News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

An office Catfight - Blonde vs Brunette fight over a job

• 7 Replies

Offline KarsaOrlong

• God Member
An office Catfight - Blonde vs Brunette fight over a job
« on: September 23, 2013, 11:34:10 PM »
(This is a break away from my Amanda series, and may be the start of another series I begin with Christy.  I am not sure where I will end up, so any feedback on this set of girls, or the story in general is more than welcome!)

Christy {alt}    {alt}

Donnie {alt}

Christy and Donnie were awaiting this day for some time now, the girls were about to find out who would be awarded the promotion and both were standing nervously in the hiring manager’s office.  The girl’s looked beautiful standing, watching, and waiting; their heartbeats building in anticipation of the boss’s announcement.  Christy, standing 5’3”, 102 lbs., with long blonde hair, her Centerfold body filling out a skin tight black dress to perfection with her new 34D implants and her tiny 23 inch waist.  Donnie, almost the complete opposite, standing 5’7”, 128lbs, with dark brown hair, and an all natural dancer’s body with perky B cup breasts.  The middle-aged manager was staring at a stack of paper on his desk, and not a sound could be heard in the room other than his exhale of cigar smoke.  After another agonizing few seconds and a few more puffs of stogie, his gaze ever so slowly lifted off the paper stack and upward towards the girls.    A cloud of smoke filled the air as he puffed on his cigar, his eyes starring at Christy’s incredibly curvy frame, then quickly glancing over at Donnie’s long stocking covered legs.  Both girls stunning in their own regard, he kept them waiting for a few more seconds before glancing back down at his notes, and then the girl’s wait was suddenly over as he began talking.  He started out by saying how tough of a decision the company had in making up their mind for the promotion and how hard it was for the executive team to come to an agreement.  He explained that he wished he could pick them both, and he was staring at Donnie when he finished talking, and Christy thought that was a “thanks for coming out" for her.   

The blonde’s jaw almost hit the floor when the man announced that she had been picked for the promotion.  Christy was all smiles and let out a little sigh of happiness upon hearing the good news, but Donnie didn’t seem to take the news so well.  Christy was about to run up and hug the man, just as Donnie slammed a balled fist down on the manager’s desk yelling and voicing her displeasure about the company’s piss-poor choice.  The man only offered his apologies, but Donnie went on and on never taking a breath.  She kept yelling and the manager tried standing up to calm her down while Christy backed up a step to get out of the line of her fire.  Christy swallowed hard when Donnie suddenly spun around and pointed at the blonde “Are you fucking kiddin’???  Look at that incompetent bitch!!! How the fucccckkkk could you tell me that stupid cxnt earned the promotion!!!  That fucking slut slept with you and the other managers…I knew she couldn’t keep her fucking legs shut!” 

Christy was stunned and was at a loss for words, “Donnie, I…I haven’t slept…I didn’t sleep with anyone!” 

The manager laughed, “Donnie, I can assure you that I have never touched Christy.  You can’t go around making accusations like that!” 

Donnie wouldn’t hear of it, the brunette getting in the man’s face, standing eye to eye with him.  “Fuck you, you fucking weasel!  Because I have morals and don’t fuck anything with a pulse to further my career!” She yelled as she drove her finger into the man’s upper chest.  The manager stood there as Donnie went on and on screaming at him while he could only try to calm down the raging brunette.  After almost a minute of yelling and shrieking, Donnie pushed the man with enough force to send him backward and into his desk, almost knocking over the ashtray and its contents.  Just as he lost his balance Donnie spun around and then began yelling at Christy.

“Who did you sleep with you fake titted fucking whore?  Who?  Look at you …you’re a fucking slutty disgrace you tramp!!!  I’m a hard working diligent producer for this company and you are a whore!!! That promotion is mine you slutty fuck!  You walk around the office with your fake floppy tit’s hanging out all the fucking time!”  She yelled at Christy who clearly wanted out of this situation and was backpedaling in her spiky heels.  “You aren’t even smart enough to carry on a conversation, who did you fuck?”

Christy was speechless, fearing for her safety, having never been involved in a physical confrontation of any kind in her life.  “Donnie I never slept with anyone!” she stammered while Donnie began advancing towards her. 

“That’s enough!”  The manager said, slowing Donnie in her tracks.  The man got back in Donnie’s face and yelled, “I don’t want to do this, but Donnie calm down right now or I will have security up here in no time!”   

