News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Wrestling for Claire!

• 15 Replies

Offline Christina

• Christina Pretty Blonde doll..
Wrestling for Claire!
« on: August 15, 2013, 03:37:45 PM »
Didn't write this but I have modified/altered it a bit, this gets me excited.
Wrestling for Claire -Part One:

I recently went on holiday to Gran Canaria with my girlfriend Claire. We spend
a lot of time around the pool getting a really nice tan, having cool drinks and the occasional  dip in the cool water of the hotel pool. It was fairly busy!
Claire was wearing her sexy tiny clingy black bikini she really knows just how
very sexy she looks in it. She wandered over to the pool for a cooling dip and
a swim, I laid on the sun bed wearing my ‘now getting very tight speedos’ watching her.
She jumped into the pool with an excited scream. She looked really sexy in her
wet bikini, her nipples had enlarged due to the stimulating cool water and were noticably poking through the silky material of the top of the bikini, I started to get a hard on (thinking about what we would get up to later).
Looking round I saw a fit looking guy gazing at her from his sun bed, I wasn’t too surprised as I realised that she could give most men a hard on just by watching her. The other guy got up and headed towards the pool. He was wearing a sexy red thong with really small  sides pulled up quite high. He had a great body and was now sporting a hot growing bulge in his thong. As he walked to the pool I noticed his package bouncing around, as he passed through the poolside shower his wet red thong began to cling even tighter revealing his semi erect cock outlined through the shiny material. As he walked over to the pool I could see his bulge growing, revealing a big hard outline, he was certainly a well hung lad, proud of his fine assets.
He jumped in the pool with a noticeable splash and swam under the water, he came up right next to Claire so close that he must have touched her. Claire, surprised at this, spun round, her bikini top twisted slightly revealing a hard nipple peeping out of the side of the clingy bikini top. I couldn't believe what happened next, he apologised and straightened her bikini top with his hand. As he did this he supported her body with the other hand, sort of holding her against his bulge. His bulge must have been pushing up against her crotch at the time!
Watching this drove me really wild as I jumped up, now with an angry full hard on myself! I also jumped in the pool. Claire acted surprised and assured me that this had been an accident, then she got out of the water, the other guys eyes followed her as she walked back to the sun bed. I decided to stay in for a while. After a couple of minutes the guy struck up a conversation "Is she your wife?" to which I replied “Yes”. He said "She is very sexy!" As he talked I noticed him adjusting his hard onthrough his thong.
I got out of the water after a while, Claire commented on how I had a big bulge and
that she would really love to see me in a thong like the other guy!!

After the incident in the swimming pool I felt very horny and was keen to prove myself to Claire and show her that I was as hot as this other guy. Back in our room I grabbed Claire and threw her on to the bed. I started to pull her sexy black bikini off to make love to her, my hard cock was rampant, very stiff and at the ready as I ripped my tight speedos off!.
Claire was obviously extremely horny. She moaned in a sexy voice to me about the other guys hard cock rubbing up against her in the pool which made me yet even harder. She admitted that she had felt his bulging, hard cock for a split second with her hand and was surprised at just how big and hard he was, also that his cock was really throbbing in Claires hand at the time! As I started to rub my hard cock against her warm body she moaned and sighed with lust, "Ashley, wrestle with that other guy!, fight his big hard cock off, MMMmmmmmm!! wrestle him!"

The idea was very sexy and certainly had my beautiful Claire very turned on so, I agreed that I would like to wrestle, fight the other guy. I fucked Claire very hard that hot afternoon and cum inside her quite quickly.

