News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A Calendar Shoot Gone Wrong

• 6 Replies

Offline KarsaOrlong

• God Member
A Calendar Shoot Gone Wrong
« on: September 02, 2013, 04:24:40 PM »
(Haven't been around much lately as the real world has kept me more than busy.  That being said, I did manage to finish this story.  It's something out of my element, as I wrote it in the first person, and decided to illustrate it with photo's as well.  A fair warning, the second part has some F/F unwanted sexual situations...it that bothers you than don't read the second post.  I would be curious to know what everyone thinks of it!)

A photo is worth a thousand words, so imagine what a whole group of photos would be worth!  Thinking about it for a few seconds, I got confused…but I just knew that I had the perfect present picked out!  Christmas was just around the corner, and I wanted to give my boyfriend something sexy this year…and decided to make him a calendar.  I thought about photos of me in sexy lingerie, and decided against that idea…not that he wouldn’t love that, but I wanted this to be special.   Seeing how hot and bothered he got for catfights and women’s wrestling lately, I decided to incorporate a wrestling theme into the calendar.  I began looking for a professional photographer that would take staged photos of me “wrestling” a bigger woman.  I would have the bigger girl pretend to put me into different holds, and execute wrestling moves on me…how good of a girlfriend was I! 

I wanted a sexy shot for the cover of the calendar, one for the back, an “Action” photograph for each month of the year, and then I would turn those photos into calendar.  Each month my guy would have a sexy shot of me in various poses “getting my ass kicked” and I loved the idea…now I just needed to find a photographer that I could trust, and a girl that could man handle me with out actually hurting me.  None of my girlfriend’s knew a photographer they trusted to do something like this, so I went to Craigslist and found a few people.  I made more phone calls than I thought possible, being very carful to choose the right person and after a while I chose a handful that sounded professional and had been in business for a while.  When I further narrowed it down to four, I decided to go look at their portfolios, and then narrowed it down even more to the final two.  When I explained what I was looking for to the photographers, one of them said he had the perfect woman to use against me.  She was a big girl that had done a lot of work and shoots with him in the past and he claimed she was very professional, so I decided to go with him.

The Cover:

The day of the shoot arrived and I was nervous as hell, well maybe nervous is the wrong word, I should say excited as I had never done anything like this!  I met the photographer in the back of his studio and felt better immediately as all the lights were already set up and he had a camera with a few different lenses standing on a tripod.  He ushered me back to a changing area and just as I was about to open the door in walked a huge woman, big broad shoulders, and dressed in all leather.  This must be the girl who was going to squash me!   For the shoot, he thought it would be neat to feature me innocently looking, and the bigger girl to appear as a dominatrix and this girl was looking the part. 

I slid into the changing room and began changing into my sexy outfit, I just love how nice lingerie makes a person feel sexy, and this was going to be an incredible look for my shoot.  I slid on a sexy lacey white bra, the cups barely containing my ample breasts, and just managed to hide my nipples, while producing a canyon of cleavage.  My little ass wiggled into a beautiful lace pair of panties that sat high on my waist and barely covered any of my ass…how perfect! There’s nothing like sliding on a pair of thigh highs, just knowing how much my guy loved them…I couldn’t wait to see how this was going to turn out!   I adjusted the tiny bra in the mirror seeing my nipple was almost hanging out, and then exited the changing room.  The photographer’s eyes went wide when he saw me scantily clad, and I pretended not to notice, but he continued starring at me, almost salivating.  The woman stood across the room, arms crossed and snarling already…she seemed like a nice person!  Well we both seemed ready for the shoot so I walked over introducing myself, “Hi I’m Amanda!”

The woman stared at me, her eyes slowly going up and down my lingerie clad body, come on lady I know I look good but seriously???  Her eyes kept moving around taking in every inch of my frame and I started wondered if she was a mute still having not answered my question, or even saying hello when she walked in earlier.  “Mistress!” she hissed after almost fifteen awkward seconds of starring at my breasts.

I swallowed, she was still starring at my tits, and asked, “Mistress…Mistress what?”

Again the woman starred at me, this time eyes going up and down my midsection, for far longer than necessary, then whispered, “Just Mistress…to you it’s Mistress…you’re my slave!”

“Mistress is a title…I was asking for your name?” I tried to clarify.

Maybe she was mentally challenged, kinda like one of those gals who rode the short bus to school.   Again it took her a few seconds to answer, her voice chilled me when she hissed, “Mistress is my name bitch!”

My stomach churned, not the answer I was looking for.  Ok enough talking to the nutball, after all I didn’t need a new friend, just someone professional to do a job, take a few photos and I’d get the fuck out of Dodge.  Crazy as a loon, but wow did she fit the role of a dominatrix, not even dropping character at all so far…my man was going to love this shoot as this girl fit the complete package perfectly, form demeanor to dress, to build, and maybe even her crazy attitude.  The photographer called us over behind a screen to get ready for the cover shot.  Mistress stared at me the whole time, up until the photograph snapped a picture of me with my ass sticking back, hand jostling my hair down well over my shoulders, while arching my back upward so my breasts were seductively thrust out…not that my boobs needed any help mind you!

A black screen slid down and now it was Mistress’s turn to get a photo, and damn did she look intimidating.  The black background made her black leather outfit pop out, the definition in her muscles bulged as she held onto her leather whip.  A few flashes and the photographer was very happy with the results.

Here was the cover!  It was tastefully done and looked sexy displaying incredible contrast me being portrayed in all white as the heroine, and the villain dressed in all black leather.  I loved the way my hair looked, and damn it was worth getting my makeup professionally done for the shoot.  I had to admit I looked sexy!

{alt} {alt}
January:

The big monster seemed to drool looking at my lingerie clad frame, and for some reason I felt nervous all the sudden since it was now time to do some wrestling moves.  I looked over at the photographer, and he smiled, holding his camera on the tripod, and yelled, “Let’s start our shoot!”