“That’s enough for me to… I will talk to you later!” Christy said while spinning around and making her way towards the door to leave the man’s office.  Christy quickly slid out the office entering the empty receptionist’s room and began dialing her coworker from the fourth floor, Molly, on her cell phone.  Christy couldn’t believe her good fortune in having earned the promotion, and left her new boss’s office and began making her way through the vacant room.   

Donnie was livid, still yelling at the manager, “That’s enough for me to…I won’t talk to you or work another day for this joke of a company again, you…you two bit fuckin weasel!  I don’t need you…I am going to sue this whole organization from the top down for discrimination!” she yelled, spun around and stormed out the door slamming it shut behind here.  Donnie stood in the empty receptionist room and screamed a few curses and then snarled in rage hearing Christy on her cell phone in the vacant hallway giggling and laughing about the promotion.  Donnie was seeing red as she walked through the outside office door and quietly closed it behind her starring at the blonde who stood only a few feet away and totally unaware of her presence.   

Christy finally realized someone was in the hallway with her and approaching form behind, but it was too late for the tiny blonde.  Donnie sprang forward latching onto the back of Christy’s long hair from behind, “I know you fucked him!  I earned that promotion!” the blonde yelled.  “EIIIHHHH!” Christy shrieked being attacked and caught totally off guard, pain exploded in her scalp while her head was harshly ripped backward by the hair, her cell phone dropping to the ground.  Christy’s eyes flashed open in surprise as her face was suddenly ripped backward and was now pointing straight up at the ceiling, her hair being yanked from behind.  “Admit you fucked him whore!” Donnie shrieked, seething at being snubbed for the job opportunity and now poor Christy was going to pay for it.   Christy floundered awkwardly in her stiletto heels and almost lost her footing as Donnie tightened her grip upon her long locks and violently ripped backward. 

“Myyyyy haiiirrrr!” Christy shrieked as her scalp was ablaze with pain, her arms coming up to her aching head as her upper body was thrust outward. 

“Fuck you dirty little slut…I’ll rip it all out!” Donnie screamed, digging her fingers in tightly and painfully ripping Christy’s free flowing locks backward.  The brunette wildly started pulling her hands back and forth dragging Christy to and fro like a rag doll never giving the stunned blonde beauty a chance to get her bearings.  Donnie shook the blonde around the hallway, wildly pulling and tugging Christy back and forth using her hair to guide her movements. 

“Plllleeeassseee stopp!” Christy whined, tears coating her enchanting brown eyes, the blonde vainly struggled to pry Donnie’s hands from her aching scalp.  Donnie took the screams in stride, and continued jerking back and forth, violently shaking Christy about the empty hallway.  Christy’s eyes were screwed shut in pain, the blonde hunched over at waist level and gasping as she almost tripped over her stiletto heel, struggling to keep her footing in response to the jarring attack.  “Letttttt go!” Christy was in mid-shriek when Donnie suddenly ripped both hands downward sending the stunned blonde crashing to the ground, landing chest first and aching.  Christy was beyond stunned, having no idea what was happening to her, but her head was ablaze with pain and now she found herself on the floor, her sexy legs completely exposed as the front of her dress rode upward over her shapely hips giving glimpses of her sexy thighs. 

“I earned that job…all you did was fuck to get it!” Donnie yelled, stepping forward and driving her pointed shoe tip squarely into the back of Christy’s left thigh.  Christy sat in shock on the ground, her thigh quivering from the kick, and before the blonde could react, Donnie’s foot shot forward again this time slamming squarely into Christy’s spine.   Donnie, who had been in quite a few catfights in her time, never slowed and continued her attack upon the stunned blonde.  The pissed of brunette stepped up and latched onto Christy’s hair, her fingers winding around her long locks and then began pulling upward.  "You fake titted sack of shit!  I can't believe they picked you over me!" Donnie screamed.  Christy shrieked in horror, her hair feeling like it was going to be plucked out by the roots any second, wildly the blonde scrambled off the ground and was forced to endure the hellish pain while she scrambled upward.  Christy’s hands came up, her newly manicured French-tip nails began biting into Donnie’s wrists in an attempt to pry her hair free, but the brunette paid little attention to the minor annoyance.  The brunette continued tugging the blonde right off the ground by the hair and dragged the stumbling beauty painfully up to a standing position. 

