News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Megan's Favorite Fight

• 2 Replies

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
Megan's Favorite Fight
« on: September 21, 2013, 10:46:04 PM »
Hi!  It’s Megan again.  I love to fight other girls and have since high school.  My mom strongly disapproves of fighting, but her sister, my very cool aunt, not only encourages it, but taught me how to box and how to make sure that my opponents never walks away from a fight thinking they won or even had a draw. 

I have shoulder length brunette hair.  I was 21 years old when I had my favorite fight.  I’m 5’ 6” and was 34C – 25 – 35 at the time of the fight.  I was going to college at the time and working part time at a pizza parlor/beer joint to help pay my college bills and for partying money.   We also did some foxy boxing with some of the girl customers, or other waitresses.  One of the waitresses, Jenny, was a big titted blonde.  Her tits were 38C and heavier then I was, but carried it all in the right places.   She accused me of always pick blonde customers to fight, which wasn’t true.  Okay, maybe it was mostly true.  I would fight anyone, but took extra pride in beating a blonde.  I would go for the quick wins with other girls, but I love to play with blondes, pounding their boobs and abs, with the occasional low punch.  We would let guys pour water on us for tips and show off our tits which the crowd loved.

Jenny was always coming on to my boyfriend Jeff, se we decided to have a fight at his house to settle once and for all who was going to be his girlfriend.  Three of his friends were over, and it was definitively their lucky night, because they saw a catfight I’m sure they’ll never forget.

We both stripped down to our bras and panties.  I had to admit Jenny looked amazing in her yellow bra and panties.  Her large boobs were straining her top and the guys couldn’t help but stare.  My red bra and panties were equally sexy and my toned body also had the guys excited with anticipation.  Jeff and his friends had removed the furniture from the living room and kitchen, so we had plenty of room to fight. 

Jenny started the fight throwing a wicked right cross.  I’ve seen her foxy box several times, so I was ready for it.  I ducked right, and bent down and pushed to her side.  I wrapped my left arm around her body and slammed by right fist into her lower tummy several times  SMACK!  SMACK! SMACK!  I pulled her panties up into her pussy lips and scratch at them as the guys cheered us on.  Jenny retaliated by bringing up her right knee which I blocked with my right hand, but she got a solid punch into my left tit. I fell to the ground, with my left tit out of my bra and my right tit overflowing out of it cup.  Jenny pulled her panties down out of her lips and to one side, showing off her pussy and blondish pussy hair for the guys while I rubbed my left tit and removed my bra, freeing my amazing tits.   

I was on my butt,  right arm behind me bracing myself, and my knees we up, with legs spread. My panties weren’t hiding much of my womanhood as I used my left hand to massage my aching left tit.   Jenny moved forward to kick my cxnt, so I quickly twisted to my left side and threw my right leg into the back of her knees, rolled and tripped her.  I hoped to knock the bitch flat to the ground, but she was able to stay on her hands and knees. 
We both got up on our knees and started to throw punches at each other.  Wild, powerful punches to the face and tits.  Brutal tit punches that had us grunting in pain, and Jenny's large tits soon popped out of her bra.  Our large tits were soon leaking premilk.  Our faces were bruised, but not too seriously, sweat pouring down our heaving chests, tits swelling as the premilk was flowing.

Our tits and faces were red with welts when Jeff separated us and gave us each a beer.  He poured water on us to cool us off as our large tits swayed heavily.  I didn’t drink all of my beer because I didn’t want to get bloated.  I had one thing on my mind and that was to destroy this bitch!  Jenny removed her bra as it wasn’t doing anything at this point, leaving both of us only in our sexy panties.  Her lip was bleeding a little bit and I had a small cut n my left cheek.

We started to fight again with Jenny faking a punch, but instead throwing a left kick.  I was able to side step this kick and was able to throw a quick right knee into her pussy!  It didn’t connect solidly with her lips, but definitively hit her upper mound area.  I swear nothing gets me turned on more then kicking a girl's ass, especially a blonde.  The only reason they were put on this earth was for other girls to smash their tits and pound their pathetic pussies.  Jenny staggered into the kitchen.

She was steadying herself on the bar that separated the kitchen and living room as I threw a left hook to her jaw, spraying blood and saliva onto the floor and my tits.  Jenny staggered to the side, exposing her right kidney side which I hammered that area repeatedly with right punches.  I was breathing heavily, more from excitement then need for air, as my pussy was getting wetter and wetter by the second!

Jenny turned her back to me and faced the bar, grabbing it to keep herself on her feet.  I reached around from behind and grabbed both of her monster tits that I hated and squeezed them with all the strength that I had.  Jenny howled like a wounded animal.  I twisted her around so she was facing the guys and me and started to milk her 38 C tits as the guys stood speechless.  I was squeezing and pumping then as the premilk started to flow.  The guys were so excited they took off their clothes and were stroking their cocks watching me milk this blonde cow.  I was afraid she might try to head butt me, so I pulled up on her nipples to force her on her tip toes.  Her panties were still off to one side showing off her engorged pussy lips which were wide open. The guys were screaming, begging me to punch her in her blonde pussy.

Jenny was screaming and squirming and starting to escape, so I forced her to the ground on her hands and knees by pulling down on her nipples.  Her covered pussy was showing from behind. I kneed her from behind over and over, slamming her pussy and erect clit!  My erect clit was grinding against my soaking wet panties and was noticeable to all of the guys. 

Jenny grabbed her pussy as she fell forward face first onto the floor, her sexy ass in the air, hands rubbing her aching pussy.  I was licking my lips and rubbing my pussy as Jenny moaned in pain and massage her cxnt.  I was so turned on at this point that I ripped off my panties and started to finger myself as the guys stroke their cocks in excitement.

To my surprise, Jenny started to recover and tried to push herself off the floor.  I dropped to my knees and slammed my right fist over and over and over into her pussy, stopping only when I had an earth shattering orgasm.  I was crying and thrusting my hips against my right hand as my left hand attacked Jenny’s clit and inner pussy lips, scratching and pulling.  I ripped off her panties and continue to attack her pussy. 

Jeff came behind me and entered my soaking wet pussy from behind and pounded me as I pounded that slut's pussy.  I called the other three guys over to "cool off this blonde bimbo" and they stroke their cocks until they shot their white hot cum all over the whore.  I soon had an earth shattering orgasm!  We spent the rest of the night using and abusing poor Jenny.  What else are big titted blondes good for?

Offline mag

Re: Megan's Favorite Fight
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 08:38:02 PM »
Loved it!  Glad to have another Megan Story.  I can only imagine what they all did Jenny all night!  That would probably be a hot story as well!   Really enjoyed how turned on Megan got by pounding Jenny, that was extra exciting.

Thank you for sharing.

Offline martyg1955

Re: Megan's Favorite Fight
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2018, 09:43:34 PM »
Very erotic and nasty, just the way I like my female fight stories.  I love see big titted blondes getting their asses kicked, just like Megan.