“I am going to make you scream slave!” Mistress shouted.  So she was already in character…cool!   I was about to ask the monster in black what we should do for the first picture, but Mistress stepped forward and her gloved fist hammered into my slack stomach.  I was totally caught off guard, and pain exploded in my belly, followed by shock, wondering what the fuck this girl was doing!  I was about to yell at her when the bitch grabbed my hair, and not playfully, Mistress held tightly and began jerking my head forward. 

“Eihhhhh! What the fuck are you doing?” I yelled out as pain flared in my burning scalp. 

“Lick my boots slave!” Mistress yelled and violently continued tugging on my long hair until I was hunched over.  What the fuck was going on here.  I wasn’t about to go through with this shoot any more and immediately fought back.  I grabbed Mistress’s hands trying to pry them from my burning scalp, but the burly bitch slammed a punch into my stomach again, hammering my lower tummy, catching me just above the thong.  “You will learn to obey Slave!” She yelled out with her first still buried deeply into my lower stomach.  I was hunched forward gasping, when again my scalp flared in pain, Mistress had both of her huge hands wrapped in my hair. 

The dominatrix pulled her hands apart, still holding onto my hair, and I shrieked in pain, “Get off me!”

Violently my hair was pulled outward and the sick bitch yelled out again, “Lick my boot now slave!”

What the fuck was going on I wondered, shooting a quick glance at the now smiling photographer.  Panic filled my body as I suddenly realized I had been set up!  “Get off my hair” I screamed out, but the woman overpowered me and sent me down to my knees with another punch that slammed into my ribs.  Pain exploded up the side of my body and I was hunched over and gasping for air.  A punch slammed into the back of my head and I felt my body falling helplessly to the ground. 

I was on the ground, ass sticking straight up in the air, hair held tightly and the woman screamed again, “Slave, lick my fucking boot!”  Son a bitch!  First the bikers a few weeks ago, now this sick bitch was making me lick her boot!  I slowly pretended to lick the sick woman’s foot, and heard a slew of photo’s being taken. 

Flash! The photographer had apparently found his January shot. 

{alt}

February

The woman in black suddenly stood above my hunched over body and drove her boot tip slamming square into my already aching ribs and I wailed in pain falling to the ground when my arms gave out.  Before I could even turn over to defend myself, Mistress’s foot was already in motion and hammered into my lower back.  “Please stop this!” I begged but the woman in black bent forward and latched onto my now disheveled hair.   

“Oh I just loooovvvee breaking slaves in!” She screamed at me, “Beg for your freedom, beg Slave!” she taunted me still holding two handfuls of my hair.

“Please…this was supposed to be a photo shoot!” I whimpered as her grip on my hair tightened painfully.

“Oh this is a photo shoot Slave…I want you to scream for these photos!” She yelled.  Pain burst to life in my already sore scalp and I scrambled off the ground being ripped upward in agony.  Mistress began shaking me side-to-side using my hair like it was a handle, and I shrieked.   

“Pleaassssseee it burns!” I wailed, and could do little to defend myself except desperately tug at the black gloves entwined in my hair.   

“That’s right Slave Screaaaammm for me!” Mistress yelled, and suddenly back and forth my head was whipped around.  Christ, pain exploded in my ankle as my foot twisted awkwardly over my stiletto heel and my right knee gave out, then an even sharper pain burned in my scalp.   I found myself on the ground, tears coating my blurry vision, but I could still make out the strand of hair that was harshly ripped out from its roots, my scalp now on fire.  Mistress smiled for the first time, holding her souvenir of my hair, thank the lord it was a thin clump, but it certainly was long,  “Thanks for the present Slave but it’s not enough!” she hissed at me, looming above my quaking body.   

I tried to get up to my knees, but a booted foot to the midsection flipped me in the air, slammed my aching body down on my back and the wind was driven out of me.  I lay sprawled on the ground and aching, my ribs were throbbing and my scalp burned, and horror filled me watching the monster slide forward between my spread apart.  I kicked out wildly, but her strength was far too much for me and I felt both of my legs being pulled apart.  “Scream for me slave!” she yelled and both of her meaty hands began pushing apart my thighs.

While I was flexible, this was more than I could take, “Gettt awaaaay!!!” I wailed in agony.  Mistress’s crotch slid forward bumping against my pussy, the monster pushing my legs further apart still.  Holy shit, my thighs were burning, being ripped wide open each pushed away from my torso painfully. 

“Louder Slave, louder…I want to feel your screams!” Mistress hissed and her crotch was suddenly rubbing against my thong.

I tried shimmying upward but couldn’t move.  “Pleaseeee it hurts!” I begged, but the sick woman now had my legs spread so far that my knees were almost touching the ground.  A building ache filled my thighs as the woman was relentlessly prying apart my legs, her crotch now going up and down gaining momentum rubbing against mine. 

“Oh I’m going to ride you like the slut you are Slave!” She screamed as her leather thong ran up and down over my stretched apart crotch.  I put everything I had into somehow prying my legs from her grasp, but Mistress began moaning as her crotch was bumping into my overly exposed pussy.  I was helplessly held in place, arms flaying, but the woman in black was grinding her leather thong against my silk one and it was starting to bother my suddenly burning pussy lips. 

Faster and faster the bitch humped my aching crotch and I wailed out in agony, my mouth hanging open in a silent scream, while both legs were being ripped apart like a wishbone. 

Bulbs flashed a few times, and the photographer had his February shot.

{alt}

March

Flat on my back my mouth hung open in pure agony as the wild bitch spread my thighs apart and now drove her crotch into mine violently.  My cries for mercy fell on deaf ears as Mistress leaned forward slightly and screamed, “Oh you need to learn how to beg Slave…it’s a good thing I am an excellent teacher!” 