“Get off me you bitch!” Christy screamed, but was unable to slow her suddenly bucking body and could only scream out when Donnie began shaking her around the hallway yanking her around by the hair.  “My haiiiirrr!” Christy yelled out, her body driven back and forth painfully while Donnie kept yanking the helpless blonde’s head side to side keeping the blonde hunched over at the waist and stumbling along.  Her ankle twisted painfully, and Christy almost lost her balance but Donnie made sure she didn’t fall to the ground, again pulling backward on her long hair keeping the aching gal on her feet.  Donnie ripped back and forth and poor Christy’s body moved awkwardly in response, like a puppet on strings jerking back and forth with each painful pull.  Donnie yanked left, a shriek filled the air and the blonde was forced to move left, and when Donnie ripped right poor Christy’s head shot right, her feet barely moving in time to keep her standing.  Christy was screaming in pain, the crazed brunette putting her weight into a violent pull and this time the blonde did lose her balance tripping over her heel and landing on all fours on the ground.

“You bitch!” Christy sobbed out in pain, her hands coming up to her burning scalp, for when she lost her balance she also lost a long strand of her hair that Donnie ripped from its roots. 

“Maybe you won’t get the job if you’re bald!” Donnie hissed, holding a thin strand of Christy’s long blonde hair.  Christy’s hands were massaging her scalp, tears coating her eyes, the skintight black dress riding up again exposing her sexy thighs, but the blonde paid no attention instead focused on the pain spreading through her scalp.  Donnie quickly discarded the clump of Christy’s hair and stood over her fallen foe screaming, “See that bitch…that was your fucking hair!  I am going to rip the rest out you blonde slut!”

“Plleasee…leave me alone!” Christy began begging Donnie to stop, one hand holding her burning scalp, the other weekly waving back and forth at Donnie trying to keep her at bay.

“Get up you fucking bitch!  I am going to ruin you!”  Donnie screamed at Christy who was now backpedaling on the ground trying to crawl away.  “Get the fuck up!”  Donnie yelled and watched as Christy actually began to rise to her feet.  Waiting for the blonde to push off the ground, Donnie charged forward lowering her shoulder and slamming her weight squarely into Christy hammering into the blonde full steam.  Christy groaned, her tiny body sent flying backward and crushed against the wall, her stomach catching Donnie’s shoulder full on.  Donnie’s bigger frame sapped the life from the stunned beauty, her weight driving the breath from the blonde sending all the wind shooting from her lungs.   The jarring impact sent Christy right back down to the hallway floor, struggling to find breath and figure out how to get out of this predicament.     

“You slut!” Donnie yelled, and never let up.  The brunette bent forward and straddled Christy’s sprawled out body, and the blonde to dazed to realize what was about to happen to her.  Christy’s eyes went wide, the panicked beauty suddenly bucked and trashed wildly on the ground, but in a matter of seconds Donnie’s knees began pinning the blonde’s arms in place.  Christy shrieked, “Getttt off meeee!” but could do little else and suddenly found her arms tightly held against her torso, the blonde unable to move either arm.  Panic filled Christy, the blonde finally realized her terrible predicament being pinned against the floor with the crazed brunette astride her breasts, and her arms held tightly in place.   “Please…please get off!” Christy was begging and pleading when the first slap cracked into her left cheek, pain exploding in her china doll face.  “That’s my fucking promotion you whore!” Donnie screamed as her right hand came violently down smacking Christy’s other cheek.  Christy’s head shot to the side in response to the stinging slap, while her upper body was held tightly in place against the ground, arms uselessly pinned in place.  Christy’s incredible exposed legs wildly kicked out, giving the empty hallway a great view of her lacey white thong as her dress was now up over her shapely hips.  Christy’s left check took the third smack, her head following the slap sending her face against the ground.   Christy’s lips quivered as her cheeks blazed with pain from the stinging slaps, but she was helpless as Donnie held her in place and wacked away at her face. 

