her right hand. She bent Kim’s fingers and wrists back almost touching Kim’s forearm to Kim’s knuckles. "NOW STAND UP SLUT!" Charlize used the pain to make Kim rise to her feet.

Kim got up on one knee first. As she rose to her second knee is turned into Charlize parly to ease the pain on her wrist. But mainly so she could step in and drive her fist into Charlize’s firm abs. Firm, but having a little extra layer of fat left over from the 30 pounds she had gained for The Mobster. and not quite lost.

SPLAT quickly followed by  "UNGHH!" as Kim’s fist sunk in and Charlize had the wind knocked out of her.  "So you want to play rough, do you?" Kim spat out. She may not have been a real toughie but she had written enough stories to know that once you got the advantage you kept up the attack. She grabbed the coughing and gasping Charlize’s long blonde hair and bent her forward at the waist. She met Charlize’s smallish breasts from the side with her thigh.

Both of Charlize’s breasts pancaked as she let out another "GASP" followed by a "wheeeezzzz." Her upper body was snapped up and she probably would have fallen over backward. But Kim held onto her hair. She jerked Charlize forward and flung her forward onto her face. Looks like you’re not as tough as you thought you were, Charlie babes."

Kim charged at Charlize ready to jump on her and finish her off. Charlize twisted to her side as Kim approached her feet.  She lashed out with her foot. .  "OWWWW!!!" yelled out Kim as Charlize’s heel stunned Kim’s shin.  But Kim was fortunate. A few inches higher and she would have been kicked directly on the knee, causing a severe injury for sure and perhaps even dislocating it. Instead the kick stopped her leg short while her body kept moving forward.

Charlize tried to roll away. But she only made it to her back before Kim stumbled over her and plopped down onto her stomach. "OOOF!"  gasped Charlize as the wind was once again knocked out of her.

Kim tried to grab Charlize’s wrists. But Charlize was too quick for her. When Kim did manage to grip a wrist Charlize was too strong for her and ripped it out of Kim’s grasp. Charlize started bucking and twisting. Kim had all she could do to stay on top.

Charlize reached for Kim’s blouse in attempt to yank her off. She curled her fingers into the fabric but the blouse ripped open as Charlize pulled. Charlize lashed out and got a grip on Kim’s bra. She jerked hard and the bra snapped off. "Loose puppies, " laughed Charlize gleefully as Kim’s ample tits flounced and bounced with the struggling. 

"YEEEOOOWWWWWW1!!!!" screamed Kim with a loud and long cry of pain as Charlize’s fingers clawed and scratched Kim’s breasts. "LET GO OF MY TITS, OR ELSE!"

"Or else what?" snickered Charlize. She may have been on the bottom but she was inflicting all the pain.

"OR ELSE THIS!" shouted back Kim. She ripped open Charlize’s blouse popping all the bottoms. She grabbed Charlize’s bra and pulled it down to expose Charlize’s much smaller tits.  Smaller but enough to get a good grip on, especially Charlize’s nipples. Kim pinched, twisted, and pulled on them all at the same time.

"EEEEEKKK!! YOU VICIOUS cxnt!" shrieked Charlize. She doubled her attack on Kim’s boobs being able to curl her nails into a big handful of flesh. Her nails pierced the skin drawing blood.

Kim pinched and twisted Charlize’s nipples but could not withstand the flesh tearing of Charlize’s nails. She managed to grab Charlize’s wrists and pull them away but not without causing deep claw marks on her tits. Anger and adrenaline contributed to Kim being able to force Charlize’s wrists to the floor. With a clumsy, inexperienced effort she somehow manage to get Charlize into a schoolgirl pin.

Getting someone into a schoolgirl pin and keeping them there is two different things. Especially with someone as agile, thrashing, and strong as Charlize. Kim was amazed at how strong Charlize was. How could those skinny arms and legs generate so much power? Kim tried to ride Charlize. She bounced on her chest to flatten Charlize’s breasts while weakening her and knocking the wind out of her.