“Please get off me!” I wailed and I was shocked when the pressure in my thighs subsided.  But I got no reprieve from the beating as the big woman’s frame slid forward, her leather gloves grabbed my wrists and she pried my arms outward like I was a complete weakling.  I put up a fight, but her strength was too much and I couldn’t stop Mistress’s knees from pinning my arms against my torso.  Panic and fear filled me when I realized my predicament, completely unable to move my arms, with Mistress positioning her ass on my lower stomach.  “My God…I’m begging please get off me!” I wailed, while futilely bucking and trashing but the woman had me pinned to the floor, helpless to do much but beg and plead.

“Scream again!” Mistress yelled and fired an open hand slap smacking into my left cheek.  That stung painfully, and my head shot to the side in response to the singing slap.  My legs kicked out like a wild woman trying to buck Mistress from me but as I turned my head back, my right cheek took the next stinging smack.  “Beg me you blonde cxnt!” Mistress screamed and went in attack mode, left, right, left her slaps cascaded down on my face, and the crazy bitch had me completely helpless to defend myself.   I felt the pain with each smack, and my head shot left, right, left in response to each violent blow. 

“Pllllleasssseee!” I begged while my head whipped side to side, my cheeks were painfully stinging and the deranged bitch showed no signs of slowing down!   As if in answer to my plea of mercy, the slaps finally drew to an end.  I looked up and my mouth dropped open as the woman above me clenched and unclenched her fingers a few times, both hands hanging over my breasts while she slid her frame between my legs again.  Oh God I thought just as the crazy bitches hands came down and suddenly had two handfuls of my breasts!  I squealed in pain, but the sick bitch began squeezing my tits like they were sponges, “Let go!” I shrieked in terror as the monstrous woman’s hands were massive, her fingers almost able to hold my entire ample bosom.  I tried kicking out, but both of my legs were now outside of the monster’s body, which was still nestled tightly up against my aching pussy.  I screamed in pain as her fingers again began crushing my breasts, but the sadistic woman seemed to smile more upon hearing my wails of agony. 

“That’s a good Slave…SCREAAAAMM!” She wailed and oh my God the pain was indescribable as I felt my implants being flattened.  Finally I got a small reprieve as her hands left my breasts, but the sick bitch only latched onto the bottom of my bra and swiped it down in a quick motion.  Both of my aching mammaries sprang out from the confines of my lacey little bra, and I screamed at being exposed…this was not supposed to be in the photos, then again this was supposed to be a friendly shoot!  Again her crotch worked up and down grinding over mine, and I moaned as my pussy was getting sore from the rough leather thong, but that would be the least of my worries, for Mistress’s gloves hands once again clamped down on my exposed breasts.  Each of my aching orbs were flattened like a pancake!

My God the pain was horrific!  Wildly I arched my back in agony; both of my breasts were smushed flat by the monster’s vice like grip.  It felt like my implants would burst, and my head flipped backward and I let out a mindless shriek that hung in the air begging for help! 

Flash bulbs filled the air and March Madness was over!

{alt}

April

“I can’t take it…please you’ll pop my implants!” I wailed in pure agony.  Finally relief flooded into my aching orbs as the monster’s hands released my numb breasts.  I got no time to relish the freedom for suddenly Mistress’s rock hard kneecap slammed into my already sore pussy.   It seemed like time stopped at that moment and pain exploded in my lower body, I couldn’t even draw breath, the pain more than I thought I could take.  I think my legs are numb, I really can’t tell, but I know they aren’t responding as I am trying to move them.  Pain is just filling my abused crotch, and I get no rest as the wild woman flips me over so I am lying on my chest starring at the ground. 

“I want to hear those screams Slave!” she wailed and latched onto my long hair from behind. 

I found myself starring straight up at the ceiling, my hair held tightly and forcing my face upward with each painful pull.  “Gettt off me!” I yelled out, as I feared my long locks were going to be ripped from my scalp in clumps. 

“Ohhhh thattttt’s a good Slave…beg me!” I cringed feeling the leather thong grind up and down my lower back, was this sick fuck getting turned on dominating me I wondered.  I felt a slight break in the pressure as her right hand released a clump of my hair, but her left hand painfully pulled backward on a different section.  Her right fist suddenly hammered into the side of my head, pain exploding in my skull and my face shot to the side.  That brought even more pain to life in my scalp as Mistress’s left hand still held my hair tightly in place. 

Again her right hand latches into my hair and with a two handed grip Mistress slams my face flying downward.  The pain was instant and intense, my nose splattering into the ground and then her momentum painfully flattened it further.  Oh fuck I feel my face being pushed down and then yanked to the side, the rug painfully burns my cheek, and the bitch is totally dominating me now.  I’m flat on my chest, and the crazy girl has her hand twined around my hair, painfully dragging my face back and forth. 

“Please stop!  Please!”  I whine but the sadistic woman rewards my sobs by pulling my head up and then slamming me nose first into the ground again.  Dear God did that hurt, when my eyes open again I see stars, but the bitch still has my hair, and I find my left arm being pulled behind my back.   My shoulder suddenly flares in pain as the sick monster twisted my limp wrist pulling it up my back in an arm bar.  “My shoulder…oh God the pain!” I yell in absolute fear, but the sick woman laughs.    I wildly start to move my legs in a crawling motion, anything to try to ease the pain in my burning shoulders, but Mistress just kept ripping upward.  Pulling my limp wrist upward off my back, Mistress violently twisted my wrist up toward my head, adding to the pain and discomfort I was already experiencing.   

My legs kicked and bucked, my left arm numb with the pain, my long hair covered my face, and I was helpless, my shoulder felt like it was going to dislocate from its socket.

Again the bulbs flashed, April showers, let’s hope for May flowers.

{alt}

May

“You aren’t begging enough Slave!” Mistress yells at me releasing my arm, and I try to move it but it doesn’t respond at first, numb with the pain. 