"They aren’t going to want you for this job when I get through with you bitch!!!!" Donnie screamed and was still in attack mode.   Smacks filled the air, the hallway’s walls echoing the stinging blows, left, right, left Donnie’s open handed slaps cascaded down on Christy’s flawless face, a single tear trickling from the blonde’s left eye as she began sobbing in pain.  Christy’s head whipped side to side, the blonde’s cheeks stinging in pain, and pleas for help flew from Christy’s lips, but she was forced to endure the stinging smacks that were slamming into her now tender bright pink cheeks.  “Fuck your beggin’… you skank!” Donnie yelled and continued to wail away at the blonde’s face.  After almost twenty straight slaps, poor Christy’s cheeks were bright red and tears began dribbling out of the sides of her eyes.  Donnie’s hands finally grew tired and sore and the brunette slowly rose off the aching Goddess and stood up taking a few seconds to shake her blistering palms before she reached down and latched onto Christy’s sexy black dress.  Christy was still in shock at what was happening to her, the blonde trying to clear the pain from her stinging cheeks, when she felt Donnie pulling at the neck straps of the dress.   

"How the fuck did you fit your fake floppy tits inside this slutty dress?" Donnie yelled, while she ripped and pulled at the material around Christy’s neck.  Christy was in shock and really scared of what might happen to her as her body was pulled forward and slammed back.  “The whole office is gonna get to see you naked when I’m through!” Donnie yelled, holding the material tightly in place and began yanking the stunned blonde off the ground.  Christy let a few seconds pass before she finally latched onto Donnie’s wrists, digging her nails into Donnie’s flesh to little avail.  Christy was plucked off the ground and dragged onto her feet, while Donnie continued shaking the blonde to and fro by the now stretched dress.  The blonde was tossed back and forth, Christy losing her grip on Donnie’s wrists as her body was being flung about the hallway.  Donnie firmly planted her feet and began to spin Christy around and around, still holding tightly upon the upper portion of the blonde’s dress.  Christy gasped, going around and around, the brunette jerking and tugging until the straps around the blonde’s neck finally ripped.  Simultaneously both straps snapped and Christy was sent flying down to the ground stunned as the material slowly began working its way down her curvy body. 

Christy was on all fours shocked and starring at the floor, her upper dress now hanging loosely from her upper body, “Please leave me alone Donnie!”  Donnie paid no attention to the whimpering blonde, instead stepping forward and slamming a kick square into Christy’s ribs, her pointed shoe tip landing flush with the blonde’s exposed side.  Christy groaned, her body completely spinning in the air and then landing on her back, her right breast spilling out of the confines of the ripped dress.  Christy never noticed her exposed mammary, but her sensitive nipple ever so slowly began to harden, the blonde neglecting to wear a bra today, her dress once provided all the support her breasts needed.   Donnie did however notice Christy’s flawless fake orb, her huge silver dollar sized areola, and the hardening eraser sized nipple.  “You fake titted cxnt!” Donnie hissed, again bending down and latching onto the ripped dress straps, pulling Christy up of the ground and up to a shaky standing position.  Christy was aching and a total mess; her long blonde hair was strewn about her face, her right breast hanging out of the confines of her sexy black dress, and her cheeks bright red from all of the viscous slaps. 

Donnie never let up, the brunette still maintained a tight grip on the top of Christy’s now ruined dress and began ripping it downward.   In one violent and quick pull the brunette smiled, leaving the now stretched and useless material hanging around the blonde’s tight midsection.  Christy could only gasp, both of her large breasts were completely on display, and what a display it was, as neither orb of perfection had a tan line anywhere.  The blonde clearly spent hours in the gym each week, her tight midsection having no traces of excess fat anywhere, her big fake mammaries looking a size to big for her tiny body.  Donnie didn’t slow, again going after what was left of Christy’s dress, tugging it downward and having little trouble pulling the material over Christy’s shapely thighs.  The blonde’s mouth dropped open in shock, the dress settling around her ankles, while her hands were cupping and covering her quivering exposed breasts.  Christy was unsure what to do, and slowly her right arm slid down and grabbed at the material around her feet trying to pull the dress back over her exposed body.  Christy’s heart shaped ass looked incredible when she bent forward, covered in a sexy lacey white thong that barely hid any of her fleshly cheeks.  The blonde was hunching forward fiddling with her dress and Donnie stepped up driving her left knee flying forward slamming flush into the center of Christy’s forehead.  Christy’s eyes instantly glazed over, her forehead exploded in pain and her upper body flew backward sending her crashing down to the ground.  Christy was laying on the ground spread eagle, breasts quivering and the blonde slowly shook her head starring at the ceiling with the remnants of her dress lying around her ankles. 

“Ohhhh how you love to taunt all the guys around the office with these fake fuckin implants!” Donnie hissed.  Grinning evilly, the brunette began reaching down hunching over the aching beauty and slid her hands over Christy’s breasts grabbing as much of the massive melons as she could hold.  “Let’s see how the office likes these fake tits when I get done ruining them!” Donnie yelled. 

