News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...

• 580 Replies

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
Re: Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...
« Reply #180 on: February 10, 2017, 05:09:42 PM »
One minute I'm grappling with Sadie, keeping her in a tight hold while dragging her over to the ropes. The next, I'm being kneed repeatedly in the back, getting my hair yanked and pulled, and now I'M being dragged to the ropes instead! All from that bitch Emily whom I thought I had put down -- looks like she's just ACHING for some more Platinum Punishment!

"AAHKK!"

Right now though, she's doing the punishing as she's got her hands pushing down over the back of my head and is shoving me throat-first over the top rope! The bitch is trying to choke me out! Well, that ain't gonna happen!

Balling my left hand into a fist and clenching my teeth, I wait until Em presses her sexy lil' body up against my back, to get more leverage in her attempt to choke me. Once I feel her pushing on me from behind, I THRUST my left elbow back into her tummy as hard as I can! Hearing her GASP loudly over my shoulder tells me my elbow shot landed flush, and her grip on my head loosens considerably. I push my head back from this point while Emily is doubled over behind me, gasping for air and rubbing my sore throat. Acting quickly while Em is still hurt, I turn around, grab a handful of her dark hair, and push her back a few steps. I then SPIN around, whipping her into the ropes -- she bounces off of em', running toward me. I brace for a collision, holding my hands out and catching her just under her armpits as she charges forward. In one smooth, fluid motion, I lift her up, and she catches an astounding amount of airtime in front of me! As she falls back to the canvas, her legs drape over my shoulders, and I quickly grab her thighs and SNAP forward, POWERBOMBING her into the canvas!

I stand back after Pop-Up Powerbombing the vixen, licking my lips as I survey my handiwork. An idea twitches in my mind and I saunter around the stunned Emily, sliding out of the ring and taking a glance under the apron. I pull out a long coil of white rope and I quickly slide into the ring. Standing over Emily now, I intended on using the ropes on her, but outta the corner of my eye I spot Bane in the center of the ring now, clutching Carrie over his shoulders. He's got her in a Torture Rack and is REALLY stretching her out! Furrowing my brow, I RACE over to Bane, ropes in hand, and send a running BOOT to his masked face! This time, I hit my target, and he staggers back, though impressively he continues to hold his ground. With Carrie still draped over his shoulders. His grip on her has loosened, and I reach up quickly and grab her arm, yanking her off his shoulders. She crumbles awkwardly to the canvas but at least she's outta harm's way. Without missing a beat, I swivel around Bane and hop up onto his back. My breasts press down over his upper back and my fishnet-clad legs cling to his sides as I take the ropes in my hands and wrap em' around his neck!

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #181 on: February 10, 2017, 06:38:49 PM »
I keep up the pressure on Carrie's beaten body when I watch one blonde powerbombing another. I lose sight of the attacker as my eyes scan the ring. Then I sense motion and I turn just in time to see a nasty boot come flying at me.

I get hit solidly, but I refuse to drop. My grip on Carrie becomes precarious and Tiffany is able to wrench her free. Then like quicksilver she's up and on my back, wrapping a rope around my neck.

I can feel her plump breasts on my upper back and her fishnet thighs rubbing on my sides. The rope is threatening to drop me tho.  I do not panic and take stock of where I am in the ring.

I grab the rope as best I can with my hands.  I shift over a bit to my right. Then I drive the both of us backwards into the corner where Evangelina is hanging upside down.

I hear that familiar smack of flesh against flesh as Tiffany is sandwiched between myself and Evangelina.
While it seems her grip on me has slackened, I reach back for that hair she is so proud of and bend forward, yanking her off of my back and over onto her ass on the mat.

I still have a grip on the rope and I quickly snatch her hands and start binding her wrists together with her own rope.

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #182 on: February 10, 2017, 07:23:52 PM »

Tiffany slams her elbow back to my ribs..once..twice..forcing me to groan and gasp behind her hard blows. I lose grip on her head and before I know I'm whipped to the other side of the ropes. I turn in time to rebound back against her. I don't have time to counter when she grabs on my body and arms and she lifts up over her shoulders.

"No..no.." I gasp and protest but I can't do anything as she uses her wrestling experience to slam me down in a huge powerbomb.

