News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sultry Submissions

• 4 Replies

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
Sultry Submissions
« on: September 28, 2013, 07:30:09 PM »
My heart is pounding as I walk down the stairs into the crowded room.   It is a typical Spring  day in Asia, hot and sticky, but I am relieved that the basement where we will be fighting is cool.  Actually, almost cold.  I feel my nipples harden as the air conditioning hits me.  The room is filled with boys and girls from my circle of friends, as well as several people I don't know who probably heard about our "girl fight" from their friends.

My best friends whistle and cheer when I enter.  I give my widest, brightest smile, hoping that I can successfully mask how scared I am.  

This is my first time.  I have always been surprised  I am so turned on by the thought of wrestling another girl, but always thought it would be a fantasy I would keep to myself, never to see the light of day other than as Angela27 on a catfight website I love.  Yet here I am, a few days after my 25th birthday, an attractive 5'3" Asian girl standing in a cold and unfamiliar basement dressed in a tee shirt and shorts, preparing to strip down and fight my rival.

While lost in my thoughts, I am suddenly jarred back to reality by the cheers and whistles.  I look up and see the long, toned legs of my "date" for the evening.  Perched on gold stiletto heels, my rival Monica is descending the basement steps.  Monica, always the attention whore, is wearing the tiniest white shorts and a matching top tied to reveal her smooth, flat belly.  Like me, she is Asian and 25 years old.  Monica is slightly taller at 5'6", and roughly the same weight as me at around 105 pounds.  

Monica is admittedly a very stunning girl, one that until yesterday I had always hated just below the surface.  Years of being in overlapping social circles, attending the same schools and competing for attention and the same boys had led to a hidden, but strong, rivalry  that bubbled just beneath the surface.

Yesterday that all changed when we sparred verbally at the party.  I remember flushing with anger at first, then with excitement as a petty verbal dispute suddenly morphed into a three fall submission wrestling challenge from Monica.

Seeing that Monica has finally arrived, I give the crowd a coy smile as I step out of my heels and strip off my shorts and top to reveal a low rise, tiny black bikini.  The shiny bikini fits  a glove, and I blush slightly when I see the guys admiring how it hugs my curvy, tight body.  I look down at my thin, toned legs, wiry arms and taut belly which while ripped has just the slightest amount of body far to make it sexy and feminine.  I hope I am ready for the challenge!

Monica dramatically steps out of her tall, gold stilettos and strips off her shorts and top.  Not one to shy from attention, the little tart has dressed in an incredibly tiny leopard print g-string bikini made of shiny spandex.  She turns to shake her perky, exposed, apple-shaped ass for the crowd.  This pandering has a clear and immediate impact on the guys who begin to cheer wildly.  I so hope to spank Monica's ass until it's raw!

Monica and I face one another.   She stares me directly in the eyes, then looks up and down my body and gives a look of disdain.  

"Surprised you didn't chicken out Angela.  I guess you just WANT to have me kick your ass.  Well, it's a three submission match, but I'm not letting you wimp out if I win the first two."  Monica gives a flirty smile directed more to the crowd than to me.  

My heart is now racing.  "You are big talk Monica.  You'll be screaming out your submissions before you know it," I hiss.

Monica circles me warily,  her tight, shiny g-string and oiled body glistening under the lights.  She gets up so close that our bodies are almost touching and I can feel her hot breath on my face.  We are breast to breast, belly to belly.  Her hand softly touches my ribcage and she slowly runs her hand down my flank, caressing me softly.  My heart is pounding in my chest now, as I am both aroused and on heightened alert that the little tart will take a swing at me.  Suddenly Monica grabs my bikini bottom and snaps it against my hip.  

"You're mine," she whispers in my ear in a husky voice.  The fiery Asian then spins around, places her hands on her hips and struts to her corner.

Pics of me:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 12:58:03 AM by CA Sleeper »

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
Re: Sultry Submissions
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 07:34:48 PM »
A pic of that arrogant tart Monica who I want to spank:
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 07:39:01 PM by CA Sleeper »

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
Sultry Submissions (ROUND 1)
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 09:42:42 PM »
ROUND 1

I keep my eyes on Monica as she stands with her hands on her hips facing me.  My nipples are rock hard, my leg muscles twitch and I can feel my heart pounding wildly.  