Christy gasped when she felt Donnie’s hands clutching her exposed orbs, but suddenly she shrieked in pain as the brunette fiercely dug her talons into her tender flesh.  “My breasssstttss!” Christy wailed the instant Donnie’s fingernails violently tore into her tender tits.  The brunette’s hands could hardly encompass all of Christy’s ample breast flesh in her palms, so Donnie began sliding and kneading the soft flesh while evilly grinding her nails into the meaty orbs hell bent on scratching the fake orbs.  Christy thrashed on her back and shook, wildly kicking at, and missing, Donnie whose fingernails continued raking wildly over the outsides of the blonde’s luscious breasts.  Christy was in a world of pain, and her eyes shot open in fear seeing the brunette’s body lowering herself downward.  Christy knew that if Donnie straddled her again she was done for, and that she had to act fast.  The blonde thrashed her heel up trying to drive the long pointy stiletto tip into Donnie, but her dress prevented her from kicking the brunette full on as the material kept her legs together.  The weak kick did little damage, but it caught Donnie by surprise catching enough of her shin to allow Christy time to spin around on the ground.  Christy found herself free of the breast attack, and the blonde lay on the floor holding her aching and stinging orbs, which were now coated with trail marks from the brunette’s sharp nails. 

Tending to her aching body proved to be a costly mistake for the blonde, as Donnie only took a second to look at her leg and then continued her attack upon on Christy.   “Myyy hairrr!” Christy yelled in surprised pain for Donnie again latched onto her long locks from behind, helping herself to two thick handfuls.  Securing a tight grip, Donnie began dragging the blonde upward, pulling and tugging her up to a standing position.  Christy desperately knew she had to fight back and as she was being pulled upward the blonde’s right hand shot out and grabbed a hold of the top of Donnie’s dress.  Christy wrapped her hand into the material just as Donnie began pulling back on forth on the blonde’s hair.  Christy shrieked, once again finding herself wildly pulled around by her long locks, but the blonde was still desperately holding on to Donnie’s dress stretching the material out.  Donnie continued shaking the blonde back and forth and each time she pushed Christy away, the blonde in turn would tug on the brunette’s dress stretching it more and more.  Donnie slowed in her hair attack on the blonde, realizing her dress was soon going to be ripped clean from her body and flung the blonde forward.  Christy’s eyes went wide in surprise, still hunched over the blonde found herself shooting face first into the hallway wall.  A thud filled the empty hallway, the blonde’s nose taking the jarring impact, then her exquisite body slumped to the ground in a heap. 

Christy had had just enough of a hold upon Donnie’s dress and her momentum caused the upper portion of the dress to stretch completely, allowing Donnie’s all natural breasts to spring out from the confines of her dress.  The brunette paid little attention to being exposed, her perky breasts shaking about her chest as she stared down at Christy.  The blonde laid lifelessly on the ground, left in her sexy white thong and black stiletto heels, her hand holding her aching nose that had slammed into the unforgiving wall.  After a few seconds Christy’s body began curling up in the fetal position and Donnie began walking over to the stunned beauty.  Donnie’s breasts swung wildly about her chest as she charged forward, the brunette slamming a kick square into Christy’s left ass cheek.  The blonde groaned in pain, her meaty flesh jiggling about when a second kick flew forward slamming into her thigh.  Christy began to roll over to defend herself, and Donnie pressed her attack dropping down to her knees.  Donnie’s hands shot forward and clamped down upon Christy’s exposed breasts, causing the blonde to sob out when the brunette’s talons dug into her tender flesh.  “My Gooddd no more!” Christy was pleading and begging, looking for a way out of her predicament.  The blonde’s face contorted in pain as her breasts were painfully squeezed, Christy struggling to get her hands up and into Donnie’s hanging orbs.  Fighting the pain in her aching orbs, the blonde’s hands finally found their intended target and Christy dug her freshly manicured nails into Donnie’s perky breasts. 

