News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...

• 580 Replies

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Re: Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...
« Reply #165 on: February 07, 2017, 05:24:15 PM »
Well this escalated quickly.  I see all these women going after this Bane character and I'm wondering just who did he piss off.  Sadie's probably going to need some help, so I slide into the ring to see what I can do to help her.

She's just finishing up a piece of fish when I tap her on the shoulder.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #166 on: February 07, 2017, 06:23:33 PM »
I underestimated how recovered Carrie is. As I drive to her, she dodges me and I ram shoulder first into the metal post. I let out an angry growl and pull myself from the corner and stand.

"Is that the best you have Carrie? Come here and lets try again."

I keep my back to the corner. Now at least all my enemies are facing me.  I await their next move.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #167 on: February 07, 2017, 06:54:42 PM »
"Thanks, sugah!" I purr at Carrie as she comes over to me and unties me. Upon setting me free, I collapse onto my hands and knees over the canvas, rubbing my arms to get the blood flowing in them again. I look around and see the rest of us gals regrouping, Carrie's set Eva down from the Tree of Woe and Sadie's collected herself whilst wielding a -- cast iron pan?? Well, I guess that works..

I turn my wary gaze over to Bane who's standing by his lonesome all the way on the other end of the ring. I narrow my eyes and slowly rise to my feet, hands clenching into fists. Outta all the gals I'm the least banged up, having spent the last lil' while I was tied up in the ropes. The effects of that cheap elbow Bane struck me with while I was bound have already faded. I figure I'm in the best shape to strike first, but Sadie beats me to it -- she rushes Bane, and tries to strike him with her pan, but misses his leg completely as Bane bolts forward and rushes toward Carrie! I watch as Bane goes for a spear on Carrie, only to go headfirst into the corner as the gal is rather nimble and leaps outta the way at the very last second! I smirk as I watch Bane's shoulder slam HARD into the metal post, but a moment later he's pulling himself up and standing up to face us again.

As soon as he stands at full height with his back to the corner, I bolt into action! Running forward, I sprint right at "The Punisher" and just as I close in, I whip my right leg up, trying to smash his masked face in with my right boot!

"This is for tying me up, ya big bastard!"

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #168 on: February 07, 2017, 07:14:28 PM »
I see the wily veteran is the first to answer my challenge. She still is in that impossibly tight dress with the skirt around her hips and so I'm looking at her as she dashes in.  I see her hips twist so I'm expecting a kick and she does not disappoint.  

She sends her right leg up at me and I catch it against my shoulder, leaving her hopping on one foot for a moment.

I let my hand trail down her calf
her thigh
her panties

Now grabbing the side of her dress and with a backwards heave, launching her up and over my head with a flip, and sending her back first into the corner.

My right hand is flexing as I feel a little twinge in that shoulder. But I stand tall.

"Who's next!?!" I growl.

But that question had already been answered by Carrie who I unintentionally avoided when I stepped back to toss Tiffany over my head. I see her hit the ropes as she missed her chance and I quickly grab her by her hair and jerk her to her feet, facing away from me.

My hands join next at her belly button and I yank her up into the air as my biceps grind into her ribs and I lock in a nasty reverse bearhug.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #169 on: February 07, 2017, 07:29:21 PM »
Sadie is calculating. I see that. She gives me a look I remember all too well. "Fuck, she's going to do something stupid." I sigh and my shoulders slump just a little as I wait for her to clue me in on what she's going to do. Annnnnnnnnd she tosses me a piece of fish. It's ok. Tastes like something that died in the bayou then got voodoo resurrected and then died again and then was cooked by a Lakota wise woman bringing the flavor into something more palatable. (Still with me? Good.)

I see Sadie move and instead of going after cosplay man, she hits Carmen with the frying pan.  I chuckle. We're going to be bad.  I sneak up behind Eva and grab the waistband of her bikini bottoms. I pull her back towards me, feeling that ass smack my face a little as I get hold of her and lift her into the air and drop her down quickly onto my knee in a nasty Old School Atomic Drop.

"So we're helping the monster now? Or just settling old debts?"

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #170 on: February 07, 2017, 07:36:42 PM »
Ugh! No! My Helluva Kick missed! And now my right calf rests on Bane's shoulder.. this ain't good at all!

My legs form a perfect right angle it seems and I'm hopping around awkwardly on one foot as Bane holds my other leg over his shoulder. Then his hand starts to trail down my leg. My eyes widen, and I shudder, a deep blush warming my cheeks as I feel his hand grasping at my exposed panties. That's when I feel his other hand grabbing at my skimpy dress and in a split-instance, I'm THROWN over his head! I let out a squeal as I'm flipped over the masked giant and go COLLIDING into the turnbuckles! My buxom, muscled figure BOUNCES off the corner pads and I crash into the canvas in a heap! Groaning, I roll away from Bane as he seems to be occupied with another gal. My back's starting to ache, but I manage to crawl along the edge of the ring, away from Bane. I just need a few moments to catch my breath, then I'll get right back in it. I find myself on the other side of the ring when I look up just in time to see Sadie swinging her damn pan into Carmen's back! What in the world!?

