News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

COMING SOON - RUMBLE ROSES - LADY X AS KIMMY KARSWELL

• 0 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
COMING SOON - RUMBLE ROSES - LADY X AS KIMMY KARSWELL
« on: September 24, 2013, 08:13:22 PM »
With the video game information stored in her head , Lady X Substance , even though she was able to create new Dixe & Reiko replacements , she missed the original Dixie & Reiko she had known for years & decided it was time for her to use her own machine to become human as well as it was time to leave the video game world , so she made a copy of herself without her aquired knowledge , just the game programming  & a command for the vortex programming to be totally erased so there would be no coming back & nobody else leaving since it was not known to anyone else either , her only worry was wether or not she would ever see Dixie or Reiko again & also knew she could not introduce herself as Lady X , so she thought up the name to use as Kimmy Karswell .

With the coast clear , Lady X activated the travel device & with glowing lights & some humming she disappeared as a new Lady X materialized to be used in the game & as the transformation was complete , the new Lady X had no clue as to what had happened & grabbed the travel vortex device & pushed it & in her own little game world wait room , the device was now a simple tv remote control , meanwhile for the original Lady X , she found herself standing in the real world , human , clad in her outfit & unknown to her , the vortex dropped her in the same exact spot it did Reiko & Dixie & it was dark , just like the time Reiko & Dixie became human & after realizing she too was in the real world , she began to move & as soon as she turned the corner , she came oh so close to bumping into a man , the same promoter who discovered Reiko & Dixie outside as he was taking a smoking break even though there was indeed a match taking place inside that very night & very time .

Lady X spoke 1st , " so sorry sir , didn't mean to scare you " " that's ok lovely lady , I wasn't paying attention to where I was going anyway , busy smoking another cigarette , really need to quit " , but they continued to converse & the conversation got to the point where the guy said he ran women's wrestling shows & Lady X responded that she was a wrestler as a matter of fact & could use some work & he gave her a quick look over & told her she was hired , she would have to prove it in the ring of course & would let her wrestle on the next show , but in the meantime , come in with me & watch the rest of the matches , what is your name by the way , Lady X was oh so close to saying Lady X , but she caught herself & muttered out , my name is Kimmy Karswell , I have friends that wrestle also , they names are Didi & Riho , prompting the guy to say " Didi & Riho , funny for you to say that , I have a Didi & Riho who wrestle for me , funny thing , they appeared pretty much where I just met you , dressed to wrestle and I think they are in the ring right now as a matter of fact , the fans love them although I can only use them as jobbers right now " & upon hearing that news Lady X was agog with excitement of entering the human world , a matter of mins & she was employed & thinking she may never find Dixie & Reiko , it was awesome that every now tingly sensation she had in her body told her that the sexy asian & cowgirl described as being in the ring right now were her pals & there would be a very quick reunion by the 3 & Lady X beemed with happiness as she saw a beautiful blonde & sexy asian babe both standing in oppossite corners as their opponents ran in & splashed them in the corners & then gave them simultaneous powerbombs where the ref slapped his hand to the mat , 1-2-3 , Reiko & Dixie were defeated , but the bummer of the lose was quickly forgotten as Kimmy , Riho , & Didi all reconciled in the locker room as the promoter told Didi & Riho he had a sursprise for them , an old friend made her way here & was joining the roster , & that's when an over anxious Lady X jumped into the room yelling " surprise " & as they hugged , the promoter told Riho & Didi they did do another great job tonight & left the 3 for a happy reunion where Lady X told them that she would now be known as Kimmy Karswell . 
You never grow old until you stop being young