News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...

• 580 Replies

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • I love pro ring matches,,along with other scenario
Re: Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...
« Reply #285 on: May 27, 2017, 01:15:20 AM »
After a well deserved rest, in my VIP front row seat, seeing the Ladies feeling good about themselves and the carnage they are creating in the ring, I push up from my seat, wearing my tight black trunks..Making my way to the ring apron, carrying an extra large tub of heavily buttered popcorn...I turn and look back over my shoulder at Sadie, giving her a sly smile..."I like your idea Sadie"...Setting my popcorn on the ring apron, I reach up and grab hold of the middle rope, pulling myself up onto the apron, then leaning over and slipping between the top and middle ropes...I reach back thru the ropes, and grab hold of the popcorn, keeping a close eyes on the Ladies, then looking around at the battered men in the ring..I slowly back peddle to the near corner, then begin to slide my back up the turnbuckles, placing my left foot, then right on the middle ropes,,,then propping myself up on the top turnbuckle..Taking a seat up top, I begin to munch on some more popcorn, looking from side to side,,then into the center of the ring at the Ladies.."DO you happen to know where the beer vendor is at"? Hoping to send their train of thought off into another direction, hoping to give my male counterparts, a little break from their beat downs...Extending my right arm,,holding the tub of popcorn out in front of me, "Would you like some Ladies? It has EXTRA butter on it"....
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #286 on: May 27, 2017, 01:41:48 AM »
My eyes widen, jaw drops open, as MY popcorn is snatched from my hands... I look back over my shoulder at Sadie, "Oh NO she didn't" !!!!!  I reach up to the top ropes on either side of me,,lifting myself up from the top turnbuckle,,then getting balanced on the top ropes, slowly getting upright..Watching as MY popcorn is being devoured,,then DUMPED...My face turns red,,"that's it, you did it now"...I leap up and out from the corner, pulling my knees to my chest,,then quickly thrusting my legs straight, catching Eva with a flying dropkick, I hit the canvas with a thud, but satisfied with connecting, getting a little revenge for my now wasted popcorn....
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #287 on: May 27, 2017, 02:02:25 AM »
Rolling to my side then to all fours, slowly lifting my head, seeing Eva leaning back in the corner, turning my head to the right, I can't help but notice Tiffany and Carmen, having a lovely little chat. Pushing back up to my feet, I step over to Eva, leaning my body into hers, as both of my hands reach for her left wrist..While leaning into her, I whisper into her ear.."You should never mess with a mans popcorn"..I quickly take a couple of steps away from the corner, out towards center ring, looking to send Eva across the ring, with an Irish Whip, looking to send her crashing into Tiffany and Carmen...

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #288 on: May 27, 2017, 12:40:38 PM »
Feeling smug and content as I stand center ring, watching as Eva goes charging towards Tiffany and Carmen..Then before I have a chance to turn around and check out the rest of the ring, WHAPPPP !!!! Getting clubbed from behind, the momentum sends me staggering into the ropes..My chest leaning into the top rope, my hands griping the rope as well, shaking my head from side to side, wondering to myself, who or what the Hell just hit me...Before I can turn from the ropes, I hear a lovely voice whisper into my ear..My eyes widen..then getting a stern look across my face..Thinking to myself, "seems as if my work isn't done here yet"...Still feeling Sarahs presence close to me, I quickly pull my left arm away and back from the top rope, sending the tip of my elbow back into her rib area...Slowly turning from the ropes, getting a good look at Sarah, "So,,,you want to dance, do you"?

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #289 on: May 27, 2017, 07:35:19 PM »
I'm ready to dish out some more punishment and possibly tie someone up in my straitjacket, when suddenly, Eva comes CHARGING toward Carmen and I! I let out a gasp and thinking as quickly as I can, I push Carmen outta harm's way, turning to grab Eva as she runs into me. She SLAMS into me and I wrap my arms around her as we both go into the corner behind my back, me getting squashed against the turnbuckle pads and Eva's sexy figure slam slamming right into my body. I let out a moan and lean heavily against her, dropping the straitjacket by our feet, the air knocked outta me temporarily.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #290 on: May 27, 2017, 09:20:16 PM »
With the wind knocked outta me, it's easy for Eva to drag me down with her onto the mat as my arms are still wrapped around her. She falls flat on her back, spread-eagle, and I come down on top of her. I groan as my body drapes itself over her luscious figure, our breasts mashing into one another's while my stomach lays flat on top of hers. My face rests beside hers and I moan into her ear as I struggle to regain my wits.

"Damn gal.. where were ya going..in such a hurry.."

I try and push myself off of my Tramp rival turned ally but it sure does feel nice laying on top of her like this..

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #291 on: May 27, 2017, 09:30:20 PM »
Getting a quick break from Sarah, as the tip of my elbow connects, turning my head to the side, I notice Tiffany all comfy and cozzy  on top of Eva...I quickly begin to slide along the ropes, heading over towards Tiffany and Eva, pulling my right arm up across my chest, then twisting my body to the side,,I drop down to the canvas, driving the tip of my elbow into Tiffanys upper back, sending her breasts smashing down into Evas..I roll to my side,,then get to all fours,,as I smile at Tiffany and Eva...
"There ya go, no need to thank me, I knew you two could get tighter"

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #292 on: May 27, 2017, 10:16:34 PM »
Right after Pinya drops his elbow onto Tiffany and Eva, I come off of the ropes and leap in the air landing a double foot stomp to Pinya's lower back smashing him into the mat.  I quickly jump off to help Eva and Tiffany up off of the mat so we can temporarily triple team Pinya for sticking his nose in. 

