News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Request for "BABY" 2 mature woman fight over 21 year old blonde in locker room

• 18 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

The new store manager is an early 50 something S&M Mistress, beautiful, and her big, sexy breasts that are always half exposed makes my pussy all wet. The hot, sexy little assistant manager, a 43 year old woman was the first woman that I ever made love to. I think my fantasies of these two women getting into a real knock down/drag out bloody bar room brawl over me was 1000X hotter than any of the fantasies I ever had about those young men. These two beautiful vixens want to knock the shit out of each other for ME, for ME.

Wait until you hear about some of my fantasies before the fight actually happened, but the actual fight was 1000X hotter than any of my fantasies.

I was hoping Johnny, that you could take my description of the fight, and some of the verbage, and write it into a final story for me.
Thanks BABY!!!

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Mistress Caitlin had been a very successful S&M Mistress for over 20 years now. The very beautiful, very large breasted Mistress has captivated slaves, male and female, and lived very comfortably for most of her life. Then the economy slowed greatly and times started to get tough. Then as if god had blessed her, one of her wealthy male clients asked Caitlin if she would consider being the manager of one of his huge clothing stores in the big mall only 3 minutes from her condo. Caitlin told him that she would have to think about it, but before her client left he mentioned that it would be the perfect job for her because there would be about 5 young male workers and 15 young female workers and it will take someone strong and dominant like her to keep everyone in line.

I had started working in the store just two weeks before Mistress Caitlin started working at the store as manager. That’s when I met Vicky, a 43 year old, very pretty, sexy real person. She was just like one of the girls and everyone fell in like with her instantly. She was the acting manager, she had been the assistant manager for almost a year and she really expected to be promoted to the manager. Everyone in the store loved the idea. I couldn’t help but think that this would be so great for everyone. All the young workers agreed that although they might take a little advantage of Vicky in small matters, in general everyone is willing to work harder and more diligently to make sure her superior’s think she is doing a great job.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Vicky is hot and sexy, and a real character and I have to admit I was very excited by her and attracted to her from the minute I met her. The 5’, 100 lb, 32A/B 43 year old red head wears a lot of makeup, and thick, shiny  red/orange lipstick with matching finger and toe nails. I couldn’t help but noticing that just thinking about her was getting me moist and making my pussy tingle. A few of the women from work went to the bar with her the first night and she bought everyone a round of drinks to celebrate the newest employee, me!!!!!!!! I couldn’t stop thinking about her, especially at night. I couldn’t stop fantasizing this tough little woman slapping me and spanking me and making me lick her into an orgasm. It was so fuckin different, so hot and exciting that I couldn’t keep my fingers from between my legs. I took her out for a drink after work later in the week and although she said she was straight, the way she touched me, and judging from the big, moist spot in between her legs when she got up from the bar, I could tell she was thinking of me too.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

We went out to the bar a couple of times the next week and we went for dinner on Saturday night, and I couldn’t help myself, I slid my hand down between my legs and started to relieve myself. I’m sure Vicky knew, and I’m not so sure, but I think she was playing with her cxnt too. I wanted her to just take me, take me right there in the restaurant, take my home and stick her tongue into my mouth and force me to eat her cxnt to completion. I never knew a woman could get me this excited and turned on.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Little Vicky

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Part-2

Monday morning the owner shows up with Caitlin and introduces her as the new manager. Everyone was disappointed, we all thought that Vicky would be our new manager, but I have to say the very beautiful, very large breasted, 5’1”, 165 lbs. 36GG, brunette got my pussy soaking wet the very first time I saw her, and her dominant nature was so hot. Caitlin is straight, at least that’s what she said, but she took me out too, out to a bar after work and she talked about being an S&M Mistress, and when she told me how she would slap the shit out of me if I act up, and then she would rip off my panties and take me over her knee and spank me until I beg her to be her slave. When she told me if I really piss her off she would sit right on my face and make me worship her ass with my tongue. She saw my hand slide down below the table cloth and the absolute bitch moved closer to me and grabbed my hand and wouldn’t let me satisfy the bitch. I sat there with my cxnt flickering and vibrating and aching the whole time.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Store Manager Caitlin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