“You bitch!” Donnie cried out in response to Christy’s fingers grinding into her exposed orbs.  Due to her position atop the blonde, Donnie clearly had the advantage and kept squeezing her manicured talons into Christy’s breasts.  Christy was plainly taking the worst of the breast war and the blonde finally changed her tactics and wildly began slamming her fists upward into Donnie’s free hanging orbs.  Donnie groaned, her left breast slammed by a hard right cross but the brunette kept squeezing her nails into Christy’s aching orbs.  Donnie winced in pain, her breasts suddenly taking stinging punches, the perky mounds shaking uncontrollably side to side and up and down smashing into each other.  “You dirty bitch!” Donnie screamed and began mashing Christy’s breasts together.  The brunette’s nails were tearing side to side, Donnie wildly raking and scratching her nails into the blonde’s tender melons, now trying to rip her flesh open.  Christy trashed against the ground, her breasts being ravaged painfully, Donnie’s nails feeling like razors upon her tender orbs.  Kicking her heeled feet in pain, Christy continued firing punches desperately thinking of a way to free her breasts from the sick woman who was still perched atop of her. 

Donnie began showing signs of the attack Christy was wagging against her breasts, the brunette's face contorting with pain as Christy’s fists continued slamming home into her hanging orbs.  “You cccunnntttt!” Donnie suddenly shrieked and her head flew back in agony as Christy began twisting her erect nipple.  Donnie wailed in pure pain, Christy’s long nails were ripping into her tender left nipple pinching and grinding the brunette’s rock hard tip between her nails.  The torment went on for a few seconds until Donnie brought her right leg flying forward, driving her kneecap squarely upward slamming into Christy's thong covered crotch. 

“Unnngghhh!” Christy’s mouth hung open as her lower half exploded in pain, her nails immediately releasing Donnie’s nipple.  Tears coated her eyes, and Christy’s hands began feverously trying to massage away the searing pain in her crotch, the blonde rolling up into the fetal position, fighting a pain worse than any she had ever felt in her life.  Donnie took a few seconds to gain her composure, tend to her aching nipple and cup her aching boobs while standing up off of the wounded blonde.  Donnie’s breasts were aching from the punches, and the brunette never took her eyes off of Christy, who was in la la land, laying in the fetal position holding her aching crotch. 

“I’m going to strip you naked and make you scream you slut!” Donnie shrieked with a look of rage painted on her face.  The brunette stomped forward, quickly bent down and with two hands latched onto the sides of Christy’s sexy white sling shot thong.  “Noooooooo!” An ear-piercing shriek filled the air the instant Donnie ripped upward on the stringy material that began tearing into Christy’s already aching crotch.  The sexy white triangle back wedged its way upward higher and higher splitting her heart shaped ass, and like a woman possessed Donnie continued pulling and tugging the material upward with all her might.  “It huuurrrtttssss!” Christy was shrieking in agony, the material stretched and thinned slowly disappearing into her abused crotch.  The blonde’s feet were kicking, her arms flailing in a useless attempt trying to stop Donnie who by now had the top of the thong almost halfway up Christy’s back.  “Plllllasseeee stop!” Christy’s screamed, her crotch on fire, the blonde now pawing at Donnie’s wrists trying to pull her hands from the rapidly thinning throng straps.   

A huge heave upward, and the material was completely stretched to the max, Christy’s sexy thighs clamping together in hopes of somehow easing the horrific pain.  The poor blonde was openly sobbing, begging Donnie to stop, tears streaming down her bright red cheeks leaving black mascara trails in their passing.  Up and down, Donnie’s arms strained, the material easing and contracting painfully but the crazed brunette kept pulling and tugging until the thin straps finally snapped.  Donnie lost her balance and fell backward almost tripping in the process, the brunette completely surprised that the material had ripped that easily.  Christy was lying on her chest, naked save her stiletto heels, sobbing in pain and holding her aching womanhood, which burned with fire.  “This is far from over you fake titted cxnt!” Donnie hissed and Christy suddenly gasped ass he was spun around onto her back.  Laying spread eagle, Christy’s breasts flopped out to either side of her chest, her neatly trimmed pubic mound, shaved in a tiny triangle, and was now displayed.  Before she even thought of defending herself the blonde was being pulled up to her feet by her long locks.  With one hand holding onto Christy’s blonde hair, Donnie’s other hand came flying up and her upper cutting fist slammed into Christy’s right breast.   