"Uggggggggh" I groan as I'm crushed down and I lay flat there, trying to realize where I am.
THE blonde vixen has me now and she gets outside of the ring to grab something..
I moan and groan, turning to my side and rub on my lower back, looking up in horror as I realize that she wants to tie me with the ropes.
But then she looks away "silly bitch.." I hiss through clenched teeth.
I have time to recover and regroup, curling my legs and get up on my feet, rubbing some on my back as I see all the people in the ring.
I notice that Bane slams Tiffany's body down and he is about to tie her wrists.
I lick my lips and glance at him with a wicked smile, so wanting to make the blonde bitch get some payback as I move into her and lunge my right leg forward to slam a nasty soccer kick to her big breasts which is so proud of to weaken her and let bane finishes his work on her wrists

Offline rogueneitor

• God Member
  • Amateur ciberfighter and drawer
    • My devianart
« Reply #183 on: February 10, 2017, 09:01:05 PM »
I see Bane Punishing Eva and Tiffany and I run for reach Bane's head with my arms. Jumping I climbe his back and traps Bane's head with her arms in a try of a sleeper hold.

- Ok guy... go away of the corner slowly, I like see the ladies fighting not being smashed.

I squeeze using all my strength for make sleep the big bully and give enough time to the ladies for recover and start to struggle.

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #184 on: February 10, 2017, 09:08:48 PM »
Just as I get Tiffany's wrists bound, some little gnat decides to butt in. I don't know where he came from, but he is going to have to learn his lesson.  Trying to trap me in a sleeper with his strength?

I grab him by his head and in a similar move as before, I toss him over towards the mat. Except Tiffany's there. And she gets her perky breasts mashed by this guy's butt. I then grab him by his head again and throw him towards the ropes, up and out over the top and down to the floor.

"Pick another dance partner. My card is full."

Offline rogueneitor

• God Member
    • My devianart
« Reply #185 on: February 10, 2017, 09:25:35 PM »
I'm trapped by Bane and I struggle with him for escape, hearing his words I grab his thumb with my hand and pull harder wanting break his hold before lose my conscience, but the big man is strong and I need air.

-ugggghhh... but let the others have some dance pairs - I reply - and search a bigger opponent or be a gentleman...

Struggling weak I want a chance for slide my head out of his hold.

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #186 on: February 10, 2017, 09:28:57 PM »
If you are looking for a gentleman, then you are in the wrong place.

I choke out this little guy and toss him again over the top rope.

Then I go back to work over Tiffany. She's not quite tied up enough.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #187 on: February 11, 2017, 12:49:36 AM »
Dammit Eva, back in the tree of woe again, a lot of good you are there. I look for someone else to team up with against Bane. Tiffany tied up, Emily powerbombed, Carrie with her nose in Eva's pussy, well at least it isn't me for once jajajaja.  I jump on the big man's back and try to do what Rogue couldn't do and try to lock a sleeper on Bane.

Me:  Ok Fat Man!!! You are going down!!!

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #188 on: February 11, 2017, 06:38:29 PM »
In professional wrestling threes are a few unwritten rules.  Never take a mask off of a luchador without winning a match for his or her mask. Never headbutt a Samoan. And now we should add don't try a sleeper on Bane, especially when he is nearly three times your size.

I would laugh at Carmen's attempt if it weren't the fiftieth attempt today. 

Unfortunately for her, she gets to be a lesson. I grab her head, but instead of flipping her off like the others, I shift her around onto my shoulders.

I could do many moves from here, but I want to send one final lesson.

I get one hand on her thigh along with controlling her head.
I pop her up in the air just over me.
I spin her with velocity.
I push her down to add some spite.
And I watch her crash to the mat with the nastiest F5 I've ever performed.

Offline rogueneitor

• God Member
    • My devianart
« Reply #189 on: February 11, 2017, 07:49:35 PM »
After recover the conscience, I see a blonde wanting to help me, but I feel my face ramming the steel steps making me remember that I'm fighting andI can't be polite with some fighters. Standing up a bit dazzed I face to Sadie.

- Ok blonde lady... you have my attention... time for the next lesson don't upset a spanish good guy!

I grab one had of the blonde and twisting it I force her to see the ground before bend to the limit her wrist and fingers.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #190 on: February 12, 2017, 01:09:53 AM »
I let out a cry as Bane rams me right into the corner that Eva's still hung upside down in, the grip on the rope now loosening the moment he sandwiches me between his giant, muscular back and my shapely Cuban rival. A few moments later, I'm flipped over Bane's back, landing harshly onto the canvas with a THUD. Groaning, I try and sit up, only to gasp aloud as the masked monster reaches down and grasps my hands. He has MY rope, and he's tying my wrists together!

"S-stop it! Don't ya dare tie me--UGHH!"