Suddenly the bell rings and Monica takes off running at me full speed.  I am stunned for a second too long.  Just as she slams into my belly at a shocking rate of speed I wryly wonder if perhaps leopard print is an apt choice for her skimpy ring gear.  

The wind is violently knocked out of me and I fall to the ground on my back, gasping for breath.  My lungs and belly are rising and falling softly as I struggle to suck in some air.

Monica pounces on my pelvis, straddling me as she slams my head against the floor.  I see spots briefly, marveling at her strength and ruthlessness.

Angela, you got to get back into this I think.  I free one of my hands and give Monica's breast a vicious twist.  Her eyes open wide and she squeals out her protest.  Guess I showed her...

Suddenly her fist slams into my belly ring.  It stings like crazy.  I realize too late that leaving it in was a major rookie mistake.  Monica sees me grimace, smiles widely, and slams a barrage of punches into my tender belly.  Years of ab work and this scrawny little girl nearly has me in tears!  It feels like her punches are going to rip me in two.  

After pummeling me like Manny Pacquiao for what feels like an eternity, she suddenly and inexplicably lets up.  I curl into a ball clutching my wounded belly and fighting back tears.  

As I lay there with my belly throbbing, her feet suddenly slam into my back.  As I arch my back instinctively in response to the seering pain, she grabs me forcefully and places me in a bow and arrow hold.  My back is arched at a crazy angle as her feet press against it, and my belly is quivering while displayed for all to see.  The pain is incredible and Monica laughs sadistically as my back muscles also begin to twitch wildly. After forcing me to twitch and squirm in this exposed and humiliating hold for a couple minutes, Monica asks if I give.

I waffle for a second, then grit my teeth and refuse.  

"Guess you like it rough," Monica snorts.  She abruptly releases the hold and I writhe about on the mat, alternately rubbing my throbbing belly and back.  

Monica again waits until I get a glimmer of hope that she will let me rest before abruptly resuming her assault.  Her fingers grab my silky hair and she yanks me to my feet.  I am on my tippy toes arching my entire body to ease the pressure on my hair.  She smiles smugly and twists my hair, forcing me to spin around and around like a bikini-clad ballerina who is dancing for the crowd.

Some laugh, some look embarrassed for me and some look turned on.  I am blinking back tears, humiliated that Monica is parading me around like a puppet.  

She suddenly places me in a standing abdominal stretch, adding lateral twisting to the litany of pains afflicting my tender stomach.  I swing at her belly, raking her flesh before driving my nail into her bellybutton.  She squeaks "bitch!" briefly, then ratchets up the pressure on the abdominal stretch.  I am at an awkward angle and relent when I realize that I can't get proper leverage to punish her navel severely enough to warrant the retaliatory ratcheting up of the abdominal stretch hold.  She brings me to my knees, then forces me face first onto the mat.

I lie face down before realizing a second too late that she is squatting down behind me and putting me in a camel clutch.  Monica grabs under my chin and violently twists my head up and back, applying pressure to my already tender back.

Monica laughs, "I see you have a tiny bit of fight left in you little Angie...I can beat that out of you pretty quick."  

The vixen continues to increase the pressure on the hold, and I am surprised by my own plaintive cries.  She jerks and twists and all I can do is kick my legs up and down and claw weakly at her knees.  

Seeing my thrashing legs, Monica mocks me. "Throwing a little tantrum Angie?  Crying won't help you.  You give?"

I hiss, "No, never!"

Monica continues to ratchet down on the hold as I sob in pain, my eyes cloudy with tears.

"You give now you stubborn bitch?"

"NO!"

Monica then reaches her free hand down and twists my breast as she jerks my head back as far as it reaches.

The pain overwhelms me.

"I give.  I GIVE!"  

Monica keeps up the pressure for several seconds after I submit, taking every advantage.  

Finally she stands up and plants her foot on my ass as I lay face down and sobbing.  I see her reflected in a mirror, flexing proudly.  I try to hide my face in the mat, but she grabs my cheeks and shows everyone that I am crying.

I shake free and bury my face in the mat.  I wonder if I can turn thus around or if I am just too badly outmatched...

« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 09:47:32 PM by CA Sleeper »

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 08:43:58 AM »
Hmmm, quite sensual & sweetly erotic!  ;) :)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline zhenghan

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2013, 01:40:15 AM »
A very humiliated defeat. Very sexy I like it.  :)