The following day we went down to the pool, there he was! posing in his red thong, his cock seemed to be permanently hard and bulged through the shiny fine red fabric. I had gone to a beach shop and bought a pouchy, yellow thong, my excited cock was also bulging noticeably and Claire could hardly leave my bulge alone. When she saw the other guy she became very turned on whispering, "There he is, Ashley, Wrestle with him, fight his hard big cock off. I know he wants to fuck me, fight him off!" she hissed!
We got into the pool which cooled and calmed my hard-on a bit. Sure enough he got in too with a girl who was his girlfriend or wife, she was brunette, pretty and very sexy in her red matching hot bikini. They soon came over to join us where we were in the pool. We were relaxing in the cool water, Claire was by the side of the pool about 3 metres from me. Claire was staring at him as he swam through the water towards her, he was
accompanied by his stunning sexy girlfriend. They swam up to Claire, his girl friend going to the back of Claire. He started to splash around in front of her, then suddenly Claires arms were pinned behind her by the sexy brunette. I swam over to them just as the guy was rubbing his big bulging thong cock against Claires crotch, yet again.
Claire moaned out almost instantly "MMMMmmmmmmm!!" as her eyes rolled back, she was really loving this. I pulled the guy off of her, our bodies contacted each other and so did our BULGING packages.
"Fight him off Ashley!" Claire moaned as the other girl now gave Claire's hair a little tug. "He wants to fuck you, blonde bitch!" she hissed at Claire. There was a struggle, me with him and Claire with the brunette. Claire soon got free of her. I stood face to face against the guy in the pool.
"So you want to wrestle with me then?" the guy hissed at me, his girlfriend sighed at the same time as Claire. "MMMMmmmmmm!!" they said at the same time. We arranged for a fight in their appartment. It would be that very night!!

Next part to follow:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 03:39:20 PM by Christina »

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
Re: Wrestling for Claire!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 08:04:17 PM »
hey, this is just one of my things apart from catfighting. very hot. pls let us know the next part. well done , well edited, Greets, C
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 07:01:43 PM »
Hi Christina,

can t wait for the fight to start eventually

Offline tomo67

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 11:38:18 AM »
Be great if Claire fights his girlfriend as well

Offline Christina

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2013, 12:46:37 AM »
Next part will follow soon! I like your ideas and will try to add/modify the
story line as/where I can. These 2 horny studs will certainly be putting up
a good fight for Claire and are getting very-very horny (MMmmm, so am I)..

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2013, 04:57:16 AM »
You turned us spicy;-)

Offline Christina

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2013, 03:01:47 AM »
Wrestling for Claire - continued - PART 2 (Sorry for the wait):

That evening came and we got ready to go to the couples apartment for the fight. Claire wore a stretchy short black dress which showed her shapely body and firm boobs off beautifully, together with strappy heels and a sexy black thong under her dress. I was wearing my sexy, now bulging, yellow thong under a silky gown to go over to their appartment.
We knocked on the door. The brunette answered and ushered us in, we followed her, she looked really horny in a stretchy one piece leopard print swim costume. As we followed her in I couldn’t help admiring her sexy shapely butt in the thong back of the costume, the material was very sheer and from the front her nipples protruded with obvious exitement through the top of it. My cock spontaneously started to harden. We entered the lounge to be greeted by the other guy who stood there waiting posing and flexing in his red thong.
We were offered a drink which we accepted and the brunette ushered Claire to sit next to her on the couch. I stared at the other guy sizing him up. He was quite athletic in build, lean and muscular. The two girls were whispering to each other, the brunettes arm was now wrapped around Claire's shoulders. I heard Claire giggle and then with a big smile agree to something with a resounding sexy "MMMMmmmmmm, oh yes!"