Charlize kept bridging, bucking, and twisting. She almost toppled Kim over forward.

Kim was barely able to push back and reestablish her position.

Charlize brought both her long legs up and hook them around Kim’s battered chest. Kim was leaning back to try and stay on top so it didn’t take much for Charlize to pull her over back.

Kim somersaulted over backward.

Charlize rolled to the side and right up onto her feet.

Kim finished her somersault and rose to her feet.

Charlize closed in as Kim stood up. She got behind Kim. Spun her around by the shoulder right into a gut punch.

"WOOOFF!" Kim expelled air and bent forward.

Charlize used Kim’s hair to jerk her down further, right into a right knee lift that crushed Kim’s left breast.  "So you want to kick and punch, you weakling, "taunted Charlize. As Kim was straightened up by the knee lift Charlize cocked her arm and delivered a smashing blow to Kim’s left cheek.

Kim’s head snapped to her right and her eyes fluttered. Charlize hit her with a left cross that caught Kim square on the face.

Kim’s legs went rubbery. Charlize held her up by the hair. She waited until Kim steady on her legs. Then started delivering uppercuts to Kim’s breasts, alternating between left and right. Kim’s cruel nature came out as she tried timing her blows so she would strike a boob just as it was bouncing back down. "Kind of like using your tits for speed bags," roared Charlize with pure enjoyment.

Kim used pure will power to throw a punch at the side of Charlize’s head. Charlize was so intent on boob bag speed punching that she didn’t see it coming. It landed and hurt but did not have a lot behind it. "You fucking whore. So you are still fighting back. Not had enough? We’ll see about that."

Charlize switched to short jabs to the stomach, breasts, and chin. She slowly walked Kim backward with jabs until they were about three feet for a sofa in the center of the stage. A nasty uppercut knocked Kim onto the sofa. She was dazed and barely conscious.

Charlize dug her nails into Kim’s hair and scalp. She lifted her up so her shoulder blades were on top of the sofa back, her head hanging down over the sofa. This placed Kim’s breasts facing towards the ceiling. Charlize climbed on and straddled Kim’s thighs, holding them between her own. She began to abuse Kim’s tits once again. "You always liked to have my tormenters mangle my tis. Let’s see how you like it, BITCH!" Charlize methodically worked over and tortured Kim’s tits. Clawing, squeezing, pinching, twisting, fist pounding, and palm slamming the big orbs. Then doing similar abuse to her nipples. Tears were streaming down Kim’s face and falling to the floor. Shrieks of pain and pleas to stop fell on Charlize’s deaf ears. When Kim came close to passing out Charlize would pull her head up by the hair and slap her face to wake her up. Then begin the tit work over again.

Charlize stopped and Kim’s whole body shuttered with relief. That is until Kim felt Charlize undoing her skirt and pulling it off. Horror now fled over her whole body as she felt Charlize fingers working their way into her panties. "How many times did I read about some inferior hussy attacking my pussy. Either she made me cum or she tore into it, humiliating me in front of my friends and enemies. Time for payback, sweetheart." Charlize’s nails scraped against Kim’s labia.  Then her nails grabbed the lips an started to pull and twist ….

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?!" a large booming voice rang out as the door slammed in the back of the theater.

……….

My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline byline

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 01:17:33 AM »
Charlize let go of Kim’s labia as the voice startled her. She didn’t quite recognize the booming voice.

"What do you mean letting some other so-called actress take my audition slot? " The woman continued to spit out the words. Her heels clattered down the aisle."And from what I can see she can’t fight a lick, just like you Charlize!"

"Now I recognize that voice" Charlize whispered to Kim. She bent Kim’s head over the back of the couch and jerked her hair. Kim opened her mouth to scream and Charlize covered Kim’s entire mouth with her own. She forced her tongue inside of Kim’s mouth for a big, wet, long kiss. "Don’t go away, dearie, I shall be right back. Right after I show you how I can beat this bitch’s ass." Charlize hissed as she extracted her tongue from Kim.