“My haiiiiiirrrr!” I wildly yell out as Mistress bent forward and latches onto my hair, painfully dragging me up to a standing position.   I finally got my left arm working and was about to spin around to find the sick bitch, but Mistress didn’t allow that to happen.  Mistress latches her steel like arms around my midsection, and begins pulling backward.  What the fuck is going on I wonder, feeling my feet leave the ground.  The powerful woman rears back, completely getting me off the ground and then sends me flying through the air, slamming down to the mat in a belly-to-belly suplex.  The rock hard ground did little to soften the blow, and pain exploded in my spine, my hands slowly moving back to inspect the damage.  I didn’t know it, but that left my midsection wide open to Mistress’s forthcoming boot. 

“Ummph” I groaned, the wind shooting out of me.  My stomach suddenly burned, Mistress’s three-inch heel began grinding on my tender tummy.  I scrambled back and forth trying to dislodge the painful heel and finally pushed her booted foot of my aching belly.  Mistress snarled and her boot began blasting into my prone torso, in a rage, the woman in black sends her leg up and down slamming kicks into my aching midsection.  I groaned and moaned with each life sapping kick and my poor aching frame must have taken ten kicks before Mistress bent down again and latched onto my hair.   In what was becoming all to common pain flared in my scalp and I was brought up to my feet. 

“Get away!” I shriek in fear as a glove hand clamped down on my crotch, another quickly wrapped around my neck.  I had no idea what was happening, but the woman in leather suddenly scooped me off my feet and held my body parallel with the ground.  “Put me downnnn!” I yelled out, and the Mistress painfully obliged my request planting me violently on the ground, slamming my down in a body slam. 

That hurt.  I lay lifeless on the mat, my bra now hung around my waist, and I felt my breasts shaking around my chest.  I was to aching to stop Mistress, who slowly plopped down with her back facing me, perched atop my quivering breasts.  “Getttt of me!” I whined, but was held in place in a reverse schoolgirl pin and my breath was driven from me by a torso-rattling punch.  It felt like Mistress’s hands were made of steel, and a closed fist again hammered my tender stomach, and a dull thud echoed in the room.  “I said beg Slave!” Mistress yelled out and then began firing punches flying into my ribs and stomach.  I was pinned in place and could only moan and groan, helpless while my stomach was peppered with hard stinging punches.  I pushed upward, wildly trying to buck the big woman off of me, but took another shot hammering into my stomach above my thong.   After what must have been ten punches Mistress finally takes a few second break leaving me lying on the floor, my hands coming up to my brutalized midsection.   

“You’re going to learn to beg like a proper Slave if it kills you!” Mistress said quickly standing off my aching body.  I was still sprawled flat on my back and Mistress grabbed both of my stocking covered ankles, “This will teach you to beg Slave!” she hissed slowly pushed outward spreading my thighs apart.

A look of abject terror washed over my face as the realization of my predicament slowly unfolded.  “Dearrrr God…Please I’m begging…I’m begging!” I wildly yelled out and tried to pry my ankles free.  Her grip was intense, and I was totally unable to gain any traction in freeing myself, “Pleasssseeee!” I screamed.

“BEG SLAVE!” Mistress’s scream filled the air.  I watched in horror as her black boot rose in the air, my eyes closed and my body tried to brace for the forth-coming pain.  Like a hammer, Mistress’s foot stomped down, the heel of her boot crushing my aching crotch.   

“EEEEEIHHHHHH!” I shrieked mindlessly as my aching pussy took the full impact of Mistress’s jarring stomp.  Like a fish out of water, I trashed on the ground as the sick dominatrix’s heel started to grind down against my tender crotch.  It was a pain like I had never experienced and finally my thrashing was rewarded as I managed to free my legs. I curled up in the fetal position and sobbed, the burning pain was beyond intense.   

I had no gas left in the tank and Mistress had no trouble prying my spaghetti like arms from my crotch.  Mistress rolled me onto my chest, and holding both of my wrists behind me, he knee slammed into my lower back.  I had no idea what was happening to me as my left arm was held out wide, and the woman’s right hand slid under my chin.  Mistress violently reared backward from her perch on my lower back, jerking my torso up of the floor in a modified camel clutch.  I shrieked as pain shot through my already aching back, sending shards of agonizing jolts through her entire body, my left shoulder again was tweaked painfully.

My full, firm bosom was wantonly thrust forward, my mouth open in a scream of agony as exploding I was totally helpless to do anything but endure the Mistress’ hellacious hold. 

Flashes filled the air and a pain filled May was in the books.

{alt}

Offline KarsaOrlong

• God Member
Re: A Calendar Shoot Gone Wrong
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 04:27:38 PM »
June

I scream and scream held in the hold, and my back is aching, the sick bitch pulling upward on my neck.   Finally, after almost thirty seconds of agony, Mistress lets my aching body slump to the floor, and I barely move.  I’m numb, and lying on the floor fighting through the pain that fills my body.  Mistress grabs my limp arm and begins dragging me back to my feet, I can barely stand.  The dominatrix has my right forearm held tightly and then her other hand comes up to my hair.  I stumble along with her and my eyes go wide in horror seeing the wall getting closer and closer.  I try to put on the breaks, but Mistress drives forward and my aching nose is hammered into the plaster wall.  I got no chance to defend myself as my body is spun around, my back driven into the wall.  Mistress’s right arm flies back and her fist hammers into my stomach, I instantly hunch over gasping in pain.   She pushes my head back and again Mistress’s arm flies back and barrels into my stomach, my knees grow week and I am about to crumple to the ground.

I actually felt my body slide, beginning to go to the ground but the dominatrix has my left forearm and begins tugging me upward.  She bends at the waist and hoists me upward, the massive woman struggling for a few seconds, and I have no idea what the hell is about to happen to me.   I gasp in fear as I am lifted up high over her head and then felt my lower back resting on her neck, Mistress has my entire aching body over her shoulders.  It takes her a few seconds to become satisfied with her posture and then I feel one hand on my neck, her other clamps down upon my thigh.  Mistress takes a few second catching her breath, and I try to brace for the pain which I knew must be forthcoming.  

“Scream Slave!” she hollers, as if giving me fair warning.  Then the pain came, my already aching back is being put through hell, and in agony I wail at the top of my lungs being held tightly in a Torture Rack.  Unnaturally, my body is painfully being bent across Mistress's muscular shoulders, and all I can do is scream.  If anything, Mistress’s grip grew tighter and my chin is torqued horrifically and a new wave of pain blazed through my aching back.  The sick woman continues to pull down on upon my sweaty thigh, my face contorted in agony.  

Tears pool in my eyes,  “I can’t takeeeee itttt!” I wail.  I can’t believe this woman’s strength, she’s bending my prone body like a pretzel and I suddenly feel a sharp jolt as she stepped forward.  She seemed to sense the new wave of pain that was bringing to my defeated body, for she began flexing her arms, pulling my torso each time and then stomping the ground with each step she takes.  The torture continues for me, I scream mindlessly, but the sick fuck is walking around the photograph’s room!   Finally all my thrashing pays off and I break free from the grueling hold, but I never thought of the fact that I was suspended on her back six feet in the air.  I dropped like a sack of bricks, landing on my already aching left shoulder and lay in a heap of pain not moving, the fall knocking the wind out of me and then some.    

I lay on the ground, spread eagle, and pain was coursing through my broken body, having no clue how much more I could possibly take.  Mistress seemed to think I could endure some more so the sick dominatrix latched onto my limp wrist and began pulling me off the ground.   Once again I felt Mistress’s hand slid between my thighs, and she wasn’t gentle, my crotch again flared with pain.  I found my self again hoisted up in the air, once more being held parallel with the ground.  My hair lifelessly fell over my shoulders, and Mistress went downward, I had no idea her other knee was outstretched until my already damaged spine smashed down into her outstretched kneecap.  Mistress’s knee connected squarely into the base of my aching back and by body jolted painfully in place.  

Oh no!  This sick fuck held me on her outstretched leg and her left arm found my chin.  Evilly she began pushing backward bending my body grotesquely backward.  Her right hand clamped down upon my aching crotch and tightly squeezed, her left hand pushing back on my chin.  The pain was incredible, my back was aching but suddenly her fingers began squeezing my silky white thong, as I was held over her knee in an inverted U shape.  

Flash!  A painful and humiliating June was completed.  

{alt}

July

“Slave your pussy feels good!” She yelled as her fingers were grinding down upon my tender woman hood!  I was wildly bucking, and thank God my sweaty body rolled off the monster’s knee.  I crumpled to the ground, I didn’t even know what part of my abused body to hold, and I sobbed in agony.

“Ohhh you nasty Slave!  You are going to pay!” Mistress hissed, and left hand flew up in the air and smacked down on my tight ass cheek eliciting a whimper of fear from my lips.  The monster suddenly straddled my waist, pinning my chest down against the ground, and I groaned with her massive weight upon my aching spine.  I wildly kicked out and fought to get out of the hellacious torment, but my struggles seemed to be for naught.  The Mistress's free hand smacked my ass cheek once more, before she slid her hand down and snared the back of my sling shot thong.  

“Dearrrr God…no!  You wouldn’t EEEIIHHHH!!!”” I shriek mindlessly as the sick bitch violently pulled up on the tiny thong.  My abused crotch exploded in pain, the sick woman snarled and sent another smack down upon my ass cheek, and again tugged backward on the thong.  

“Louder Slave!” Mistress screamed and again yanked on the thinning white thong, burying it deeply in my sensitive slit.  My crotch was burning and numb, another smack hit my ass cheek.  

“Let me go!  My god I’ll do anything!” I begged and pleaded, but Mistress paid my pleas no regard.  The Dominatrix continued pulling and tugging like a maniac with her right hand stretching the material out, sending it deeper into my crotch.  Her left hand smacked my ass again, but the pain my abused woman hood was forced to endure was intense.  Again her hand yanked back, painfully stretching out the thong, I prayed the fucking thing would snap and end my torment.  I jerked and bucked wildly, trying to break free, my tender ass taking another spanking.  The sick bitch continued to pull and I desperately wondered how much more the material could take as it sliced apart my tender womanhood.  

I finally got a break, the sick Dominatrix sliding of my back, but latching onto my left leg and bending it upward.  I tried pushing off the ground and breaking free, but her meaty paw smacked my ass again.

Flash! July brought Fireworks

{alt}

August

Mistress held tightly onto my stocking covered foot and slowly began pulling it under her arm, then reached down and grabbed my right leg.  In seconds both of my ankles were held in her hands, the dominatrix hovers above my back.  Pain instantly flares through my already aching back when Mistress begins pulling upward on her feet.  My first instinct was to kick out, but her ironclad grip was holding my feet tightly, the bitch slowly prying my legs higher off the ground.  Again, I scream in agony when Mistress begins lowering her weight downward, the pain intensifying beyond belief.   Wildly, I tried to flex my thighs, but my body wouldn’t respond, Mistress continued tugging my legs higher in the air.  I slapped the ground, for what ever that was worth, and shook my head sobbing.  

“Beg me Slave…beg me not to break you!” Mistress yelled again lowering her weight downward, while pulling my legs upward.  The pain seemed to grow, if possible, and my hair wildly whipped out side-to-side, strands covering my tear-streaked face as I couldn’t take the pain.

“Pleaseee...you’ll cripple me!  I can’t take it!” I shrieked now violently pounding on the floor in pure pain.  Panic filled my body as I realized I had no way to escape this horrific hold until the sick bitch let me go.  I screamed again, hair still flaying about, but helpless as my legs were yanked upward again.    