The blonde’s implant was flattened against her chest bone, and instantly Christy's knees buckled while her mouth dropped open in pain, her implant felt like it was going to burst.  With one hand in her hair, Donnie began driving the blonde backward and her next punch slammed into Christy’s tight stomach landing just above her belly button.  Christy groaned as her head was slammed back into the wall, and then Donnie stepped up firing punches hammering home into her unprotected breasts.  “Oh Gooooddd!” Christy could only cry out as Donnie’s second punch was a hammering hook that sent her aching right orb blasting about her chest.  A third and a fourth punch exploded into the blonde’s ample bosom and Christy’s head just went lifelessly side-to-side, her hanging breasts shooting about her chest, smashing into one another.  Punches five, six, and seven all slammed home squarely into Christy’s tits before her knees finally gave out and she crumpled to the floor.

Christy was sobbing like a baby, curled up on the ground, hands gingerly cupping her pulsating breasts trying to massage away the aching pain.  Donnie took a few seconds to catch her breath before she again bent down and began straddling the beaten Goddess’s tiny waist.  Christy panicked as she felt her body being pinned in place against the ground, but a horrific right cross blasting across her cheek instantly slowed all signs of fight from the blonde.  “Your fucking face won’t be looking so pretty anytime soon bitch!” Donnie screamed and sent another closed fisted punch slamming into Christy’s face.  Christy's aching cheek took the brunt of the blow and her head whipped to the side, tears trickling from her eyes.  The blonde’s china doll face took the third punch that crushed directly into her right eye socket.  Another sickening thud filled the air as Donnie’s clenched fist hammered down into the blonde’s aching face, this time blasting into her suddenly puffy left cheek.   Christy’s lips quivered, the blonde helpless to stop the punches from the sadistic brunette, again and again her model like face was hammered unmercifully by flying closed fisted punches.  Donnie showed no signs of slowing her attack and was seemingly hell bent on destroying the stunning gals beauty as her fists flew like pistons, slamming into Christy’s cheeks, nose, chin, and eyes.  Thuds filled the air as Christy’s once perfect face was used as a punching bag, every inch of flesh pummeled by stinging shots, and the blonde was helpless to stop the onslaught. 

Donnie’s fists flew up and drove down, again and again blasting away with out showing any signs of slowing, hell bent on ruining the blonde’s stunningly good looks.  The blonde’s head just rolled side to side in response to each punch, her cheeks already purple and swollen from the horrific onslaught.  Try as she might, her arms were uselessly pinned to her body, and she was helpless to stop the pounding.  Donnie’s knuckles thudded down into tender flesh, and Christy's eyes rolled back in her head, the blonde going unconscious.  The blonde’s once stunningly beautiful face was already damaged and swollen beyond belief, both eyes lumped and turning purple, her upper lip split and trickling blood over her pearly white teeth, and her cheeks were puffed up to double their normal size when the attack finally stopped, Donnie clenching and unclenching her now aching knuckles.  Donnie gave Christy no chance to recover again reaching down and grabbing two handfuls of hair, the offering no resistance, a thin trail of blood dribbling down her chin.  Donnie secured a tight grip on the blonde’s hair, reared backward and drove Christy face first directly into the wall.  Christy’s hands were at her sides, and her nose went slamming into the hard plaster wall, helpless to stop the gruesome impact and the blonde’s body dropped to the ground in a heap.  Christy could have been knocked out, her incredible body lay naked and spread eagle on the hallway floor showing no signs of movement, save the slow rise and fall of her chest, blood streaming from her nose, and dripping from her lips. 

Donnie took a few seconds again before she walked forward raised her foot upward then drove her pointy heel right into Christy’s tight stomach.  Christy’s body jerked in response as Donnie evilly began twisting the spiky tip into her flesh, the blonde’s hands scrambling to pry the heel off her aching belly.  Donnie kept it up for a few more seconds before she raised her foot upward and slammed a kick down into Christy’s ribs.  Christy groaned, her body sprawling to the side sending her face down on the carpet, holding her aching ribs, a few drops of blood splattering on the ground.  Donnie bent forward and began slamming punches and slaps into the back of Christy’s head.  Christy lay on the ground, her entire body racked with pain, and suddenly Donnie’s punches began knocking her head side to side.  “That fucking job will be mine you whore!” Donnie yelled as she latched onto Christy’s hair and began grinding Christy’s once flawless face into the carpet.  Christy screamed in agony as her swollen and aching face went side to side being roughly dragged against the carpet.  Back and forth Donnie ripped Christy’s head against the harsh carpet giving the blonde nasty brush burns on the side of her face in the process.  Left and right, Donnie pushed Christy’s tender cheeks against the unforgiving ground for almost a half minute before the brunette changed tactics.  Still holding her hair, Donnie reared back and then drove the blonde’s face flying forward, again her nose meeting the ground, and a sickening crack filled the air.  The floodgates opened instantly and blood began to pour out of both of Christy’s nostrils, her nose swollen and purple, streaming bright red fluid over her chin. 