Charlize got off of Kim. She pulled her bra back up to cover her tits. Her dress straps had slipped off her shoulders and down her arms. She restored them to her shoulders. No sense in leaving her breasts and bra exposed to be ridiculed by this bitch, as least not more than she would anyway.

"Hello Stuart." The woman stopped when she came to where Charlize’s ex-boyfriend was seated.  She climbed on his lap and stretched her legs out showing a set of long, gorgeous gams. She took Stuart’s head between her hands. Bent down and gave him an even longer and deeper French kiss that Charlize had given Kim. "I can see why you dumped that skinny, titles whore if she kisses like that. Bet she never gave you a kiss like I just did. And that was a mild one for me."

”OH WOW! Let…me…catch…my…breath. …… I’ve…never…had…a…kiss…like…that…..”

"Charlize, I stole your boyfriend from you before and if you think he wil get back together with you.  Well….. fat chance after he’s had me. He likes women with real breasts, not those tiny crab apples you have. "

"By breasts are perfectly fine and a lot better than yours. I hear yours are starting to sag towards your navel."

"So I’ve heard you been shooting off your mouth saying you would never lose to me in a fight" snickered the woman as she headed up the stairs onto the stage.

"I wouldn’t. I would kick your ass, Liz!" snapped Charlize as Elizabeth Berkley was illuminated by the stage lighting. She was wearing a simple black dress in contrast to Charlize’s gold and black dress.
{alt}
Charlize Theron
Elizabeth Berkley
5’9½“ 128 lbs
5’10“ 142 lbs
36B-24-36
36C-25-37
36 years old
39 years old

"Now’s your chance. Come and show me what you got."

"My pleasure" snapped Charlize.

Both were wearing open toed high heeled shoes that clicked as they walked on the bare stage floor towards each other. They stopped face to face when they were about two feet from each other.

"You’re going down!" Not wasting anytime Charlize cocked her right fist and aimed a right cross at Liz’s chin.

Liz stuck up her palm and stopped Charlize’s punch cold as it slammed into Liz’s palm. "Get that weak shit out of here!" growled Liz. She grabbed Charlize’s right wrist with her left hand and used both of her arms to lift Charlize’s arm up and over her head.

Charlize was dumbfounded at how easily Liz had blocked her punch. She knew she was weakened by having lost a lot of weight to get into shape after the filming of The Mobster. But she didn’t think she was that weak. What she didn’t know is that Liz had been working out to get ready for this part. She had added quite a few pounds much of it muscle through resistance training.

Liz held Charlize’s arm bent over her head with her left hand. She drew back her right arm and threw a jab  into Charlize’s left tit.

"OWWW!" cried out Charlize as Liz’s knuckles drove Charlize’s boob in and spread her B’s out almost into a C around her knuckles.

"I can’t see your little titties "taunted Liz. She grabbed the dress strap that went up and over Charlize’s shoulder. She yanked it hard. The strap broke and Liz ripped the dress down enough to expose Charlize’s left boob. Still holding Charlize’s right arm over her head, Liz reared back and slammed two more punches into Charlize’s exposed left tit.

"EEK! YEOW! You bitch!" Charlize squealed as her tit was pancaked with each blow.

Liz released Charlize’s right arm.

Feeling her arm freed, Charlize was still intent on knocking Liz’s block off. Her anger was fueled by the embarrassment of Liz having made her punch look weak. She threw a roundhouse forearm at Liz’s head. Had she connected she may well have knocked Liz’s head off.

But Liz ducked the big swing easily and Charlize caught nothing but air.

Charlize swung back to smash Liz in the face with her elbow.

Again Liz easily ducked under the telegraphed strike.

Charlize took a step backward she had swung so hard.

Liz moved to just in front and to the side of Charlize. She grabbed Charlize’s hair and kicked her own legs out so she went parallel to the floor. She used Charlize’s hair and her own weight to pull Charlize forward and down. Charlize’s face and breasts smashed against the floor.