That night when I got home I was thinking of me eating Vicky’s soaking wet pussy and we got caught by Mistress Caitlin. Vicky hated her right away and she didn’t hold anything back, that is what I love about Vicky. She says whatever she wants to say and doesn’t really care, and she told me that it didn’t seem like there would be too much fun with some dominant, big fat cow making us into her slaves and abusing us. Yes, a confrontation between tough little Vicky and big, tough Mistress Caitlin is the hottest thing I could have fantasized about. It was so fuckin hot fantasizing how big, strong tough Mistress would take control easily. Tough little Vicky talks tough, but look at how small and skinny she is. I had a crazy orgasm thinking how Caitlin would be sitting on top of little Vicky, totally laughing and dominating the smaller, gorgeous little 43 year old woman. Ordering the sexy little assistant manager to eat her cxnt. I tell you exactly what happened. As I pictured big, tough Mistress Caitlin taking her dress off, and then just thinking of her big, sexy tits flopping out of her bra and start bouncing around in front of me and I could feel the sweat start rolling down my face and my neck

I had been so excited when I got home I stripped off my clothes and threw my panties to the floor before I leapt under the covers. I think of big, strong, sexy Caitlin, with her big, hairy brown haired pussy sitting right on Valerie’s little chest, and I can just imagine how hot and wet Caitlin’s soaked pussy would be. The thought of Caitlin’s soaking wet pussy making streams of her juices roll down Vicky’s small breasts and submerge Vicky big, hardened nipple as it slides up deep into Caitlin’s wet cxnt. My nipples are so hard they’re trying to break though my bra and it hurts. I take my bra off and I am panting and making these very hot, sexy noises, ‘AAHH, AAHH, AAHH.” Caitlin orders Vicky to kiss it. “Kiss my cxnt Vicky.”

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

It’s like so real. I can picture Vicky looking tired and defeated. I can picture the beautiful, sexy little woman totally taken over by the big, tough S&M Mistress. I can see Vicky puckering up her lips as she slowly raises her tired head up off of the floor and she kisses Caitlin’s cxnt. Oh my god, oh my god. I feel explosions inside my body. The volcano is about to blow. My pussy is quivering and I’m shaking, my teeth are chattering and I start to orgasm, but it’s not coming out. I’m dry cumming. Having one achingly dry explosive orgasm after another, over and over and over again.  I can vision Vicky’s shiny red/orange glossy lipsticked lips, puckered and kissing Caitlins’ cxnt and now a shower is spraying out of her cxnt right onto Vicky’s lips and on her face. “OOAAHH, OOAAHH, OOAAHH.” I never came like this before. My body is twitching, and hot flashes are streaming in all different direction inside my body. My pussy lips are flickering and vibrating even more now.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Caitlin orders my beautiful little bitch “LICK ME, LICK MY PUSSY WHORE.” Imagine I can see Vicky’s tongue out of her mouth and licking big, strong, tough Mistress Caitlin’s big, dark hairy pussy passionately with her tongue. I start crying I want to cum so bad. Tears are streaming down my cheeks, and I’m OOHH, OOHH, OOHH, OOHH” panting harder. My finger are sinking into my cxnt in time with Vicky’s tongue sliding in and out of Caitlin’s hairy cxnt. That’s right, for now I am Mistress Caitlin being licked into an insane frenzy, and my finger are making love to my flooded pussy, just as if they were Vicky’s tongue sliding in and out of me. Vicky is really close to making the big, tough Mistress go off. The big, strong Mistress starts screaming, howling like a wounded jungle animal, and so did I as I starts flinging around. I sat straight up and was ramming my finger in and out of my drenched cxnt, and yes I was flinging around and crying and laughing and screaming. “OOOOOOWWWWWUUUUUU, OOOOOOWWWWUUUUU, OOOOOWWWWWUUUUU,” I was exploding and I was howling like a wounded animal. I never had an experience close to this. I started laughing as I helplessly thought of that the neighbors two blocks away  must be hearing this and thinking a pack of wounded jungle animals must be on the lose.

