News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...

• 580 Replies

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
Re: Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2013, 09:24:44 PM »
Well..I'm never for senseless violence.....only the gratuitous kind :P

Which is why I expect to get cold cocked at any moment :)

Anyway...lets do lunch sometime.....I'll buy :)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 09:27:23 PM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Ashley Not Golden

• God Member
  • I love to create rivalries
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2013, 11:15:35 PM »
Well..I'm never for senseless violence.....only the gratuitous kind :P

Which is why I expect to get cold cocked at any moment :)

Anyway...lets do lunch sometime.....I'll buy :)

You know what I haven't had forever?  Thai!!!  Love it.  I know just the place.   To anyone reading this, still feel free to attack Michelle, but we are definitely eating Thai!!
Looking forward to meeting like minded girls preferably girls that have one profile.  When reaching out please be respectful and we can see if we can connect.    Wrestling is so fun and can be a fun writing experience for both of us.

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2013, 11:43:32 PM »
Thai food is great.....

I was gonna say sushi....cause that usually guarantees people will stay away from me....lessening my chances of being attacked :)

Although any and all attacks will be welcomed and accepted in the spirit they are given :P
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2013, 11:47:59 PM »
I'd tap Michelle on the shoulder, wait for her to turn around and challenge her to some bare knuckle boxing.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2013, 12:26:55 AM »
*turns around....my dark eyes widening just a bit...smiling shyly.....and simply saying....."I accept".....*

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2013, 12:30:38 AM »
*turns around....my dark eyes widening just a bit...smiling shyly.....and simply saying....."I accept".....*

Punching Michelle in the back and turning and running as fast as possible while yelling, "Don't make lunch plans then cancel them!!!" as I sprint fast!
Looking forward to meeting like minded girls preferably girls that have one profile.  When reaching out please be respectful and we can see if we can connect.    Wrestling is so fun and can be a fun writing experience for both of us.

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2013, 01:15:46 AM »

Punching Michelle in the back and turning and running as fast as possible while yelling, "Don't make lunch plans then cancel them!!!" as I sprint fast!

*Sees Ashley going running towards me, and I stick out my arm to clothesline her right at her neck*

Hits a top rope moonsault on the standing Wrestlerjunkee and pins him in a reverse face sit ;D ;D ;D ;D

Coming up behind Eva as she gets done facesitting Junkee.  I pick her up and slip my left leg around her right, then bend thru and snake my body up under her left arm, then bringing my right leg up and over her neck and head in an Octopus Ab stretch til she screams her submission!!!   ;D

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2013, 01:29:38 AM »
Not quite what i had in mind but what do ya do huh ....

Sneaks up behin.... Ahh fuck it if the rrealms of fantasy, sushi and Thai have been opened i pick up my cricket bat and SWIIIIIINNNNGGGGGS Like a PROPER sport with a Bat is played (I actually hate cricket tbh but anything to poke at an american sport is fun by me) Slamming the broad side of the bat up into wrestlerjunkees JUNK

Ooopsie did i forget to say it was a no rules nhb weapos allowed fight ? My bad....

Offline Angelic Coleen

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2013, 01:36:06 AM »
Not quite what i had in mind but what do ya do huh ....

Sneaks up behin.... Ahh fuck it if the rrealms of fantasy, sushi and Thai have been opened i pick up my cricket bat and SWIIIIIINNNNGGGGGS Like a PROPER sport with a Bat is played (I actually hate cricket tbh but anything to poke at an american sport is fun by me) Slamming the broad side of the bat up into wrestlerjunkees JUNK

Ooopsie did i forget to say it was a no rules nhb weapos allowed fight ? My bad....

Steps up behind Karly, holding a little device in my right hand, flipping it around in my hand. After you rocked Junkee in the Junk, I grab your left shoulder with my left and give you a hard pull to turn you. "NHB weapons allowed? Nice!" Then putting the taser in my right hand to work, zapping the left side of your neck with a grin across my lips
Bow to the Queen of the Camel Clutch! Or better...bend for her

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2013, 01:41:34 AM »
*Thrashes... Giggles...Dribbles and spasms...

But....buzzzzz...Junkee.....buzzzzzz ....is....buzzzz.....big.....buzzzz....enough......buzzzz...and.....buzzzzz.....ugly.....buzzzzzz....enough.....buzzzzz.....to.....buzzzzz.....fight.......buzzzz.....his.....buzzzzzz......own.....buzzzzzz......battles....buzzzzz....why......buzzzzzzz......cant.......buzzzzzzzz.....we.......buzzzzzz.......be.....buzzzzzzz......friends.......buzzzzzz......Coleen?......buzzzzzzzzz

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2013, 01:46:59 AM »
Awwwww NHB and weapons allowed does not mean you can bring your mum into it sweetie.

Mummy Coleen yor boy is doing fine by himself ok :D

Offline Angelic Coleen

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2013, 02:08:43 AM »
"Alright, Karly. I'll help you this time! I'm so NOT anyone's Mummy, okay?" Stepping over Evangelina's body after the Crossbody, as she's still across Karly. Sitting on Eva's back, pulling her arms up over my thighs and applying a Camel Clutch while she's still on top of Karly. "Alright, this should make ya happy down there!"  ;D
Bow to the Queen of the Camel Clutch! Or better...bend for her

Offline Gaelle

• God Member
  • I'm the one in red of course *winks*
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2013, 10:03:24 AM »
After Coleen is smothered out cold, I take Katie on in an erotic  pro match and  finish her with a tight headscissor while my hand is teasing her breasts.
Lady Gaelle

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2013, 11:59:26 PM »
Guys,  I think  some of you are  getting this way  off  the intended purpose.   Read Karly's  original.  This has the possibilities  of being something special.
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2013, 10:27:40 PM »
Allright, so let's get the ball rolling again I guess!! Lauren...hmmm...I don't really know you, but anyways...I'd take you on in a Submission match in a wrestling ring.
And I can figure out how the match would go!! I'd be a little careless cause I don't know her...thinking she can't be too dangerous. I might end up in trouble! Trapped in maybe....a Boston Crab. But of course, I'd escape. Making my way to the ropes and force the break.
Then, with me all focused, she wouldn't stand a chance. And Lauren would end up trapped between my thighs in a tight Triangle Choke in the middle of the ring, where the choices are tap or nap  ;D