"Unngghhh…." groaned Charlize unable to move at first. She lain prone stunned and perplexed.

"Oh no, you’re not going to just lie and rest." Liz hair hauled Charlize to her feet with both hands. She wrapped her arms around her in a bearhug pressing her right tit hard into Charlize’s pounded left tit. She lifted Charlize slightly. Then twisted and slammed her down hard on her back. SPLAT!!!! Liz went with Charlize and landed full bodied on Charlize, adding her weight to the impact.

"That was fun" Liz cackled once she had caught her breath from her own hard landing on Charlize. "Let’s do it again."

Charlize wasn’t making much noise as the stuffing had been pretty well knocked out of her. Her moans and groans were barely audible. That is she didn’t say much until she heard Liza say  “Let’s do it again.” Then Charlize was heard to barely moan "Oh……no……no…..no……"

Liz used Charlize’s hair to jerk her to her feet again. Another bear hug and another full body smash. Charlize landed hard on her back and bounced off the floor slightly. Just as before Liz had driven Charlize down with her own body, her weight crushing Charlize as Charlize hit the floor.

Charlize lain there stunned, the wind knocked out of her and her body in pain from the crash landing bodyslams. Liz quickly scooted up to sit on Charlize’s lower abs, straddling her with her knees to the sides of her hips.

Charlize did not fight back. She stayed flat on her back with her arms splayed out to the sides, her head lolling back and forth slowly.

"It isn’t fair to your other puppy to be constrained when the other one is bouncing free," chuckled Liz. She grabbed the other dress strap and jerked it hard enough to break it. She pull the top of Charlize’s dress all the way down until she could tuck the torn material under her thighs.

"Hardly enough flesh there to grab." Liz teased as she dug her nails into Charlize’s exposed tits.

The sharp pain brought Charlize out of her stupor. "Ooouucchhhh!" cried Charlize. Even before she finished her cry of pain she swung a closed fist at Liz’s left temple inan attempt to take back the advantage.

WHAM! Liz was caught completely by surprise. She hadn’t expected Charlize to revive so quickly. The blow turned Liz’s head. "Ouch, that hurt" groaned Liz. "So you still have some fight left in you? We can fix that." Liz was pissed. She knew she would have a shiner tomorrow. "Your gonna pay for that, you filthy cxnt!"

Charlize didn’t waste time with words. She took ahold of Liz’s hair with her left hand and jerked her hard to the side.

Liz was almost toppled to the side. She put her hand down and pushed herself back. She slammed her butt back down on Charlize’s abs as she lowered herself back down.

"Ungh!" Charlize grunted.

Liz grabbed both of Charlize’s wrists before she could do anymore damage. She forced then down above Charlize’s head. She crossed them, left one on top of right so she could pin Charlize’s arms with just one hand. She hauled off and nailed Charlize on the cheek with her right fist.  "That otta take some steam out of ya" she growled as she delivered her knuckles into Charlize’s face again and again. Not satisfied she pulled Charlize’s head up with both hands then slammed her head hard against the floor again and again and again.

Charlize’s eyelashes fluttered. She was stunned and barely conscious.

Liz turned her attention back to Charlize’s boobs. "I hadn’t finished with these turnips," she laughed.  Liz took her time working Charlize’s boobs and nipples over. Any sign from Charlize that she was regaining some sensibility was met with a hard slap, a punch, or a head banging to keep her in  a stupor. By the time Liz was done with Charlize’s boobs they were various shades of crimson and dark maroon from the pinching and bruising. When she would gain consciousness enough later her nipples would be so sore and tender that even a silk cloth touching them would be unbearable.

Charlize started to wake up enough to start feeling the pain emanating from her breasts, cheeks, jaw, and back of her head. "Owwwwwww….ohhhhhh…ahhhhhhh….uuuuoooo…..uuunnnnn…." she moaned and groaned.