Both women seemed to be pursuing me. Caitlin because no one else would go out with the bitch, Vicky because, well I’m not sure but I’m thinking that she really wants to violate her straight sex life with me. it was so fuckin hot the next time I went out with Caitlin for dinner she ordered me to play with my cxnt. I wanted her big, sexy tits that she always has hanging halfway out of her dresses or blouses. When we finished dinner she told me that I better make myself cum quickly or she might be forced to take me home and take me over her knee and spank me. I was masturbating myself right under the table cloth, and I was already starting to get quite excited when Caitlin said, “you better hurry up bitch before I take you home and strap on a big, hard erect rubber cock and fuck you with it. I imagined Caitlin’s nipples to be the size of baby bottles nipples on Caitlin’s huge, sexy tits, and “OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHH,” it was totally embarrassing. I might not have been howling like a wounded animal, but everyone in the restaurant saw me with my shoulder moving in rhythm, and my hand beneath the table cloth and my fingers sliding in and out of my wet hot exploding cxnt. I wanted to leave right away, but Mistress Caitlin was enjoying this. She yelled out, “that’s very good, do you feel like you have relieved all of your tensions now.”

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

The next time I went out with Vicky she seemed angry and asked me what was going on between me and that big, fat cow. My pussy started getting soaking wet knowing that Vicky was jealous. She was so hot I just wanted to get on my knee’s and lick her into an orgasm like I HAD JUST HAD ONY A FEW NIGHTS EARLIER. Vicky got me so hot talking about that big fat cow and that fat fuckin whore, and how the Mistress needs to be spanked. I was almost crying before I got into the house, thinking about how I was definitely going to EXPLODE just like I DID TWO NIGHTS BEFORE.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

The rivalry and dislike for each other grew. Vicky was telling everyone that Mistress Caitlin is a nasty, pathetic old fat cow, a fat fuckin whore that can’t even be the fuckin prostitute that she used to be when she was younger and that’s why she was forced to work in the store.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Next night Caitlin takes me home to show me her S&M dungeon. My body is shaking in excitement and anticipation.

Caitlin comes out wearing a corset.  The tight purple corset makes Caitlin look 30 lbs thinner than when she’s dressed in street clothes at the store. Her big, sexy tits are hanging so far out of the top of the corset I can see the tops of her nipples and I can see her nipples are big and hard and erect as they are trying to poke their way through the material of the corset. Caitlin starts talking about Vicky and that she knows Vicky is very disrespectful and need to be taught some obedience. The more Caitlin talked, the more she showed me her equipment and told me how she treats her female slaves, the hoer I was getting. Then at one point when she was showing me this big, hard erect rubber strap on cock, she started asking me if it would turn  me on to watch her strap that cock on and fuck Vicky into orgasm with it. Telling me that she knows Vicky calls her a fat cow and she needs to be taught a lesson. I was in a fuckin frenzy and I couldn’t help myself as I dropped to me knees and begged Mistress Caitlin to let me play Vicky and lick her into orgasm with my tongue.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Mistress Caitlin is such as tease. She wouldn’t let me touch her, or touch myself as she started to interrogate me about Vicky and asking what our relationship is. She didn’t believe my answer so she made me take my skirt off and then she grabbed my panties and she ripped them right off of my body. I was shaking, and my pussy was getting so hot and so wet. Caitlin could see how turned on I am when she takes about dominating the 43 year old, flat chested, skinny weak little bitch. She lowered the top of her corset, exposing her big, sexy, hard erect nipples. Tears started to roll down my face I was so fuckin excited. She screamed, “Vicky kiss my nipples. Oh my god, Oh my god, I kissed her nipple and felt if grow and harden even more with just the touch of my puckered lips. I was Vicky and I worshipped the bitch’s nipples and licked and kissed her big, sexy hard nipples over and over again. She took me over her knee and spanked my ass, at first very sensual, then harder until my ass was stinging and all red. I had tears welling in my eyes when I started to beg Caitlin to stop. Mistress Caitlin beat my ass until I would have trouble sitting for a few days. She kept screaming, “Now you’re going to be my slave Vicky. You’re going to beg me to let you do whatever I want you to do.”  Caitlin strapped on a big dildo screaming, “Alright Vicky, beg me to fuck you up your ass with this cock.” Tears started to drip down my face as Caitlin pushed that big, hard head of the cock against my anus, and I was so fuckin hot, so ready to explode I started passionately begging my boss, begging big, tough, strong Mistress Caitlin to fuck me up my ass with that big, strap on penis. “Please Mistress, ‘That’s right, Caitlin had instructed me to refer to her as Mistress when I want to speak to her.”Please Mistress, please fuck me up my ass. I’m begging you please fuck me up my ass with that cock Mistress.”

