News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Comic: A Tough Nut to Crack (Shemale Warning)

• 0 Replies

Offline The Wicked

• Don't be shy! Say hi!
    • Wicked Works
Comic: A Tough Nut to Crack (Shemale Warning)
« on: September 16, 2013, 10:29:30 AM »

Here's a preview of my most recent comic, which is up on my blog for however long Blogger allows it to be! If you visit the link in my signature, I ask that you read the whole post! It's kind of important!

Facets of Hylore: A Tough Nut to Crack ($5.00)

Plot: Royal Negotiator Josina Proudstaff has defeated Minh Xi, the concubine of fearsome Nerevarrian chieftainess Choka Hasokin - the "Dark Tower." Josina earned an audience with the amazon, but what must she do in order to earn her respect?

This "Facet" is a 50+ page comic that focuses almost entirely on size play, ballbusting, and condom-filling. Other, more minor fetishes include anal, wrestling, boxing, lifting, oral, cum drinking, and size play. This version (available only on the blog for now) was created in the Ren'Py Visual Novel Engine, offering more dynamic slide transition and dialog.

When this version is no longer available on the blog, a simplified PDF version of this comic will be made available on Renderotique, but at potentially twice the price in order to negate hosting royalties.

Grab this one while you can!
For more of my work, please visit my blog. A word of warning...it is polluted with transgender content!

www.3dwickedworks.blogspot.com

Leave me a comment or a shout if you visit!