"Night, night, bimbo…" Liz cooed as she reared back and delivered a bone rattle right cross to Charlize’s jaw.

Charlize was out cold.

Liz got off of Charlize. She stood up and kicked her in the side just for the hell of it. She strolled over to Kim who was sort of sitting/lying on the couch. Kim was still groggy and not at her full faculties. Liz leaned over her and slapped her on the cheek in an effort to bring her out of her groggy state. At the same time she said "I took care of the bitch, Charlize, for you."

Being somewhat out of it Kim felt the sting on her cheek and the word Charlize. In her confused state that translated into it being Charlize who slapped her face. She reacted instinctively before ‘Charlize’ could hit her again. Swinging as hard as she could she nailed Liz right where Charlize had earlier. Talk about getting a black eye!!

"HEY! HEY! STOP IT! It’s me, Liz Berkley." She grabbed Kim’s arms and held her until Kim became fully aware of what was going on and settled down.

"Oh, I’m sorry. "said Kim where she became cognizant of her surroundings. "I thought you were Charlize coming to hurt me some more…."

"I know. Trust me, she won’t bother you again. I beat the crap out of her just as you had me do in your story. She really is a jobber."

"Ah… I don’t think she really is a jobber. At least not when she is fighting me. But I do enjoy seeing her lose now and then. It is just a story after all…"

While all this was going on Charlize had come to. She kept quiet, resting to recuperate. Gradually her head cleared and the many aches and pains in her battered body began to subside. She listened to Liz gloat over how she had so easily handled her. She got madder and madder. Mad because she was embarrassed at how thoroughly Liz had handled her. Mad because she hated the gloating Liz was doing. Mad because Kim’s story about her fight with Liz had been corroborated.

Moving stealthily, Charlize got up and snuck up behind Liz.

Kim spotted Charlize creeping up behind Liz. She almost called out a warning. But she kept quiet instead. She wasn’t quite sure why.  Perhaps it was because she had been too out of it to enjoy the fight between Charlize and Kim. Perhaps it was because she thought the ‘Golden Goddess’ was a better fighter than she had shown so far. Or perhaps she was curious as to how this would turn out if the two went at it again.

"What the fuck…." said a startled Liz as someone grabbed her upper left arm and spun her around.  "OOAAAFFFF!!!" gasped Liz as the person was Charlize who slammed a fist into her gut.

Charlize had spun Liz around and slammed her fist as hard as she could into Liz’s stomach. She had stepped into the punch and hit Liz with everything she had. She hit her so hard that her hand hurt from the collision with Liz’s hard core muscles.

The wind was knocked out of Liz and she almost lost her lunch from the force of the blow. Another punch from Charlize’s left knuckles double Liz over even more.

Charlize did not waste energy with words. She had felt Liz’s power and knew she had to put her away while Liz was gasping for breath and unable to fight back. She used Liz’s hair to bend her down and kneed her in the side with her right knee. Then lifted Liz off her feet with a knee to the left side of her stomach.

A left jab followed by a right cross staggered Liz who took some steps backward to get away from Charlize. Charlize was in full attack mode. She moved forward with Liz, keeping her off balance and staggering backward with jabs and punches to the face.

Finally Liz had the presence of mind to raise her arms to protect her head.

Charlize’s mouth formed a sinister grin as she aimed her jabs and punches at Liz’s chest. Liz’s boobs took a beating before she was able to move her elbows in to protect the boobs and head.

Charlize finally took some time to gloat. "See, Kimmie, I told you this cheating, lying, bitch was no match for me. " Charlize had Liz ‘on the ropes’ and was not going to let her off. She had hurt Liz but was frustrated that she hadn’t been able to deliver the knockout blow.

Unable to find a way to land a good punch through Liz’s defenses she kicked out with her long leg. Her right arch hit square on Liz’s left upper thigh. Quickly she delivered a kick to Liz’s right thigh and then a low kick to the side of Liz’s shine in rapid succession.