I stagger to my feet, stumble in behind her and grab her wrist. I spin her around to face me while gasping "kiddo, what in the HELL do ya think you're doing!?"

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #171 on: February 07, 2017, 09:34:11 PM »

Looking at the action going on in the ring by the monitor of the corridor.
I giggle and see many faces that I know all inside on the ring.

"OK Emily, time to get your ass in the action"

I get up from the bench in a pair of black, a white top with purple trims and purple boots.
I run down through the ramp and push myself inside the ring, sliding under the bottom rope.
I get up, not sure who to pick as my first victim.
Then I see Tiffany and Sadie going face to face, the temptation is too big and although both of them are my enemies, I decide to go along with my old rival Sadie.
I sneak behind Tiffany and lift my hands and slide my arms under her armpits trying to lock her up in a standing full Nelson hold to  trap her arms for good and smile at Sadie from over Tiffany's shoulder.

"Hey you..long time we don't have a drink together..tequila?"

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #172 on: February 07, 2017, 10:20:11 PM »
I keep up the squeeze even as I feel Carrie's naked flesh against my arms. Her ribs are bending and her legs flailing. I keep up the pressure.

She reaches back with her hands and tries to thumb my eyes. I hang on just a moment more. But even a monster has to see. Before she inflicts too much damage, I pop my hips again in a move she should be familiar with.

She goes flying over my head as I bend back and drop her head, neck and shoulders down hard with another German Suplex.

"Nice try."

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #173 on: February 07, 2017, 11:50:20 PM »
As I glare down at Sadie, expecting an answer from her, I'm suddenly grabbed from behind! My mystery attacker slips in close behind me and hooks her arms beneath mine, raising em' up above my head, and I feel her fingers interlocking behind my neck. I'm wrapped up tight in a firm Full Nelson, and I yelp loudly as my attacker pushes down on the back of my neck, causing me to stare directly at the floor. I growl quietly as a burning tension begins to build in my neck and shoulders as my attacker keeps me locked up in this hold, and I wiggle my hips and twist about in her arms in an attempt to escape. She keeps me wrapped up tight though, cinching the hold a notch tighter to calm my struggles down. Flustered, I sigh heavily, and stand against her, practically presented for Sadie now.

Just who is this gal.. I think to myself, just as I hear a soft voice by my ear voice call out to Sadie. I recognize that voice!

A sense of dread sinks in deep as I KNOW I'm in trouble now! Emily has seemingly popped up outta nowhere, and now she's working alongside Sadie? Just taking on ONE of these gals is tough as it is -- both of em' coming at me is practically suicide! I grit my teeth as Emily grips me a lil' tighter, offering me up for Sadie to do whatever she wants with me. I can barely budge or get much leverage -- Emily has the hold cinched in tight. I'm helpless in their hands. But still defiant. I glare at Sadie hotly as she looks at me all stretched out for her, and I growl "needed some help to take me, sugah? Do your worst.." I pucker my lips and blow her a kiss. Unfazed, Sadie lifts her pan high above my head and I brace for one hell of a headache that'll surely greet me when I come to when--

"UGGH!"

I glance up, and see Sadie has been taken down! For the moment, Em and I just stand there, with her gripping my arms and pressing her lovely body up against my back. Acting quickly, I bring up my left boot and bring it down HARD onto Emily's foot! As she squeals behind me, I reach up behind my head and grab a handful of her thick dark hair. Snatching it tightly in my fingers, I YANK down my arm and bend over simultaneous -- my round, shapely butt slamming upward into Emily's tummy, causing her to rise off the mat and lean completely over my back! Still clutching her hair, I RIP on her mane yet again, managing to flip her over my back with a snap "hairmare" takeover! Emily lands on her lower back, rolling into a seated position on the canvas, and I BOLT into action. I dash around beside her, SLAPPING her upper back with a HARD open-palm smack! Then, without wasting a second, I SNAP my left boot forward, kicking her right in the upper chest to flatten her out on the mat! I reach down and grab her hair again, I pull her head up off the mat and get in close to her ear.

"Always a pleasure to see ya, sweetheart," I hiss, "now, ya just keep that pretty ass of yours down, Mama Tiffy will be back to deal with ya in a minute.."

I plant a kiss to her temple and SLAM her head down onto the canvas again before I straighten myself up. I turn to "SANDIE", who's already mounted her new attacker and is pummelling her violently in the face! I rush over behind her, catch her wrist from behind before it can deliver another punch, and twist it tightly behind her back while I wrap my free arm around her throat! YANKING Sadie up off Georgina, I pull her back a couple of steps, making my way to the ropes.