Donnie stood up and latched onto the blonde’s long locks and began pulling Christy up to her feet again.  Christy was a mess left only in her stiletto heels, her long hair spraying out everywhere, her breasts red and aching, globs of blood dripping down her chin splattering on the mounds, her knees buckling, and her arms limp at her sides.  Donnie’s left hand tightly wound up in Christy’s hair and her right arm flew back and exploded upward into Christy’s tight stomach.  Christy groaned as the wind shot from her body, but Donnie pressed the attack as another fist flew upward this time smashing into her ribs.  The blonde was hunched over at waist level as a jarring left hook smashed into her temple sending her spinning around, but Donnie jerked her back over by her hair hold.  Wrapping her hand tightly in Christy’s hair, Donnie’s free arm went back and a closed fist came flying forward crushing the beautiful blonde’s nose.  A crack was followed by an ear-piercing shriek that filled the air and then the blonde crumpled down to the ground in a heap, heeled feet kicking the ground as her hands did little to stem the fountain of blood flowing from her nose.         

Donnie left the blonde and salvaged what she could of her own dress, sliding it over her breasts, taking a few seconds before she finished adjusting herself, fighting through the aches and pains of her scuffle.  Donnie looked down and still couldn’t believe that bitch got the promotion, and the more she thought about it the madder she got.  Donnie bent forward and grabbed Christy’s discarded black dress quickly running back over to the passed out blonde.   The brunette stood above Christy and began ripping the dress to shreds screaming, “You’ll be leaving here in your birthday suit you slut!”  Donnie pulled and tugged at the once gorgeous dress tearing chunks and bits off of it until she was satisfied that it wouldn’t cover any skin at all.  Donnie quickly grabbed Christy’s cell phone and took a few seconds until she located the icon for the camera.  Zooming in on the naked beaten blonde’s body she snapped a few photo’s, one of her neatly trimmed bush, another of her swollen and bloody face, and then a few over her entire naked body.  Donnie began sending out each photo to every contact that was stored in the phone, and in moments everyone that Christy knew began getting photo’s of the once stunning blonde now broken and bloody lying in a heap. 

Witness - Karsa Orlong

Offline IRISH

• God Member
Re: An office Catfight - Blonde vs Brunette fight over a job
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 03:55:33 AM »
Wow another great tale!  This one was pretty brutal.

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 04:34:40 AM »
This story is unbelievable. I love it!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 09:23:09 AM »
Intensely ferocious & sexy as hell! For reasons of my own, was also identifying with & cheering Donnie on ... she sure fucked up Christy pretty good! GRINS!  ;D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline KarsaOrlong

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 01:39:10 PM »
Thanks for the comments.  As far as upping the brutality, I decided to incorporate some requests I get, yet keep it tailored to my own writing style.  In this case, Christy will escape with some bumps and bruises, but her nose won't be broken, and she will heal quickly, and get back into it.  I have been asked to "kill off" or seriously injure a girl in a story, and in my taste that is just a little to much for me.  I prefer the girls to be able to recover, which is why I don't know if I will do things like a busted open forehead or something that leaves permanent scarring.  But yes, I decided to push the envelope with Christy and may continue to make this series slightly more intense or violent than the Amanda series...only time will tell

Witness - Karsa Orlong

Offline ballz_billy

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2013, 10:57:42 PM »
Excellent as always. A beautiful blonde jobber and incredible description of her getting her sexy ass kicked.  Loved the punching and attacks and I hope to see her in action again.

Looking forward to anther story

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2013, 03:07:25 AM »
I love the brutality as well, and the hair ripping, bloody lip, etc.  I think it is very sexy when a jealous woman wants to destroy everything that makes her rival beautiful.  I love low blows, breast mauling, and hair yanking from the scalp the best.  I also love when a smaller, non curvy woman beats the shit out of a bigger, sexier woman with an hourglass figure. I'm glad you cater to the readers by carrying out our requests. Thank you!

Offline jjj11100

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2013, 02:02:51 PM »
Excellent to see Christy getting her ass kicked in such a convincing way.  I am looking forward to seeing where this goes as she is the perfect blonde to beat down