They both got up and walked over to the pair of us very provocatively. Claire suddenly yanked my yellow thong down, allowing my cock to spring out. I wondered what was going on! The brunette did the same to the other guy, his semi but nearly fully erect cock sprang out, it was very big indeed. I wondered what was going on. Were we going to be wrestling completely nude cock to cock
Claire yanked the silky yellow thong over my feet and took it over to the other guy. The brunette did likewise and brought his red stretchy thong over to me. I watched as Claire pulled the silky yellow thong up his legs and over his cock. She crammed his cock in to the tight thong with her hand, I heard her sigh a very sexy moan "MMMMmmmmm!!" as she adjusted his now fully erect, throbbing cock into the shiny material which was now being fully stretched by his excited cock.
The brunette pulled the tight very stretchy, clingy thong up my legs and then over my rapidly growing hard excited cock. The material clung to my cock as she adjusted the red thong giving my balls a quick tickle which made my cock throb and harden even more, the sensation was really amazing, I’m sure that she would make me cum really quickly if she wanted to! Mmmm! My cock, just like the other guy’s was rock hard, throbbing and ready for just aboutanything now!
"He wants to fuck your sexy blonde wife!" she whispered to me. "Fight his big cock off!" she whispered, “Then fuck me hard in right front of him, you know you want to!”
I stood there, my cock straining in the hot red thong. He now stared at me, posing in my yellow thong, his bulging, big, hard cock straining at the silky material which looked ready to rip apart, his cock head swollen and slightly wet through the material.

The two girls surprised and amazed us by stripping down to their heels, what gorgeous bodies they both had. They both did a sexy walk around their potential sex partners (depending of course on the outcome of the fight). The brunette was really close to me as I stared at her, she was gorgeous and knew it too – I desperately wanted to fuck her there and right then. This was all part of the cock-tease as Claire circled the other guy smiling sexily at him, her eyes all over his ripped, fit body. Claire’s fingers seemed to almost instinctively lightly run over his throbbing bulge as she circled him, the brunette hissed “Not yet bitch!” then insisted on doing the same to me (I suppose to equal things up)! She proceeded to run her fingers along the length of my cock, through the very stretched material, giving a little tickle with her nails on the head of my cock which now suddenly became slightly wet and slightly sticky to the sexy red, sheer material.

The brunette walked over to Claire and said “That’s enough teasing” then proceeded to dress Claire in the stretchy leopard costume that she had been wearing, rubbing her thighs and tits as she did so. Claire moaned MMMMmmmmm!!" again, Claire was now very turned on and looked even more delicious in the hot one piece which looked damp and very clingy against her pussy lips. Claire helped the brunette in to her black thong but left the dress off. The brunette really did have a perfect figure, her tits were firm, her nipples excited and hard, not needing any support at all. The sight of these two sexy girls together was amazing, as if our cocks weren’t horny enough! The two girls sat on the couch an arm round each other and a glass of drink in their spare hands. "Ok, studs – Start wrestling!" they both shouted together, then waited for us to start!

I put my arms out towards the other guy who did the same. We locked fingers and a test of strength started. As we edged towards each other we were both trying to off balance the other. Then the guy thrusted his bulge into mine. I did the same back. The two girls started cheering with excitement!
The thrusting and challenging continued. I was really hard now and as his hard bulge contested mine a sensation like an electric shock ran through me. He off-balanced me and was on top of me in no time at all, pinning my arms above my head, straddling me, his knees dug tightly in to my waist. I struggled to get free and started to crab my body and  really arching my back attempting to throw him off balance. We both strained and grunted him still on top of me, still pinning me with all of his weight. I started to realise that this was going to be no easy match!

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2013, 10:19:20 PM »
fine. the start wih the test of strenght. lets the girls go on screaming with exitement and arousement. they should ensure that the bulging in the mens thongs remains durring the fight.hope both men are Aware what they are fighting over. i truly could be one of them. looking forward to part three

Offline Christina

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2013, 12:57:19 AM »
Part 3 to follow soon..  :)

Offline Christina

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2013, 12:07:08 AM »
Part 3:

