Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
October 24, 2014, 05:24:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: catfights in movies or tv  (Read 3830 times)
simplyme
God Member

I love catfights!

« on: July 01, 2009, 01:24:11 PM »

what are anyones favorite fights  from movies or tv

the gypsy fight in james bond{from russia with love}

and destry rides again

and the american tv show "fantasy island"had several good fights
DAN THE MAN
God Member

I love to hear The word..." CATFIGHT !!"

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 04:25:57 AM »

What are my favorite catfights in the movies, and tv? Well let's see..
(in no particular order)...

The gypsie fight in From Russia With Love
Destry
1 Million Years BC ( Raquel W.)
Kansas City Bomber ( a night time outdoor rolling fight, again w/Raquel W.)
Catfights from various motorcycle movies from the 60s,70s.
A made for tv movie...Desperate Women.
The Jerry Springer Show
Some low budgeted movies with Cave Women Catfights.
Several catfights from soaps ( General Hospital, Days Of Our Lives, The Bold And The Beautiful )  (They don't catfight on soaps anymore.)
Dynastry (especially the art studio catfight.)
An Italian Western hairpulling, scratching, cloths ripping catfight between
                                        Sophia Loren, and Bridget Bardot. (very hot.)
A Gunsmoke tv movie ( after the series ended) between Matt Dillon's
                              daugher, and an indian girl.
Thor And The Amazon Women.
Cruel Swamp.
The Fall Guy. (Heather Thomas)
Tales FromThe Crypt ( A good, girl fistfight.)

I know that there are more, but I can't think of them rigt now.

I didn't watch Fantasy Island a whole lot...it sounds like I missed several catfights. Can you tell me about some of them???

simplyme
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 05:01:37 AM »

fantasy island was a science fiction tv series that is no longer made,but you can still find clips on the internet

some of the fights

1- a remake of the famous 1=million bc catfight{ this one involved phyllis davis who had huge tits;;fight was short but good}

2-  was about a puppeter   who's puppet came alive  and she had to fight it,sounds silly but actually pretty good

3- the best { man had a fantasy of two godesses  competing for him,,they get into a short but good fight
simplyme
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009, 05:26:48 AM »

oh i posted some new pictures of my celebrity catfight between alley and ashlynn with subtitles
fantasyman
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 03:25:01 PM »

Dantheman, do you have a favorite fight from General Hospital? I loved Carly vs. Sam, and years ago, Bobbi beat up Jenny. Also Courtney beat up Faith a couple times and she also kicked some bad guys' butts a few times too. It is time for GH to do a few more catfights. They do it well.
DAN THE MAN
God Member

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2009, 09:13:38 AM »

To be perfectly honest with you, Carly's fight with Sam (which I loved,) is the only one that I can remember.
Hey fantasyman...are there any other catfights on my list that you liked ?
fantasyman
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2009, 11:24:25 PM »

Yes Dan, I also like any fight involving Heather Thomas. I also like fights on Dynasty and Jerry Springer. As for the rest, they must be before my time. I don't recognize the names.
DAN THE MAN
God Member

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2009, 08:50:50 AM »

Oh fuck yes...Heather Thomas was one sexy babe. There was a movie where she and this girl on a motorcycle got into a catfight/fistfight...damn was that sexy !!! And one fight I remember from The Fall Guy that she got into was fantastic. I lovethe openning of the show, when she came through those swingng doors wearing that little bikini, and you could see her pussy mound pressed against her bikini bottoms. Damn that was fucking sexy !!!

I love the fights on Jerry Springer. I just wish they would let the girls fight. just when they get each other on the floor, and start to tangle
legs, the security breaks them up !!!  I hate that..especaily when their showing panties !!!  Damn, some of those woman really get into some intense hairpulling contests, don't they ? I love hairpulling in catfights !!!
specialagent00420
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2009, 07:21:36 AM »

days
in
the valley

npom

Love one-sided matches between mature women

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2009, 03:26:24 AM »

I love all the ones that have been mentioned.  I think One Million Years BC was the first one I saw on TV.
There's one I saw in the last few years that I really liked.  It was in a movie called "8 Women" (that's the American title, French title is "8 Femmes") and it involved Catherine Deneuve (looking more buxom in later age) and a very sexy Fanny Ardant.  It doesn't last long and Fanny pretty easily pins Catherine.  Anyone else see it?
DAN THE MAN
God Member

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2009, 04:13:40 AM »

No...I've never seen it, but I wish I would have.  bet it was interesting even being short.
Pages: [1]

Jump to: