News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Clothes ripping

• 3 Replies

Offline Bozo1

Clothes ripping
« on: September 07, 2013, 10:42:25 PM »
I want to sponsor a custom that involves 2 women ripping off each others clothes.  They go at it with venom.  The catfighting is minimal. This is mostly about clothes destruction and humiliation.   Maybe even a pie in the face or two.   Any suggestions as to who to hire?

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
Re: Clothes ripping
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 05:43:52 AM »
The Three Stooges, or the Keystone Cops are a possibility.

Offline wk2011

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 07:32:48 PM »
I want to sponsor a custom that involves 2 women ripping off each others clothes.  They go at it with venom.  The catfighting is minimal. This is mostly about clothes destruction and humiliation.   Maybe even a pie in the face or two.   Any suggestions as to who to hire?

You probably want to go with Spectrum Custom Requests (http://www.spectrumcustomrequests.com/).  The thing about clothes ripping is the video won't last long.  For short videos, Keri offers 5 and 10 minute customs and sometimes has specials for new customers.  Jenn works for Spectrum and would probably be good for this since she has done rough fighting (ECNWC) and also recently did a cream pie catfight with Cali Logan.  Best of luck getting it produced.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 07:33:44 PM by wk2011 »

Offline Bozo1

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 03:02:37 AM »
Cream Pie Catfight was my custom!   ;)   Thanks for taking the time to get back to me.