“You are faaaar from breaking Slave…don’t worry just yet!” Mistress taunted me, again rearing upward on my legs.  That was definitely not reassuring to hear, and time seemed to come to a stop.  All I felt was pain, and the tears that begin leaking from eyes, dribbling down my flushed cheeks.  Mistress seemed hell bent on keeping me in this hold, the bitch laughing and taunting me again, “But don’t stop begging Slave…I want to hear you scream!”

“Ohhhhh it hurts sooo badddd!” I wailed as Mistress evilly reared upward bending my entire lower body like a pretzel, I actually felt my stomach leave the ground on the last tug.  Mindlessly I continued to plead for release, and I have no sense of how long she held the crippling hold in place, but finally she releases the hold.  I was writhing on the ground, but the massive woman had plans in mind and quickly grabbed the back of my stretched out thong.  

The sling shot thong was yanked from behind, and the already thin material slid deep in my crotch. “OHHHHH my God!” I shrieked in pain as the material tightly buried itself in my aching crotch, and another tug upward instantly followed.  I was in trouble, Mistress was now bouncing up and down, each time the sick dominatrix would yank the thong up, then let it go slack, and yank her arms upward, each time the material went deeper and deeper filling both of my sensitive slits.   My hands were pawing at the material, but it was wedged to tightly for me to even get a grip, and another violent yank brought a scream from my quivering lips.   Mistress tugged again and instantly the pain alleviated as my thong snapped.

“It burrrnnns!” I mindlessly mumbled, Mistress laughing again as I lay naked, save my sexy stockings.  What the hell was happening to me now, I wondered in abject horror as the dominatrix slid down to the ground beside my.  “Get away!”  I shrieked as she slid her massive left thigh under my body, while I squirmed in place on the ground.  Mistress’s other leg slid around my waist and then the steel thighs clamp in place around my stomach pinning me tightly in a body scissors hold.  I’m flat on my back and wildly slam my fist on the ground as I can’t draw a breath, the dominatrix’s legs are like a vice squeezing me tightly.  The pressure begins building and the pain that my back endured flares to life again, and I can feel my face turning bright red.    

“I…I …I can’t bre…Can’t breath!” I gasp and writhe around while trapped between Mistress's legs of steel, my breath growing short and I can feel myself getting light headed.  My heeled feet begin kicking out wildly as Mistress’s left hand suddenly latches onto my breast, oh no!  Her finger’s tightening, and I pray that I can endure the forthcoming pain.

“No…Pleasesse!” I squeal in pain as the sick dominatrix’s fingers began squeezing down, my implant being squished in her meaty fingers.  I quickly grabs onto her clenched knees trying desperately to pry herself free from the hold and take in some much needed air.   Between the vice like body scissors and the bitch groping me, I can only scream, “Please Mistress…I beg you!”

Her hand suddenly left arm, and she hissed, “I love hearing you scream my name!”  The sick bitch is still draped over me, with my left arm pinned to the ground and my wide open neatly shaved pussy visible to all.

Flash! August went out like a dud.

{alt}

September

I sucked in air as the vice like thighs of steel left my midsection, leaving me light headed and wanting nothing more than to pass out.  Mistress gave me about two seconds of recovery time, the dominatrix bent down latched onto my wrists.  I was sprawled on my chest and I felt her fingers tighten around my wrists, my arms way to limp to try to fight back.  Once both of my arms were behind me, the dominatrix slowly pulled upward, and the pain was instant.  My left shoulder was already numb so it was worse on that side, but I was suddenly blind sided by the boot that blasted into the back of my skull.  That seemed to double the pain as my upper body wanted to crumple forward, but Mistress still had my arms and never stopped pulling me backward.  

My head violently slammed forward again as the boot stomped down hammering me from behind.  My arms were ripped backward and I wailed in pure pain when Mistress trapped me in the Surfboard hold.  My chest flew off the ground, Mistress ripping back on my arms and I begged her to stop, “I can’t take it!”
My breasts shook about my chest when I tried wiggling side to side, but that sent pain flaring throughout both of my shoulders.  Not smart!   Again I was screaming, both of my shoulders were burning, as my body was being ripped backward unnaturally.  Mistress tightened her grip on my limp wrists and her boot again slammed into the back of my head.  Spittle flew from my mouth and my face wanted to shoot forward, but the bitch held me in her grip.  Mistress became violent, well even more violent, and began stomping her foot down into the back of my head.  My hair was whipped about, my face jostling around, but I couldn’t move.  It felt like I was getting whiplash from the abuse as my skull took another stomp.  Any second now my shoulders would be dislocated I was sure of it.  

Thank god!  Finally Mistress let go of my arms breaking the hold, and I went face first into the ground, not even trying to slow the fall.  My arms wouldn’t move, my shoulder’s burned, and I just lay on my chest in a heap of agony.  Mistress slid her hands under my neck and violently reared back pulling up and again I was helpless.  My upper torso was painfully pulled off the floor, my shapely legs kicked wildly to break free.  Suddenly panic filled me as I felt meaty fingers pawing at my mouth.  In seconds both of Mistress’s hands were inside of my wide-open mouth and the sick bitch began pulling her hands apart.  I mindlessly screamed, and felt tears streaming from my eyes as the wild woman began ripping my mouth apart at the sides.  I was growing desperate and tried to bite the Mistress’s invading digits but it was no use as her fat fingers were out of range of my teeth.  Mistress pulled and tugged, yanking apart my mouth, and my feet pounded the floor but I could do little except shriek, my tender lips were being pulled apart by the second.  All of my pearly whites were on display, and this crazy fucking bitch continued to try to rip my mouth apart.  A shriek of agony echoed in the room, I still couldn't dislodge the fingers that were prying my mouth further apart by the second.  

My back arched upward seductively, my heaving chest thrust outward, and I shrieked in agony, my mouth assaulted.