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #293 on: May 27, 2017, 10:24:16 PM »
Feeling I have the situation under control now, resting on all fours, as I taunt and tease Eva, then MPPPFFFF !!! My lower back, hips then my entire body slam into the canvas.. Air rushing past my lips from the impact, laying flat on the canvas, wondering to myself, "who or wtf was was that"? !!!! Still attempting to collect my bearings, quickly shaking my head from side to side, slowly pulling my right knee up towards my chest, looking to get back up, into a kneeling position..

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #294 on: May 27, 2017, 10:55:13 PM »
Slowly getting back to my hands and knees collecting my breath, then out of no-where, the back of my head, is met with a fierce blow..I'm sent back down quickly to the canvas, sprawled out, dazed from the kick, my fingers curling and latching into the canvas, as I try to clear my vision..My chest heaving in and out, having a quick flashback, "All of this for offering some buttered popcorn"? Then my thoughts clear up again.."Yea, this was ALL Evas fault, for stealing my popcorn" !!! Still laying on the canvas, slowly collecting my where-abouts...

Offline TeenWrestler

« Reply #295 on: May 28, 2017, 08:57:07 PM »
I was down on the mats, laying in pain after a superkick, a TigerSuplex and a few stomps on my body. The girls did quite a good job at double teaming me. But I'm feeling better now, getting back up on my feet as I smile, looking around the ring. I notice a new guy in a pretty bad position !

"I got your back mate !" I shout as I run towards Eva. I'm coming from behind her. I jump high and wrap my right arm around her head to try to slam her down with a Running Bulldog ! "I'm back for more !!!"

Offline TeenWrestler

« Reply #296 on: May 28, 2017, 10:07:48 PM »
Eva is down, spread eagle on her back as I smirk " Good Latina girl ! You better stay down now or I will come back for you !" I hiss before turning around to look for another opponent. I suddenly see Sarah flying towards me after using another guy to launch herself.

During her jump, she manages to lock her legs around my chest, making me fall down on my side. She starts to squeeze my mid-section hard and teases me about my Young age. I groan from the way she talks to me and I slap her hands away from my ears " Just jealous cause I'm Young.. !" I hiss and place my hands between your legs, trying to spread them from me or at least weakening your hold on me.

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #297 on: May 28, 2017, 10:53:14 PM »
Feeling myself being "helped" back up to my feet, I get about half way up, then feeling my upper body leaning over, as Eva begins to set me up..My eyes widen as I hear her shout out for help..."Oh Hell No" !!! My hands slapping at her hips, as I feel her fingers hook into my trunks..I soon feel a rumbling under my feet, thinking to myself, "I'm in trouble now" But to my surprise, I feel Evas grip on me, let go..I drop back to the canvas, on my hands and knees collecting my breath, as I watch TW slam Eva to the canvas with a Bulldog..Before I can even get any words out of my mouth, I feel the ring rumbling once again...."Oh shit"  I quickly look back over my shoulder, only to see Sarah charging at me...She lunges herself up, then uses me as a stepping stone, to gain additional height..."Hey wtf do I look like, a step ladder"? !! I slowly push back up to my feet, brush myself off..."Ok that does it, who is next"?......I see Sarah locking her thighs around TWs mid-section, as she taunts and teases him... I scan the rest of the ring, deciding on which way to turn....

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #298 on: May 29, 2017, 05:09:59 AM »
"Ok, that does it, who is next?"

The sound of my boots slapping quickly on the canvas answers Pinya's question. I RACE toward Pinya as he stands there trying to determine what his next course of action should be. Having spent a few moments on the canvas recovering from being squashed by Eva and then elbowed in the small of my back, I'm now up on my feet and back in fighting form. And since PINYA was the one who elbowed me, well, payback's a big, blonde, busty bitch!

I'm within spitting distance of him now and just before he could even notice that I'm making a beeline for him, I shift into attack mode. Riding the momentum of my run, I launch myself up smoothly into the air and THRUST both my heels forward with a violent, charging, Shotgun Dropkick! Like pistons my feet POUND forward, aiming to collide into his chest with enough force to send anyone toppling back a half dozen feet!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 05:16:40 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #299 on: May 29, 2017, 12:57:23 PM »
As I scan the ring, I suddenly feel and hear some boots stomping into the canvas, as the boards of the ring, sound like Hell has no fury..I turn to see what ALL the rukus is about, noticing Tiffany heading my way, the confident look on my face quickly turns to one of concern, as I can't help but notice a stern and determined look upon Tiffanys face. I try to bring my hands and arms up to prepare myself, but I'm way too late..Tiffanys boots slam into my chest, the momentum and force of her Shotgun Dropkick, causing air to rush past my lips, my feet leaving the mat, then slamming back to the canvas..My hands come up to caress my chest,looking to work out some of the pain of the impact..I slowly begin to roll to my side,,then get back to all fours, as I start to crawl over towards the near ropes, reaching for them, for help and support to get back up to my feet..As I get near the ropes, I look at my chest, seeing two large RED prints..GRRRR "Thats gonna leave a mark !!! It's ON now" !!!!!