Before I can even finish that sentence, Emily runs in, and kicks me right in the chest! I snap back into the mat with a howling scream, gasping for air as my breasts just burn in pain! I lay there at Bane's feet, now sufficiently weakened to allow the big man to tie me up. I offer little resistance as he binds my wrists together tightly, a growing sense of helplessness swelling within me. Suddenly, he becomes distracted by a new attacker, but he easily dispatches this new fighter -- by flipping him over so he lands on ME! I groan loudly as he squashes my already throbbing breasts, giving him a hard shove to get him off of my gasping body. Bane deals with the newbie by tossing him right over the ropes, and is almost immediately attacked by Carmen, leaving me laying there in a moaning and bound heap. In his absence I roll over onto my side and struggle with the ropes, but the knots are too tight. I glance up and gasp as I see him now manhandling Carmen, throwing her up onto his shoulders to execute a devastating F5! I flinch as Carmen's sexy body bounces off the mat, but my eyes narrow as Bane rises to his feet.

I'm still hurting from Emily's vicious soccer kick, but I take a deep breath and work through the pain. I rise to my shaky feet and just as Bane gets to his, I RUN at him, attempting another running boot to his face!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 01:13:44 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #191 on: February 12, 2017, 01:40:30 AM »
I have Bane in a sleeper as my body about 1/3 the size of his is draped over his giant back.

Me:  I got you now Fat Man!!!!

He just easily reaches around my thighs and places me across his shoulders

Me:  Oh Shit!!!

With his hand between my patent leather pants clad thighs, the other at my neck he gorilla presses me up high over his head like I am nothing then spins me out in a modified gorilla press F5 type thing while catching me on the way down to add extra momentum as I spin out.  I hit the mat so hard I must bounce 3 ft in the air before I flip onto my back spread eagle, pretty much KO'd from the move as my tits are out of my "Sinful Senorita" top, almost smashed from when I hit the mat.

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #192 on: February 12, 2017, 01:42:56 PM »
I rise from the mat after the F5 to Carmen and I see movement. Tiffany is running at me with her wrists bound.
She's not running as awkwardly as I'd expect which makes me wonder if she's had experience running while tied up.
If she is coming to attack, I'm looking for a kick since her arms are bound and just running into me would be as useless as a bug trying to take on a windshield on a highway. At the very least she won't try mounting my back this time. 
And here it is, her raising her leg.
I slip to one side and dodge her leg.
My arms snap around her waist.
With her arms bound helplessly in front of her, I begin crushing the platinum model in my grip.
I crank on the squeeze as I move with her towards that corner where she left the ropes she brought in the ring.
I take my time as the feeling of her chest mashing hard against mine is rather enjoyable.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #193 on: February 12, 2017, 02:22:32 PM »
I rush forward with a head full of steam, thrusting my leg up to plant my boot into Bane's face. My eyes widen, a loud gasp expels from my lips -- my boot hits nothing but air as I miss Bane's face completely! I stumble forward awkwardly, his large, muscular arms wrap around my waist and SQUEEZES me tightly! I let out a cry and wiggle in his arms, but he only cranks up his hold on me. I whip my head back, my platinum blonde hair tossing about wildly, my eyes shutting tight and my mouth forming a wide 'O' shape as he continues to squeeze the air outta my squirming, busty body. My struggles only seem to encourage him to squeeze harder and a louder moan erupts from my mouth, my chest thrusting forward into his, my breasts mashing roughly into his pecs. With my hands still tied tightly in front of me, I can do little but writhe about in his grip. He almost effortlessly moves us to the corner where I left the other ropes in a small pile, and a wave of dread washes over my drained, fatigued form. Growling at him, I toss up some rapid knees into his side, desperate to try and break free from his squeezing, crushing grasp. Lifting my fishnet-clad legs in such quick, constant motions is hiking up my skimpy leopard dress up around my shapely hips, exposing my frilly, lace panties yet again..

Offline rogueneitor

• God Member
    • My devianart
« Reply #194 on: February 13, 2017, 06:47:40 PM »
She escapes of my hold and hit me hard, I cough when she starts to choke me and I support my hands on the steel railing.

I wait the moment for push hard the rail and surprise her before I can't breath more unbalancing her and giving me time for breath heavily.

- HEY!! THAT WAS DANGEROUS! - I yell.

Grabbing her leg and starting to cross it over the other leg knee before trap her in a figure four applying pressure in the extended knee while I grab her foot and twist the ankle.

- I wanted be politely with you and don't hurt you too much... now is time for pain.