He struggled to stay on, then reached round with one hand and gave my straining bulge a slap then a grope to control me. He gained control of the pin hold again and started to position himself and his weight down on to me. He brought his kness up on to the tops of my arms, I couldn't move him even though I arched my back trying to crab my body again. I looked up at him staring back down at me. He moved forward on to my shoulders, his bulge now inches from my face, I could see his excited cock flexing up and down inside the yellow thong, it was a monster.
I looked up towards the girls, the brunette had taken no time to pin Claire in similar fashion on the large sofa, she was now rubbing Claire’s tits with her own and rubbing Claire’s excited pussy through the hot one piece. "She's very wet!" the brunette exclaimed with excitement. This guy had me pinned good and proper with his legs spread out on my shoulders and arms. I could see the big stretched bulge in the yellow thong above my face which rubbed across my face as he moved. I struggled to get him off to no avail! I could hear Claire's sensual moans and knew she was ready for a good seeing to by a thick, long hard cock.
The guy hissed "I want to fuck that blonde horny wife of yours!" This made me struggle even more. The guy pulled the yellow thong to one side and his huge hot cock sprung out fully erect and very hard. He smacked his cock against my face with his hand which made me really mad. I continued to struggle and tried to bridge out of the hold. My cock was as hard as rock in the stretchy red thong and stood up angry and fully erect. Claire could see this from her pinned down position and I heard her murmer OOOooo- MMMmmmm- ooooo!! “Ashley fight his huge horny cock off! He wants to fuck me really hard!!"
I continued to bridge and thrust my body upwards to throw this guy with the monster cock, off of me. He reached round and gave my hard erection a quick hard slap with his hand then gropped my balls. He slid his firm, muscled body down over me, pinning my arms above my head, untill he was fully over me. I could feel his hard cock, still out of the thong against mine as he gyrated it against mine. At one point his cock thrust into the red thong and was inside it along with my hard angry cock. Our cocks wrestled against one another, the sensation had become incredible and hard to resist. He managed to reach his hand down to my balls and started to fondle them. "I think that you're ready to cum and empty these hot balls and then I'll just have to fuck your wife!" he hissed at me!
I could hear Claire really moaning now, craning my neck I peered up to see the brunette taking full control of her pinned on the sofa in a similar fashion to myself! I could hear Claire’s wet pussy being finger fucked really furiously by the stunning brunette.
The top of his cock was now banging and thrusting away at my balls. I felt as though I could easily unload and cum gallons there and then, but resisted the pending orgasm. His cock was dripping wet with pre-cum. "Cum now!!" he hissed again. "I really want to screw your sexy blonde wife and show you how to fuck her properly!"
I eventually pushed his weight to one side and rolled on top of him. I decided to pin him and with his wrists pinned down started to slide my body up his until I sat on his chest. My bulge stood out over his face and I flexed my hot cock up and down inside the sexy red thong just as he had done to me earlier! Maybe I could take control and get to fuck the prized gorgeous brunette / his wife!

Offline Christina

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2013, 12:39:09 AM »
This story is more cockfight than anything else. Maybe I should copy
to Men vs Men too! Just finalising final part..Hope you like it so far! ;)

Offline Christina

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2013, 11:10:20 PM »
Final part soon, once edited. Any ideas to add to this...?

Offline Christina

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2013, 01:58:50 PM »
Finally the FINAL part....

The Brunette started to drag Claire by her hair over the floor until they
were both right next to us. The brunette, still with one hand clutching
Claire’s long blonde hair reached out and run the fingers of her free hand
over my hot bulge. "MMMMmmm!" it felt soo
good, then she pulled my thong to one side and slapped my excited hard
cock against my Struggling opponent’s face. "I want this big hard cock to
fuck me!" she hissed at the guy who was trapped under me.
I heard him start to moan very loudly. I turned to see Claire holding his
hard cock in her outstretched hand and she had started to wank him off.
This was driving him wild and I thought he would soon cum! "No you don't!"
the brunette screamed, pulling Claire's long blonde hair. Claire fell backwards and the brunette wasted no time in getting on top of her, right next to me
on top of the other guy, pinning her arms down. Claire was obviously still
very turned and gave a sexy sigh as the brunette started on Claire's tits
and now erect hard nipples, sucking them. "The only contact you can have with my stud's hard cock is when it is fucking you, Bitch!" the brunette screamed at Claire. I could see that Claire was done for as she moaned now very sexually under the brunette.