Flash! I’ll remain tight lipped about September

{alt}

October

I shrieked, screamed, and begged and finally the sick fuck let me crumple to the ground.  I felt my arms being lifted overhead, having no clue what was happening, oh fuck me…something was wrapping around my wrists.  By the time I struggled it was to late, my wrists were tied together overhead.  I prayed in silence, for in seconds Mistress had my broken torso slid over her knee so I was looking upward at her, my feet touching the ground, and my bound wrists hanging limply overhead resting on the ground.   I had no idea what the sick fuck had planed, but suddenly I was scarred shitless as I felt fingers oh so slowly running over my freshly trimmed pubic mound.  

“No…my God you wouldn’t!” I shrieked as Mistress’s fingers slowly worked through my short hair, then continuing oh so slowly running over my pussy.  “You couldn’t…please this is sick you wouldn’t!” I begged widely.

“Slave I can and will!” she hissed, her hand continued running up and down over my still aching crotch.  Mistress smiled and the sick bitch finally grabbed onto my pubic hairs and began twisting.  

I shrieked, “No my God!  No I beg you!” as the dominatrix began tightly pulling on my trimmed pubic patch.  The pain was unbearable, and I sobbed like a baby when Mistress painfully ripped out a clump of hair!  Pain exploded in my aching nether region, and frantically my hips bucked like they had a mind of their own.  “No…no more!” I screamed, sliding my hips back and forth trying to stop the crazed dominatrix from attacking my aching and abused crotch.  Mistress tossed the wad of my pubic hair to the side, reached in again and grabbed another small pinch of my short hair.  My head whipped side to side, my arms strained against their restraint as this time Mistress began painfully pulling upward.

“That’s a good Slave, SCREAM!” My hips were thrusting upward wildly trying to ease the pain as she began pulling.  

“Nooooo!!!!!” My ear-piercing shriek filled the air as the dominatrix plucked yet another small clump of my pubic hair free from her tender crotch.  Mistress grabbed another handful and pulled but her sweaty fingers slipped off from my short hairs, but it still burned and I continued to beg and plead.  Mistress’s next effort gave her a satisfactory result, and the dominatrix soon had another clump of hair in between her fingers.  This time instead off ripping them out she began twisting and turning them painfully.  I was wailing like a baby, the sick woman didn’t pluck out this handful, and instead she twisted and tweaked it, spinning it in circles.  

My frantically bucking hips went back and forth, but that only seemed to do more harm than good.  As my hips twisted to the right, another bald patch became visible in the middle of my once neatly manicured patch as Mistress held another clump of my short hair.  Tears streamed from my eyes, I thought I would pass out, my body past broken.  I continued doing the only thing I could and screeched mindlessly as my pubic hair was painfully ripped out by the clumps.   I was too exhausted and out of breath to thrash any longer and just hung limply over her knee.  

It took almost two agony filled minutes before Mistress had completely plucked my crotch bald, I was bound at the wrists, bent over her knee and sobbing like a baby.

Flash! October was horrifically behind me.

{alt}

November

She slid me from her knee, and my sweat soaked wrists finally freed themselves of their bondage…to little to late.  I was lying on my back, spread eagle when slowly, Mistress began running her hand over my swollen pussy lips.  “This is sickkkk! MY GOD!”  I screamed as my crotch was numb and I was mortified beyond embarrassment having no gas left in the tank when I felt Mistress’s fingers began to wiggle up inside my pussy.  I couldn’t help it and a sexy moan quivered from my trembling lips when I felt two fingers plunge their way into my pussy.  Mistress dumped me off her knee and with her two fingers still inside of my pussy the dominatrix slid her head over mine.  I gasped as her face drew closer and closer and then her lips clamped down on mine.  What the fuck was happening to me?  My mouth was pried open by her invading tongue and she passionately began kissing me.  Mistress’s left hand now had three finger’s inside of my suddenly damp pussy and I felt her right hand run up and down over my left breast, Mistress’s tongue was going wildly around the inside of my mouth.  I was to beaten down to fight back, shocked that I felt my pussy getting so wet, my breast now lightly being fondled.  My exquisite body was being violated and I couldn’t even fight back, Mistress’s three fingers prodding around inside my pussy.

Mistress’s left hand began working on my nipple, her tongue was sopping wet and she continued passionately kissing me.  It took only seconds for my nipple to stand at attention, her fingertips twisting and tweaking the now rock hard numb.  Her three fingers were soaking wet, pumping inside my crotch, her tongue seemingly keeping speed with her hand.  After everything I was put through, Dear God, I felt myself getting turned on.  The Dominatrix continued working around in my pussy, my legs quivering with excitement, my nipple still being gently tweaked.  

“Eiiiiihhh” I suddenly shrieked as my rock hard nipple was violently pinched between her fingernails.  The pain was unbearable as it felt like my nipple was sliced open, but the sick woman never stopped raking my tender tip between her nails, her tongue lodged deep in my mouth preventing any further screaming.   By now Mistress had four fingers blasting away inside my dripping wet pussy, pumping her hand in a fast rhythm.  Mistress’s right hand was now alternating between groping my left breast, squishing the meaty orb, and tweaking my nipple painfully.  I fought the growing pleasure building in me as Mistress’s hand continued pumping faster and faster, Mistress’s tongue feverishly working around inside my mouth.

The sexual stimulation went on and on, I was getting hotter by the second, and I can’t believe it, but it wasn’t long before I felt the orgasm coming.  Mistress’s fingers worked around inside my now dripping wet pussy, and I tried to fight the growing stimulation, but it felt ohhhh so good.  Passionately, Mistress continued French kissing me, her fingers moving faster and faster inside of me.  