Charlize was forcing Liz into a corner. Her plan was to keep working her legs, head, and body over under Liz crumbled.  Revenge was oh so sweet.

Charlize’s punches and kicks were so fast and furious that Liz never had a chance to mount an counter attack. She felt she was better off covering up and protecting herself. Let Charlize wear herself out and become arm weary. The slut didn’t have the strength to KO her with one punch.

Charlize backed Liz into a corner. "Time to put your lights out" crowed Charlize. She reached way back to hit Liz with a haymaker. Surely that would KO her.

Liz was waiting for this moment. Charlize dropped her guard to deliver the super punch. Liz snapped two quick jabs. Her left collided with Charlize’s jaw. Her right splattered Charlize’s sore left boob. Without waiting for a reaction from Charlize, Liz grabbed her hair, swung Charlize around and slammed her against the corner.

The back of Charlize’s head was the first to make contact. It was a hard blow. Adding to that was the fact that the previous head poundings and KO made her more susceptible. Charlize’s knees buckled and she started to slide down the wall.

Liz moved in and pinned Charlize with her shoulder and head. She began working Charlize’s belly with punches. Blow after blow rained into Charlize’s belly. Because Liz was so close, holding Charlize pinned with her shoulder, each blow was not the most powerful. It was the cumulative effect that turned Charlize’s stomach to mush. Blow after blow after blow after blow tortured the poor trapped Golden Goddess.

Charlize was weakened but still conscious. She could feel every punch but was trapped helplessly and couldn’t do anything to stop the beating. For her part Liz was planning on working over every inch of Charlize’s body so there would be no part of her belly, abs and sides that didn’t hurt.

Suddenly a twinkle appeared in Liz’s eye. She smiled as she used her foot to kick Charlize’s legs apart wider. She bent her knees slightly then delivered an uppercut right between Charlize’s legs.

Charlize’s eyes opened wide as quarters. Her mouth formed a big O as she shrieked “OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH”.

Liz had a new target to pound into oblivion and pound she would.

Just then a shrill voice shrieked “STOP THAT! Leave her alone. You've done enough.” It was Sunny McKay who had been waiting in Charlize's dressing room. She had heard the commotion and came out to see what was going on. She didn't like what she was seeing.
{alt}
Sunny McKay 5'8" 123 lbs 34B-23-35 39 years old
Sunny came out charging at the two combatants.

Kim wasn’t sure what to do. She didn’t think two on one was fair. On the other hand she wasn’t sure she should interfere. That and the fact that she felt too sore to fight anymore, especially her breasts which had been battered so much by Charlize. Charlize had seemed fixated on them although they really weren’t significantly larger that Charlize’s tits. So Kim took a sort of middle of the road approach. She stuck out her leg as Sunny was running past her.

Sunny tripped and landed on her belly, sliding prone across the floor and smashing into Liz’s feet.

Liz’s legs were taken out from under her. She toppled over backward across Sunny.

With Liz’s shoulder no longer holding Charlize up Charlize slowly slide down the corner. She ended up sitting on her ass with her legs extended straight out. She was pretty much out of it. She may have been barely conscious but her stomach and body had taken too much abuse for her to move.

A scramble occurred between Liz and Sunny. Sunny pushed Liz’s legs up and over. Liz somersaulted onto her back and neatly onto her legs to stand up.

Sunny slide her knees up under her and stood up. She turned to face Liz.

Liz was too quick. She grabbed Sunny’s hair before Sunny had turned half way around. She whipped Sunny around by her long, thick, blonde hair. After making Sunny run around in circles trying to keep her balance, Liz suddenly stopped and pulled Sunny’s head down, bending her at the waist. "Hey Kim, watch this!" Liz wanted to demonstrate her power and strength to Kim who was watching in awe. She inserted her arms under Sunny’s arms and bent her arms behind her back.

Setting her legs, Liz lifted Sunny up by her arms. Sunny’s head was pointed at the floor and her legs flopped up and over Liz’s shoulders. Before Sunny could even think about closing them in a head scissors, Liz flipped Sunny forward and down. Sunny slammed tits first against the floor. "That’s what I call my implant buster "roared Liz in a hearty laugh.

Liz may have called it an implant buster but Sunny’s natural B-cuppers were also smashed flat as  pancakes.

Now the porn start Sunny was a great sex fighter, perhaps even the best. But she was not in Liz’s league when it came to actual fighting. Liz toyed with her and humiliated her. Let’s just say Liz tied Sunny’s arms and legs up in knots in various painful holds.  Tiring of this Liz proceeded to strip Sunny naked.

As Liz was having her fun with Sunny, Charlize was starting to come around. Her moans and groans grew louder.

"Oh good, you’re awake. Just in time to enjoy one of your girlfriend’s better ASSets." Liz put Sunny in a headlock under her armpit. She bent Sunny so Sunny’s butt was sticking out towards the seated Charlize.  She pushed Sunny back until Charlize’s nose was buried in Sunny’s ass crack. Liz rocked and slide Sunny’s butt so her ass got rubbed all over Charlize’s face. She worked Sunny’s ass until Charlize’s nose was forced into Sunny’s bum hole. "Ha ha, I always heard that Sunny brown nosed you up all the time. Looks like you are now the brown noser." Liz laughed so hard her sides hurt.

Having had her fun and humiliated both Charlize and Sunny Liz decided it was time to end it. She straightened Sunny up. One hard uppercut knocked Sunny senseless. She fell over backward onto Charlize.

Charlize thought about pushing Sunny off her and somehow struggling to her feet to go after Liz. But one fierce glare from Liz convinced her otherwise. She had been thoroughly beaten by Liz and wanted to part of her today. Even so she resolved to herself there would be another time. She would build up her strength just as Liz had done and the next time the outcome would be different.

Liz seemed to sense what Charlize was thinking. "You’ll never get strong enough or good enough to beat me. I’ve got your number. But if you want to try I will enjoy kicking your sorry ass again."
……

aftermath…..

Liz went back to Kim. She helped her up off the couch. "Come, let me apply some soothing lotion to your wounds. Maybe even give you a bath…  And who knows what else…..  Now you know your story was spot on. Only I’ll bet I beat Charlize even easier than you thought I could and would."

Kim went with Liz although she had mixed feelings. Charlize was still her favorite actress and certainly her favorite to write stories about. She did enjoy writing stories about Charlize being dominated. But seeing her dominated and humiliated for real was a different story. She felt like maybe she was being disloyal to Charlize by going off with Liz, even though Charlize had beaten her up. But that rub down, bath and who-know-what sounded so good.

Sunny woke up. She helped Charlize up who was still too sore to stand by herself. The two supported each other as they hobbled off to Charlize’s dressing room.

“Let me administer to your wounds” whispered Sunny to Charlize. “She must have cheated or blind sided you to get the better of you.”

"Maybe so…." Charlize didn’t want to admit the truth to Sunny. "I do owe her one. I promise you I will fight her again and I will beat her so badly she won’t ever want to fight me again."
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 06:55:11 PM »
I think this story was LOOOONG overdue. I've been told "You shouldn't write that" or "Some celebrity will sue you if you say that". Surely THIS is an example of how to handle that situation - should it arise!

Kim and I enjoy writing, and we'd love to hear feedback from the people who are the "subjects" of our stories. Although we'd never tempt fate by actually sharing one with any one of them...although here, I'd be sorely tempted to shoot copies of these two Elizabeth Berkley stories to Liz and ask her opinion. (I'm pretty sure she'd say we got her weight wrong!)

I hope everyone who reads this will let the author (byline) know by PM, reply, email, or otherwise. We're going to do our part to raise his/her fame level by including this sequel with the original story on our Charlize Theron Tribute Page.