The brunette started to rip the tight sexy leopard-print suit from her body
and Claire was now naked apart from her high heels. I was getting very
turned on but had taken my focus off of the guy struggling below me! He flipped me over and pinned me from the side. His big hand grabbed at the stretchy red thong and pulled it off of me, sliding it down my legs. Next his hand was around my cock wanking it really hard and fast. "MMMMMmmmmm!"
I moaned as he took control. He managed to get astride of me and continued to take advantage of my excited, horny cock.
He pinned my arms again, above my head. I felt something on my wrists and looked up to see the brunette tying my wrists to the sofa with a leather belt.
I felt the belt tighten and I was snared! "Help me Claire!" I screamed, twisting my head to see my wife crawling towards me on all fours. "On no you don't!" the brunette screamed again as she grabbed Claire's long blonde hair for a second time. The brunette flipped Claire on to her side and once again
shoved a finger into her wet pussy. She started to finger fuck Claire at the same pace as the guy wanked at my cock! Oh no!!

I struggled under the weight of the stud on top of me. I pulled at the belt
tied around my wrists to get free but to no avail. The stud continued to relentlessly wank my tortured, teased cock. I could see his cock in front
of me, long, thick and rock hard, the veins in his giant cock now standing
out, his large balls large – full of hot creamy spunk! I had no chance of retaliating. I glanced over towards Claire who was still pinned down by the brunette who continued to finger fuck Claire's wet pussy furiously. Claire
looked back at me, her eyes glazed and full of lust. "I need to be fucked Ashley!" she moaned.
The stud heard her, "MMMMmmmmmmmm!" he moaned and touched his hard aching cock with his free hand making it stand up, totally rigid with lust. "Nooooo!" I moaned as his hand still wanked at my hard frustrated cock. I
knew I was nearly ready to cum now. The stud released his grip on my cock slightly and moved to the side of me. At the same time the brunette craned
her neck over so that her mouth was just over the tip of my cock.
I felt an incredible sensation as she lightly flicked her tongue over the head
of my cock, this sent my cock wild. "MMMMMmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned, I
could feel her long, soft brown hair tickling at my balls.
My body thrashed around as I arched my back in excitement at the sensation. Next she
pulled Claire's head over by her long blonde hair yet again, then plant Claire's sexy mouth straight on to my aching cock. Claire began to suck at me lustfully as the brunette forced her head up and down by her hair. I wasn't going to
last long now as my blood pressure rose and the spunk in my balls boiled! The brunette ran her long painted nails over my balls and I felt my cock beginning to throb as my spunk spontaneously started to release itself erupting from my cock. The brunette quickly pulled Claire's head and mouth away from my cock and folded her soft sexy hand around my cock and gently wanked me into heaven. I closed my eyes as I came gallons like never before.

I heard Claire moaning loudly, she was now on her back. I looked over to see the studs strong hands lifting her ass and hips into the air and was quickly between her legs. He shoved his enormous cock into my lovely, sexy Claire
with one hard thrust. Claire screamed and moaned in ecstasy as he plunged
his huge cock in and out of her making a loud slurping noise as fucked her craving pussy. "Fuck the horny bitch!" the brunette hissed as she continued
to wank at my cock really draining me totally dry, she bent her face forward over me and pushed her tongue into my open mouth, then sat back and gave
a sexy smile. "My stud's been gagging to fuck your sexy wife from the moment he saw her!" she hissed at me! I could her Claire's panting and moaning as the stud fucked her really furiously. I had been forcibly beaten by this stud and my gorgeous wife Claire was now his prize! The brunette crawled over to them
and wrenched claire’s arms over her head. With a delighted look on her face the brunette straddled Claire’s face planting her pussy directly onto her
gasping mouth, she wanted to be made to cum too!

The End.

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2013, 08:40:33 PM »
hot. i really enjoyed that story. fucking Scenario is always great at the end of a cockfight

Offline Christina

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2013, 01:23:18 AM »
hot. i really enjoyed that story. fucking Scenario is always great at the end of a cockfight

Gets me going too! :)