A shudder rippled through my body, I was nearing orgasm.  Mistress must have felt the quiver rock through my body, for he tongue left my mouth.  I couldn’t fight it, I wanted to stay silent, but suddenly I yelled out, “Ooohhhh Gooddd…ohhhhhh Goooddddd…ohhhh yeaaaaaahhhhhhh!” and Mistress continued finger fucking me like a pro.  Mistress’s hand was sopping wet, but continued to work inside my over stimulated pussy.  I felt her lips touch down upon mine, so close to orgasm, but then suddenly Mistress violently bit down on my lower lip, and she evilly began raking her fingernails inside my pussy scratching and gouging around inside of my aching womanhood.  It all came to a crashing halt, and I shrieked in agony, my lower lip painfully bitten and my labia was suddenly torn and scratched by fingernails.  All of the pleasure I felt moments ago was gone in an instant as the fingernails brought a whole new level of pain.  Mistress was still painfully biting on my lower lip, again stretching my tender mouth, and exposing all of my pearly white teeth in the process.  

Her hand continued to wildly rip apart my dripping wet pussy, fingernails painfully damaging the tender flesh, and I lay on my back sobbing.

Flash! November had almost cum and gone!

{alt}

December

Finally her hand left my dripping, aching, abused pussy and I was broken.  I lay sobbing having no clue what else could possibly happen to me, but again I felt hands on my torso, and was flipped onto my chest.  My right arm was pulled back and my heart sank when the metal cuff clicked around my wrist.  The sick bitch grabbed my left arm, I tried fighting, I really did, but my limp left wrist was suddenly cuffed as well.  Oh my God, my stomach dropped in fear, I was handcuffed with my hands now resting on my ass.  In all my life I had never let anyone handcuff me…and this sick fuck violently tightened the cuffs biting painfully into my wrists.  

I felt my left leg being bent upward off the ground, a rope or cord of some sort wrapping around my ankle a few times.  The cord goes tight and my leg is bent at a 90-degree angle when Mistress begins tying the cord to my left wrist.  I kicked my right leg, and that did no good for her meaty paw had little trouble restraining it in place.  Around and around the cord tightened on my ankle, the sick bitch tying it to my right wrist.   Another cord wrapped around my neck, my air supply was cut off as the material bit into my windpipe when she began pulling me off the ground.  

I sobbed like a baby, broken, defeated and couldn’t move an inch, hands handcuffed together, feet tied to hands, and the cord around my neck was pulling my torso off the ground!

Flash! I have hit rock bottom in December!

{alt}

Back Cover

Mistress bent down and sat next to me, “She wanted to know she set you up.  I didn’t want to do this…she paid me…”  I had no idea what the fuck she was talking about, I just struggled in place uselessly.  “I didn’t want it to be this violent, this bad, this…this whole thing was a mistake, I needed the money…I have kids.”  Suddenly I stopped thrashing for a second and listened.  “I’m five months back on rent, no job…nothing…”  The pause lingered on and on, it was thirty seconds before she continued.  “She said she would pay me… Five thousand dollars!  Five grand…do you know what I can do with that!  The money…I have never done something like this…I couldn’t loose my kids!  She planned everything, every shot, every single punch, hold…you name it, I barely had to improvise anything!  She said you would know why she did this…I don’t know whatcha’ done to her…I didn’t ask…just took the money!”  

She stood off the ground, I sobbed out, “Who…who the fuck payed you!”  Mistress turned to me with a genuine look of horror on her face, starring at me…starring at me in sorrow?  Time dragged on and I asked again. “Who…fucking who!”

Mistress walked to the back door of the studio, shook her head and whispered, “Joselyn”.  

My head pounded, my heart sank.  I cried again, and screamed…screamed and felt like throwing up.  Joselyn!  I shrieked her name.  I was going to kill the fucking cxnt!  Joselyn!  I screamed again.  

I quickly looked over at the photographer, the sick fuck was jerking off and I prayed to God he left me alone.  I had no idea what the fuck to do, I could barely move an inch, every limb bound to a different part of my destroyed body.  After rocking back and forth I managed to roll onto my back, my exposed front torso now facing the ceiling.  I tried bending my legs inward, but the metal handcuffs tore into my wrists.  Fuck.  I was stuck helplessly and the sick photographer was moaning watching me struggling!  Deathly afraid, I tried compacting my legs against my body and slide my hands under the ropes tied to the cuffs.  It took about four attempts, and my shoulder’s felt like popping but I got my arms around my legs and at least had them in front of my body.  

My ankles were still tied to the cuffs and my legs stuck straight in the air, my arms handcuffed together and now wrapped around my ankles, my crotch in plain display.

Flash!  The back cover was bound!

{alt}

The sick fuck took the shot with one finger on the camera, the other stroking his three inch little dick.  I trashed in place and my moaning seemed to turn him on even more.  

“Hello!” Someone’s voice from the front of the studio called out.

“My God SAVE ME!!!!!” I shrieked at the top of my lungs to the person I couldn’t see but continued to shriek, “Back here!  HELP ME!” My lungs were going numb with screaming, and I watched as the sick fuck photographer quickly slid his dick in his pants and grabbed the camera.  “Please helppppppp!” I shrieked out as a woman came through the front door just as the back door slammed shut, the photographer just getting out.

Hope everyone enjoyed! 

Witness - Karsa Orlong
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 04:28:48 PM by KarsaOrlong »

Offline IRISH

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 07:40:09 PM »
Another great story! Thanks for posting!

Offline ballz_billy

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 01:35:04 PM »
Excellet story and set up.  Love all the pics!   

Offline jjj11100

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 06:09:14 PM »
Wow I am shocked to have missed this. I absolutely love this piece!!!

Amanda definitely needs to get her revenge on joselyn!

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2013, 05:21:56 PM »
Great story!  Very original and the use of the pictures really made it come alive.  Writing a story with this type of detail takes a lot of skill and time.   Thanks for sharing.

Offline KarsaOrlong

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2013, 06:23:24 PM »
Great story!  Very original and the use of the pictures really made it come alive.  Writing a story with this type of detail takes a lot of skill and time.   Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for you comment.  It was defiantly different, yet fun to do. Kinda makes the stories I am writing now seem boring when I compare it to this one

Witness - Karsa Orlong