Byline, if you're inclined, we'd really love to read more of your stories featuring Charlize, Sunny (and perhaps the "Next Golden Goddess"... Jennifer Lawrence). Your talent deserves to be rewarded. THANK YOU

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 07:45:27 PM »
Since I find that celebrity catfight stories only "work" if the plot of the stort is consistent with the celebrity's off- and on-screen persona, then any actress who doesn't like the outcome of a celebrity catfight needs to reconsider the roles she is taking.

Offline byline

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2013, 07:57:39 PM »
I think this story was LOOOONG overdue. I've been told "You shouldn't write that" or "Some celebrity will sue you if you say that". Surely THIS is an example of how to handle that situation - should it arise!

Kim and I enjoy writing, and we'd love to hear feedback from the people who are the "subjects" of our stories. Although we'd never tempt fate by actually sharing one with any one of them...although here, I'd be sorely tempted to shoot copies of these two Elizabeth Berkley stories to Liz and ask her opinion. (I'm pretty sure she'd say we got her weight wrong!)

I hope everyone who reads this will let the author (byline) know by PM, reply, email, or otherwise. We're going to do our part to raise his/her fame level by including this sequel with the original story on our Charlize Theron Tribute Page.

Byline, if you're inclined, we'd really love to read more of your stories featuring Charlize, Sunny (and perhaps the "Next Golden Goddess"... Jennifer Lawrence). Your talent deserves to be rewarded. THANK YOU

Thank you, Ginny. I had fun writing this story. Happy you and Kim enjoyed it. You certainly have my permission to including in on your original Charlize Theron Tribute Page. I wonder if Charlize considers it a Tribute Page, lol.

As far as Elizabeth's Berkley's weight goes I was being kind to her. I found a couple of "fat" pictures of her in a bikini and found her weight listed as high as 145 lbs. I said she was 142 lbs. I thought it was important for the story for her to be heavier than Charlize.

I would love to write more stories involving Charlize and Sunny. I am open to your suggestions on foes if you would like to PM me. If anyone else wants to PM me suggestions that is fine also.  I would consider stories with Jennifer Lawrence although I must warn you I really consider the next "Golden Goddess" to be Yvonne Strahovski. She is not only a "Golden Goddess" physically but also mentally and in personality even if she is a little too skinny for my tastes.
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline byline

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2013, 08:03:27 PM »
Since I find that celebrity catfight stories only "work" if the plot of the stort is consistent with the celebrity's off- and on-screen persona, then any actress who doesn't like the outcome of a celebrity catfight needs to reconsider the roles she is taking.

If a actress is good than her on-screen persona may be completely different than her off-screen persona. That is one reason I often like to state whether this is a fight involving the on-screen or off-screen persona. Of course what we think of as her off-screen persona may be far from the reality. Besides news items, which are often inaccurate or hyped, we can often get a glimpse into their real persona via their social media broadcasts.
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline wingk0

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2014, 06:46:06 PM »
I love this story too.

Finally I get my artwork request done for this this fight.
Charlize vs Elizabeth

{alt}

Please enjoy it.  ;)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 06:48:11 PM by wingk0 »

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2014, 05:41:13 PM »
Terrific picture.

I just wish we could get the entire story illustrated (what a time consuming task it would be! But worth it....at least for Charlize and ElizabethB fans everywhere).

I'll add that to the file next time I do an update (which sadly happens too infrequently)

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2014, 08:45:07 PM »

Kim is definately sooooo  hot and Charlize is definately hot too.......

This has to be one of the hottest stories ever. I love the craftsmanship and detailed storyline. Thanks so much for the rush!!!!

Offline wingk0

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2015, 04:19:00 PM »
Terrific picture.

I just wish we could get the entire story illustrated (what a time consuming task it would be! But worth it....at least for Charlize and ElizabethB fans everywhere).

I'll add that to the file next time I do an update (which sadly happens too infrequently)
I've been request for the next part of this story to fightfantasies site. Hopefully it will be done next week or so.
I will post that piece here again.