"Maybe I oughta tie your crazy ass up for a lil' bit, sugah!" I hiss in her ear as I tighten the hammerlock/sleeper hold on her struggling, wiggling body!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 11:54:13 PM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #174 on: February 08, 2017, 12:47:45 AM »

I smile over Tiffany's shoulder at Sadie and I recognize that look in her face. We know each other since long time, I'm like a open book for her, she knows I've something in mind but she can't tell what.
Then she is threw away by a new fighter that came in out of nowhere, like I did only few moments ago.

It's a moment, distracted by how Sadie is thrown away, I lose grip on Tiffany's arms and she uses her power to take me down in a hairmare "Uggggghh" I emit a loud groan, that certainly wasn't the plan I had in mind for this.
The buxom blonde veteran is a fury, a blow on my back, then on my chest, flattening me down on my back.
I can feel her warm lips on my temple as her voice fills my mind for a moment. causing a shiver inside of me.
But the moment is broken soon as she slam my head down.

"AAAAGGGGGHH" I lunge my hands on my head, clutching the back of my head with both of my hands as my feet drumming down against the mat.
I roll to my side look over as Tiffany now grabs on Sadie from behind to drag her to the ropes.

"Old cow..." I hiss with anger filling my eyes now. My left hand slaps the mat as I push myself up, not wanting to forget what just happened and I focus on Tiffany's back.
My left hand grabs on her blonde hair, my fingers twist as I tug her back, forcing her to release the hold on Sadie and while I pull her backward I lift my knee in a single movement and plant it against the middle of her muscular back.
Once, twice, three times.

"A minute? I couldn't wait for a long minute..Tiffy.." I growl out and without further hesitation I push myself and my rival toward the ropes to push her head over the top rope and use both hands on her head to make sure her neck is against the top rope, wanting to choke her for good as my teeth clench.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #175 on: February 08, 2017, 04:38:30 AM »
Fucking bitch Sadie slams me in my back with a frying pan as I fall to the floor.

Me:  WHAT THE FUCK!!! What happened to us working together?

I slowly push myself off of the mat when I see Sadie distracted by Emily and Tiffany as she holds the pan to her side.  Once on my feet, I walk up next to her with two hands and grab the frying pan from the pan end and jerk it out of Sadie's hand

Me:  Thanks!!!

I head towards Red, who has just given the Cuban an atomic drop and raise the pan over my head as I come up from behind him.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #176 on: February 08, 2017, 09:31:29 PM »
I feel a satisfying smack of Cuban booty hitting my knee and watch Eva stumble on into the corner. I go to turn and find Sadie when I notice movement.  I shift in time to see Carmen coming at me with a frying pan. Geez these fighters and their weapons.  I reach up to grab Carmen's arms with my hands and drop back, extending my leg so my boot goes in her belly and I monkey flip her in the air towards Eva.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #177 on: February 09, 2017, 04:41:33 AM »
No good Red atomic dropping the Cuban and finding any reason to grab Eva's big ass.  I run at him with my frying pan hoping to smash his huge red masked head with it, when he monkey flips me towards Eva.  I hit the corner upside down, probably would have wound up in the tree of ho if it wasn't for the Cuban's big ass being on top of the turnbuckle as it is.  I bounce off of it, but as I try to right myself in air, the frying pan I am holding slams hard into her big ass with a loud smack.  She squeals as I fall to the mat still holding the pan in my hand.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #178 on: February 09, 2017, 07:19:54 PM »
I pop up to see what has become of Carmen and I see her on the mat, Eva in another tree of woe, and Carrie trapped under Carmen. I kick Carmen out of the way. Then I pull Carrie up and grab her arm. I look like I'm going to Irish whip her to the opposite corner, but I spin all the way around and toss her face first towards Eva.

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #179 on: February 10, 2017, 04:21:10 PM »
Chaos reigns. And I love it.  Only in times like these when there is no order, there is no law can one truly find the true character of other people.

It seems as if the agent of this particular chaos is Sandie or was it Sadie? The tiny terror deciding to shift the fight from all vs me to a free for all.  I relish the opportunity to take part in such pandemonium.

I take note of another masked wrestler. I keep an eye on him should he decide to be more than just Sadie's sidekick. Sidekicks are so predictable. I may have to take care of him before resuming my dance with the southern ball of fury.

For now tho, I grab hold of Carrie as she is lying beneath Evangelina and I pull her to her feet. "You never seem to learn do you?"

I turn her so she faces away from me.
I thrust my left arm between her legs.
My right arm snakes around her head, grabbing her chin.
With relative ease, I lift Carrie and mount her on my broad shoulders and catch her in a Torture Rack. 

I crank up the pressure by pulling forcefully down on her neck and thigh, all the while keeping a wary eye out on the many fighters who have joined the fray.