Caitlin screams “Now masturbate yourself bitch. Make yourself explode onto your fingers or I’ll shove this cock so far up your ass, that you’ll really learn your place.” I’m pussy is about to burst. It’s banging, thumping, aching, my cxnt was fuckin begging to be touched, to be played with, to be used for ecxtasyyyyyyyyyy. “Oh my god, Oh my god, OOHH, OOHH, OOHH.” Caitlin was sitting down, and she ordered me down onto my knees right in front of her. Then when I got there on my hands and knees this crazy bitch unsnaps the whole crotch area, this hot, sexy 50 something year old woman’s big, dark hairy patch was right in my face and I could see the juices spraying out from between Caitlin’s legs as she screamed “Kiss it slave. Kiss my cxnt.”

Can you imagine that, I’m living one of my hottest fantasies IRL. I kiss my Mistress’ wet, hot pussy over and over again, passionately, I’m trying to show her how much I appreciate what she is doing to me. I’m still marturbating myself with my fingers. My Mistress has ordered me to be Vicky, and I am, I’m fantasizing that I’m Vicky, and I’m kissing Caitlin’s soaking wet cxnt in time, keeping a beat with my lips and then with my tongue, and my fingers probing inside of my pussy as Mistress Caitlin orders me, “lick it whore, lick my cxnt like you want to get your cxnt licked.” I’m doing that. I’m kissing her cxnt over and over again, licking it, feverishly like a dog licking its’ master. I’m eating my big, strong, tough in charge Mistress’ soaking wet cxnt. Caitlin screams, “NOW I’M GOING TO PISS IN YOUR MOUTH VICKY YOU SKINNY LITTLE SLUT.” She wrapped her big, strong, muscular legs around the back on my head and buried my face, my fuckin nose, deep into her pussy as I was desperately trying to lick away passionately at her pussy. 

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Once again a totally new bar had been set as to how explosive an orgasm I could possibly have, but not before Caitlin started dry cumming. ‘OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH,” over and over again. Squeezing hard at my head. I’m plowing my nose in and out and my tongue in between and around. I’m eating her out and her body is writhing, and twisting and turning. Her body is shaking, her pussy is vibrating. Then the volcano starts erupting, and so does mine, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don’t know what made me tell Caitlin how very, very excited it gets me thinking about her torturing Vicky and showing everyone how big, tough sexy and dominant she is. I also let it slip out that everyone that works at the store was rooting for Vicky and especially the guys are all telling Vicky to rip her clothes off and use her big, sexy tits as punching bags. Before I left Mistress Caitlin ordered me to stay away from that skinny little bitch Vicky…………….