News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Grudge League 13th fight Tiffany_Fights vs Homewrecker

• 25 Replies

Offline Vicky_35

• God Member
  • Go ahead...Say something, BITCH
Re: Grudge League 13th fight Tiffany_Fights vs Homewrecker
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2013, 06:47:55 PM »
Tiff, you know I like you, but HW is going to whip your ass.
Don't hate me just because I'm hot,  hate me because I'm hot and beat your ass!

Offline Homewrecker

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2013, 09:17:57 PM »
Mmmm the feeling of my fists slamming into Homewreckers face feels so good!

Suddenly I feel my tits loose as they fall out of my strapless top.. Then being pulled to my side and this crushing blow slamming into my belly! The first two hitting and glancing off me but the last buries deep in my upper stomach.. I gasp for hair as the wind is knocked out of me.. My eyes widen as I suddenly feel her thighs slide over me as she mounts me taking my leverage.
Taking this time to get my wind back I protect my face and let her feel good about herself for getting the upper hand.. Then knowing its desperation time, I began to buck wildly, thrusting my hips..bridging my back.. She looses her balance falling forward and I take this  opportunity to rake my nails across her face going for her eyes.. Grabbing her hair and pulling down she topples down on her side again... Face to face inches apart.. I tilt my head back and slam a headbutt right into the bridge of her nose...POW!!!

Fuck you bitch!!!
[/quote]

I loose my balance and fall to the sand next to the bitch. I feel her nails digging into my face and quickly grab at her wrist to push her hand away. Oooooof. I see a bright flash of light as her head bashes into my face. I need a sec. I grab a handful of sand and smash it into her face, doing my best to rub it into her eyes. I plant my foot into her gut again, trying to push off and scramble, trying to get back to my feet before she recovers.

Offline Homewrecker

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2013, 02:17:18 AM »
I watch Tiffany as she gets back to her feet, trying desperately to hide how bad she's hurting from that kick to her belly. I smirk as she takes off what's left of that top. Swaying  her tits side to side as if that is gonna impress me. I start to circle to my right, fists up, slowly closing distance with each step. She acts like she got the better of that first exchange, but we both know she's hurt. As we near eachother's striking distance, I thrust my hands out as if to go for her head. As she brings her hands up to protect herself, I duck under, ramming my shoulder into her gut as I wrap my arms around the back of her thighs. I squat into it, picking her up, twisting, and slamming her back to the sand, leaving my feet while we are in mid air to drive my shoulder with all my weight behind it into her gut as her back hits the sand. Scrambling to my knees, I get ahold of her hair with my left as I rain down a few rights...first to her belly, a good one to that exposed left tit, and one for her face.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2013, 03:13:43 AM »
Go Tiff

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2013, 06:21:45 AM »
This is a brutal fight but I have faith in Tiffany and when she beats Homewrecker into submission I hope she humiliates her really well. I'm talking about tit squeezing, pussy eating, and of course it can't end without Homewrecker feeling Tiffany's BIG strap on pounding her beaten pussy.. Speed

Offline Homewrecker

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2013, 03:54:46 PM »
I watch Tiffany as she gets back to her feet, trying desperately to hide how bad she's hurting from that kick to her belly. I smirk as she takes off what's left of that top. Swaying  her tits side to side as if that is gonna impress me. I start to circle to my right, fists up, slowly closing distance with each step. She acts like she got the better of that first exchange, but we both know she's hurt. As we near eachother's striking distance, I thrust my hands out as if to go for her head. As she brings her hands up to protect herself, I duck under, ramming my shoulder into her gut as I wrap my arms around the back of her thighs. I squat into it, picking her up, twisting, and slamming her back to the sand, leaving my feet while we are in mid air to drive my shoulder with all my weight behind it into her gut as her back hits the sand. Scrambling to my knees, I get ahold of her hair with my left as I rain down a few rights...first to her belly, a good one to that exposed left tit, and one for her face.

Ahhhh!! Hitting the sand as it jars my body causing me once again to gasp for air. Luckily it could have been much worse if it were blacktop or even solid ground.. The sand is very thick and of course soft so the impact only slowed me very little..  The punches do more damage as they should in this case.. The second hitting the hardest as her first buries deep in my breast. I'm tired and yes hurt but I'm far from done! And I saw the change in Homewreaker.. That cockiness was gone.. Replaced with frustration and uncertainty.

I reach up and return the favor grabbing hold of her hair pulling down.. I pull back my right foot back as I see HW body totally exposed.. I drive my foot hard over and over into her belly and hanging tits, holding her hair tight so she can't back away.. The grunts and yelps fill the air and fill me with delight! I smirk knowing I'm really starting to get to this bitch!

I see HW drop to her knees.. I pull her head closer.. I manage to wrap my legs around the side of her head and with all I have I twist my body to the right.. Pulling her hair and bending her neck to the right!! She topples over to her side.. I still have her hair in my clutches as I lean back and squeeze with all I have.. The crowd gasps as they see Homewrecker is  trapped between my sexy tone thighs in a vicious head scissor! I grunt as as tighten... Pulling her face up closer to my pussy.. Holding very tight!

"Come on bitch!! How do you like that?? Get use to it.. Your face will be spending lots of time between my legs when this is done!"

My hours in the gym pay off big as my abs absorb the kicks to my belly, not doing a lot of damage, then OWWWWW!!! I let out the audible scream as the bitch connects with my tit. I'm dropped toy knees, just to feel my face yanked into her pussy by my hair and her legs wrap around my head as I fall to the sand. This may seems like a bad position to some, but the fight is far from gone in me. I dig my nails into her thighs as I muscle my way back to my knees, forcing her onto her back. I use the momentum of her pulling my hair to get my face closer to her pussy, openly mouth, and sink my teeth into that cameltoe she is so proud of. Her scream is ear piercing.  Her body locks out rigid. I get my feet under me, start to stand up, pulling her with me by her pussy in my teeth, not lettin up on the bite as her body weight pulls her, the flesh and material of her thong slow slip from my clenched teeth. As she slips free I make it back to my feet.  I'm looking down on her. Not looking so confident now, are you bitch. She balls up on the ground clutching her pussy. I circle to get position and plant my right foot into her left tit. I feel her tit mold around my foot as it impacts. Another yelp from the bitch. I'm smiling. Almost gloating as I hover over her, picking my shots, then pounce on her. My ass crushing her tits as I mount her, grabbing a thick handful of hair with my left., pounding her face with my right. YOU...pow...FUCKING...pow...BITCH...pow...I'M GONNA...pow...HURT...pow...YOU...pow...BAD

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2013, 03:33:50 AM »
Tiffany wins this !!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2013, 12:10:56 AM »
Good call, Tiff--HW ran out the clock.
No clock in IRL fights.

Offline Vicky_35

• God Member
  • Go ahead...Say something, BITCH
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2013, 02:14:00 AM »
Good call, Tiff--HW ran out the clock.
No clock in IRL fights.

No suddenly kneeing someone in the pussy from being mounted either.

TIFF, I know what it feels like to lose to this bitch, but sometimes you are in the fight and it is too late to say she is too vicious and don't wanna fight her style.
Don't hate me just because I'm hot,  hate me because I'm hot and beat your ass!

Offline tarrant999

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2013, 05:56:18 PM »

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2013, 06:00:28 PM »
Way to take the fight to her Homewrecker !!! You proved why your a top girl here !!!